PDA

View Full Version : Are ARR Fans Very Jealous of IR?

IsaiRasigan
12th August 2005, 04:16 PM
Hi All,

It has become evident that IR's music reaches people's
heart till this very day both with his old music & new
ones and that ARR's music has nothing to be talked
about since at least last 7 years. Since such is the
state, are ARR's fans jealous? Because ppl like Alias,
Dinesh2000, Jacky and Scale have started infiltrating
IR threads JUST to pour venom. You don't even see them
in IR threads before the release of TIS. But after its
gargantuan success, you suddenly find them here with
crude remarks abt TIS, his film music and also his
family. There is even one post which even went to the
extend of ridiculing IR's daughter and her make-up for
her recent pre-wedding ceremony.

Dear moderator,

I hope you are watching all this subtle and plain
upfront de-grading & references just to satisfy their
hurt ego.

ykrrajan
12th August 2005, 05:22 PM
y this has come again. It was supposed to be removed from the forum.

MADDY
12th August 2005, 06:29 PM
hahaha!! :lol:

i sincerely thank admins for cnsidering ARR's fans request......u start as many as u want isairasigan,we know mods r with us :D

dinesh2002
12th August 2005, 06:50 PM
dai so called isai rasigan, show me what message i posted in IR thread, if im not mistaken, I DIDINT POST ANY MESSAGES IN IR THREAD BEFORE!!!!!! :evil:

i seriously think, IR fans (people like u,not good IR fans like NJV) r really jelouse of ARR,if not ,y r u here with this kinda lame thread????? :wink: u dun see me or any ARR fans in IR threads with such lame threads/topic!! dun come & insult IR with ur childish act....please behave like an healthy IR fan!!!

njv
12th August 2005, 06:58 PM
IsaiRasigan

I didnt want to post for this cuz un-necessarily your moto of "starting a new topic" will win,but the way I see this, it seems that YOU are Jealous of ARR's music and started this thread.

ARR and IR fans, dont respond. This is the best we can do to get this thread out of the forum soon.

nilavupriyan
12th August 2005, 07:14 PM
yes.yes.amamam...romba jealous.nice thread.

they are jealous that a.r.r cant produce a classy music like thiruvasagam...................

konja naal nalla sandai podalam.

IsaiRasigan
12th August 2005, 07:17 PM
njv,

I didn't know you are the authoritarian rep of all MD's fans.

The rest,

You do the work. Go and dig up yourself on all the de-grading snide remarks on IRs music and his daughter.

dinesh2002
12th August 2005, 07:28 PM
Isairasigan, neengal oru vellai ilatha rasigan, go & fill ur ur life with something usefull!!

njv
12th August 2005, 08:23 PM

they are jealous that a.r.r cant produce a classy music like thiruvasagam...................

Listen to Warriors of heaven and earth. Just replace the name with "Symphony by ARR". Its stunning.

IsaiRasigan, no comments. BTW did you got free AOL for 100 hours?

nilavupriyan
12th August 2005, 08:33 PM

Listen to Warriors of heaven and earth. Just replace the name with "Symphony by ARR". Its stunning.

IsaiRasigan, no comments. BTW did you got free AOL for 100 hours?

replace panna deva kodathan avaru pottadhu symphony apdinbaru........if a.r.r had already given a music like symphony why must he give an interview that he is trying very hard to give a symphony

dinesh2002
12th August 2005, 08:44 PM
coz man,its simple, he is very moderate!!!...he is not like the big mouths like Baratwaj,who did a cheap music in Autograph & expecting a National Award for it! :roll: remember,ARR keeps saying " He is still learning music" & not " i know it,i have done it "....mind u!!! :!:

RR
12th August 2005, 08:58 PM
Discuss music, not who's jealous of whom...