PDA

View Full Version : Embarassing moments by Celebs.

Sathya
24th November 2004, 03:22 AM
Union Minister of State for Home Sriprakash Jaiswal
relieving himself on the Leh Airport runway,
500 metres from a toilet . For Picture of Union Minister of State for Home Sriprakash Jaiswal taking a leak on the airport runway. Click here....
http://web.mid-day.com/news/nation/2004/november/96912.htm[/img]

Sathya
24th November 2004, 03:34 AM
Sorry guys, wrong link above.

http://web.mid-day.com/news/nation/2004/november/96912.htm

Querida
24th November 2004, 04:10 AM
when i saw celebrity i thought movie stars...it's odd how fast news flies when concerning an embarrassing moment of a celebrity...we only take such an amusement in seeing their flaws or even act human because we put them on such a high pedestal...but doesn't mean it's not fun... :D

Sathya
24th November 2004, 05:06 AM
I burst out laughing when I saw that, did you read the part, where it said that the restroom was neayby?

Querida
24th November 2004, 07:28 AM
only a mere 500 metres away!!! :D :lol: :D

Shekhar
26th November 2004, 09:55 AM
On the lighter side of it...

500 Mtrs is half a km guys!! Suppose the minister's bladder was really full and couldn't withstand till he reached the toilet, he had two choices. One is to piss on the run way.. another is to piss in his pants. Well. I vote for runway any day :D :D

Querida
26th November 2004, 11:12 PM
must be all that talk of runway....so he let it run away...ohhh that was too indecent of me....still can't help it :twisted: :D :lol:

Shekhar
27th November 2004, 06:05 PM
must be all that talk of runway....so he let it run away... :twisted: :D :lol:

That's a good one!!! :P

Surya
28th November 2004, 03:19 AM
What about the time with Janet Jackson in the superbowl last year?
:lol:

Querida
28th November 2004, 08:23 AM
What about the time with Janet Jackson in the superbowl last year?

there is alot of speculation whether she knew about it or not...and further whether everyone on the network oked it and then backed out when ppl became furious...those jacksons.... :roll:

davie
28th November 2004, 04:30 PM
oh come on
janet jackson is not so mean to do that in public.
it was a mishap. Which lady will show her **** dat too in public lol.
People are good in creating stories. If janet danced with some black guy then these people will not open their mouth. But she was dancing with a white guy
@corada even u know some facts.lol :lol:
sriprakash is still in his infant stage. hell who gave him the minister post

Querida
29th November 2004, 01:57 AM
oh come on
janet jackson is not so mean to do that in public.
it was a mishap. Which lady will show her **** dat too in public lol.
People are good in creating stories. If janet danced with some black guy then these people will not open their mouth. But she was dancing with a white guy
@corada even u know some facts.lol :lol:
sriprakash is still in his infant stage. hell who gave him the minister post

poor davie...some ppl will do anything to get attention and fame...it's not like she hasnt done it before...just as worse as Madonna is in her 'artistic expressions' on the same note as the jacksons...did you jeramaine jackson's son's name is....jermajesty! :D no one cared that she was with justin...well thats my two cents....you can believe what you want...

Surya
29th November 2004, 05:09 AM
I don't think that her dancing with Justin had anything to do with it. But she seemed very shocked when she found out she was on TV. :lol:

Surya
29th November 2004, 05:12 AM
Can anyone think of any hilarious moments by Indian Celebs?

Querida
29th November 2004, 06:35 AM
hmmmmm well i hardly ever hear of any....or by the time something is known to me it has already been ruled out as pure bunk by the actor/actress in question....mostly our ppl are interested with who is with who allegedly....hey does India have a Paparazzi? For sure you have an Inquirer like paper...yes/no?

camille sundram
29th November 2004, 09:03 PM
Kamalhaasan acting as if he is a raunchy romeo in his films. Eeuww!!
Kamalhaasan with Simran. :lol:

Sandeep
29th November 2004, 09:04 PM

Hey now you are getting into trouble. :evil:

Surya
29th November 2004, 11:49 PM

He's a hell of an actor though, he might be acting with young heroins, but its better than someone like Sarath Kumar, who isn't a very good actor, @ the same time also acts with girls that are barly 20.

The gossip with Simran and Kamal, hmm....I wonder about the authencity of it.. :wink:

Querida
30th November 2004, 02:36 AM
YEAH!!!!!! I was dying to find out someone else who does not like Sarath Kumar's acting...i dont know what it is..but i can't stand him in any movie...good or not....anyways yeah Kamal is a kick-ass actor...if not for him we would lack alot of good movies....all the way from Apoorva Ragangal to Anbae Sivam...

Surya
30th November 2004, 02:37 AM
You Left out Viru Viru Maandi Virumaandi!!! :D

Surya
30th November 2004, 02:38 AM
That movie is seriously on my favorites list! A different village type movie after a long time! Most Villiage movies are about father Sarath Kumar, being nice, and SOn Sarath Kumar being nicer. :lol:

Surya
30th November 2004, 02:42 AM
Here's a hilarious review of Diwan for all Sarath Kumar haters!!! :lol:

http://lolluexpress.com/

Reena
30th November 2004, 04:48 AM
That was Hillarious! :lol:

But I like some SK movies though. Like Suryavansam, and Naatamai were entertaining.

Querida
30th November 2004, 09:57 AM
You Left out Viru Viru Maandi Virumaandi!!! :D

well i was going for the alliteration..but of course Virumaandi is included..it would be profane not to!!!!

Querida
30th November 2004, 10:09 AM
Here's a hilarious review of Diwan for all Sarath Kumar haters!!! :lol:

http://lolluexpress.com/

Thanx so much Surya! Pure Jokes! :lol: :D :lol:
alll they missed was my fav character Rafiki!!! :wink:

Surya
1st December 2004, 05:40 AM
That's a hilarious site! :lol: Unfortunatly it hasn't been apdated in a while.

Querida
1st December 2004, 05:52 AM
I know what you mean about good sites messing up....i simply love going to raaga.com...i have to admit i have many new favourite tamil songs....but not as much as i truly appreciate old tamil songs... :D and what amazes me more...is in hindhi and tamil music...when it comes to lyrics i am totally lost..yet i find myself being able to still be able to love the songs for the instrumental..especially the flute and violin interludes... :D :D but nowadays raaga.com won't even let me access my own saved songs... :(

hehehewalrus
1st December 2004, 05:53 AM
surya,
you left out Thyagarajan acting as Sarathkumar's father :lol:

If I had been the advertising in-charge for Nattamai movie, my punch line would have been:

" Nattamai: releasing in a theater near you...
Every fifth word is 'raasa'! " :)

Surya
1st December 2004, 06:01 AM
yeah that's unfortunate. Raaga.com is an excellent site. I usually decide what mp3's to download from there.
8)

Surya
5th December 2004, 12:30 AM
Do we have any Malayalee people in here, who watch malaylam movies a lot?

Surya
5th December 2004, 12:44 AM
Because there as a Malayalm movie that Kamal acted in, he obviously speaks in his own voice. and in a song he misprounces something, and makes it mean something entirely different. Which is supposed to be hysterical. That incident is pretty popular in Kerala is what someone told me. Just wondering if anyone remembers that. :)

Surya
8th December 2004, 06:23 AM
:shock:
No one here is a Malayalee?

davie
8th December 2004, 06:47 AM
:shock:
No one here is a Malayalee?
lol keep ur faith and wait

blahblah
8th December 2004, 03:56 PM
Surya,there are many of us.But the thing is that none of us have seen this movie you are saying about.Kamal's malayalam movies came out ages ago.I have seen some of them but have no recollection of such an incident.Nowadays he doesn't act in malayalam movies because being a smaller industry the malayalam movie producers can't afford to pay today's Kamal Hassan.

Cindy
8th December 2004, 04:26 PM
did you mean Chanakyan or Daisy Surya?..... after these... i dont think he acted in any Malayalam movie...

Surya
8th December 2004, 10:54 PM
Yeah, Kamals gotten quiet expensive.

Yeah! I think it was Chanakyan, where he misprounces the word.
Regards. 8)

nightingale
8th December 2004, 11:31 PM
wther its alps .. rocky or northpole..these celbs wear sexy cloths open to the weather..and roll roll.jerk .dance..silly.! but ok only we see..we can understand .
hottt summer ! right in the middle of the street europe or any part of the world canada usa ..at car park side walks..bus stops ..they wear big boots big jackets winter outerwear and dance dapangkoothu dance..that is awful and embarrassing for all of us.

Surya
11th December 2004, 02:18 AM
N'gale,
I completly agree, that may not be embarassing to the celebs, but its embarassing to us, being Indians. When foreigners see Indians wearing clothes that don't match the weather, and dancing in the middle of the street. :oops:
But its even worse when there are about fifteen people behind them dancing with them as well.
Regards. 8)

Ghlli
16th December 2004, 06:26 AM
I have been gone for a week, and no one could come up with a eabbar moment for a public figure?

Every single one of Ajith's ego-centric interviews are embarassing, for him and his fans.

Surya
16th December 2004, 07:18 AM
Ajith probably weighs about 220 lbs. And his head weighs half of it.

kayal
16th December 2004, 05:28 PM
hey guys u have left out our hero vijayakanth?
same old dance and act with younger girls. most embarrasing thing is that he wears makeup. lipstick for god sake :lol:

Surya
17th December 2004, 05:52 AM
When it comes to Lipstick, no one beats "Raamarajan" Infact, u know how for Rajini, its "Superstar". Ajith "Ultimate Star" Kamal Universal Hero" etc, like that for Ramarajan, it should be 'Lipstick'

The only movie that I like, that he acted in was "Karakattakaran" The songs in his movies are very good though, but that goes to Illayaraja.

Autumn
17th December 2004, 10:15 PM
Hi ...

Going back to the original post ...

Madhuri addressing her fans in Nepal said ... "I love Nepal, it used to be a part of India once"

Priyanka Chopra was asked in the Miss World Pageant (Yr 2000) Which living woman do you admire the most?" Priyanka replied, "Mother Teresa!"

Bipasha Basu was asked, “Who started the Olympics” and she proudly answered, … “I think Adolf Hitler started it”. This was featured in a program called Poll Khol.

During Zee Gold Award ceremony ....in an embarrassing moment, Sajid Khan mistakenly identified Moynihan as Rep Gilman. The peeved senator then asked Khan to stop speaking so that he could start with the award presentation.

More later .... got to go.

Luv Autumn

Autumn
17th December 2004, 10:15 PM
Hi ...

Going back to the original post ...

Madhuri addressing her fans in Nepal said ... "I love Nepal, it used to be a part of India once"

Priyanka Chopra was asked in the Miss World Pageant (Yr 2000) Which living woman do you admire the most?" Priyanka replied, "Mother Teresa!"

Bipasha Basu was asked, “Who started the Olympics” and she proudly answered, … “I think Adolf Hitler started it”. This was featured in a program called Poll Khol.

During Zee Gold Award ceremony ....in an embarrassing moment, Sajid Khan mistakenly identified Moynihan as Rep Gilman. The peeved senator then asked Khan to stop speaking so that he could start with the award presentation.

More later .... got to go.

Luv Autumn

Surya
18th December 2004, 01:11 AM
Good ones, Autum. :lol:

kayal
18th December 2004, 04:23 PM
When it comes to Lipstick, no one beats "Raamarajan" Infact, u know how for Rajini, its "Superstar". Ajith "Ultimate Star" Kamal Universal Hero" etc, like that for Ramarajan, it should be 'Lipstick'

The only movie that I like, that he acted in was "Karakattakaran" The songs in his movies are very good though, but that goes to Illayaraja.

oh yes i forgot abt him. raamarajan the lipstickman :lol:

Surya
21st December 2004, 03:20 AM
But one good thing in his movies are the songs. There are some knock-out songs in his movies. For ex. "Karrakattakaran"

Surya
29th December 2004, 02:05 AM
But even in Karakattakaran, he was wearing lipstick even when he wan't dancing. :lol: