29th October 2006, 01:51 PM
saw vallavan
++: bgm and songs
--: so much
disapointed
advice: if u want to see varalaru and vallavan see vallavn before varalaru

m_23_bayarea
29th October 2006, 08:46 PM
I just watched VALLAVAN ... I think it's a DECENT movie, but I was expecting a lot more from Simbu, especially after his show in MANMADHAN !!! He has definitely done a lot of HARD WORK in comin up with this product ... But he seems to have done a lot of extra accessory work, and seems to have lost a little focus with the PLOT/STORY ... If only the storyline was as strong as MANDMADHAN, and with all the technical glitz, this movie would have easily become a BLOCKBUSTER ... Sadly, not this time it looks like !!

Here are some of the positives and negatives I can think of, as I go through the main components of the movie ...

Story - WEAK I thought ... This is the main drawback of the movie ... The second half seems to be stronger in this aspect with Reema Sen's entry ... But again, if the audience thinks the movie doesnt have much to offer by intermission, that movie has less chance of succeeding, no matter how great the second half is ... FIRST IMPRESSION BECOMES THE BEST IMPRESSION unfortunately !!

Screenplay - Again, the first half was like NEW, A AAH, or KALVANIN KAADHALI (if you know what I mean) !!! Simbu seems to have taken the first half too easily !!! The second half was FABULOUS, with the interactions between Simbu and Reema Sen ... The love, the challenges, the heated exchanges, etc, etc, were very GRIPPING !!! But there could have been some CONNECTIVITY to the main storyline ... I think Simbu like TWISTS in the screenplay a lot ... But unfortunately, it severely looked like BITS and PIECES here and there ... What is the core of the movie, Is it his love-story with Nayanthara? Or is it his friendship with Sandhya? Or is it Reema Sen's OBSESSION on him? He could have done a LITTLE better to connect these three major components both pre and post intermission to have had some CONNECTIVITY !!

Acting - Simbu is obviously turning out to be an EXCEPTIONAL actor ... So far, he's impressed me in three of his movies, MANMADHAN, THOTTI JAYA, and now VALLAVAN ... In many places, where he has to emote/cry or be comical, or be challenging, he ROCKS !!! No doubt ... The only thing that I dont understand abt him is that, Why is he using Rajini and Kamal's name sooo many times in the movie ?? Can't he avoid that ?? I mean, it's really not necessary if his goal is to come up with a GOOD MOVIE, rather than excite the audience to get some whistles or claps ... I think he will become an actor that NEED NOT use Rajini or Kamal's name, because he himself is soooo TALENTED !! The other acting performance was REEMA SEN !! Boy, I got scared many at times with her Chandramukhi/Neelambari/Anniyan characteristics !! But truly she deserves great applause as for her, this is prolly her BEST PERFORMANCE to date !! Everybody else did their job to perfection !!

Music - You all know how big a fan I am to ARR and lately Harris Jayaraj .. But I think Yuvan Shankar Raja is definitely a great MD too after this movie .. For me, it was first his MANMADHAN, then PUDHUPETTAI, and now VALLAVAN ... His songs are all fitting the LATEST TREND, and his BGM rocks like crazy .. I'm sure the YOUTH should be loving every piece of his work today !!

Direction - It's Simbu's product ALL THE WAY !!! Again, there is not an iota of doubt abt his TECHNICAL or DIRECTORIAL capability, except that in this case, he lost little track in the script ... But otherwise, he will become a PRIDE to Tamil movies soon !!!

Overall verdict - DECENT movie, Could have been MUCH BETTER !!

Disclaimer - All of the above is just my opinion ... To agree or disagree is upto the reader !!

:notworthy: :thumbsup: :clap: :boo: :redjump: :bluejump: :musicsmile: :swinghead: :smokesmirk: :yes: :cool2: :2thumbsup:

selvakumar
30th October 2006, 09:10 AM
Disclaimer - All of the above is just my opinion ... To agree or disagree is upto the reader !!

After reading this, I felt like reading SIFY review. Great job Bay ! :2thumbsup: :clap:
But, I don't think this line is needed !

great
30th October 2006, 10:04 AM

After reading this, I felt like reading SIFY review. Great job Bay ! :2thumbsup: :clap:

Machi you said the review is like sify`s one then that line is important.

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com. :rotfl:

paavam reema sen :cry: :cry2:

selvakumar
30th October 2006, 10:06 AM
Machi you said the review is like sify`s one then that line is important.

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com. :rotfl:

paavam reema sen :cry: :cry2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Yes.. BTW, intha padam paarthaachaa ! :lol: How about your review ! :D :rotfl:

great
30th October 2006, 10:08 AM
Illa i dont watch chimp films !!!!

Just went throught this interview :cry:

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/interview.php?cid=2408

selvakumar
30th October 2006, 10:16 AM
Illa i dont watch chimp films !!!!

Just went throught this interview :cry:

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/interview.php?cid=2408

Went thru the interview. Man, seems she has been hurt emotinally a lot it seems ! :oops: :shock: :?

am a very sensitive person- be it my friends, family or films. I was very emotionally attached to Vallavan but today I have to tell my fans that it has been a great learning experience for me. And trust me, even if Vallavan was offered to me all over again with the same script narrated to me, I would still do it!

VillageGimp
30th October 2006, 12:17 PM
[tscii:ac6432bc2e]Simbu to fly off to San Francisco

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/oct-06-04/29-10-06-simbu.html

Chimpu appears more versatile and multi faceted. But I don’t think he is as talented as he his making it out through his movies and self appreciative adverts. I reckon producers are giving him some extended freedom and trust ...

-deleted-[/tscii:ac6432bc2e]

Tia
30th October 2006, 06:19 PM
So peepz is vallavan a hit or super hit? can't be anything appart from that heheheheheheee

i wannnnnaa watch my simbaaaaaaasss Vallavannnnnnnn!!!
hehehehee

m_23_bayarea
30th October 2006, 06:21 PM

Thanks Selva !!! :thumbsup:

joe
30th October 2006, 06:49 PM
Bay,
Your review is nice .But final verdict is dissapointing :lol:

You always put Rocks! :thumbsup: Blockbustor :thumbsup: etc etc for all movies .
:lol:
(take it as a compliment :D .You are such a 'Thanga manasu kaaran' doesnt want to offend anybody) :D

MADDY
31st October 2006, 12:26 AM
Bay,

You always put Rocks! :thumbsup: Blockbustor :thumbsup: etc etc for all movies .
(take it as a compliment :D .You are such a 'Thanga manasu kaaran' doesnt want to offend anybody) :D

seriously...... :D .......Bay ko gussa kyon nahin aata??? i've never seen this guy getting angry.....cool man....keep it up.....

Tia - heavy rains have washed away Vallavan in TN........so better luck next time for ur simbaaas......

(p.s: i hope u know that he is going around with Nayantara :wink: )

Tia
31st October 2006, 02:31 AM
No no i'm sure it'd be a hit :P

yes i know he's going out wif 9an :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

and if Vallavan isn't such a big hit it wouldn't affect me as much since 9tara is in it :evil: loooooooolzzz heheehe

Tia - heavy rains have washed away Vallavan in TN........so better luck next time for ur simbaaas......

m_23_bayarea
31st October 2006, 06:57 AM
Bay,

seriously...... :D .......Bay ko gussa kyon nahin aata??? i've never seen this guy getting angry.....cool man....keep it up.....

Ppl that know me well will prolly :rotfl: at your compliments !!!

Anyways Joe and MADDY, Thanks for the compliments !!! You guys are awesome too !!! :notworthy:

NOV
5th November 2006, 11:22 AM
[tscii]VALLAVAN – A Review

The third Deepavali movie in the V series. :roll: And yet another three hour movie!

I gave up on Simbu’s movies right from day 1 – Kaadhal Azhivadhillai – where his face was frozen on the screen (but where his eyes were moving tho. :rotfl: ) His subsequent movies made me despise them especially where he showed total disrespect towards girls with him treating them like dirt. :evil:
When people were praising Manmadhan, I decided to give him another chance and quite enjoyed the movie and his next one Saravanan.

Vallavan songs were already well known and had raised some expectations. However, for reasons best known to the distributors, Vallavan did not open on Deepavali day in Malaysia and began screening exactly one week later. At my friends urging I decided to watch the midnight show at State cinema in PJ last night. A shock was awaiting me when I went to book the tickets. Due to heavy demand two halls were showing the movie and the only seats available for both halls were the front rows! :shock:
:omg:

Lying down on the seat :roll: I began watching. The intro scene – which served its purpose for Rajini Kanth and is now a staple for all actors new and old :roll: - was a typical hero oriented opening. After the opening, the theme – children, handicapped, etc – was conveniently discarded. :roll:

Anyway, while the movie is entertaining enough, it is through and through a typical simbu movie – degrading women, loud, brash, chest thumping – elements that irritate rather than entertain. Simbu and Reena scream at each other all the time. In fact in the song aaththaadi, simbhu doesn’t sing but screams. :roll:

He shares the first half with Nayathara while Reema dominates the second. Thankfully third heroine Sandhya is spared from romantic Simbhu. :poke:

Surprising this movie was awarded U certificate. :roll: And although some kissing scenes were censored, the theme is certainly not suitable for impressionable minds. Also that pre marital sex is shown as an everyday thing, the conservative in me screams at Simbu and Nayanthara. :cry2:

The songs were picturised well, altho Simbu imitating Vijay in several sequences were :roll:
Also, he pays tribute to both Rajini and Kamal - altho I suspect, it is to make his base bigger. :rotfl2:

You can watch the movie if you are a Simbhu fan. You can also watch if you are not, but do try to leave home without your brains. :lol2:

Unicorn
5th November 2006, 02:57 PM
:exactly: :hammer:

The songs were picturised well, altho Simbu imitating Vijay in several sequences were :roll:
Also, he pays tribute to both Rajini and Kamal - altho I suspect, it is to make his base bigger. :rotfl2:

Sinthiya
6th November 2006, 04:20 AM
i have the movie at home...:roll:...
...will watch it sometime next week...

kb
6th November 2006, 05:48 AM
nayantara oru dialogue pesaavaa paarunga simbu kitta..

ivaru thaan naan kattikka poravaru.. londonla vela senjavaru..

nee intha kalyanatha nirutha mudiyaathu.. unaku enakum enna nadanthucho ellathaiyum sollitaen.. othukitaaru. he is fine with it :lol: :lol:

foriegn la irrundhu varuvangala ellathaiyum ilachavaaayanuu ninaichikitaanga :evil: :evil:

Aandavan
6th November 2006, 07:03 AM

nee intha kalyanatha nirutha mudiyaathu.. unaku enakum enna nadanthucho ellathaiyum sollitaen.. othukitaaru. he is fine with it :lol: :lol:

foriegn la irrundhu varuvangala ellathaiyum ilachavaaayanuu ninaichikitaanga :evil: :evil: :lol: america maappilaiyin magathuvamey athu thaane :!: 8-)

nilavupriyan
6th November 2006, 08:32 AM

foriegn la irrundhu varuvangala ellathaiyum ilachavaaayanuu ninaichikitaanga :evil: :evil:

thamizh cinemava poruthalavula foriegn maaplainale kenaayalthana....idhula ennna sandhegam

selvakumar
6th November 2006, 04:55 PM
Surprising this movie was awarded U certificate. :roll: And although some kissing scenes were censored, the theme is certainly not suitable for impressionable minds. Also that pre marital sex is shown as an everyday thing, the conservative in me screams at Simbu and Nayanthara. :cry2:

NOV,
Good try :poke: :rotfl:

Aandavan
6th November 2006, 05:05 PM

NOV,
Good try :poke: :rotfl:NOV, ur orkut album suggested otherwise :lol:

NOV
6th November 2006, 06:52 PM
good lord! :shock:
:notthatway: I am a pretty conservative decent gentlemen. :oops:

this movie is NOT suitable for any unmarried guy or gal. :ashamed:

nilavupriyan
6th November 2006, 08:26 PM

ipdi padam edutha "kudumbathoda paaka koodadhunu soldreenga"

bachelorsum paaka kodadham!...appa yuaardhan paakaradhu :twisted:

Aandavan
6th November 2006, 08:32 PM

ipdi padam edutha "kudumbathoda paaka koodadhunu soldreenga"

bachelorsum paaka kodadham!...appa yuaardhan paakaradhu :twisted: :lol: :lol: may be married gentlemen like NOV can watch it alone without their family :P

Sinthiya
7th November 2006, 12:47 AM
:rotfl:....:rotfl:....yeah...

i watched Simbhu's Vallavan... :roll: ....it was ok...actually, i fast forwarded the first half of the movie :oops: :? ....and watched the second half...

...the best performance was REEMA SEN 8-) :oops: :lol: ...well done....rest were ok, even Simbhu, nothing different...

a lot of songs were cut off in this poor DVD :banghead:...:(... I watched 'Loosu penne' ....that's it!

story was ok... :roll: ...(maybe i should watch the first half properly...:rotfl:....)

anyway, Saravanan was far better... :?

ajithfederer
7th November 2006, 02:57 AM
he he :oops:

NOV,
Good try :poke: :rotfl:NOV, ur orkut album suggested otherwise :lol:

MADDY
12th November 2006, 02:21 AM
Downloaded Vallavan and saw the movie.......(sorry guys, i didnt have time betn my on-call weekends and Varalaaru trips.... :wink: )

first of all i shuld tell that critics and ppl have been soft with their criticism of this movie...... this movie is hopeless :omg:

1. has simbhu made a movie for 7th std kids???? putting up a bunny teeth, stealing slippers, getting hit by goondas in front of ur lover is enuf to win a women's heart?? no simbhu, its the toughest thing in the world.......grow up......

2. also, getting love after losing self respect is like getting the body without a soul.......y didnt u realise it, simbhu?? :banghead:

3. who does he think he is?? he makes fun of Rajini, Kamal, Vijay, Vikram,SJ.Suryah and also imitates all of them including Sathyaraj in this movie..... :banghead:

4. 2 stories - present with Nayantara and past with Reema.....but no coherence betn the 2......

5. Reema Sen - best overacting performance till date that i have ever seen..... :banghead:

6. Censor board - i strongly felt they shuld have censored that vomit scene.....man, its pathetic.......it will actually encourage such things in school......

7. what happens to that London mapillai??? after getting engaged with him, Nayan runs back to Simbhu after seeing simbhu's bunny teeth??? :banghead:

8. Unbelievable events in the school with Reema torturing simbhu to the hilt.......and climax was like "should i come in sir" in 3-4 places...... :banghead:

9. Guiness book of world records for showing Gethu goes to simbhu........ :argh:

10. I felt really bad for Yuvan who has tried to wage a lone battle with his BGM like Dravid playing with tail enders.......

on the whole, after i downloaded this movie for 4 hours and watched this movie for 2.5 hours, i deserve a :hammer: .....

(simbhu during Boys music release function said that he wud have ARR for his debut directorial venture......yabba, enga aalu thappichharu :bluejump: )

simbhu eagerly waiting for ur next movie which u r planning to make it a bigger hit than Shivaji..... :rotfl: .........

bulb_mani
12th November 2006, 02:23 AM
has simbhu made a movie for 7th std kids???? putting up a bunny teeth, stealing slippers, getting hit by goondas in front of ur lover is enuf to win a women's heart?? no simbhu, its the toughest thing in the world.......grow up......

Simba made Vallavan For our TIA :lol: :lol: :poke: :exactly: [/quote]

imsai
12th November 2006, 02:24 AM
on the whole, after i downloaded this movie for 4 hours and watched this movie for 2.5 hours, i deserve a
that one was a :rotfl2:

Sinthiya
12th November 2006, 02:31 AM
nice review Maddy! :thumbsup:...well said....

5. Reema Sen - best overacting performance till date that i have ever seen..... :banghead:
i felt the second half was worth watching only for Reema... :roll: ...
otherwise, i would've fast forwarded the entire movie.... :lol:

bulb_mani
12th November 2006, 02:36 AM
I remember reading in cinesouth that THENAPPAN presented a GOLD chain to Simbu after seeing the movie :lol: :lol: He doesnt even have enough money to Arya why does he need to do this juz for a hiroshima nagasaki :lol: :lol:

He / Simbu dont remember said SIMBU will be calle NEXT SHANKER :rotfl2: :hammer: :rotfl2:

Surya
12th November 2006, 02:47 AM
1. has simbhu made a movie for 7th std kids???? putting up a bunny teeth, stealing slippers, getting hit by goondas in front of ur lover is enuf to win a women's heart?? no simbhu, its the toughest thing in the world.......grow up......

I guess 9tara has different Criteria for Love. :roll:

2. also, getting love after losing self respect is like getting the body without a soul.......y didnt u realise it, simbhu?? :banghead:

I guess Simbu has different different Criteria for Love! :lol:

3. who does he think he is?? he makes fun of Rajini, Kamal, Vijay, Vikram,SJ.Suryah and also imitates all of them including Sathyaraj in this movie..... :banghead:

Chimp, The Little Mimicry artist.

:omg: I've only seen her Underact..:roll:

7. what happens to that London mapillai??? after getting engaged with him, Nayan runs back to Simbhu after seeing simbhu's bunny teeth??? :banghead:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

9. Guiness book of world records for showing Gethu goes to simbhu........ :argh:

:rotfl:

Namma Honk Kong Hulk-aye Minjitaara?! :omg:

on the whole, after i downloaded this movie for 4 hours and watched this movie for 2.5 hours, i deserve a :hammer: .....

:rotfl: :lol:

(simbhu during Boys music release function said that he wud have ARR for his debut directorial venture......yabba, enga aalu thappichharu :bluejump: )

Well..he was the psudeo director in Manmadhan. He did everything basically, and Manmadhan was just :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

simbhu eagerly waiting for ur next movie which u r planning to make it a bigger hit than Shivaji..... :rotfl: .........

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think he was talking about the Drama which was first played somewhere in the 1930's by "Sivaji" Ganesan. :roll:

Well..I haven't seen Vallavan yet...I had high expectations for it since I LOVED Manmadhan. I really like the Music by YSR in this movie! :D :D I also really liked the trailor! 8-) I'll post my reivew after I see the movie! :D

imsai
12th November 2006, 02:48 AM
Simbhu is talented but it's not the time to embark into direction. He should establish as an actor first and then enter into direction. I'd say he should be just an actor for next five years and observe as much as possible and then direct any movies. Neutrals fans did not accept Simbhu as an actor yet, so it's a mistake of him to hurry up.

Surya
12th November 2006, 02:50 AM
I agree...Simbu has a lot of talent! :thumbsup: I think that he sould also gain some more expierece along the way, and then get into hardcore direction like Kamal! 8-)

NOV
15th November 2006, 06:33 AM
VALLAVAN - HALF TIME REVIEW

I'm watching Vallavan right now...i'm half way through it....

So Far The +'s :

Simbu's Acting! :thumbsup: :2thumbsup: He's done the perfect amount so far...not too much...not too little..8-)

9tara :thumbsup:

SImbu's Direction :thumbsup: He's a telented director! :D

Simbu's Story 8-) So far, the movie isn't dissappointing..it's quite entertaining. :D

Songs - YSR ROCKS!!! 8-)

Santhanam :rotfl:

Comedy :2thumbsup:

Simbu's Screenplay :thumbsup: He's done a good job! :D I like it so far! 8-)

So Far The -'s:

Simbu's Dialouges! :banghead: Yebaaa.....1 hour-le evalo Advise da! :x Friend-u na enna? Lover-na Enna? Student-na Enna? Etho Kevalamaana Dictionary-a padicha feel! :banghead:

Some dialouges are also INSANLY CHEEZY AND IRRITATING! :banghead:

So far, the Dialouges are really pulling the movie down! :x

Other than that..everything else is :cool2:

So Far Reema hasn't shown her face...I guess she only comes in the 2nd half.

Sandhya goes unnoticed...infact in one scene she's a bit irritating.

Will give the review for the whole in a while.. 8-)

Surya
15th November 2006, 08:04 AM
Full Review:

2nd half is a bit...:roll: how do I say...dragging...and looses the Audience.

Resembels Padaiappa in TOO MANY PLACES in the 2nd half!

Reema treats Simbu like a piece of **** and simbu goes behind her saying "I'm srry, I'm srry" He later on does what he should...but he should'a done that when she threw her shoe at him IMO! 8-)

Nayanthara treats simbu like **** by showing off her america mappillai (whom I think is gay btw...but that's a different issue).

SIMBU...THERE ARE A MILLION FISH IN THE SEA....Who cares about these 2?! :banghead: anywayz...

So the 2nd half didn't live up to the first half in my opinion.

The First half was filled with Comedy (the vulgarity could've been avoided)

Santhanam rocked! 8-) YSR's music is excellent! 8-)

Reema is ANNOYING! And Simbu's so called "love" towards her is even worse!! :banghead:

Simbu has matured a lot as an actor! 8-) He done a very good job in acting, and in the first half his direction, screenplay and everything excels....

There are a few good scenes in the midst of the scenes with Reema!

For Example, when Santhanam and Simbu come down the stairs and look @ the girl..."Ahh....Ahhhhh....AHhhhhh...." :rotfl: That's just an example..

Those few scenes which make the 2nd half enjoyable....

If Reema's Scenes were edited a bit..and shot in a different way, the movie would've been a whole lot better!~ 8-)

Simbu's Acting is excellent in the 2nd half! :thumbsup:

OVERALL: It's definatly not a bad movie....the 1st half is pretty good, the 2nd half could've been better because of reema's charecter...but the other little things which Simbu has thrown in has made it watchable.

My Personal Opinion: Definatly Watchable Once. :thumbsup:

If this movie hadn't released with Varalaaru, then it would have been a solid sucess. 8-)

Tia
16th November 2006, 01:33 AM
omg fish-a? meen-a? fishuuuuu :rotfl:

THERE ARE A MILLION FISH IN THE SEA....

Tia
16th November 2006, 01:34 AM
Awesome review Surya! :thumbsup:

MADDY
16th November 2006, 02:03 AM
Awesome review Surya! :thumbsup:

did u read my review in page 52?? :lol:

yes surya, i dunno y but tamil guys never seem to realise that point - they keep :banghead: for a single gal.....

Tia
16th November 2006, 02:15 AM
Yes i did maddy :oops:

I'll prove ur points wrong once i'v watched the moive! :poke: :lol:

nickraman
16th November 2006, 02:15 AM
Full Review:

2nd half is a bit...:roll: how do I say...dragging...and looses the Audience.

Resembels Padaiappa in TOO MANY PLACES in the 2nd half!

Reema treats Simbu like a piece of **** and simbu goes behind her saying "I'm srry, I'm srry" He later on does what he should...but he should'a done that when she threw her shoe at him IMO! 8-)

Nayanthara treats simbu like **** by showing off her america mappillai (whom I think is gay btw...but that's a different issue).

SIMBU...THERE ARE A MILLION FISH IN THE SEA....Who cares about these 2?! :banghead: anywayz...

So the 2nd half didn't live up to the first half in my opinion.

The First half was filled with Comedy (the vulgarity could've been avoided)

Santhanam rocked! 8-) YSR's music is excellent! 8-)

Reema is ANNOYING! And Simbu's so called "love" towards her is even worse!! :banghead:

Simbu has matured a lot as an actor! 8-) He done a very good job in acting, and in the first half his direction, screenplay and everything excels....

There are a few good scenes in the midst of the scenes with Reema!

For Example, when Santhanam and Simbu come down the stairs and look @ the girl..."Ahh....Ahhhhh....AHhhhhh...." :rotfl: That's just an example..

Those few scenes which make the 2nd half enjoyable....

If Reema's Scenes were edited a bit..and shot in a different way, the movie would've been a whole lot better!~ 8-)

Simbu's Acting is excellent in the 2nd half! :thumbsup:

OVERALL: It's definatly not a bad movie....the 1st half is pretty good, the 2nd half could've been better because of reema's charecter...but the other little things which Simbu has thrown in has made it watchable.

My Personal Opinion: Definatly Watchable Once. :thumbsup:

If this movie hadn't released with Varalaaru, then it would have been a solid sucess. 8-)

Out of curiosity, where did you view it? Youtube? Plz gimme some links and thanks.

It's not that I like the movie (I personally hated it and it HAD potential, see sig for my review) but I didn't see the american mappilai part.

nickraman
16th November 2006, 02:20 AM
Never mind surya, I found the links on Youtube.

Vallavan and Varalaaru are up for viewing in parts

Aandavan
17th November 2006, 04:57 PM
[tscii]Nayanthara, top heroine of south has split with her boyfriend Silambarasan the hero and director of her last release Vallavan.

The local media was full of news about their romance and it was said that they would marry shortly. Adding fuel to the fire, the couple has some steamy love scenes including a lengthy kissing scene in Vallavan. But post Vallavan , the love birds broke up.

When contacted Nayan, she told Moviebuzz: “Yes, we have decided to go our own way. I will not be doing another film with Simbu in future. It’s an official break up!” She has decided to throw herself more on her work and has signed up a couple of good films.”

Nayan started getting a lot of offers but producers and heroes were hesitant to sign her up due to her love life. Now Vallabha the dubbed Telugu version of Vallavan has taken a great opening, thanks to Nayanthara’s huge popularity in Andhra.

Her career is going great guns as she was the chosen for an item number by superstar Rajnikanth in his introductory song in his magnum opus Sivaji.

:oops: :cry:

Ramakrishna
20th November 2006, 10:50 PM
[tscii:ab370fbe36] Krishna the next director for Simbu?
Nov 20, 2006

In tinsel world, whenever a popular actor completes a film, the industry would be abuzz about the next film of the artiste. Diverse permutation and combination would be worked out. Following the usual course, rumours are abounding left, right and centre of Kollywood regarding Simbu’s next film. Initially he was purported to join Tarun Gopi of Thimiru fame but later it was changed to a comedy flick with Sundar C.

But the latest news is that he would be directed by Krishna of Sillunnu oru Kaadal fame.

If industry sources are to be believed, action would be the central theme of this film. The shooting may commence in December once Simbu gets back from his US vacation.
[/tscii:ab370fbe36]

bulb_mani
20th November 2006, 11:20 PM
"My feeling for Nayan was genuine”
By Moviebuzz | Monday, 20 November , 2006, 21:51

In an exclusive 45 minutes conversation from San Francisco, Silambarasan talked his heart out to Moviebuzz. The actor had taken off to Frisco for a two week holiday after Vallavan turned out to be a hit.

He is chilling out with cousin Suraj who is into film business. Simbu is generally taking it easy by going to the gym and catching up with the latest Hollywood films.

A heart broken Simbu says that he was shocked to read in Sify.com about Nayanthara’s statement about their break-up. Says Simbu: “I never expected this from her, as I loved her deeply. It was much more than a shock to me. Actually it was like being hit by a thunderbolt. My feeling for Nayan was genuine.”

Added Simbu: “There is no reason for this break-up. Anyway I am slowly reconciling myself to life without Nayanthara. She will not be there with me any longer but God is there for me! I have to take it in my stride and move on. It’s fine with me though I don’t want to issue any statement and hurt her by hitting back.”

Simbu will be the chief guest along with Mahesh Babu, the Telugu superstar for the premiere of his big budget Sainikudu on Nov 30 in San Francisco. Later Simbu will be flying back to Chennai and probably take a call on his next film in the first week of December.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14334618

Simbu was uninformed about the split :shock: :?

Tia
20th November 2006, 11:22 PM
Omg this is scaring me even more....i used to "hope" tht the simba nayan thing was a rumour but now it seems to be true and simba still likes her :cry2:

but atleast nayans being a gd girl and leaving my poor lil simba alone :D

nickraman
21st November 2006, 07:53 AM
Omg this is scaring me even more....i used to "hope" tht the simba nayan thing was a rumour but now it seems to be true and simba still likes her :cry2:

That's low right there. I seriously thought they were something and if the marriage happened then she'd stop acting and leave our poor eyes/ears alone. Unfortunately, we have to suffer with her for a couple of more years. Curse you Diana Kurien!

bulb_mani
21st November 2006, 11:05 AM

That's low right there. I seriously thought they were something and if the marriage happened then she'd stop acting and leave our poor eyes/ears alone. Unfortunately, we have to suffer with her for a couple of more years. Curse you Diana Kurien!

Its not that... infact producer , reema sen , nayanthara all r angry on simbu after watching vallavan and after seeing the response... dint u see the interview REEMA sen gave to sify that she was shockd to see her portrayal on screen? It was different from what simbu described to her :?

Simbu made bummers out of reema and nayanthara.... so they r pissed off... and thats why "no more acting with simbu" syndrome :P

Sinthiya
22nd November 2006, 08:19 AM
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14334618

Simbu was uninformed about the split :shock: :?
:rotfl:....Simbhu and Nayantara....all for publicity...:banghead:....

....:roll: glad i missed most of the first half of Vallavan.... :) :oops:

imsai
22nd November 2006, 08:28 AM
:rotfl:....Simbhu and Nayantara....all for publicity...:banghead:....

....:roll: glad i missed most of the first half of Vallavan.... :) :oops:

That's an insult to Simbhu who had genuine feelings for nayanthara 8-)

Sinthiya
22nd November 2006, 08:31 AM
That's an insult to Simbhu who had genuine feelings for nayanthara 8-)
:rotfl:...genuine :irked: (finally used this emoticon :P ).....

bulb_mani
22nd November 2006, 07:42 PM
http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/22112006-3.shtml

The above article is titled :

" He begged me to marry him " - Nayanthara :oops: :oops: :oops:

Unicorn
22nd November 2006, 07:52 PM
well first lovenu solli hype build pannaan :oops:
now marriage,suicidenu build up,velaikku aagala :notthatway:
Next ennavo :oops:

bulb_mani
22nd November 2006, 08:01 PM
well first lovenu solli hype build pannaan :oops:
now marriage,suicidenu build up,velaikku aagala :notthatway:
Next ennavo :oops:

Avalodhaan... break up .... ayo pavam :oops:

Tia
23rd November 2006, 01:21 AM
:evil: i don't like this :evil: :evil: :evil:.....

:cry2:

bulb_mani
23rd November 2006, 01:22 AM
:evil: i don't like this :evil: :evil: :evil:.....

:cry2:

But simbu liked it and begged like a loser :oops:

Tia
23rd November 2006, 01:30 AM
No, the reporters got it wrong, he begger me :D

Neways moving on, nov seems to be deleteing all ym posts bwt simba! :lol:

Krishna...jillenu oru kathal, it didnt suit surya that much but i think it wud be perfect for young peepz like simba...wuddbe sweet :D

imsai
23rd November 2006, 01:31 AM
Simbhu is a Thalai fan :razz:

Waiting for his next movie, what's it? :roll:

bulb_mani
23rd November 2006, 01:33 AM

Krishna...jillenu oru kathal, it didnt suit surya that much but i think it wud be perfect for young peepz like simba...wuddbe sweet :D

Simba would have made a comedy movie out of it ... thank god he dint act in it :lol: :lol:

Surya
23rd November 2006, 01:54 AM
So Vallavan is a hit....According to a Sify Article and other sources...:thumbsup:

But rajini padathai vida jasthi collection claim enna aachu?...:rotfl: :rotfl2:

bulb_mani
23rd November 2006, 01:55 AM
So Vallavan is a hit....According to a Sify Article and other sources...:thumbsup:

But rajini padathai vida jasthi collection claim enna aachu?...:rotfl: :rotfl2:

Vallavan is average according to Sify box office report... and Average - Flop in behindwoods :rotfl2:

Surya
23rd November 2006, 01:57 AM
The article outliying Simbu's love failure said vallavan was a hit...

and TRR claimed that it has so far netted 16 Crores! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

bulb_mani
23rd November 2006, 01:59 AM
The article outliying Simbu's love failure said vallavan was a hit...

and TRR claimed that it has so far netted 16 Crores! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tia
23rd November 2006, 02:00 AM
Naww it wudda bin sweet lol

Simba would have made a comedy movie out of it ... thank god he dint act in it :lol: :lol:

bulb_mani
23rd November 2006, 02:02 AM
Naww it wudda bin sweet lol

Jillunu Oru Kaadhal would have become Dumeel Endru Oru Modhal :P :oops:

Surya
23rd November 2006, 02:05 AM
Krishna...jillenu oru kathal, it didnt suit surya that much but i think it wud be perfect for young peepz like simba...wuddbe sweet

:banghead:

SOK was abt a married man and his probs in family....

he doesn't even look like a man let alone a married one! :poke:

bulb_mani
23rd November 2006, 02:08 AM
Simba : :devil:

His Dad : :fishgrin: + :noteeth:

n both dance for a song together... :roll:

selvakumar
23rd November 2006, 08:31 AM
he doesn't even look like a man let alone a married one! :poke:

and this one is :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

bulb_mani
26th November 2006, 07:08 PM
Simbhu - Nayan feud causes ripples in politics
Nov 26, 2006

The Simbhu - Nayanthara split, which initially looked like a decent separation, is turning out into an all out feud.

Nayan is currently shooting for a telugu flick, 'Yogi' starring popular star Prabhas and directed by noted tollywood director V.V Vinayak.The movie is produced by Ravindranath Reddy, who is the sitting mayor of Cudappah. Shooting was progressing peacefully until Nayan started her war of words with Simbhu, which initiated a slew of press releases from either sides. This is when things took a turn for the worst. Nayan started receiving several threatening calls from anonymous callers, and is said to have broken down during the shoot.
This was conveyed to the producer by director V.V.Vinayak. Without wasting a minute, Mr.Reddy called a high profile Tamilnadu politician and demanded that the calls be stopped immediately, failing which, he would take it upon himself to get it resolved.

The prompt action has brought the anonymous calls to an end, much like the Simbhu-Nayan relationship.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/nov-06-04/26-11-06-simbu.html

If this one film " VALLAVAN" had not been made many people inside the industry would have benefitted..... :oops:

bulb_mani
28th November 2006, 10:50 PM
direct from admins desk!

guys all the papers and magazines have this topic in their front page!
vip ruins simbu's love!
Rajini turns sakuni!
Rajini heals his wound!

the reason , Rajini was the Vip who was the mentor for thier seperation

it was well known that rajini's daughter cheated simbu, now when simbu was on track , rajini gave nayan a chance to dance with him and also few good offers for her from the producers!
later he has supposedly spoke with nayan and expressed tat simbu is not a good fellow and , simbu has lots of affairs , he will not ,marry her and all!
nayan without refusing any of the statements immd called for a press meet and said she was not in love any more!

it is so bad that there was even a party bash for this in the name of get together at rajini's place!

no one expected rajini will act like this, even i didnt believe it, but after a clear note from my trusted source it was evident that it was all a planned move by the superstar to get the little superstar out of film industry!

and guys dont forget that danush who became a father recently is in a affair with a local media anchor and it was said that "Recently became lean father was in affair with a tv anchor and they are supposedly romancing in ECR"

wat a good family

Super star vaalga! vaalga avarathu pughal!

better he should allow others to live too!

ippa laan kettavanga jei kira maathiriye irrukum thothuduvaanga!
nallavanga thokkura maathiriye irrukum , jeichiduvaanga!
little superstar jeithu kaatuvaar!

he knows wat to do!

simbu we are there for u , no one can even touch u
-hari haran

www.simbu.cjb. net

Thats a mail from the moderator of simbu fans yahoo groups

This news came in some tamil magazines called RANI and DEVI... i heard it from a few friends who read these books... if anyone can scan it please upload it here

kb
28th November 2006, 10:56 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

nallavela superstar-ukku nayan mela oru kannu-nu sollama vitaanga :notworthy:

bulb_mani
28th November 2006, 11:00 PM
It seems Nayanthara has bought a watch worth 2-3 lacs for simbu n presented mobile phones to his friends too... they r reporting like simbu was with her for money n flesh just to counter aishwarya....

its evident from VALLAVAN where he attacks aishwarya again n again...

Has he become mentally challenged in this issue? :?

bulb_mani
28th November 2006, 11:13 PM
But i feel very bad for this fellow :cry:

he has the capability to deliver in acting but still prefers to imitate Rajini and sometimes Vijay instead of sticking on to his style....

He boasted to aishwarya that hez got nayanthara even in the movie when he says to reema " enaku alaga gummunu una vida supera oru ponu kidaikum" ... but nayantara has ditched him now...

ena nadaka pogudho :roll:

c4ramesh
28th November 2006, 11:17 PM
But i feel very bad for this fellow :cry:

he has the capability to deliver in acting but still prefers to imitate Rajini and sometimes Vijay instead of sticking on to his style....

He boasted to aishwarya that hez got nayanthara even in the movie when he says to reema " enaku alaga gummunu una vida supera oru ponu kidaikum" ... but nayantara has ditched him now...

ena nadaka pogudho :roll:

Yeah, I feel really sorry for this guy. :(

sonia_fr
29th November 2006, 01:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZohy02gJc

just watched this interview by Simbu, this guy is so funny! Super-a kathaikuraneeyyyyy, i mean kadikuraneyyyyyyy!

sonia_fr
29th November 2006, 02:59 AM
SImbu Nee Nallavana ila Kettavana ila SOmbu ? :roll:

Pakuravangaluku nallavan pazhahuravangaluku kedavan :D

Simbu sure doesn't need our support. His love affair with Nayan was just a plan to get some hot shots from her co-star. He got a lot of prob with Reema, cuz she's not a lusu ponnu, easya ematha mudiyala, that's why!

nickraman
29th November 2006, 05:52 AM
Simbhu's a washout from the start.

No one cares anymore. Nayan is bad anyways, why chase after her?

Thirumaran
29th November 2006, 09:41 AM
I feel like :hammer: the magazine reporters sometimes. Today there was one such..

Nakeeran Magazine Cover Headlines "Little Super star Kaathalukku Super star vacha aappu" :banghead:

joe
29th November 2006, 09:48 AM
I feel like :hammer: the magazine reporters sometimes. Today there was one such..

Nakeeran Magazine Cover Headlines "Little Super star Kaathalukku Super star vacha aappu" :banghead:

Thiru,
Read this

http://kuzhali.blogspot.com/2006/11/blog-post_28.html

Thirumaran
29th November 2006, 09:50 AM
Thiru,
Read this

http://kuzhali.blogspot.com/2006/11/blog-post_28.html

Seems like different magazines carries news in different angles on the same matter :banghead: :rotfl:

Thirumaran
29th November 2006, 10:10 AM
Today's Paper Advertisement for Vallvan..

Aadamukae yaevaalaa..
Simbuvukae Reemaa Savaalaa

I could not get what they were trying to say :roll:

joe
29th November 2006, 10:14 AM

Aadamukae yaevaalaa..

பைபிள் படி ஆதாமின் விலா எலும்பில ஒண்ணை உருவி கடவுள் ஏவாளைப் படைச்சார்-ன்னு வருது..

ஒரு வேளை சிம்பு-வோட எலும்பை ரீமா உருவிட்டாங்களோ?

selvakumar
29th November 2006, 10:14 AM

Aadamukae yaevaalaa..

The meaning is:

PanamarathuLa vavvaaaLa
simbukkae karadiya :mrgreen:

kb
29th November 2006, 10:16 AM
it seems simbhu avoided nayan in the new posters of vallvan :(

selva unga mananila ippa epidi irrruku,,

superstarinikku nadantha intha thunbamaana vishayatha pathi ungaloda karuthu :wink: :lol:

Thirumaran
29th November 2006, 10:18 AM
The meaning is:

PanamarathuLa vavvaaaLa
simbukkae karadiya :mrgreen:

athaanae.. Avanga appavukku thaan Karadi

MADDY
29th November 2006, 10:35 AM
Wat Rajini has got to do with this??? his daughter's life is itself in shambles.... :cry: ..........Ivanga imagination-ukkku oru ellai-ye illaya???

selvakumar
29th November 2006, 11:17 AM
it seems simbhu avoided nayan in the new posters of vallvan :(
selva unga mananila ippa epidi irrruku,,
superstarinikku nadantha intha thunbamaana vishayatha pathi ungaloda karuthu :wink: :lol:

eNNoda ManaNiLai naLLaathaaN irukku.. Pudusa oru ACTRESS pakkam thaavaLaamnnu irukku :mrgreen:

MADDY
29th November 2006, 12:12 PM
Pudusa oru ACTRESS pakkam thaavaLaamnnu irukku :mrgreen:

hope its not tamanna :shaking: ......

bulb_mani
29th November 2006, 12:14 PM
Wat Rajini has got to do with this??? his daughter's life is itself in shambles.... :cry: ..........Ivanga imagination-ukkku oru ellai-ye illaya???

Rajini daughter life shambles?!?!? U know what happened to NAIDU HALL owner's son??? i will not discuss too personal things here... :wink: bcoz NOV will threaten me :roll:

selvakumar
29th November 2006, 12:19 PM
Pudusa oru ACTRESS pakkam thaavaLaamnnu irukku :mrgreen:

hope its not tamanna :shaking: ......

:evil: It is :twisted: :P

cancer
29th November 2006, 12:21 PM
[tscii:40fba447a7]Romba Interest aaa na Mukkiyamana Article... :D

நயனதாராசிம்பு மோதலில் 'அரசியல்'

சிம்புவுக்கும், நயனதாராவுக்கும் இடையே இருந்த 'பெவிக்கால்' காதல் படாலென முறிந்து போனதன் பின்னணியில் ஏகப்பட்ட கோக்கு மாக்கு மேட்டர்கள் புதைந்திருக்கிறதாம்.

ஐயா படத்தில் அறிமுகமாகி சந்திரமுகியில் ரஜினிக்கு ஜோடியாக நடித்து ஓவர் நைட்டில் உச்சிக்குச் சென்றவர் நயனதாரா. தமிழ் சினிமாவை பெரும் கலக்கு கலக்குவார் என எதிர்பார்க்கப்பட்ட நிலையில் 'வல்லவனிடம்' சரண்டர் ஆகி முடங்கிப் போனார் நயனதாரா.

சிம்புவுடன் ஏற்பட்ட நட்பு, அப்படியே பிக்கப் ஆகி காதலாக மாறிப் போனது. நயனதாரா மீது சிம்புவுக்கும் அம்புட்டு பாசம், நெருக்கம், நயனதாராவும் அப்படியே.

வல்லவன் படம் முடியும் தருவாயில் இருவருக்கும் இடையே லேசுபாசாக சில முரண்பாடுகள் தோன்றியுள்ளது. அவருடன் நடிக்க்க கூடாது, இந்த ஹீரோவுடன் நடிக்கக் கூடாது என சிம்பு சில சில கட்டளைகளைப் போட அவற்றை கேட்டு அதிருப்தியாகியுள்ளார் நயனதாரா.

இருப்பினும் சிம்பு மீது கொண்ட பாசத்தால் சில வாய்ப்புகளை மறுத்தாராம். அதில் ஒன்று தெலுங்கு நடிகர் பாலகிருஷ்ணா பட வாய்ப்பு. அதில் நடிக்க நயன்ஸை கேட்டுள்ளார்கள். வேண்டாம் என்று சொல் என சிம்பு சொல்லவே அப்படியே செய்திருக்கிறார் நயனா.

பாலகிருஷ்ணா தரப்பு ரொம்பவே நெருக்க ரூ. 75 லட்சம் கேள் என்று சொல்லியிருக்கிறார் சிம்பு. முதலில் திகைத்த பாலகிருஷ்ணா தரப்பு 75க்கு ஓகே என்று சொல்லிவிட, கால்ஷீட் இல்லை என்று சொல்லி ஒதுங்கு என சிம்பு கூற அப்படியே அந்தப் பட வாய்ப்புக்கு நோ சொல்லியிருக்கிறார்.

இதுபோலசில நல்ல பட வாய்ப்புகளை நயனதாரவை விட்டு விலகிப் போயின. ஆனாலும் சிம்புவுக்காக அதை பொறுத்துக் கொண்டார் நயனதாரா.

இந்த நிலையில்தான் நயனதாராவுக்கு அதிர்ச்சியூட்டும் ஒரு சமாச்சாரம் நடந்தது. கிண்டியில் உள்ள ஒரு நட்சத்திர ஹோட்டலுக்கு டின்னருக்கு போகலாம் என சிம்புவும், நயனாவும் முடிவு செய்தனர்.

சொன்ன நேரத்துக்கு முன்பாகவே சிம்பு ஹோட்டலுக்கு வந்து விட்டாராம். நயனா வர கொஞ்சம் தாமதமாகியுள்ளது. ஹோட்டலில் காத்திருந்த சிம்புவைப் பார்த்த ஒரு வடக்கத்தி மார்வாடிப் பெண், அவரிடம் சென்று பேசியுள்ளார். நான் உங்கள் ரசிகை என்று ஆரம்பித்து சிம்புவிடம் படு பாசமாக பேசியுள்ளார்.

அவர் மீது சிம்புவுக்கும் திடீர் பற்று ஏற்பட்டு விட்டது. ரொம்ப நேரமாக 'கடலை' போட்டுக் கொண்டிருந்த இருவரும் சட்டென்று முடிவெடுத்து 'ரூமுக்குப்' போய் விட்டனராம்.

அப்போது பார்த்து அங்கு வந்துள்ளார் நயனதாரா. சிம்புவைத் தேடிக் கொண்டிருந்த அவரிடம், ஹோட்டல்காரர்கள் இப்பத்தான் சிம்புவும், ஒரு ரசிகையும் 'உள்ளே' போனார்கள் என்று போட்டுடைக்க டென்ஷன் ஆகி விட்டார் நயனதாரா. நேராக ஹோட்டல் ரூ¬க்கே போய் இருவரையும் கையும் களவுமாக பிடித்து தாளித்து எடுத்து விட்டாராம்.

சிம்புவுக்கும், நயனதாராவுக்கும் இடையே பெரிய சண்டையே நடந்து முடிந்ததாம். அதற்கு மேல் அங்கு இருக்க விரும்பாத நயனதாரா அங்கிருந்து கிளம்பி நேராக ஹைதராபாத் போய் விட்டார்.

பிரபாஸுடன் நடிக்கும் தெலுங்குப் பட ஷýட்டிங்குக்குப் போனவர், கிண்டி மேட்டர் மனதில் வந்து அலைபாய டென்ஷனில் நடிக்கவே பிடிக்காமல் ரூமுக்குள்ளேயே அடைந்து கிடந்துள்ளார்.

ஷýட்டிங்குக்கு வந்த நயனதாரா ஹோட்டலிலேயே இருப்பதை அறிந்த தயாரிப்பாளர் ரவீந்திர ரெட்டி, தனது மனைவியுடன் என்னவென்று விசாரிக்க ஹோட்டலுக்குப் போனார். அவரைப் பார்த்ததும் நயனதாரா அழுத கண்களும், மிரண்ட விழிகளுமாக நான் இந்தப் படத்தில் நடிக்கவில்லை, அட்வான்ஸை திரும்பி வாங்கிக் கொள்ளுங்கள். சிம்பு எனக்கு துரோகம் செய்ததை என்னால் பொறுத்துக் கொள்ள முடியவில்லை. வாழவே பிடிக்கவில்லை என்று கூறி அழுதுள்ளார்.

அவரை சமாதானப்படுத்திய ரெட்டியும், அவரது மனைவியும் ஒரு வழியாக ஷýட்டிங்க்கு அனுப்பி வைத்துள்ளனர். இந்த நிலையில் நயனதாராவை நேரில் பார்த்துப் பேசியுள்ளார் சிம்பு. மன்னிச்சுக்கோ, மன்னிச்சுக்கோ என்று கூறி சமாதானப்படுத்தியுள்ளார். சிம்புவின் உருகலால், இறங்கி வந்த நயனதாரா சமாதானமாகியுள்ளார்.

இந்த நிலையில்தான் அவரைத் தேடி சிவாஜி பட டான்ஸ் வாய்ப்பு வந்தது. ரஜினியுடன் சேர்ந்து ஆடும் அந்தப் பாட்டைத்தான் ஓபனிங் சாங் ஆக வைத்துள்ளார் இயக்குநர் ஷங்கர்.

இந்த வாய்ப்பை பெரிதாக நினைத்த நயனதாரா, ரஜினியுடன் ஆடப் போவதாக தெரிவித்துள்ளார். இதை சிம்பு விரும்பவில்லையாம் (தனுஷின் மாமனார் என்று ரஜினியை நினைத்தாரோ, என்னவோ!). முன்னணி ஹீரோயினாக மாறி விட்டாய். இப்போது போய் இப்படி ஒரு பாட்டுக்கெல்லாம் ஆடுவது சரியாக இருக்காது என்று நயனதாராவை திருப்பப் பார்த்துள்ளார்.

ஆனால் அதை ஏற்காத நயனதாரா, கண்டிப்பாக ஆடத்தான் போகிறேன் என்று கூறி விட்டு புனேவுக்குப் புறப்பட்டு விட்டார்.

போன இடத்தில் சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினி, நயனதாராவை தனியாக உட்கார வைத்து ஏகப்பட்ட அட்வைஸ்களை பண்ணியுள்ளார். வளரும் நடிகை, நல்ல வாய்ப்புகள் உள்ளது. உன்னைப் பற்றி நிறைய தப்பான செய்திகள் வருகிறதே என்று வருத்தப்பட்டுள்ளார் ரஜினி.

அவர் சொல்லச் சொல்ல கொஞ்சம் கொஞ்மாக நயனதாராவுக்கு ஞானோதயம் வந்துள்ளது. கண்கள் கலங்கிக் காணப்பட்ட நயனதாரா, இப்போது நான் தெளிவாகி விட்டேன் சார் என்று அவரிடம் கூறியுள்ளார். அதற்குப் பிறகுதான் சிம்புவுக்கு 'சாரி' சொல்லி அவர் கொடுத்த பேட்டி வெளியானது.

நயனதாராவின் இந்த அதிரடி முடிவு வந்தபோது அமெரிக்காவில் இருந்தார் சிம்பு. நயனதாராவின் அறிவிப்பால் அதிர்ச்சி அடைந்தார், கலங்கிப் போனார், உடைந்தும் போனார். நயனதாரவை செல்லில் பிடிக்க முயற்சித்துள்ளார். ஆனால் முடியவில்லை.

இதையடுத்து அப்பா ராஜேந்தருக்கும், அம்மா உஷாவுக்கும் போன் போட்டு கேவிக் கேவி அழுது புலம்பியுள்ளார். நீங்கள்தான் எங்களை மீண்டும் சேர்த்து வைக்க வேண்டும் என்று குமுறியுள்ளார்.

பிள்ளையின் அழுகையால் உடம்பெல்லாம் பதறிப் போன ராஜேந்தரும், உஷாவும், நயனதாராவிடம் போனில் பேசியுள்ளனர். ஆனால் அவர் எடுத்த முடிவு எடுத்ததுதான் என்று திட்டவட்டமாக கூறி விட்டார்.

ஒரு கட்டத்தில் கடுப்பாகிப் போன ராஜேந்தர், நான் யார் தெரியுமா? தமிழ்நாட்டில் கலைஞர் ஆட்சிதான் நடக்கிறது. கலைஞருக்கு சிம்பு பேரன் மாதிரி. நான் நினைத்தால் உன்னை இங்கே வரவே விடாமல் தடுக்க முடியும் என்று வளைத்து வளைத்து நயனதாராவை மிரட்டியுள்ளார்.

இதனால் பயந்து போன நயனதாரா மேட்டரை தயாரிப்பாளர் ரெட்டியிடம் போட்டுள்ளார். விஷயம் பெரிதாவதை உணர்ந்த ரெட்டி, தனது உறவினரான ஆந்திர முதல்வர் ராஜசேகர ரெட்டியிடம் கொண்டு போயுள்ளார். (முதல்வரின் சகோதரிதான் தயாரிப்பாளர் ரெட்டியியின் மனைவி)

உடனடியாக ஆந்திர முதல்வர் அலுவலகத்திலிருந்து தமிழக அமைச்சர் ஆற்காடு வீராசாமியிடம் பேசி முதல்வரிடம் பேச வேண்டுமே என்று கேட்டுள்ளனர். மேட்டரை கேட்டறிந்த ஆற்காட்டார், இதற்கெல்லாம் போய் தலைவரை தொந்தரவு செய்ய வேண்டாம். ஸ்டாலினிடம் பேசுங்கள் என்று அறிவுறுத்தியுள்ளார்.

ஸ்டாலினிடம் மேட்டர் போயுள்ளது. நான் பார்த்துக் கொள்கிறேன் என்று சமாதானப்படுத்திய ஸ்டாலின், ராஜேந்தரை போனில் பிடித்து காய்ச்சி எடுத்துள்ளாராம். இதனால் ராஜேந்தர் பயந்து விட்டார். நயனதாராவை மறுபடியும் தொடர்பு கொண்ட சிம்புவின் நிலையை சொல்லி இறங்கி வாம்மா என்று கெஞ்சாத குறையாக கேட்டுள்ளார்.

ஆனால் தனது முடிவில் மாற்றம் இல்லை என்று உறுதியாக கூறிய நயனதாரா, சிம்பு 'சாப்டரை' குளோஸ் செய்து விட்டாராம்.

இப்போது நயனதாரா கையில் 2 தெலுங்குப் படங்கள் உள்ளதாம். ஹைதராபாத்திலேயே முகாமிட்டு தீவிரமாக நடித்து வருகிறாராம். தொடர்ந்து தெலுங்குப் படங்களில் கவனம் செலுத்தப் போகிறாராம். ஹைதராபாத்திலேயே வீடு வாங்கி செட்டிலாகும் அளவுக்கு தீவிரமாக யோசித்து வருகிறாராம்.

இதற்கிடையே சிவாஜி படத்தில் ரஜினியுடன் நயனதாரா ஆடியுள்ள ஆட்டம் படு அட்டகாசமாக வந்துள்ளதாம். ஒயிலாட்டம், கரகாட்டம், மயிலாட்டக் கலைஞர்களுடன் சேர்ந்து ரஜினியும், நயனதாராவும் ஆடியுள்ள ஆட்டம், ரசிகர்களைத் துள்ள வைக்கும் என்கிறது சிவாஜி பட யூனிட்.

நயனதாரா ஆட ஆரம்பித்து விட்டார். சிம்பு ஆட்டம் காண ஆரம்பித்து விட்டார்!
[/tscii:40fba447a7]

bulb_mani
1st December 2006, 05:10 PM
Simbhu to work with Kushboo
Dec 01, 2006

The success of Rendu has propelled Kushboo's confidence to greater levels. She has turned into a business entrepreneur and resorted to production of movies and television serials earlier. Apart from her direct involvement in the production of Rendu, Kushboo proved a perfect businesswoman and called the theatres playing Rendu to find out the collections of the movie – which obviously was upbeat.

Movie making comes as a piece of cake for the multi faceted woman and with Rendu hitting the bull's eye; she is keen on kick starting her next venture, this time with Simbhu.

The flick will be produced under first copy basis – and Kushboo has been successful in obtaining call sheets from Simbhu.

Official announcement will be out when Simbhu is back from Las Vegas - where he is touring right now to beat the stress Vallavan has brought in - during the last week of December.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/dec-06-01/01-12-06-simbhu.html

leosimha
1st December 2006, 05:16 PM
hi cancer.....

i think simbu and nayanthaara are actually married...they have just come out with some public notice....saying that they are not married so that nayanthaara can act in some more movies....just forget this matter for now....

sonia_fr
2nd December 2006, 04:05 PM
hi cancer.....

i think simbu and nayanthaara are actually married...they have just come out with some public notice....saying that they are not married so that nayanthaara can act in some more movies....just forget this matter for now....

lol inoru Aish-Abhishek story-a?

kb
4th December 2006, 03:44 AM
nayantaara illa simbhu ipidi aayitaar

http://www.greatandhra.com/movies/gallery/2006/maheshft/22.html

http://www.greatandhra.com/movies/gallery/2006/maheshft/29.html

in US sainikudu premiere

Tia
4th December 2006, 04:45 AM
simba looks wierd in those photos :confused2:

ramky
4th December 2006, 04:55 AM
hi Tia :D. howdy? hw do u like Vallavan songs? my colleagues did Editing + spl effects fr all songs in the movie - including Loosu peNNE :P.
ya cn giv ur frank opinion abt the songs - will be useful feedback fr my colleagues :). btw i may be doing Vallavan dvd nxt week.

kb
4th December 2006, 05:02 AM
ramky telugu movie "Bommarillu" DVD eppa varum any idea :?

ramky
4th December 2006, 07:39 AM
kb : not all Telugu films are givem to my company for dvd - if Bommarillu comes to us fr authoring i will let you know :).

kb
4th December 2006, 08:02 AM
kb : not all Telugu films are givem to my company for dvd - if Bommarillu comes to us fr authoring i will let you know :).

solona
4th December 2006, 10:28 AM
Simbu is a spoilt rich kid, pampered to the maximum limit that is his problem. He should try to grow up and have a more matrured attitude if he wants to survive at Kollywood.

Tia
4th December 2006, 11:28 PM
Well in my opinion loosu penne remix is the best out of them alll! it has a more off beat rhythm and its just awesome! :D kadhal vanithiruchu is also amazing because it has a remix of 50 cents song In da club! but in that song, it says go shorty, its ur bithday, you got a party like its ur bday, and in vallavan YSR changed it to put go vallavan its ur love day, you got a party like its a love day or something which was soooooooooooooooooo coool! :D
hip hip hooray was also another awesome song with easy words to understand :D probably my 2nd favourite song in the album and then vallava enai is alsooooooo suchhhh a gddd songg! and at some parts of the song it goes very high and its just...just...ermm...brill! :D
Yemaadi aathadi is an fab song with wkd dancing :thumbsup: and the 2 voices female and male come in like a conversation really often and it sounds good like that :D and the song starts of with a nice boom boom sound and then half way through where just one female voice is singing its all soft and slow and then fastt again...sum sik contrast :thumsup:

hi Tia :D. howdy? hw do u like Vallavan songs? my colleagues did Editing + spl effects fr all songs in the movie - including Loosu peNNE :P.
ya cn giv ur frank opinion abt the songs - will be useful feedback fr my colleagues :). btw i may be doing Vallavan dvd nxt week.

Tia
4th December 2006, 11:29 PM
whats so immature about him? :roll: :huh: how do u know he's spoilt?

Simbu is a spoilt rich kid, pampered to the maximum limit that is his problem. He should try to grow up and have a more matrured attitude if he wants to survive at Kollywood.

ramky
4th December 2006, 11:56 PM
Well in my opinion loosu penne remix is the best out of them alll! it has a more off beat rhythm and its just awesome! :D kadhal vanithiruchu is also amazing because it has a remix of 50 cents song In da club! but in that song, it says go shorty, its ur bithday, you got a party like its ur bday, and in vallavan YSR changed it to put go vallavan its ur love day, you got a party like its a love day or something which was soooooooooooooooooo coool! :D
hip hip hooray was also another awesome song with easy words to understand :D probably my 2nd favourite song in the album and then vallava enai is alsooooooo suchhhh a gddd songg! and at some parts of the song it goes very high and its just...just...ermm...brill! :D
Yemaadi aathadi is an fab song with wkd dancing :thumbsup: and the 2 voices female and male come in like a conversation really often and it sounds good like that :D and the song starts of with a nice boom boom sound and then half way through where just one female voice is singing its all soft and slow and then fastt again...sum sik contrast :thumsup:

Gaayu : :ty: thnx fr the feedback - i will definitely tell my colleagues abt ur post :D

Tia
5th December 2006, 02:07 AM
:D ur welcome! :D

nickraman
5th December 2006, 05:30 AM
whats so immature about him? :roll: :huh: how do u know he's spoilt?

Oh em gee...I dunno

Having a well-known star as father.
Spats with Reema Sen, Gundatara, Thenappan
Going over budget
Pointing fingers at Super Stars (i.e Ajith/Vijay)
Brags about getting more screens than Varalaaru (and look what happened.)

I think that cover's "spoilt"

selvakumar
5th December 2006, 09:35 AM

1000 thuLa oRu vaaRthai !
Simbhu has the backing from his father !
I don't think OUR ENLIGHTENED Film Industry will avoid speaking about his outrageous behaviour ! coz avangaLukku THALA mattum thaaN kannukku theirvaaR :mrgreen:

nilavupriyan
5th December 2006, 09:52 AM
manasula akira kurrasawanu nenappu

avungapaaku M.G.R nu nenappu...

aana deposit kooda vaangala

as gounder says "ivunugala onnu nenachukuranuga ivunugala onnu pesikiranuga.." hehe

Tia
6th December 2006, 01:36 AM
well not exactly...he's just a bit too confided...and maybe strict-yyy ty
known star as a father doesn't really make him spoiled, going over budget is just a mistake which he should correct as he is new...he wouldn't know it....reemasen...mmmmmmm nt sure....ok ya pointing fingers at super stars its kinda spoilt...he thinks he's better than them...wrong! i accept! well i guess he was just trying to attract attention to his movie really.....i still don't think its possible to judge if he's spoilt or not without knowing him in person!

[quote=Tia]whats so immature about him? :roll: :huh: how do u know he's spoilt?

Oh em gee...I dunno

Having a well-known star as father.
Spats with Reema Sen, Gundatara, Thenappan
Going over budget
Pointing fingers at Super Stars (i.e Ajith/Vijay)
Brags about getting more screens than Varalaaru (and look what happened.)

I think that cover's "spoilt"

joe
6th December 2006, 08:30 AM
Read this..sure laugh riot :lol:

http://santhoshpakkangal.blogspot.com/2006/11/143.html

Thirumaran
6th December 2006, 02:38 PM
athu ennaaku theriyaathu paa... naan yerkanavey simbu-va tension aakkitten... :cry:

:P vilakamaa solla mudiyumaa :huh: :oops:

smith
6th December 2006, 03:25 PM
The award for the most vulgar tamil film ever goes to vallavan.

Aandavan
6th December 2006, 03:27 PM
smith ellorayum round katti adikkiraan :lol:

Tia
7th December 2006, 02:44 AM
i can't read that...can anyone tell me what it says? award o sumthing? :roll:

sonia_fr
7th December 2006, 03:13 AM
Simbu has no more friend in TN, thats why he's attending Mahesh Babu's Sainikudu show in the US! :lol:

http://www.totaltollywood.com/gallery/freemontSainikudu/image5.jpg

http://www.totaltollywood.com/gallery/freemontSainikudu/image17.jpg

http://www.totaltollywood.com/gallery/freemontSainikudu/image19.jpg

http://www.totaltollywood.com/gallery/freemontSainikudu/image10.jpg

Kettavan has changed his hair style too!
:D

Tia
7th December 2006, 03:45 AM
:hammer: don't say my simba is ketavvan :cry2: thats soo unfair! he's just famous all around the world...thats why he went there! :D

nilavupriyan
7th December 2006, 06:51 AM

http://santhoshpakkangal.blogspot.com/2006/11/143.html

haha1

Ulaganayagan
7th December 2006, 07:29 AM

http://santhoshpakkangal.blogspot.com/2006/11/143.html :rotfl: Hilarious!

bulb_mani
7th December 2006, 11:18 AM
:hammer: don't say my simba is ketavvan :cry2: thats soo unfair! he's just famous all around the world...thats why he went there! :D

Kettavan is his next direction venture for which he needs 30 crores and will play 5 roles.... unwanted simba wumba :lol:

sonia_fr
7th December 2006, 12:38 PM

You mean he took refuge in the US to avoid Vallavan fiasco & Nayantara's torture! :D

kb
9th December 2006, 09:24 PM
[tscii:e0e420a37b]After painting San Francisco red, Simbu is flying to New York to let his hair down. Before reaching Chennai on the 19th of December he has plans to visit London as well. In the midst of hardcore partying, Simbu has not stopped thinking about business. He has announced his future ventures over a telephonic interview.

Simbu
He stated that he has plans to appear in a Rajini hit remake. Now that Ajith and Vijay have decided to don – recreate – Rajini’s roles in Billa and Murattukkalai, Simbu does not want to be left behind in the awakening. I have decided upon certain movies of the superstar and will decide upon remaking them once I reach home, declared Simbu.

Simbu’s next project will be produced by G.V. Films and directed by Tarun Gopi – the hit director of Thimiru. Up next will be the movie for S.G Films – the banner that earlier produced Pattiyal. There is another movie in the pipeline for which first round discussions are on, which is likely to be produced by Serene moviemakers. Director is yet to be decided upon. The other projects that are awaiting Simbu’s approval will be looked upon after his arrival. Meanwhile other reports state that his next immediate venture would be for Kushboo’s production house.

Any clue as to what Simbu’s market rate is? Well, here it is. Trust us, it is 3 crores per movie. [/tscii:e0e420a37b]

Tia
10th December 2006, 01:37 AM
OMGGGGG! OMGOMG! I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! SIMBAAAA! I'M READYYYYY! :D

[tscii:7b58e44419]After painting San Francisco red, Simbu is flying to New York to let his hair down. Before reaching Chennai on the 19th of December he has plans to visit London as well. In the midst of hardcore partying, Simbu has not stopped thinking about business. He has announced his future ventures over a telephonic interview.

Simbu
He stated that he has plans to appear in a Rajini hit remake. Now that Ajith and Vijay have decided to don – recreate – Rajini’s roles in Billa and Murattukkalai, Simbu does not want to be left behind in the awakening. I have decided upon certain movies of the superstar and will decide upon remaking them once I reach home, declared Simbu.

Simbu’s next project will be produced by G.V. Films and directed by Tarun Gopi – the hit director of Thimiru. Up next will be the movie for S.G Films – the banner that earlier produced Pattiyal. There is another movie in the pipeline for which first round discussions are on, which is likely to be produced by Serene moviemakers. Director is yet to be decided upon. The other projects that are awaiting Simbu’s approval will be looked upon after his arrival. Meanwhile other reports state that his next immediate venture would be for Kushboo’s production house.

Any clue as to what Simbu’s market rate is? Well, here it is. Trust us, it is 3 crores per movie. [/tscii:7b58e44419]

bulb_mani
10th December 2006, 01:37 AM
-deleted with warning-

rachel
10th December 2006, 08:10 AM
//Any clue as to what Simbu’s market rate is? Well, here it is. Trust us, it is 3 crores per movie.
///

what?? :confused2: producers who made films with him are on the road crying...

mazhaichaaral
10th December 2006, 01:29 PM
[tscii:e2a3eef402]After painting San Francisco red, Simbu is flying to New York to let his hair down. Before reaching Chennai on the 19th of December he has plans to visit London as well. In the midst of hardcore partying, Simbu has not stopped thinking about business. He has announced his future ventures over a telephonic interview.

Simbu

Any clue as to what Simbu’s market rate is? Well, here it is. Trust us, it is 3 crores per movie. [/tscii:e2a3eef402]

he already remaking rajni's scenes in his movies...now full padama?

i think he will take badshah to attain the superstar status straight away :lol:

bulb_mani
12th December 2006, 04:01 PM
Can anyone try to get the music bit from vallavan ...." Kaadhal Vandale" when simbu meets reema in his school n falls in love? ... it was very good :P

bulb_mani
12th December 2006, 06:21 PM
Sandhya complains about Simbu
Dec 12, 2006

Controversies surrounding the film Vallavan do not seem to cease. When the film was released Reem Sen went to the press stating that her character was totally downsized to accommodate Nayantara. Though she had accepted the movie in one belief, the final output was totally different. When this issue was slowly appearing to go back stage, here comes another in the form of Sandhya.

Sandhya also feels that her role in the movie totally varies from what was depicted to her during story discussion. In fact Simbu had promised her that though she is not the heroine of the film her character would be pivotal and run parallel to that of the heroine. Some sequences to this effect were also shot. But when she watched the movie along with her friends, she was totally taken aback by the final product. Her role appears like a guest role with no significance whatsoever. According to Sandhya, Simbu has not kept up his promise and she is very much upset with this. But sources reveal that the scenes involving Sandhya had to be removed to reduce the run time of the movie which was over 3 hours initially.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/dec-06-02/12-12-06-sandhya.html

Tia
13th December 2006, 02:49 AM
oh comeee on sandhya....the movies overrrrr! no point in argueing nww!

bulb_mani
13th December 2006, 02:51 AM
oh comeee on sandhya....the movies overrrrr! no point in argueing nww!

She can argue only after the movie is over n screened.... not before they begin the shooting :lol: :oops:

Tia
13th December 2006, 03:03 AM
:oops: buttt...its been so long since the movie released! :lol:

nickraman
13th December 2006, 08:00 AM
I'm...a god....or oracle rather.

I knew if from the time I saw the film being released and watching it myself that not only Gundatara got the bigger piece of the pie, but that Reema and Sandhya would have a fit over their roles.

I CALLED IT!

MADDY
13th December 2006, 10:20 AM
This guy is truly a vallavan :noteeth: ......he has taken 2 girls (one aunty, ok) - Sandhya and Reema for a ride in the name of this movie...... :lol: :lol:

aana indha Reem-vum seri, sandhya-vum seri ippadi "mokka figure rangela yemaandhu ponadhu miga varuthathai thara vishayam" 8-)

leosimha
15th December 2006, 08:04 PM
The gesticulator's father bought the city rights for the superman film. Then he released an astonishing news that the film made 14 crores in the first 2 weeks after release. He also told his close associates that he would ask the producer 50 lakhs for acting plus directing fee for his hero son. On hearing this producer honey father got the shock of his life as he's already deeply in debt because of the film budget. He immediately issued a statement that he would leave a note that father and son are responsible for his death and then commit suicide. That shut up the other group.

leosimha
15th December 2006, 08:23 PM
[tscii:d9aa978cc9]Simbu’s latest rival
Dec 15, 2006
This news is sponsored by www.milesnprice.com

Simbu’s next rival is ready. Want to find out who it is? Please read on…. Simbu’s dad Vijaya T Rajendar is planning to introduce his younger son Kuralarasan also in the fray. He is contemplating if he has to direct Kural’s maiden venture or should the honour be bestowed upon an outside director. Nothing seems to be finalized as of now. In the event of T R directing the film, it is expected to go on a grand scale.

Simbu
After all, their entire family has been associated with film industry for so long and the entry of his second son should be done in an extraordinary manner. Whatever it is, Simbu has to roll up his sleeve for a healthy competition from his own household. All the best Simbu and Kural!!!! [/tscii:d9aa978cc9]

bulb_mani
15th December 2006, 09:50 PM
I always liked this POTU THAAKU song from Kuthu..

simply the best dance performance i have seen so far :roll:

Terrific speed.... simbu infact us the best dancer in kollywood :thumbsup: [ include bharath too ]

Tia
15th December 2006, 11:16 PM
yesssss he is such an awesome dancer...potu thaaku with ramya krisha right? was a awesome song! :D

btw is kural that ugly boi in the movie Alai who comes as simbus bro? :roll:

bulb_mani
15th December 2006, 11:17 PM
yesssss he is such an awesome dancer...potu thaaku with ramya krisha right? was a awesome song! :D

btw is kural that ugly boi in the movie Alai who comes as simbus bro? :roll:

:lol: :lol: :oops: :evil:

Surya
16th December 2006, 03:29 AM
[tscii:e5a05d60f6]Simbu’s latest rival
Dec 15, 2006
This news is sponsored by www.milesnprice.com

Simbu’s next rival is ready. Want to find out who it is? Please read on…. Simbu’s dad Vijaya T Rajendar is planning to introduce his younger son Kuralarasan also in the fray. He is contemplating if he has to direct Kural’s maiden venture or should the honour be bestowed upon an outside director. Nothing seems to be finalized as of now. In the event of T R directing the film, it is expected to go on a grand scale.

Simbu
After all, their entire family has been associated with film industry for so long and the entry of his second son should be done in an extraordinary manner. Whatever it is, Simbu has to roll up his sleeve for a healthy competition from his own household. All the best Simbu and Kural!!!! [/tscii:e5a05d60f6]

:shock:

Tia
16th December 2006, 03:40 AM
is itt? is it that boy who came as simbas bro in alai and sharmys bro in kadhal alivathilai? :shock:

Surya
16th December 2006, 03:48 AM
Yup Yup!

Tia
16th December 2006, 04:02 AM
OMG! :shock: i dont wanna be rude but he looks like a non-cute baby elephant! :cry2:

Surya
16th December 2006, 04:23 AM
OMG! :shock: i dont wanna be rude but he looks like a non-cute baby elephant! :cry2:

Gundu gaayu mathavangala elephants nu sollapdadhu! :poke:

Tia
16th December 2006, 04:28 AM
sollapdadhu? :S whats that mean? :s

but simbus bro isn't attractive enough to be an actor :oops: and when i think of a thread called Kuralarasan the "woteva" .....

Surya
16th December 2006, 04:30 AM
sollapdadhu? :S whats that mean? :s

but simbus bro isn't attractive enough to be an actor :oops: and when i think of a thread called Kuralarasan the "woteva" .....

Sollapdathu is a way of saying Sollakoodathu in a pirticular dialect. :roll:

There are others who aren't attractive enough to be actors either..:lol2:

Tia
16th December 2006, 04:33 AM
i know what u mean :sarcasticsmile: but he has style :wink: this kural o summat has nothing :oops:

Surya
16th December 2006, 04:36 AM
Who is that "he" that ur talking abt? :lol2:

bulb_mani
16th December 2006, 05:52 PM
Simbu in 'Agaradhi'

In rural areas, an arrogant guy is labeled as behaving with agaradhi. More than other explanations, this seems to describe Simbu's character.

Simbu has been taking a break after completing his last film 'Vallavan.' Now it is clear that he will be acting in this film titled 'Agaradhi' to be directed by Tarun Gopi of 'Thimiru' fame and produced by GV Films.

What happened then to the film Tarun Gopi was to direct with Madhavan in the lead? That has been dropped.

Simbu, who has been traveling in the US, is waiting to get over the wounds resulting from Nayantara ditching him. Once he feels better, he will return to Chennai and start work in 'Agaradhi.'

When are the wounds expected to heal? The shooting has been scheduled to start in January, so the wounds should be healed by then, says Tarun Gopi.

This is not a physical wound to heal in a given time. It's a wound from hurt love!

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/16122006-3.shtml

leosimha
16th December 2006, 05:57 PM
Simbu in 'Agaradhi'

In rural areas, an arrogant guy is labeled as behaving with agaradhi. More than other explanations, this seems to describe Simbu's character.

Simbu has been taking a break after completing his last film 'Vallavan.' Now it is clear that he will be acting in this film titled 'Agaradhi' to be directed by Tarun Gopi of 'Thimiru' fame and produced by GV Films.

What happened then to the film Tarun Gopi was to direct with Madhavan in the lead? That has been dropped.

Simbu, who has been traveling in the US, is waiting to get over the wounds resulting from Nayantara ditching him. Once he feels better, he will return to Chennai and start work in 'Agaradhi.'

When are the wounds expected to heal? The shooting has been scheduled to start in January, so the wounds should be healed by then, says Tarun Gopi.

This is not a physical wound to heal in a given time. It's a wound from hurt love!

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/16122006-3.shtml

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tia
16th December 2006, 06:13 PM
the person u were talking about :lol2:

Who is that "he" that ur talking abt? :lol2:

ajaybaskar
19th December 2006, 12:38 PM
Recently i saw the trailor of Dhum in Gemini TV. I was a bit confused coz Dhum itself is a remake of telugu film 'Idiot'. Does Simbhu think that andhrawalas r kaenais?

selvakumar
19th December 2006, 02:16 PM
Recently i saw the trailor of Dhum in Gemini TV. I was a bit confused coz Dhum itself is a remake of telugu film 'Idiot'. Does Simbhu think that andhrawalas r kaenais?

Yes. DHUM is a remake of "Idiot". :)

Tia
19th December 2006, 05:29 PM
ooo i liked themovie dhum! speshly the sanakya song! he was soo cute! :D

selvakumar
19th December 2006, 06:13 PM

:confused2: Did you see the song? :oops: In which frame he portrayed his CUTENESS? He portrayed arrogance and lust only "Ei satya.. vaadi.. kitta vaadi" :banghead: :oops:

Tia
19th December 2006, 06:18 PM
naw...ermmm cuteness in some magical way...i dont know how :roll:

:confused2: Did you see the song? :oops: In which frame he portrayed his CUTENESS? He portrayed arrogance and lust only "Ei satya.. vaadi.. kitta vaadi" :banghead: :oops:

selvakumar
19th December 2006, 06:20 PM

I give up ! Gaayu kutty ! enaaLa mudiyaLa ! :cry: God Save you from Simbu fanatism ! :cry:

imsai
19th December 2006, 06:20 PM
you know decent girls don't like Simbhu especially after Manmathan. You know why I say this :)

selvakumar
19th December 2006, 06:22 PM
Selva, you know decent girls don't like Simbhu especially after Manmathan. You know why I say this :)

naaN indha Aaattaikku VarLa :yessir:
Little Correction. It should be "Vallavan" and not "Manmathan" :lol:
I used to like simbu a bit. But not his arrogance and other things. He knows how to extract good music from the MD and got some success with MM ! But Vallavan was terrible it seems. I haven't see it yet though ! :lol:

Hulkster
20th December 2006, 08:22 AM
Simbu has chosen netrikann as the movie to remake from rajini's hits...although the movie had a excellent performance from rajini...i believe that the father character where he goes around women also influenced simbu....:cry2:...i hope he does not spoil one of rajini's greatest movie by over expanding the father character to vulgarity :exactly:

Tia
20th December 2006, 05:34 PM
but u know what...i'm a jeeva fan now...but i still lurvvv simba :D

I give up ! Gaayu kutty ! enaaLa mudiyaLa ! :cry: God Save you from Simbu fanatism ! :cry:

Tia
20th December 2006, 05:35 PM
:roll: well i started liking him after manmathan! :lol: cos he was just such a easy going lil guy :D although a player...:oops:

you know decent girls don't like Simbhu especially after Manmathan. You know why I say this :)

Tia
20th December 2006, 05:36 PM
ermm mee too :oops:

Simbu has chosen netrikann as the movie to remake from rajini's hits...although the movie had a excellent performance from rajini...i believe that the father character where he goes around women also influenced simbu....:cry2:...i hope he does not spoil one of rajini's greatest movie by over expanding the father character to vulgarity :exactly:

bulb_mani
20th December 2006, 05:37 PM
I wish he doesnt remake VAALI after 10 years :lol2:

VENKIRAJA
20th December 2006, 05:39 PM
the only thing i like about simbu is the fact that he's a HC ajithian.if he remakes a U film and makes it A,then i'll be the first person to throw rotten eggs on his posters.

Tia
20th December 2006, 05:50 PM
omg i wish he does! :redjump: :poke:

Tia
20th December 2006, 05:51 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the only thing i like about simbu is the fact that he's a HC ajithian.if he remakes a U film and makes it A,then i'll be the first person to throw rotten eggs on his posters.

VENKIRAJA
20th December 2006, 05:53 PM
he's such a crap that he might allot punch dialogues to dumb bro character if he spoils vaali

Tia
20th December 2006, 06:23 PM
uhhh u calling him a dumbo? :evil: :cry2:

but think...he cnt really be dumb if he has so many talents :D

VENKIRAJA
20th December 2006, 06:29 PM
adadaa oomai annan ajith character gaayu.
behindwoods says his next venture is with tarun gopi:agarathi.

Tia
20th December 2006, 08:30 PM
oh! :oops: my bad! :lol: sorry! lolz!

adadaa oomai annan ajith character gaayu.
behindwoods says his next venture is with tarun gopi:agarathi.

Hulkster
20th December 2006, 08:39 PM

I hope so...vaali was already considered controversial in those days..but a excellent film..if simbhu remakes it...censor boards might have to consider rejecting the movie instead of cutting scenes

villan007
20th December 2006, 08:40 PM
censor boards might have to consider rejecting the movie instead of cutting scenes

adhuku than matter theatres iruke :P :oops: ..anga release pannalam :lol2:

bulb_mani
20th December 2006, 08:41 PM

I hope so...vaali was already considered controversial in those days..but a excellent film..if simbhu remakes it...censor boards might have to consider rejecting the movie instead of cutting scenes

I said that from performance point of view also... he will do all those phshew phshew finger works n do a comedy movie :lol2:

Hulkster
20th December 2006, 08:43 PM
I think he is sensible enough to not do that..if he does i can only imagine the reaction..hope he does not make a punch dialogue where he says to the evil brother "Nee oomaiya irunthu aasaiya veippa...naan aasai veichi oomaiyaakuvaen " :oops:

villan007
20th December 2006, 08:45 PM
"Nee oomaiya irunthu aasaiya veippa...naan aasai veichi oomaiyaakuvaen " :oops:

:cry: oru vela neethan simbhu va :shock:

bulb_mani
20th December 2006, 08:45 PM
I think he is sensible enough to not do that..if he does i can only imagine the reaction..hope he does not make a punch dialogue where he says to the evil brother "Nee oomaiya irunthu aasaiya veippa...naan aasai veichi oomaiyaakuvaen " :oops:

For sure he will :lol2: :rotfl:

Epadi Hulk Andha Dialogue :lol:

Hulkster
20th December 2006, 08:47 PM
Avar sonna vetteiyaadu vilaiyaadu dialogue in vallavan movie gnyabagam vanthichi..so avar styley poyi oru dialogue ninaichaen..athu thaan ithu...alrite enough digression for me...:D

PS: Villathi villa...therinchi pocha :frightened:

Tia
21st December 2006, 12:59 AM
i actually think it wud be soo kewl if simba did vaali! he might go a bit worse than the extremes but oh well :D and yaa in the bit where the ajith turns his two thumbs side to side and makes that sound with his mouth.....simba could replace it with his phshew phshew sounds as bulby says! :lol:

nickraman
22nd December 2006, 06:59 AM
For Simbhu, remaking VAALI would be like Manmadhan x 10.

mareen
4th January 2007, 04:09 AM
-deleted-

Wibha
4th January 2007, 04:22 AM
Simbhu looks damn bad.wonder wat made him act :roll:

He's got talent.if he just directs a movie he'd become more famous dan acting in the movie himself

MADDY
4th January 2007, 04:53 AM

:rotfl: ....Tia-vin saabathirkku aalagittiye maa..... :lol:

thats wat i have been telling for so long - Simbhu,Dhanush,Vishal and all shuld stop acting as heroes.....they can come as side artistes or do roles that suit them if they want to be hero only.... :D ......

Wibha
4th January 2007, 04:58 AM

:rotfl: ....Tia-vin saabathirkku aalagittiye maa..... :lol:

thats wat i have been telling for so long - Simbhu,Dhanush,Vishal and all shuld stop acting as heroes.....they can come as side artistes or do roles that suit them if they want to be hero only.... :D ......

remove Vishal and add S.J. SURYA :D

Tia saabam palikadhu :D...as i told da truth :rotfl:

mareen
4th January 2007, 05:22 PM
tia used to like simbu now she likes Jeeva !!!!

Tia
4th January 2007, 07:17 PM
Vallavan :oops: ayo :banghead: ayo :banghead: ayo :banghead:

HE CAN DO A LOT BETTER THAN THATTTT!

it was to long and omggg wzs he trying to do a padaiyappa but just a younger life? :roll: I'M ANGRY WITH SIMBA NOW :evil:

the first half and the second half did not fit in with each other! just to fit it in he made re ma sen a villi/pyscho that was trying to be neelambari? :roll: what the ! :cry2:

the songs were AWESOME though :thumbsup:

hope simba does something better next time :cry:

Tia
4th January 2007, 07:20 PM
Wimbha! :evil: oru padatha vachu simba-va judge panna koodathu :notthatway:

mareen...i still like simba :D but i also like jeeva as much as simba :P

MADDY
4th January 2007, 07:45 PM
mareen...i still like simba :D but i also like jeeva as much as simba :P

Aval oru thodarkathai :noteeth:

Tia
4th January 2007, 07:55 PM

mareen
4th January 2007, 08:07 PM

mareen...i still like simba :D but i also like jeeva as much as simba :Pjeeva is better then Simbu in delivering Movies or in Acting :lol: simbu needs to stop his rubber mouth and also them special Shots for every scene .. !!!!!

btw Loosu penne song is the only highlight on Vallavan !!

selvakumar
4th January 2007, 08:13 PM

Kaadhal AlivathiLLai
Alai
KoviL
Thotti Jaya
Manmadhan
Kuthu
Saravanan
Vallavan !

Justify your line excluding Kovil and second Half of Manmadhan !

osama_sword
4th January 2007, 08:20 PM
thotti jaya , manmadhan were good :D

Others were :x

mareen
4th January 2007, 08:27 PM
alai was his first film to run like 50 days :lol:

selvakumar
4th January 2007, 08:30 PM

FYI, KaadhaL AlivathiLLai ran for 150+ days !

osama_sword
4th January 2007, 08:40 PM

FYI, KaadhaL AlivathiLLai ran for 150+ days !

selva his only film ot cross 100 days is manmadhan... but it ended up as a loss for the producer krishnakanth

Tia
4th January 2007, 10:11 PM
welllll....i guess not all actors have to act and stufff....some actors style is just enuff :P mmmm well yahh, i guess they have have to be good at someeethingggg, in simbas case its dance...and he's not tht bad at acting! hehe :D

mareen...i still like simba :D but i also like jeeva as much as simba :Pjeeva is better then Simbu in delivering Movies or in Acting :lol: simbu needs to stop his rubber mouth and also them special Shots for every scene .. !!!!!

btw Loosu penne song is the only highlight on Vallavan !!

Tia
4th January 2007, 10:13 PM
well if u tink about it...its is truu! becauseee without some talent he can't have come to this little starting point of the competition :lol2:

and mmmm his acting isn't badd! i mean he just doesnt do those typa roles...he acts more than some other actors his age :D

Kaadhal AlivathiLLai
Alai
KoviL
Thotti Jaya
Manmadhan
Kuthu
Saravanan
Vallavan !

Justify your line excluding Kovil and second Half of Manmadhan !

Tia
4th January 2007, 10:14 PM
his 2nd film :thumbsup: some actors aren't even known after their 5th film hehe!

Tia
4th January 2007, 10:16 PM
100 days with his 5th movie...dont ya guyz think thats amazing?! good enough for a little starter.....and i mean he cant be bad if his movies run tht longg.........

osama_sword
4th January 2007, 10:18 PM
100 days with his 5th movie...dont ya guyz think thats amazing?! good enough for a little starter.....and i mean he cant be bad if his movies run tht longg.........

Danush's 2nd movie was 200 days movie :D :poke:

Tia
4th January 2007, 10:41 PM
athu sari :oops: thats why i was his fan back then cos is extreme skinny manmatha rasa body made me go wowwww :lol:

so i guess even dhanush could do gd movies if he polishes up his looks and chooses good movies hehe :D

osama_sword
4th January 2007, 10:43 PM
yes :)

But simbhu has stiff competition from giuys like jeeva, danush , arya.... :?

Tia
4th January 2007, 10:49 PM
yahh soo truu! i accept tht jeeva n arya r like more talented.....

and also all of em are ATTRACTIVE in their own way :oops: :lol2:

jeeva :thumbsup: nice ejoyable movies and cuteeee :P

simba : a jumpy active person, seems good to be around with movies :D

mareen
4th January 2007, 10:57 PM
welllll....i guess not all actors have to act and stufff....some actors style is just enuff :P mmmm well yahh, i guess they have have to be good at someeethingggg, in simbas case its dance...and he's not tht bad at acting! hehe :D

btw Loosu penne song is the only highlight on Vallavan !!Vj is better @ dancing !!!!!

and talk abt acting not bacd .. sometimes simbu over acts !!!

mareen
4th January 2007, 10:58 PM
source : wikipedia !!

Silambarasan was a popular face in Indian television even before he made his maiden film debut. He acted in Tamil films as a junior artist in projects like Monisha En Monalisa, Shabash Babu, Rajadi Rajavan, and Thiruvalla in minor roles. His debut in movies as a hero came in the form of Kaadhal Azhavitazhallai, a Tamil language movie also debuting Charmi, a popular Telugu actress. The film was highly hyped but the film flopped at the box-office and it was followed by Dhum and Kuthu with Rakshitha and Ramya respectively. These films also flopped at the box-office and criticism was heaped on Silambarasan for his self-acclaimed title of Little Superstar and his deliberate copying of actions which were normally used by the Tamil superstar, Rajinikanth.

Alai with Trisha Krishnan followed, it became his first film to run over 50 days at a cinema but once again he faced controversy due to some scenes between Trisha Krishnan and himself. His next film, Kovil with Sonia Agarwal was an average grosser at the box-office. Silambarasan then took a year's break to concentrate on Manmadhan project, he wrote the screenplay for. The film starred Jyothika, Mandira Bedi and Yana Gupta opposite him and the film became a runaway triumph at the box-office breaking many records especially in Madurai and it ran for 275 days in Kollywood. The film earned rave reviews and changed many peoples' minds about Silambarasan's career. His next film, Thotti Jaya also was a hit, in which he had paired with Gopika. For Thotti Jaya he sported a black beard in the role of an orphaned gangster who finds love.

osama_sword
4th January 2007, 11:00 PM
simbu is way ahead of everyone in dancing. except bharath.. see his pottu thaaku for example... n huray huray song in vallavan...

simbu n bharath r trained dancers :D

mareen
4th January 2007, 11:06 PM
100 days with his 5th movie...dont ya guyz think thats amazing?! good enough for a little starter.....and i mean he cant be bad if his movies run tht longg.........tell me which actors arent known after 5th film ??

btw

Danush had 3 hits in a row
jayam ravi's jeyam was a hit then m.kumaran !!
Arinthum Ariyamalum was a hit for both Arya and navdeep
Bharath's movie are good ( apart from feb 14 )
Jeeva's RAM !!

i can go on :)

mareen
4th January 2007, 11:06 PM
simbu is way ahead of everyone in dancing. except bharath.. see his pottu thaaku for example... n huray huray song in vallavan...

simbu n bharath r trained dancers :DVJ too is a good Dancer !!!!!

osama_sword
4th January 2007, 11:09 PM
VJ is a very good dancer.... but simbu is an excellent dancer 8-)

Wikipedia source anyone can edit it mareen :P

Manmadhan ran for 175 days according to posters n ads... but it was a loss for the producer krishnakanth... he is nowhere now...

avven
23rd January 2007, 12:37 PM
Kamalini to pair with Simbu
IndiaGlitz [Monday, January 22, 2007]

After her debut opposite Kamal Haasan in Vettaiyadu Vilayadu, Kamalini Mukherjee is slowly making her impression in Kollywood. The theatre artiste from Bengal, who was introduced to silver screen by Revathi Menon in her Hindi venture Phir Milenge, is acting as the heroine in all newcomer starrer Kannamoochi Yaenada.

She is tipped to play the lead role in a movie to be directed by the White Elephants Production Company (owned by director Selvaraghavan, cinematographer Aravind Krishna and music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja). Dhanush is tipped to play the hero in the movie.

The latest buzz doing rounds is that the young actress has been roped to play the heroine in Silambarasan's next movie as well, which would be produced by NIC Arts Chakravarthy. 'Sivaji' fame Shreya Saran is supposed to play the other heroine.

Kamalini's Telugu movie Style with Lawrence Raghavendra and Prabhu Deva is ready for a release in Tamil titled Latchiyam.

With a handful of movies in Tamil and Telugu, Kamalini is confident of a bright and prosperous 2007.

thimuru
23rd January 2007, 02:52 PM
dancing....simbu is not a trained dancer...vijay also not a trained dancer!

vijays dance is best....so cool...and looks easy and smart..!

simbu...very good dancer....but vijays dance is more attractive

m_23_bayarea
23rd January 2007, 08:04 PM

'Sivaji' fame Shreya Saran is supposed to play the other heroine.

:cry: :oops: :evil: :x :hammer: :cry2: :argh: :banghead: :curse: :frightened:

Thirumaran
23rd January 2007, 08:09 PM

'Sivaji' fame Shreya Saran is supposed to play the other heroine.

:cry: :oops: :evil: :x :hammer: :cry2: :argh: :banghead: :curse: :frightened:

Whoever acts with Rajini, Simbu is going to take care of them in his movies..

Before Nayan now Shriya :evil: Hope there is no publicity stills like the one Simbu and Nayan had

m_23_bayarea
23rd January 2007, 08:11 PM
Whoever acts with Rajini, Simbu is going to take care of them in his movies..

If that's true, then it's Azhivikku Vazhi! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Tia
24th January 2007, 03:00 AM
m my posts seem to have been deleted a lot in this thread :confused2: nov? :roll:

i dunn want kamilini wif ma simbaaaa :evil:

shreya wud be cool cool :D

Wibha
24th January 2007, 08:13 AM
m my posts seem to have been deleted a lot in this thread :confused2: nov? :roll:

paavam kamlini to pair wid simbha :lol:

simbha and jo were da best :D

Tia
25th January 2007, 12:49 AM
yehhhh! jo and simba rele go togeva well...but to be hoenst...jo suits all the actors!

Ladee Shiika
25th January 2007, 02:29 AM
:O wow.... 65 pages? didnt this topic die like for 2 weeks LOL! omg i dunno where ma last reply was.. i lost it :| anyway

IMO i dun think jo goes wif simba i dunno buh like dey dun suit each ova Pfft lol i dunno juss ma opinion

nemesis786
28th April 2007, 08:52 PM
Two mistakes in love – Simbu opens his heart

Experience is the best teacher and in Simbu's case, it has taught him many lessons.

As the mid year approaches, Simbu is all energized. He is sporting a new hairstyle for 'Kaala' and one can also see a change in attitude and speech in him.

"I'm returning after a gap. I feel as if I'm entering fresh into films…I am at shooting at 7am in the mornings. I used to gorge on non-veg items, but I've now turned pure vegetarian. There is no anger in me, only a calmness. Nowdays, I even like myself," says Simbu calmly like a sage coming out of his penance.

Have you then forgotten the past?

"With or without being aware of it, I realize that the two times I fell in love have been big mistakes. My love was however true. Even though I have distanced myself from love, every now and then the old films run in my heart.

I still respect Nayantara. Only we two know how happy we were. That was the secret that made us radiant. When there were rumours of a split between Nayantara and myself, I was not in town. If I had been, the split would not have happened. Anyway, whatever happened, must have happened for the best."

Simbu seems to have gained new strength too.

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/27042007-4.shtml

:roll:

Tia
29th April 2007, 06:15 AM
i still can't belive that nayantara and simba dating is tru...

Villan
29th April 2007, 07:15 PM
i still can't belive that nayantara and simba dating is tru...

yeah me2...media says they both where broked up :?

VinodKumar's
3rd June 2010, 01:22 AM
Naan kooda ivalo naala Young Super Startku thread kedayathunu nenachikitu irunthaen.

cepark
3rd June 2010, 01:28 AM

paavam kamlini to pair wid simbha :lol:

simbha and jo were da best :D

yaaru simbu kooda naduchalum avungaa market out thaan. :lol:

ithula yaaru jodi yaa nadicha yenna.

cepark
3rd June 2010, 01:29 AM
Naan kooda ivalo naala Young Super Startku thread kedayathunu nenachikitu irunthaen.

me too bro.ini namma lodaa sevai intha thread kuu thevai. :lol:

shajith1994
4th June 2010, 01:51 AM
Any news on simbu's film with lingusamy?

mr_karthik
6th June 2010, 12:43 PM
3 years back-la pOyi thOndi eduththu kondu vandhirukkeenga.

now keep it alive.

(neenga work panrathu tholporuL ArAychi thuRaiyA?)

balaajee
17th October 2012, 10:49 AM
STR @ JFW-Divas-of-South (http://www.mayyam.com/tamil/index.php?album=Events/JFW-Divas-of-South)

balaajee
12th February 2013, 05:24 PM
STR to follow Ajith

It looks like STR is all set to follow Thala Ajith, whom he is a big follower of. Ajith is known for his strict policy of not attending film-related events including audio launches, success meets and trailer launches. This is one of the reasons one can rarely spot Ajith at these events. The actor even gives the events that pertains to his films, a miss. This has always been the case with Thala Ajith, who believes that it's his work that should speak.

STR, who happens to be a big fan of Ajith has decided to take the same route. The actor says that he is going to stay from the promotions of his films. He is going to remain mum even when it comes to the promotions of his films, it seems. Now that two of his films like Vaalu and Vettai Mannan are up for release, we need to how far this strategy works.

shilpa
22nd February 2013, 12:18 PM
waste actor.

balaajee
25th February 2013, 11:41 AM
Simbu croons for NTR Junior in 'Baadshah'

Tamil actor-singer Simbu has crooned a Telugu number in upcoming action-drama Baadshah. This is Simbu's second Telugu song in two months. He recently recorded a song 'Jagada Jagada' from upcoming Telugu romantic-drama Backbench Student.
"Just completed the song 'Diamond girl' with Simbu in 'Baadshah'. " tweeted S S Thaman, music director of the film. Baadshah is directed by Srinu Vaitla and features Junior Nandamuri Rama Rao (NTR) and Kajal Agarwal in the lead.
In a decade-long career, Simbu has sung over 30 Tamil songs. Some of his chartbusters include 'Lose Penne', 'Evan di una pethan' and 'Love pannlama'.
Meanwhile, Simbu is busy wrapping up two of his upcoming Tamil films Vaalu and Vettai Mannan.

balaajee
5th March 2013, 02:29 PM
Simbu's dog passes away!
Simbu loves his pet dog very much and his dog, a Great Dane named 'Don' passed away recently. The actor seems to be down with the loss of his pet animal which seemed to be good companion to the young super star. Meanwhile Simbu (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Simbu) is busy with work on his next flick 'Vaalu', which is a comedy flick directed by Vijay Chandar starring Simbu and Hansika in the lead with Santhanam and VTV Ganesh in important roles while Thaman is scoring the music.

Simbu tweeted "Lost a good frnd and loyal companion - Man's best frnd indeed ... R.I.P. Don." Animal lovers and fans of the actor have been posting condolence messages on the social networking sites.

While Vaalu is a love story and is about a youngster who lives in the railway quarters in Chennai, Simbu is also working Vettai Mannan which also has Hansika has his pair. Simbu plays a gangster in the film and am planning to shoot in the USA, Mexico and Chennai.

SoftSword
5th March 2013, 03:56 PM
balajee bot :notworthy:

balaajee
5th March 2013, 04:43 PM
balajee bot :notworthy:

U missed a "a"- balaajee

balaajee
6th May 2013, 05:06 PM
STR teams up with Akon (http://www.galatta.com/tamil/news/str-teams-up-with-akon/69351/)- Galatta.com

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 05:10 PM
:clap: for simbhu for bringing akon here...

Brianengab
7th May 2013, 12:00 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJmNufpCAAAs3RU.jpg:large

akon and simbhu...

balaajee
23rd May 2013, 03:24 PM
STR's guest appearance in "Inga-Enna-Solludhu"

balaajee
29th May 2013, 02:17 PM
காவி வேட்டி, கழுத்தில் ருத்ராட்சம், தெருவோரத்தில் ஓய்வு..! - இதுதான் இன்றைய சிம்பு!

சென்னை: ஆன்மீகத்துக்கு மாறிவிட்டேன் என்று நடிகர் சிம்பு சில தினங்களுக்கு முன்பு அறிவித்திருந்தது நினைவிருக்கலாம். அறிவித்ததோடு நில்லாமல், ஆன்மீக வேடத்துக்கும் மாறிவிட்டார். தலையில் காவித்துண்டு கட்டிக் கொண்டு, சாதாரண உடையில் இமயமலைப் பகுதிகளில் சுற்றித் திரிந்து அனுபவம் பெற்றுள்ளார். காவி வேட்டி கட்டி, கழுத்தில் ருத்ராட்ச மாலை அணிந்து சாலையோரங்களில் அமர்ந்து, மக்களோடு ஓய்வெடுத்துள்ளார். புனிதமான சில மலை குகைகளில் அமர்ந்து தியானம் செய்தாராம் (பாபா குகைக்குப் போய் வந்தீங்களா?)

http://tamil.oneindia.in/img/2013/05/28-simbu-999-600.jpg

ஆன்மீகத்துக்கு மாறியது குறித்து அவர் கூறுகையில், "கடவுள் எனக்கு தேவையான புகழைக் கொடுத்துள்ளார். தேவையான அளவு பணமும் இருக்கிறது. ரசிகர்கள் ஆதரவு உள்ளது. இப்போது வேறு ஒரு உலகில் இருப்பதை உணர முடிகிறது. இனி பணம் சம்பாதிப்பது முக்கியமல்ல. விரைவில் சினிமாவிலிருந்து கொஞ்சம் ஓய்வெடுப்பேன்," என்றார். சினிமாவை விட ஆன்மீகம் பற்றிப் பேசுவதுதான் சிம்புவுக்கு இப்போது ரொம்பப் பிடித்திருக்கிறது. இந்த சீஸன் எப்போ முடிவுக்கு வரப் போகுதோ...

SoftSword
29th May 2013, 02:53 PM
STR's guest appearance in "Inga-Enna-Solludhu"

meera jasmine?

balaajee
29th May 2013, 03:27 PM
meera jasmine?

s ss...

balaajee
31st May 2013, 02:00 PM
சிம்புவின் திருமணம் கிட்டத்தட்ட முடிஞ்சிடுச்சாம்!

http://123tamilcinema.com/images/2013/05/29-simbu-wedding-twitter-300.jpg

சென்னை: சிம்புவுக்கு வேலூரில் பெண் பார்க்கிறார்கள் என்று பேச்சு அடிபட்ட நிலையில் அவர் புது குண்டைத் தூக்கிப் போட்டுள்ளார்.

சிம்புவை திருமணம் செய்து கொள்ளுமாறு அவரது பெற்றோர் கேட்டுக் கொண்டனர். இதையடுத்து சிம்பு சம்மதத்துடன் பெண் பார்க்கும் படலம் நடந்து வருகிறது. அவருக்கு வேலூரில் ஒரு பெண்ணைப் பார்த்ததாகவும் அவரைப் பிடித்துவிட்டதாகவும் கூறப்பட்டது. இந்நிலையில் ட்விட்டரில் ரசிகர் ஒருவர் சிம்புவிடம் அண்ணா, உங்களுக்கு கல்யாணம் எப்பொழுது என்று கேட்டுள்ளார்.

அதற்கு சிம்பு அது கிட்டத்தட்ட முடிந்துவிட்டது என்று தெரிவித்துள்ளார். அப்படி என்றால் ரகசிய திருமணமா அல்லது பெண்ணை முடிவு செய்து விட்டீர்களா?

பல நடிகைகளுடன் கிசுகிசுக்கப்பட்ட சிம்பு தற்போது ஆன்மீகப் பாதையில் சென்று கொண்டிருக்கிறார் என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

Brianengab
4th June 2013, 05:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YEOB7XO9n5U

Brianengab
12th June 2013, 10:41 AM
http://www.dailythanthi.com/Cinemanews-Actor-Silambarasan-Interview-11062013

ஆத்மா, ‘சரி’ என்று சொன்னால் ‘‘நடிகை ஹன்சிகாவின் காதலை ஏற்றுக்கொள்வேன்’’ நடிகர் சிலம்பரசன் பேட்டி

Brianengab
11th July 2013, 08:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JY8mH_nncAE

balaajee
13th August 2013, 11:15 AM

Hansika and Simbhu have recently confessed being in a relationship to end the circulation of their link-up rumors. For the first time ever, a private picture of the love birds have been out and they were caught redhanded hugging each other at a late night party. This close moment is a proof of how madly they were in love with each other.
No doubt, eligible bachelors in the country would curse Simbhu for outshining them to win the heart of the gorgeous beauty. Enjoy folks! You can’t get to see such priceless pictures very often!!!

Cinemarasigan
13th August 2013, 11:36 AM
Pannikkutti Ramasamy : Arasiyal-la idhellaam remba saadhaaranamappaa!!!

balaajee
3rd September 2013, 01:55 PM
Silambarasan makes cameo in 'Kakka Muttai'

Filmmaker Vetrimaaran has confirmed that actor Silambarasan aka Simbu will be in a cameo in his upcoming Tamil production venture "Kakka Muttai".Vetrimaaran is co-producing the movie with actor Dhanush.

"Yes, we have roped in Simbu for a cameo. It's a special role and I don't want to reveal more about it. Ours is a children's film and his presence is likely going to elevate the fun element," Vetrimaaran told IANS.

"Kakka Muttai", set to go on floors soon, will be directed by Manikandan.

The film's story will be set against the backdrop of a slum lifestyle. A bunch of kids has been cast to play important roles in the movie.
Meanwhile, Simbu is busy shooting for Tamil films "Vaalu" and "Vettai Mannan"(:banghead:).

balaajee
17th October 2013, 12:04 PM
Soon STR may be called as cameo hero..Not finishing his own projects doing cameo ...

Inga-Enna-Solludhu cameo

2630 2631

balaajee
31st October 2013, 02:04 PM
அசத்தல் ‘ஆரம்பம்’... முன்கூட்டியே ‘தல’ தீபாவளி கொண்டாடிய சிம்பு
சென்னை: இன்று ரிலீசாகியுள்ள ஆரம்பம் படத்தைப் பார்த்து படம் சூப்பர் என அஜீத்தின் நடிப்பை புகழ்ந்து தள்ளியுள்ளார் சிம்பு.
அஜீத் நடிப்பில் விஷ்ணுவர்த்தன் இயக்கத்தில் உருவான ஆரம்பம் படம், இன்று நிலீஸ் ஆகியுள்ளது. இப்படத்தை இன்று அதிகாலைக் காட்சியான 5.30 மணி ஷோவில் பார்த்து ரசித்துள்ளார் சிம்பு.

படத்தைப் பார்ப்பதற்கு முன்னதாகவும், படத்தை பார்த்துக் கொண்டிருக்கும் போதும், படத்தைப் பார்த்து முடித்தப் பின்னரும் என தனது கமெண்ட்களை தனது டுவிட்டரில் தெரிவித்துள்ளார் சிம்பு.

கடந்த 27ம் தேதியே அஜீத்தின் ஆரம்பத்திற்கான டிக்கெட்டைப் பதிவு செய்து விட்டாராம் சிம்பு. அது குறித்தான கமெண்டில், ‘எனது டிக்கெட்டைப் பதிவு செய்து விட்டேன். எனக்கு மட்டும் 31ந்தேதியே தீபாவளி. படத்தைப் பார்ப்பதற்குக் காத்திருக்க இயலவில்லை' என தன் ஆர்வத்தைத் தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.

நாலு மணிக்கு ஷூட்டிங் முடிந்ததும், 5 மணிக்கெல்லாம் தலப் படத்தை பார்க்க சென்று விட வேண்டும் என முன் கூட்டியே திட்டமிட்டு விட்டாராம் சிம்பு. அது குறித்தான கமெண்டில், ‘நாலு மணிக்கு ஷூட்டிங் முடிஞ்சதும், நேரா 5 மணிக்கு தியேட்டருக்கு செல்ல வேண்டும். விசிலடிக்கக் காத்துக் கொண்டிருக்க இயலவில்லை' எனக் குறிப்பிட்டுள்ளார்.

அதற்கு அடுத்ததில், ‘படம் நிச்சயம் ஹிட் ஆகும். அஜீத் படத்தைத் தாங்கிப் பிடித்துள்ளார். யுவன் சங்கர் ராஜாவின் பிண்ணனி இசை சூப்பர்... காசி தியேட்டர் அட்டகாசம்...' என கமெண்ட் போட்டுள்ளார்

கடைசியாக, ‘கிட்டத்தட்ட தியேட்டரில் இருந்து வெளியே வர 30 நிமிடங்கள் ஆனது. ரசிகர்களின் அன்பிற்கு நன்றி. படத்தைப் பார்த்து விட்ட திருப்தியில் இனி போய் நிம்மதியாகத் தூங்கவேண்டும்' என தெரிவித்துள்ளார் சிம்பு.

balaajee
7th November 2013, 12:53 PM
சிம்புவின் வேட்டை மன்னன் ட்ராப்?சிம்பு நடிப்பதாக அறிவிக்கப்பட்ட வேட்டை மன்னன் படம் கைவிடப்பட்டதாக செய்திகள் வெளியாகியுள்ளன.
நடிகர் சிம்பு ‘வாலு', ‘வேட்டைமன்னன்' ஆகிய படங்களில் நடித்து வருகிறார். இரண்டிலுமே அவருக்கு ஜோடி ஹன்சிகா. இரண்டு படங்களும் வெளியாகுமா என்றே தெரியாத குழப்ப நிலை நீடித்து வருகிறது.
இதில் வாலு படம் கிட்டத்தட்ட இறுதிக் கட்டத்தைத் தொட்டுவிட்டதாகச் சொல்கிறார்கள்.

ஆனால் ‘வேட்டை மன்னன்' படம் குறித்து சொல்ல ஒன்றுமே இல்லை. அதாவது இன்னும் ஆரம்பக்கட்டத்தையே தாண்டவில்லை இந்தப் படம்.
புதுமுக இயக்குனர் நெல்சனோ இந்தப் படம்தான் தனக்கு வாழ்க்கையே என்று கூறிக் கொண்டிருந்தார். அப்போதும் ஷூட்டிங் தொடங்கவில்லை. தயாரிப்பாளரால்தான் இந்த இழுபறி என சிம்பு தரப்பும், சிம்புவால்தான் இந்த நிலை என தயாரிப்பாளர் தரப்பும் குற்றம்சாட்டி வருகின்றனர்.
இந்நிலையில், சிம்பு பாண்டிராஜ் இயக்கும் புதிய படத்தில் நடிக்க தயாராகி வருகிறார். எனவே, இனியும் வேலைக்காகாது என்பதைப் புரிந்து கொண்ட நெல்சன் தன்னுடைய அடுத்தப் படத்துக்கு தயாராகிவிட்டார். இதுகுறித்து வெளிப்படையாக அறிவித்துவிட்டு சிம்பு படத்திலிருந்து கழன்று கொள்ளப் போகிறாராம் அவர்.