PDA

View Full Version : Effect of Thiruvasakam on your personal life

krihoo
26th August 2005, 09:30 AM
Guys

share your experiences of how THIRUVASAKAM effected u r personal life.....

well it effected me in one way

i had a problem ...I used to get up late every day and so was late to office which was becoming a big problem.....i was already warned by management twice for that and the problem was serious now and i cannot afford another mistake ....

when "thiruvasakam" is released i bought it one evening and listened to it that night ....from that night i am getting good sleep and am first to wake up by myself....before i cud see the sun rays...yes really before sun rays .........this is something more stunning than u think because earlier even with alarm i cud never get up ..............

now my problem is vanished as if i never had such problem

ananth222
26th August 2005, 01:56 PM
I can read tamil a lot better than I was able to before
i even know most of the lyrics by heart.

and it helps me get up early too - i set it to play automatically in the moning instead of an alarm clock - so i really feel like getting up to a bright and promising day :)

emjay
26th August 2005, 06:51 PM
I have started developing a special interest towards Thiruvasagam and in general interest towards Tamil literature. I know all these 6 songs lyrics by heart. I am sure, I might have not been able to even read one song's lyrics even once before !!

njv
26th August 2005, 07:20 PM
+ I dont scold my child any more. That make me feel that I am a
better father now than before.
+ Introduced me to few good people that i would have never met otherwise. Very particularly TISK and tmrrmt.
+ Wake up early
+ Positive attitude
+ Feel like I am little younger
+ My ego wanished. TIS made me appreciate music than fighting with other MD fans, specially ARR fans. Infact I have been enjoying ARR songs all along, but used to bash ARR and his songs and his fans just because of my "EGO". It just wanished. Now alias, arjuna, dinesh are all my friends. I am very comfortable talking to them, express my honest opinion which never created any ARR-IR war. Sometime, I give up and sometime they give up. It just shows that we are here for music and nothing else.

+ Last but not least, when I heard the promo CD of TIS, I started writing poem, as if it is natural for me. I thought I will complete the poem once I listen to TIS completely, but the minute I heard TIS, the poem looked very inferior to me. I just throwed whatever I wrote.

hehehewalrus
29th August 2005, 12:01 AM
this thread is 3 much - sentimento sentimentu... :cry:

prashanth12
31st August 2005, 12:45 AM
TIS made me appreciate music than fighting with other MD fans

I feel the very same thing. I used to argue with people about different MDs music now I just feel like leaving every time someone starts saying "my music is better than yours.'

irfansong
1st September 2005, 11:51 AM
Dear Guys,

I dont know whether you'll believe this... but it happenend

After TiS started to play in our room, luck is knocking for everyone in our room in Bangalore.

My friend who is already a deciple of Lord Shiva had an interview in HP on Prathosham day and in the evening he got his offer.

My other roommate got into IBM and another person is yet to join and he is very confident that he'll get the offer.

Mind is peaceful and confidence floods in like anything... Thanks to TiS & IR.

Its true...

Thanks

krihoo
2nd September 2005, 09:25 AM
see see
thats what there is some magic in this music.....like what one of the symphony players told in the interview , this music got some peace and healing power.....

its doing some good for our personal life...my mind is so peaceful now.....like many said i lost ego....anger and other dirty mental problems....and at one point i felt as peaceful as a SANYASI.....maybe since these are tuned keeping in mind SAINT....i bet some doctors can explain more...maybe this music is tunrning all negative cells of brain to positive making it more productive....

and one more thing ...this music is inspiring in all areas...i mean a singer who listens to this want to sing it
...and a music instrument player when he listens wants to play it ....directors will want to picturise it......a composer who listens to it wants to compose something like that...see already bharadwaj got inspired and said he too will try something like that

..still lots of magic is hidden ...we will know only after ppl realize that everyone is getting effected by this music just like their personal exp and come forward to share their story.....

Thanks ilayaraja.......for his social service !!!

krihoo
7th September 2005, 02:14 PM
Guys ,

i found out the scientific reason , the little secret about thiruvasakam

Many ppl told after listening to Thiruvasakam , their ego vanished, confidence entered, fears gone etc etc....

Now listen to my reasoning ...

what happens when ppl praise u ....u become happy, will be more confident , no fears or doubts , will be least bothered abt blames & competetion, and will be more stable

This is what exactly happening by listening to Thiruvasakam.....

why u r ego dint vanish with Nothing but wind , How to name it , india 24 hrs etc ??
Why only Thiruvasakam ??

because Thiruvasakam are the " PRAISING TUNES "...(actually tuned for praising shiva)
and when we hear the tunes , those praising tunes are satisfying the EGO of our brain and making the brain more confident , removing fears and doubts and making it more stable and peaceful...........

no joke ...i beleive this is true

TISK
7th September 2005, 06:30 PM
I agree with RR.
There is a thread called 'Thiruvasagamin symphony' and it will be nice and better if all the people post their positive as well as negative views in that thread itself. It is heartening to see different perspectives on TiS by our friends here. But why so many threads?

After all, TiS says 'Ekan,anEkan' One, too many'!

Please be reasonable.
Also, it is too time consuming to close one and open these other threads.
On top of it, same posting being posted in these different threads..... 'konjam too much-aa theriyallai?!!'

:-)Thanks.
May be RR can transfer all these into the original one.
YIA!

mr_karthik
11th September 2005, 12:34 PM
sariyaa sonneenga TISK sir.

konjam too much illai. Romba romba too much.

irfansong
19th September 2005, 02:41 PM
I already informed abt the luck TiS had brought in my friend's Life. Once again for one of his roommate who was looking for a job, it had brought prospects.

He became a great Shiva devotee after TiS and he used to hear TiS everyday.

Recently he got a job in Perot Systems and the building in Perot systems where he is going to work is called as ' Shivalayam ' (Perot System guys can confirm). He was more than excited to work there and he says it is only TiS that brought in such a great luck.

TiS brings luck luck luck and luck only...

Take care
Irfan

r_kk
19th September 2005, 06:13 PM
I already informed abt the luck TiS had brought in my friend's Life. Once again for one of his roommate who was looking for a job, it had brought prospects.

Recently he got a job in Perot Systems and the building in Perot systems where he is going to work is called as ' Shivalayam ' (Perot System guys can confirm). He was more than excited to work there and he says it is only TiS that brought in such a great luck.

Irfan

The so-called supreme god is running employment exchange and finding job for the people, those who listens TIS.

A great insult to God concept itself and Tiruvaasgam too.

emjay
19th September 2005, 07:37 PM
irfansong,

Glad to hear :)

Those who have belief and positive outlook, they see God in stones. Those who don't find God as Stones.

Cacaphonix
19th September 2005, 11:07 PM
Onion.com -nnu oru site. Dubakoor news-a romba romba comedy-yaa ezhudhi iruppaanga.

One news is:

"Aging pope blesses everything on his way. Recently pope (John paul II) was blessing two sofas, one chair, etc etc."(or something like that). I was reminded of this story when I read this thread.

KadavuLukku kayyila boodha kaNNaadi thandhu maraththadiyila ukkaara vaikkaadha kurai thaan.

As walrus says it is three, four much. Very well summed up by r_kk even though i differ from his "concept" word, which is personal "belief" ;).

Jilaba
22nd November 2005, 01:17 PM

Irfan

The so-called supreme god is running employment exchange and finding job for the people, those who listens TIS.

sariyaa sonneenga r_kk...

helo irfansong, yen adhoda noruthiteenga?. innum konjam sollalaame... Like this

1) One of my friend was struggling with poverty and for day to day expenses. One night he lestened IR's Tiruvasagam CD and went to bed. Next day morning he find a box in his cup-board with full of gold coins.

2) one of my uncle was very much eager to buy a car, but dont have enough money. One night he listenend 'TiS' of IR and went to sleep. Next morning he got the news that he won a raffle of 1 crore rupees....

innum niraiya sollikitte pogalame.

Enna achu?. Thiruvasagam CD sariya sales agalaiya?. adukuthaan indha vilambarama?.

nalla ille.....

Sanjeevi
22nd November 2005, 05:30 PM

Irfan

sariyaa sonneenga r_kk...

helo irfansong, yen adhoda noruthiteenga?. innum konjam sollalaame... Like this

1) One of my friend was struggling with poverty and for day to day expenses. One night he lestened IR's Tiruvasagam CD and went to bed. Next day morning he find a box in his cup-board with full of gold coins.

2) one of my uncle was very much eager to buy a car, but dont have enough money. One night he listenend 'TiS' of IR and went to sleep. Next morning he got the news that he won a raffle of 1 crore rupees....

innum niraiya sollikitte pogalame.

Enna achu?. Thiruvasagam CD sariya sales agalaiya?. adukuthaan indha vilambarama?.

nalla ille.....

But by listening Ilaiayaraja's Thiruvasagam

you can simply reduce your angry
you can simply lose your tension
you can simply cure your headache

mainly
you can simply avoid this type of worthless idiotic posting

Jilaba
23rd November 2005, 07:23 PM
But by listening Ilaiayaraja's Thiruvasagam

you can simply reduce your angry
you can simply lose your tension
you can simply cure your headache

mainly
you can simply avoid this type of worthless idiotic posting
I dont think so.

Cos, even after you listened IR's Thiruvasagam, still you are typing such kind of postings.

buddysathi
23rd November 2005, 08:57 PM
Jilaba,
Un location solluthae!! Unnoda taste eppidi-nu!! Nee pesu da chellam koocha padama!!

rajasaranam
23rd November 2005, 11:41 PM
Jilaba,

An SMS Joke just received

'Which is the nastiest way of death?
Poison
Murder
Accident
tsunami
dont Worry Its simple
Very very simple
watch Sivakasi film :lol: '

NOM

njv
24th November 2005, 08:23 AM
dont Worry Its simple
Very very simple
watch Sivakasi film[/b] :lol: '

NOM

:lol: Watch bunty bubly. u wanna reborn and see sivakasi then!

Sanjeevi
24th November 2005, 10:03 AM
I dont think so.

Cos, even after you listened IR's Thiruvasagam, still you are typing such kind of postings.

Neenga ellam yanai thumbikkaiya parthu ulakkai-nu solra alunga :lol:

Unmai puriya konjam time agum.

Jilaba
24th November 2005, 01:56 PM
Jilaba,

An SMS Joke just received

'Which is the nastiest way of death?
Poison
Murder
Accident
tsunami
dont Worry Its simple
Very very simple
watch Sivakasi film :lol: '

NOM
RS

I also received a SMS, saying:

Sivakasi is several times better than IR's live concert.

Jilaba
24th November 2005, 02:15 PM
I dont think so.

Neenga ellam yanai thumbikkaiya parthu ulakkai-nu solra alunga :lol:

Unmai puriya konjam time agum.
Neenga 'ulakkai'yai kaatti yaanai nnu solveenga.

adhai naanga accept pannanuma?.
adhukku veru aalungalai (IR bakthargalai) paarunga.

Sanjeevi
24th November 2005, 04:02 PM
Jilaba gna ungaloda ore comedynganna

ghna unga country engana iruku. kelpakkathulayaganna?

Jilaba
24th November 2005, 04:55 PM
Sanjeevi,

thaadi vachavanga ellaam Tagoor aaga mudiyaathu.
meesai vachavanga ellaam Barathi aaga mudiyaathu.
suruttu pidikiravanga ellaam charchil aaga mudiyathu.
'gna' pottu pesuravanga ellaam Vijay aaga mudiyathu.

Puriyalainna, neenga yetho oru idam sonneengale, anga oru nadai poyittu vaangalen.... sariyaayidum.

27th November 2005, 12:34 AM

Avar dhaan Prevention of IR-pugazh Activities(POIA) implement panra constable. Ovvura threada rounds varuvaaru.

Poruppunarchi oda kadamai seyyira oru govt servant-a yelakaaram pannalaama sanjeevi? :evil:

Sanjeevi
28th November 2005, 10:37 AM

Avar dhaan Prevention of IR-pugazh Activities(POIA) implement panra constable. Ovvura threada rounds varuvaaru.

Poruppunarchi oda kadamai seyyira oru govt servant-a yelakaaram pannalaama sanjeevi? :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: