PDA

View Full Version : Naga's serials

clnarain
28th September 2005, 07:41 AM
Hi All,

Where can get to see naga's old serials like marma desam, vidathu karuppu, sorna regai, Yethuvum Nadakkum, and Rudra Veenai......

Is there any website from where I can watch the same?

regds
csnarain

evolution
2nd October 2005, 05:10 PM
Most of them were produced by Minbimbangal of the K.Balachander , Kavithalaya group. I guess there is some site. Shall check out . Raj tv recently was retelecasting his Marmadesam and one of his short series titled Bachelors Party too.

shivadev
27th January 2006, 06:10 PM
those are all available in tamiltricks forums , just check it out there, you will get all the serials there, download and enjoy :)
shiva

ts
27th January 2006, 07:13 PM
got a URL?

tamiltricks.com doesnt look healthy

shivadev
27th January 2006, 07:46 PM
no it works nicely for me, I downloaded around 15 episodes from there and remaining things from shiningstar, and from some other sites, in good quality itself, all are around 80MB fot 32 mins serial...its good enough...
shiva

ts
27th January 2006, 08:17 PM
no it works nicely for me, I downloaded around 15 episodes from there and remaining things from shiningstar, and from some other sites, in good quality itself, all are around 80MB fot 32 mins serial...its good enough...
shiva

Would appreciate if you can give a URL to these sites.

shivadev
28th January 2006, 09:12 PM
well it is www.shiningstarnet.tk

sangeetha_me
3rd February 2006, 11:14 PM
Tamil tricks has only the 1st 20 episodes..in that too, i think there are some parts missing. But one good thing abt them is..u can download the episodes...unlike other pay sites where u can only watch it online.

shivadev
4th February 2006, 04:23 PM
:) ofcourse,. I am saving all the episodes in my laptop and will write in DVD :) probably will release them soon :)
shiv

usha_pooja
5th February 2006, 06:34 PM
www.shiningstarnet.tk nothing is commin up

take care

from usha

shivadev
10th February 2006, 08:04 PM
it is working well for me,
it goes to another link, and click that, you will get the forum and there you can see the links, all the best..
regds,
Shiv