PDA

View Full Version : A.R.Rahman's rebirth 2005/2006 !!!

baba88
25th August 2005, 05:18 PM
To all A.R.Rahman Fans:

The King is coming back !!!

Many A.R.Rahman fans couldn't wait and changed to YSR and HJ.
But now A.R.Rahman is coming with his BIG moives:

1.) Ajith - Godfather
2.) Surya - Sillunu Oru Kadhal
3.) Simbu - A/C
4.) Rajini - Sivaji
5.) Mani Rathnam - Guru
6.) S.J.Suryah - Isai (not confirmed)
7.) S.J.Suryah - Peisum Deivangel (not confirmed)

When A.R.Rahman signs a movie with Vikram as the actor the list is complete !

2005/2006 are the years of A.R.Rahman.
These are the highlights of A.R.Rahman's big career !

dinesh2002
25th August 2005, 05:26 PM
yo man...it would be 2006...coz all gonan release on 2006....except AH Aah & Godfather.....others the BIG SHOTS all on 2006.... 8)

A.ANAND
25th August 2005, 05:38 PM
DINESH,INTHA VARUSHAM S.P.M NEE PASSTHANA?????

dinesh2002
25th August 2005, 05:58 PM
DINESH,INTHA VARUSHAM S.P.M NEE PASSTHANA?????

ofcource pa....yen?neenge pass panuleiya?? :lol:

lancelot
25th August 2005, 06:08 PM
is all this true????
i never trust Rajani untill he starts shooting for the move... no offence to Rajani Sir.
i tot dat ARR said he is not gonna give music for Kamal after Thenali......

if all this happen.. am gonna have a problem collecting money to gat the CDs

hehe
:D

Arjuna
25th August 2005, 06:32 PM
[tscii:4b4019afd0] Rehman, Illayaraja together?

Thiruvasagam has taken Illayaraja to the top. He is now busy again with films. He has completed Dhanush’s Adhu oru Kanakkalam and is now working on Kasturimaan in Tamil. There are rumours doing the rounds that the Maestro and A.R. Rehman may join hands together in composing music for a film. If this comes true, then it will be one of the greatest events in Kollywood ever and will surely create music in the cash registers!

[/tscii:4b4019afd0]

njv
25th August 2005, 06:45 PM
[tscii:be11d47938] Rehman, Illayaraja together?

Thiruvasagam has taken Illayaraja to the top. He is now busy again with films. He has completed Dhanush’s Adhu oru Kanakkalam and is now working on Kasturimaan in Tamil. There are rumours doing the rounds that the Maestro and A.R. Rehman may join hands together in composing music for a film. If this comes true, then it will be one of the greatest events in Kollywood ever and will surely create music in the cash registers!

[/tscii:be11d47938]

Arjuna, tell me when they are gonna do it. I dont know if this will create any magic or not, but atleast will patch ARR and IR fans together and will provide way to avoid all future IR-ARR war.

If at all this happens, I would like this to happen for MR or BR or Shankar movie. Not for anyone else.

njv
25th August 2005, 07:09 PM
i tot dat ARR said he is not gonna give music for Kamal after Thenali......

no ARR never said anything like that. Why create rumours unnecessarily. Since its a comedy flick, i dont expect the music to be anything great, it will be on par with Thenali.

alias
25th August 2005, 08:09 PM
Arjuna... Why create rumours machi? But if they come together who will do what role. This time it will be IR turn to be MSV and ARR will do IR role :lol:

Arjuna
25th August 2005, 09:27 PM
Alias - Illapa, It wasnt me - I got the news from www.galatta.com

Arjuna
25th August 2005, 09:27 PM
njv - I have no idea..I read this news in galatta.com..so I posted it here..

njv
25th August 2005, 11:25 PM
galatta usually is good so now I HAVE HIGH HOPES.

In MTK, MSV scored the music and IR did orchestrization. If you want to do it that way, lets to that. To me it doesnt matter. If these two genius meet, I am sure it will take us to a new height. Looking forward to it.

dinesh2002
26th August 2005, 08:29 AM
The peaks that A R Rahman has touched are unparalleled

Behindwoods
August 25, 2005

A.R. Rahman burst onto the Tamil industry with the mega hit Roja. He carved a niche for himself with his unique musical style. He won the National Award thrice for Roja, Bombay and Minsara kanavu. He is the first Tamil music composer to get a Pan-Indian audience with many Hindi films under his belt. He is also the most internationally renowned composer in Indian film industry. He is the first Indian to score music for a Chinese film and he also set music for the theatrical venture, Bombay Dreams, which won wide acclaim with the British audience. Rahman has recently opened a private recording studio at his home in Ashok Nagar, Chennai. The inauguration was a simple affair.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/News/News27/25-8-05e/tamil-movies-news-arrahman.html

Scale
28th September 2005, 07:23 PM
Criminal composers!

Good news: Rahman is not mentioned anywhere in the list.
Bad news: Rahman is not mentioned at all.

Bottom line: Proud to be a Rahman fan, yet again.

read for yourself:

http://www.planetbollywood.com/displayArticle.php?id=090905092530

ITWOFS - KARTHIK IS CREDITED HERE FOR THE INFO'S...

Coutesy: ِARR YAHOO GROUP - KAISOOM

Scale
7th October 2005, 03:07 PM
Check this link

http://moviescore.blogspot.com/

by Mikael Carlsson

Profile : A film music journalist since 1992 and Music from the Movies' news editor since 1998. Author of hundreds of soundtrack reviews, over 80 interviews with major film composers, creator of the International Film Music Critics Association.
Elfman still the number one composer

Here is the October edition of my film composer top-list, based on the Internet Movie Database's "Starmeter". Danny Elfman, who just scored The Corpse Bride and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is still the number one composer. A few things has happened on the list - you can see the composers' position on the previous top-list in brackets. For reasons I really can't identify, Alan Menken and A.R. Rahman made pretty big steps up on the list, while it's more understandable that Mark Isham climbs from no 42 to 27, his score for Crash is getting a lot of acclaim. Perhaps you wonder about David Shire (no 33), a new entry on the list. Well, I had just forgotten him in the first list! Is he really active...? Well, he actually is, but only working on a few, small projects!

1 (1). Danny Elfman
2 (3). Hans Zimmer
3 (2). John Williams
4 (4). Ennio Morricone
5 (5). James Horner
6 (8). Howard Shore
7 (7). Thomas Newman
8 (11). Randy Newman
9 (9). Harry Gregson-Williams
10 (12). James Newton Howard
11 (14). Vangelis
12 (35). Alan Menken
13 (33). A.R. Rahman
14 (6). Patrick Doyle
15 (16). Angelo Badalamenti
16 (10). Jon Brion
17 (15). Klaus Badelt
18 (13). Philip Glass
19 (17). Mark Mothersbaugh
20 (20). Alan Silvestri
21 (27). Lisa Gerrard
22 (32). David Newman
23 (41). Michael Giacchino
24 (52). Rachel Portman
25 (23). Lalo Schifrin
26 (19). John Ottman
27 (42). Mark Isham
28 (21). Clint Mansell
29 (18). Trevor Rabin
30 (25). Graeme Revell
31 (37). John Debney
32 (29). Bill Conti
33 (new). David Shire
34 (74). Mike Post
35 (34). John Powell
36 (40). Stewart Copeland
37 (31). Basil Poledouris
38 (26). Marco Beltrami
39 (28). Michael Nyman
40 (39). Carter Burwell
41 (46). Elliot Goldenthal
42 (44). Ryuichi Sakamoto
43 (38). David Arnold
44 (24). Stephen Trask
45 (45). Marc Shaiman
46 (50). George S Clinton
47 (53). Trevor Jones
48 (60). Eric Serra
49 (49). Christopher Young
50 (new). Nobuo Uematsu
51 (22). Dario Marianelli
52 (62). Christophe Beck
53 (65). Brian Tyler
54 (67). Joe Hisaishi
55 (56). Gabriel Yared
56 (43). Craig Armstrong
57 (73). John Cale
58 (55). Mark Snow
59 (58). Michel Legrand
60 (54). Randy Edelman
61 (68). Gustavo Santaolalla
62 (47). Don Davis
63 (51). David A Stewart
64 (30). Steve Jablonsky
65 (77). Mychael Danna
66 (59). Alexandre Desplat
67 (57). George Fenton
68 (76). Dave Grusin
69 (48). Edward Shearmur
70 (36). BT
71 (61). Jan A.P. Kaczmarek
72 (69). Mark Mancina
73 (81). Jeff Beal
74 (75). Cliff Martinez
75 (100). Paul Haslinger
76 (64). Alberto Iglesias
77 (87). Teddy Castellucci
78 (83). Zbigniew Preisner
79 (88). Wojciech Kilar
80 (78). Bruce Broughton
81 (new). Ryan Shore
82 (72). Rolfe Kent
83 (new). John Frizzell
84 (79). Ramin Djawadi
85 (66). Yoko Kanno
86 (82). Nathan Larson
87 (new). Nathan Furst
88 (80). Blake Neely
89 (96). Joel Goldsmith
90 (71). Reinhold Heil
91 (91). Pino Donaggio
92 (new). Joseph Stanley Williams
93 (86). Stanley Clarke
94 (70). David Robbins
95 (84). Christopher Franke
96 (63). Alex Wurman
97 (new). Vladimir Cosma
98 (98). Terence Blanchard
99 (92). James Michael Dooley
100 (89). Tyler Bates[/tscii:278bf23b33]

dinesh2002
7th October 2005, 03:22 PM
Rehman and Dr. Kalaam?

A.R. Rehman is the master of the music world. There may not be a soul on earth who does not know him. He has made great successes in many films. Many films have been on the theatres for a long time just because of his music. He is to give yet another surprise to all his music lovers. He has plans of composing music and singing for a poem penned by the president of India Dr. A.P.J. Kalaam. Though this news is not thoroughly confirmed, sources say that he will start working on this by the end of this year.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire.asp?n=108&news=newnews

alias
7th October 2005, 06:20 PM
Where is IR and HJ? :lol:

njv
7th October 2005, 10:42 PM
Where is IR and HJ? :lol:
IR doing more with symphony
HJ waiting for ARR to release more music so that he can give "new numbers"

A.ANAND
8th October 2005, 01:41 PM
njv,hj waiting for ARR to release more music not for 'new numbers' only,including rerecoding..hahahaha.

Scale
9th October 2005, 11:07 AM
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 20:14:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [arr] Gift to ARR

The group gifted a montage to ARR which recreated his face with inlay card images of every
single one of his 94 Original/Remade/Reused and Non-film releases with the following text:

Aankhon Ki Pyaas Hai, Is Dil Ki Aas Hai, Inki Talaash Hai
ONLY YOU
From Roja to Ah Aah and Beyond
Forever with you
arrahmanfans

The fantastic work was was designed by Vinit of our group.
ARR with the Montage
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14734266@N00/50654741/

The original montage image
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14734266@N00/50655859/

A big round of applause for Vinit for the fantastic work please...

Scale
21st November 2005, 08:30 PM
Don't you find Rahman's music repititive?

Do you?Well if you do, you're not listening to his music properly. How come you don't find remixes repititive, or stale. How is it that the same old bhangra beats of the Salaam Namastes and the Duses of Bollywood don't bore you out of your mind? Haven't you had enough of that same old pop-bhangra sound? Remixes are by far one of the most boring pieces of music I have encountered in recent times. With the exception of Instant Karma ( who sometimes make the original sound less robust), I don't care too much for remixed music. What I do see are scantily clad women with paw marks (which in itself is not original) on body parts, and butt-squeezing, that lil kids in India are watching even though it should not be allowed. I wonder how the censor board doesn't catch this stuff, but comes down hard on Shekhar Kapur[/b

Sure, you can tell that it's an ARR number almost right off. That's due to his style. I mean, I can tell it's a Nickelback, or a Nirvana song as soon as I hear the opening notes. Does that mean that they're repititive? Everybody has a certain style.

ARR has a very distinctive one, and his music has so much variety .......................
http://trublurahmaniac.blogspot.com/2005/11/dont-you-find-rahmans-music-repititive.html

dinesh2002
24th November 2005, 07:30 AM
HINDI

1) Water UPDATED

2) Rang De Basanti UPDATED

3) Chamki [director - Shyam Benegal] NEW

4) Jaane Tum Ya Jaane Na NEW

5) Paani

6) Akbar-Jodha

7) Bajirao Mastani

8) Baiju Aur Tansen

9) Homeland

10) Mazhab - The Religion UPDATED

11) London Dreams NEW

TAMIL

1) Godfather UPDATED

2) Jil Endroru Kadhal [directed by Krishna, Gautam Menon's Assistant] NEW

3) Dasavatharam NEW

4) Sivaji - The Boss NEW

5) Puli NEW

6) Aezhumalai Chidambaram (AC)

INTERNATIONAL

1) The Lord of the Rings [Musical, opening in Toronto in March 2006] UPDATED

2) Provoked [Jag Mundra's Aish starrer] NEW

3) Budha [director - Shekhar Kapur] NEW

4) Orchestral piece for CBSO (City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra)

5) Solo pop album for UK-based pop singer, Karen David

6) The Heart of India (IMAX)

7) Listen [single]

8) Ekam Satyam [single with Michael Jackson]

9) The Golden Age : Elizabeth - II NEW

OTHER PROBABLES

1) Vikraman Film [Tamil] NEW

2) Autograph [Hindi-directed by Raj Kumar Santoshi]

3) Untitled film [Raj Kumar Santoshi-Big B]

4) Siddhartha the Buddha

5) Dragon Fire

6) Mahabharata trilogy NEW

7) Rajeev Menon's film

8) Tara Rum Pum

9) The Invaders

10) Neend NEW
[b]
FOR MORE DETAILS : http://arr4music.com/

MADDY
24th November 2005, 07:50 PM
missed a lot here it seems.....i have shifted to Bangalore for all your information.......yet to settle in this god-forsaken-city....will take time to post msgs...till then bye....love u alll guys and long live ARRahman....

jaiganes
25th November 2005, 09:34 AM
Hey MADDY!
welcome to bangalore !!!

Scale
26th November 2005, 09:53 AM
missed a lot here it seems.....i have shifted to Bangalore for all your information.......yet to settle in this god-forsaken-city....will take time to post msgs...till then bye....love u alll guys and long live ARRahman....

Welcome Maddy,

:thumbsup: :clap:

Maddy is back. :D

Scale
27th November 2005, 10:34 AM
MADDY!

Yr writeup on Destiny twins " A R R & Sachin" is discussed/appreciated in ARR YG

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/57584

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/57586

Forumlink: http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=5048

:thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MADDY
29th November 2005, 08:44 AM
Thnx scale........gr8 that my view has been appreciated in YG........i havent checked my yahoo mails as well.....going thru shifting process.......will start posting full-fledged soon.....bye guys.......

thanks a lot again scale.........

Scale
30th November 2005, 01:43 PM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 02:09:38 -0000
Subject: [arr] Life without Rahman's music - scary thought!

For many of us, Rahman's music goes beyond appeal, goes beyond mere entertainment, mere aesthetic listening. Rahman so often conveys spirituality in his music, something permanent and everlasting in our day to day hassles and fleeting moments. His creativity, originality, depth, humility, courageousness, versatility, diversity are inspirations for many of us. How often does a person teach you so much and inspire you so much without hearing a single word directed at you? When I try to convey my excitement and devotion to Rahman's music to others and they just don't understand my adoration, I feel sad, not for myself, but for them!

It's hard to describe what I feel when I listen to a soundtrack like
Swades, knowing Rahman has put his soul into his compositions. Gosh, the man is just incredible. Rahman, if you ever read this, I don't know if you realize how much of a positive and everlasting impact you have on so many of us, your dearest and most devoted fans. I am listening to Swades on headphones while I write this in hopes that I can convey what is in my heart as pure as possible. That is what Rahman's music does...it pulls at us, brings out the best in us.

Someone please forward our heartfelt messages to Rahman. I want him to know that his dearest fans love him and benefit so much from his music. He has made a permanent mark on all of us and it is this
legacy that will live forever. May God bless Rahman always.

lancelot
30th November 2005, 04:43 PM
WOW!!! am also one of the ppl who feels like that... i ove ARR... allways
may god bless him

hehe

Scale
1st December 2005, 02:56 PM
http://www.stoptb.org/news/archives/rahman/slideshow/default.asp

http://www.stoptb.org/news/archives/rahman/slideshow/01_Une7569.html

ARR @ Stop TB, Awesome pics

U are simply great :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Scale
10th December 2005, 12:10 PM
Guys, How is my sign

உள்ளங்கையில் உலகத்தை வைத்தாய், உயிரை பனியாய் உருகிட வைத்தாய், இதயதுடிப்பில் இசையாய் நிறைந்தாயே.. நீயே. நீயே... நீயே... நீயே....

Tried it in tamil but failed. RR confirmed :sad:

Scale
2nd January 2006, 11:23 AM
WISHING ALL A VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

ARR's birthday is on JAN 6th.... :D

Scale
3rd January 2006, 11:49 AM
An attempted explanation for why Rahman's music grows on you

http://ningning.org/blog/?p=100#comment-1393

Have you ever had a die-hard A.R.Rahman fan tell you not to judge the proverbial book by its cover? I’d bet your answer would be in the affirmative if you’ve ever had (the good fortune of having) one to start with.

I still remember quite vividly how I would plead with my Sister to listen just one more time to a song that she has just spurned. I’d say “Rahman’s songs need time to grow on you!”

I have always wondered why this phenomenon is so pronounced in his music. I think I have discovered the answer in Robert Pirsig’s Metaphysics of Quality (or MoQ for short). He is one who postulated “Quality is a direct experience independent of prior intellectual abstractions”.

I have a feeling Illayaraja & Co. should take a lion’s share of the blame for giving people (especially Tamilians) a heavy baggage of intellectual abstractions they seem to be lugging around. If this be the case, why should there be exceptions? What makes me see the quality and apparently my Sister not? The answer is - there is a static good consisting of a fixed set of patterns in the form of traditions and laws and there is a dynamic good that is outside of any culture and that which is not contained by any system of precepts.

“Static good” is what we latch on to and dynamic good is that something which allows our culture to evolve continually. I embrace this dynamic good more readily because I can let go of my relatively light baggage of “intellectual abstractions”. I can say this with a great amount of certainty also because in my experience age is directly proportional to the verve with which Rahman’s music is denounced.
This makes Rahman - The Brujo (Spanish word for a sorcerer). Music composer M.S. Viswanathan can vouch for that – he once said, Buffaloes get scared when they are exposed to Rahman’s music (sure sign of some vicious black magic, I would say).
:lol:
MoQ also answers the all important question – how do you know for sure what you are after is this so-called “dynamic good”. The short answer is – you don’t. When I embrace Rahman’s music, it’s because of this “vague sense of betterness” it gives me. I searched a little bit to see if my feeling can be given a name. I found my answer in Immanuel Kant’s “noumenon” (German: das Ding an sich or the thing-in-itself) as opposed to phenomenon (as seen by the observer). He says its noumenon that lets us take informed decisions that we think are moral. Its something we don’t perceive but nevertheless thinkable.

Just the other day, my friend asked me what makes me like a particular movie which was trashed rather unceremoniously by the whole of Tamil Nadu and beyond. I didn’t have an answer. I don’t need one because I was after “dynamic good”. On this, my sister would agree because she declared, the movie in question deserved the “cult status”.”
[/tscii:788b96123e]

ansa400
4th January 2006, 07:40 PM
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14112767

S.J. Suryah's much talked about Vijay film Puli has been killed, as both hero and director had different ideas on how to go about it.
Suryah feels that his script and concept should be approved, while Vijay wanted him to re-write the script to suit his larger than life image.

The difference between the two could not be bridged, and Producer `Swargachitra` Appachan decided that he will drop Suryah from the project and start a new film with a director of Vijay's choice!

According to the grapevine Vijay has asked Appachan to consider debutant director Muthuvadigu, younger brother and assistant of his favourite director Perarasu!

ansa400
4th January 2006, 07:41 PM
If that's the case then I think Sj Surya will proceed with AC.

lancelot
5th January 2006, 12:43 AM
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14112767

S.J. Suryah's much talked about Vijay film Puli has been killed, as both hero and director had different ideas on how to go about it.
Suryah feels that his script and concept should be approved, while Vijay wanted him to re-write the script to suit his larger than life image.

The difference between the two could not be bridged, and Producer `Swargachitra` Appachan decided that he will drop Suryah from the project and start a new film with a director of Vijay's choice!

According to the grapevine Vijay has asked Appachan to consider debutant director Muthuvadigu, younger brother and assistant of his favourite director Perarasu!

fly a kite Vijay..... if u think Perarasu and his bro (must be the same kind) are better directors.... i think SJS is a very good director..... just needs to be controled...thats all
hehe

baba88
5th January 2006, 02:45 AM
http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/04012006-4.shtml

baba88
5th January 2006, 02:49 AM
This article in cinesouth is a translation of the article of the last Ananda Vikatan magazine. So it's 100 % truth.

doraip
18th February 2006, 12:14 AM
Confirms ARR died in 2000 and he is reborn now.

Djpak
18th February 2006, 01:07 AM
Godfather has arrived
and God (Rahman him self 8-) ) Has waked up

Scale
19th February 2006, 12:41 PM
Airtel Video Link,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iU0UhCBBWs

Sanjeevi
19th February 2006, 01:11 PM
Godfather has arrived
----------------
1. AR RAHMAN
2. Harris jayaraj
3. Joshua Sridhar

Also your sub-God will walk with VV. I don't know about Joshuva :banghead: a copy cat

rashid2raj
19th February 2006, 03:27 PM
Godfather has arrived
----------------
1. AR RAHMAN
2. Harris jayaraj
3. Joshua Sridhar

Also your sub-God will walk with VV. I don't know about Joshuva :banghead: a copy cat

Which songs has Joshua copyed?? :huh:

Sanjeevi
19th February 2006, 06:48 PM
Definitely a hit song in Kadhal is a copied one. Once in a meeting of Balaji Sakthivel with a college students, the students has prooved to Balaji Sakthivel that Kadhal has a copied song. Even Balaji sakthivel had not known about it before. Source : dinamani.

dinesh2002
19th February 2006, 06:53 PM
yea sanjeevi.... please tell the same coll students to tell Shankar his Anniyan theme was a direct ripp of from Passion Of Christ's Resurrection theme.... :lol: im sure shankar too isnt aware of that !!! :rotfl:

rashid2raj
19th February 2006, 06:56 PM
yea sanjeevi.... please tell the same coll students to tell Shankar his Anniyan theme was a direct ripp of from Passion Of Christ's Resurrection theme.... :lol: im sure shankar too isnt aware of that !!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

rashid2raj
19th February 2006, 06:58 PM
Definitely a hit song in Kadhal is a copied one. Once in a meeting of Balaji Sakthivel with a college students, the students has prooved to Balaji Sakthivel that Kadhal has a copied song. Even Balaji sakthivel had not known about it before. Source : dinamani.

Proof ?? :roll:

Djpak
19th February 2006, 09:07 PM

haha JS start his career super like HJ (Minnale) and ARR with Roja :P
No Copy, they are born with music talent ! :D

Dragun
20th February 2006, 01:26 AM
The vast majority of the background score of Kadhal is copied from HW films. I think some was copied from ARR too. Maybe after Joshua Sridhar jumped ship they got some guy to assemble a score.

Scale
8th March 2006, 10:40 AM
ARR_Wallpaper,

http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arr0we.jpg

Source : http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/63072

Scale
18th April 2006, 12:22 PM
Did ARR really lost touch since 2000?

Actually this fuss was originated from of a Anti-HC fan posted in ARR YG that even Lagaan(2001) has "skeleton" tunes & KK was the last experimented album of ARR & a deservingly good one . He didnt even consider past 2000 songs are hits and instead they are just rehashes. Later Only I realised that his motive was to defame past 2000 ARR era in order to balance the emergence of other MD's (puriyudha). This has been smartly circulated in every thondars even in TFM. :lol:

ARR fans please ignore that this will follow as long as our competitors :wink: are in the Industry.
Dont waste your time and energy to prove anymore. I am posting it here after a long wait.
bye :wave:

Poor fellows!. They are not even accepting why OUR biggies in the industry AVM-SS-Shankar, KH-KSR-Aj, Surya-Jo are so keen in bringing "ARR" back inspite of their earlier chartbusters with others. :rotfl:

MADDY
18th April 2006, 12:33 PM
Scale, i always felt that there is a "broad and concerted" campaign to reduce ARR's stature in TFM...how does only tamil media sense ARR's loss of form and y not north media which says he is getting better.......

u can also sense ARR's music,movies,ads abt movies blocked many times.....also u see the worst song in an album promoted in case of ARR songs.....i'm really suspicious abt this.....i wont be surprised if there is a IR-fan behind this.....