PDA

View Full Version : Harris Jeayaraj for next Shankar movie?

pirathib
15th August 2005, 10:53 PM
[tscii:6518621b50]Huraiiiiiiii I have good news for all Harrisfans!

Happy days are here again, Harris

Behindwoods
August 8, 2005

The man is on cloud nine over the impressive success of the music track of Anniyan. This means that he could compose music for Shankar’s next film. He is currently scoring music for Thotti Jaya and a couple of films in Telugu. His next project in Telugu is for a film by Gunasekaran who was the director of Okkadu – the Telugu version of Gilli- with Junior NTR as the hero.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/News/News26/8-8-05e/tamil-movies-news-harris.html

After Ghajini and Anniyan I´m sure that Harris is a good choice for Shankar movies. His Ghajini is so awesome. I cant stop to listen to these songs.
Harris and Shankar are thick friends now which u can see here:

www.hindu.com/thehindu/mp/2005/06/21/stories/2005062100500100.htm

Somehow I think that he will be the next MD for him. What´s ur opinion?[/tscii:6518621b50]

buddysathi
18th August 2005, 05:55 PM
i think next movie by shankar is "CHASE" by ARR

dinesh2002
19th August 2005, 01:35 PM
sathi,trust me,it would be 100% rumour....im very sure about this...no such project called CHASE!!! :!:

buddysathi
19th August 2005, 01:44 PM
Naan nenaichen..Low quality graphics with Surya,Vivek pictures potu oru still vandhichu,, Appavae doubt erunthuchu..

dinesh2002
19th August 2005, 05:29 PM
can u upload that picture somewhere???i would like to see it too

july
19th August 2005, 06:09 PM
[tscii:b4554f01af]some dumb create this hoax..there are no such movie called CHASE!

btw this is i got from sify ..

The titans come together!

By Moviebuzz
Friday, 19 August , 2005, 17:11

The titans of Tamil film industry- superstar Rajnikanth and top director Shankar are coming together in a film to be produced by AVM, one of the oldest banners in Tamil.
This will be the biggest ever film made in South India and the deal was cemented today. Shankar has started work on the script of the film which will be released next year.

Said AVM Saravanan to Moviebuzz: “It will be our 168th film which will be released in our diamond jubilee year. By sheer coincidence, it will be Rajni’s 9th film with our banner and Shankar’s 9th film as a director”.

AVM has kickstarted the biggest ever film to be made in the history of Tamil films, which marks the coming together of the giants in the industry.The film is also important as it is Rajni’s next film after the stupendous success of Chandramukhi and Shankar’s next project after that record breaking Anniyan.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13921248&[/tscii:b4554f01af]

coucou
19th August 2005, 06:44 PM
the movie scored by vs (chandramukhi song success) or hj(anniyan) or arr.
hope this movie is by arr.

dinesh2002
19th August 2005, 07:49 PM
[tscii:873baf11fa]Rajinikanth in AVM film

It’s official! The speculation over the next Rajinikanth film has ended with an official announcement that Rajinikanth will be acting under AVM"s banner. Yet another surprise is that it is directed by Shankar. The coming together of the three biggies in Tamil filmdom has created a stir in film circles. The AVM announcement, which came in just a few minutes ago, has put to rest all speculation. It was reported in the media that he was to act under Editor Mohan's banner or for Poornachandra Rao. This is the first film by AVM Saravanan and M S Guhan after their family split with M S Balasubramaniam and Gurunath.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire.asp?n=rajini19.txt[/tscii:873baf11fa]

njv
19th August 2005, 08:26 PM
MD rumour is still going on. Shankar's favorite MD now is HJ and Rajni would like to work with IR/YSR. Lets see...

m_23_bayarea
19th August 2005, 09:14 PM
Oh Pls No IR or YSR.....I want either ARR or HJ....Hold on, pls dont pounce on me yet...I want this movie to be very modern and stylish, so only ARR or HJ....Just a personal choice...

july
19th August 2005, 09:23 PM
just my prediction...
Shankar will go for HJ.
Rajinikanth will go for Arr.

:roll:

Movies
19th August 2005, 09:37 PM
njv,

U better not be kiddin man.... u mean to say rahman is not even in the question?

Thats bad news for rahman fans guys!

Jacky
19th August 2005, 10:26 PM
It'll be ARR or VS. Normally Rajni likes his trusted circle so there's no chance for YSR or HJ. But first let Shankar, Rajni or AVM confirm this, Not sify. They flooded news like he's doing Waqt remake and editor mohan is the producer.

music man
19th August 2005, 10:44 PM
Hey dinesh give me some mail-id I'll forward the image to you

njv
19th August 2005, 10:58 PM
njv,

U better not be kiddin man.... u mean to say rahman is not even in the question?

Thats bad news for rahman fans guys!

So we have to wait and see.

njv
19th August 2005, 10:59 PM
It'll be ARR or VS. Normally Rajni likes his trusted circle so there's no chance for YSR or HJ. But first let Shankar, Rajni or AVM confirm this, Not sify. They flooded news like he's doing Waqt remake and editor mohan is the producer.
Buddy its all over the net now. Not just SIFY. The announcement was made official today in AVM. As usual Rajni is not available for comment. He is busy packing his stuff for Himalaya.

ALSO This will be for 2006 diwali, so we have a VERY VERY LONG WAY to got.

njv
19th August 2005, 11:03 PM
Oh Pls No IR or YSR.....I want either ARR or HJ....Hold on, pls dont pounce on me yet...I want this movie to be very modern and stylish, so only ARR or HJ....Just a personal choice...
modern and stylish for rajni movie... hmm... get real man.

Jacky
19th August 2005, 11:06 PM
njv, 2006 Diwali is hardly one year. Normally Shankar takes 2 years to finish a movie and if he works with RK it certainly won't be in a hurry! Let's see!

interz
19th August 2005, 11:57 PM
shankar and ilayaraja working together...good joke njv

m_23_bayarea
20th August 2005, 12:22 AM
modern and stylish for rajni movie... hmm... get real man.

OK, Even if it's like Gentleman or Indian or Mudhalvan or Anniyan, the music from ARR or HJ will add a certain modern or stylish flavor to it. That's what I meant. I know the script for Rajini will be on these lines and not too modern....

njv
20th August 2005, 02:56 AM
shankar and ilayaraja working together...good joke njv
Thats exactly what ARR fans said when they heard Shankar-HJ combo. Now you are making fun because its not your favorite MD. Why should we fight. Truth will come out in a week unofficiall and on Sep 14th officially. So lets wait.

dinesh2002
20th August 2005, 12:45 PM
Hey dinesh give me some mail-id I'll forward the image to you

dinesh_scaran@hotmail.com

thanks!

baba88
20th August 2005, 03:44 PM
I think this will be Shankar's first movie that's not a Big Budget film. But he has Rajini that's 100x better than his budget. I think the reason that the Direction will take only 1 year is that the film is not a bid budget.

This film will be a Mega Hit even before the Film releases !

interz
20th August 2005, 06:04 PM
hopefully the movie will be released on 14 april like chandramukhi.

dinesh2002
20th August 2005, 06:07 PM
I think this will be Shankar's first movie that's not a Big Budget film. But he has Rajini that's 100x better than his budget. I think the reason that the Direction will take only 1 year is that the film is not a bid budget.

This film will be a Mega Hit even before the Film releases !

Shankar without Big Budget??????? :lol: trust me...later on he will come up that he is gonna paint a whole city with rainbow colours for a song or going to use 400 cameras for a climax...which is enought to get the name BIG BUDGET!! :wink:

A.ANAND
20th August 2005, 07:23 PM
i think anniyan is shanker's last hit movie.but i doubt he can make mega hit with rajini...anniyan movie for exampel.
gentleman and indian recycle panniyatha patha avarukkum sarakku thithu pochi pola theriyuthu..if rajini and shanker combo flop achunna,athoda shanker kadaya moodavediyathuthan..

MrJudge
20th August 2005, 10:16 PM
i think anniyan is shanker's last hit movie.but i doubt he can make mega hit with rajini...anniyan movie for exampel.
gentleman and indian recycle panniyatha patha avarukkum sarakku thithu pochi pola theriyuthu..if rajini and shanker combo flop achunna,athoda shanker kadaya moodavediyathuthan..

If ARR does that film, it will be a flop at BO for sure! BOYS katha thaan repeat agum.

dinesh2002
21st August 2005, 07:58 AM

If ARR does that film, it will be a flop at BO for sure! BOYS katha thaan repeat agum.

so ur already confirming that people made BOYS flop coz it was ARRahman rite?? eventhough it had good message (about teenage reaching for thier dream) and made Anniyan a hit coz there isnt ARR in that film (eventhough the movie is a cheap imitation of Indian)

thanks man.... now i know y many ARR films flop...coz they hate ARR...what kinda people u guys have there man?? :lol:

dun come telling us the songs in boys is not good...coz everyone knows musically boys was a super duper hit....even anniyan is not even half of its fame.....