PDA

View Full Version : SIMBHU - Little Super Star

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

ajithfederer
22nd May 2006, 01:44 AM
:lol: :lol: :rotfl:

in kumudam.. renduperum maari maari interview kudukaraanga..

vallavan cinema dialogues ellam solra maathiri irruku..

its like.. simbu told.. we are still flying in air not yet touched the ground.nayantaara is something special in this world and certainly more than a friend to me..

nayan athukum mela.. i feel secure when talking with simbhu.. he keeps no secrets.. even husbands and wives have secret within themselves but simbhu is open-hearted. :roll: :roll:

orey touching dialgues are pesuraanga..

both ending in same fashion.. we donno whether its love of not.. but for now.. its deep friendship :wink:

following surya step.. simbhu

www.kumudam.com

ansa400
22nd May 2006, 07:54 AM
I think they wanna create a hype b4 the film releases. Its all part of the film promotion I guess.

Priyankak
23rd May 2006, 12:13 AM
naan solrathai NAMBU
un nanban thane SIMBU !!! :P

Little super star.

Ghlli
23rd May 2006, 04:19 AM
yes yes ur 100% right :D nothing between him n 9tara :D hopefully :oops:

I think they wanna create a hype b4 the film releases. Its all part of the film promotion I guess.

Ghlli
23rd May 2006, 04:20 AM
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::h ammer::hammer::hammer:

naan solrathai NAMBU
un nanban thane SIMBU !!! :P

Little super star.

Justice
23rd May 2006, 04:25 AM
Simbhu and Nayanthara make a good pair. If not for Selva, I'd like him to marry her

kb
23rd May 2006, 10:56 AM
simbhu sacks reema sen out of vallavan..

enna dhill pa directorukku.. 60% film mudinja appuram.. ipidi decide panrathukku..

he is looking for some other heroines for that role :o

Unicorn
23rd May 2006, 10:59 AM
athu Dhil illai Thimiru :sad:

simbhu sacks reema sen out of vallavan..

enna dhill pa directorukku.. 60% film mudinja appuram.. ipidi decide panrathukku..

he is looking for some other heroines for that role :o

ansa400
23rd May 2006, 12:42 PM
Pora poka partha P.L.Thenappan thooku mattama irundha seri. :cry:

ansa400
23rd May 2006, 12:53 PM
Heard that Simbu's brother KOZHAMBU, I mean Kurazharasan is also goin to act. :rotfl:

selvakumar
23rd May 2006, 12:54 PM
Simbhu and Nayanthara make a good pair. If not for Selva, I'd like him to marry her

Thanks Juice ! :P

:cry: :cry:

Gaayini and selva are in the same boat !! :(

But I can still remain like VAALI - DEVA - AJITH :huh:

& also keep on trying to SHIFT MYSELF TO SOMEONE ELSE :P :D :lol: (preferably BHAVANA)

I want to marry Bhavana :lol:

Ghlli
24th May 2006, 01:09 AM
yes...ok plan selva....you kidnap 9tara and i'll kidnap simba....:thumbsup:

selvakumar
24th May 2006, 08:48 AM

Impossible :cry:

You cannot life Simba ! :cry:

Just imagine me as if I am trying to kidnap NAYANTARA.. :(

I must be a WWE man for that ! :(

Thirumaran
24th May 2006, 08:57 AM

I can help Gaayini in kidnapping so that TN will be relieved :roll:

But Cannot help u selva :(

NTR sevai Nattukku thevai :)

Sinthiya
24th May 2006, 09:00 AM
:rotfl:...

selvakumar
24th May 2006, 09:12 AM
Thiru Anna !

Shall We (both of us) kidnap ? Let's break the service of Nayan from TN to us :wink: :cry:

selvakumar
24th May 2006, 09:13 AM
Sinthiya :poke: We will never kidnap Sadha :poke:

Thirumaran
24th May 2006, 09:26 AM
Thiru Anna !

Shall We (both of us) kidnap ? Let's break the service of Nayan from TN to us :wink: :cry:
:evil:

what nonsense is this :twisted:

itheyellaam openaavaa solluvaanga. PM panni irukalaam illa :oops:

Sinthiya
24th May 2006, 09:41 AM
Sinthiya :poke: We will never kidnap Sadha :poke:
:lol: ....that's good....you can never kidnap her....

good luck kidnapping your angel... :oops: ....

Sinthiya
24th May 2006, 09:43 AM
what nonsense is this :twisted:

itheyellaam openaavaa solluvaanga. PM panni irukalaam illa :oops:
apdi thaan Selva....his comments make us feel so :oops:....

:rotfl:....

ok...i'll stop my digression.... :P

selvakumar
24th May 2006, 09:52 AM
:cry: :cry: Everyone dont' understand me :cry:

U too THIRU anna ! :cry:

kb
24th May 2006, 09:54 AM

kavala padatha machi.. unnaiyum purinjikka oruthi varuvaa :wink:

Sinthiya
24th May 2006, 10:00 AM
Selva...:(...

selvakumar
24th May 2006, 10:22 AM

kavala padatha machi.. unnaiyum purinjikka oruthi varuvaa :wink:

Thanks Machi ! :D :D

Same to you .. !! :wink:

Unicorn
24th May 2006, 11:37 AM
[tscii:c36db16c5e]What went wrong?
By Moviebuzz | Tuesday, 23 May , 2006, 15:37
Why did Reema Sen leave the sets of Vallavan last week before completing the song that was planned to be shot at the AVM studio where a beautiful set has been created by art director Rajeevan?

No one from the Vallavan team is willing to comment but the unit members were silent spectators to the drama that happened at Santhome High School between Simbu and Reema. It seems, Simbu shouted at Reema loudly and asked her to leave the film! The poor girl was so embarrassed and humiliated as the entire unit watched the tamasha!

Sify.com understands that no one is coming forward to make a compromise deal between the lead actors as producer Thenappan is also highly embarrassed and refusing to make any comments on the issue which he feel will be sorted out soon. Reema is right now in Mumbai and will be back for the shooting of her film Thimiru with Vishal by month end.

Simbu is rumoured to have approached a few leading actresses to do Reema’s role but nobody has committed so far. The grapevine has it that Simbu is planning to reimburse Thenappan with the amount spend so far on Reema’s salary and shooting expense.

great
24th May 2006, 01:33 PM
Selva...:(...

"" :roll: "" .... "" :roll: ""

romio
24th May 2006, 01:38 PM
Seen Valavan trailor on suntv Looks like another Manmathan :twisted:

Ghlli
25th May 2006, 05:17 AM
:lol: i guess you should take 10 people with you just to carry 9tara :lol:

simba is easy..so skinny....one blow...he will fall down :lol:

Ghlli
25th May 2006, 05:20 AM
I understand :cry:
i have the same feelings to simba :cry:
ur 9tara gone :cry:
my simba gone :cry:

what a tragedy :cry: we must really think of a way preventing this :cry:

Ghlli
25th May 2006, 05:21 AM
manmadhan was goood :P simba was cute :P it was scary when his nose strated bleeding though :roll:
but vallavan....i want it to flop:hammer:

Seen Valavan trailor on suntv Looks like another Manmathan :twisted:

Sinthiya
25th May 2006, 08:01 AM
What went wrong?
By Moviebuzz | Tuesday, 23 May , 2006, 15:37
Why did Reema Sen leave the sets of Vallavan last week before completing the song that was planned to be shot at the AVM studio where a beautiful set has been created by art director Rajeevan?

No one from the Vallavan team is willing to comment but the unit members were silent spectators to the drama that happened at Santhome High School between Simbu and Reema. It seems, Simbu shouted at Reema loudly and asked her to leave the film! The poor girl was so embarrassed and humiliated as the entire unit watched the tamasha!
:twisted: ...Simbhu....what does he think of himself? :hammer:...

"" :roll: "" .... "" :roll: ""
:?

great
25th May 2006, 08:03 AM
I liked those emotions :lol:

ajithfederer
25th May 2006, 08:04 AM
athu ellam yaarukku therium sinthiya...... :lol:

Justice
25th May 2006, 08:06 AM
Gaayu, a humble request. Please do your 'oppari' in some chat threads. Let's have some good discussions and news about Simbhu. Your 'oppari' is too boring and repetitive.

Sinthiya
25th May 2006, 08:07 AM
athu ellam yaarukku therium sinthiya...... :lol:
Simbhu...this guy is full of himself... :evil:

I liked those emotions :lol:
ok... :roll:

Thirumaran
25th May 2006, 08:08 AM
:twisted: ...Simbhu....what does he think of himself? :hammer:...

TR pilla aachae.. Antha karvam, vetti bandha elllaam koodavae vanthuduchu poala :twisted: Innum Rajini, kamal, Vijay, ajith alavukku famous aana pidikka mudiyaathu ivangalai ellaaam :(

ajithfederer
25th May 2006, 08:10 AM
Thangachiae kandichu valarthu justice.......me and tm were discussin that in vijay thread........ :oops:
:lol: :lol: :rotfl:

Gaayu, a humble request. Please do your 'oppari' in some chat threads. Let's have some good discussions and news about Simbhu. Your 'oppari' is too boring and repetitive.

Sinthiya
25th May 2006, 08:11 AM
TM...correcta soneenga...

ajithfederer
25th May 2006, 08:12 AM
unakku enna purinjithu ...... :roll:

TM...correcta soneenga...

Surya
25th May 2006, 08:14 AM
Sinthiya,
I've been reading for some time that Reema has been Horrible @ what her job is in the movie. What is a director to do? :huh: I guess he just lost it for a sec there....Can you blame him?

Justice
25th May 2006, 08:19 AM
Sinthiya,
I've been reading for some time that Reema has been Horrible @ what her job is in the movie. What is a director to do? :huh: I guess he just lost it for a sec there....Can you blame him?

Exactly!! Reema sen already had a problem with Simbhu and later admited that it was her fault. Now again.. :roll:

Surya
25th May 2006, 08:21 AM
Yup. Well...Reema Or Not..Vallavan will ROCK!!! 8-)

Sinthiya
25th May 2006, 08:22 AM
Surya, she may be 'horrible' at her job but, so what? ...yes...I can blame him...that doesn't give him the right to yell and embarass her in front of the cast and crew...that is simply rude and uncalled for....he needs to learn to respect everyone whom he works with...there are other ways to resolve his issue with her....:roll:

otherwise....:oops: (i'm thinking of the instance where he got beat up....) ...:rotfl:...

Thirumaran
25th May 2006, 08:23 AM
Sinthiya,

So far reema acted under numerous people and i dont think there were complaints against her from anyone.
Of course we cannot come to a conclusion on who did wrong sitting here.
But, have u seen the way simbu talks in interviews or something. He sometimes speaks in the way that he is something very superior. Once he was comparing himself with Rajini and Kamal itself. We dont under estimate people. Even in case we are superior we should get hold of our tongue...

He is still in his earlier stages. He needs to achieve a lot.

Sinthiya
25th May 2006, 08:24 AM
i have nothing against the movie....8-)..best wishes for this movie....

Justice
25th May 2006, 08:27 AM
Sinthiya, do you know that director Bala slapped Laila in the shooting of Nanda? This kind of things are common on a set and I accuse Reema sen. She should learn from Nayanthara. Simbhu may not show respect to senior artists but it's not the right thing to blame him whenver we get a chance. We are not sure what really happened. sify says, "It seems." They aren't sure :roll:

Sinthiya
25th May 2006, 08:28 AM
He is still in his earlier stages. He needs to achieve a lot.
bingo...till then he shouldn't get ahead of himself....just my thoughts...

Justice
25th May 2006, 08:33 AM
[tscii:de530a63c2]“Simbu will get me an award” – Reema Sen confident
What is happening in ‘Vallavan’ shooting is something even the producer does not know and is a hot topic in Tamil cinema now!

In truth, Simbu must really be a manmadhan because the originally caustic Reema Sen who expressed her doubts over Simbu’s directorial capabilities, is now gushing over his talents. “I can’t comment on how he is as an actor, but as a director, he’s a genius.” Believe it or not, Reema Sen had this to say, so what was the earlier spat about when she exploded that he could not direct for nuts?

“As soon as I am made-up, I have to act. But Simbu turns on the camera only when he’s in the mood. That’s why we had differences. He takes some time to shoot a scene, but once you see it on the monitor, all the impatience flies…” she gushes again.

In ‘Vallavan,’ Reema is supposed to have lot of opportunities to act and Simbu is confident Reema could win an award. Not content to just make film appearances, Reema turns down many offers. However, she will not change her get-up or shave her head just because her role is different. Then what type of role is she looking for?

Maybe something like ‘Chellame.’ She likes the roles in ‘Thimiru’ and ‘Vallavan’ as they are good ones.

We came to the final question. Are Simbu and Nayantara really in love?

The one quelling look from her was enough for us to take to our heels!
:roll:
[/tscii:de530a63c2]

Sinthiya
25th May 2006, 08:34 AM
Sinthiya, do you know that director Bala slapped Laila in the shooting of Nanda? This kind of things are common on a set and I accuse Reema sen. She should learn from Nayanthara. Simbhu may not show respect to senior artists but it's not the right thing to blame him whenver we get a chance. We are not sure what really happened. sify says, "It seems." They aren't sure :roll:
i didn't know... :shock: ....it's common? :x ....that's not right, then..very unprofessional....

learn from Nayantara? :roll: pls....what does Reema have to learn from Nayantara? how to please Simbhu so she won't lose her role? :oops: ....

i'm not blaming Simhu for everything...perhaps Reema has some faults....who knows? :huh:

Surya
25th May 2006, 08:35 AM
Laughing @ an Act of Violence!? :evil: Poor Guy.

But hey, he did beat the crap out of one guy, then 3 other guys had to come in to beat up simbu. 4 agianst 1? What is this a movie? I like the fact that one guy got a black eye as a souvenier though. 8-)

Juice. :thumbsup:

Surya
25th May 2006, 08:38 AM
Learn from 9tara as in, learn how to act.

9tara = CM, Gajini (Pivoting role), Kalvanin Kaadhali, Ayya.

Reema = Item Chick for the most part.

:P

Thirumaran
25th May 2006, 08:42 AM
Learn from 9tara as in, learn how to act.

9tara = CM, Gajini (Pivoting role), Kalvanin Kaadhali, Ayya.

Reema = Item Chick for the most part.

:P

:rotfl: Carry on. Good night all :wave:

Surya
25th May 2006, 08:43 AM
I can see why ur laughing TM, :P But 9tara is a much better actress than Reema. :huh:

Sinthiya
25th May 2006, 08:48 AM
Ayya, even CM ok...

:rotfl:.....let's not make this a Nayan vs. Reema...

Reema is not a good actress, i agree....
but, Nayan's roles have not been so great....
Reema can learn from other actresses...

ok...:wave: ...for the sake of Gaayu...and Simbhu....

Surya
25th May 2006, 08:52 AM
:P :wave:

Justice
25th May 2006, 08:53 AM
Ayya, even CM ok...

:rotfl:.....let's not make this a Nayan vs. Reema...

Reema is not a good actress, i agree....
but, Nayan's roles have not been so great....
Reema can learn from other actresses...

ok...:wave: ...for the sake of Gaayu...and Simbhu....

from sada, of course :rotfl:

Surya
25th May 2006, 08:54 AM
:o :lol: :lol:

Kidlis is on his way! :P :rotfl:

Sinthiya
25th May 2006, 08:55 AM
:evil:....no, i meant from Trisha...:rotfl:....

:wave:...:rotfl:....

Justice
25th May 2006, 08:55 AM
yes, Trisha :thumbsup:

selvakumar
25th May 2006, 10:41 AM
Folks,

Reema sen is not that bad .. dudes. I have read so many interviews about her.. (of others). Industry's perception on her is on the positive side.

She is flexible and faces everything with a professional approach.

I don't think that the fault could be from her. If an ultra - cool girl like Reema is getting on her nerves, then something must have happened.

and REEMA SEN IS A BETTER ACTRESS (IN ACTING) THAN NAYANTARA. This is the fact. I have seen her doing

* comedy (Giri)
* Good acting (CheLLamae)
* Sweet baby (Minnalae)

and lot more.

IMO, She is a better actress than the likes of asin, trisha, Nayantara etc.

Justice
25th May 2006, 10:43 AM

I was trying to be sarcastic in my earlier posts. But I shoud admit Reema sen is a good actress. I second your statement

selvakumar
25th May 2006, 10:51 AM

I was trying to be sarcastic in my earlier posts. But I shoud admit Reema sen is a good actress. I second your statement

yup.. I got it juice. :P I just wanted to express my comment on this simbu - reema matter.

But I think BOTH OF THEM (simbu & Reema) should resolve this amicably for the sake of the producer :D

mirattalji
25th May 2006, 07:14 PM
simbhu is the real IMSAI ARASAN..

selvakumar
25th May 2006, 07:15 PM
Simbu is the real IMSAI ARASAN..

hey :rotfl: Simbu is not that bad :wink: He can act unlike others.. VAdivelu might face competition from one person and it is not simbu :lol:

m_23_bayarea
25th May 2006, 09:43 PM
[tscii:732b60afdc]Reema Sen’s warning of legal action on Simbu
May 25, 2006

The Simbu Reema Sen spat in Vallavan is taking an ugly turn. Nayantara, Reema and Sandhya are the heroines in Vallavan which has Simbu making the debut as director. Reema Sen was the sizzler who was promised two full songs and one half song. There have been continuous rifts between Simbu and Reema during the filming. When only 15 more days shooting is left, Reema came down from Mumbai for the shoot. She was told that only the half song would be shot and included in the film.

Angered by this development, she walked out of the sets. Simbu retorted by saying that Reema could be thrown out of the film and another actress could be brought in. While producer PL. THenappan did not know what to do with the cost, Simbu also agreed to bear the additional cost by reducing his fees. Simbu apparently approached Trisha and Asin and both the ladies turned down. News reached Reema about this and she flew off to Kolkata.

As a parting shot, she has threatened legal action if any part of the film in which she is featured is chopped off and a new actress is put in.
__________________________________________________ ___

* For some reason, I get a feeling that Simbu does NOT know how to respect women at all !!! I'm so glad Trish and Asin turned him down !! Smart ladies ... :thumbsup:

* I'm Sorry Gaayu Kutty .. I'm sure I know how much you like Simbu ... But just readin all this stuff, he's just the exact opposite of his Dad, who was known for his respect for women !! :thumbsup:
[/tscii:732b60afdc]

Sinthiya
26th May 2006, 08:52 AM
Folks,

Reema sen is not that bad .. dudes. I have read so many interviews about her.. (of others). Industry's perception on her is on the positive side.

She is flexible and faces everything with a professional approach.

I don't think that the fault could be from her. If an ultra - cool girl like Reema is getting on her nerves, then something must have happened.

and REEMA SEN IS A BETTER ACTRESS (IN ACTING) THAN NAYANTARA. This is the fact. I have seen her doing

* comedy (Giri)
* Good acting (CheLLamae)
* Sweet baby (Minnalae)

and lot more.

:notworthy: ....thanks for your honest view.... :)

i liked her performance in Chellamae, especially....
she dances really well....in all the songs...very cute....

selvakumar
26th May 2006, 10:20 AM
:notworthy: ....thanks for your honest view.... :)

i liked her performance in Chellamae, especially....
she dances really well....in all the songs...very cute....

Thanks for that... I am always honest 8-) I can again say this.

Reema > Nayantara >> ............................. :lol:

Raikkonen
26th May 2006, 10:28 AM
Who is the Pavam Pudicha Producer of Vallavan?

kb
26th May 2006, 10:29 AM
Who is the Pavam Pudicha Producer of Vallavan?

L honeyfather :cry:

Raikkonen
26th May 2006, 10:30 AM
Oh Thenappan...

Pona Jenmathule romba pavam panniruparu pola..

rachel
26th May 2006, 10:34 AM
Oh Thenappan...

Pona Jenmathule romba pavam panniruparu pola..

:lol:

Sinthiya
27th May 2006, 08:30 AM
Thanks for that... I am always honest 8-) I can again say this.
no...don't say it again... 8-) .... :P

Reema > Nayantara >> ............................. :lol:
:rotfl:....you can't think of anyone (there isn't anyone...too bad)...i understand and appreciate your HONESTY...... :lol:

Surya
27th May 2006, 11:20 PM
:o I thought Selva was a Hardcore 9tara fan. :?

shalitha
29th May 2006, 02:59 AM
Nayantara was ok in Ayya and Chandramukhi.. :oops: But she's little fat in kalvanin kaadhali.. :wink: I heard that she;s going to marry SImbu. I think it;s rumour. :roll:

rachel
29th May 2006, 03:33 AM
Nayantara was ok in Ayya and Chandramukhi.. :oops: But she's little fat in kalvanin kaadhali.. :wink: I heard that she;s going to marry SImbu. I think it;s rumour. :roll:

in kalvaninkathali she was in the hands of crazy sjs surya...now in hands of manmadhan..........:sigh:

good choice of actors... :banghead:

shalitha
29th May 2006, 03:50 AM

in kalvaninkathali she was in the hands of crazy sjs surya...now in hands of manmadhan..........:sigh:

good choice of actors... :banghead:

S. J surya :banghead:

Ghlli
30th May 2006, 03:47 PM
ungada trisha ila bhavana sum1a marry panayka enda situation ungaluku understand pana mudiyum...

Raikkonen
30th May 2006, 09:56 PM
Now Simbhu wants to cast Shriya in his next movie..

Oruthi supertsra kooda nadicha pudickthe..
:banghead:

Surya
31st May 2006, 07:04 AM
Anyone have any idea about Vallavan's Audio Release? Looks pretty awesome. 8-)

Thirumaran
31st May 2006, 07:06 AM

Is there any possiblity they release the video versions of the songs :roll:
Looks pretty awesome 8-)

selvakumar
31st May 2006, 01:44 PM

Looks pretty awesome 8-)

YOu read my mind.. But would like to see those songs which doesn't have SIMBU imsai's like style etc 8-)

Ghlli
31st May 2006, 04:59 PM

excellent...shreya and simba... :roll: ....i'm sure shreya will be nicer than 9tara to me....

Unicorn
31st May 2006, 05:01 PM
But not for Chimpu :sad:
He prefers bigger creatures :D

excellent...shreya and simba... :roll: ....i'm sure shreya will be nicer than 9tara [b]to me..../b]

Thirumaran
31st May 2006, 07:27 PM

Looks pretty awesome 8-)

YOu read my mind.. But would like to see those songs which doesn't have SIMBU imsai's like style etc 8-)

we should be like Arjuna of Mahabharatha while watching certain stuffs. Remember, For Arjuna when he was aiming for the Parrot in the tree, he could not see anything other than parrot. For us similiarly nothing should disturb while we are aiming at certain things :wink: :oops: :P

selvakumar
31st May 2006, 07:32 PM
we should be like Arjuna of Mahabharatha while watching certain stuffs. Remember, For Arjuna when he was aiming for the Parrot in the tree, he could not see anything other than parrot. For us similiarly nothing should disturb while we are aiming at certain things :wink: :oops: :P

Sorry.. I would love to be like INDRAN who took 1000 eyes to see THILOTHAMAA.. :rotfl:

P.S: Anne... what a post :thumbsup: uNgaLa adichukkavae mudiyaaathu :rotfl:

Ghlli
31st May 2006, 09:03 PM
ayo i need to teach u ur spelligs..its simbaaaaaaaaa :D enga solunga paapom..styleaa simbaaaaaaaa-nu......louder....innum louder......kekilla...innum louderrr......

he prefers bigger creatures? :shock: ok time for me to become a gundu :lol:

But not for Chimpu :sad:
He prefers bigger creatures :D

excellent...shreya and simba... :roll: ....i'm sure shreya will be nicer than 9tara [b]to me..../b]

Sinthiya
1st June 2006, 08:42 AM
:o ... :roll: ... :oops: ...gaayyuuoooooo...................

Surya
1st June 2006, 08:54 AM

My reaction Exactly!! :oops:

Ramakrishna
2nd June 2006, 12:36 PM
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-articles/movies-02/01-06-06-vallavan.html

Ghlli
3rd June 2006, 12:46 AM
ennnnnnnaaaa:roll:

Ghlli
3rd June 2006, 12:46 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

My reaction Exactly!! :oops:

great
3rd June 2006, 10:57 PM
:shock: :shock:
Yemadi Aathadi

T. Rajendar, Suchitra

T.Rajendar has sung a song !!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Surya
4th June 2006, 02:10 AM
:rotfl:

The Other Songs ROCK though! 8-)

I Love The Theme Song Espicially! 8-)

Justice
4th June 2006, 03:19 AM
I'm very confident about Vallavan's success. Simbhu knows what type of roles he should play at this age. It seems to me the Simbhu vs Dhanush rivalry is over(if there was one :roll: )

Ghlli
4th June 2006, 03:34 AM
what song...?

ok....

i don't want vallavan to be a hit...songs suck :banghead:

ajithfederer
4th June 2006, 03:41 AM
vallavn will become a big hit and simbhu nayantara pair will rock......
:lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:poke: @ gaayu

what song...?

ok....

Surya
4th June 2006, 04:02 AM
Simbu and 9tara pair always rocks! 8-) 8-) The songs ROck also! 8-)

Gaayu,
U like Sivakasi songs but not Vallavan songs? :banghead:

manmadan
4th June 2006, 04:09 AM
Vallavan oru nallavan :)

kb
4th June 2006, 05:31 AM
yemmadi yemmadi lyrics is by

Kaaviya arasu perarasu :rotfl:

yemma yemma yemma yemma yemmemmaaaaa :lol:

bettu cuttu tu tu tu

all big wigs joined for this song.. TR...perarasu..

I liked to two songs now.. lets hear for some more time

Alien
5th June 2006, 07:08 PM
Kaadhal vandhiruchE- remix is my pick of Vallavan :D :P ....
Simbu rocks !! :P :thumbsup:
Album is sure to become a raving hit !! 8-)

Sourav
6th June 2006, 08:36 PM
[tscii:ccc5820d43]‘Vallavan’ Music: Yuvan has proved once again!!

Nine songs!! Phew! Vallavan might be embroiled in a series of controversies, but they have managed to release their audio. Going by the number of songs (six, two theme songs), curiosity about this film is only on the rise. We have heard some better songs of Yuvan, though Vallavan is definitely above average. Here is what we think about all the songs:

Podu Attampodu (Vijay Yesudas)

This is a typical “kuthu” song, that has now come to become an indelible part of any film. A song that epitomizes the happy-go-lucky mentality of a teenager, where idealism runs high and the hunger to win, no matter what, is the mantra of this song.

The song is peppy, though reminds one of a lot of other similar numbers.

A lot of scope for Simbu to prove his prowess yet again as a dancer – fast, racy, packed with attitude, and perhaps, the perfect introductory song for Simbu and his character in the film – if we are to go by the brief storyline that are doing rounds today. Vijay Yesudas sounds different, giving the song that added punch.

Loosu Penne (Silambarasan, Blaaze)

With India’s most-sought after rapper Blaaze in the song, don’t expect too much of a rap number. The song has a slow beat throughout, and is an all out romantic number. A song that can easily be visualized as the hero pining for his lady love. Simbu has sung a few lines in the song as well, and actually shows promise as a singer. Blaaze, though, has been used very differently in this song, with not so much rap as there is melody.

The song undoubtedly has a hip-hop feel to it, and Yuvan, has proved once again, that he is definitely a new generation music director. In this song, he captures the essence of a young man singing his unrequited loved for a girl, and has used the “Blaaze” effect to his advantage. This is the kind of song to sink into when alone, and will definitely be on of the chart toppers from the film.

Vallavan – theme music

Definitely one of the best in the album – the theme music is catchy, brings out the essence of the film perfectly. A little bit of mystery, a little adventure, a few thrills, and a pace that will keep you asking for more. The theme music illustrates Yuvan’s perfect understanding of the script, at least, as far as the music goes. Now whether the scenes and visuals in the film complement that is to be seen. Literally!

Hip Hip Hurrey (Karthik, Sunitha Sarathy)

The beginning bit of the music is reminiscent of the Final Countdown refrain by the group, Toto. A song that brings to light the arrogance (perhaps) that comes with the will to overcome anything in life. The lyrics talk about the antics a student usually indulges in while at school, and takes it a step further playing out the “I don’t care attitude”. Again a fast paced song, not so much on the kuthu number lines though.

Karthik’s voice sounds refreshing, after having heard him in innumerable melody songs, and Sunitha, as always, fits the “western” element in the song to a T. The song, on the whole, is very average. A tune that will slip your mind pretty soon.

Success of Love

There is a slightly comic feel to this tune, more along the lines of being mischievous and naughty. Short and simple, more as a recording bit than as something that can actually be heard as part of the tape. But it goes beyond our imagination on why this tune was named Success of Love?!!

Vallava (Sunidhi Chauhan)

Finally a song from the female perspective! Sunidhi Chauhan’s voice is extremely powerful in this song, and is in fact, the saving grace of the song. It is much along the lines of a “Manmadhane” song from the film Manmadha, in terms of the feel and the lyrics of the song. Clearly someone who is besotted by the “Vallava” is singing this song – can very well imagine montage shots of Simbu and the woman in question in a series of “cute” scenes.

An extremely typical song, offers nothing new, and sounds like a mixture of a host of earlier Yuvan numbers.

Kadhal Vandhiduchu (Silambarasan)

In this age of remixes of old Tamil songs, here is another one. From the Kamal Hassan starrer, Japanil Kalyanaraman, this song is a remix of the hugely popular song, “Kadhal Vandiduchu”, sung by Kamal Hassan himself in a caricatured voice. In many ways, this is probably Simbu’s imitation of the stalwart, in terms of choosing Kamal’s song, singing it himself and in the same style.

Like we mentioned earlier, Simbu clearly shows promises as a singer a la Kamal Hassan. As a remix, it is interesting. Yuvan has retained much of its original feel, giving it just a few extra beats, and his trademark rap lines in English in the song. Definitely one that will be one of the chart busters. A fun, happy song.

Club Mix of Loosu Penne (G Prem and Simbu)

Pretty much a remix of the original Loosu Penne song in the film sans Blaaze. Personally, we prefer the original which had a nice feel to it, though this will be a favourite in discotheques in the city.

Yammadi Aathaadi (T Rajendar, Silambarasan, Suchitra, Mahathi)

Father and son team up for this song, which is again a kuthu song – extremely fast paced and racy. Nothing to say on the lyrics, a typical masala song. After a long time, one gets to hear T Rajendar singing a song, and he pretty much sounds the same.

Again a lot of scope for Simbu to show his dancing skills… one now wonders if T Rajendar will be making a guest appearance for this song? Not one of the best in the film, a very average song. Both in terms of the music and the lyrics.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Musicreviews/vallavan/vallavan-music-review.html[/tscii:ccc5820d43]

Alien
7th June 2006, 09:26 AM
[tscii:ca982bdcd9]
Kadhal Vandhiduchu (Silambarasan)

In this age of remixes of old Tamil songs, here is another one. From the Kamal Hassan starrer, Japanil Kalyanaraman, this song is a remix of the hugely popular song, “Kadhal Vandiduchu”, sung by Kamal Hassan himself in a caricatured voice. In many ways, this is probably Simbu’s imitation of the stalwart, in terms of choosing Kamal’s song, singing it himself and in the same style.

Like we mentioned earlier, Simbu clearly shows promises as a singer a la Kamal Hassan. As a remix, it is interesting. Yuvan has retained much of its original feel, giving it just a few extra beats, and his trademark rap lines in English in the song. Definitely one that will be one of the chart busters. A fun, happy song.
Yeah, Simbu rocks in singing a la Kamal !! :P :thumbsup: :D [/tscii:ca982bdcd9]

Aalavanthan
8th June 2006, 04:26 PM
After listening to the songs, for a while I was wondering whether the movie is directed by Perarasu.. All songs are tappaankootthu.. To add more flavor, both father and son sang a song.. Vara vara thamizh cinemaavum thamizhaga arasiyal maadhiri aayuducchu :banghead:

VENKIRAJA
8th June 2006, 05:38 PM
VALLAVAN DIDNT MATCH THE SCILLINATING YSR's PERFORMANCE IN PP,to me.

reema sen acts a psycho,nayan simbu's wife&sandhya the puppy lover.the film is more of an autobiographic tint.simbu jazzes with a mid-shaved kirutha in the schooling age,with f.beard as a p.boy in reema's pairing and a mature get-up with nayan.

what's his nxt movie-a.c with s.j.s?

Ramakrishna
8th June 2006, 10:41 PM
[tscii:0242338fcd]T Rajendar: "Me? Father to Simbu? Get out!"
June 08, 2006

We had reported sometime back that Simbu would not step into the directors' arena again and would concentrate on his acting career instead. And arrangements are already underway for his next film. While Simbu is busy on his side with work for his next film, his father, Rajendar is also busy making arrangements and is listening to stories from various wannabe directors. One such person, an associate of Cheran, also tried his luck, and met Rajendar to narrate a story.
"Sir, according to the story, you will be playing the role of father to Simbu…" and before he could finish the sentence, Rajendar hastily shouted saying, "Stop…stop…I am father to Simbu only in real life not in reel life. In reel life, I am still a top hero who commands crores of money as salary…Even if you dump billions on me, I won't act as a father. Even to Simbu….!" Do we need to even explain how the associate ran away after this?

--------------------------------------------------------------

:lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: funny TR :rotfl:[/tscii:0242338fcd]

Surya
9th June 2006, 12:04 AM
[tscii:ea81da5d1c]T Rajendar: "Me? Father to Simbu? Get out!"
June 08, 2006

We had reported sometime back that Simbu would not step into the directors' arena again and would concentrate on his acting career instead. And arrangements are already underway for his next film. While Simbu is busy on his side with work for his next film, his father, Rajendar is also busy making arrangements and is listening to stories from various wannabe directors. One such person, an associate of Cheran, also tried his luck, and met Rajendar to narrate a story.
"Sir, according to the story, you will be playing the role of father to Simbu…" and before he could finish the sentence, Rajendar hastily shouted saying, "Stop…stop…I am father to Simbu only in real life not in reel life. In reel life, I am still a top hero who commands crores of money as salary…Even if you dump billions on me, I won't act as a father. Even to Simbu….!" Do we need to even explain how the associate ran away after this?

:lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: funny TR :rotfl:[/tscii:ea81da5d1c]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

rachel
9th June 2006, 02:51 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghlli
10th June 2006, 02:50 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeee no!

never!

naan irakatha varayam athu nadakathu! :twisted:

vallavn will become a big hit and simbhu nayantara pair will rock......
:lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:poke: @ gaayu

what song...?

ok....

Ghlli
10th June 2006, 02:52 AM
eeeeeeeee no! simba 9tara pair suxxx :hammer:

sivakasi songs seriously rock! i love them...kodambaakam, deepavali and ada enatha solvenungoooooo

i havnt even listened to vallavan songs yet
:oops:

Gaayu,

Ghlli
10th June 2006, 02:54 AM
TR TR TRRRRR :lol:

shalitha
12th June 2006, 05:22 AM
eeeeeeeee no! simba 9tara pair suxxx :hammer:

sivakasi songs seriously rock! i love them...kodambaakam, deepavali and ada enatha solvenungoooooo

i havnt even listened to vallavan songs yet
:oops:

Gaayu,

I've listened Vallavan songs. it rocks. :)

Surya
12th June 2006, 07:07 AM
It only rocks? :huh: I thought it Rocks The Socks! 8-)

manmadan
12th June 2006, 09:42 PM
kathal vanthirichu song from vallavan super :thumbsup: loose penne song is also wiked.

Ghlli
13th June 2006, 02:59 AM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I listened to vallavan songs :cry: :cry: :cry: THEY SUCK actually they rock

I WANT SIMBA AND 9TARA PAIR TO FAIL MISERABLY IN TAMIL CINEMA! :evil: MY SIMBA! WATCH OUT 9AN!

ajithfederer
13th June 2006, 03:44 AM
Sulli.....stop ur simbha jolling.......get real..... :lol:

Surya
13th June 2006, 04:29 AM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Gundooz,
:huh: Simbu Rocks....9tara Rocks.....Simbu + 9tara Rock my Socks!! 8-) :poke:

rachel
13th June 2006, 09:35 AM
kathal vanthirichu song from vallavan super :thumbsup: loose penne song is also wiked.

yeah both songs are nice.. 8-) ..

when simbu sings 'kaathal vanthirichu' song it looks so funny..

each time when i listened to his voice i couldn't help laughing :lol:
when he says " ahha vanthirichu mogam nenjukkulae' :lol: :lol:

sometimes it's like he is making fun of the original song :)

manmadan
13th June 2006, 02:38 PM
[tscii:04e82a904c]Simbu’s 35 crore mega budget film!! June 13, 2006

More news on Simbu. It is not just the spat with Reema that he is famous for. At the audio release of Vallavan, which is also his directorial vehicle, he said that Yuvan’s music would be the chart topper of the year. He also dropped a hint that besides Nayantara, Reema and Sandhya, a fourth heroine is also included in Vallavan. Who was the actress? He gave a mischievous smile.

Outlining his plans for the coming season, the prodigious guy said that his next film would be Andavan for Lakshmi Moviemakers, for which the director was being finalized. Next would be a film under Vishnuvardhan’s direction and produced by Charan’s Gemini Productions. After this would be a film under Gowtham produced by Serene Moviemakers. In all these films he plays the hero, but he said that the directorial bug had indeed bitten him. He was seriously giving a thought about coming up with a few scripts which he could direct.

So, next year he would be directing a film simultaneously made in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. It would be a megabudget- Rs. 35 crore- film made to international standards. Besides discussions were also on to make a Hindi version of Manmadhan. The details about who would play the hero were being worked out.

[/tscii:04e82a904c]

selvakumar
13th June 2006, 03:38 PM
so, Who is that innocent, brainless, person who will be the producer of this THALAILATHUNDAPODURA 35 CRORE SIMBHU movie ?

Any HOneyappans :huh:

lancelot
13th June 2006, 06:01 PM
so, Who is that innocent, brainless, person who will be the producer of this THALAILATHUNDAPODURA 35 CRORE SIMBHU movie ?

who ever it is. i feel sorry for them. an i'll pray for them

hehe
:D

Unicorn
13th June 2006, 07:48 PM
vera yaaru :huh: namma Karadi TR thaan :smile:

Ramakrishna
13th June 2006, 08:02 PM

ithellaam chumma boochaandi case.It will never take off

selvakumar
13th June 2006, 08:04 PM

TR konjam vevaram pa.. He won't do that .. But will help simbu in finding one such ilichavaayan :D

Unicorn
13th June 2006, 08:11 PM
35 crores on SImbu :rotfl: Velaya paaru pa :rotfl:
If it kix off it must be a bear production..TR has lot of arva kolaaru and makes hasty desicions

TR konjam vevaram pa.. He won't do that .. But will help simbu in finding one such ilichavaayan :D

genius
13th June 2006, 09:06 PM
guys, simbu is only going to direct the movie, ..... some other big star will act in it..... so, it may happen......

Justice
13th June 2006, 09:23 PM
[tscii:518a8fb7e7]Simbu’s 35 crore mega budget film!! June 13, 2006

More news on Simbu. It is not just the spat with Reema that he is famous for. At the audio release of Vallavan, which is also his directorial vehicle, he said that Yuvan’s music would be the chart topper of the year. He also dropped a hint that besides Nayantara, Reema and Sandhya, a fourth heroine is also included in Vallavan. Who was the actress? He gave a mischievous smile.

Outlining his plans for the coming season, the prodigious guy said that his next film would be Andavan for Lakshmi Moviemakers, for which the director was being finalized. Next would be a film under Vishnuvardhan’s direction and produced by Charan’s Gemini Productions. After this would be a film under Gowtham produced by Serene Moviemakers. In all these films he plays the hero, but he said that the directorial bug had indeed bitten him. He was seriously giving a thought about coming up with a few scripts which he could direct.

So, next year he would be directing a film simultaneously made in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. It would be a megabudget- Rs. 35 crore- film made to international standards. Besides discussions were also on to make a Hindi version of Manmadhan. The details about who would play the hero were being worked out.

[/tscii:518a8fb7e7]

Simbhu is rising rapidly :thumbsup:

ArulprakasH
13th June 2006, 09:27 PM
So, next year he would be directing a film simultaneously made in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. It would be a megabudget- Rs. 35 crore- film made to international standards.

35 crore athika amounta.. :huh:

Ghlli
13th June 2006, 11:25 PM
oh yeah ma simba rocks...35 crore :thumbsup:

i strongly doubt it :oops:

Ghlli
13th June 2006, 11:27 PM
no no...simba is jolling me...i gt proof, hang on i'll post it.

Ghlli
13th June 2006, 11:28 PM
AWWWWWWW :P :P :P

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Gundooz,
:huh: Simbu Rocks....9tara Sucks.....Simbu + Gaayu Rock my Socks!! 8-) :poke:

Ghlli
13th June 2006, 11:45 PM
VALLAVAN SONGS ROCK! SIMBA IS MY SHWEETY! NOW I CAN PROOVE THAT SIMBA LIKES ME! :poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

Who am I? infact what am I? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Gaayu...
Gundooz
GOG
Lil kutty chandramukhi
gawjus gaayini
Ghilli
Chilli
Sulli
APK
GLK
LKG
Gorgeous
Beem girl
Gaayini
and then......LOOSU!

AND I'M SURE U'V LISTENED TO DA VALLAVAN ALBUM! THERES A SONG ABOUT ME!! LOOSU PENNE LOOSU PENNE! SIMBA MY CHELLAM SANG THE SONG LOOSU PENNE! AND WHAT AM I? I'M A LOOSUUUUUU! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Surya
13th June 2006, 11:47 PM
:o :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ayooooo Ayooooo :rotfl:

genius
13th June 2006, 11:47 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ghlli
13th June 2006, 11:48 PM
ITS TRUE! :hammer: :poke:

Ramakrishna
13th June 2006, 11:53 PM
nenappu thaan pozhappa kedukkum :evil:
Who told u r a loosu :huh:
U r a paithyam :thumbsup:

Surya
13th June 2006, 11:58 PM

Gundooz,

U should email him about that! :thumbsup:

kb
14th June 2006, 12:00 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gaayu gud positive thinking.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

nayantaaraavum loosu kelvi pattaen :roll:

genius
14th June 2006, 12:01 AM
ITS TRUE! :hammer: :poke: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kb
14th June 2006, 12:03 AM
and gaayu.... simbu is the one who wrote the lyrics for that song.. :D

Ghlli
14th June 2006, 12:04 AM
no no i am loosu :D i think AF's the one who came up with the name loosu :lol:

Ghlli
14th June 2006, 12:05 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I NEED HIS EMAIL ADDY RIGHT NOW!

Gundooz,

Ghlli
14th June 2006, 12:07 AM
10q 10q 10qqqqqqqqqqqqqq kb anna! :D :D :D :D

BUT!

nayantara loosu ilaaaaaaaa!!!! she is 100% normal! v mature and 100% NORMAL! she's the most normallest (:roll:) person on earth!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gaayu gud positive thinking.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

nayantaaraavum loosu kelvi pattaen :roll:

Ghlli
14th June 2006, 12:08 AM
OH REALLY?!?! ayooooo my chellammmm simbaaaaaaaaa wrote tht? ayoooo sooo sweet of him! :P :P :P

thanx 4 telling me tht KB anna! 10000000 grams sugar unga vaykula podanum!

btw ur avatar rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Surya
14th June 2006, 12:09 AM

Gundooz,

I think he has a Yahoo Fan Group...u can find it there for sure! :D

Surya
14th June 2006, 12:10 AM
OH REALLY?!?! ayooooo my chellammmm simbaaaaaaaaa wrote tht? ayoooo sooo sweet of him! :P :P :P

thanx 4 telling me tht KB anna! 10000000 grams sugar unga vaykula podanum!

btw ur avatar rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Avarukku Diabetes kudukka paakariya? :huh:

ajithfederer
14th June 2006, 12:25 AM
hayyo ....iva poi solra..........naan ivalai loosu nnu sonnathey illai....... :wink: :cry:

genius
14th June 2006, 12:28 AM
hayyo ....iva poi solra..........naan ivalai loosu nnu sonnathey illai....... :wink: :cry:

U r a paithyam :thumbsup:naan thaan avala loosu-nu coin pannen..... :lol:

Ghlli
14th June 2006, 12:33 AM
AYOOOOOOOO SHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPERRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IDEAAA! UNGALKUM DIABETES KUDAKANUM :lol:

Gundooz,

I think he has a Yahoo Fan Group...u can find it there for sure! :D

ajithfederer
14th June 2006, 12:33 AM
ok.......super.... :clap:
gaayu i dedicate this still to u....... enjoy.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/m/Movies/vallavan/45847.html

Ghlli
14th June 2006, 12:37 AM
ohh appadiyaa :rotfl:

Ghlli
14th June 2006, 12:38 AM
ohh neengala? :lol: thankuuuu....ungalku double diabetes kudakanum :lol: thanku sooo much...i'm v happy to have the name loosu :D

Ghlli
14th June 2006, 12:39 AM
enaa jokeaaa??? :evil: :oops: :evil: :oops: :evil: :cry: :evil: :oops:

athu cinema.....
naan solrathu real life...:thumbsup:

ok.......super.... :clap:
gaayu i dedicate this still to u....... enjoy.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/m/Movies/vallavan/45847.html

manmadan
14th June 2006, 01:45 AM
VALLAVAN SONGS ROCK! SIMBA IS MY SHWEETY! NOW I CAN PROOVE THAT SIMBA LIKES ME! :poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

Gaayu...
Gundooz
GOG
Lil kutty chandramukhi
gawjus gaayini
Ghilli
Chilli
Sulli
APK
GLK
LKG
Gorgeous
Beem girl
Gaayini
and then......LOOSU!

AND I'M SURE U'V LISTENED TO DA VALLAVAN ALBUM! THERES A SONG ABOUT ME!! LOOSU PENNE LOOSU PENNE! SIMBA MY CHELLAM SANG THE SONG LOOSU PENNE! AND WHAT AM I? I'M A LOOSUUUUUU! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A few posts back u said u h8ed vallavan songs. Wots the reason for sudden change? :)

Loose pennai remix and kathal vanthirichu song is sik. In kathal vanthiruchu they mixed 50 cent's in da club its super. YSR is sum sik music director.

Ghlli
14th June 2006, 02:01 AM
well when i said i hated vallavan songs....i hadn't even listened to it :oops: i said it cos i'm jealous of 9tara :oops: my simba :oops: but then yest i listened to it and just said they suckd for the sake buh then i thought and he's actually singing about me...loosu penne!

wkddd 50 cents in da club and kathal vanthiruuchu? wow! its lyk go shawty its ya bday and then kadhal bla bla ...heavy...can u send me the link...of both the songs pweaseeee!

manmadan
14th June 2006, 02:40 AM
you can download it here :)

http://www.tamilmasala.net/Vallavan.asp

Ghlli
14th June 2006, 02:50 AM
thanxxxxx!

Sinthiya
14th June 2006, 07:53 AM
:o....i haven't listened to Vallavan songs yet...

hmm...i'll listen to it tonight....

selvakumar
14th June 2006, 08:54 AM
:o....i haven't listened to Vallavan songs yet...

hmm...i'll listen to it tonight....

I don't think you will get sleep after that.. TR factor will work as a nightmare to u 8-)

ajithfederer
14th June 2006, 08:56 AM
Loosu pennae ok..........nee loosu athuvum ok..........nee ponnu nnu yaaru sonna ? :roll: :oops: :lol: :rotfl:

Gaayu...
Gundooz
GOG
Lil kutty chandramukhi
gawjus gaayini
Ghilli
Chilli
Sulli
APK
GLK
LKG
Gorgeous
Beem girl
Gaayini
and then......LOOSU!

Sinthiya
14th June 2006, 09:03 AM
I don't think you will get sleep after that.. TR factor will work as a nightmare to u 8-)
:lol: ....

Ghlli
15th June 2006, 12:24 AM
athu :roll: naan solren...!

Loosu pennae ok..........nee loosu athuvum ok..........nee ponnu nnu yaaru sonna ? :roll: :oops: :lol: :rotfl:

Ghlli
15th June 2006, 12:26 AM
enaku simbanda super voice kethathilairandhu nithiraiyae varuthila...i keep thinking about his voice :slow dancing:

ajithfederer
16th June 2006, 07:30 PM
A good news for Gaayu and a bad news for Simbhu........

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/june-06-02/16-06-06-nayantara.html

Nayantara faints on the Vallavan sets June 16, 2006

There was a big buzz at the Prasad Studios where the Vallavan shoot was on. Scenes with Simbu, Nayantara and Reema were being canned. Due to the pressure for early release, shooting has been going on without a break. Nayan who had been finishing her scenes from 9 in the morning till 6 at dawn was quite exhausted. When she got ready for a shot, she lost balance and fainted. Desperate unit members sprinkled water and a doctor was summoned.

She came on quickly and has been advised rest for a couple of days. But, the lady with the sexiest look took a break of just a few hours and flew off to Hyderabad for a Telugu film shooting. Call it professionalism if you wish!

Justice
16th June 2006, 07:56 PM
feddy, actually that's a good news for Simbhu and bad news for Gaayu :roll:

kb
16th June 2006, 07:58 PM

:lol: :oops:

ajithfederer
16th June 2006, 08:02 PM
puriaylaeeyae :?

villan007
16th June 2006, 09:05 PM

tube-lite :x

Simbu - nayan - faint :roll:

jus correlate n see :oops: :P :lol:

ajithfederer
16th June 2006, 09:08 PM
intha velayatukku naan varalai......... :oops:

Ghlli
17th June 2006, 01:14 AM
A good news for Gaayu and a bad news for Simbhu........

YAY!!! :D....ava vilayka antha shooting spotae nadangi irakum....they must've thought it was an earthquake :rotfl:

took a break of just a few hours and flew off to Hyderabad for a Telugu film shooting. Call it professionalism if you wish!

ahpada simbava vitu km kanakla sanniyan tholinjathu :oops:

Ghlli
17th June 2006, 01:15 AM
EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKSSSSSSS NAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
ERHHHHHHHH!!!!
NAW NAW NAW NAW NAWWWWWWWWWW!

:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::h ammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Surya
17th June 2006, 01:18 AM

:rotfl: :lol: :lol:

That was so awesome! :lol:

ajithfederer
17th June 2006, 01:22 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKSSSSSSS NAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
ERHHHHHHHH!!!!
NAW NAW NAW NAW NAWWWWWWWWWW!

:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::h ammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Ghlli
17th June 2006, 02:13 AM
NO IT WAS NOT AWESOME SURYA! :evil:

NAW NAW NAW FEDDY!

Justice
18th June 2006, 10:12 AM
[tscii:03f265e8b1]HOPEFULLY GAAYU STOPS MOURNING SOON. Let the thread flow with something interesting. Nowadays your acting seems monotonous. So plz.. enough :cry:

Simbu: A terrible task master for T Rajendar June 17, 2006

The irrepressible TR had been busy with political campaigning for the recent elections. He has shed a lot of weight for his film, Veera Sami. Meanwhile, he sprang a surprise last week when he appeared for shooting on the sets of Vallavan. This film which is the launch for his son, Simbu’s directorial aspirations has been going through several hurdles. While the producer Thaenappan is almost tired of complaining, the father-son duo completed a kuthupattu.

Speaking about the song TR said,”I have directed Simbu even when he was a toddler. I am plain amazed about how he conceives a shot, explains it to the artists and technicians and shoots it till he is totally satisfied. Even for this song, he made me do three to four times. I am proud to work under him. This film will be a highlight in his career. It will also mark a new phase for me. I am also considering doing more films for other banners. “

Anyhow, while father and son may be congratulating each other, ask poor Thenappan and he would only say,” father or son, I just want the film released soon”. Will someone help?
[/tscii:03f265e8b1]

Hulkster
18th June 2006, 10:44 AM
Justice enna pa eppadi sollitaenge....ithu mediaku therinchichi na kalla thodarvu k****** nu solvaanga...asingamo asingam...:oops:...let us just concentrate on his acting and movies shall we...avarodeiya personal vishayam namakku thevai ellatha vishayam...:D

manmadan
18th June 2006, 04:25 PM
Simbu's vallavan is eagerly awaited by everyone as its th 2nd movie he is directing. His 1st movie manmadhan was a great success.
This vallavan will show him as how good he is in directing.

Hulkster
18th June 2006, 07:01 PM
Certainly...he seems to be another kamalhassan in directing...got abit more to go for the kamal acting part....Manmadhan was racey and gripping to watch. Vallavan looks like a different movie with a racey rendition of a man and his relationships and life. What i fear is that the movie can be spoiled by a mass image which the songs seem to tell especially podu attam song. Hope simbu does not spoil his own creation by adding mass flavour inside.

great
18th June 2006, 07:39 PM
Certainly...he seems to be another kamalhassan in directing...got abit more to go for the kamal acting part....Manmadhan was racey and gripping to watch..

Dont ever compare such Nandu sundu with kamalhassan :evil: :evil: that too in the technical field :twisted: hope u have seen Hey raam and Virumandi :evil: :evil:

ajithfederer
19th June 2006, 05:31 AM
Hulk pesinathukku ellam tension aagureeyae great........ :lol:
freeya vudu........ :D

Certainly...he seems to be another kamalhassan in directing...got abit more to go for the kamal acting part....Manmadhan was racey and gripping to watch..

Dont ever compare such Nandu sundu with kamalhassan :evil: :evil: that too in the technical field :twisted: hope u have seen Hey raam and Virumandi :evil: :evil:

Hulkster
19th June 2006, 07:20 AM
Relax Great sir....i meant to say he is excelling like Kamal in the directing department..did not say his movies are Kamal's class...but i dunt think i will ever see a heir apparent to Sivajis throne than Kamal....:D

viki24
19th June 2006, 03:13 PM
Guyz...wake up...i'm not trying to demolish his career,but dont you think his punch dialogue is a little out of control ? I was enjoying the movie Manmadan until the drum competition where he lashes out on his opponent saying something clearly only he would understand.Thats lame man ! Last week,my cable tv aired his very first hero role movie,Kadhal Alzhivathillai,that movie was pathetic with an emphasis on PATHETIC.Have we ever seen any new hero acting like that in his very first movie ??? Some wouldnt agree with me,but dont you guys wonder,he've delivered only one decent movie so far but acts like he's done it a dozen time ??? The only thing he should learn is to be mellow,stop overacting and put his crap punch dialogue to a halt.Then he would be hell of an actor with many ability.

Unicorn
19th June 2006, 03:19 PM
:rotfl: he wasnt the director of Manmadhan :rotfl:
He jus takes credits 4 others work...Lousy git :evil:
All he specialises is inventive camera angles on models and heroines :D
The only aspect in which hes as good as kamak is lip2lip kisses :razz:

Relax Great sir....i meant to say he is excelling like Kamal in the directing department..did not say his movies are Kamal's class...but i dunt think i will ever see a heir apparent to Sivajis throne than Kamal....:D

Justice
19th June 2006, 08:45 PM
Guyz...wake up...i'm not trying to demolish his career,but dont you think his punch dialogue is a little out of control ? I was enjoying the movie Manmadan until the drum competition where he lashes out on his opponent saying something clearly only he would understand.Thats lame man ! Last week,my cable tv aired his very first hero role movie,Kadhal Alzhivathillai,that movie was pathetic with an emphasis on PATHETIC.Have we ever seen any new hero acting like that in his very first movie ??? Some wouldnt agree with me,but dont you guys wonder,he've delivered only one decent movie so far but acts like he's done it a dozen time ??? The only thing he should learn is to be mellow,stop overacting and put his crap punch dialogue to a halt.Then he would be hell of an actor with many ability.

This counts for nothing.. continue whining.. Simbhu'd be rocking.

Ghlli
20th June 2006, 02:22 AM
viki manmadhan was simbas first movie for directing...and yet it was excellent...and over the top for the first go....he's not in his 40's...only 20's...i think he gives more than what is expected for his age and experience :evil:

VENKIRAJA
25th June 2006, 10:00 PM
i adore this ajith fan!
take alook at his a/c stills:
www.geetham.net->tamil films-> -a-c-new-stills

ajithfederer
25th June 2006, 10:03 PM
These stills are not working!!

i adore this ajith fan!
take alook at his a/c stills:
www.geetham.net/forums/topic,20285,f45a1f8d154e5aa01dfbb2e6468ced27, -a-c-new-stills

VENKIRAJA
25th June 2006, 10:07 PM
go inside the forum,sorry(tamil films discuusion,1'st page)

VENKIRAJA
25th June 2006, 10:13 PM
hope u enjoyed the stills......
comment?

Priyankak
27th June 2006, 08:04 AM
Certainly...he seems to be another kamalhassan in directing...got abit more to go for the kamal acting part....Manmadhan was racey and gripping to watch. Vallavan looks like a different movie with a racey rendition of a man and his relationships and life. What i fear is that the movie can be spoiled by a mass image which the songs seem to tell especially podu attam song. Hope simbu does not spoil his own creation by adding mass flavour inside.

Well Said, Hulk. :thumbsup:

Ghlli
30th June 2006, 11:12 PM
i cnt w8 to c vallavan

Surya
14th July 2006, 02:36 AM
ERM....Guys....

What is this all about? :? I didn't read anything abuot a movie with Simbu and Sinnie! :D :D :redjump: :redjump:

http://gallery.kollywoodtoday.com/search.php?search_keywords=aezhumalaivschitra&sessionid=75b1e3ab3de8508c310481aed22058b3

Tia
15th July 2006, 07:18 PM
r u sure thts valavvan? i knew they were doing a film together...buh i aint tink its valavvan... :idontgetit:

wow i luvvv the new emoticons! :D

villan007
15th July 2006, 09:13 PM
These stills are from the photo session held for the movie titled A/C 8-)

Tia
15th July 2006, 09:22 PM
ya thats it...A/C...i remember nw

after soo long senthil anna.....!

Surya
16th July 2006, 12:22 AM
That's cool! When will the shooting start? :roll:

manuel
16th July 2006, 01:14 AM
Any ideas ...? who gave him the Title "Little Superstar "

I think he has earned a title very early in his career ....... normally people get such titles after they prove themselves by their work in thier respective field or chosen profession.

kb
16th July 2006, 02:00 AM
TR gave the title little superstar

Tia
17th July 2006, 06:41 PM
wasn't it cos of rajini's daughter n him...anywayz i dun care about tht title...i think his best title is Little SuperSimba :D

o maybe jus simba :huh:

Any ideas ...? who gave him the Title "Little Superstar "

I think he has earned a title very early in his career ....... normally people get such titles after they prove themselves by their work in thier respective field or chosen profession.

Surya
18th July 2006, 02:11 AM
So in the Opening Credits, it'd say:

"Simba" Simbu in Vallavan. :? :huh:

Tia
18th July 2006, 05:27 AM
Little
Kutty
Lion

S
I
M
B
A

LITTLE KUTTY LION SIMBA

STARING IN

VALAVVAN!

great
18th July 2006, 05:56 AM
Little
Kutty
C :) H :) I :) M :) P :clap:

S
I
M
B
A

LITTLE KUTTY C :) H :) I :) M :) P SIMBA

STARING IN

VALAVVAN!

:yessir: :exactly: :redjump: :boo: :swinghead: :ty:

Surya
18th July 2006, 05:57 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: Greatu Greatu!!! :lol:

ajithfederer
18th July 2006, 05:59 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Little
Kutty

S
I
M
B
A

STARING IN

VALAVVAN!

Tia
19th July 2006, 07:46 PM
nw starts the World War III

:bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse: :argue: :angry2: :evil: :bangcomp: :hammer: :curse:

Little
Kutty

S
I
M
B
A

STARING IN

VALAVVAN!

Tia
19th July 2006, 07:49 PM
NOT FUNNY GUYZ!

Unicorn
19th July 2006, 07:50 PM
A chimp is funny I believe :?

NOT FUNNY GUYZ!

Hulkster
19th July 2006, 07:52 PM
Gaayini thangachi....konjam porumaiya irunga...aavesham vendam...yerkanavae unga viswa roobathaal threadukku periya kalavaram vanthuthu...marupadiyum arambikka vendam..:notworthy:

Vallavan might not be released yet as simbu wants mallikka sherawat inside while the producer thenappan seems disgusted at that idea..:?

TamilMoon
19th July 2006, 07:52 PM

NOT FUNNY GUYZ!

Tia
19th July 2006, 08:24 PM
whats a chimp to do with this thread?

NOT FUNNY GUYZ!

Tia
19th July 2006, 08:25 PM
hmmmmm...ok calmed down...buh i want valavvan over! then everyone would get to know what an awful couple simba n 9tata r!

Gaayini thangachi....konjam porumaiya irunga...aavesham vendam...yerkanavae unga viswa roobathaal threadukku periya kalavaram vanthuthu...marupadiyum arambikka vendam..:notworthy:

Vallavan might not be released yet as simbu wants mallikka sherawat inside while the producer thenappan seems disgusted at that idea..:?

Surya
30th July 2006, 01:13 AM
Simbu is back with his girls!
By Moviebuzz | Saturday, 29 July , 2006, 09:51
Silambarasan is back to shooting Vallavan with his lead heroines Nayantara, Reema Sen and Sandhya at Prasad Studio in Chennai after a short break. Some combination scenes with all the characters are now being shot by Simbu who is now planning to release the film by September.

And the buzz is that one more song will be shot on Reema and Simbu which will be picturised on a set. The buzz is that, after seeing the double positive of some scenes including the climax, Reema was so touched that she went up and hugged Simbu and told him that Vallavan is sure to be her career best film.

Vallavan is a romantic thriller which had grabbed a lot of attention ever since it was announced. Producer P.L.Thenappan is confident that the film has the potential to be a super hit as there is a lot of gloss and the content is new.

Simbu 8-)

Tia
5th August 2006, 01:27 AM
wow! but i dont think its gona be his best film...it wud be if there was sum1 else instead of 9tara :thumbsup:

m_23_bayarea
8th August 2006, 08:32 AM
So when is VALLAVAN releasing ?? Also, I heard Simbu is gonna marry Nayantara !! Is it true ?? :? :?

Thirumaran
8th August 2006, 08:38 AM
So when is VALLAVAN releasing ?? Also, I heard Simbu is gonna marry Nayantara !! Is it true ?? :? :?

neenga aniyaayathukku marketing research panreenga.. ethellaam kaeka koodaatho athellaam kaekureenga :shock:

m_23_bayarea
8th August 2006, 08:41 AM

neenga aniyaayathukku marketing research panreenga.. ethellaam kaeka koodaatho athellaam kaekureenga :shock:

Come on, Can you negate me ??? :lol: :? :lol:

Thirumaran
8th August 2006, 11:26 AM
wow! but i dont think its gona be his best film...it wud be if there was sum1 else instead of 9tara :thumbsup:

what abt namitha or mandira :roll:

Tia
10th August 2006, 02:14 AM
naan ooyiroda irakatha varaykum athu nadakaathu :evil:

Thirumaran
10th August 2006, 05:02 AM

:shock: :roll: I think the meaning of this is this will happen when u r alive :roll:

m_23_bayarea
10th August 2006, 07:48 AM

:shock: :roll: I think the meaning of this is this will happen when u r alive :roll:

EXACTLY !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Gaayu Kutty, I totally forgot your LOVE for your Simba !! :thumbsup:

villan007
10th August 2006, 08:06 AM

:rotfl: ...... :banghead:

Tia
10th August 2006, 10:55 PM
what i dont understand TM anna? watcha mean by tht?

yes yes bay i love simba soo much :d

senthil anna i have someone special on orkkut :wink: :lol:

villan007
10th August 2006, 11:03 PM

:shock: ... :rant:

Surya
11th August 2006, 01:14 AM

:roll: :confused2: So Gaayu found her Romeo on Orkut?! :shock:

m_23_bayarea
11th August 2006, 07:32 AM

:roll: :confused2: So Gaayu found her Romeo on Orkut?! :shock:

Well then, what happens to Simba now Gaayu ?? :lol: :lol:

Tia
11th August 2006, 05:22 PM
OH NO NO!!!! i aint found my simba on orkut!!!! :notthatway:

i found someone special to sentihl anna on orkut!!! from now on he won't fight with me.....isn't it senthil anna?

selvakumar
11th August 2006, 05:56 PM
OH NO NO!!!! i aint found my simba on orkut!!!! :notthatway:

i found someone special to sentihl anna on orkut!!! from now on he won't fight with me.....isn't it senthil anna?

idu enna pudu kathai :rotfl:

:hammer: @ my administration.. They have banned orkut here ! :evil:

villan007
11th August 2006, 08:39 PM
oh athuva... athu oru soga kathai :(

Tia
11th August 2006, 08:44 PM
but enakku happy kathai! :D

ajithfederer
11th August 2006, 08:46 PM
unakkum soga kathai than......chimp(simbha) will marry nayantara :lol:

villan007
11th August 2006, 09:05 PM

Simba will marry 9tara :curse:

Tia
12th August 2006, 12:36 AM
arghhh!! w8 w8 both i'll get both of u back one day!!!!

kamalsurya
13th October 2006, 12:38 PM
Vallavan is one of the eagerly awaited movies of this year. Firstly it is the debut directorial venture of Silambarasan and secondly the huge hype surrounding the film. And then there is the reported affair between Simbu and Nayantra. There was also the reported spat between Simbu and Reema Sen. It all has added to film's mystique.

Silambarasan is also handling the story and screenplay. Though one could see his involvement as a director in Manmadhan, the credit was given to A J Muruhan.

Vallavan, produced by P L Thenappan, features three heroines - Reema Sen, Nayantra and Sandhya.

Not perturbed one bit of the pressure factor on the added responsibilities, Simbu says that he only tested the waters in Manmadhan. 'When you take the extra load on your shoulders willingly, there is no room to complain. As a story writer, I had a winning start in Manmadhan. Importantly, the viewers accepted it which was a victory for me. It has only increased my belief that anything told convincingly will strike a chord with the audience.'

Vallavan will be a gripping entertainer with youth as the focus. 'You could be assured of the twists and turns like in the earlier film. The audience will be able to identify with the characters. That, in essence, should make that importance difference.'

With three top of the line heroines in the cast, there will be no dearth of glamour and glitz.

There has been some healthy competition among Nayantra, Reema and Sandhya.

Another highlight of Vallavan is Yuvan Shankar's foot-tapping musical score. All the songs have won the people's admiration, says Thenappan.

Get ready to welcome Vallavan.

C'mon lets chat about vallavan

Aandavan
13th October 2006, 12:49 PM
vallavan is a sure flop... the movie is going to open to cold response all over the state...

leosimha
13th October 2006, 07:16 PM
1. First Day First show - How much are you willing to spend on the ticket?
Rs.100 56.52% [ 56.52 % of Voters have voted for Rs.100 ]
Rs.200 21.74%
Rs.300 17.39%
Rs.400 4.35%
Rs.500 0%
N.O Votes 23
2. How will the movie turn out at the box office?
Superhit 26.09% [ 26.09 % of Voters have voted for Superhit ]
Flop 21.74%
Hit 21.74%
Average 17.39%
Blockbuster 8.7%
Cannot predict 4.35%
N.O Votes 23
3. Whose performance are you eager to see?
Music 27.5% [ 27.5 % of Voters have voted for Music ]
Actor 22.5%
Actress 22.5%
Story 12.5%
Cinematography 10%
Director 5%
N.O Votes 40
4. Where would you like to watch this movie?
Sathyam 28.57% [ 28.57 % of Voters have voted for Sathyam ]
Mayajal 12.24%
Albert 10.2%
Rohini 10.2%
Udayam 8.16%
Woodlands 6.12%
Melody 6.12%
Sangam 6.12%
Devi 4.08%
Ega 4.08%
Aradhana 2.04%
Abirami 2.04%
N.O Votes 49

Aandavan
21st October 2006, 09:42 PM
negatives:

cant watch with our family...

some scenes are over-done. ....

sila idathula romba gethu kaatturaan, especially stupid fights...

positives:

overall its better than manmadhan...

good acting by nayantara, reema and sandhya...

santhaanam , sathyan and the side gang rox......

simbu has done a good job overall....

anti-aandavar dialogue, cut...

some scenes are brilliant.. good dialogues.. good music.. good song picturisation...

brilliant editing, good camera work..

gethu scenes are getting super response, in a B-centre (vetri)

Aandavan
21st October 2006, 09:46 PM
it seems that simbu called kamal's office and apologised... thus he removed the dialogue also..

Aandavan
21st October 2006, 09:47 PM
vallavan is a sure flop... the movie is going to open to cold response all over the state...nee sonnathu poi aayiduchu aandavaa :oops: :cry:

m_23_bayarea
22nd October 2006, 01:14 AM
negatives:

cant watch with our family...

some scenes are over-done. ....

sila idathula romba gethu kaatturaan, especially stupid fights...

positives:

overall its better than manmadhan...

good acting by nayantara, reema and sandhya...

santhaanam , sathyan and the side gang rox......

simbu has done a good job overall....

anti-aandavar dialogue, cut...

some scenes are brilliant.. good dialogues.. good music.. good song picturisation...

brilliant editing, good camera work..

gethu scenes are getting super response, in a B-centre (vetri)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Unicorn
22nd October 2006, 03:20 PM
[tscii]Vallavan
Movie
Vallavan
Director
Silambarasan
Producer
P.L.Thenappan
Music
Yuvan Shankar Raja
Cast
Simbu, Reema Sen, Nayantara, Sandhya, Santhanam
Post Your Review
By Moviebuzz
Silambarasan wears many hats in his first attempt as a director, writer, singer and hero with Vallavan, a glossy packaged youth mass entertainer. The stylishly picturised songs in music video style especially in the first half is a treat to your eyes. But Simbu’s story and screenplay takes the back seat, and the plot goes haywire as he tries to make a film on romance, friendship and obsessive love.

The first half is a rip roaring rocker! It is Simbu guide on how to romance. Vallan (Simbu) is a happy-go-lucky college student with a set of friends and Suchi (Sandhya) is his conscience keeper and supporter. Vallan meets Swapna (Nayanthara) and it is love at first sight. He realizes that Swapna is a teacher who is three years older than him. But he decides to woo her by turning into Pallan (Simbu) an ugly duckling with buck tooth and glasses.

Soon, after a couple of well-executed dramas, he makes Swapna tell him “I love you” and they end up in bed. But when Swapna comes to know that Vallan is younger to her and that too a student, she rejects him and decides to marry another guy. Meanwhile Vallan’s school days come back to haunt him. Geeta (Reema Sen) his first crush at school, later becomes a psycho and is obsessively in love with him even today! Geeta decides to make life more miserable for Vallan. Will Vallan marry Swapna, when Geeta is gunning for him after kidnapping Suchi?

Vallavan is loosely based on two Hollywood flicks-the romantic classic “The Notebook” and the thriller Swimfan about obsession, betrayal and revenge with a campus backdrop. The trouble with the film is that the screenplay plods in the second half to become a half-baked thriller where the Reema character is not well-etched out. Her deep love for Vallan, which subsequent leads to obsessiveness is not well-explained. And the last scenes of Geeta is in a mental asylum force us to think that more than a psycho, she was a mentally ill person!

But the strength of the film lies in the first half as Simbu is able to attract the attention of the youth and keeps you mesmerized with amazingly shot songs and Santhanam’s refreshing comedy and one-liners. The kissing scene and bedroom scene of Simbu and Nayan could have been more sensuously shot. Simbu projecting himself as a superstar (a la Rajnikanth) and the digs he makes at various Kollywood actors goes a little over board.

One of the major highlights in the film is Yuvan’s tangy music and background score. Loose Penne…. and Vallava… are picturised slickly. Yuvan works best with the younger lot like Simbu and Selva. Priyan’s camera and Rajeevan’s art work adds a rich look to the film. Editor Antony seems to have fallen asleep during the editing, as the film (3 hours 5 min!) is too lengthy and need at least 20 minutes of trimming.

Nayanthara virtually walks away with the film and has never looked so beautiful. She looks gorgeous especially in songs and does justice to her well-etched out role. Reeema Sen as Geeta gets a raw deal as her actions is not justified, though she does her psycho act to perfection. Sandhya in that walk-in role is cute. And finally the name is Simbu alias Vallavan. Watch him meld effortlessly from the cool dude to the romantic with an absolute knock-out performance and virtually holds the film together.

If you are looking for some wholesome entertainment, then Vallavan is worth your time and money.

Verdict- Paisa Vasool

ajithfederer
22nd October 2006, 08:13 PM
padam nalla iruka illeyaa? what do u mean cold response?? 8-)

vallavan is a sure flop... the movie is going to open to cold response all over the state...nee sonnathu poi aayiduchu aandavaa :oops: :cry:

Aandavan
22nd October 2006, 08:16 PM

vallavan is a sure flop... the movie is going to open to cold response all over the state...nee sonnathu poi aayiduchu aandavaa :oops: :cry:first post b4 release..
second post after watching the movie :P

nilavupriyan
22nd October 2006, 10:02 PM
all my friends who saw vallavan say "aaiyooooo...dhayavu seidhu poi padatha paakadha...sema kothu!"

mixed reviews

nickraman
24th October 2006, 04:14 AM
I saw it. Simbhu did an god-awful job of ripping off Notebook & swimfan.

The problem is that it's too close to Manmadhan's storyline. Simbhu thought "hey, they liked me in that movie, let's rip of that plot...WITH A TWIST!" Mr. Thenappan, I can understand your angst against the man and you have EVERY right as well.

Yuvan's music is ok. I liked the theme and that's it. If you've seen loads of mass movies with mass songs, that's it basically.

10% Manmadhan, 90% adultery. It looks like Simbhu spent his budget on banging Nayantara scenes than the movie.

Avoid and go watch Godfather instead. Even E's Sci-Fi flick is only watchable thanks to Jeeva.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obviously, Thala has won once again. After owning Vijay in Pongal, Varalaaru takes a 90% opening everywhere in the regional states. Since Vallavan had opened on Sunday (remember Aadhi in Pongal?), it's gotten half the opening Varalaaru received on Friday. Also, Vallavan has gotten a mixed response as the women audience is displeased with the kissing/bedroom scenes intact.

So Ajith, congradulations. You've scarred off Vijay and now you've scared of Simbhu. More power to you!

Tia
24th October 2006, 09:26 PM
WOW!

Awesome reviewsssss! :P I WANA WATCH IT SOOOOOONNN IN THE CINEMASS! :boo: :bluejump: :redjump:

hopefully i'll go to india next week and watch vallavan there in the cinemas :D or here in stupid copy! :cry:

Tia
24th October 2006, 09:27 PM
:D :clap:

vallavan is a sure flop... the movie is going to open to cold response all over the state...nee sonnathu poi aayiduchu aandavaa :oops: :cry:first post b4 release..
second post after watching the movie :P

m_23_bayarea
26th October 2006, 05:52 AM
[tscii:a5e940d82b]Simbu swears to break Rajini’s records Oct 24, 2006

behindwoods.com

Simbu is identified for his statements in the industry more often than for multitasking prowess. He seemed to be on cloud nine for the fact that his production venture Vallavan has hit the theatres finally. Though the initial response for the movie is good, only as time goes can the movie be adjudged.

I have evolved as a director. I have presented my movie to match the likes of my fans. I would venture out to Hollywood and I have that ability, the confident Simbu declared. Our people have a taste of their own and I would cater to that. I would not direct my movies accommodating my likes and dislikes but would present them to the likes of my fans, he opined.

The height of the statement is to be noted: The combination of Rajini and Shankar will prove to be a colossal hit and my ultimate ambition is to break the records of Sivaji.

I do not mind even if it took me another 15 years but I would eventually become successful in surpassing the records to be created by Sivaji, Simbu added. Well, that is the spirit and we wish Simbu all the best to reach his target. We also wish that his performance outdid his statements.
__________________________________________________ ___

As much as any Rajini fan would hate Simbu for comparing himself for Rajini, I am trying to look at it in a different way here !!! Two great things ...

* Simbu's SELF-CONFIDENCE and his ASPIRATIONS to succeed ... The guy wants to WIN no matter what !!

* He's made Rajini as the BENCHMARK for success .. I think that should make any Rajini fan proud, and it proves Rajini is still the KING !!

:bluejump: :boo: :redjump: [/tscii:a5e940d82b]

Lakshmana
26th October 2006, 05:54 AM
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

thanabikaikum thalaganathukum oru nul alavu thaan vidyasam.

rajini mathiri hit kurupen nu sollurathu thanabikai
rajini recordsiye break pannuvenu sollurathu thalaganam da. 8-)

m_23_bayarea
26th October 2006, 05:57 AM

Naan ethavathu thappa sollitaenaaa ?? :roll: :? :?

m_23_bayarea
26th October 2006, 05:59 AM

rajini mathiri hit kurupen nu sollurathu thanabikai
rajini recordsiye break pannuvenu sollurathu thalaganam da. 8-)

Sounds like GHAJINI Surya dialogue to me !!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Aandavan
26th October 2006, 10:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JVjgZyr5yY

podu aattam podu...