PDA

View Full Version : Enough please!!

emjay
31st August 2005, 07:31 PM
Thanks for your nice responses for my comment, even most of them attacking me, which I expected more (thatswhy I mentioned in the last line of my previous posting).

No one is attacking you. I am sorry to say this. We have a better job to do. You started a totally unwarranted cheap accusation about IR. We tried to throw some light to show to the forum readers some basic decency before posting comments.

But, at the same time, somebody who is supporting for my comment use the words as 'arrogant' and 'miser', which I did not mentioned anywhere.

Thanks. Alias's comment really hurt me and I am sure it would have hurt thousands of IR's fans.

Until I posted my previous comment, all postings in this thread were only for praising IR's talent and excellent skill, which everyone to accept and not to refuse.

I would have gladly ignored if you or alias had anything to say about His music. It is just fine!!. But, you both chose to attack his personal character. It is just very very cheap, in my book of ethics.
Shame.

But when the praises are gone to an extent that he is like a God, I thought why not we point out some of his negative sides, which we heared and read, from some relaiable sources. It is not meant degrading his talents, which known by everyone. Infact Mr. Balaji knows how I am respect on Raja and his music.

Someone who respects music, would never stoop to this level of accusing a person of being arrogant, by MERELY flipping pages from the SENSATIONAL magazines.

But after my posting only, this thread turned to a direction from just praising him, to a healthy discussion of both the side of IR. Many positive and negative points have been analysed by many friends, I am happy to see that I am the spark for that fire.

"Healthy discussion" ??
You must surely be joking or sorry to say, lost balance?
Taking about an artist's personal life - means healthy discussion to you. You must be having a basic attitude problem.

Not only about IR, even about others like ARR, when the praises go to the extent of showing them as God, I will come back with handfull of their negative points.

Be it IR or ARR or anyone. If you come back with handfull of their negative points on their personal life, it is JUST SHAME ON YOU and not the person whom you are bringing against !!

I am not a fan of ARR, but, I would not involve myself in mudslinging about him as a person. I don't like his music, but as a human let us all love each other.

If anything personally hurt anyone, kindly accept appologies from your sister. But still I am in a place that, my points are non-refusable.

Your appologies aren't going to help us in anyway. Good if you re-introspect for your good. In future, please refrain youself from making any personal attacks.

saradhaa_sn
31st August 2005, 08:06 PM
Still I am sure that, I never touched in any place of my comment about the PERSONAL LIFE of IR. All about his performances only. (Some others may done it, which I am also not accepted).

alias
31st August 2005, 09:29 PM
Emjay, You should first stop attacking others personally before you ask me to stop attacking IR.

kalnayak
1st September 2005, 10:55 AM
alias wrote

Emjay, You should first stop attacking others personally before you ask me to stop attacking IR.

Nalla NAYAGAN vasanama irukke.

If somebody attacks me, then I will attack IR. (Till then, I am not sure whether I will attack IR or not.)

Jilaba
26th November 2005, 06:54 PM
ada romba interestingaana sandaiyaa irukku...

But enna yethunnu full vivaram theriyalaiye...

Konjam eloborate pannungalen...

nilavupriyan
1st December 2005, 09:00 AM
ada romba interestingaana sandaiyaa irukku...

But enna yethunnu full vivaram theriyalaiye...

Konjam eloborate pannungalen...

aamaama....tfmla sanda pottu romba naal aachu....... :cry:

anyway degrading the personal life of ir is a sin!...whoever does it!

Jilaba
1st December 2005, 02:53 PM
enna sir neenga...

avanavan kadavulaiye vimarsanam pannuraan. Ivar enna adhukkum meleyaa? :lol: .

panam (money) konjam kuraithu koduthakaaga, paadhi recordingla ezhundhu ponavarthaane ivar...! :evil: :evil:

nilavupriyan
1st December 2005, 05:54 PM
enna sir neenga...

panam (money) konjam kuraithu koduthakaaga, paadhi recordingla ezhundhu ponavarthaane ivar...! :evil: :evil:

chumma oru pechukku sonna adha seriousa eduthukureengale!

i expected scale to answer :lol:

stranger
2nd December 2005, 01:06 AM
enna sir neenga...

But I know it is lot easier to hurt the feelings of Human being than the feelings of THE God 8-)

Shankar
2nd December 2005, 10:50 AM
>>>>>>>
panam (money) konjam kuraithu koduthakaaga, paadhi recordingla ezhundhu ponavarthaane ivar...!
<<<<<<<<

pudhu kadhaya irukkE (at least for me)...neenga dhAn andha thEnga moodi producer aa ? andha kadhayaiyum konjam sollungO kEtpOm...

realactivex
14th September 2006, 02:28 PM
Dear all
Appreciate if you use the lingua franca as English. It will benefit non-Tamizah guys like myself to follow the threads.

Please treat this as a request.

app_engine
15th September 2006, 08:36 PM
http://dailythanthi.com/article.asp?NewsID=284230&disdate=9/15/2006

For all those who want to bash IR, please read this article...and appreciate how he was yielding to help out a budding producer...

This also has an interesting info on `nilA kAyudhu' song:-)

app_engine
18th September 2006, 07:09 PM
[html:17de89ddff]
http://dailythanthi.com/images/news/20060918/suva3.jpg
[/html:17de89ddff]

Interesting picure...also check this article:
http://dailythanthi.com/article.asp?NewsID=284928&disdate=9/18/2006

kameshratnam
19th September 2006, 06:00 PM
It all stops at one point. IR is a musical genius and we all love his music. Lets draw the line there.

raaja_rasigan
19th September 2006, 09:26 PM
Ellorukkum oru kolgai, Rajini adikkaadha thanniyaa
kamal adikkaadha kissa

But..... musicla Raaja the King adhaan Raja Raajadhaan... while posting this Iam hearing chinna thaayaval from Thalapathy..... :thumbsup:

app_engine
30th September 2006, 01:46 AM
http://dailythanthi.com/article.asp?NewsID=287404&disdate=9/29/2006

Another interesting recollection by a new producer / director combo...

PM had 30 tunes composed in 12 hours initially. Raja told RS to select whatever he feels fit it seems...

app_engine
3rd October 2006, 08:20 PM
http://dailythanthi.com/article.asp?NewsID=288076&disdate=10/3/2006

This article says how IR was given the respo of choosing the climax for "nAn pAdum pAdal"...

Personally, I rate this movie below average:-( It had extraordinary songs, no question about that...The Mohan-Ambika romance, marriage etc. was so decent and a treat to watch on the screen...but once the husband character is killed, the tempo of the movie died...IMHO, it was due to the misfit Sivakumar for that role...he looked pathetic. Ambika couldn't dance and both played spoilsport for `pAdum vAnambAdi', a rare unique song...And the film meandered with no focus on main theme...with people paying more attention to Kounder than the lead characters...then the main characters jumped in all of a sudden for the climax (even there Kounder's `eppadA kadA vettuveenga' had more focus)...so incoherent...

vasanth2006
4th October 2006, 02:05 PM
`pAdum vAnambAdi', a rare unique song.....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

simply brilliant song. intha mathiriyana songa rasikka therinjale avanga koduthu vachavanga....

kj
4th October 2006, 02:35 PM
padum vanambadi is an epitome of fusion music .the bass, the guitar ,sitar/veena ,drums AWESOME

Sanjeevi
4th October 2006, 06:49 PM
Paadum Vaanampadi is my favourite too :musicsmile:

app_engine
4th October 2006, 08:56 PM
http://dailythanthi.com/article.asp?NewsID=288297&disdate=10/4/2006

Kovai Thambi recalls his parting of ways with IR...

app_engine
5th October 2006, 11:29 PM
http://dailythanthi.com/article.asp?NewsID=288491&disdate=10/5/2006

Kovai Thambi admits IR's role in the huge success of his early films...and that he wanted to go back to him...

app_engine
6th October 2006, 09:21 PM
http://dailythanthi.com/article.asp?NewsID=288611&disdate=10/6/2006

Concluding part of the Kovai Thambi series...how he could patch up with IR...

The whole episode shows that ego is typically on both sides...In most cases, if one relents, the other usually melts...