PDA

View Full Version : ARR's next project in hindi, KHAZAN

coucou
13th August 2005, 07:56 PM
A R Rehman goes the full mile in bollywood

Behindwoods
August 13, 2005

A.R. Rehman is the music director of the much hyped Mangal Pandey- The Rising, starring Aamir Khan which has an international opening today. The music is extremely good and evokes emotions of empathy and nationalism. His forthcoming film is called Kazan. It is said to be a sex and crime thriller directed and produced by Tanveer Ahmed. Almost eighty percent of the shooting is over. Three new girls make their debut in this film.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/News/News26/13-8-05/tamil-movies-news-arrahman.html

After an interval, A R Rehman is again composing music for a Hindi film 'Khazan' produced and directed by Tanvir Ahmed. The film aims to make it to the Oscars.

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/12082005-6.shtml

do anyone have information in this movie?[/b]

MrJudge
14th August 2005, 06:33 PM
Ayyo pavam.... I thought he was doing lot of projects in Hindi...just one?
:( angeym nelamai tfm pola thaaana?

dinesh2002
14th August 2005, 07:16 PM
Ayyo pavam.... I thought he was doing lot of projects in Hindi...just one?
:( angeym nelamai tfm pola thaaana?

aiyoo paavam...Naate aamai'ku IR thread le vere vellai illai....like a mental patient running loose around ARR forum...i pitty u machan...i dun blame u..IR is not keeping fans like u busy....

for ur info..these r the projects in ARR for hindi

1) Water
2) Rang De Basanti
3) Akbar-Jodha
4) Khazan
5) Homeland

all these r active once...if u wanna check out which is still in pendin!

6) Bajirao Mastani
7) Baiju Aur Tansen
8) Mazhab - The Religion
9) Mahabharata trilogy

nilavupriyan
14th August 2005, 08:28 PM
A R Rehman goes the full mile in bollywood

Behindwoods
August 13, 2005

A.R. Rehman is the music director of the much hyped Mangal Pandey- The Rising, starring Aamir Khan which has an international opening today. The music is extremely good and evokes emotions of empathy and nationalism. His forthcoming film is called Kazan. It is said to be a sex and crime thriller directed and produced by Tanveer Ahmed. Almost eighty percent of the shooting is over. Three new girls make their debut in this film.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/News/News26/13-8-05/tamil-movies-news-arrahman.html

After an interval, A R Rehman is again composing music for a Hindi film 'Khazan' produced and directed by Tanvir Ahmed. The film aims to make it to the Oscars.

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/12082005-6.shtml

do anyone have information in this movie?[/b]

foolish remark.....is there any special bus for oscars?...........just tell they are gonna make good movie................not make it to the oscars.............sounds kiddish

MrJudge
14th August 2005, 10:29 PM
aiyoo paavam...Naate aamai'ku IR thread le vere vellai illai....like a mental patient running loose around ARR forum...i pitty u machan...i dun blame u..IR is not keeping fans like u busy....

Dear Dumbdinesh,

It is good to see the list man. After reading the following statement
"After an interval, A R Rehman is again composing music for a Hindi film" I thought his position in hfm is same as in tfm. 8)

IsaiRasigan
15th August 2005, 10:05 AM
again its here...."Dear DumbDinesh"....this is so funny.....hahaha

dinesh2002
15th August 2005, 06:49 PM

Dear Dumbdinesh,

It is good to see the list man. After reading the following statement
"After an interval, A R Rehman is again composing music for a Hindi film" I thought his position in hfm is same as in tfm. 8)

again u didint answer me..IR is not keeping u busy rite?thats y ur running loose around here... :lol: man...its alwiz ur 'thought' which brings u embarassment....next time...think before u post...okva??i hope u can think...u can,can u??

isairasigan....try to stand on ur self rather than beeing a jaldra... :lol:

alias
15th August 2005, 09:01 PM
Khazan is nothing but Adaa which Tanvir Ahmed planned to make with 3 super stars of 3 generations (Dilip Kumar, AB, SRK) but dropped the idea due to budget but ARR had already composed all the songs for Ada. Now probably he is using those songs for his latest movie Khazan.

Nilavupriyan, I think you did not understand what they trying to infer. It is not a Rath Yatra to take someone to the Parliment seat :-). If a person like ARR calibre compose songs and BGM who is well recognized in west, the movie would be easy to promote with recognized name. Thats all. He is not talking about Bus or Rail here for Godsake :-)

nilavupriyan
15th August 2005, 09:05 PM
Khazan is nothing but Adaa which Tanvir Ahmed planned to make with 3 super stars of 3 generations (Dilip Kumar, AB, SRK) but dropped the idea due to budget but ARR had already composed all the songs for Ada. Now probably he is using those songs for his latest movie Khazan.

Nilavupriyan, I think you did not understand what they trying to infer. It is not a Rath Yatra to take someone to the Parliment seat :-). If a person like ARR calibre compose songs and BGM who is well recognized in west, the movie would be easy to promote with recognized name. Thats all. He is not talking about Bus or Rail here for Godsake :-)

i just meant it literally.......one question to u......i just ask what type of special music had sathya jit ray used to attract the hollywood guys and the oscar juries.nearly nothing.another thing.....its only new for us to hear the type of music that arr gives.......but for the hollywood personalities thats not new.........

alias
15th August 2005, 09:46 PM
alright let me ask you. When did hollywood accept Satyajit Ray.. just before his death time :-) if a person like ARR was composing music for Satyajit ray, his marketing tactics would have been different and he would got immidiate attention. Dude, you are missing a point here. Every film maker in India who is not recognized in the west need some kind of ladder. ARR needed Shekhar Kapoor, Tanvir Ahmed needs ARR... Thats all. I hope u would understand this.

MrJudge
15th August 2005, 11:40 PM
if a person like ARR was composing music for Satyajit ray, his marketing tactics would have been different and he would got immidiate attention.

This is really hilarious! keep them coming :)

alias
15th August 2005, 11:53 PM
What did u think this is Tanni Lorry in Chennai.. Keep them coming..Dude this is discussion. Go and discuss about flop songs of OKK..Goooo.....(Jayam style) :-)

nilavupriyan
16th August 2005, 11:34 AM
alright let me ask you. When did hollywood accept Satyajit Ray.. just before his death time :-) if a person like ARR was composing music for Satyajit ray, his marketing tactics would have been different and he would got immidiate attention. Dude, you are missing a point here. Every film maker in India who is not recognized in the west need some kind of ladder. ARR needed Shekhar Kapoor, Tanvir Ahmed needs ARR... Thats all. I hope u would understand this.

the feel and originality of sathya jit ray would have gone in winds due to the key board sounds of arr

MrJudge
16th August 2005, 01:35 PM
What did u think this is Tanni Lorry in Chennai.. Keep them coming..Dude this is discussion. Go and discuss about flop songs of OKK..Goooo.....(Jayam style) :-)

illa satyajit ray-ke route combikkireenga... athaan sirpu vanthathu naina...vera onnu illai. Ok, I will go and discuss flop songs of OKK in YSR thread. Can we discuss about ARR's thundus here dude? :)

alias
16th August 2005, 07:46 PM
/the feel and originality of sathya jit ray would have gone in winds due to the key board sounds of arr/

Nilavupriyan, I know you know nothing about originality. So why do you talk some nonsense which you dont know? You should correct your sentences " The feel and originality of Satyajit Ray would have been ENHANCED due to the key board souds of ARR"

And Pulley (Son) Mr Judge, so u r already fed up with OKK songs I guess and want to discuss thundu songs of ARR.. thats an improvement from you. So what u r indirectly telling me is that u have startedd liking Aa Aaha compared to flop albums like OKK and KNM. Eppo avaduhu unnaku budhi vandudhey ...Andaava...:lol:

nilavupriyan
16th August 2005, 08:03 PM
/the feel and originality of sathya jit ray would have gone in winds due to the key board sounds of arr/

Nilavupriyan, I know you know nothing about originality. So why do you talk some nonsense which you dont know? You should correct your sentences " The feel and originality of Satyajit Ray would have been ENHANCED due to the key board souds of ARR"

And Pulley (Son) Mr Judge, so u r already fed up with OKK songs I guess and want to discuss thundu songs of ARR.. thats an improvement from you. So what u r indirectly telling me is that u have startedd liking Aa Aaha compared to flop albums like OKK and KNM. Eppo avaduhu unnaku budhi vandudhey ...Andaava...:lol:

i know better than u.........alias........and u dont have rights to comment on my taste of art........

alias
16th August 2005, 08:27 PM
Dude, then how come you made the great comment about ARR that ARR already doing remixes of IR.. That was great machi.....How original thought of yours :lol:

nilavupriyan
16th August 2005, 08:30 PM
Dude, then how come you made the great comment about ARR that ARR already doing remixes of IR.. That was great machi.....How original thought of yours :lol:

i myself have said that it is a funny comment on ur most stupid comment that"ir can better do remixes and he is not fit for anything new"

alias
16th August 2005, 10:07 PM
yes if you are proven to be an idiot then u make an escape by calling it funny.. you are a Good funny clown :lol:.

nilavupriyan
16th August 2005, 10:10 PM
yes if you are proven to be an idiot then u make an escape by calling it funny.. you are a Good funny clown :lol:.

if the comment meant by u on ir is said to be serious then there is nothing so funny about my comment.

u r the greatest clown who mentione that thiruvasagam in symphony is not composed by ir and iit is actually done by the musicians in symphony group.mine is not worser than ur stupid comment :lol:

alias
16th August 2005, 10:49 PM
You just accepted that what I have said about IR symphony in IR forum but here you started your ramayanam again... very well. I think you have never seen yourself in the mirror.. if not, rush to the nearest bathroom and u will see the greatest idiot and clown there.......appadi endru nan sollalam...anaaaaa.... i will not abuse you instead u can stick to the post and answer.

nilavupriyan
16th August 2005, 11:11 PM
You just accepted that what I have said about IR symphony in IR forum but here you started your ramayanam again... very well. I think you have never seen yourself in the mirror.. if not, rush to the nearest bathroom and u will see the greatest idiot and clown there.......appadi endru nan sollalam...anaaaaa.... i will not abuse you instead u can stick to the post and answer.

i too can term u using different words using idiot,stupid and moron...but i will not abuse instead you stick to the post and answer

alias
17th August 2005, 12:18 AM
Ok good. dont abuse me.. it looks like you are abusing yourself.

And dude, I dont know how old are you but please stop using these words in future and stick to the post. If you dont like what I wrote, tell me.

nilavupriyan
17th August 2005, 11:14 AM
Ok good. dont abuse me.. it looks like you are abusing yourself.

And dude, I dont know how old are you but please stop using these words in future and stick to the post. If you dont like what I wrote, tell me.

u r the first to abuse(go back and see who started to use abusive words.............so better u stop it first.

MrJudge
17th August 2005, 11:34 AM
Eppo avaduhu unnaku budhi vandudhey ...Andaava...:lol:

:lol:

aanaa paarunga ungalukku innum varalaiye, athu than kodumai, illaiya? :D

united07
17th August 2005, 02:05 PM
ithu yenna MSN chat transcript-a???

MADDY
17th August 2005, 04:03 PM
i too felt the same dude, united..... :D

Sanjeevi
17th August 2005, 05:42 PM
Muthalla tamil-a ARR oru hit kodukattum. Appuram Hindi album pathi pesalam. :lol:

dinesh2002
17th August 2005, 07:15 PM
Muthalla tamil-a ARR oru hit kodukattum. Appuram Hindu album pathi pesalam. :lol:

hindu????? enna pa ithu???

nilavupriyan
17th August 2005, 07:27 PM
Muthalla tamil-a ARR oru hit kodukattum. Appuram Hindu album pathi pesalam. :lol:

hindu????? enna pa ithu???

if u change as I(ir fan).................,every problem will get away...

alias
17th August 2005, 07:33 PM
Shyam Benegal has started working on his next movie called "Chamki" staring Urmila and Jimmy Shergil. The music is none other than the maestro himself AR RAHMAN. Looks like a cross border smuggling about nomads...

The music might be folk based. I am confident that the music will be a hit and movie will be flop as usual. Why ARR cannot take a project where he is confident that the movie will be a hit. I know Shyam Benegal is an excellent director but his movies are strictly art and he cannot excel in Commercial like Govind Nilhani.

MADDY
17th August 2005, 07:50 PM

now wat happened to u sanjeevi, i thought u appreciated ARR's fans for showing interest in IR's songs.....now u have started to comment just like nilavu,nattamai,usha........IR fans pls spare ARR threads.....or beware of a rising against IR's albums section :lol: ......

nilavupriyan
17th August 2005, 08:49 PM

now wat happened to u sanjeevi, i thought u appreciated ARR's fans for showing interest in IR's songs.....now u have started to comment just like nilavu,nattamai,usha........IR fans pls spare ARR threads.....or beware of a rising against IR's albums section :lol: ......
:evil: ...,i havent commented on arr badly unless u did it on ir.

Sanjeevi
17th August 2005, 10:15 PM
Muthalla tamil-a ARR oru hit kodukattum. Appuram Hindi album pathi pesalam. :lol:

MADDY, that means, I am expecting/wishing a super hit from ARR, now a days, other MDs giving hits.

I always like
periya thalai (IR) and kutti thalaigal (ARR & YSR) :D

alias
18th August 2005, 01:44 AM
Dude, if IR is periya thalai then ARR is maha thalai and yes YSR is kutti thalai :-)

music man
18th August 2005, 10:45 AM
I heard Shankar's next film music is by our A.R.Rahman.The movie's name is "CHASE". THE technicians are Shankar,A.M.Ratnam,Vairamuthu,A.R.Rahman,Surya,Pet er Hein

MrJudge
18th August 2005, 11:06 AM
I heard Shankar's next film music is by our A.R.Rahman.The movie's name is "CHASE". THE technicians are Shankar,A.M.Ratnam,Vairamuthu,A.R.Rahman,Surya,Pet er Hein

AMRatnam-a? aren't Nayak and Boys experiences enough for this guy? I prefer Shankar produces himself his upcoming mega projects and gets thundus instead of passing them to some naive souls.

united07
18th August 2005, 11:30 AM
MrJudge,

are yo 154 years old?....innnum thundu kathaiyile irukingale...
oru jeans, pants, bermudas appadinnu puthusu puthusa yennamnamo vanthurukke...athukuyellam maaramatingala?!

A.ANAND
18th August 2005, 11:52 AM
hahahahahh...............a

nilavupriyan
18th August 2005, 05:34 PM

hero??????

alias
19th August 2005, 12:09 AM
No dudes. his next movie is like to star Mega Star Chiru. And I think it depends on Chiru-Shankar to take the MD. But going by the response of Anniyan in telugu. Majority of the folks there were disappointed with the music of HJ and it di not go well with them. So it will ARR unless Chiru wanted to complete it as soon as possible then it might be Devi Sri Prasad or Hj :-)

Sanjeevi
19th August 2005, 09:10 AM
Dude, if IR is periya thalai then ARR is maha thalai and yes YSR is kutti thalai :-)

Who is maha ? :lol:

music man
19th August 2005, 09:36 PM
Sorry guys,fooled by one email forward.It contained one publicity still with pictures of Surya and a new heroine.Any way next project with Rajini Kanth with AVM Banner.

alias
20th August 2005, 12:41 AM
Sanjeevi, the answer is your quote itself :lol:

njv
20th August 2005, 02:52 AM
No dudes. his next movie is like to star Mega Star Chiru. And I think it depends on Chiru-Shankar to take the MD. But going by the response of Anniyan in telugu. Majority of the folks there were disappointed with the music of HJ and it di not go well with them. So it will ARR unless Chiru wanted to complete it as soon as possible then it might be Devi Sri Prasad or Hj :-)
alias, i know for fact that anniyan in telugu is a super duper hit. Audio CD is out of stock across AP, TN and in US as well. If you heard bad about anniyan songs, then its a rumour.

If your wish is that Shankar goes back to ARR, then not at all a problem. I honestly think that HJ will not fit Rajni's image. It has to be ARR/Deva/IR/VS [alphabetically listed] and given shankar's desire for music, ARR will be the best choice. But if they decide to go with HJ, then lets hope that HJ copies some ARR tunes! :lol:

Sanjeevi
21st August 2005, 12:23 AM
Sanjeevi, the answer is your quote itself :lol:

ARR is ARR thalai?. :lol: Thus, ARR has thalai only? :lol: :lol:

dinesh2002
21st August 2005, 08:54 AM

Who is maha ? :lol:

i understand u only know tamil & not sankrit...well,maha means the greatest in sanskrit :wink:

alias
22nd August 2005, 09:10 PM
Dinesh, lets teach Sanjeevi some sanskrit and learn some :lol: Sanjeevi, it is really amazing that you do not know the meaning of Maha :-) Either you are kidding or you are not a chennaite. Did you hear the movie MahaGuru from Super star in Hindi a few decades back? ARR IS MAHAGURU, IR IS GURU AND YSR IS SISHYA. Now did you get it? :-)