PDA

View Full Version : is IR doing too much by taking Bhavatharini always ??

krihoo
6th October 2005, 01:14 PM
Guys ,

Its been a decade since bavatharini came into commercial singing....Still she could never succeed in getting songs from any other MD other than her family....which itself prooves that she is bad in singing and unfit for singing business....

Its a surprise that she got NATIONAL AWARD...

Actually she got a very unique voice....
but TERRIBLE singing talent...with carelessness and dull/insipid tone

NO PERFECTION
NO CLARITY
NO SERIOUSNESS

But IR always gives her chance even in serious projects like TIS where all public money is involved....

Do u think IR's love for his daughter is making him just do 2 much ...

What is your opinion on this and on bavathaarini's singing guys ????

Sanjeevi
6th October 2005, 01:42 PM
then, how did she get NA for mayil pola? 8-)

krihoo
6th October 2005, 02:00 PM
i don remember but i read somewhere that she was bullied and teased by her brothers for that ...they too are surprised how she got it ha haha :lol:

buddysathi
6th October 2005, 07:51 PM
Then U shud listen to ARR's sister's voice..she is(was) a MD and sang a song -- In the movie it was picturised with a male singing for that...Ethai vida kodumaiya Bava's voice?

MADDY
6th October 2005, 07:59 PM
i dunno whether i shuld comment here or not but i feel bavas voice is pathetic......but i dunt think IR over-uses her.......does he???

alias
6th October 2005, 10:54 PM
Initially I was totally irrirated by IR voice until ThenPandi Seemayile arrived and that changed my whole view. There are some songs sung by Ir which I hate but Thenpandi is an exception and same with Bhava. Initially her voice was pathetic. I would immidiately forward if any songs sung by bhava. But I think Mayil Pole was an exception but not to extend of getting an award for her. So like Father like daughter.

MumbaiRamki
7th October 2005, 12:14 AM
alais
perfect .I think Bahav hasimproved in leaps .the difference between 'Mastana Mastana ' and ' Kaatril Varum geethame' is so much man !!!

svaisn
7th October 2005, 10:01 AM
true ramki..

she did a good job in kaatril vvarum geethameee

mr_karthik
7th October 2005, 12:44 PM
Then U shud listen to ARR's sister's voice..she is(was) a MD and sang a song -- In the movie it was picturised with a male singing for that...Ethai vida kodumaiya Bava's voice?
No doubt, ARR sister's voice is horrible.

But ARR sister's voice horrible enbathaal, BhavathArini voice sweet endru Agi vidumA?.

National Award committee slip Ana eththanaiyO vishayangaLil idhuvum ondRu.

buddysathi
7th October 2005, 02:20 PM
I accept there wud be some favoritism, when it comes to dad-daughter or brother/sister relationship ..But IMHO the national award for her-that particular song/she deserved it..

Arthi
7th October 2005, 02:57 PM
I too agree that Bhavadarini's voice is pathetic. Due to his father's influence only she gets chance. But getting national award all those thing is too much for her voice.If artist like her start getting National award then there won't be any meaning for awards.

krihoo
7th October 2005, 03:33 PM
i feel she cannot open her mouth full....as if some problem....stuck with fevicol inside......

I saw ONOK movie...title song is very nice but killed by her
Konji pesalam too has title song again by her...like that many....

but one thing is ...her voice is unique and with sacredness....luckily she dint spoil TIS .....

buddysathi
7th October 2005, 04:01 PM
title song is very nice but killed by her

me understand clear not??!! :?

alias
7th October 2005, 06:15 PM
buddysathi, I think by going with your statement, you would recommend bhava for Grammy :lol:

buddysathi
10th October 2005, 06:03 PM
buddysathi, I think by going with your statement, you would recommend bhava for Grammy :lol:
Nalla neengala sollitu siricheenga!! I'll definitely recommend u for hosting 'Nyandi Durbar".. But Grammy influence panra alavuku power ella enkitta.

saradhaa_sn
10th October 2005, 07:13 PM
No doubt, ARR sister's voice is horrible.

But ARR sister's voice horrible enbathaal, BhavathArini voice sweet endru Agi vidumA?.

National Award committee slip Ana eththanaiyO vishayangaLil idhuvum ondRu.
Wellsaid Karthik.
'Nethiyadi' reply enbathu idhuthaan :hammer:

buddysathi
11th October 2005, 10:06 AM
Ethu? ARRku 3 N-Award pathi kuthi kaatreengala?!!

Scale
11th October 2005, 11:13 AM
Ethu? ARRku 3 N-Award pathi kuthi kaatreengala?!!

Buddysathi, 4 NA, 17 filmfare award athukellam mela Padmashree pattam etc... etc... vangi irukkaru. itha kuduthavanghaloda neengha periya arivaali thaan.
http://www.geocities.com/musicalrahman/awards.html

I dont understand what makes you enjoy to drag ARR everytime. neengha paatukum kuthi kitte irungha avaru paatukkum awards vanghi kitte irupparu. Finala, ungha mookku thaan vodayuthu. :evil: :twisted: :banghead: :hammer:

I am going to ignore you once & for all.....

buddysathi
11th October 2005, 11:53 AM
Sorry Scale!! I know I didn't play the game fair enough by constantly dragging ARR..but there are some mystery mongers around trying to defame IR by splashing "seru" on Bavadharini..

genesis
11th October 2005, 10:10 PM
I have one and only one request to IR family.

Bhava, KR and YSR - please never ever sing outside your home.

IR - please never ever sing unless director/producer insist.

interz
12th October 2005, 08:03 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

karthik_sa2
12th October 2005, 11:17 PM
i am a hardcore IR fan but i too feel the same. bavatharini more than her voice, she is very careless esspecially in some landing notes.i once heard her live<in the recently held thiruvasakam audio release>she sang janani song.but it was really bad and at times i also saw her losing sruthi.it is unforgivable for a singer who is a daughter of such a great musician to lose sruti.

mayil pole song from barathi won her the national award mainly bcos of IR's composition.its a great song.anybody who had sung it wud have won an award for that song.

also i feel bava's voice is still imature.

ananth222
13th October 2005, 12:03 AM
I am not defending anyone, and I think bhavas voice lacks life.
but listen to the song "arjunar villu" here:
http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/26/s/movie_name.7025/

if that can pass, why not bhavadarini?

overall I think the standard of vocals in TFM has fallen greatly.
Gone are the days of "thoga ilamayil" by spb or "poo malai vaangi vanthaan" by KJY or "raasaathi unnai kaanaadha nenju" by jayachandran (there are many from yester years but few from the present).. where the singer really puts life into the song.

btw I think IR's singing is really good.

MumbaiRamki
13th October 2005, 12:29 AM
ananth22,
Yes-She lacks emotion.Buet her voice has definetely improved by leaps!

interz
13th October 2005, 02:24 AM
endaaaa gilli paattugala intha threadila serkura?? :mad:

karthik_sa2
13th October 2005, 10:58 PM
btw I think IR's singing is really good.

yes thats cent percent right.

karthik_sa2
13th October 2005, 11:00 PM
endaaaa gilli paattugala intha threadila serkura??

hi interz
ananth didnt talk about vidyasagar.he was only talking about that singer who sang that song in gilli [/quote]

Jilaba
24th November 2005, 05:23 PM
National Award for Bavatharini....?!?!?!.

It is a great insult for other female singers (who not yet get NA) that, they have not yet attained the level of Bava....!!!!!.

romba romba kodumai ayya....

netfriend4u2005
23rd January 2006, 01:22 PM
Well Bavatharini... is better than rest of the singers who are being used by other MD who kill the whole song many times. Example : Udit narayanan singing in tamil and some unknown singers used by ARR and rest. Udit may be a King in Hindi , but he was called a Joker in Tamil, read in some where .