PDA

View Full Version : Kalki in Jeya Tv

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

malar2905
21st September 2005, 04:34 PM
Hi all.....Im a great fan of kalki....Could any1 tell me where i can get d kalki song?.....Kalki is a great serial played in Jeya tv acted by Khusbhoo...........Plzzz let me noe since Im mad of KALKI.....

Cheers
Malar

Kalki - Title song (http://raretfm.mayyam.com/stream/tvserial/Kalki.rm)

usha_pooja
21st September 2005, 10:37 PM
u mad of da serial well 4get it cos its boring but i agree da song is nice. All u can do is 2 record it from da TV n then process it on2 da internet which i dont know.

take care
from usha

SSathiya
1st December 2005, 05:15 AM
you can always record the song with a mic from your PC..or if you have a laptop its even easier using sound recorder.
Microsofts Onenote program is also good for recording...i use it in my lectures at school..its clear!

usha_pooja
1st December 2005, 11:24 PM
you can always record the song with a mic from your PC..or if you have a laptop its even easier using sound recorder.
Microsofts Onenote program is also good for recording...i use it in my lectures at school..its clear!

very interestin sathiya

take care
from usha

kandiban
8th December 2005, 04:13 AM
what happen she mariied tarani ? she said she do not like him..
then lastest i watch is ,tarani drunk and come back ,kakli crying ?????????

what is next ??????????????? :roll: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :roll: :roll: :roll: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Sanguine Sridhar
8th December 2005, 04:14 AM
Kandiban

What la? Long time no see? How is Tamil? How is your wife la?

SSathiya
9th December 2005, 09:38 AM
Yah..
she married Dharani...

You can read the story in Yahoo groups. There is a group called Kalki malaysia where they have updates.

Have fun!

usha_pooja
11th December 2005, 08:28 PM
Yah..
she married Dharani...

You can read the story in Yahoo groups. There is a group called Kalki malaysia where they have updates.

Have fun!

also i saw pooja married 2 his chittappa aka da drunked guy in da household.

Also anjali married 2 dr karthik n now shes pregnant

rajis husband sis had a previous relationship with rajis father.

Rajis father has changed n now asking 2 4give him.

Pooja is determined 2 take on revenge on dharini n kalki

take care
from usha

SSathiya
11th December 2005, 11:50 PM
Anjali married karthik but then she died while giving birth to the baby. The baby also died.

Raji's husband is in jail for charges of killing his sister, but it was gopi the brother in law who actually did it.

usha_pooja
12th December 2005, 12:02 AM
Anjali married karthik but then she died while giving birth to the baby. The baby also died.

Raji's husband is in jail for charges of killing his sister, but it was gopi the brother in law who actually did it.

anjail dead cant believe it but y?

vanambadi
18th December 2005, 11:09 PM
Kalki is a total new comer to many family who are writign of all their good will ad property to her and all time keep saying oh kalki oh kalki the great.

is kushbooo is planning to get to the C.M psot in the MGR lines.

malsi
20th December 2005, 11:51 AM
oh..

SSathiya
21st December 2005, 04:42 AM

anjail dead cant believe it but y?

They killed off the character because they wanted to bring in the Karthik and Sheila affair. I guess the actress who played anjali wanted to leave the serial..i dont know why else they would kill of such an important character.

vanambadi
21st December 2005, 09:28 AM
Kushbu's plan was
just like M.G.R furst act as a super role model house wife and collect as much 2 backets fo tears from each house wife.

build the furture as polical leader in the same lines of M.G.R.

for that she needs her own serial THAT IS KALKI.

here you can only expect the so\tory lines which will finally lead all of you to amke contirbutions to make temple in each and every coutry you all live.

the other old woman, Vennerakdai nirmala is acting in this erial, who is no way related KALKI has given all the possible supports both physically and financially, even after knowing the whole society is inulting them for housing a other mans wife ete. well kushbu is building up her carrier as a political leader. let us see, whether Vijayakanth gets some junior minister post.

usha_pooja
21st December 2005, 06:34 PM
any latest update on da serial.

Is Karthik havin an affair with shella thats mad.

Anjali is a really great character why on earth would these directors would waste a gud character.

take care
from usha

mokshani
22nd December 2005, 12:56 AM
Hi guys! Iam a new hubber from USA. Your topic about "Kalki Serial" caught my attention!!! :idea: I watch this show every day on the internet, i wouldnt miss it for the world!!
I agree with u, they shldnt have killed Anjali. They gave such a strong foundation to the charecter that she has to deliver the baby and live with karthik but all of a sudden she died and left question behind!!! :huh: "(whether she is still upset with Kalki or not)" And now Anjali's soul is threatning sheela to not to get married to Karthik.

Welll... however, kalki's charecter is pretty strong especially in taking revenge on pooja. I like this show..... :thumbsup:

usha_pooja
22nd December 2005, 03:31 AM
Hi guys! Iam a new hubber from USA. Your topic about "Kalki Serial" caught my attention!!! :idea: I watch this show every day on the internet, i wouldnt miss it for the world!!
I agree with u, they shldnt have killed Anjali. They gave such a strong foundation to the charecter that she has to deliver the baby and live with karthik but all of a sudden she died and left question behind!!! :huh: "(whether she is still upset with Kalki or not)" And now Anjali's soul is threatning sheela to not to get married to Karthik.

Welll... however, kalki's charecter is pretty strong especially in taking revenge on pooja. I like this show..... :thumbsup:

hi mokshani where do u watch da serial could u plz give me da website it would be very helpful.

N also i agree with u abt da fact that anjali should of not died @ all. Thats very bad n da way which kalki is extracting her revenge with pooja is also very interestin 2 watch.

By da way is Dharini startin 2 walk now?

I wanna know

N could u tell me what has happened so far plz?

Take care
from usha

kelly
22nd December 2005, 09:20 AM
Who is Sheila

usha_pooja
22nd December 2005, 06:53 PM
sheila i think is karthik friend somethin like that.

Shes also a doctor.

take care
from usha

mokshani
22nd December 2005, 09:53 PM
Hi Usha!

I watch jaya tv, raj tv and other tv programs on www.numtv.com with 15days of programs Archieved. Best source for people who are away from home. U get to choose whatever channels u want.

well... abt dharani.. .. he started walking longtime ago!!!He and kalki gets into argument and kalki had to leave the house because of pooja. He also started a new company with the help of his attea(who was introduced in the begining of the episodes). Now Kalki became the MD of their previous company where pooja was MD. Recently, yesterday, kalki bought their ancesterial house where pooja was staying. Its getting really interesting and kalki is taking revenge on pooja........

~Mokshani

usha_pooja
23rd December 2005, 12:19 AM
Hi Usha!

I watch jaya tv, raj tv and other tv programs on www.numtv.com with 15days of programs Archieved. Best source for people who are away from home. U get to choose whatever channels u want.

well... abt dharani.. .. he started walking longtime ago!!!He and kalki gets into argument and kalki had to leave the house because of pooja. He also started a new company with the help of his attea(who was introduced in the begining of the episodes). Now Kalki became the MD of their previous company where pooja was MD. Recently, yesterday, kalki bought their ancesterial house where pooja was staying. Its getting really interesting and kalki is taking revenge on pooja........

~Mokshani

thx 4 that n thx 4 da updates. Keep on updatin wheneva possible i would luv 2 know abt da serial.

take care
from usha

CR001
17th January 2006, 02:12 AM
Hi mokshani,
Could any one please tell me why dharani and kalki fight? I am watching the old episodes and I have reached only the part where dharani loses his new factory and is drunk. why and when does he lose his leg? Does he know who hi smother is? that womans husband who is scheming all this, does dharani and kalki realise the truth about him?
I am sorry fo rbarging you all with so many questions...but I am very curious
Thanks
CR001

mokshani
18th January 2006, 03:04 AM
Hi CR001!
No problem.. feel free to ask questions... Dharani and family will be kicked out of the house by pooja because they loose all the money, they move to a small house and dharani starts driving auto, where he meets an accident and looses his leg. so, kalki starts working for Venneradai nirmala and her son(sunil) as a care taker pretending unmarried. Dharani finds out and starts doubting her charecter. After a surgery dharani starts walking. Meanwhile Pooja and Arun kumar try their best to break the family into pieces and seperate kalki and dharani. Once dharani and kalki get into huge fight, where dharani asks kalki to leave the house.

Kalki leaves the house with her daughter and lives with venneradai nirmala and her son by telling the truth that she is married and have kid. Pooja starts the rumor that kalki left her husband to stay with Sunil. With the help of sunil, kalki starts taking revenge on pooja. Pooja's husband, ramanathan also helps kalki to get the house and their company back. Finally pooja is on streets with out single penny. But ramanathan being pooja's husband follows her and makes pooja to realise her mistakes.

Finally now pooja also changed and begs all the family members for the forgiveness and accept her one among them. But Nobody trusts pooja except kalki. Kalki asks ramanathan to work at her office and gives some money for food and shelter.

Now in the last week episodes... Ramanathan's both kidney failures and is in hospital for the donors........

CR001! i explained very very shortcut view of "kalki." Its slow but watch it... its interesting, especially the scenes where kalki takes revenge on pooja.

CR001
18th January 2006, 06:18 AM
Hi mokshani,
Thanks for such wonderful synopsis..one additional question, does that stupid dharani finally realise her worth? what happens to dharani and his real mom? what abt paati malar and malar's husband?
Sorry again
Thanks in advance
CR001

vanambadi
18th January 2006, 02:39 PM
any latest update on da serial.

Is Karthik havin an affair with shella thats mad.

Anjali is a really great character why on earth would these directors would waste a gud character.

take care
from usha

karthik has already hands with sheela.

why are so much feeling for that sisophonic metal woman.

being a mental woman, can feel sorry for her but not ler to get married ad prodcue a breed of mental problamatic kids!

feel sorry for her, be happy her pains and pains to her near and dear ones are over.

let karthik have some practical woman as wife.

CR001
18th January 2006, 09:57 PM
did sheila scheme this death? Wasnt she eyeing karthik from the beginning..

vanambadi
18th January 2006, 11:38 PM
Sheila scheme this death

Sheela was in love with karthik from the childhood

he he responded is not ??

mokshani
20th January 2006, 10:33 PM
hi CR001!
Sorry for the late reply, Paati, malar and her husband live together with dharani. Dharani is son of Malar's own sister. She is none other than arunkumar's(main villen) wife. Dharani doesnt know that. But some croocked women comes and says she is dharani's mother (we dont know who she is..and y she is here ). Stupid dharani accepts her as mom even though whole family try to explain at the same time nobody wants to tell him who is his original mother. So this unknown woman stays with dharani's family always giving trouble to everyone and trying to turn dharani against his own family.

On the other part of story ramanathan(Dharani's chittappa) is suffering from kidney failure. Pooja accepts to donate kidney and trying to patch up with the family by realising all her mistakes.

Coming to Karthik and sheela..... anjali is coming in dreams of sheela and threatening her not to marry karthik because sheela lets anjali die in the hospital during her labor.

usha_pooja
21st January 2006, 04:22 PM
so much has happened in kalki i cannot believe dis OMG!.

Take care
from usha

P.S plz do keep on updatin

CR001
28th January 2006, 09:48 AM
for the detailed update...
but I think this whole new mother thing is pretty stupid right? why do they need this twist?
so that sheila is a terrible person ha...how could she kozhanjify with kalkis sister like that? and let her die...disgusting...doesnt karthik see through this
sorry if it is too much trouble...feel free to say no
CR001

CR001
28th January 2006, 07:34 PM
Also Mokshani
what happened to venkatesan and malars daughter who was married to rajis brother...?
Do they know about arunkumar being such a villain?
Thanks
CR001

mokshani
28th January 2006, 10:22 PM
Yes exactly! its unnecessary to bring the mother charecter. She didnt achieve anything yet. She is just being supportive to dharani and fighting with all the family members and also trying to turn dharani againt them.
Coming to sheela..... she and her care taker, annamma, planned everything together from the beginning. Sheela made an impression that she care about anjali, karthik and his mother. She killed anjali and made it seem its natural death and openly showed her guilt to family member that anjali died because of her. poor karthik without knowing the truth, convinced sheela that its not her fault for anjali's natural death and accepted her to be his bride. Now the wedding arrangements are going. Sheela and annamma are trying to avoid karthik's mom in wedding plan.

By the way forgot to mention.. karthik's mom over heard sheela and annamma talking that after marriage they want to kick her out of the house. Since then karthik's mom kept an eye on sheela. Anajali is torchuring sheela in everyway and scaring hell out of her.

Poor karthik has no idea whats going on at home. He is just happy because he is going to marry sheela. He is an idiot i would say!!....

mokshani
28th January 2006, 10:41 PM
hi cr001!

Forgot to mention u abt venkatesan's daughter...
The director had ended these two charecters by sending them to other country. I dont even remember exactly. Its been such along time may be more than a year.

But raji is playing a big role equal to kalki. Raji and her lover tamilarasan got married. Tamil's sister's husband,gopi loves raji. He plays several games with raji to attain her. Finally he kills his wife and blames it on tamil. So, tamil is at jail. RAji stays with gopi to get the truth from his mouth with the help of magaleer kaval nilayam, but of no use.

Raji got another idea to save tamil. She has some tumor in her stomach which is making her nausea. So, raji with the help of doctor and her parents(convincing tamil at jail) tells gopi that she is pregnant because of him(ggopi). Raji asks tamil to file a case on gopi for making raji pregnant. Gopi is scared and furious because court can say that he killed his wife and put it on tamil's head just to attain raji.

I dont know if u r following my narration. Please let me know if u have any question. This hub is a good way of making friends.

CR001
30th January 2006, 09:41 AM
Hi Mokshani,
thank you so much for taking the time off to patiently answer to all my questions. you are eight the hub is definitely a good way to make friends....
I also think this dharani is an idiot to be influenced by other people all the time right?
I will ask you more questions if you dont mind. Btw my name is chitra.
Thanks

mokshani
2nd February 2006, 01:11 AM
hi crool/ chitra!

What a co-incidence, my maiden name was chitra too. After marriage my name has changed.I was wondering today wheather to refer u as cr001 or chitra :D. No problem u can ask me more questions abt kalki.

mokshani
2nd February 2006, 01:31 AM
Hi! do want to know what happened in kalki recently???? Pooja accept to donate her kidney to her husband (ramanathan). kalki helps financially for pooja and ramanathan for operation and other facilities. Whole family was together at the hospital for pooja & ramanathan except dharani. Pooja personally goes to dharani's hospital and opolosizes but he kicks her out of his office. Dharani says he cant forget the painthat he had gone through because of pooja and ramanathan. The kidney transplantation is done and they both r fine.

On the other hand, raji's husband, tamil is back from jail but gopi doesnt know that. Gopi's son will be kidnapped by someone(dont know yet who did it).

usha_pooja
5th February 2006, 06:32 PM
has pooja really changed?

What has happened recently plz do tell?

Also thx 4 da updates it really interesting 2 c.

Take care

from usha

CR001
9th February 2006, 08:42 AM
Hi mokshani,
Thanks so much for kindly answering all my questions.......and you can call me chitra :D
So has pooja really changed? What about that arunkumar? any devps from his end? What happened to sumati and that raji's brother? What about kalki and dharani's relationship? That poor anjali...I feel so bad for her...she trusted this sheila so much......
Chitra

kathir
14th February 2006, 01:59 PM
Hai im kathir,

i will be grateful, if u can let us know the continuation of this serial.

thanks in advance

,,,kathir :D

CR001
17th February 2006, 08:58 AM
hi mokshani,
ore demand daan ponge ungal updateskku..please update in a few lines to starved souls like us :D

CR001
23rd February 2006, 05:35 AM
could somebody let me know why malar suddenly starts behaving so badly with kalki????? suddenly ore panam payithiyam...Does any one know why?
Thanks
CR001

kathir
23rd February 2006, 03:06 PM
Hai, i have some info about Kalki serial
courtesy from my friend - Dubai.

Pooja and the new partner will take revenge on Dharani's father and make them poor.
Dharani will become auto driver, and you said MIL will be blaming Kalki for what all happened, (not in the bad intention). Because, meantime patti, MIl, FIl will consider jyosiar for their present situation, he will tell that only FIL is having bad time and it will continue for some months and he will some parigaram for that. After hearing this MIL and FIL will decide to go for Kasi and spend their days there. But Kalki and Dharani will not allow.

SO MIL will act like usual MIL, so that Dharani and Kalki will go out of their house, atleast they can be out this bad time. Kalki will be looking out for job and Dharani will not allow her first, and then somehow she will convince him, and she will appointed in her previous office as executive secretary, from there ego starts with Dharani and it will continue and she will quit the job and Dharani will met with the accident and he has to undergo spinal cord operation, Kalki will be going for work again, even though Dharani doesn't like her going for job, their family situation will keep him quiet. But from that time he will start ignoring Kalki and MIL also will join him.

Kalki where she joined as home nurse, she will lie to them that she is not married, and after so many problems, her present boss, Sunil will like and want to get married, one day when he come to drop her home, he will come to know the truth.

Next day, she will resign the job and Dharani willl contine his torture. Dr. Karthik will offer Kalki job in his hospital, Dharani will agree and his operation will be sucess, again one more villi doctor will appear as Karthik's friend and she will not like Karthik and Kalki being too close and she will do her best to seperate Kalki and her sister, and from Dharani. One fine day, Anjali will mistake her sister and her husband and directly she will fight with Kalki to leave her husband. after hearing this Kalki will cry and she will tell patti about this and Dharani will not console her, instead he will tell, may true what Anjali is said. after arguements she will decide to leave the house and Dharani will also tell that if she stays in this house, he has leave.

Kalki will stay in Sunil's house and as usual all her family members will come and meet her and they will tell one day Dharani will realisse the truth and he will accept her. She will conceive second, Dharani will be very happy, but his ego will not allow him to go down to her. Dharani's original father will come and he will get Dharani's back to Kalki and chitappa will realise this mistake and he will give his shares to Kalki and she will come MD for their family company.

Dharani will start his own business, his house owner daughter will like Dharani and but he will not. Dharani will always tell only Kalki could be his wife, no one can take her place, even if they are seperated. Ofcourse they will apply for divorce.

As of this month, Pooja has changed and realises her mistake, she will donate kidney for her husband, Dharani also will change and apologise to Kalki, Sunil will be married to Varsa (new character), Only tomorrow we will come to know how Kalki is going to meet Dharani.

...kathir :D

usha_pooja
27th February 2006, 09:36 PM
thanks 4 da update kadhir.

take care
from usha

mmselvi
28th February 2006, 05:49 AM
hiii

mmselvi
28th February 2006, 05:51 AM
hi

kathir
28th February 2006, 01:57 PM
u r welcome usha

....kathir :D

usha_pooja
28th February 2006, 08:50 PM
no probs kathir

CR001
2nd March 2006, 08:36 AM
Thank you very much kathir....it is a great relief for ppl who watch tamilgrounds.....they have only updated till the part where dharanis drink is mixed with something by a fellow autodriver and he has a small accident.....it is so frustrating knowing that the serial is atleast a year ahead in india...
CR001

mokshani
2nd March 2006, 11:31 PM
Hi Cr001!
Sorry i couldnt reply your messages. But i saw u getting the updates of kalki through Kathir. The Narration was gr8. Do u want to know latest updates of kalki??...... Here u go....

Sunil gets married to Varsha. Varsha's father doesnt like kalki being at sunil's place. so, he asks sunil and varsha to come and stay with them. Sunil gets mad and says its impossible to stay at his wife's place leaving his mom. Finally varsha plans to bring her parents to sunil's house.

On the other hand, Anu(dharani's house owner's daughter) who was already in love with dharani goes to kalki's office and tells her that she and dharani love each other and they are going to get married after kalki and dharani's divorce. Kalki being heavy hearted with 7months pregnant goes to dharani's office and says .. I wont be in middle of u and anu, u both can marry each other, i will be totally away from your life. Dharani feels bad for kalki and try to explain her that nothing is going on between anu and him. Dharani goes home and yells at anu for creating this kind of trouble. He tells anu that he doesnt love her and he has no intension to marry her and kalki is the only woman in his life.

Dharani tries to talk to kalki in several places abt anu's issue, but kalki avoids him. Finally he goes to sunil's house, there he meets sunil's mom, apologizes for his previous behaviour, he has changed, realised kalki's charecter and wants to live with kalki. Sunil's mom promises dharani that she will bring kalki to him. She explains kalki everything and kalki decides to meet dharani at his place.

mokshani
2nd March 2006, 11:48 PM
The following are this week's episode:
Anu and dharani's fake mom decide to trap dharani somehow to get married to anu. When all the family members go to visit their family temple except dharani and fake mom, she mixes sleeping tablets in the milk and gives it to dharani. As dharani sleeps she brings anu and asks her to sleep on dharani's bed. Anu's father gets worried and starts searching for her. Meanwhile, the whole family comes back from temple. They all see dharani and anu on bed. Anu's father creates a big scene and yells at whole family for dharani's misbehave. But Dharani has no idea how anu came to his room and what had happened in the room.

At sunil's place.... varsha's father wantedly drops oil on the stairs to harm kalki. Kalki slips from the stairs, will be admitted in the hospital. Doctor says she is out of danger except some injury to hand, but she is very weak and cant resist any shocks and surprises. Dharani and family will be at hospital and decides not to tell abt anu's issue to kalki. Dharani apolozises to Kalki and they get together finally. But sunil says dharani shld come to his place and traditionally he can take his wife to his house. Dharani accepts.

CR001
3rd March 2006, 07:29 AM
rombave izhutu addikaranga pa...there is no need for all thgis added confusion, chattunnu serialle mudikave therile ,...
any takers?

kathir
7th March 2006, 07:43 AM
thank you very much mokshani

really appreciate your favour.
wonder when they will end this serial. dragggggiiiinnnnggg too much.

usha_pooja
7th March 2006, 04:49 PM
thx 4 da super duper update

take care
from usha

mokshani
11th March 2006, 09:48 PM
No problem guys... doesnt seem like serial is going to end soon.

Kalki, dharani,pooja and whole family living together under one roof including the fake mother. IN last week episode, they made it clear that poonkudi(fake mom) was appointed by arun kumar to split the family. He also foundout his wife (real poongudi) calls kalki's house and speak to the whole family. Arun kumar started wondering abt his own wife and keeps an eye on her....

usha_pooja
12th March 2006, 12:28 AM
thank u 4 da update

take care
from usha

annamalaiar
12th March 2006, 06:50 PM
Hi,

I only get to watch Kalki occasionally and have missed quite a number of episodes. Here in Malaysia the last time I watched Anjali , Kalki's younger sister was still alive.

However, after reading the updates on this site I realise that quite a lot of things have been going on in India.

Could someone pls help me with replies to my questions?
1. Kalki is 7 months pregnant ... ??? She has already given birth to Manoj's daughter. Is she now pregnant with Dharani's child?

2. What is the current situation of Dharani? Who is this Anu who is in love with him? I thought it was Pooja (now married to Ramanathan) who was in love with him?

3. What about Venkatesan, Dharani's father? I remember that a man wanted revenge on him - what has happened?

4. And finally, could someone pls explain about Anjali and how she died and afterwards how it is that Sheila is marrying her husband? What happened to Anjali's baby?

Thanks a lot.
A.R.

mokshani
12th March 2006, 09:11 PM
Hi A.R.!
Here are the answers for your questions...
1. Kalki is 7 months pregnant ... ??? She has already given birth to Manoj's daughter. Is she now pregnant with Dharani's child?
While kalki was pregnant, manoj dies and dharani marries kalki. Yes she is pregnant with dharani's child now.
2. What is the current situation of Dharani? Who is this Anu who is in love with him? I thought it was Pooja (now married to Ramanathan) who was in love with him?
The story started with pooja and dharani being lovers, but dharani marries kalki which made pooja to turn againt them. To take revenge on kalki & dharani, pooja enters the house marrying ramanathan. She kicks whole family out of the house except ramanathan. Anu is dharani's house owner. She falls in love with him even though she knows he is married.
3. What about Venkatesan, Dharani's father? I remember that a man wanted revenge on him - what has happened?
Yes, his name is Arun kumar. He uses pooja to take revenge on the family. They both plan together and kicks ramanathan and family out of house. So, dharani,kalki and family live in a rented house where anu and her father owns. Arun kumar and pooja creates problem to split kalki and dharani.
4. And finally, could someone pls explain about Anjali and how she died and afterwards how it is that Sheila is marrying her husband? What happened to Anjali's baby?
Sheela being a doctor lets anjali die while in labor. Both anjali and child dies. Karthik will be very depressed where sheela with cunning mind comforts him with love and affection. Sheela is pregnant with karthik's child. So, he decides to marry her. But anjali torchers sheela being ghost.

annamalaiar
16th March 2006, 02:56 PM
Thanks so much for your reply, Mokshani.

A.R.

mokshani
21st March 2006, 12:27 AM
u r welcome A.R. :D

CR001
21st March 2006, 10:47 PM
Hi mokshani,
any new updates.....I am watching kalki on tamilgrounds....it is way behind in episodes.....they just know that dharani is innocent in the kalla note story and as usual our great kalki goes and directly confronts pooja...I mean is she stupid or something...I am getting really irritated with this kalki...ivalo slow aa poradhu serial? dont you think.....eppo miudiyimo......again she goes and confronts arun kumar in his house...I mean she is overdoing her part...what she really needs to do is smartly overthrow these people instead of confronting them like this....does she do anything smart at all? please let me know
Thanks
CR001

CR001
21st March 2006, 11:24 PM
also can anybody tell me?
at what point does sheela turn bad because at this point what I see in tamilgrounds is that only annamma is bad and does all that josiyar stuff but sheela gets angry with kartiks mother for suggesting that she should abort anjali's child......
so right now it looks like sheela really cares for anjali...at what point does she join annamma?
CR001

SSathiya
22nd March 2006, 04:57 AM
Sneha was always bad. She just acted nice to get on karthik's good side. You'll see later on that she is just as evil as annamma.

After anjali dies, sheela sleeps with karthik and he decides to marry her.

melissa
27th March 2006, 01:55 AM
Anything special happening in Kalki? one thing, why will Arun kumar destroy Kalki and her in-laws?

satyasankar
27th March 2006, 09:18 AM
thanks for the updates. pls someone update what happened on friday's episode.

roops
1st April 2006, 11:54 PM
HI mokshani where are u??????????
we all are waiting to know whts happening in kalki. pls update

satyasankar
4th April 2006, 10:38 PM
Dharani, kalki and all of his family members are staying in one house which dharani bought for kalki. kalki talked to dharani that whe wants to take rest and look after the house and aksed him to take care of the house. he told her that she wl take rest and go once in a while to the off and take care of the off work.

after some days he is going to open another unit and named as kalki. he told one date is auspicious for opening the factory and printed the invitation also. at the same day kalki is also planned for board meeting. he asked her to change the date but informer of arunkumar is told abt this. so arunkumar doesn't want to change the date. all other board members also not able to change the meeting. so she is unable to attend the opening function. all of the family members are very anger with kalki. but dharani understand the situation and asked her to try her level best to attend the function. she agreed for that.

on that day arunkumar is coming to attend the meeting. kicha tried his mobile but he told he has some work and unable to come. so kalki decided to cancel the meeting and went to the opeing function and all are happy.

when dharani and kalki planning to go outside that time poongodi wl make a call to her and asked her to call dharani. 2 to 3 times same thing happening. dharani told kalki that he had off work and left to anu's place.

On bharani's b'day all of his family members wished him and gave the gifts. but all of them thought that poongodi is not aware of this and dharani will enquire abt this and throw her out of the family.
all of them had b'fast that time poongodi came and brought lots of people for giving annadhanam. all are shocked. original poongodi called dharani to wish him but she is unable to talk when she hear dharani's voice. on the other phone arunkumar heard this and told her that he is going to kill one of that family member and called somebody and told something.

after all of the members in dharani's hosue ate payasam and dharani's step mother vomitted and fell down. dharani took her and went to the hospital. dr told that he found poison in that food. all are shocked. pooja has doubt and blame on poongodi. but dharani wont accept it.

satyasankar
4th April 2006, 10:38 PM
Dharani, kalki and all of his family members are staying in one house which dharani bought for kalki. kalki talked to dharani that whe wants to take rest and look after the house and aksed him to take care of the house. he told her that she wl take rest and go once in a while to the off and take care of the off work.

after some days he is going to open another unit and named as kalki. he told one date is auspicious for opening the factory and printed the invitation also. at the same day kalki is also planned for board meeting. he asked her to change the date but informer of arunkumar is told abt this. so arunkumar doesn't want to change the date. all other board members also not able to change the meeting. so she is unable to attend the opening function. all of the family members are very anger with kalki. but dharani understand the situation and asked her to try her level best to attend the function. she agreed for that.

on that day arunkumar is coming to attend the meeting. kicha tried his mobile but he told he has some work and unable to come. so kalki decided to cancel the meeting and went to the opeing function and all are happy.

when dharani and kalki planning to go outside that time poongodi wl make a call to her and asked her to call dharani. 2 to 3 times same thing happening. dharani told kalki that he had off work and left to anu's place.

On bharani's b'day all of his family members wished him and gave the gifts. but all of them thought that poongodi is not aware of this and dharani will enquire abt this and throw her out of the family.
all of them had b'fast that time poongodi came and brought lots of people for giving annadhanam. all are shocked. original poongodi called dharani to wish him but she is unable to talk when she hear dharani's voice. on the other phone arunkumar heard this and told her that he is going to kill one of that family member and called somebody and told something.

after all of the members in dharani's hosue ate payasam and dharani's step mother vomitted and fell down. dharani took her and went to the hospital. dr told that he found poison in that food. all are shocked. pooja has doubt and blame on poongodi. but dharani wont accept it.

mokshani
5th April 2006, 01:51 AM
Hi guys! How r u all? Went to San Fransisco, CA for vacation. Sorry i couldnt reply u all. I just finished watching kalki. No way they will finish this show soon.... they r developing it like anything but getting interested too.

Here we go....
As we all know anu and poongudi are creating trouble in the family by blackmailing dharani. Once kalki and dharani suppose to go to kalki's doctor for regular checkup, anu as usual calls and asks dharani to come home, so dharani sends kalki to hospital with his grandma. He feels bad and frustated with anu's behaviour, he yells at her and tells her that kalki is the only woman in his life and no way he will marry anu. with this anger anu wantedly hugs and drops kungumum on dharani's shoulder. Dharani goes home and kalki asks abt the kumkum on the shirt,he blushes by saying he went to temple for pradhosham. Next day morning, grandma advices dharani to come home for lunch as it was pradhosham and he is not suppose to eat outside. Kalki gets doubt and dharani feels guilty for lying. That night kalki confronts dharani, dharani promises that he wont lie to her any more (but he wont mention anything abt anu). He feels terrible abt this and talks to his dad, his dad requests dharani not to mention anything to kalki as she is very weak with her pregnancy.

By the way do u guys know arun kumar found out who is dharani's mom....?

roops
5th April 2006, 05:34 AM
thanxs for the updates mokshani. hope u had a wonderful vacation. i really enjoy reading your updates.

kathir
5th April 2006, 10:27 AM
thank you soooo muucccch
mokshani and satyasangkar for your great updates..

mokshani
6th April 2006, 01:34 AM
Hi Roops! No problem. I appreciate ur comment :D , i feel worth it for taking time and narrating the story now. Thanx.

mokshani
6th April 2006, 01:37 AM
No problem kathir, anytime... :D

jimit2007
9th April 2006, 12:40 AM
hhihhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
:twisted: :roll: :oops:

roops
11th April 2006, 01:09 AM
Hi mokshani, did u watch kalki. whts happening now. we really like ur updates

CR001
12th April 2006, 10:00 PM
Hi mokshani and satyashankar,
thanks so much for your generous updates to such kalki fans....innuma poli ammaode acting kalaiyale....I am really irritated with this real poongodi...why cant she be a bit brave and come out with the truth....why does she have to live with a husband like arunkumar? appadiyavadhu oru married life theveya?
what do you say folks?
CR001

CR001
13th April 2006, 12:32 AM
I am seeing an old episode of kalki where she joins her old boss where she used to work before she married charani's brother...
she joins that company...why does she leave that and become a nurse etc? Can someone help me here please?
CR001

roops
18th April 2006, 06:22 AM
mokshani wht happened. waiting to read ur excellent updates

venikalai
20th April 2006, 01:35 PM
Hi Mokshini,
really appreciate your favour.
Could u pls help me with replies to my question?.
What happend to raji and Tamil? Did Raji save her husband?

Thanks in advance

mokshani
24th April 2006, 09:25 PM
Hi CR001! You r right!! this real poonguodi charecter is waste. Doesnt make sense atall. Now that arun kumar knows that dharani is her son, atleast she can comeout and say something. Instead she is acting helpless and keeping quiet....

mokshani
24th April 2006, 09:35 PM
Hi Venikalai! yes,,,,, raji and tamil.... whole diffent new story started with them. Raji stays at gopi's house to findout the truth abt the murder. She fakes and fears gopi by telling him she is pregnant and it is because of him. For revenge, gopi turns against her and brings a fake DNA report that shows raji is pregnant with gopi's child. Meanwhile, tamil comesout of jail on bail. Raji becomes pregnant with tamil's child. But He hears people talking rumours abt gopi and raji. so, he gets doubt on raji and leaves the house......

mokshani
24th April 2006, 09:53 PM
Hi roops! How r u? Kalki is dragging like anything... .... Arunkumar findsout his wife is dharani's original mom. He threatens her not to tell anyone that he knows and she shldnot talk,see or go anywhere, otherwise he would kill dharani. On the otherhand, Anu is torturing dharani by calling him and asking him to come home. Once kalki goes to dharani office where anu and dharani would be argueing in the conference room. Kalki asks dharani, but dharani lies there was some meeting with clients. Kalki confronts him and gets doubt on him. Meanwhile, both kalki and dharani receives divorce notice appeal at court. They both decides to go to court and cancel the divorce appeal. KNowing this, Appu(anu's father) threatens dharani not to make deal at court and accept divorce from kalki. Othewise he complains at policestation abt dharani for spoiling anu's life..... This is the update untill last thursday. Will let u know what happens next... chao! :D

roops
26th April 2006, 10:28 PM
Hi mokshani, thanxs for the update. how r u. keep updating all of us. thanks once again

venikalai
27th April 2006, 05:51 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thank u very much for ur reply.I 've another question also.Did Dr.Karthik findout sheila's true color :?: "Ennal nammave mudiyavillai Dr.sheila ennoru villi yendru!!!!!!!!!!"

Regards.

mokshani
2nd May 2006, 10:25 PM
HI roops! iam doing good, how r u? Kalki for the past week as follows:
Anu and her father threatens dharani not to withdraw the divorce case. The courtday finally comes and dharani goes to anu's house to beg/request her to leave him alone as he loves kalki and want to live with her rest of his life. anu and her father locks him in a room but dharani convince them by lying that he would go to court and accept the divorce case. On the otherhand kalki and family members will be in court tensed.Finally dharani showsup and withdraw the divorce case. Kalki and dharani starts their new life. But Dharani and family will be scared to hell that the police might come and arrest dharani. police never show up. so dharani goes to anu's house and thanks her for not filing a case on him. Anu says she loves him and never do anything that harms him. But she will never leave him alone.

Will see what happens next week... chao!!

mokshani
2nd May 2006, 10:36 PM
Hi Venikalai! No problem any time...
Karthik kind of getting idea abt sheela now. Karthik and sheela's wedding day finally comes, but a day before karthik's mom gets sick and will be hospitalised. Still sheela doesnt bother abt it and says she wants to get married without worrying abt MIL(motherinlaw). Also, one of the astrologer tells sheels to stop the marriage otherwise, MIL will die. Sheela wont bother to tell this thing nor worried abt her MIL. Karthik finds out the truth and stops the wedding. Since then sheela always argues with her MIL even infront of karthik. Karthik started to understand her real face.

Once at the hospital with her negligency she prescribes abortion tablets to a lady who got pregnant after 15 years, but the patient finds out before taking it and complains to karthik. Because of sheela, the reputation of the hospital and name and fame of karthik goes down. He yells at sheela and kicks her out of the hospital.

sheela still lives at karthik's house thinking that she would get married to karthik......

venikalai
3rd May 2006, 11:00 AM
Hi mokshani,
thanxs.Keep updating 4 all of us. thanks once again

Regards,

roops
3rd May 2006, 10:35 PM
thanxs mokshani for the wonderful updates. ur help is appreciated.

usha_pooja
3rd May 2006, 10:42 PM
mokshani yr updates r superb thx.
its so draggin with even more twists.

take care
from usha

venikalai
11th May 2006, 11:07 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Has any updates of current episodes of Kalki?
.......... Very anxious to hear.

Regards,
K.Kalai

sharmi
12th May 2006, 05:28 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Any updates after Kalki See Dharnai and Anu in the Restaurant, is Dharani take her to restaurant or Anu had made him to take her, did Dharani registered him as Anu's husband or Anu had made this trick, does Dharani falling for Anu or as he always says does he only love Kalki? Please give some updates, sorry for asking lots of questing, i am very much like this serial, i dont want Kalki and Dharani separate again or their charactors to be twisted, ......... so give me some updates when you can...............

sharmi
15th May 2006, 05:44 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Any Update you would like to share since your last email, specially i am very anxious to know what happen between Kalki and Dharani after seeing in the Restaurant and in the email i sent on asking did Dharani take Anu to restaurant or registered his name as Anu's husband or has Dharani had falled in Anu's trick and falling for her or start to love her? or as he said he always love Kalki only? How is Dharani and Kalki's relation ship? give me some updates, very anxious? ................ I don't won't Dharani and Kalki's charactor to be twisted or separate again?

Sharmi

roops
15th May 2006, 10:35 PM
hi sharmi, this restaurant info is new to all of us. tell us in detail

roops
15th May 2006, 10:37 PM
mokshani we miss ur updates....... all are anxiously waiting to hear from u

Ghlli
16th May 2006, 03:59 AM
is this kushboos? it used to and still goes on deepam tv (and tamil channel in england)

the last time i watched it was yearss back :lol:

sharmi
16th May 2006, 10:10 AM
Hi Roops,
Its update Mokshani sent to me, when i was having problem in log on here you go i can share with you......

Welcome to the group. Actually nothing much happened after they got together. Anu just kept on torchering dharani, oneday kalki and all the family members are supposed to go for lunch at some restaurant, dharani says, he joins them directly at restaurant but suddenly(asusual) he gets call from anu saying that she is been vomiting since morning. Dharani and anu goes to gynic and findsout, its just normal indigestion or something but not pregnant. Dharani will be so releaved. But at the gynic clinic, he will be registered as husband of anu!! dharani takes anu to restaurant where kalki and family have lunch. Dharani's grandma sees them and pretends as she has chest pain and takes everybody back home, but kalki also sees dharani and anu, she will be shocked and will not say anything to anyone. She pretends she didnt see anything.

Dhesh
16th May 2006, 01:54 PM
A platform for meeting, interaction and collaboration of minds
Hub Portal | TFM Portal

FAQ Search Usergroups Profile You have no new messages Log out [ Dhesh ]

Kalki (D best serial in d world)

The Hub Forum Index -> TV,TV Serials and Radio
View previous topic :: View next topic
Dhesh
Newbie Hubber

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:22 am Post subject: Kalki (D best serial in d world)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Sharmi 4 d grate update. I don't want der 2 b n e twists in Kalki's or Dharani's character either. Dey r so made 4 eech ova. R Anu n Dharani gettin 2geva. Wat is Anu's dad duin at d moment. Is he still tryin 2 split up Kalki n Dharani. Y won't jus leeve dem alone.

sharmi
17th May 2006, 05:02 AM
Hi Group,
Any updates since my last email, please some on gives us the latest update of Kalki and Dharani......... very anxious to know what happen after Kalki see Dharani in Rest--------- How did Dharani end up registered as Anu's husband and also take her to restaurant........

Very Very anxious to know--------

Sharmi

mokshani
17th May 2006, 07:34 AM
Hi guys! sorry i couldnt reply u guys before. Bit busy with travelling preparations. Guess what!!! iam going to INDIA tommarrow, will be back on june 30.

Well... coming back to KALKI... my god gr8 twist.... As i mentioned last time that kalki saw dharani and anu at restaurant but wont say anything to anyone abt it. Her doubt on dharani increases more and more. That night she calls anu with dharani cell but wont talk, anu on the otherside, thinking its dharani blabbers that she loves him/ likes him finally he himself called her to talk. Kalki hangsup the phone. Nextday morning dharani findsout from anu that somebody used his cell phone to call anu, gets an idea that is kalki.
Nextday kalki goes to dharani's office and requests him to takecare of Amrutham group of companies atleast untill she comes back from delivery. He agrees. While coming out of his office, the next step she takes is asks receptionist to send dharani's cell phone bill and details. She receives it and checks, most of the calls are from anu. She feels bad and keep quiet again.

The third step: She finds dharani's important office file leftout at home. she calls him but the line will be busy. she calls office, he will not be there. She finally calls anu's cell but wont talk anything. Kalki hears anu calling dharani's name.

Today's episode: She hangsup the phone and right away she goes to anu's house. She catches anu and dharani on spot and started asking dharani, y he is doing this thing and lying to her like this??

" All kind of drama goes around, i mean screaming and yelling and asking dharani that she is carrying his baby and he is cheating on other hand blah.... blah....".

Thats it anu gets in between and screams at kalki that dharani loves her and kalki has no right to scream at dharani. Kalki talks back.. didnt u get anyother men to fall in love, y do u want my husband: anu says: I love dharani and will only love dharani. But u(kalki) lost ur husband and loved ur brother-in-law, married him , u left him and stayed at sunil's house, so, u can easily find any other man. Kalki gets really angry and slaps anu, screams at dharani for doing like this to her and leaves home.

At home she tells the whole family the story. Anu's father comes there and tells kalki that anu didnot spoil kalki's or dharani's life. Instead, dharani spoiled anu by sleeping with her. Kalki wont believes him. so, anu's father asks kalki to ask dharani to promise on their baby that he didnt sleep with anu. Dharani wouldnt promise(because, he is not sure what happened that night). Kalki begs each and every family member to tell dharani to promise on baby. Nobody says anything.... Finally anu's father says.. the whole family know abt dharani and anu sleeping together, they all saw with their own eyes.... Todays episode ends....

We have to see what happens next. Sorry guys i wont be here to let u know the details. I always watch kalki on the internet at numtv.com which has 15days archieves. Now iam going to india for 45 days.. dont know whats next. See u guys on hub soon......

sharmi
17th May 2006, 08:12 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thanks fort the update, and all the best for your travelling, can you please tell me from your updates, does Dharani likes Anu now or only Kalki has he said, why he is gone to meet at home or Did Anu called him, was he quiet when Anu talk to Kalki like that or Does he loves Kalki as always? very anxious, sorry to bother this question at your busy time? I know we wont get updates now from you, but if you can say, Dharani's charactor, i dont won't Dharani and Kalki charactor twist or they love each other very much and made for each other....... quick reply would be appreciated.

All the best
Sharmi

kathir
17th May 2006, 02:32 PM
Hi guys! sorry i couldnt reply u guys before. Bit busy with travelling preparations. Guess what!!! iam going to INDIA tommarrow, will be back on june 30.

Well... coming back to KALKI... my god gr8 twist.... As i mentioned last time that kalki saw dharani and anu at restaurant but wont say anything to anyone abt it. Her doubt on dharani increases more and more. ......

Many many thanks to you mokshani. Your updates really great.
and bon voyage to you ,,, and have wonderful trip

...kathir

mokshani
17th May 2006, 07:40 PM
Thanx sharmi and kathir. Actually Dharani goes to anu's house because she blackmails him to come home or she will go to kalki and tell her the truth. Whenever he goes to anu house, dharani always blamed and yelled at her. He was never soft and affectionate to anu, he always loved kalki. While anu and kalki were arguing, dharani try to explain kalki, but she wont listen. On the otherhand, he wll be telling anu to mind her words, but kalki argues with dharani that she had to listen to all this from anu because of him and he put kalki in this situation.

I guess i cleared ur doubts. Chao....Have a nice day....

usha_pooja
18th May 2006, 01:58 AM
thank you for the updates everyone.

take care
from usha

sharmi
18th May 2006, 05:28 AM
Thanks Mokshani, for replying me, do we have await until you are back to hear updates or will you be giving us updates while on your travel, so anxious to hear what happen at home when Kalki came and known about Anu and Dharani by Appu, sorry i know its your travelling time, can any one give some updates, while Mokshani is not here --------- i guess like me all are very axious to know about Kalki and Dharani.........

Sharmi

sharmi
22nd May 2006, 10:36 AM
Hi Guys,
Looks life when Mokshani is on travel, we are not getting any updates of Kalki, has anyone watched it after the current updates we got from Mokshani, very anxious to hear what happen when Anu's father told about Anu and Dharani to Kalki, hope some one knows and like to share with us............. very exciting to know?

Sharmi

Dhesh
22nd May 2006, 04:04 PM
Mokshani, Could you somehow make some updates of Kalki as I am dying to know if there is a future for Kalki and Dharani. I am a big fan of Kalki. :P :) :) :) :D :D :D :wink: :thumbsup:

sharmi
23rd May 2006, 05:34 AM
Hi Desh, Yes me too awaiting to hear what's happeing between Kalki and Dharani, they are so loving to each other and mad about each other, so i don't want their charactor to be twisted......... very good family loving story and has to be like that, its a united big family full of love and charactor acted by Dharani and Kalki is very exciting, so if some one can give us some updates would be good, only thing don't know who can give us except Mokshani.......

Sharmi

Dhesh
23rd May 2006, 08:44 PM
Sharmi, do you know the real name for the character Dharani? because I thinik he is a great actor. How do you feel about Vaishnavi's death? I wonder who is going to play Anu in Kalki. I think Dharani is really sweet. :D :D :D :D :D :wink: :wink: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :!: :!: :!: :!:

sharmi
24th May 2006, 05:51 AM
Hi Desh,
Yes Charactor acted as Dharani is Vivek Anand, he is very good actor. He acts very soft, emotional, its gives the views like us first point to like his acting and charactor in the serial, hope he acts alot and specially with Kushboo alot together and main, because i think the pair looks great, like we watch in the movie some pairs are great when they act together over and over, i am still awaiting for the updates after Mokshani send and dying to know what happen between Kalki and Dharani life, no luck at all, i hope Kushboo wouldn't have twist the story of her charactor and her Husband's charactor as Dharani in any other way, because from Day one the serial start until our last updates they are very much love with each other and they have lot in common and live for each other, that's way she has written the story, so we won't get a negative twist i guess? please do not separate Kalki and Dharani in any cost ? Anu's charactor is mean, i wish she ends her charactor very soon, instead of dragging it to make the viewers in tense.........

Sharmi

Dhesh
24th May 2006, 01:08 PM
Thanks for telling me his name. Where are you currently watching Kalki. I take out rentals from a shop. We have CEE(I)TV and I watch the old episodes sometimes. I've only watched upto the bit where Kalki and Dharani are both agreeing to cancel the divorce. I don't want them to separate, they are so made for each other. It is taking ages to come into the shop. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry:

sharmi
25th May 2006, 05:25 AM
Hi Desh,
I too rent at the video shop and watch it, as you said it take so long to come to the shop. I am awaiting to watch what happen after Kalki saw Dharani at Anu's house, no one seems have any updates for us and is still not available in the Video shop......... so annoying have to await so long.......

Sharmi

Dhesh
25th May 2006, 06:13 PM
Sharmi, I watched Kalki yesterday. I watched the part where Kalki saw Dharani and Anu at the restaurant. I saw this on a cd from the shop. I am only 14 yrs old. It's hard to belive that I watch serials, but I luv Kalki serial. It's the best. How old are you? My mum brought 2 cds. I love the title song. Do you know where I can get the title song? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

shanthinisegar
26th May 2006, 07:27 AM
Hi Dhesh,
U can download from cooltoad but u've to register first.Here is the link.
http://music.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=183486

Regards,
Sis Shanthini

Dhesh
26th May 2006, 11:28 AM
Thanks Shrmi for sending the link for the Kalki title song. It's the full length of the song and not the shortened version. I thought I wasn't able to get the song so I recorded it via the tv by putting my Mp3 player against the tv speakers. Thank You Thank You very much. You've made my day. Now, I'm going to school with a big smile on my face. Do you live in England? Someone has to stop Dharani and Kalki from splittin and I think Pooja is the person to do it. She suspects fake poongodi and she sees fake poongodi and Anu talking. She's gonna get caught red handed soon by Dharani. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Dhesh
27th May 2006, 04:52 PM
Shanthini, do you know how I can get the Kalki music notation to play it on the piano because i really want to play it. Thank You so much for giving me the link to the song. I can't stop listening to it. It's my favourite song. My favourite character is Dharani because he is really kind and caring. He seems to have a twisted character as Khusboo likes to twist his character.

Dhesh
27th May 2006, 04:53 PM
Shanthini, do you know how to get the Kalki ringtone? Do I need to go onto the cool toad website?

sharmi
29th May 2006, 05:57 AM
Hi Desh and Shanthi,
Nice to hear from you all, have anyone got the current updates of Kalki? What happen after she came saw Dharani and Anu in the Anu's house? Desh, I don't think Kushboo will twist Dharani's charactor? No way, because both are very much possive of each other, so she won't give up? Dharani's charactor has been good since day one, and it will be like that, hats off for the acting of Vivek Anand, i just love his acting? I hope i get some updates soon...........

Sharmi

Dhesh
29th May 2006, 03:16 PM
I don't have any updates either. I'm upto the same part as you. I watch on cassettes from a shop. The part when Kalki goes to Anu's house has not come in the shop yet. I'm just waiting for Mokshani to send some updates if it is possible to send her updates from India. Right now I am listening to the kalki title song. Do you know that I am only 14 years old and I am a big fan of Kalki cos I think Vivek Anand's acting is the best. There's always someone coming between Kalki and Dharani. I wish they have one of those shows with all the actors in Kalki like the one they had for metti oli serial. The show they had for metti oli was in Singapore. Do you have Sun Tv? Because the serial Kanavarukkaga is finished and I am dying to know what serial they are going to put on next. My favourite episodes in Kalki is the episodes that were shot in Singapore. Those ones were reallly romantic. Seez u later Sharmi. Is your full first name Sharmi?

usha_pooja
29th May 2006, 09:56 PM
hey guys

has anyone got pictures of vivek anand who acts as dharani cos i think hes very cute, tall, attractive, nice structure.

Please if anyone does send it 2 skathi79@hotmail.com

take care
from usha

Dhesh
30th May 2006, 02:19 PM
Usha Pooja, I feel the same way about Vivek Anand too. If you get any pictures sent to you could you send them to me please.

Dhesh
30th May 2006, 03:22 PM
Usha, I realised I already had some pictures and I've sent them to you. Have a look at your emails it should be there. He looks really cute in those pictures. Especially the picture where he is wearing a dark blue shirt.

usha_pooja
30th May 2006, 07:03 PM
dinesh thank u 4 those lovely pictures vivekanand looks so cute.

take care
from usha

Dhesh
31st May 2006, 01:03 AM
No probs. I looked for those pics ages ago as soon as I started liking Vivekanand. Do you know how old Vivekanand is? Do you like the powerpoint presentation? I worked quite hard on it. My picture is on there. I'm in the blue clothes. Nobody thinks that he looks cute except for you and me to my knowledge.

usha_pooja
31st May 2006, 11:39 PM
hey dhesh theres a group 4 yahoo n i found a lot of details abt him. Shall i send it 2 u.

i send it 2 u when im free cos im busy with my studies @ da present moment.

take care
from usha

aanaa
1st June 2006, 03:22 AM
hey guys

has anyone got pictures of vivek anand who acts as dharani cos i think hes very cute, tall, attractive, nice structure.

Please if anyone does send it 2 skathi79@hotmail.com

take care
from usha
send me couple of pics of vivek ananad
tnx in advance

sharmi
1st June 2006, 05:53 AM
Hi Desh, Usha,
Very interesting to know like me you both two like Vivek Anand and his acting, can you please forward his pictures and also the website to know about him if you both have it, i like to have look, and i am a great fan of Vivek.

Also i have some updates of Kalki for you all, After Kalki see Anu and Dharnai at Anu's house and she starts to fight with Dharani and Dharani try to explain to her, she won't listen and Anu will come between them talk bad about Kalki and Dharani will say mind your words and call Kalki lets go home and talk and she wont listen, Anu and Kalki fight and Kalki slap and Anu and scold Dharani and run away and Dharani will start to stop her and Anu will hold Dharani's hand and Dharani will start shivering by Anger and Anu will take her hands by her self and Dharni will warn her and at home Kalki will be crying telling everyone Dharani loves Anu and he cheated me and Dharani walks in and say i will try to explain to you and i have not cheated you and she wont listen and fake mum poongkodi come between them make their fight bigger and Kalki slap her and Dharani will ask Kalki what happen to you why are you behaving like this and she will said i will beat and also i will kill that Anu if she comes between us and Anu's father walks in and tell that Anu and Dharani share the bed and everyone saw it and hide from you and Kalki gets Angry with Dharani and whole family except Pooja and uncle and she won't let Dharani touch her and scream at him and say don't come near me and i hate you and there is nothing between us and her blood pressure goes up and she falls on groung and won't let Dharnai and family come near here and pooje and uncle take to hospital and Dharani and family follows her and she is in very critical condition and she needs and operation and she will ask doctor not to get her husband signature, she want to die and doctors tell that to Dharani and Dharani don't know what to do and he comes and thanks his uncle and pooja by joing his both hands to them and cries on his grandmothers lap asking he cannot live without Kalki, she is his life, if something happen to her, he will die too and Kalki goes for the operation and push Dharani away and tell if he sees her she will die and operation was success and baby girl is born for Kalki, and Dharani and whole family so happy and goes to see the baby and Kalki wont let them to see them, chase them out and Dharani is very sorry and await out side the ward and Pooja is inside with Kalki and she turns back like old pooja. Carrying the baby in her hand and planning to do soming i guess?

i dont know pooja was acting all this time and want get revenge back in Dharani by Kalki, i feel very sorry to see Dharani, very good acting, very touching and was a very loving caring husband, please do not separte both of them? very exciting to watch, cannot await for the next one.

Sharmi

usha_pooja
1st June 2006, 11:14 PM
hi everyone.

sharmi n desh i found information abt vivekanand. in da yahoo groups 4 kalki malayasia heres da information

Dear all.. specially for those die hard fan of Our Dharani...

here is a bit about him:-

Name : vivekanand

:

Marital Status

:
Single
Height

:
5' 10"

Zodiac : Scorpio

Education

:
Masters

Body Type

:
Slim

His Religious & Social Background
Religion

:
Hindu

Caste / Sect

:
Brahmin

Sub caste / sect

:
-

Mother Tongue

:
Tamil

Family Values

:
Moderate

His Lifestyle
Diet

:
Non-Veg

Drink

:
Occasionally

Smoke

:
Occasionally

His Cultural Background
Country of Birth

:
India

Grew up in

:
India

Personal Values

:
Liberal

Can speak

:
English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu

His Hobbies

:
Film-making, Playing musical instruments, Singing, Dancing, Acting

His Interests

:
Listening to music, Movies, Sports - Outdoor, Health & Fitness

His Favourite Music

:
Classical - Hindustani, Instrumental - Indian, Old film songs, Ghazals, Pop

His Favourite Reads

:
Not much of a reader

His Preferred Movies

:
Love all kinds of movies

His Sports / Fitness Activities

:
Jogging / Walking, Cricket, Weight training, Trekking / Adventure sports, Gym workouts / Weight training

His Favourite Cuisine

:
Anything edible is great!

His Preferred Dress Style

:
Trendy - in line with the latest fashion

What his best friends says about him:-

my best friend is the most lovable person who loves music, friends, has a zest to live life to the fullest, values n respects family bonding. he wants to make a mark for himself in his field. he is a simple man at heart n adorable with a million dollar smile. he loves kids.

His Family
dad was a businessman, just passed away recently. mom a great homemaker n a younger brother, a lovabale brat, who is doing business too. they have a beautiful bunglow in the heart of the city but yet lead a simple life as they value money

Also there wos a rumour abt him gettin married 2 seetha (ex wife of parthiban) but da marriage didnt work out.

website of group: http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Kalki_Malaysia/

take care
from usha

usha_pooja
1st June 2006, 11:17 PM
sharmi thank you for those lovely updates n even more twists. Pooja hasnt changed man i hate her.

take care
from usha

sharmi
2nd June 2006, 05:57 AM
Hi Desh and Usha,
Thanks for letting me know about Vivek and very interesting, i hope has some one have more updates of Kalki and I really miss Mokshani for updates, hope she is having a lovely holiday in India. Kalki is getting very very interesting now a days as well some times makes viewers like us in edge of chair to know what's going to happen? what ever happen i dont want Dharani and Kalki to be separate or twist in their family live? like to be positive as always....... what do you think guys/

Sharmi

Dhesh
2nd June 2006, 10:17 PM
Thank you so much for the information about Vivekanand,Usha. He has the cutest smile ever. Kalki has started hating Dharani after everything she has heard about what she thinks he has done. Dharani is so innocent. Do you know when Vivekanand's birthday is? Has Pooja not changed? I thought she was a good person but I guess it looks like she will never change. ArunKumar was right Pooja is still the villi. Do you know anything else about Vivekanand? If you do could you send it to me because I am dying to know things about him. I only wastch recent episodes every two weeks because it does not come regularly in the shops when we go to rent it out. I miss him. How are you, Usha? Are you studying? Do you go to college?

Dhesh
2nd June 2006, 10:24 PM
I think it's nice to stay positive because then you get what you deserve what you want in a non-selfish way.

Dhesh
5th June 2006, 12:47 PM
I might be getting the Kalki dvd today. Then I will know what will happen. But I kind of already know with the fantastic updates Mokshani and Usha made. Thank you very much for your updates. I'm waiting for your next post. When are you sending it? Do you know anymore as to what is going to happen in Kalki. I'm at school right now and the teacher banned us from our form room so I decided to go into the computer room and type a message to you and also see if their is any new posts. Sadly, there aren't.

sharmi
6th June 2006, 05:36 AM
Hi Desh and Usha,
No i haven't receive any updates, so far i know is Dharani and Kalki had a baby girl and Kalki didn't want Dharani and his family to look at the baby and she is still in pain in the hospital and half wake up as well, Dharani and family awaiting outside the ward and Dharani is very sad, i might get by next episode video tomorrow if i am lucky or i dont know as useual do i have to await for it for another two weeks, i am dying to know what is going to happen now between Kalki and Dharani, Kalki is very upset and hate Dharani not knowing the truth? She is very possive of him as he is with Kalki? so no one is going to part them, that's sure, its will be a happy ending i guess? Because Kalki and Dharani' love is true and strong love as far as we know since we start to see the serial i guess? what do you thing guys? am i right? so we have to await a little bit and we will get a good happy twist very soon? Don't worry they won't be separate i guess, Kushboo is very good story writer and she has written the story in a base of family, love and relationship, so it will be a happy ending, Vivek acting is superab? You have to see is acting the hospital when the doctor says Kalki's condition is critical? I just love it? Only actor so far in the small screen touch my hear is Vivek. Kushboo and Vivek jodi is fantastic and i wish to see they both act together many more serials? i wish Kushboo knows this.

Sharmi

Dhesh
6th June 2006, 12:48 PM
Can I have your email address Sharmi because I want to be able to email you if anything exciting happens in Kalki or I find any pics of Vivek. Yes, they are a great jodi. I don't want them to separarte either. What are you doing at the moment? Thanks for the email, I was waiting to hear from you for a long time. We haven't talked about Kalki in a long time. Khusboo and Vivek are a good pair, they should act together. I think Khusboo should divorce Sundar and marry Vivek because they are sooooo made for each other. If you get anymore updtaes could you try and send it to dheshaana@hotmail.com. This is my email address and as I go look at my emails often I'd really like to see what is going on as soon as you know anything. You can also send any messages through Forum Hub too because I also go on that quite often.

Dhesh
6th June 2006, 06:19 PM
I need more updates. I should be getting Kalki soon in the shops. I'm at school right now and it's lunchtime. Do you go on MSN messenger because I added you.

sharmi
7th June 2006, 05:32 AM
Hi Desh,
No i haven't receive my next episodes cassette in the shop yet, hope fully i may get it today and will be writing to you tomorrow after i watch it? me too very exciting to know what's going to happen from now on?
Sharmi

Dhesh
7th June 2006, 12:48 PM
Thanks Sharmi because I am dying to know what happened. When will Kalki and Dharani ever get together. When will that Anu leave Dharani alone? I also have not got Kalki from the shops yet, it takes 2 weeks. Did you find any pics of Vivekanand? I atched the old episodes of Kalki yesterday when Kalki comes home from the hospital with baby Priyanka. She looks cuter when she's a baby than now where she doesn't look that cute because her hair looks like Sai Baba's hair.

sharmi
8th June 2006, 05:38 AM
Hi Desh,
I have some updates, i watched it yesterday, Kalki believes only pooja and her cinna mama, he is good, but pooja is bad, she carries Kalki's daughter and say, i want to be with your father i couldn't now i am going to be your mum, your life and your mum's life is in my hand and then kalki ask Dharani and family not to come and see her in the hospital or pay any bills and pooja pays the bill. At home Dharani and family awaiting to see Kalki and Baby and she arrived and as she step from car, Dharani ask his mum ( not the fake mum) to take the Alarthi and Kalki says to pooja if any one of us take it i will go away like this and pooja take the Alarthi and She won't show the baby to Dharani, Dharani will plead her not to go on stairs as she had a operation and she has a room downstairs and she will say not to act and she will be staying home and wont let Dharani or Family to have any relationship with her or Kids and that is the punishment for Dharani, Dharani is very sad and Party is very sad to see Dharani, next day pooja bring the baby for bath and Poongkodi start to fight with pooja and then part holds the baby and start to give a bath and ask to call Dharani that the child is down and come to see it and he comes running to see the child and by the time he wants to hold the baby, poongkodi goes and call Kalki and she comes and grab the child from Dharani and scold everyone and warn poongkodi and Dharani is very sad and leaves to work and next day when Kalki and Priyanka is together, Dharani comes to call priyanka and she won't go to him and he is very sad ask Priyanka that whether she has forgotten her father in total and Kalki wont let Dharani to touch her and Dharani says i have not done any wrong through my heart and i will prove it very soon to you and she says i have take you from my heart, nothing between you and me and leaves, Dharani don't know what to do and Sunil comes to Dharani's office and talk to Dharani and Ask how can he cheat Kalki like this and Dharani feels very sorry and say even you didnt understand me, i have not done any wrong throught my heart or sense and i dont know how Anu ended up in my bed, i am confunsed and i need your help, you are the only one can make Kalki to understand things, please help me and he says i will talk to Kalki and make her to realise, dont worry and at Anu's place Anu's father says to her Daughter that i will make Dharani to tie the thali for you and now Anu looks worrry and scared thing the lie may come out and Dharani will be very angry with her and father say not to worry i won't let him to go away, be bold and happy.

Poor Dharani and Kalki suffers like this and Arunkumar enjoys this and Dharani's mum is very sad, hope she comes out and make Dharani and Kalki join together, its very sad to watch Kalki and Dharani like that, both acting are very touchable, i wish they join together so soon. Have to await another two weeks for the next video, so annoying, Kalki and Dharani will be together so soon, that is sure, the way story goes, its very exciting and interesting. love this serial alot.

Sharmi

vidhya
8th June 2006, 09:08 AM
link for jaya tv
http://yuvaraja.bravehost.com/tv_jaya.html

note: every 10 mins jumptv advt will come..owise it works fine if u hav broadband internet..

kathir
8th June 2006, 12:33 PM
two weeks for the next video, so annoying, Kalki and Dharani will be together so soon, that is sure, the way story goes, its very exciting and interesting. love this serial alot.

Sharmi

Thanks a lot Sharmi, really appreciate your favour.

Dhesh
8th June 2006, 03:28 PM
Thanks Shrami for the lovely updates. That is alot of updates. Dharani should have Kalki about Anu from the start and then Kalki would have understood him. Reading it makes me upset and if I saw it then I probably wouldn't be able to take Kalki hating him. The only mistake he made was bringing fake Poongodi home and also for sending Kalki out of the house. How are you? Are you studying? Sorry for disturbing you. I was on Forum Hub till 6.30pm and there weren't any updates but when I went on this morning at school i was delighted to see alot of updtaes. Thank you very much. But, it's upsetting to know that Kalki and dharani have split up again!!!!!

sharmi
9th June 2006, 05:44 AM
Hi Desh and Kathir,
Me too very upset and annoying the way pooja, fake poonkodi, Anu and her father, Arunkumar and his son trying to split Dharani and Kalki the most loving understand couple always, i hope we get good twist soon, please Kushboo, only her drama doesn't have husband charactor as other serial bad charactor or cheating which all the serial now adays shows so boring, that why i love Kalki very very much, from start both charactor Kalki and Dharani is loving and touchable and made for each other, so let them have it like that, and now we would like to see Kalki and Dharani's happy loving life not again spliting and sorrow, what do you think guys, Kathir if you watch it in the Jaya tv link, do you have more updates for me than i worte ......... if so please let me know, dying to know what is happening.

Sharmi

Dhesh
9th June 2006, 03:26 PM
Do you know what time the newer episodes of kalki are on on Jaya Tv because when I went on the Jaya tv link yesterday I watched Kalki at 9.30pm and it was the old episodes when Dharani and Pooja were in Singapore.

Dhesh
9th June 2006, 09:36 PM
I can't Kalki comes on at 3.30. I come from school later than that, so i missed it. I only watched a tiny part of it. Pooja is laughing to herself and patti and Vaijenthi are talking about Pooja is acting like a child because she is playing with water. Patti says that pooja hasn't got a baby so Ramanadan is Pooja's baby and Pooja is Ramanadan's baby. Pooja starts crying and goes inside. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CR001
11th June 2006, 08:48 AM
I agree with you all about kalki and dharani...they deserve to be together,,,but they have always had some problem or the other like the time when he was in wheelchair...he would constantly taunt her right?
This pooja is too much ...even after going through so much she still does notlearn her lesson...
Does chinna maama trust her? what abt kalki and paati...I t hought they were very good friends....what about malar?
PLease let me know all this.......
Thanks
CR001

Dhesh
12th June 2006, 11:20 AM
Chinna mama and the whole family trust because it seems to them that she has turned into a nice person. Dharani didn't trust her at the beginning but I think he has started to trust her. She seemed like she can be trusted because she was looking into fake poongodi and she is trying to catch her red handed.

sharmi
13th June 2006, 05:38 AM
Hi Desh, CR and Usha,
I am also like you all, awaiting some thing good happen, looks like no one has no more updates for us, need to await long, so annoying, yes i feel very sorry to see the episodes of Kalki and Dharani. Dharani is being torched by everyone, he is really good and doesn't deserve it, i wish Kalki look into his eyes and Dharani is whole family was very supportive for Kalki since beginning, I don't know what is Pooja going to do to the baby or Kalki or Dharani, all are trusting her, and fake Poongkodi is still playing the innocent and Arunkumar is winning the battle as useual, and Anu and father is another crimnals, playing their game, so exciting to know what is going to happen or so far what has happen in the last two three weeks episodes, but no one looks to know? need to await i guess guys. I wish some one can gives some updates...........

Sharmi

kathir
13th June 2006, 02:30 PM
Hi Desh and Kathir,
what do you think guys, Kathir if you watch it in the Jaya tv link, do you have more updates for me than i worte ......... if so please let me know, dying to know what is happening.

Sharmi

hi sharmi,

very sorry pa,,,
im also looking forwad for updates. If i have one, definetely
i will share it with you all.

...kathir :cry: :cry:

sharmi
19th June 2006, 05:16 AM
Hi Desh, Kathir and Usha,
Yes i got the Video 98, which is episodes 535, Kalki is still angry with Dharani and Pooja is playing the game now and kalki only believes Pooja and pooja pretends that she is suffering to have a child and she cannot and Kalki says to adopt a child and she says i would like some one who is very relative to give their child for adoption, Dharani comes to the room and see Kalki with his child and pooja talking, and Kalki says Dharani is also a adopt child and he loves is adopted father and mother very much and tey too and Dharani feels very sad and leave the place and next day Arumkumar brings his wife and annoys Dharani and Dharani didnt want him inside the house but Kalki called them and again Dharani was very sad and his father told that Arumkumar is very dangerous and he will spoil yours and kalki's life so go inside soon. Next Patti and whole family plans to name the child and ask Dharani and he says how can we, i even cannot see or carry my child and who is going to talk to kalki and she is not going to listen to us and patti ask Ramanathan to talk to Kalki and he talks to her and she will say if i agree i don t want the father to sit next to me and child or come close to us its my child and my decision, Dharani feels very sad and he drinks at night and his chithappa talks to him and he says to chithappa i love Kalki very much i cannot bear this not looking or talking to my child and chithappa advise him to go and see his own father chandersekar who can advise Kalki and she will listen to him and he agrees because of Kalki and Kids and goes to his father and apologise and ask him to help him to join Kalki and he says what happen and his father promise he will talk to Kalki and make them join togeth and next day when Kalki comes he talks to her and she wont listen and she gets angry and leaves the place.

Need to await another one or two weeks again for updates, so annoying unless some one have more updates which i didnt wrote and i feel very sad to see Dharani, good acting and very touching charactor, good work of Vivek and also Kushboo.

Sharmi

shanthinisegar
19th June 2006, 04:09 PM
Hi Sharmi,
Thanks for ur update.Can u tell me Who is Chandersekar?

Dhesh
20th June 2006, 12:27 AM
Chandersekar is Dharani's real dad. Dharani doesn't like Chandrasekar because he left his mum when she got pregnant with Dharani. Today on Jaya Tv, Kalki tells Chandrasekar that she needs to protect Dharani from Arunkumar and that even if she does not like Dharani she will always accept the thali he tied round her. Deep deep deep deep down she loves alot but she is not showing because of the anger and pain she thinks the whole family has given her. It is bad that she is trusting Pooja with the baby as Pooja is trying to keep the baby because the baby is Dharani's blood. When will Kalki and Dharani get back together. When will Dharani find out who his real mum is? When will Kalki find out that Pooja wants her baby? When will Kalki find out the 'real' truth about Anu and Dharani that night and fake Poongodi's set up?

sharmi
20th June 2006, 05:21 AM
Hi Desh,
Its interesting, have Anu come back to Dharani to tourch him again or play innocent as she is, have you seen any episode of it, and also did they show about Kalki and Dharani, at least Dharani is trying to patch with her and is he telling her at least how he feels about her, have seen any episode of it and what is fake poongkodi doing now, have they celebrate the name function, what is that Anu's father doing to Dharani, if you watch it, let me know. I am like you awaiting anxiously to see Dharani and Kalki back happily and teach a good lessions for Pooja, Anu and Fake mum, i dont know when are we going to have this twist in serial, its already 535 episodes, i dont know how long to go? Any guess?

Sharmi

Dhesh
20th June 2006, 11:33 AM
Yesterday, I was watching the old episodes and it brought back all the happy memories of Kalki and Dharani. It made me feel quite upset that they've split up again. I think Dharani should just stay away from Kalki and not speak to her. He should try to impress her and show her that nothing happened between him and Anu and nothing is going on between him and Anu. He needs to stay away from Kalki and impress her with his business work and the opportunities he takes. It will take some time before Kalki will start believing him again. He needs to stay away from Anu as well. I think that I know what might happen. I think Anu will get ready to marry Dharani and Dharani will agree to this as this is a way of changing Kalki's mind and also it is a way of bringing them both together in the end Kalki will realise how much she loves Dharani and she will get back with him. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Dhesh
Yesterday, I was watching the old episodes and it brought back all the happy memories of Kalki and Dharani. It made me feel quite upset that they've split up again. I think Dharani should just stay away from Kalki and not speak to her. He should try to impress her and show her that nothing happened between him and Anu and nothing is going on between him and Anu. He needs to stay away from Kalki and impress her with his business work and the opportunities he takes. It will take some time before Kalki will start believing him again. He needs to stay away from Anu as well. I think that I know what might happen. I think Anu will get ready to marry Dharani and Dharani will agree to this as this is a way of changing Kalki's mind and also it is a way of bringing them both together in the end Kalki will realise how much she loves Dharani and she will get back with him. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Dhesh

Dhesh
20th June 2006, 11:34 AM

sharmi
21st June 2006, 05:36 AM
Yes Desh, i feel the same, but Kalki and Dharani will join together no one can separate them as they both in love with each other so much and when Dharani was angry Kalki was patient and now Kalki is angry and Dharani is patient, so they both have give and take policy and they cannot live without each other, so Pooja, Anu or anyone cannot separate them, that is sure, what is annoying is we need to await a bit long to see Kalki and Dharani back , at least if they show some good times of them would be good.. I just love Vivek's acting, he is brilliant, he is the only one good for this charactor. Kushboo too, acting as a real house wife with emoition and feelings and loving, so good to see both of them together.

Sharmi

sharmi
23rd June 2006, 06:06 AM
Hi everyone,
I got some updates for you, i just watch the 545 episodes which Kalki is celebrating the name function and has invited everyone and not caring for Dharani and family at all, Dharani is sad and pretending front of everyone he is happy and he talks to his father chandersekar and Sunil and Sunil feels bad and bring the child close to Dharani and he is very happy to see the baby wanted to cry it and as soon as he sees Kalki is very angry he wont carry the baby and Iyar ask the mum and dad to come and sit, Dharani hesitate because of Kalki and Sunil, Chandru force and bring and keep Dharani next to Kalki and ask the name and Kalki name is as Pavithra and iyar ask her to call the name three times and also the father has to carry the baby and have to say it and Kalki couldnt do anything pass the baby to Dharani and he is very happy and looks at Kalki thinking she has forgive him and hughs and kiss the baby show to everyone and he is very happy, Kalki suddently grab the baby and scold Dharani and he gets very sad and whold family feels so sad and next day Anu and father talk and Anu says i am very happy Kalki doesn't talk to Dharani, even doesn't give the child to him and if this condition exsists, Dharani will come to see me dad and i will get him and father says i want you and him get together so i will go to Dharani's house and make a scene and comes and scold Everyone and kalki be quite and Dharani looks at Kalki and Kalki will say he deserve it and he and family didnt know what to do, so he goes and talk to Pooja and say to talk to Kalki that he loves her very much and he lives for Her and kids and Pooja past some hints and say ok i will talk to her and he thank her and after he left pooja say i wont Dharani and laugh and then Kalki gives the Amutham group acting MD position to Pooja to look after it because she cannot go to work at the moment and Dharani cannot do anything as he is upset and sad, Dharani just smile and say to his father if Kalki make a decision no one can change it, unless she change, i hope and leave the place sadly, need to await more updates, don t know how long,

Desh do you have anything for me or any one, cannot await Kalki and Dharani to be back and teach Anu and her father, fake poongkode and Pooja a lesson soon, so exciting and also annoying to watch how much poor Dharani has to suffer by these Ladies and why cannot Kalki understand it how much he loves her and wants to be happy with her and kids, he is innocent............

Guys if you have any pls share!
Sharmi

Dhesh
24th June 2006, 02:19 AM
I know he is incredibly innocent and veggudi. He loves her sooo much and I am scared that he might go off Kalki because Kalki hates him and I am scared he will go with that Anu. Do you think my interpretation of what is going to happen good? I want them to get together but I also don't want the serial to end because they are such a good pair to watch, Khusboo and Vivekanand. Is there going to be 1000 episodes made. My ambition is to meet Vivekanand in person.

sharmi
26th June 2006, 06:08 AM
Hi Desh,
I cannot agree with your comments, because if Dharani goes with Anu, then the story since it start and the way he loves Kalki and the way Kalki loves Dharani won't make sense, looks all bad people who wanted to separate Kalki and Dharani has won and specially the lier Anu and his father won Dharani, afterwards no one start to like the serial anymore and it wont touch audience at all, so what ever happens kalki and Dharani has to be together and they will patch at last, because the truth will come out, its full drama set up and they shouldn't win at all, i dont think Kushboo would have writtent the story like that at all and its episodes 542 and how long she can take it and hope in 600 episodes she may finish it, never know, because since she started in the serial she has given the relationship fully respect, like Anjali loved Dharani married to Karthik and Karthik loved Kalki married to Anjali and Kalki loved Manoj and married but she didnt have the faith so Dharani was the only one god has made for her so i hope she wont twist story like that, my feeling is that now Dharani will come to know about the set up of his fake mum and his real mum and also pooja, if not real mum has to come out and Vijay will come to realise that Dharani is his brother, i have a feeling at last Vijay will get married to Anu and Anu will be Dharani and Kalki's sister in law like Pooja married to his chithappa, i guess, if so it would be good, if not i cannot bear it to watch Anu with Dharani at any cost.

Desh, have you watch any pits and pieces of new episodes of Kalki in Jaya tv, let me know, awaiting anxiously and cannot await Mokshani to be back can gives more updates what we dont know, i guess.

Sharmi

Dhesh
26th June 2006, 03:34 PM
i haven't watches any new ones, but i have watched old ones, @ 9.30 ON JEYA TV. I GO ON THE link that vidya gave me on forum. i am going to pick up two more dvds of kalki 2day. i am sooOoOo EXCITED as i will be watching 4 ePiSoDeS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAVE YOO GOT ANYMORE UPDATES??? IF YES THEN TELL ME. I AM EAGERLY AWAITING UR REPLY

Dhesh
26th June 2006, 11:17 PM
Do you want it to finish in 600 episodes. I can't take it if it finishes because Vivekanand may not come in any other serial. Do you know any serials that he has been in? I wachd da episodes you have been talking about on this page. It was sooo nice to see his smile at the name function trying to get through the fact that he can't ever see his baby or hold his baby. He tries to drink to let out his feelings. Do you know anything else? I really badly want to know. I start crying if I see Dharani crying or if I see them both upset at the same time. He looks very smart with a vetti and a white shirt. He looks cute then. He doesn't look good upset. Kitcha pallla tha pochar at the function, mankey.

sharmi
27th June 2006, 05:18 AM
Hi Desh,
No i dont have any updates so far, if i am lucky i may get one this week never know, if you have any updates apart from what i wrote about Kalki and Dharani, please let me know and specially has Anu started to play innocent again with Dharani, using Kalki and Dharani current realtion ship now, i saw Anu's father comes and scolds them in Dharani's house front of Kalki and Dharani, did Dharani goes and see Anu by any chance, i dont want him to do that, it will make Kalki more upset and Pooja and fake mum and Anu will won and use this opportunity to make more problems.

who has more updates for us?

Sharmi

Dhesh
27th June 2006, 06:15 PM
Waiting for your updates. I really want to know about what is happening next because the newer episodes that I will see will come in another 2 weeks. Which is a long time. How is Dharani coping with everything? It's hard seeing him like this. I want Kalki to understand the pain Dharani is going through. It's upsetting to see that he was about to drink. Luckily, his uncle stops him from making the biggest mstake in his life. Was Pooja planning to keep Dharani's baby? Is she planning to do anything else. Why won't the villains and villis go to jail and stay away from a happy family?

Dhesh
27th June 2006, 06:16 PM
Waiting for your updates. I really want to know about what is happening next because the newer episodes that I will see will come in another 2 weeks. Which is a long time. How is Dharani coping with everything? It's hard seeing him like this. I want Kalki to understand the pain Dharani is going through. It's upsetting to see that he was about to drink. Luckily, his uncle stops him from making the biggest mstake in his life. Was Pooja planning to keep Dharani's baby? Is she planning to do anything else. Why won't the villains and villis go to jail and stay away from a happy family?

sharmi
28th June 2006, 05:20 AM
No Desh and i hope i may get some this week, never know, have to await to see or hear, hope some one who is regularly watching the serial in Jaya tv can gives some updates, would be good, so far we are not lucky, everyone is busy with their work and study i guess. i am sure there will be lot of good twists in coming weeks and some one will get Kalki and Dharani together, they deserve to be together, both are in love with each other so much and they both are so good hearted and innocent, so why should they get punished, if so the story wont make a sense at all. We just have to await a bit patient i guess, i know its annoying to watch Dharani and Kalki again separate and suffering, hope Kushboo understand and make them join together soon.
If i have some updates i will let you know.

Sharmi

Dhesh
28th June 2006, 03:30 PM
You can watch Kalki on Jaya Tv at 3.30pm. You can go onto Vidya's link on the previous page. If the link doesn't work then copy the link to google and search for it. Then click on that link which comes on Google. It should work then. I can't watch because I get home at 4.00pm so I miss it. I rush home to watch. My mum tells other people about how I rush home to watch Kalki. I really want to watch because I want to be able to see how Kalki and Dharani get together without my mum standing there and wathing it

Dhesh
28th June 2006, 03:33 PM
I don't want her to stand there and watch it because if I watch by myself it feels like it's private and more about me. Kalki and Dharani are soooo romantic. Why did Dharani go to see Anu? If he didn't go to see anu and if he told someone about what Anu was doing then Kalki wouldn't hate him right now. He should of atleast told Sunil. He would of been able to sort things out.

aanaa
28th June 2006, 05:35 PM
they are plotting kill Dharani or Kalki.
overheard by Pooja

Dhesh
28th June 2006, 11:48 PM
Hoo is plotting to Kalki and Dharani? Is it Arun Kumar or Fake Poongodi?

aanaa
29th June 2006, 03:15 AM
Hoo is plotting to Kalki and Dharani? Is it Arun Kumar or Fake Poongodi?
Arun phones poongodi(?) asks to kill one of them

sharmi
29th June 2006, 06:36 AM
Hi Aaanaa,
Thanks for the update, do you have any updates for me, very exciting, has Dharani comes to know by any chance or Kalki comes to know? I wish this may make them back together, has that Anu come back to tourcher Dharani again or her father, how is Dharani and Kalki's relation ship now? any changes or twist so far?

Sharmi

sharmi
29th June 2006, 06:37 AM
Hi Aaanaa,
Thanks for the update, do you have any updates for me, very exciting, has Dharani comes to know by any chance or Kalki comes to know? I wish this may make them back together, has that Anu come back to tourcher Dharani again or her father, how is Dharani and Kalki's relation ship now? any changes or twist so far?

Sharmi

Dhesh
29th June 2006, 03:30 PM
They can't kill Kalki or Dharani because they are the main characters and Dharani and Kalki need to get together. I think that when fake Poongodi is talking to Arunkumar, she will get found out by Dharani and the rest of the family. Then, she will probably get kicked out of the house. Gradually, the truth about what had happened in Dharani's room will come out and Kalki will understand him and get back together with Dharani. It will be an emotional scene. I will probably cry. I can't wait until they get back together. It will be sooo exciting. The baby would be slightly grown up and Pavithra will look even more cuter and happier to see her dad. When fake Poongodi gets found out then Pooja will also get found out. Also, Dharani will call Chandeshekar his dad. The whole family will reunite. Patti will emotionally happy in the end. She's a very sweet and also funny lady. She's funny when she has a go at fake Poongodi

sharmi
30th June 2006, 05:45 AM
Hi Guys,
I have some updates, but this didnt have much of Kalki and Dharani relationship in this episodes, sad to know, Kalki finds out that Arumkumar is behind the scene of Poongkodi and she catch them both when they are talking and Arunkumar tells Kalki if she says the truth that he will kill Dharani and his mum and Kalki will go and tell this truth to his chandersekar and ramanathan and ask to protect Dharani from this so we need to chase her from home and plan that dharani to find out the truth, they talk about that Dharani has 5 kodi in this bank account and fake mum over hears this and next day ask dharani to sign the form to open the account and Kalki be quite and next day she brings the form and show to every one and ask Dharani, Dharani get upset when Kalki start to scold his mum and he says stay out of it, you dont want me so why you worried and he is very sad and his mum and dad scold dharani and ask him send him out of the house and she falls in dharani's leg and make a scene and dharani believes her and ask his father already i have lost part of life and being half way orphen and dont make me full orphen and leaves upset and Kalki get sad and upset and say to poong kodi you wont last for long and she said you husband wont be alive and same Arunkumar says to Kalki too.

I dont know when Dharani going to know the truth and Kalki and Dharani be together and teach all bad people full lesson, so annoying and exciting also, very sad to see Dharani and Kalki like this and i am scared whether Anu and her father will use this opportunity of Kalki to take Dharani back or play as good people and i dont know Dharani is going to believe Anu and fall for her, i cannot accept that at all, i dont think Dharani is not a charactor of it, he is being so good all his life, even he get angry he loves Kalki alot, hope they will be a good twist, unless some one can give us some good happy twist or updates, what is going on now? who can? guess what need to await ?

So sad! please any new updates if any one can!

Sharmi

sharmi
30th June 2006, 05:45 AM
Hi Guys,
I have some updates, but this didnt have much of Kalki and Dharani relationship in this episodes, sad to know, Kalki finds out that Arumkumar is behind the scene of Poongkodi and she catch them both when they are talking and Arunkumar tells Kalki if she says the truth that he will kill Dharani and his mum and Kalki will go and tell this truth to his chandersekar and ramanathan and ask to protect Dharani from this so we need to chase her from home and plan that dharani to find out the truth, they talk about that Dharani has 5 kodi in this bank account and fake mum over hears this and next day ask dharani to sign the form to open the account and Kalki be quite and next day she brings the form and show to every one and ask Dharani, Dharani get upset when Kalki start to scold his mum and he says stay out of it, you dont want me so why you worried and he is very sad and his mum and dad scold dharani and ask him send him out of the house and she falls in dharani's leg and make a scene and dharani believes her and ask his father already i have lost part of life and being half way orphen and dont make me full orphen and leaves upset and Kalki get sad and upset and say to poong kodi you wont last for long and she said you husband wont be alive and same Arunkumar says to Kalki too.

I dont know when Dharani going to know the truth and Kalki and Dharani be together and teach all bad people full lesson, so annoying and exciting also, very sad to see Dharani and Kalki like this and i am scared whether Anu and her father will use this opportunity of Kalki to take Dharani back or play as good people and i dont know Dharani is going to believe Anu and fall for her, i cannot accept that at all, i dont think Dharani is not a charactor of it, he is being so good all his life, even he get angry he loves Kalki alot, hope they will be a good twist, unless some one can give us some good happy twist or updates, what is going on now? who can? guess what need to await ?

Sharmi

Dhesh
30th June 2006, 12:53 PM
They are going to get back together soon, I think because Kalki doesn't want anything to happen to Dharani and if Dharani finds out the truth then fake poongodi is close. Dharani has to find out soon about his fake mum because then the truth about the sleeping tablet in the milk. Arun Kumar will get found out because Kalki knows now. This will bring both of them together. What shop do you go to to get Kalki? I go to a shop in West Croydon called Yaalpaady

Dhesh
30th June 2006, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the summary of Kalki. I didn't do very well in my Yr 9 SATS in Science. I got a L6. I missed it by 4 marks. I wish I could of got a L7. Life's not fair. I cried at school. My mum's going to kill me. I feel like my life's take away from me. My mum will make me go tuition everyday from now on. I need to get level 8 in Maths and Level 7 in English otherwise you make not even see my next message.

mokshani
3rd July 2006, 10:02 PM
hi guys! This is mokshani! iam back from india. How r u all? Seems u guys are getting good update from dhesh about Kalki. HI Dhesh! i used to give updates of Kalki. Iam a big fan of kalki show. I would never miss a episode for anything. Well... meet u guys again soon.....
Chao!! Moksha

Dhesh
4th July 2006, 02:50 AM
Hi Mokshani, we've missd u alot. Hve u bin waching Kalki in India cos we need mor updates. I'm only on da bit wen day hve finishd da naming ceremony n I no mor updates cos Sharmi has bin helpin me out. Lucky ur bck now I cn get 2 no wat happns. See ya soon

sharmi
4th July 2006, 05:35 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Well come back, we missed you, Desh and i gives some updates, so far we know is Kalki came to know the fake poongkodi was sent by Arunkumar and also trying to get Dharani knows it, but still fake mum acts and won, do you know any updates after this, please tell us is there was any twist happen, has fake mum and Anu got caught, poor Dharani is the victim for all, has Kalki and Dharani got back or has Anu come back to Dharani to get him or what is pooja doing to separate Kalki and Dharani now, or still Dharani goes to Anu's house to see her listening to his fake mum or Anu's talk........... if you have watch anything in india please let us know, its getting very very exciting and also making us impatient like charactors of fake mum, silly Anu and her father also pooja and Arunkumar, when are they going get their lesson, hope now we will get regular updates from you, because we have to await for video in the shop, it takes two weeks some time more, some time quicker.

how is your trip? keep touch with us.

Sharmi

kathir
4th July 2006, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the summary of Kalki. I didn't do very well in my Yr 9 SATS in Science. I got a L6. I missed it by 4 marks. I wish I could of got a L7. Life's not fair. I cried at school. My mum's going to kill me. I feel like my life's take away from me. My mum will make me go tuition everyday from now on. I need to get level 8 in Maths and Level 7 in English otherwise you make not even see my next message.

Hai desh,

sorry to hear about your exam. please study hard and try your level best the next one. off course mum will angry, but try to talk to her and promise her that you will make it the next time. plead for a second chance. okay ... dont worry.... pray to god

take care

...kathir

kathir
4th July 2006, 10:05 AM
hi guys! This is mokshani! iam back from india. How r u all? Seems u guys are getting good update from dhesh about Kalki. HI Dhesh! i used to give updates of Kalki. Iam a big fan of kalki show. I would never miss a episode for anything. Well... meet u guys again soon.....
Chao!! Moksha

Hai mokshani,

Great to have u back? How was your trip? Did your enjoy yourself there? Such a wonderful country. Please drop by once a while with your wonderful kalki updates. he he he

take care

...kathir :D :D

kathir
4th July 2006, 10:07 AM
Hi Guys,
I have some updates, but this didnt have much of Kalki and Dharani relationship in this episodes, sad to know, happy twist or updates, what is going on now? who can? guess what need to await ?

Sharmi

Dear Sharmi,

Thanks alot for your updates...

take care

...kathir

Dhesh
4th July 2006, 12:37 PM
Kathir, I got L8 in my maths SATS and my mum was very proud and so am I. Thank you for the support and I hope to see you soon.

kathir
5th July 2006, 09:50 AM
Kathir, I got L8 in my maths SATS and my mum was very proud and so am I. Thank you for the support and I hope to see you soon.

Dear Dhesh,

im very happy to hear that :D .... seee, you can do it... just need more pushes from your side.. Congratulations...
Put more effort for other subject as well... okay va,,,

the real happines is when people around you are happy because of your success.... rite ta!!!! :D :D :D :D
me too, with god grace, i will definetly meet you...till then

take care

...kathir

sharmi
5th July 2006, 10:01 AM
Hi every one,
Has anyone got some updates for us which we don't know, i have to await for another two weeks for my next episode video, i check with the shop, they won't get it for this week, so sad, if any one have some updates, share to me, very anxios to know?

D you know Vivek Anand is getting married on July 12 th, Arrange by his co star Kushboo. I read in the yagoo website in Kusboo's article spoken by her and her kalki serial and her co star and best friend Vivek and his family. Was a nice article. Kushboo loves Vivek and his family alot.

Sharmi

Dhesh
5th July 2006, 11:24 AM
Noooooo, Is Vivekanand gettin married. That ws a bit of a shock 2 me. It's not fair. I fought he ws gunna stay single for us. Newyz, I'm also dying 2 no wat happens nxt. Well, Mokshani is bck so she will fill us in with all the gossip. He shud marry Khusboo as they are a perfect match and Khusboo shud divorce Sundar and marry Vivekanand. I had no idea that he is getting married. Do you know who he's marrying? Cos we can could somehow stop them from marrying him. JOKES. Hope he and his wife have a happy married life. I always miss Kalki on the yuvaraja link because I am too slow getting home. I watched an old episode yesterday when it was Dharani's b'day and Pooja buys a cake for him and Kalki feeds him sweets. That has soooo got to be 1 of the most romantic parts of Kalki. The other parts are when they are in Singapore.

kathir
5th July 2006, 02:34 PM
Hi every one,
D you know Vivek Anand is getting married on July 12 th, Arrange by his co star Kushboo. I read in the yagoo website in Kusboo's article spoken by her and her kalki serial and her co star and best friend Vivek and his family. Was a nice article. Kushboo loves Vivek and his family alot.

Sharmi

Good for him, Congratulation to Vivek Anand and his bride.
Dont be jelaous Dhesh....he he he...

Dhesh
5th July 2006, 02:58 PM
I'm not jealous or nufing. I just don't want him to get married. Ok, I'm slightly jealous. But it's OK to be slightly jealous as I do have a big crush on him. I watched him on TV yesterday, definitely a good episode. I'm not jealous when he is with Kalki as I think that they are made for each other. How old are you, Kathir cos you're a junior hubber and so am I. If you have any updates (this is to anyone that is watching the current episodes of Kalki) please send them via The Hub because I really want to know. Dharani shouldn't be like this when he hasn't done anything wrong. The truth might take a while to come out or they might stretch the episodes because there is still about 500 episodes to go.

aanaa
5th July 2006, 05:34 PM
they r not married
Dharani throw them out

Dhesh
5th July 2006, 05:43 PM
Who did Dharani throw out? Is this wat is happenin currently in Kalki. I haven't seen it 4 about 2 weeks. I miss him. Wat else is currently happenin in Kalki.

mokshani
5th July 2006, 08:45 PM
Hi guys! Kalki.......... she knows poongudi was sent by arun kumar and also she knows arun kumar knows his wife, lakshmi is dharani's mom. So, they confront eachother, kalki says, she will tell dharani abt this now, but arun kumar says, he will kill both dharani and lakshmi if she reveals this truth. Afterwards On and Off he will call kalki at home and threatens her that he will kill dharani. Kalki replies she is not scared of him and wont leave him alone if he harms dharani.
That night dharani wont showup at home untill late. She will be very scared and impatient. she tells ramanathan that arunkumar had thretened her to harm dharani. Very late in the night dharani shows up home with bandage on the head. He says, there was a lorry coming fast while he was repairing his car. He moved fast to get out of the way, he fell down and got hurt. Kalki says its all arunkumar fault, he did this to dharani. Dharani with angry on kalki says: not to blame anyone unnecessarily.
So, arun kumar, just to prove to kalki that he can harm anyone at any time, he send a lorry and gets dharani into a very small accident. Kalki knows this, ramanathan believes her, pooja preteneds as innocent .... the story continues.

mokshani
5th July 2006, 09:21 PM
Hi Kathir! Iam doing gr8 and how abt u? True India is a beautiful country. The vacation was gr8 with parents,brother and sisters. Didnt know how time passed by. Didnt want to comeback first ofall :( . Anyway... thanx for asking... Will update kalki soon....

mokshani
5th July 2006, 09:51 PM
kalki goes on......
Arun kumar really wanted to show how bad he could be to kalki. He calls poongudi and orders her to kill either kalki or dharani. Pooja will be over hearing poongudi's conversation. Poongudi will be scared and tells arun kumar to wait for some more time, so, dharani will die himself with the torture of kalki. Arun kumar yells at her and tells her to finish the job as soon as possible. Poongudi afte talking to arun kumar as usual keeps her cell phone in one of the kitchen cabinets. pooja notices everything, after poongudi goes to her room, she finds the phone and redials, it was arunkumar yells to hang up the phone thinking its poongudi. Pooja hangsup quietly and says "i wanted to find u and kill u, but u r caught with me now" (we dont know whats the meaning behind this dialogue yet).

Pooja goes to kalki and tells her, arunkumar and poongudi are planing to kill one of them(kalki/dharani). Kalki says, she will get cursed for all this things oneday and will run away from home. As usual pooja has two faces: worried infront of kalki and smiling behind kalki.

kalki's daughter, priyanka drops kumkum on the friday evening, poongudi will be yelling at the baby for doing so. Kalki gets between and tells her not to yell at her baby that she has no right. Mean while dharani will be going out for a walk, kalki insists dharani, not to go out in the night (Thinking of arunkumar and poongudi's plan).She wont say anything abt this though. Dharani doesnt bother abt kalki's concern as she ignores him totally. Everybody in the family insists on this as a sentiment and asks him if anu had called. He says, nobody called him,he is just going out for a walk. Finally poongudi, cries and begs dharani not to go out at this time with sentiment of kungumam dropping. He listens to her and goes inside. Kalki episode ends :::::: next in rest......

usha_pooja
5th July 2006, 10:43 PM
Hi every one,
Has anyone got some updates for us which we don't know, i have to await for another two weeks for my next episode video, i check with the shop, they won't get it for this week, so sad, if any one have some updates, share to me, very anxios to know?

Sharmi

sharmi can u give me da exact web address cos i cant find it n congrats 2 vivekanand hope he has a successful wedding n a happy marriage life.

take care
from usha

sharmi
6th July 2006, 06:05 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thanks for the update and very interesting to know, Aaanaa wrote Dharani throw them out, i cannot understand about it as Dharani found the truth about the fake mum and Anu or still they both acts, please make Kalki and Dharani join together soon, has Anu come back or playing the game, is there any twist for Kalki and Dharani to get back, Mokshani keep gives us updates, its so exciting and we unable to watch it here, good to have you back:

Aaanaa if you have any updates let us know too? and who did Dharani throw out? Silly Anu what's happening? Is Dharani going to see her?

Too many questions i know? I just want Kalki and Dharani join together and teach all bad people good lessons?

Desh, how do you know there going to be another 500 episodes? where did you find out? if that the case i am scared whether there will be chance Anu and Dharani getting married by fraudness? is so the serial will be not good at all? it will senseless and draggi? what ever happen i dont want Anu and Dharani together? Kalki and Dharani belongs together and they are made for each other as per the story starts i dont want twist like this? What do you think guys? Am i right or not? if that the case then pooja, Anu and Arun will be winning always.

Sharmi

Dhesh
6th July 2006, 12:46 PM
Do you know that Vivekanand is going to be on the gameshow JACKPOT. It's on Sunday on Jaya Tv or CEE(I)TV. It's a celebrity special. Khusboo is the host and her co-star Vivekanand will be there. I am going to record it. I'm sooo excited. This is for Vivekanand lovers out there, you can't afford to miss it.

mokshani
6th July 2006, 07:03 PM
Hi sharmi! I understand ur curiosity...:). Iam narrating the show,episode by episode, so, we didnt reach that part yet.
AS i mentioned poongudi tries to kill dharani.... kalki will be on the dining room feeding food to priyanka, dharani asks poongudi to give him a glass of milk. kalki just to make sure what poongudi is doing hides against the wall and peaks in the kitchen. Poongudi picks a packet from her saree and mixes some powder in the milk and gives it to dharani. Kalki tells dharani not to drink the milk as it is poisoned. Dharani wont believe her, all the family members get scared and insists dharani not to drink the milk. To prove it wrong to dharani, kalki drinks the milk. Nothing happens to her. Poongudi creates big mother sentimental scene that everybody in the family hates her and they want her to get out of the house. Dharani gets upset on all the family members and asks each of them to tell the truth: if poongudi is not his mom, who else is????? Nobody answers that. He yells at everyone that, poongudi will be his mom always no matter what she does to him.....

Kalki and pooja goes crazy.... kalki says i saw her mixing something in the milk. pooja looks confused but happy and enjoying inside. End of episode.....

mokshani
6th July 2006, 07:19 PM
Poongudi goes to Arunkumar next day and tells him that she just acted before kalki as she is mixing some poison. It created a big issue in the family and all got wild and tensed. Dharani got more upset on family members and kalki. Arunkumar says to be careful with pooja and kalki and continue her torcher to kalki.
On the otherhand, at home kalki never allows dharani to touch or mingle with kids. Dharani buys ice cream to priyanka, kalki throws the icecream away and hits priyanka for taking it from him. Dharani yells at kalki for behaving like this.

Poongudi goes to Anu's house and tells anu and her father about mixing powder in the milk. Next time she will mix real poison, so kalki would drink and die. There will be no problem for anu to marry dharani.

mokshani
6th July 2006, 07:57 PM
There will be wedding arrangement in front of kalki and dharani house(in front yard inside their house compound). Early morning Anu's father will be there arranging everything quietly, poongudi comes out sneeky and tells him: i will also come out with all family member, so nobody gets doubt on me. After poongudi goes in, anu's father switches on nadaswaram cassette loud. All family members including kalki opens the front door with surprise. Appu(anu's dad) had arranged for anu and dharani's marriage with out informing anything to anyone. he gives dharani wedding clothes and asks him to wear them. Anu will all be dressed as a bride (by the way, from this episode anu (original name shradha) charecter has been given to some other girl, as i heard that she committed suicide in real life) and waiting for dharani.
Dharani gets annoyed, All family members ask questions to appu that this is not right of him to arrange marriage without even asking. appu argues, he had no other choice, his daughter lost her life because of dharani, he begged him to marry anu, but he never responded, so, finally he had to arrange forced marriage.

Ramanathan and paati asks what happens to kalki???? kalki says: its my fate that i had to see all these things and goes inside. Appu literally begs dharani to get marry to anu, he falls on his feet, dharani gets very angry and rude. He pushes appu on the floor and yells at them to get out of their house. Appu confronts saying he will go and complain to police.... dharani responds: go and complain to police, atleast that will bring end to this problem. Police will ask u: y did u take somany days to complain abt this and isnt ur daughter also involved in this???
He finally yells at them and pushes them literally out of the house and locks the main gate.

mokshani
6th July 2006, 08:20 PM
Episode :565: wednesday,july4:
Patti and venkatesan says they want to talk to kalki. They tell kalki to think abt yesterdays marriage situation. Dharani got wildup/rude/angry, which he was never and kicked appu & anu out of the house very rudely. If he had done anything wrong with anu, he wouldnt be this upset.He would be standing there with guilty. Kalki responds: dharani says, he is not sure whether he made any mistake with anu or not. He is not sure abt that. In the next scene..... appu will be tortured by his own thoughts of dharni throwing them out of the house. He finally decides to commit suicide, meanwhile anu comes and stops him. They have as usual father daughter sentiments abt life without eachother blah blah...... Finally anu says, dharani will defenitely answer for her life and appu's respect.... end of episode.

Dhesh
6th July 2006, 10:55 PM
Thank you soo much for the updates. When will Pooja and Poongodi ever get caught? Dharani and Kalki are 2 innocent people who would not think anything to hurt anybody. It's not fair. Are you going to watch jackpot on Sunday?

mokshani
7th July 2006, 12:17 AM
Hi desh! I watch jayatv on the internet at numtv.com.I have 15days of archieves, anytime i can watch them. I will defenitely watch jackpot. I think pooja and poongudi are planning differently. They dont like each other. Even pooja is trying to get revenge on arunkumar, dont know when and how!!!!
poor kalki and dharani are victims.... :(.

By the way what r u studying and if u dont mind, how old r u? I learned from ur messages that u must be in school ...??????? anyway goodluck with whatever u r doing :D !!! chao! moksha.

usha_pooja
7th July 2006, 01:42 AM
thanks for the updates mokshani they are fab

keep on updating

take care
from usha

sharmi
7th July 2006, 05:40 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thank you very much for the updates, its great and so exciting, is Anu turning villi like pooja, i wish Kalki understand Dharani so soon if not Anu will be playing games with fake mum and never know what will happen, Dharani charactor is very strong and he is good and very loving husband, i dont think there will be any wrong twist for us, i guess, and keep gives updates its really good, i cannot connect to num tv or Jaya tv, i dont have a PC at home and i have to know the updates at work so this is good.

Desh can you let me know after the Jack pot show on Sunday with Viivek and Kushboo, i am dying to know, my favourite fan is Vivek and Kushboo, love to see them together always, they match both perfect, give me some updates of Jack pot too. i will be awaiting for Mokshani updates of Kalki and yours on Jack pot as well.

Aaanaa have you have any new updates apart from Mokshani? is so please share with us.

Guys take care!

Sharmi

sharmi
7th July 2006, 05:40 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thank you very much for the updates, its great and so exciting, is Anu turning villi like pooja, i wish Kalki understand Dharani so soon if not Anu will be playing games with fake mum and never know what will happen, Dharani charactor is very strong and he is good and very loving husband, i dont think there will be any wrong twist for us, i guess, and keep gives updates its really good, i cannot connect to num tv or Jaya tv, i dont have a PC at home and i have to know the updates at work so this is good.

Desh can you let me know after the Jack pot show on Sunday with Viivek and Kushboo, i am dying to know, my favourite fan is Vivek and Kushboo, love to see them together always, they match both perfect, give me some updates of Jack pot too. i will be awaiting for Mokshani updates of Kalki and yours on Jack pot as well.

Aaanaa have you have any new updates apart from Mokshani? is so please share with us.

Guys take care!

Sharmi

Dhesh
7th July 2006, 11:28 AM
Hi Sharmi, I will tell you all the gossip about Jackpot on Sunday. I'm recording it. Hi Mokshani, I'm 14 yrs old and I am in Yr 9. I go to a 'all girls' school. I love playing sports and my favourite sport is football. My dad was born in Sri Lanka and my mum was born in Malaysia and brought up in Sri Lanka. I've never been to Sri Lanka before. I'm a big fan of Vivekanand as when he cries I cry to because he cries as if they are real tears.

kathir
7th July 2006, 01:25 PM
Hai Hai Hai everyone,
im so happy :D :D to see so many posts here, especially from you mokshani. thanks you very much dear,...
Off course India is a wonderful country. I went there with my family for 1 month vacation. Such a beautiful country. Luv that...

Hai dhesh... im from malaysia, married lady with 2 kids. Im double your age pa.. 8-) 8-)

One question.... why Dharani family do not want to reveal the truth about his real mother to him???? maybe i miss something in between... :? :?

take care

....kathir

Dhesh
7th July 2006, 03:32 PM
Dharani's family do not want to reveal the truth about his real mother because if they do that then his real mum's life will get spoiled as they think that ArunKumar does not know the truth yet when actually he does. If they let out the truth then Arunkumar might kill her or do something to her. That's why they shouldn't tell him.

kathir
10th July 2006, 08:46 AM
Dharani's family do not want to reveal the truth about his real mother because if they do that then his real mum's life will get spoiled as they think that ArunKumar does not know the truth yet when actually he does. If they let out the truth then Arunkumar might kill her or do something to her. That's why they shouldn't tell him.

Gee...thanks dhesh....

take care

kathir
10th July 2006, 08:46 AM

Gee...thanks dhesh....

take care

Dhesh
10th July 2006, 02:30 PM
I watched it yesterday, Jackpot. Vivek was on it. He was really jokey. I recorded it. He wore a blue shirt. It looked nice. Apparently, he has done the most adverts compared to other stars.

Dhesh
10th July 2006, 04:44 PM
mokshani, what age r u???? what school do you go to????????

mokshani
10th July 2006, 07:54 PM
Hi desh! sorry dear! forgot to mention abt my age in the mail before... My original name is sushma (my user name is mokshani on the hub), iam 26 years old, iam married, I live in New jersey, USA. Thanx to Mayyam.com. I get to meet lot of friends like u, sharmi, kathir,usha and others around the world. I hope i will meet u guys sometime in my life time!!!! :D

usha_pooja
10th July 2006, 09:55 PM
I watched it yesterday, Jackpot. Vivek was on it. He was really jokey. I recorded it. He wore a blue shirt. It looked nice. Apparently, he has done the most adverts compared to other stars.

i managed to watch until the triple round. I was laughing especially that guy from saaval was so funny i was laughing too much. It was nice.

mokshani nice knowing about you.

take care

Dhesh
10th July 2006, 10:37 PM
It ws gud wsn't it. Vivek lukd reely gud lukin. He lukd smart and quite funny. Did you get my hi5 message? So, wat u upto at the mo, Usha? Mokshani, hve you got any new updates for the rest of us, we're all dying to know whether Dharani knows about his real mum and whether he is safe and sound.

mokshani
10th July 2006, 10:49 PM
I just finished watching Jackpot. It was exciting. Almost all young generation of kalki characters are participated: vivek, pooja, anu(sarika in the jackpot) and ofcourse kushboo. Its fun watching them in game show.
Desh! i have not watched friday's episode yet. I will watch it and let u know soon.... so far they didnt findout abt fake mom.........

Well see u guys with updates....:)

sharmi
11th July 2006, 06:01 AM
Hi Mokshani, Desh and Kathir,
Thanks guy for the updates of Jackpot, i didn't watch it, but nice to hear from you all, i wish i could have to see my favourite Vivek in it, how was Kushboo and Vivek in the Show, and Mokshain please give some updates for me, what is now Anu and father going to do for poor Dharani and pooja and fake mum enjoy spliting Kalki and Dharani like this, when are we going to get the twist, when is Dharani going to know the truth and turn back to every one?

Awaiting on updates, until then take care guys, is there any way i can watch jackpot in internet/ or borrow Video at the shop? any advise?

Sharmi

Dhesh
11th July 2006, 12:53 PM
Sharmi, have you got CEE(i)TV because if you do you can see the repeated episode of JACKPOT on Wednesday. I'm not sure wht time it comes on on Wednesday. I will ask my mum and tell you. If there any updates you know please try and tell me

sharmi
12th July 2006, 05:57 AM
Hi Desh,
No i dont have any updates, so far i know is Mokshani's update and very exciting to know what is happening now and awaiting for Mokshani to tell us and also i think Aaanaa can help us too, some times she gives some updates as well, very anxious to know? if i get any thing apart from it i will share it and do you know its 12 th July today and Vivek is getting married? wish we can know more about him. I just love his acting.
Sharmi

mokshani
12th July 2006, 07:53 AM
Hi guys! I just finished watching Kalki. Finally we got twist in this episode :roll: . Its already 11pm, i will post the update first thing in the morning.

kathir
12th July 2006, 11:55 AM
Hi guys! I just finished watching Kalki. Finally we got twist in this episode :roll: . Its already 11pm, i will post the update first thing in the morning.

is it???? :roll: :roll:
very anxious to know....

no problem, will wait for your updates...

tq

bingleguy
12th July 2006, 03:03 PM
Guys n Gals .....

I happenned to attend VIVEK's marriage ..... :-) i just came from his marriage ..... i do not know wht is his name in the serial .... n i ve not been watching this serial .... but with a last moment luck... happenned to attend his marriage

Wishing VIVEK n his wife a VERY VERY HAPPY MARRIED LIFE !

:( But i missed taking a snap with him .... still had met him personally, congratulated him :-)

I do not know whether he browses or is a part of this mayyam ... still lets wish him a happy married life ! :2thumbsup:

Dhesh
12th July 2006, 03:25 PM
Bingleguy, are you related to Vivek? Do you know his number. I am a big fan of Vivek. He is really talented. Could you send me pictures of his wedding to dheshaana@hotmail.com because I would like to see what his wedding looked like as I am not able to go because I live in England. Thank you. Could you try and find out whether he is part of the hub because it would be cool to talk to him and send messages to him, me being his biggest fan.

bingleguy
12th July 2006, 06:39 PM
Dhesh :-) Nice to hear that u r a big fan of Vivek ... though i ve not seen him on screen, he looked so cool in person .... am not related to him ... a friend thats all :-)

am not sure of getting the marriage snaps ... :roll:

Will try to find out, if he is a part of the hub or not ! :-)

mokshani
12th July 2006, 08:39 PM
Hi guys! Kalki is getting interested. Iam updating where i left it from.
wednesday 5th & thursday 6th: There isnt much happened in these episodes:
After appu's suicide attempt. Anu goes to arunkumar to ask him for help to get married to dharani. He says, he will defenitely help her. .... Arun kumar goes to kalki's house just to create something or rather problem .This time he visits to talk abt anu. Dharani gets upset and tells him to shutup and get out of the house, as this is none of his business. Arunkumar says, he came to talk to kalki abt business. He indirectly threatens her that he will kill dharani and lakshmi(original poongudi). Dharani gets in between and pushes arunkumar away to get out of the house.
Anu will be very upset and scared abt her father that he might try to commit suicide again.....Meanwhile poongudi comes : anu says, she is scared and she just want peace of mind, so she will try to forget dharani. Poongudi convinces her not to do so and she will defenitely let dharani and anu get married. This time she will kill kalki.
Arun kumar calls poongudi and tells her to kill kalki by mixing poison in the milk like last time. He wants to take revenge on kalki, cause she and dharani insulted him at his last visit to kalki's. Poongudi agrees to arunkumar. Nextday morning kiccha (kalki's manger at office) comes to kalki's house with office documents. Kalki gives it to dharani saying that she wrote all the company and property in his name. Dharani wont accept it and whole family try to convince kalki not to do so as she earned it and deserves to have it in her name. On the otherhand pooja's blood will be boiling... end of episodes...

mokshani
12th July 2006, 08:57 PM
Friday 7th:MUST SEE,VERY THRILLING:
Kalki forces dharani to take the documents, dharani asks her: did u writedown all my property and how abt pavithra(his daughter), she is my blood, did u also include her in the documents?? Kalki says, priyanka and pavithra are my children, nobody has right on them. I wrote all the documents in your name and thats all, it wont be changed. Pooja will be desperate and burnsout when she is alone.
Kalki from her room window sees somebody throughing some bottle outside. Kalki runs and checks the bottle, its poison. Poongudi brings milk to dharani. Kalki goes between and asks dharani not to drink the milk as it is poisoned. Dharani gets mad and yells at her for doing so before also. He wont trust kalki. They both argue, kalki yells at poongudi for doing these kind of odd jobs, kalki thretens poongudi to tell the truth otherwise, she will choke her neck. Dharani gets very angry on kalki and slaps her.

mokshani
12th July 2006, 09:10 PM
Monday 10th: MUST SEE... VERY EXCITING & THRILLING:
Dharani slaps kalki, poongudi creates scene that she doesnt want to stay in that house anymore, she doesnt want to create trouble between husband and wife. Kalki says: yes getout of the house right now, dharani begs poongudi no t to get out of the house and kalki stops dharani for doing so. [ There will be mess of arguments between these 3. Nobody else will be home] Dharani finally to shut kalki's mouth, he drinks the milk and tells her that poongudi is his mother, she wouldnt do this to him. While he was talking, his nose bleeds and started realising who poongudi is??!!!! [lot of sentimental dialogues abt mother by dharani] Kalki will be crying and begging dharani to go to hospital, but he will be talking abt the motherhood to poongudi. Poongudi agrees she is not his mother but she didnt mix any poison to the milk. After a while, kalki admits him at the hospital, all the family members will be crying and feeling bad for dharani. End of Episode......

mokshani
12th July 2006, 09:44 PM
Tuesday 11th: Nothing much happened in this episode.
Kalki and family will be in the hospital. Doctor comes and tell that he cant guarantee anything, its a very strong poison and had mixed in the blood, they r doing their best to save him. kalki and family members talks with sentimental dialogues. Poongudi comes there and begs everybody that she changed and she was changed by dharani's talks. She promises and tell that she didnot add poison to the milk. Nobody believes her and throws her away from the hospital. Poongudi says she wont leave the hospital untill she sees dharani. Pooja has different villian reactions to her face[seems she is the culprit, who added poison to the milk,not sure though]. She calls police..... end of episode.

Dhesh
13th July 2006, 12:34 AM
Thank You Mokshani. That is alot of updates. Thank you so so much for the updates. It sounds really exciting but the only sad thing is that Dharani is in hospital and Pooja is not found out yet. Has fake Poongodi truelly changed? Because if she has then the truth about Anu's and her drama about Dharani sleeping with Anu will come out. Kalki needs to know about Pooja as soon as possible so that she can save Pavithra from an evil woman. Once again, thank you very much for the updates. I will probably be watching Kalki next week when my mum picks it up from the shop because I am going to Belgium in the weekend as a school trip. The episodes we are getting from the shop are older than the episode you are telling me. It comes every 2 weeks, which is a long time for me. I think we are on the bit where they have finished the naming ceremony and when Sunil tells Chadran about Varsha's sister and how she came on to him and he slaps her. Those were the set of episodes I watched last.

mokshani
13th July 2006, 01:02 AM
No problem desh, anytime :). It seems poongudi has changed by her words,I think she is going to tell the truth abt anu and dharani soon. Anyway no clue how its going to turn untill they telecast it tomorrow :). Will let u know....
U R Going to Belgium with friends, wow... that shld be fun , have fun and enjoy the trip.

sharmi
13th July 2006, 05:48 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thank you for the updates, you made my day, what can we do with out you? as you said its getting very exciting, will fake poongkodi tell the truth about anu or will Anu and Arun play the game as Pooja, cannot await for your next updates.

Thanks again, enjoying the group alot.
Sharmi

kathir
13th July 2006, 11:28 AM
Dear Mokshani,

Thank you so much dear for the updates. very kind of you.. :D
Really interesting...

Dhesh... enjoy your trip ....

Dhesh
13th July 2006, 05:43 PM
If anyone knows how to get Vivek's wedding photos then could you send me them to dheshaana@hotmail.com

Dhesh
13th July 2006, 11:58 PM
u cn get pics of Vivek in JACKPOT on Indiaglitz. There are only time but they are still woth it. They are 2 big photos. Don't miss your chance. I'd like to thank Usha because she told me about this.

sharmi
14th July 2006, 05:34 AM
Hi Mokshani,
I was awaiting for your updates, please let us know what is happening now in the hospital, has the truth come out? has Dharani and Kalki join together? awaiting for you to make our day/

Desh happy journey and thanks for letting me know where to find Vivek's photo , what is the website address, i will check the indian Gliz any how?

Sharmi

Dhesh
14th July 2006, 03:26 PM
Just go on www.indiaglitz.com and then I think you go to Gallery but I am not sure. It's on a link that I have but it's at home. I'll give to u later. All I know is that goes to visit Dharani at the hospital then the rest of the family tell her to get out. Ramanadan shouts at her. The new Anu is the girl from Kettimelam if you watch that serial. I would of watched the whole of that episode but my mum told me to go the tramstop to collect her shopping. She made me miss what happens at the end. I watch it on that yuvaraja website but I think it's a annoying to wacth it on there because it advertises jaya tv and how you ca buy it on there. It advertises that every 5 mins so you hardly watch any of it. I reached home at 3.45pm and I only watched 2mins of it before my mum rang and spoilt it.

usha_pooja
14th July 2006, 08:00 PM
u cn get pics of Vivek in JACKPOT on Indiaglitz. There are only time but they are still woth it. They are 2 big photos. Don't miss your chance. I'd like to thank Usha because she told me about this.

no problems dhesh.

take care
from usha

Dhesh
14th July 2006, 09:42 PM
Mokshani, Did you watch Kalki today? Because I am really eager to know from anyone what happened on yesterday's and today's episode.

roops
14th July 2006, 10:26 PM
To all vivek fans.... go to the link and read abt VIJJU and his family

http://www.idlebrain.com/dilse/khushboo.html

usha_pooja
15th July 2006, 01:48 AM
roops thank you for this lovely article dhesh is definetly going to love this article abt vivek. Vivek and his family are so nice ppl.

take care
from usha

mokshani
15th July 2006, 04:16 AM
Kalki: july 12th
Hi guys! I just finished watching kalki:Nothing much happened except sentimental scenes,,,,
Kalki and family will be in the hospital praying for dharani, Sunil comes to hospital and talks supportive to kalki. Poongudi will also be there crying, on and off she will be begging family members to see dharani, nobody cares or response to her. She tells pooja that she came to the house with bad intension but she didnot add poison to the milk. AS pooja called police, they arrive and arrest poongudi. Anu findsout abt dharani's situation at hospital and asks her father to take her to hospital to see dharani. Appu refuses, cause he knows kalki and family wont respect them and they will insult them.Anu forces him to go to hospital. Meanwhile, kiccha and chandru also visits hospital and feels sorry for dharani. End of episode....

mokshani
15th July 2006, 04:42 AM
Kalki : July 13th: Thursday
Kalki cries a lot and will be thinking abt arun kumar telling her that he will kill dharani. All of a sudden she gets emotional and leaves(she tells everyone that she will be back soon). She goes to arunkumar's house and screams his name. Lakshmi comes and tells kalki not to behave like this before her husband. Kalki tells that she knows arunkumar knows abt lakshmi's past and he threatened that he would kill dharani. Kalki also adds that dharani was poisoned by poongudi with the instruction of arunkumar. Arunkumar and lakshmi will be surprised. Arunkumar says, he send poongudi to kalki's house to create problems but he didnot instruct her to poison dharani, he has nothing to do with it. Lakshmi will be ripped out, she would be crying for dharani's health.. Kalki finally warns arun kumar that if anything happens to dharani, she wont allow him alone, she will get arunkumar arrested. Mean while lakshmi and arunkumar's son hears all this things and get shocked. He hates his mother(lakshmi). He goes into the room and shuts door. lakshmi will be desperate that both her sons are in trouble.

In the hospital, doctor says dharani is still in the critical situation, he is trying his best and patient shld not be disturbed by anyone, no more visitors. Anu and father appears at the hospital to see dharani. Nobody allows them to see dharani as per doc's instructions. Lot of sentimental dialogues by anu and her father to the family. NObody bothers and tells them to get out. End of episode.

usha_pooja
15th July 2006, 10:06 PM
thanks for the update mokshani. Hopefully Dharani recovers.

take care
from usha

aanaa
16th July 2006, 07:01 PM
thanks for the update

sharmi
17th July 2006, 05:48 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thanks for the updates, its getting very interesting, has Anu told the truth to Kalki or Poongkodi, or still she is after Dharani to get him, has Dharani recovered, is Kalki changed her mind and has both join together, did you see any good twist on Friday and Monday episodes/ very anxious to know? we are very happy you are back.

Awaiting for your updates, take care

Sharmi

Dhesh
17th July 2006, 05:51 PM
Usha, I've seen that article before. It is mainly about Khusboo and there isn't much about Vijju. Anyway, I want to thank Roops and you for telling me about this. I watched the bit about Anu trying to get into the hospital, I watched it on that Yuvaraja website so I couldn't watch it properly as it kept on advertising on how to buy the channel on Jump Tv.

Dhesh
17th July 2006, 06:00 PM
Mokshani, when you watch the next episodes could you tell as soon as possible, please because I am so eager to know and I want to know whether Dharani is alright or not. Newyz I'm back from Belgium, I bought lots of Belgium chocolate. It was a history trip so we visited cemetaries of people who died in WW1 and museums about WW1. I also went into the trenches. I enjoyed that the most because we went into the trenches without torches so it was dark and scary. It was also very muddy. Both days were jam packed days and most of it was work. My feet were aching and I felt very tired as we were on the coach from 8.30am-10.00pm. The Eurotunnel was delayed when we were coming back so we arrived back about 15mins late.

usha_pooja
17th July 2006, 07:00 PM
nice to hear about your trip dhesh.

take care
from usha

Dhesh
17th July 2006, 07:39 PM
thanks Usha. How was ur weeknd?