PDA

View Full Version : SIMBHU - Little Super Star

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Justice
29th September 2005, 05:31 AM
This is a thread for the little SuperStar Simbhu. You can discuss about his movies and him. He's the brightest young gun at the moment, has many cine talents. :D

Justice
29th September 2005, 05:37 AM
Chennai Box-Office (Sep 23-25)

The Chennai box-office is rocking. Thottijaya continues to be in the number one position. The new number two is Sarath Kumar's Chanakya which was released in small screens. Salaam Namaste is a super hit in Chennai and is at third place. At fourth position is this week's Tamil/English release Island. S.J.Suryah's Aa..Aah is at fifth place.

Sourav
29th September 2005, 08:49 AM
Chennai Box-Office (Sep 23-25)

The Chennai box-office is rocking. Thottijaya continues to be in the number one position. The new number two is Sarath Kumar's Chanakya which was released in small screens. Salaam Namaste is a super hit in Chennai and is at third place. At fourth position is this week's Tamil/English release Island. S.J.Suryah's Aa..Aah is at fifth place.
:clap:

ajithfederer
8th October 2005, 03:40 AM
i like simbhu.....

j.chenkalvarayan
8th October 2005, 07:39 PM
i too like him. aana avaru kai veithukondu enna pannaru avar muthal rendu padathil. veralan visilan :rotfl: :poke: . atha patha pothu sirripu control pannave mudiyathu. simbu :thumbsup:

Sourav
8th October 2005, 07:46 PM
i too like him. aana avaru kai veithukondu enna pannaru avar muthal rendu padathil. veralan visilan :rotfl: :poke: . atha patha pothu sirripu control pannave mudiyathu. simbu :thumbsup:
Machi, Enna than solla varre?.... :rotfl:

Justice
8th October 2005, 07:47 PM
silvester Simbhu vazhga :rotfl:

Machi, Enna than solla varre?.... :rotfl:

selvakumar
8th October 2005, 09:24 PM
Ajithfederer,
we missed u for a long time. welcome back. kalakkunga intha hubla pazhaya mathiri.

Justice
8th October 2005, 09:24 PM
long time no see :D

Ajithfederer,
we missed u for a long time. welcome back. kalakkunga intha hubla pazhaya mathiri.

selvakumar
8th October 2005, 09:41 PM
Yes machan. took a long time to come to the hub. whenever I find sometime I try to come here. But not able to do so. Anyhow I am happ y that ajithfederer has returned.

Justice
8th October 2005, 09:44 PM
:D

nilavupriyan
8th October 2005, 09:44 PM

enna j.c......,m.c cutting vuttutu post panneengala? :lol: :lol:

j.chenkalvarayan
8th October 2005, 10:06 PM

enna j.c......m.c cutting vuttutu post panneengala? :lol: :lol:

puriyavillai. :?

nilavupriyan
8th October 2005, 11:06 PM

enna j.c......m.c cutting vuttutu post panneengala? :lol: :lol:

puriyavillai. :?

aiyayo....pacha kolandha.....

j.chenkalvarayan
9th October 2005, 12:01 AM
simbu rajini payangarama imitate pannuvaru first rendu padathilayaum. eppa paathulum kaiya aatikitte irruparu.mannerism nalla affect ayirukkum. naan atho solla vanthan. neenga enna solreenga ennaku theriyula. double meaninga iruntha neengala vechukonga .ennaku thevayillai.

ajithfederer
9th October 2005, 12:24 AM
selvakumar man how are you.......

Nice 2 hera from you.i will do as expected out from me with the best wishes from all the ajith fans........

thanks for the reception........

How are u and how its going for you....

ajithfederer
9th October 2005, 12:26 AM
justice .................

nee simbhu fan aa marriteeyonnu enakku chinnathagha oru saanthegam

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
nejamaavaa?

Justice
9th October 2005, 07:13 AM
not a Simbhu fan.
I happened to watch the Thirupathi pooja where all were present. Ajith was hugged by all and including by the actors for eg, Simbhu and vijay. Ajith didn't stand beside vijay, he moved away and talked freely with Simbhu. Simbhu really enjoyed talking to our Thalai. Ajtih didn't mind vijay but Simbhu. I just wanted to show my gratitude, that's all.

justice .................

nee simbhu fan aa marriteeyonnu enakku chinnathagha oru saanthegam

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
nejamaavaa?

m_23_bayarea
18th October 2005, 09:39 PM
[tscii:897126e807] Vallavan climax has Simbu with a buck tooth
October 18, 2005
Behindwoods.com

Vallavan’s climax is being shot in Prasad Studios. On the first day, Simbu, junior artistes and stunt artistes completed their sequences. On the second day, Simbu and Nayantara did their scenes. The scene was canned as if Simbu was roughed up when walking with Nayantara. Simbu appears with a protruding tooth a la Kamal in Jappanil Kalyanaraman. The otherwise docile character seems to get immense power to tackle the villains. This scene would be shot today. Such a makeover trend seems to be fast catching up in Tamil cinema following the success of Anniyan.

[/tscii:897126e807]

Avenger
20th October 2005, 04:19 PM
Little Super star simbhu....it wud be better if its Super Little Star.
(courtesy lolluexpress)

Justice
20th October 2005, 04:41 PM
never did I see vijay or his fans make their own

they all copy

Little Super star simbhu....it wud be better if its Super Little Star.
(courtesy lolluexpress)

m_23_bayarea
20th October 2005, 09:34 PM
[tscii:d3ff8fb590]Simbu's craze on Sania Mirza led to antagonism
October 20, 2005
Behindwoods.com

Sania Mirza’s dominant forehand blow, self-confidence and optimistic approach combined with excellent appearance and charisma have leveled Indians and attracted sponsors in multitude Simbu is one among them and his craze on this young Indian women tennis sensation Sania Mirza has no bounds.Simbu wanted to win the heart of the winner of 21 international tennis federation titles and play a duo role along with her. He openly told in an interview on the Vijay T, V.that he will bring Sania Mirza to Chennai to act along with him But this challenge paved way for annoyance and was not acceptable by the sponsor’s of Sania Mirza and exclaimed that Simbu be booked for such a comment. Realizing this Simbu approached the World Tennis Association and solved this problem amicably.
[/tscii:d3ff8fb590]

m_23_bayarea
21st October 2005, 11:14 PM
[tscii:d44104b3fa]Ravikumar’s remake style!

By Moviebuzz
Friday, 21 October , 2005, 09:59

K.S.Ravikumar has found an unique way in making the Silambarasan- Jyothika starrer Saravana a remake of Telugu film Bhadra that had Ravi Teja and Meera Jasmine in the lead.
Scenes without Simbu and Jo have been retained from the original. All the supporting cast who did the Telugu version has been retained for the Tamil version. Now, only combination shots of the lead pair with supporting cast are being picturised!

All solo scenes of Prakash Raj who is villain in both the version are retained, saving the producer a few Lakhs! Saravana will be the first Tamil remake from Telugu that will have nearly 50 percent of the original from its dupe negative!

This is indeed an unique way of film making!

[/tscii:d44104b3fa]

gorgeous gaayini
21st October 2005, 11:37 PM
AH SIMBU!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Justice
22nd October 2005, 01:52 AM
Simbhu doing better than dhanush :lol: :lol:

AH SIMBU!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

gorgeous gaayini
22nd October 2005, 02:01 AM
yes, i'm not sayin tht he isnt.

Justice
22nd October 2005, 02:02 AM
you lost :lol: :lol:

yes, i'm not sayin tht he isnt.

gorgeous gaayini
22nd October 2005, 02:05 AM
no, i'm nt in africa, i'm in my chair.

Justice
22nd October 2005, 11:24 PM
any news of his movies?

no, i'm nt in africa, i'm in my chair.

saradhaa_sn
23rd October 2005, 12:14 PM
Here is a news stating that Simbu approached Tennis Star 'Sania Mirza' to act in Vallavan as one of the heroines, by offering some crores as salary (producer money thaan) but Sania refused that she has no idea of acting in movies and her only ambition in Tennis. Same like that some Hindi, Telugu producers also approached her and got same answer 'NO'. Here is the link:

http://thatstamil.indiainfo.com/specials/cinema/specials/sania1.html

A humble request to all of them including Simbu thambi. There are somany girls available who are all suitable for your cinema. But even if your whole cine industry try, YOU CANT MAKE A TENNIS STAR like SANIA MIRZA, who is bringing credits to our Nation.

Please leave her in her own career to succeed better, dont try to make her as 'paththodu pathinondru' by showing your crores.

Avenger
23rd October 2005, 04:41 PM
Has vallavan shooting resumed.....Reports say that flushed with the success of totti jeya.Simbhu has resumed the midway stopped shooting and will release the film this december?

m_23_bayarea
26th October 2005, 12:56 AM
[tscii:e4b686aaa5]Simbu's younger brother becomes a hero
Cinesouth.com

Father is a director, elder brother is little super star, younger brother is another star, that's the new matter…since it's about TR's family, we are also into typical way of speaking.

Simbu's brother Kuralarasan has made brief appearances as a child star in films directed by his father.

Since his older son is having good recognition in Kollywod, TR wants his younger son also to become a star to be reckoned with.

But the son has been the hindrance in father's plans. Having put on oodles of weight, he looks more like a model for an Arogya Milk ad than a star.

Now the main thing for TR to do is to get his son to lose weight. When needled about this, this is what R had to say, "My son will get slim soon silly, then he will play gilli, I say it now confidently"

As rhymes continued to pour, we made good our escape…

[/tscii:e4b686aaa5]

m_23_bayarea
26th October 2005, 12:57 AM
Tennis stars in films
Cinesouth.com

Maybe the sight of tennis players clad in micro mini skirts make them look like eligible heroine material. Simbu on his part is more determined than ever to rope in Sania Mirza to make an appearance in his film. Even after Sania turned down his offer in no uncertain terms, TR's son has not gotten over his Sania fever.

In India it is Sania, in America, it is the Williams sisters. Director Brett Ratner wanted to get at least one of the sisters to star in his film. Now, what's all this about bread and jam?

Before we irritate you any further, let us explain that Brett Ratner is the director of the third in the series of 'X-Men.'

"Very interesting story, fantastic character. If Serena or Venus Williams stars in the role, they will definitely leave a great impression on the viewers," is only one of the ways Brett tried to rope in one of them at least to accept the role in his film. But the sisters were firm in their decision.

What's ironic about this is, Serena used to date Brett for a while. Since the bird could not be captured, Brett went ahead and made the film with another heroine. As far as tennis is concerned, the service of film folk turns out to be a foul! Let's see who is going to rewrite this history - Hollywood or Kollywood?

Patience will be rewarded!

m_23_bayarea
26th October 2005, 01:11 AM
K S Ravikumar has supersonic speed
October 25, 2005
Behindwoods.com

K.S. Ravikumar has the reputation of being the most organized director in tinsel town. His films are produced well within the budget and within a short period. He accomplishes everything according to a correct plan even when working with stalwarts like Kamal or Rajini. He is presently directing Simbu and Jo in Saravana. The dialogues have been filmed and only songs are left. After these have been shot, the post production work will begin. But the interesting fact is that Vallavan which was started even before Saravana has not been progressing at such a fast pace. Hats off to KSR!

m_23_bayarea
27th October 2005, 09:26 PM
TR at it again
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, October 27, 2005]

Actor-director T Rajendhar is busy penning the story and dialogues now. Not for his home project Veerasamy. Rather he is all set to commence a movie to introduce his second son Kuralarasan as hero in Tamil filmdom.

Quite typical to his elder brother Silambarasan, who has become a prominent hero today, Kuralarasan has acted as child artist in several films of his father. His last film was Alai in which he acted along with his elder brother.

Kuralarasan has followed in the footsteps of Karthik, brother of actor Surya. The movie is likely to hit the floors early January

m_23_bayarea
29th October 2005, 01:04 AM
Gold chain for Simbu
Cinesouth.com

Simbu has proved that whatever anyone says, whatever be the gossip, he is the son of 'ashtavadani.'

After a string of flop films, Simbu wrote the story and screenplay for 'Manmadhan.'
The film that co-stars beauties like Jyotika and Mandira Bedi was a turning point in Simbu's career.

After 'Thotti Jaya' and 'Saravana,' the film 'Vallavan' is going to be a mile stone in his life as an actor. Simbu is directing it himself. The 3 heroines are Rima Sen, Sandhya and Nayantara. Even as the film shooting started, problem raised its ugly head.

Producer P L Thenappan called a halt to shooting accusing Simbu of having lavishly spent 60 lakhs in just 4 days of shooting. Then discussions were held with father and son and the shooting resumed.

Produced totally under Simbu's control, P L Thenappan has seen some portions of 'Vallavan.' And the gold chain on Thenappan's neck was transferred to Simbu's neck.

"So much talent at this young age?" remarked Thenappan in amazement after seeing these portions and immediately gifted his gold chain to Simbu.

Simbu's entourage is thrilled that this is a sure hint that 'Vallavan' will be victorious indeed!

m_23_bayarea
30th October 2005, 01:12 AM
I will never act in movies: Sania Mirza
tamil.galatta.com

Sania has attracted everybody today by her splendid performance in tennis. Some time back, rumours were spread that Simbu had requested Sania to act along with him. In a recent interview, she had clearly stated that she had no plans of acting in films. She always wanted to do her best in her court of tennis and shine in that.

m_23_bayarea
31st October 2005, 09:50 PM
Asin gives up the chance to work with Simbu
October 31, 2005
Behindwoods.com

Asin is the busiest heroine in Kollywood now and her diary is choc a bloc with projects. She had been initially offered one of the lead roles in A/C which has Simbu in the lead. S.J. Surya will be the director. Simbu plays a double role. But, work on A/C could not start on the scheduled date and Asin is getting many offers from others. Hence, she gave up the chance in A/C. The hunt is on for another lady to fill the role. It is widely rumored that A.Ah girl, Nila, who did not get any offers has been cajoled by Surya to stay back for A/C.

m_23_bayarea
4th November 2005, 08:58 PM
Simbu will have two releases in December
November 4, 2005
Behindwoods.com

Simbu is at present working in two films, Saravana under KSR and his own Vallavan. While Saravana which was started after Vallavan has nearly completed the shooting schedule, Vallavan is lagging behind. As we said last week, the climax shooting was delayed by the rains also. But, Simbu is determined to complete both the films and release them simultaneously. Therefore, postproduction work for Saravana is progressing rapidly and shooting for Vallavan is nearing completion

m_23_bayarea
6th November 2005, 02:03 AM
Sania just missed - Simbu
Cinesouth.com

Sania's ranking may not have bothered many, but she was the most noticed by Kollywood. The reason was whether she was going to star in Simbu's film or not.

Since Simbu is supposed to have asked Sania if she would act in his film, the matter became hot news. Is it true? We asked Simbu himself.

"I too read about it only in media. It is only ten days since I laid my eyes on Sania.

Accidentally we brushed shoulders walking in opposite directions when I participated in a function in Hyderabad. I said Hi and she responded. We have not even been introduced to each other.

That being the truth, people have already made screenplays for Sania to act in my film. There is no point in diverting her attention from winning the Wimbledon, by asking to enter cinema. Leave her alone, please."

When he bought his palms together, one could detect a trace of Sania syndrome.

m_23_bayarea
6th November 2005, 02:31 AM
Simbu expecting a big treat
tamil.galatta.com

Simbu is eagerly waiting for this December. Two of his movies are to be released by this December. They are Saravana and Vallavan. Work for Saravana is almost over whereas Vallavan is still pending. Jo has paired up with Simbu in Saravana and Nayan in Vallavan.

m_23_bayarea
19th November 2005, 12:56 AM
[tscii:540a1d1ad2]Simbu will sing in Nee venunda chellam
November 18, 2005
Behindwoods.com

We all know the Simbu is a multi-faceted guy. He is always in search of honing his versatility. Manmadhan was proof of this guy’s immense talent. Everyone is waiting for the release of Vallavan which will showcase his directorial abilities. Meanwhile, it is also known to a few that he can sing well. Starting with his father, T. Rajendar’s films, he has sung for close friends. He will next sing in a film titled, Nee venunda chellam with Ramesh and Namitha in the lead. The song which runs, Thottuttan, thottuttan, is composed by Dina.

[/tscii:540a1d1ad2]

m_23_bayarea
19th November 2005, 01:04 AM
Megna Naidu, Simbu dance
tamil.galatta.com

Simbu and Jo have paired up in Saravana. Megna Naidu is the other heroine in this film. Megna and Simbu have joined for a dance sequence with 60 Mumbai models. A stage worth 60 lakh rupees was set up for this dance and the dance sequence was shot for a span of 10 days. Prakash Raj, Vivek, Radharavi, Nagesh, Nizhalgal Ravi, Five star Krishna, Ponnambalam and many others have done their part in this film.

m_23_bayarea
22nd November 2005, 11:56 PM
For the youths
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, November 22, 2005]

Vallavan is reaching completion and soon the audience would be entertained with a real youthful flick, says Silambarasan.

Besides directing and acting in Vallavan, Silambarasan has also involved himself in other aspects of the film to ensure a quality output.

Asked about the movie, Silambarasan says, 'so far so good. I am happy with the way the movie has progressed so far. It is a movie to attract youngsters. With all ingredients to satisfy the youth, Vallavan would be the darling of youngsters'.

With a huge star cast and an able producer like Thenappan by my side, Vallavan is nearing completion, he says.

Silambarasan's Totti Jaya is doing a good business at the box office also given him enough courage to try out new things in Vallavan.

Silambarasan says, 'not just the stunts but also romance and campus life have been pictured in a different manner'.

All the best, Silambarasan.

Justice
23rd November 2005, 08:58 AM
Simbhu is pathetic

I read his interview in Cinesouth, this guy irritates me

anybody read what he said about Rajini and Kamal? :evil:

Avenger
23rd November 2005, 01:06 PM
I read it! But everythin in cinesouth cant be trusted.After all it is a site which does business with cheap photos!

Simbhu is pathetic

I read his interview in Cinesouth, this guy irritates me

anybody read what he said about Rajini and Kamal? :evil:

m_23_bayarea
12th December 2005, 01:16 AM
I saw the movie THOTTI JAYA last night....I really liked the first half. Simbu's performance was very good....Very good face expressions and voice modulations for that character...however the 2nd half turned out to be another cheap action masala....As usual, HJ's BGM rocked....Thotta power intro song and Uyire en uyire songs were awesome....

Was this movie a hit in India ??

ranjit_g
13th December 2005, 01:37 AM
machi,
i dont like simbu.the only movie in which i liked him was manmadhan.i havent watched thottijaya yet.who does he think he is?even b4 he acted as a hero in a single movie,his father announced that he was the little SS.the original SS reached that position after a lot of hardwork.let simbu give some hits.i read the article in which he ridiculed rajini and kamal.donno whetehr thats true coz cinesouth doesnt always publish facts and simbu has said b4 that he is a thalaivar fan.but if he said that,TOO BAD.

m_23_bayarea
13th December 2005, 01:40 AM
Machi, don't worry abt it...These days, all the new stars call themselves superstars....But time will automatically make or break their attitudes, just based on the kind of movies they act and their performances....I liked THOTTI JAYA because he acted like a normal guy, and not like a Superstar waanabe.... :)

ranjit_g
13th December 2005, 01:43 AM
Machi, don't worry abt it...These days, all the new stars call themselves superstars....But time will automatically make or break their attitudes, just based on the kind of movies they act and their performances....I liked THOTTI JAYA because he acted like a normal guy, and not like a Superstar waanabe.... :)
i havent seen the movie.nice 2 know that he acted like a normal guy in that movie.his manmadhan was different from his other movies.he did try something different there.now u r saying he did something different again with thottijaya.good.let him do that.only time will tell whether he is here to stay or not.

m_23_bayarea
13th December 2005, 01:47 AM
Yesss....Thotti Jaya was a totally different effort from Manmadhan....It was an action movie based on love....The thing that totally got me into this movie was the way the scenes were picturized, they added a dark shade to the serious movie...Most of the scenes are taken during night....No masala stuff, except the songs....His acting in particular was very good !! :) If only the 2nd half was as grippy as the first, the movie would have become a superhit I think !!

ssanjinika
13th December 2005, 02:21 AM
hey is the movie watchable on DVD atleast?Im talking abt thotti jaya BTW.

m_23_bayarea
13th December 2005, 02:22 AM
hey is the movie watchable on DVD atleast?Im talking abt thotti jaya BTW.

Oh come on !! It's not that bad :lol: :lol:

I liked it actually .... :)

ssanjinika
13th December 2005, 02:24 AM
Nooooooo..I was asking seriously.Thought of giving the movie a try so just wanted to know if Im going to have to fwd most scenes and finish watching the movie in an hour. :).
Thanks bay will watch it now that you say its not that bad.

m_23_bayarea
13th December 2005, 02:28 AM
Nooooooo..I was asking seriously.Thought of giving the movie a try so just wanted to know if Im going to have to fwd most scenes and finish watching the movie in an hour. :).
Thanks bay will watch it now that you say its not that bad.

You're welcom Sanj !! Have fun :)

Kollywoodfan
13th December 2005, 02:30 AM
Did u guys read that scary article about him in cinesouth?? :shock:

nilavupriyan
13th December 2005, 01:04 PM
Did u guys read that scary article about him in cinesouth?? :shock:

:D naan padichen :D

cellvi2003
13th December 2005, 06:40 PM
Pulikku piranthathu vena Poonai agama irukkalam, ana Kurangukku piranthathu Kuranga thaane irukkum.......

Regneva
13th December 2005, 06:42 PM
:rotfl:

Pulikku piranthathu vena Poonai agama irukkalam, ana Kurangukku piranthathu Kuranga thaane irukkum.......

Kollywoodfan
14th December 2005, 03:58 AM
I saw the movie THOTTI JAYA last night....I really liked the first half. Simbu's performance was very good....Very good face expressions and voice modulations for that character...however the 2nd half turned out to be another cheap action masala....As usual, HJ's BGM rocked....Thotta power intro song and Uyire en uyire songs were awesome....

Next to Manmadhan..Thotti Jaya is Simbu's other best movie I feel...I actually liked it more than Manmadhan...I like it when Simbu doesn't talk that much basically :lol: :lol: ! The scenes between him and Gopika were so cute and loving! :P Songs and background score were awesome too!! Definitely worth a watch!!!

rachel
14th December 2005, 04:14 AM

Next to Manmadhan..Thotti Jaya is Simbu's other best movie I feel...I actually liked it more than Manmadhan...I like it when Simbu doesn't talk that much basically :lol: :lol: ! The scenes between him and Gopika were so cute and loving! :P Songs and background score were awesome too!! Definitely worth a watch!!!

i agree.....but manmadhan was much much better. :)

in thotti jeya i didn't like his beard.... :(

i don't like gopika that much.... :(

Kollywoodfan
15th December 2005, 03:18 AM
Really...I thought his beard was awesome!! Because it gave him the "bad boy" aura!! It was a "bad boy" being reformed... :lol: :lol: I wish Simbu would act in more movies like this...Silent rowdies are more romantic than talkative rowdies...which is kinda of reason why Surya's role did appeal to me that much...Gopika can't suit any role...there has to be a specific helpless heroine role out there...plus she doesn't look good in modern clothes...Nevertheless, she was good, especially in Thotti Jaya...She stood up to Simbu and was noticeable!! :P

Justice
15th December 2005, 03:22 AM
:shock: :roll:

Really...I thought his beard was awesome!! Because it gave him the "bad boy" aura!! It was a "bad boy" being reformed... :lol: :lol: I wish Simbu would act in more movies like this...Silent rowdies are more romantic than talkative rowdies...which is kinda of reason why Surya's role did appeal to me that much...Gopika can't suit any role...there has to be a specific helpless heroine role out there...plus she doesn't look good in modern clothes...Nevertheless, she was good, especially in Thotti Jaya...She stood up to Simbu and was noticeable!! :P

Kollywoodfan
15th December 2005, 03:28 AM
In action cum love movies...they are more effective...Thotti Jaya was at heart a love story.. :P

m_23_bayarea
15th December 2005, 03:29 AM
In action cum love movies...they are more effective...Thotti Jaya was at heart a love story.. :P

I agree !! THOTTI JAYA was awesome .... :)

Kollywoodfan
15th December 2005, 03:35 AM
I especially loved the scene when he goes to Gopika's college and repeats "Pothathi"...Cute...And the scene when he turns to leave and then suddenly turns around thinking her called him

Even thought it was as predictable as day, it was cute was she called him Jaichandran (I mean duh? After that speech of his, wouldn't he kill her if she called him Kandasamy or something (Justice sorry just this once)) Overall, it was a beautiful story...Yeah I know, I'm a hopeless romantic at heart!! :oops:

Justice
15th December 2005, 06:34 AM
ya I like those kind of movies.

something like Amarkalam? I like those type of love movies

I especially loved the scene when he goes to Gopika's college and repeats "Pothathi"...Cute...And the scene when he turns to leave and then suddenly turns around thinking her called him

Even thought it was as predictable as day, it was cute was she called him Jaichandran (I mean duh? After that speech of his, wouldn't he kill her if she called him Kandasamy or something (Justice sorry just this once)) Overall, it was a beautiful story...Yeah I know, I'm a hopeless romantic at heart!! :oops:

Kollywoodfan
15th December 2005, 06:44 AM
Amarkalam was cute...Shalini's acting was brilliant...Again, both heros were silent and the girls were the garrulous ones...Silent is more effective! :wink:

Justice
17th December 2005, 10:12 AM
Ajith was at his best :D

Amarkalam was cute...Shalini's acting was brilliant...Again, both heros were silent and the girls were the garrulous ones...Silent is more effective! :wink:

great
17th December 2005, 10:14 PM
Amarkalam was cute...Shalini's acting was brilliant...Again, both heros were silent and the girls were the garrulous ones...Silent is more effective!

dont compare Amarkalam with TJ ...amarkalam had great acting and superb direction

Avenger
18th December 2005, 02:09 AM
innum super little staroda threadla post pannuraangala :huh:

Justice
2nd January 2006, 08:13 AM
innum super little staroda threadla post pannuraangala :huh:

superstar vaango :thumbsup:

Justice
5th January 2006, 10:50 AM
one and only thread formed by Justice, the great :thumbsup:

Saravan will rock and shock the industry, sure 2nd spot in Pongal race behind Paramasivan :thumbsup:

NTR
6th January 2006, 10:48 AM
Saravanan will be worst Jothika movie ever...
Aadhi-um, Paramasivan-um vasoolil Chakravarthies...
Saravan uthupathi level kooda odathu...

interz
7th January 2006, 03:39 AM
If movies like Thiruda THirudi; Aaru, Englishkaaran could run despite the comptetition, why shouldnt Saravanan not run???

kb
12th January 2006, 11:51 AM
[tscii:3288afcb5a]SIMBHU ALUMBHU THAANGALA

But why did you decide to release the film with two biggies Aathi and Paramasivan?
(Smiles) My film is not competing with these films. Vijay and Ajit are my seniors and I am in the next generation of heroes. I am sure that fans of Vijay and Ajit will see Saravana as they love my films. And trust me even if I had to release my film with Sivaji, I would go ahead…as I am confident about the product.

You are the most hardworking young actor in Kollywood. Please comment?
I agree. I grew up on cinema and it’s my biggest passion in life. I only think about films and the ways to better my acting, films, scripts and knowledge about the medium. At a time when my friends have a great time enjoying and partying, I am working day and night on all aspects of film making. And do you know that even on New Year eve I was shooting? I want to work like this and when I am 30 and people should say that Simbu is an intelligent film maker having achieved a lot. I believe that chance comes once in a life time and I am blessed to be in this industry. I want to prove that I am the best.
[/tscii:3288afcb5a]

villan007
12th January 2006, 01:03 PM
Having completed Saravana, actor Silambarasan is very keen interest in completing his debut directorial venture Vallavan.

He has completed a major portion of the movie, and is planning to have the movie released this April.

Meanwhile, the buzz is that he would join hands with director Gowtham Menon for his next venture.

The untitled venture is expected to hit the floors in the middle of this year.

For his part, Gowtham Menon is giving final touches to his dream project Vettaiyadu Vilaiyadu starring Kamal Haasan and Jyothika.
source : indiaglitz

Sundar12345
12th January 2006, 06:08 PM
Simbhu himself agreed that he did not like being called as LIITLE SUPERSTAR.

He had mentioned this once in Madan's thiraipaarvai soon after MANMADHAN's release.

His father was the one who named him one as such which is foolishness.

nilavupriyan
12th January 2006, 06:12 PM

He had mentioned this once in Madan's thiraipaarvai soon after MANMADHAN's release.

then why does he use it now :rotfl:

Sundar12345
12th January 2006, 06:16 PM
:huh:
I do not know

i just said that he had mentioned that he did not like being called like that..

ranjit_g
13th January 2006, 12:14 AM
simbu is an idiot.he wants everyone to call him little superstar.but he is afraid whetehr ppl will criticize him 4 using that.so he is putting blame on his poooor chimpanzee father.

hi
13th January 2006, 07:40 AM
simbu is an idiot.he wants everyone to call him little superstar.but he is afraid whetehr ppl will criticize him 4 using that.so he is putting blame on his poooor chimpanzee father.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
btw rajini in yr avatar looks very innocent :) .. wat movie is that? ejaman or nallavanuku nallavan :roll:

NTR
13th January 2006, 07:45 AM
No.
Its a movie with Prabhu and Suhasini..
Two Rajnis...

Justice
13th January 2006, 07:51 AM

chimpanzee Rajini is an idiot.he wants everyone to call him superstar.but he is afraid whetehr ppl will criticize him 4 using that. :rotfl:

NTR
13th January 2006, 07:51 AM
Oi..
Thalaivara patha Cimpanzee sonna?

Avenger
13th January 2006, 07:52 AM
:rotfl: ill save my laughs when people like Kasi and Stranger arrive :rotfl:

chimpanzee Rajini is an idiot.he wants everyone to call him superstar.but he is afraid whetehr ppl will criticize him 4 using that. :rotfl:

Justice
13th January 2006, 07:54 AM

then why does he use it now :rotfl:

what's wrong in him using it?

so you want us to call him ilaya parupu, ilaya kadalai :huh:

Justice
13th January 2006, 07:55 AM
:rotfl: ill save my laughs when people like Kasi and Stranger arrive :rotfl:

what's wrong? they can call him, why shouldn't I?

m_23_bayarea
28th January 2006, 08:26 PM
[tscii:8888b6137a]Simbu gets beaten up by roadside
January 28, 2006
Behindwoods.com

Simbu is a source of endless worry to papa T Rajendar. The little superstar never spends his night at home. He goes out god knows where and concern is writ large on the parents’ face. Papa and mama blame each other for spoiling their son. However, Simbu feels he has not been spoiled at all. He has come of age and has his own occupation. When advised, Simbu says: “Look pops, I’m your son. Will I go astray?” It’s a punch line that even an alliterative writer like T Rajendar can’t swallow.

Hear this story. The day before yesterday, that is the twenty sixth of January, around eleven of the clock night, Simbu was riding his bike along the Nandanam Signal road. Driving fast, he brushed someone walking along the road near Jyothi Gardens. The man issued some sharp comments that held Simbu back. They picked up a quarrel and Simbu started beating the man. Hearing the man’s cries, the local guys turned up. Not able to make Simbu in the dark, they beat him blue and black. Only a few minutes and a number of blows did they realize the guy was Simbu. They hailed an auto and sent the guy back home with some warning. Papa’s anger knew no bound when he heard the story from Simbu. He rushed to the spot angrily demanding the men who beat up his son. Not a soul came out. Daddy went back lest some media persons should pick him up in this mood. When reporters later met him and asked about what had happened T Rajendar coolly said: “Nothing, my son is sleeping.”

[/tscii:8888b6137a]

Shivaji
28th January 2006, 11:12 PM
sathiyaama simbhu oru naal adivaanguvaan apdinu theriyum.aana ivlo seekarama nadukkum nu theriyaathu :lol:

Justice
28th January 2006, 11:13 PM
[tscii:b056e096ad]

Hear this story. The day before yesterday, that is the twenty sixth of January, around eleven of the clock night, Simbu was riding his bike along the Nandanam Signal road. Driving fast, he brushed someone walking along the road near Jyothi Gardens. The man issued some sharp comments that held Simbu back. They picked up a quarrel and Simbu started beating the man. Hearing the man’s cries, the local guys turned up. Not able to make Simbu in the dark, they beat him blue and black. Only a few minutes and a number of blows did they realize the guy was Simbu. They hailed an auto and sent the guy back home with some warning. Papa’s anger knew no bound when he heard the story from Simbu. He rushed to the spot angrily demanding the men who beat up his son. Not a soul came out. Daddy went back lest some media persons should pick him up in this mood. When reporters later met him and asked about what had happened T Rajendar coolly said: “Nothing, my son is sleeping.”
[/tscii:b056e096ad]

T Rajendar is funny :rotfl: :lol:

ajithfederer
28th January 2006, 11:38 PM
[tscii:696d800d96]Simbu gets beaten up by roadside January 28, 2006

Simbu is a source of endless worry to papa T Rajendar. The little superstar never spends his night at home. He goes out god knows where and concern is writ large on the parents’ face. Papa and mama blame each other for spoiling their son. However, Simbu feels he has not been spoiled at all. He has come of age and has his own occupation. When advised, Simbu says: “Look pops, I’m your son. Will I go astray?” It’s a punch line that even an alliterative writer like T Rajendar can’t swallow.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/jan-06-01/28-01-06-simbu.html
[/tscii:696d800d96]

Surya
29th January 2006, 12:12 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sanjeevi
29th January 2006, 12:17 AM
DMK daily Tamil murasu has published this news at its heading and has give much more importance.

I think, onnu-na ompothunu solluvanungo :banghead:

pooja.shankar
29th January 2006, 05:16 PM
i think he s got airs about him though he s not a v ery gr8 actor yet ....

he just got established ..bcoz of his background

NTR
29th January 2006, 07:08 PM
Simbhu's cases

1) Puli Dropped
2) With Jothika (MMS, Manmadhan)
3) Reema Sen (Vallavan)
4) PL Thenappan (Vallavan)
5) S Thanu (Totti Jaya)

m_23_bayarea
29th January 2006, 07:10 PM
[tscii:79721c6ccd]Simbu in a fracas

By Moviebuzz | Sunday, 29 January , 2006, 16:29

Silambarasan and controversies seem to be going hand in hand! The latest we hear is that in a melee near Nandanam traffic signal in Chennai, he got into an argument with a group of locals which led to a fist fight!

Simbu and a few friends were in a bike and one of them accidentally hit a man on the road. This led to an argument and abusive language by which the star got provoked and fists started flying! It was a scene straight out of a movie. However Simbu had another story to tell.

He has denied all this reports as baseless and told pressmen: “The whole thing has been blown out of proportion. No such incident took place. On Republic Day (Jan 26), we were proceeding to Sathyam theatres for a shooting of Vallavan. Near the Nandanam traffic signal, two guys showered abusive language and when one of my unit persons tried to get hold of him they ran away”.

Simbu’s dad T.Rajendar told the media that some detractors of his son are trying to tarnish his image. Added Rajendar: “On February 3, Simbu’s birthday his fans will meet and discuss the matter and decide what action should be taken”.
[/tscii:79721c6ccd]

Regneva
29th January 2006, 07:54 PM
JUSTICE...plz rechristen this thread as Simbhu-Super Little Star

m_23_bayarea
29th January 2006, 08:26 PM
JUSTICE...plz rechristen this thread as Simbhu-Super Little Star

:lol: :lol: :lol: But I loved him in Manmadhan and Thotti Jaya !!

m_23_bayarea
30th January 2006, 08:40 PM
[tscii:b35e7d9161]Fiery interview by T R over Simbu controversy
Cinesouth.com

On Republic day, some 4 to 5 guys have bashed up Simbu and given him a bleeding nose. So the hunt was on that night for the culprits.

Simbu had been driving fast on his bike around midnight near Jothithottam near Nandanam. His bike seems to have scraped past a few guys of that locality. Who dared to go bike racing in their locality and they acted, so Simbu’s bike came back in reverse. So what do you think would have happened? That’s what happened! Simbu’s nose got broken and oozed with blood and only then did the guys get to realize that the person they had bashed up was none other than Simbu!

The minute they realised their error, the guys vanished. Simbu in auto and his highly vocal dad in car hunted the night for the miscreants. He bashes up 50 people with ease in his films, but in real life ends up with a broken nose, so what will people think? Simbu and T R have given statements that the news of the bashing up and broken nose are all false.

As soon as the reporters asked TR about Simbu’s mishap, he let a spiel that ladies and fans moaned in agony and shed tears when they heard what happened to Simbu. He also added for effect that this is the work of jealous people.

Among the Pongal releases, Simbu’s ‘Saravana’ seems to be doing well. Unable to digest that, mischief mongers are spreading these unpleasant rumours, says TR. Taking this opportunity, he also waxed lyrical in his alliterative style.

“Ini naan irukka maatein summaa

Enakku pinnaal irukkaraanga amma

En kooda modhinaa thembu

Simbu kooda modhina vambu

Naan iranginaa thaanga maatteenga

Simbuvum iranginaa thoonga maatteenga

Naan dhaadi vacha singam

En kitta modhinaa aagividuveenga asingam!”

At the end of the verse, blood oozed out of many’s ears!

[/tscii:b35e7d9161]

m_23_bayarea
30th January 2006, 09:31 PM
[tscii:ff07559a10]Simbu’s denies the fray but…
January 30, 2006

Following the news report that Simbu was beaten blue and black by some local guys at Nandanam, Papa T Rajendar and Simbu called the media to clarify the reports. “Look at me,” began Simbu showing his face this side and that side, “do I look beaten up? Someone is spreading a malicious rumour about me.

Probably they are jealous of Saravana’s success. No body stopped me, nobody beat me. I was there at the sets shooting for Vallavan throughout the night and I returned only in the wee hours this morning. What more can I say?” Well, Simbu sounded convincing. Meanwhile the eveninger that first broke this story has come with a rebuttal, interviewing a couple of people from the Nandanam area who claim that they were eyewitness to the incident.

[/tscii:ff07559a10]

m_23_bayarea
2nd February 2006, 11:17 PM
[tscii:8f0ea85ef6]Simbu to celebrate with work
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, February 02, 2006]

Silambarasan would be celebrating his birthday tomorrow (3 February). Son of actor-director Vijaya T Rajendhar, he will be meeting his fans and exchanging pleasantries.

Silambarasan, who hit the headlines last week for allegedly driving his two-wheeler very rash and almost beaten up for it by people in a slum in Chennai, says, ' I thank all my fans who made anxious queries about the incident'.

‘I again deny that the report was false and baseless and perhaps on the occasion of my birthday (3 February) would call on the thousands of fans who stood by me during the time and made anxious visits to my house'.

Silambarasan has completed his debut directorial venture Vallavan, which also stars him in the lead roles. It is expected for a release this April.

But there is no big party for the actor. He says ‘Work is my celebration’.

[/tscii:8f0ea85ef6]

Sinthiya
3rd February 2006, 09:29 AM
[tscii:8caba48b60]Fiery interview by T R over Simbu controversy
Cinesouth.com

“Ini naan irukka maatein summaa
Enakku pinnaal irukkaraanga amma
En kooda modhinaa thembu
Simbu kooda modhina vambu
Naan iranginaa thaanga maatteenga
Simbuvum iranginaa thoonga maatteenga
Naan dhaadi vacha singam
En kitta modhinaa aagividuveenga asingam!”

At the end of the verse, blood oozed out of many’s ears! [/tscii:8caba48b60]
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

m_23_bayarea
3rd February 2006, 11:10 PM
[tscii:02365ed56d]Simbhu birthday today!

tamil.galatta.com

Simbhu, whose full name is Silambarasan, is the talented son of the talented Vijaya T. Rajendar. Simbhu celebrates his birthday today, 3rd February. He has been acting in films since the time he was nine months old, and has grown from strength to strength. He is a multi-talented personality, with interests in all aspects of film-making like Direction, music, editing, etc.

His movies Manmadhan was a super hit and his latest release Saravana is also doing well. Galatta.com joins Simbhu’s fans in wishing him a very happy birthday, lots of success in his future endeavors, and a long, happy and eventful life. Click here to send your gifts to Simbhu on his birthday!
[/tscii:02365ed56d]

m_23_bayarea
4th February 2006, 11:45 PM
[tscii:488446b4f1]Simbhu’s birthday celebrations

tamil.galatta.com

Simbhu celebrated his 23rd birthday on 3rd February 2006 with fans and family at his residence. Right from the morning, he was flooded with bouquets, gifts, greetings, and visitors from the cine field and from his various fans. Simbhu is currently busy directing and acting in Vallavan opposite Nayantara, Reema Sen and Sandhya.

Press-persons asked him: “You have acted under the direction of others, you have become a director and acted in the movies directed by you. Do you plan to take your father as a star in a movie directed by you?”

Simbhu’s immediate reply was, “Yes! I do plan to ask my father to act in a movie directed by me and it will give me great pleasure to view the titles – Starring T. Vijay Rajendar, Directed by Simbhu (Silambarasan).” All the best, Simbhu! May your dreams come true!
[/tscii:488446b4f1]

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 12:04 AM
[tscii:efb25ab5bc]Simbu’s new venture
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, February 04, 2006]

Lakshmi Movie Makers, the noted production house in Kollywood, will begin its next venture starring Silambarasan.

Confirming the news, Silambarasan said: ‘I will be acting in a movie to be produced by them. Neither the script nor the director is finalized’.

‘Once my Vallavan is through, I would begin LMM's venture,’ adds Silambarasan.

LMM is currently producing Pudhupettai starring Dhanush, Sonia Agarwal and Sneha with Selvaraghavan wielding the megaphone.

Meanwhile Simbu also has plans to direct his father Vijaya T Rajendhar in future.

Asked for the reason, he says,'but for him, I could have been nowhere. In respect of his hard toil in creating as an actor, I would love to direct a movie starring my father'.

[/tscii:efb25ab5bc]

Sinthiya
5th February 2006, 03:33 AM
[tscii:9661bf3a42]Simbhu’s birthday celebrations

tamil.galatta.com

Simbhu celebrated his 23rd birthday on 3rd February 2006 with fans and family at his residence. Right from the morning, he was flooded with bouquets, gifts, greetings, and visitors from the cine field and from his various fans. Simbhu is currently busy directing and acting in Vallavan opposite Nayantara, Reema Sen and Sandhya.
[/tscii:9661bf3a42]
Happy Belated Birthday to Simbhu! :)

He's young and can achieve a lot in his acting/directing/singing career! He has just begun. Best wishes!

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 03:34 AM

He's young and can achieve a lot in his acting/directing/singing career! He has just begun. Best wishes!

So we have a big fan of Simbu here !!! :) :)

Sinthiya
5th February 2006, 03:39 AM

So we have a big fan of Simbu here !!! :) :)
:) ...just a fan who thinks he has the potential to do well...

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 03:41 AM

Gotcha !!!! Did you see his Manmadhan and Thotti Jaya ??? Those are the only two Simbu movies I've seen, and I loved both ... :)

Sinthiya
5th February 2006, 03:51 AM

Gotcha !!!! Did you see his Manmadhan and Thotti Jaya ??? Those are the only two Simbu movies I've seen, and I loved both ... :)
yes, i've seen them both and Saravana too...i liked them all...

I am looking forward to Vallavan..

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 03:59 AM

Oh Yeah !! I saw Sarvana too ... Dint like it as much as the other too ... But sure, Vallavan will be a surprise package like Manmadhan I hope .. :)

James Pain
5th February 2006, 04:02 AM
Yeah manmadhan and thotti jeya were awesome...I haven't seen Saravana either, but looking @ the scenes on Sun TV, it looks good...

Bay what was it lacking? :)

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 04:08 AM
Well, First of all ... I'm not a big fan of KSR ... Cos I think his movies don't have weightage to the script, but rely more on the images of actors ....

Secondly, MANMADHAN and THOTTI JEYA had powerful plots and the screenplays were awesome ...

Thirdly, Saravana was a masala, and that too not interesting ..

The songs dint make any impact....The first half was ok with all the family stuff .. But the second half went back to the Aruvaal culture, which I hate ...

So overall, I wasnt satisfied with this movie ... But I think a lot of ppl actually liked it ... Good for them !! :)

Sinthiya
5th February 2006, 04:11 AM

Oh Yeah !! I saw Sarvana too ... Dint like it as much as the other too ... But sure, Vallavan will be a surprise package like Manmadhan I hope .. :)
yes, i agree...I liked Manmadhan and Thotti Jeya more...Saravana was a fun movie...he acted like Vijay but sort of overacted...

James Pain
5th February 2006, 04:11 AM
Thank god I didn't go see it @ IMC 6! :lol:

What's the trade fact? Average?

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 04:12 AM
he acted like Vijay but sort of overacted...

Oh I forgot that part ... Add that to my list .... I absolutely HATED it .... Sorry Vijay fans, but Vijay pannaala thaanga mudiyale, ithula Simbu imitate vera panraan ... :lol:

Sinthiya
5th February 2006, 04:13 AM

Oh I forgot that part ... Add that to my list .... I absolutely HATED it .... Sorry Vijay fans, but Vijay pannaala thaanga mudiyale, ithula Simbu imitate vera panraan ... :lol:
:lol: exactly...

James Pain
5th February 2006, 04:13 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think u should also create another ID! :wink: :D

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 04:16 AM

Noooo !!! Lemme maintain my identity ... I don't badmouth any actor, or fight with other fans ... At certain times though, when I give my opinions like this that might not be appreciated by the respective actor's fans, I just apologize ... So no tension !! No worries ... :)

James Pain
5th February 2006, 04:18 AM
:D

Sinthiya
5th February 2006, 04:23 AM
how is Surya, Pain? :wink:

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 04:24 AM

Oops ... Sorry James !! :lol: :lol:

James Pain
5th February 2006, 04:24 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about. [Innocent Look] :roll: [/innocent look] :D

He's battling with a burritto! :oops:

James Pain
5th February 2006, 04:25 AM

Oops ... Sorry James !! :lol: :lol:

En vellai manasukku poi solla theriyaathu machi! :oops: Sonnalum sothappal thaan! :lol:

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 04:26 AM
En vellai manasukku poi solla theriyaathu machi! :oops: Sonnalum sothappal thaan! :lol:

Free aa vidu machi !!! Just use your other avatar for a noble purpose .... :lol: :lol:

James Pain
5th February 2006, 04:29 AM
Of Course!! Sanjay won't get dragged into fights! :P

Sinthiya
5th February 2006, 04:31 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about. [Innocent Look] :roll: [/innocent look] :D

He's battling with a burritto! :oops:
ok..James...:lol: ...tell him I said 'hi'

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 04:33 AM
ok..James...:lol: ...tell him I said 'hi'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sinthiya
Of Course!! Sanjay won't get dragged into fights! :P
who Sanjay? :roll:

James Pain
Sanjay.....Sanjay Ramasamy!! :huh:

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 04:34 AM
Sanjay.....Sanjay Ramasamy!! :huh:

Did anybody call me ?? :lol: :lol:

James Pain
5th February 2006, 04:35 AM
Ah-Ha!! Hmmm...Ok....

Sanjay "Surya" Ramasamy-nu vechipom to defferntiate! :lol:

Surya
5th February 2006, 04:36 AM
Howz it hangin guys? :D :lol:

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 04:37 AM
Hi Surya .... What you're plagiarizing my avtar ?? :lol: :lol:

Surya
5th February 2006, 04:39 AM
:shock:

In Cycle gap, ur sacrificing a goat! :lol:

Sinthiya
5th February 2006, 04:39 AM
hi James... :lol:

Did anybody call me ??
Bay, what's your real name? don't tell us if you don't want to...

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 04:40 AM
:shock:

In Cycle gap, ur sacrificing a goat! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 04:40 AM
hi James... :lol:

Did anybody call me ??
Bay, what's your real name? don't tell us if you don't want to...

Hope you guys saw it.... :)

Surya
5th February 2006, 04:41 AM
Adakki vaasingeppa!! :lol: Yaarukaavathu Ketuda poguthu! :(

Sinthiya
5th February 2006, 04:43 AM
Hope you guys saw it.... :)
yes, I did...thanks :)

Adakki vaasingeppa!! Yaarukaavathu Ketuda poguthu!
ok...it'll be our secret 8-)

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 04:44 AM
Adakki vaasingeppa!! :lol: Yaarukaavathu Ketuda poguthu! :(

Romba Correctu machi !!! :lol:

Surya
5th February 2006, 04:49 AM
Hi Surya .... What you're plagiarizing my avtar ?? :lol: :lol:

Ithu eppidi irukku? :wink: :lol:

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 04:51 AM
Ithu eppidi irukku? :wink: :lol:

SUPEROOOO SUPER !!!

LIC Heightu da

Naan vantha weightu da

Mavanae nee moracha ka

DAAR DAAR DAAR .... look ithu !! :lol:

Surya
5th February 2006, 04:54 AM
:thumbsup:

3 *2 Aaru-da

Munkova alluda

Fight-u nu vanthaakka dar! Dar!! DARR!!

8-)

Arthas
6th February 2006, 02:37 AM
Itha eppidi paakaama poten :evil:
Ya for Rajni fans who enjoy sparks oozin out of the shoes and Shoes flyin like boomerangs or RK flyin like an aeroplane with an abrupt take off and landing for a distance of a mile jus to knock out a glass tumbler :rotfl:
def. vj films wont be interestin :mad:
Bay neenga koodavaa :sad: ini neenga enna Rajniya badmouth panna koodaathunu sollrathula arthamey illa :evil:

James Pain
6th February 2006, 02:49 AM
Ya for Rajni fans who enjoy sparks oozin out of the shoes and Shoes flyin like boomerangs or RK flyin like an aeroplane with an abrupt take off and landing for a distance of a mile jus to knock out a glass tumbler

U obviously don't like what VJ does in every single movie then since he is just a plain Rajini Wannabe! :rotfl: Then why r u his fan? :lol:

Didn't u also say that VJ will loose a loyal fan if he declines Puli? Why are u still his fan then? :?

What I don't get is...why are u comparing Rajini and VJ? Rajini is in a differnt strata of popularity! If Bay badmouths VJ, then don't jump @ rajini!!! :lol:

Even @ badmouthing VJ can only be in the league of Ajith and the other youngies...:roll:

Arthas
6th February 2006, 03:12 AM
vaada Raju :notworthy: enga namma annana kaanalayeynu paathuttu irundhen!Pain is well on course in replacin justice :thumbsup: as the Pain numero uno of the hub !

U obviously don't like what VJ does in every single movie then since he is just a plain Rajini Wannabe! ROTFL Then why r u his fan? Laughing

Name a movie except the twin Perarasu craps :huh: but vj doin that is agreeab;e.But Surya :huh: molachi moonu hit kooda ozhunga kudukka thuppilla adukkul aaru soorunu :banghead:

Didn't u also say that VJ will loose a loyal fan if he declines Puli? Why are u still his fan then? Confused
Naan appidi sonnenaa :huh: I said that if vj does 2 more Sivkasis and Thirupaachis hes losin a fan :evil:

What I don't get is...why are u comparing Rajini and VJ? Rajini is in a differnt strata of popularity! If Bay badmouths VJ, then don't jump @ rajini!!! Laughing
Ignorance... :sad: I can tolerate this :notworthy: .Anyway wuzz ur strata here :huh:

"comedian pain"]Even @ badmouthing VJ can only be in the league of Ajith and the other youngies...Rolling Eyes
And badmouthin Surya can be only in the league of Simbhu and Dhanush :roll:

James Pain
6th February 2006, 03:28 AM
as the Pain numero uno of the hub !

How? U are my numero uno competitor for that spot... :(

But Surya Huh?! molachi moonu hit kooda ozhunga kudukka thuppilla adukkul aaru!

Atleast 6 is running much better than Aachi! :oops:

And by comparing VJ and Surya, showing that Surya and VJ are @ the same Strata. I appreciate ur quality of accepting the truth! :notworthy:

VJ hasn't tried to be Rajini before Tirupaachi? :? R u even his fan? :lol2: What about movies like Thirumalai...where he had cheap wannabe dialouges like "Screen-u Kizhinjudom" :oops:

Ignorance... I can tolerate this

Ur toleration limits are high...that's why ur a VJ fan! :rotfl: But mine are low...that's why I'm not! :notworthy:

Anyway wuzz ur strata here.

About a hundred inches higher than urs...:huh:

And badmouthin Surya can be only in the league of Simbhu and Dhanush

In that case VJ is only in the league of Vikranth and Ravi Krishna....atleast Ravi Krishna is better looking.. :oops:

PS: Don't u have anything better to do other than argueing about VJ @ 3:00 in the morning? :?

ajithfederer
6th February 2006, 03:44 AM
:rotfl: very good reply James Pain............

Arthas
6th February 2006, 03:47 AM
Pain heres Vijay(age 31,not too good lookin,with C grade director as father)s BO record
Vijays BO (http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=258383#258383)
And heres Suryas(29,handsome,with A grade hero as father)
Parasite Suryas Filmography (http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=361188#361188)

James Pain
6th February 2006, 03:49 AM
Arthas,

Where is VJ's BO when he had only acted in 15 movies! :rotfl: :rotfl:

James Pain
6th February 2006, 03:50 AM
How many fans? What was his image as an actor?

What respect did he have as a good actor?

Thanks Ajithfederer! :lol:

James Pain
6th February 2006, 03:51 AM
Lets not leave out AWARDS! :rotfl:

ajithfederer
6th February 2006, 03:51 AM
:P

James Pain
6th February 2006, 03:52 AM
umm..also...Sivakumar doesn't interfere with Surya's career....we all know aobut SAC's career support for VJ @ that time! :oops: :lol:

Arthas
6th February 2006, 03:52 AM
He dint act as an alakkai :huh:
And not al films of VIkraman were hits :evil: .PU is his biggest as on day. :thumbsup: . Also vjs career lacke imageboosters like Surya (Sivkumar,Vijay)..So shut up and stay cool...Dont try a Justice coz ur only loweri ur imae :rotfl: .paavam pa nee :poke:

Arthas,

Where is VJ's BO when he had only acted in 15 movies! :rotfl: :rotfl:

James Pain
6th February 2006, 03:56 AM
Trouser Paandi,

U still haven't answered any of the questions! :rotfl:

Respect as an actor?

Awards?

# of fans?

Acting skills?

If u can't, I understand...since VJ didn't giv ehis fans any ground to aruge on this...Pavaam pa neenge! :poke:

I agree...I can't get in arguements with u, because I just lower my image! Ur image cannot be lowered anymore, that's why ur still argueing...

Like AF said...I'll stop! :)

ajithfederer
6th February 2006, 03:56 AM
8-)

James Pain
6th February 2006, 03:57 AM
AF,
:rotfl: :thumbsup:

where is visaay........
In london nursing his wounds thala gave him...:oops:

ajithfederer
6th February 2006, 03:59 AM
:thumbsup: @ James Pain

James Pain
6th February 2006, 03:59 AM
HOnestly,
I hate getting into these arguements....If he hadn't brought in the BS about Rajini, I wouldn't have gotten in...if he hadn't pulled in Surya COMPLETLY OUTTA THE BLUE, then I wouln't have continued....:lol:

Arthas
6th February 2006, 04:00 AM
Award is the 55000 rasigar mandrams and over 2.5 million reg. fans...
Surya has hardly 2000 :sad:
Thats the reason why Aathi was sold for 19.5 cr with 300 prints and Aaru for less than half with 160 prints :sad:

James Pain
6th February 2006, 04:01 AM
He had that much in his 15th movie??? Since when??? :rotfl:

Arthas
6th February 2006, 04:02 AM
Surya i feel that only siva aka NTR aka Puli is fit for fights with u :thumbsup:
As only he can talk in ur same frequency :notworthy:
Anyway :wave: all!
Ini full maths thaan :sad:

Arthas
6th February 2006, 04:02 AM
He had when he was 29 :clap:

James Pain
6th February 2006, 04:04 AM
Surya? :? :?

Get some sleep....ur getting confused! :lol2:

Unmaiya sonna udane Frequency-a? :lol:

PS: There still isn't ONE valid point in ur arguement...:oops:

ajithfederer
Don be joking arthas.............if u are a vijay fan why did u start the vikram = rajni + kamal thread.........?

:wink:

How many fellow vijay fans u have here and jus count how many hubbers here like surya........

James Pain
He had when he was 29 :clap:

Count the # of movies, since that is what mainly determins the # of fans.....why wriggle ur way out? :?

ajithfederer
6th February 2006, 04:05 AM
See how talented is he in escaping debates??

ajithfederer
6th February 2006, 04:06 AM
Athellam irukaatum arthas ........what is visaay's next movie.....who is the dir and who is the prod?

James Pain
6th February 2006, 04:06 AM
Because he has no valid arguements....:lol2:

Arthas
6th February 2006, 04:09 AM
Surya on a similar scale I declare Vijay to be the super star as he has achieved 10X more than RK at his 40th movie :thumbsup:

Arthas
6th February 2006, 04:10 AM
Dhanush>>>>>>>>>Surya as out of his 3 films 2 were super hits and 1 hit=total career of Surya :thumbsup:

James Pain
Copying is always easier than being original! :thumbsup:

But a movie like Aathi with an awesome story wouln't have flopped under RK during his 40th movie....

ajithfederer
Nice joke.......nimeil unkooda pesunaa elllarum enna loosunnu solluvaanga...........

Naan escapeuuuuuu

Arthas Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surya on a similar scale I declare Vijay to be the super star as he has achieved 10X more than RK at his 40th movie

James Pain
Dhanush>>>>>>>>>Surya as out of his 3 films 2 were super hits and 1 hit=total career of Surya :thumbsup:

Try comparing Dhanush and VJ! :rotfl:

Even Vikranth's KK had a bettre run than VJ first movie! :oops:

1 hit:? Get some sleep! :lol: ur insomnia is cloging ur mind! :roll:

Arthas
6th February 2006, 04:11 AM
This post contains 100% nonsense :sad:

Copying is always easier than being original! :thumbsup:

But a movie like Aathi with an awesome story wouln't have flopped under RK during his 40th movie....

ajithfederer
6th February 2006, 04:12 AM
ha ha ha ................This is Ultimate Punch

Even Vikranth's KK had a bettre run than VJ first movie!

Arthas
6th February 2006, 04:16 AM
I wish somebody in the likes of GOG still is here :sad:
anyway Surya,jalra AF Im leaving :wave: .. I accept that ive lost..If only a ban wasnt a few inches away from me the situation wudve been diff :sad:
And Pain :thumbsup: for replacin Justice..Even Justice accepts somethin :sad:
:wave: all ....Sry if I was harsh nywhere!

ajithfederer
6th February 2006, 04:16 AM
Ajit's 'Paramasivan' beats Vijay's 'Aathi'
Chennai | February 05, 2006 2:15:06 PM IST

The top five films remain the same because there weren't any releases after Pongal.
Ajith, whose "Paramasivan" has become a huge hit, has overtaken his rival Vijay, whose "Aathi" is doing below average business.

The top five Tamil films are:

1. "Paramasivan"; Director: P.Vasu - This is Vasu's latest film after the hugely successful "Chandramukhi". But this Ajith starrer can't repeat the same success story. But Vasu can take pride in giving Ajith a much-needed hit.

2. "Aathi"; Director: Ramana - Such a violent film was not expected to go down well with the audience, and it has not. Another failure faced by Vijay's father, who is the producer of the film.

3. "Kanda Naal Muthal"; Director: Priya - When people found Pongal releases too dark and violent, they went back to this sweet little film. Priya's creation is back at the third position again.

4. "Saravana"; Director: K.S. Ravi Kumar - A remake of a Telugu film, "Saravana" failed to attract audiences. It is a setback for lead actor Simbu aka Silamabarasan.

5. Sandakozhi; Director: Lingusamy - Like "Kanda Naal Muthal", "Sandakozhi" is a hit. The film has all the ingredients to make it a box office hit - action, humour and good music.

ajithfederer
6th February 2006, 04:22 AM
8-)

James Pain
6th February 2006, 04:45 AM
:rotfl: AF, Lunc saaptu vara gap-le Pinneteenge!! :lol: :thumbsup:

Like I said:

I hate getting into these arguements....If he hadn't brought in the BS about Rajini, I wouldn't have gotten in...if he hadn't pulled in Surya COMPLETLY OUTTA THE BLUE, then I wouln't have continued....

I only get into it if someone claims untolerable BS as the truth abt 3 fellas. Rajini, Ajith and Surya.

Well...all's well end's well.

Avenger has accepted that he lost and is gone...Later. :D

Bye AF! :wave: Catch ya later! :D

ajithfederer
6th February 2006, 04:58 AM
8-)

ajithfederer
6th February 2006, 04:59 AM
Bye James Pain

m_23_bayarea
7th February 2006, 12:43 AM
[tscii:02186f3e86]Simran and Simbu rock the stage
Cinesouth.com

‘Maadu ilaithaalum kombu ilaikaadhu’ is very apt for Simran.

When many actresses put on oodles of weight on attaining motherhood, Simran stands out as she was.

The organization Banyan presented a cultural program ‘Netru Inru Naalai’ last evening to raise funds for its work with destitute and mentally affected women. Prakashraj danced to ‘yaaradi nee Mohini’ and ‘engey nimmadhi’ while Banupriya danced on drums exactly like in the drum song sequence in the film ‘Chandralekha.’

Shortly after the start of the program, the stage came alive to colorful lights for ‘raakkamma kaiyai thattu’ and the auditorium reverberated with thunderous applause from the audience. The reason? Simran and Simbu on stage! Having maintained herself well, the dance she and Simbu presented had the audience asking for an encore.

Special guest Kamalahasan sang ‘thenpaandi seemayile’ and thrilled the audience. Many participated in the program including music composer A R Rehman.

[/tscii:02186f3e86]

m_23_bayarea
7th February 2006, 12:57 AM
[tscii:9037e70fee]Simran-Simbu’s dance for Rakkamma Kaiya Thattu
February 06, 2006

Well, the function of the organization Banyan did go off well. Besides the many events of the day, Simran danced with Simbu for Rakkamma Kaiya Thattu. Kamal, the Chief Guest, also sang the song Then Paandi Cheemaiyilae. Why Kamal sang a sad tune is anyone's guess. Prakash Raj gigged to the song...

The others who participated in the event are Ramesh Arvind, Banupriya,Abbas. Simran did seem quite collected and it looks like the lady is ready to take off on a second round. So what if she is married? She still looks the same old Simran!
[/tscii:9037e70fee]

Kollywoodfan
7th February 2006, 02:03 AM
All hubber fans (original and re-incarnated), just get over the Pongal releases...Congrats to Ajith for being back...Just move on with your lives!! :roll: :roll:

ajithfederer
7th February 2006, 02:13 AM
We know all that..........U Just move on with ur's without preaching others here......

Kollywoodfan
7th February 2006, 02:14 AM
Said just like Avenger...for someone you hate, you guys sure have a lot in common!! You've had your fun....don't you think it is getting a little stale though? :roll:

Surya
7th February 2006, 03:45 AM
Everything is getting stale! Espicially Avenger's Hipocritical Anti-Rajini movement! As well as VJ fan's "Hate anything that isn't VJ" movement! :roll:

I wouldn't have said anythign if it wasn't for his irrelevent comment on Rajini. :huh:

m_23_bayarea
7th February 2006, 03:58 AM
Itha eppidi paakaama poten :evil:
Ya for Rajni fans who enjoy sparks oozin out of the shoes and Shoes flyin like boomerangs or RK flyin like an aeroplane with an abrupt take off and landing for a distance of a mile jus to knock out a glass tumbler :rotfl:
def. vj films wont be interestin :mad:
Bay neenga koodavaa :sad: ini neenga enna Rajniya badmouth panna koodaathunu sollrathula arthamey illa :evil:

Avenger !! Din't you see me write "Sorry Vijay fans" just for hard-core fans like you ??? I wasnt badmouthing Vijay at all, and I dont intend to do it ... I was just sharing some lighter moments with Sinthiya and Surya when we were talking abt Saravana movie and Simbu's acting .... And for such a small thing, if you think the only way for you to get back to me is by attacking Rajini (like you do all the time), then it's upto you ... :shock:

As always, I'm not going in for any kinda argument in this hub, and especially when you badmouth Rajini ... There are other hardcore Rajini fans in this hub that will help me out if such a situation arises ... And from what I see from the previous pages, I think James and AF have done just that ... :twisted:

And BTW, why can't you leave Baba and come up with something new ..... :evil:

James Pain
7th February 2006, 04:06 AM
He himself used to be a rajini fan in the beggining. In the Filmography thread, he first said "Let my first favorite SS's be the first." Now if u go it says "Edited" Hmm....:wink:

Why the sudden baseless hatred towards Rajini?

Because ppl have clearly said that VJ is pathetic @ being Rajini. U can figure the "Hate" process after that.

I'm sure that he's just a "HUB Rajini Hater" off of the hub, he's prolly still his fan...I'll be that he'd be one of the first ppl to watch FDFS of "Superstar" Rajini's Shivaji! :D

Kollywoodfan
7th February 2006, 04:53 AM
There are Ajith fans here that are Rajini haters too...and attack Rajini baselessly...but I don't feel it's necessary whoever it is...Anyway, look every body is doing Rajini style, everybody copycats him (from the title songs, to the punch dialogues to comedy) not only Vijay...the problem is that he's the best at the copycatting itself...I agree, he should change and find a style of his own...and in the future maybe after a couple of failures, he will rise with an effective style of his own...BTW, the only people who can really comment on this are Surya and Vikram fans...because Ajith doesn't seem to be doing much with varying his style either, but I agree he does change here and there

Thirumaran
7th February 2006, 05:03 AM
There are Ajith fans here that are Rajini haters too...and attack Rajini baselessly...but I don't feel it's necessary whoever it is...Anyway, look every body is doing Rajini style, everybody copycats him (from the title songs, to the punch dialogues to comedy) not only Vijay...the problem is that he's the best at the copycatting itself...I agree, he should change and find a style of his own...and in the future maybe after a couple of failures, he will rise with an effective style of his own...BTW, the only people who can really comment on this are Surya and Vikram fans...because Ajith doesn't seem to be doing much with varying his style either, but I agree he does change here and there

:)

Fire
7th February 2006, 05:09 AM
There are Ajith fans here that are Rajini haters too...and attack Rajini baselessly...but I don't feel it's necessary whoever it is...Anyway, look every body is doing Rajini style, everybody copycats him (from the title songs, to the punch dialogues to comedy) not only Vijay...the problem is that he's the best at the copycatting itself...I agree, he should change and find a style of his own...and in the future maybe after a couple of failures, he will rise with an effective style of his own...BTW, the only people who can really comment on this are Surya and Vikram fans...because Ajith doesn't seem to be doing much with varying his style either, but I agree he does change here and thereatleast ajith movies are watchable..... even when pms was ordinary , one could tolerate it..... ajith didnt do tooooo much unwarranted heroism.... he was enjoyable in a poor movie.... but vj sucks in any movie....i cant even watch the trailer.... let me give u a true stat.
for every vijay fan there are atleast 10 vj haters.....

m_23_bayarea
7th February 2006, 05:19 AM
Avenger, I really hate my previous post at you, and the resulting posts cos of that ... But plz understand that we all don't hate Vijay as you think, but we do come up with stuff here and there .... And if my original post abt his comedy etc offended you, then I'm really Sorry ... I dint even realize it would arise this much heat in this thread ... :cry:

We're all here to have fun, and let's continue to remember that .... :) Have fun dude !! :)

James Pain
7th February 2006, 07:02 AM
Kolly,
I"m glad ur seein it! :D

But Ajith does it more than just every now and then....

Ajith varies his style for example
Vaali
villan
citizen
then a family entertainer like
poovellam un vaasam
now Naad Kadavul
Godfather.

I'm not saying that VJ isn't capable of it...he obviously is...I liked his Pre-Thirumalai flicks like Kanukkul Nilavu, etc etc ...

He just isn't trying anymore....and some VJ fans think that we shouldn't even point it out!! And when ppl do they start jumping @ that person's fav star, not caring even if it's someone like the incomparable legends like Superstar, Kamal Haasan.....and last but not least ridiculous....MGR!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Shivaji
7th February 2006, 10:02 AM
and some VJ fans think that we shouldn't even point it out!! And when ppl do they start jumping @ that person's fav star, not caring even if it's someone like the incomparable legends like Superstar, Kamal Haasan.....and last but not least ridiculous....MGR!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

romba sariyaa sonnenga

selvakumar
7th February 2006, 10:15 AM

I got u finally kollywoodfan.. Do u think Ajith copycats Rajini? No... Remember, Madhan said in his THIRAI PAARVAI oneday that the best thing with AJITH is that he is having his own style. He never used dialogues like "ANIYAAYAM PANNUNA AANDAVANUKKU PIDIKAATHU, blahblah". The whole world knows that ajith never copies someone else and he has unique style and his own commercial formula. I have never seen ajith imitating RAJINI - esp in comedy scenes, romance, action scenes, songs etc. Can u give me an example for this? Even RK fans will say the same thing. Ajith never copied RK.

But I can give u lots of examples of VJ imitating RK. I still don't know why people are happy with someone who is best in imitating. IMHO, comedy actor THAAMU can also imitate rajini well and chinni jeyanth.

villan007
7th February 2006, 10:20 AM
selva anne !
gud post 8-)
even small kids know Vj imitates RK :o

Sinthiya
7th February 2006, 10:22 AM
nice post, but why SIMBHU, our Little SuperStar thread? :huh:

villan007
7th February 2006, 10:23 AM
all our threads r locked....
so this is the one suiting the most... :lol:

m_23_bayarea
7th February 2006, 10:25 AM
nice post, but why SIMBHU, our Little SuperStar thread? :huh:

Sinthu, remember over the weekend, you, Surya and I were talkin abt Sarvana movie, and Simbu imitating Vijay and all that .... That caught one of the Vijay fans, and it just went ballistic after that it seems ... Just scroll through some pages and you will understand the context ... :)

Sinthiya
7th February 2006, 10:26 AM
all our threads r locked....
so this is the one suiting the most... :lol:
...use the 'don't miss this film' thread that i revived to discuss Vijay/Ajith issues...:lol: ...and it suits them even more... :wink:

until Thiru re-opens some of V/A threads

selvakumar
7th February 2006, 10:27 AM
selva anne !
gud post 8-)
even small kids know Vj imitates RK :o

nice post

Thanx a lot !! :D

villan007
7th February 2006, 10:28 AM
until Thiru re-opens some of V/A threads
:( we r missing fights.... :(

Sinthiya
7th February 2006, 10:31 AM
Sinthu, remember over the weekend, you, Surya and I were talkin abt Sarvana movie, and Simbu imitating Vijay and all that .... That caught one of the Vijay fans, and it just went ballistic after that it seems ... Just scroll through some pages and you will understand the context ... :)
thanks Bay! I noticed but I wondered why it still hadn't ended :)

m_23_bayarea
7th February 2006, 10:33 AM
thanks Bay! I noticed but I wondered why it still hadn't ended :)

I think it's over now !! But you never know where the next spark will come from ... :)

m_23_bayarea
8th February 2006, 10:03 PM
[tscii:4b5ab4588b]Why does Reema Sen cold shoulder Simbu?
February 08, 2006

On the sets of Vallavan, Simbu and Reema Sen, one of the three heroines, are certainly not on speaking terms. There is a cold war between them. While some people of the unit say that Rima is jealous of the other two heroines because Simbu speaks about them every time he meets the media. Another camp says that Simbu’s silmisham simply doesn’t work with her. Whenever the Little Superstar tries to show his authority as a director and hero, the lady dismisses it off in a ‘get lost’ attitude.
[/tscii:4b5ab4588b]

Ghlli
15th February 2006, 01:05 AM
Ohhhh i really love this kutti simbhu!!! he'ss damn talented and soo good! his saravana was reli good! luvd the song gori thera!

m_23_bayarea
15th February 2006, 02:51 AM
Ohhhh i really love this kutti simbhu!!! he'ss damn talented and soo good! his saravana was reli good! luvd the song gori thera!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Ghlli
15th February 2006, 03:04 AM
hehe

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Surya
15th February 2006, 08:13 AM
Gaayu,
Like ur avatar.

I thought U'd like Simbu...he's just the kinda person u'd like! :D

villan007
15th February 2006, 08:18 AM
Gaayu,
Like ur avatar.

yeah.... kids like kids..... 8-)

James Pain
15th February 2006, 08:20 AM
:lol:

Ahhh....It feels nice to be out again....:P

James Pain
15th February 2006, 08:20 AM
Hey...I've got a simbu avatar too!! :roll: :P

Ghlli
17th February 2006, 05:04 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaa, i like simbhu the best out of his generation! the jumpy type person.

Gaayu,
Like ur avatar.

selvakumar
17th February 2006, 03:16 PM
So, Gaayini.. Why did u change ur mind? I have seen u several times supporting dhanush over simbhu.. Any image makeover.. (just curious to know)

Yaaaaaaaaaa, i like simbhu the best out of his generation! the jumpy type person.

Gaayu,
Like ur avatar.

m_23_bayarea
17th February 2006, 08:46 PM
Hey...I've got a simbu avatar too!! :roll: :P

But I thought the guy in your avtar is Vikram !!! :? :lol: :lol:

Ghlli
18th February 2006, 12:20 AM
Well i never hated simbhu to be honest, maybe i trashed him just to make dhanush look better but ya i still like dhanush bt not as much as simbhu...dhanush needs to start giving beta hits like simba, i just like simbhus movies and his dance and yaaa overall i jus lyk simba. thts it reli :)

So, Gaayini.. Why did u change ur mind? I have seen u several times supporting dhanush over simbhu.. Any image makeover.. (just curious to know)

Gaayu,
Like ur avatar.

selvakumar
18th February 2006, 03:41 PM
Well i never hated simbhu to be honest, maybe i trashed him just to make dhanush look better but ya i still like dhanush bt not as much as simbhu...dhanush needs to start giving beta hits like simba, i just like simbhus movies and his dance and yaaa overall i jus lyk simba. thts it reli :)

oh.. my god.. Got a roller-coaster ride with ur post..

finally, what is the conclusion? :confused:

great
18th February 2006, 03:44 PM
conclusion:

she will start hating Vijay after Vallavan :lol: :lol: :lol:

selvakumar
18th February 2006, 04:00 PM
conclusion:

:lol: I hope she won't do that. I have never seen a die-hard vijayfan like her till now..

Ramakrishna
18th February 2006, 04:13 PM
conclusion:

:lol: I hope she won't do that. I have never seen a die-hard vijayfan like her till now..

You are insulting NTR :lol:

Ghlli
18th February 2006, 08:59 PM
hehe i must open up a theme park then...ya my conclusion is tht i like simba better now.

oh.. my god.. Got a roller-coaster ride with ur post..

finally, what is the conclusion? :confused:

Ghlli
18th February 2006, 08:59 PM
:o

conclusion:

Ghlli
18th February 2006, 09:00 PM
let that be a compliment or insult i'm soo happy after seeing that. :D

conclusion:

m_23_bayarea
7th March 2006, 02:49 AM
[tscii:741e5c5ff6]Who will be Simbu’s next girl?
March 06, 2006

Rumours of Simbu’s affair have always been the staple of cinema tabloids. First it was Simbu’s dalliance with debutant Charmi back in 2002 and then with a Radio Jockey in 2004. It was even said that they were spotted together in Le Royal Meridien hotel. But that is past. The latest girl, the tabloids say is Nayan Tara. Oh, that girl whose lips Simbu bit? Who will be Simbu’s next girl? The questions that wags ask are many. What does Simbu say to these rumours? “Hey man, gimme a break. It is cinema that I am in love with.”
[/tscii:741e5c5ff6]

Raikkonen
7th March 2006, 10:02 AM
Manmadhan padathule nadicha ivar manmadhana?

selvakumar
7th March 2006, 11:14 AM
That is not an insult.. Gaayini.. It is a compliment.. :D

conclusion:

hi
7th March 2006, 01:57 PM
what happened to simbu.. ?? nowhere to be seen nowadays

villan007
7th March 2006, 02:02 PM
neenga saravana paakala :roll:

hi
7th March 2006, 02:02 PM
neenga saravana paakala :roll:

i see only gud movies :D

villan007
7th March 2006, 02:03 PM
i see only gud movies :D
:roll: tat was pretty gud to simbhu's level :?

bingleguy
7th March 2006, 02:04 PM
Does anybody know ? Who titled Silambarasan as Little Super Star ?

villan007
7th March 2006, 02:06 PM

none other than T.R

rachel
7th March 2006, 02:48 PM

none other than T.R

:lol:

Raikkonen
7th March 2006, 02:49 PM
Avare vachikittar...

bingleguy
7th March 2006, 02:54 PM
Oh o .... avare vechikittaaraa ?

But i ve heard, chinna vayasula he has taken a lot of strains in building himself ! Like having activities right from dawn to dusk

Raikkonen
7th March 2006, 02:58 PM
Oh o .... avare vechikittaaraa ?

But i ve heard, chinna vayasula he has taken a lot of strains in building himself ! Like having activities right from dawn to dusk

He still straining........
everybody else..
pakkara nammala..
Producers-a...
heorines -a

SImbhu :banghead:

gorgeous gaayini
8th March 2006, 01:08 AM
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That is not an insult.. Gaayini.. It is a compliment.. :D

conclusion:

m_23_bayarea
9th March 2006, 10:49 PM
[tscii:65bbb52634]Simbu’s next flick and a two crore deal!
March 09, 2006

Deivanai Movie Makers, the people who gave you the Simbu starrer Saravana, are making yet another Simbu flick. Negotiations are almost through though Simbu is demanding two crores. This is despite the fact that Saravana was a flop. If Saravana was a flop why should the production house sign up Simbu again? When Saravana was in the making, the producers went through a cash crunch. Simbu’s daddy barged in with cash to bail the producers out. Dad was sure that his son would spin out a hit. Now the producers expect the same gesture from dad for this movie. That T Rajender burnt his fingers by buying the distribution rights of Saravana is another story.

:o :o
[/tscii:65bbb52634]

gorgeous gaayini
10th March 2006, 01:51 AM
Litlly super star simbhu rocks! my chella simba from the lion king :P

Sinthiya
10th March 2006, 01:53 AM
:rotfl: .....that's cute...gaayini.....

gorgeous gaayini
10th March 2006, 01:58 AM
Ya ya simbhus cute :!: hehe

m_23_bayarea
10th March 2006, 02:01 AM

Oh Really !!! :shock: :shock:

gorgeous gaayini
10th March 2006, 02:03 AM
Yaaaa the simba from the lion king is cute! :P :lol:

So is simba from manmathan.....

Oh Really !!! :shock: :shock:

Justice
10th March 2006, 02:03 AM

vj is urs.. okay.. that's the best mach :lol2:

but why simbhu :huh:

Simbhu is too much for ya :wink:

gorgeous gaayini
10th March 2006, 02:06 AM
Ya ya obviously vijay is the best, so my best match...but he's like my anna/uncle :oops: well legally he is my uncle

but for me

vijay
simba
remo
bharath
arya

elarummmmmmmm venummm........only if i expect a lot, i will get atleast 1% of wht i expected in my life! :lol:

vj is urs.. okay.. that's the best mach :lol2:

but why simbhu :huh: