PDA

View Full Version : Mazhai by Devi Sri Prasad

slperson1
28th August 2005, 03:45 AM
The audio launch was a couple dys ago has ne one heard the songs or know where we can hear em?

dinesh2002
28th August 2005, 02:08 PM
http://musicmazaa.com/tamil/aSongslist.php?movie=Mazhai

http://www.raaga.com/channels/tamil/movie/T0000697.html

slperson1
28th August 2005, 09:01 PM
only song that seems good is muthu mazhiyae
& kuchikaravadu sounds like Vaa Vaa from sachin with a mixture of gundu manga

Dragun
29th August 2005, 05:18 AM
I believe every song is just a Tamil version of the Telugu songs from Varsham, so DSP may have reused the song from Varsham in Sachin.

aruvi
29th August 2005, 07:29 AM
Well, DSP has already mentionned in a couple of interviews that the songs of Varsham are being reworked in the Tamil film. He is keeping the original score. I don't know if Varsham songs have been copied by other MDs yet, so maybe the songs won't sound that good. Anyhow, it's hard to make one soundtrack appeal in two different languages. Still, I am expecting a couple of good numbers, given that the lyrics are good. The number sung by Chithra, in its original version "nuvvostanante" was really good. Not sure how it will sound in Tamil. Other than that, Varsham sound track, barring one mass song, was pretty good.

njv
29th August 2005, 05:24 PM
Well, DSP has already mentionned in a couple of interviews that the songs of Varsham are being reworked in the Tamil film.

Exact same songs and exact same instruments. Nothing new, but the songs are good. I loved the telugu versions than tamil version.

alias
29th August 2005, 09:07 PM
Man, the songs were good in Telugu. Won FIlmfare award but I think the movie is nothing but a remake of the great hindi hit Tezaab. So if you compare the great songs of Tezaab (done by LP remember Ek Do Teen), this music is nothing.

njv
30th August 2005, 02:19 AM
Man, the songs were good in Telugu. Won FIlmfare award but I think the movie is nothing but a remake of the great hindi hit Tezaab. So if you compare the great songs of Tezaab (done by LP remember Ek Do Teen), this music is nothing.
No Tezaab is different. Telugu Varsham is very good though, but Varsham and Ghilli all fall on teh same category.

interz
30th August 2005, 04:10 AM
some parts of the songs must have been copied from inithu inithu kaathal inithu, i swear. :evil: :evil:

lets just hope devisri prasath doesng get in trouble for re using his songs again. :twisted: :twisted:

Kumanan
30th August 2005, 06:06 AM
"Nee varum pothu, Naan maraivaenaa..." and the bit song of it(Muthu malaiye...) sounds very nice. Rest, :huh: DSV enough with Kuthu songs already... :banghead:

Sanjeevi
30th August 2005, 07:47 AM
I Hope that there will not be more saxophone instrument. :lol:

alias
30th August 2005, 09:07 PM
njv, the story is an exact copy of Tezaab. Madhuri loves Anil Kapoor in college, She becomes a dancer due to her dad and unable to pay the money, she is kidnapped by Luthia Pathan. Anil comes to know it, tells her dad that he would bring her back but for money, Goes to Luthia den and brings her back. Exactly the same story. There are some scenes changed like the don starts liking Trisha and kidnaps her.

interz
31st August 2005, 06:34 PM
listen to this song from ICe

http://www.tamilsongs.net/page/build/musicdirector/Devi_Sri_Prasad/

and nee varum poothu.