PDA

View Full Version : SUN TV News

dev
16th August 2005, 02:01 PM
:shock: I happened to watch Sun TV news today... That was the worst news I've seen so far...there was more of katchi news & robbery & condolences in it than any informative news... :banghead: Their news is more like 'kisu kisu' than a news...absolutely no professionalism...& the language they use is extremely poor...I wonder if Sun TV is aware that the whole world is watching their news... :evil:

rami
16th August 2005, 03:34 PM
U must see Jaya News.. Its even more ... :rotfl: hilarious....

rami
16th August 2005, 04:19 PM
Only News in STAR Vijay was somewhat neutral sided and watchable.. But that was also stopped abruptly..

Must be dur to political pressures...

As u said....SUN Vs JAYA war is very obvious if u see both news...
A common person who sees both news will be confused to the core..

dev
16th August 2005, 08:36 PM
Only News in STAR Vijay was somewhat neutral sided and watchable.. But that was also stopped abruptly..

Must be dur to political pressures...

As u said....SUN Vs JAYA war is very obvious if u see both news...
A common person who sees both news will be confused to the core..

Yep,U r right... Vijay has been providing many good programmes right from the beginning(even b'for it was taken over by star)... I was a big fan of vijay when ppl were after sun...that was long back...But now I've no other choice but to watch sun TV... :x

ts
16th August 2005, 09:31 PM
The difference between them is that 90% of Jaya TV news is pro JJ News and 90% Sun News is anti JJ

dev
17th August 2005, 11:51 AM
ts, :lol: ...very true...

saradhaa_sn
30th August 2005, 05:42 PM
According to me Dhoordharshan "Podhigai" news is good and neutral, without any contreversial news. They will read only the news (that day's happaenings) without any extra fittings (like 'sirappu paarvai' in SunTV and 'sirappu kannottam' in JayaTV).

For me Sun is some what better than Jaya. In Sun, they will tell their party news in between the 'news session', thats all. After that they will go to General programmes.

But in Jaya TV, in news sesssion, give full priority for their party news and admiring jayalalitha. They also telecast special programmes like "Vivaadham" by Sudhaangan and "Ullathu ullapadi" by Rabi Fernard. Both of them fully "Jalra" of ADMK party and criticising others. Another programme "Dhool" to criticise fully karunanidhi and his party.

Surya
30th August 2005, 11:52 PM
If a person who didn't know about the political backgrounds of the channels, he or she would be completly baffled, and confused about the state of the country. :lol:

Sun TV: Protests against hte govt, anti JJ's regime, the atrocities going on in JJ"s regime, etc.

Jeya TV: Only good things. Tamil Nadu is in it's best.

:lol:

Also Sun TV refuses to show anything postive pertaining to hinduism, if they do, it's very very brief.

But if anyhting negative happens, it is magnified, and the same thing is shown for days and days!! :roll: