PDA

View Full Version : abhisek bachan is becoming superstar

emiljose
4th August 2005, 11:34 PM
is abhisek becoming an essential part in hindi flim through the sucess of bunty aur babli,dus and sarkar post ur opnions

Niranjana
5th August 2005, 09:43 AM
I always liked him- He's got the best features from both his parents. His mom's looks & dad's height. He's a promising youngster.

emiljose
5th August 2005, 01:31 PM
I AM AGREEING WITH YOU NIRAJANA MOST OF THE PEOPLE LIKES HIM BUT HE DOESNT HAD ANY LUCK TO MAKE A FLIM HIT, BUT KNOW HE DONE IT HIS FUTURE LOOKS PROMISING WITH HIS NEW FLIM DHOOM 3

Niranjana
5th August 2005, 02:33 PM
Gosh! Do u have to neccesarily type in caps? Are you trying to shout at me?

Hyderbadi
5th August 2005, 09:53 PM
He is ok, but he is not very good looking and he did not act very well in his earlier films..but he has improved a lot.

nilavupriyan
5th August 2005, 10:23 PM
amitabh is well known all over india when he was 35.but thats not the case of abishek.

emiljose
6th August 2005, 11:06 AM
well i dont believe he over acts may be because he was a new comer but i am telling you he is gonna rock india. well i dont want to shout at anybody my capslock was on thank you guys for posting reply keep it up JAI JAI ABHISHEK

MADDY
7th August 2005, 10:38 AM
nilavu, is abhishek 35 now????

i dunno but amitabh,SRK were just sparks which became a forest-fire..........but ppl. always knew that these sparks were dangerous enuf.....i dunt find that spark in abhishek..........i still remember group of girls crying at theater after SRK dies in Baazigar........wonder whether any other actor wud get so much adulation again...... :D

abhishek mite prove me wrong.....i wont deny it........ :D

nilavupriyan
7th August 2005, 11:38 AM
nilavu, is abhishek 35 now????

i dunno but amitabh,SRK were just sparks which became a forest-fire..........but ppl. always knew that these sparks were dangerous enuf.....i dunt find that spark in abhishek..........i still remember group of girls crying at theater after SRK dies in Baazigar........wonder whether any other actor wud get so much adulation again...... :D

abhishek mite prove me wrong.....i wont deny it........ :D

do u think making persons cry is difficult maddy?

MADDY
7th August 2005, 10:29 PM
no nilavu, tell me how crazy were ppl. for MGR/shivaji.....it reduced when it came to rajni/kamal.....and now u dunt see so much craze for madhavan/ajith/vijay.........same way, Amitabh used to have die-hard fanatics and SRK is probably the last to have such a following.....that is wat i meant.....

nilavu is abhishek 35 yrs old???sollungalaen....... :D

Hyderbadi
7th August 2005, 11:18 PM
i'm not sure if abishek has the potential that SRK and Amitabh had...right now, even Zayed Khan is more popular than Abishek.

dlaxmi16
8th August 2005, 09:04 AM
Abhishek is also good in acting , but with his Dad's ( Amitabh ) Gigantic
Screen presence , Abhishek is at a loss when he is compared with the Big B..
But with his recent performance in movies like Yuva, sarkar,Bunty aur babli..etc.. He is going great guns...Congrats Abhishek... :clap: :clap:

nilavupriyan
8th August 2005, 05:13 PM
no nilavu, tell me how crazy were ppl. for MGR/shivaji.....it reduced when it came to rajni/kamal.....and now u dunt see so much craze for madhavan/ajith/vijay.........same way, Amitabh used to have die-hard fanatics and SRK is probably the last to have such a following.....that is wat i meant.....

nilavu is abhishek 35 yrs old???sollungalaen....... :D
nono...,he is not 35.i just doubt whether he will gain that popularity at thirty five

emiljose
15th January 2006, 02:01 PM
when i went to saw main prem ki diwani hoon. actually the hero was hrithik. he was cool though and little over in his acting. he was acting like he was a mental patient or something. kareena was looking fabulous in that movie . the reason why i am writing this is abhishek comes at second half of the movie. but by his charming perfomance and sound he was rocking in that movie.he was way better anyone else in that movie.

dont believe in superstions
enjoy ur life
make everybody happy especially ur girl[/b]

godfather1
15th January 2006, 06:45 PM
Sure Abhishek is Next superstar :)
good actor

great
16th January 2006, 09:43 PM
i'm not sure if abishek has the potential that SRK and Amitabh had...right now, even Zayed Khan is more popular than Abishek.

no way...... Abishek cant be compared with zayed in terms of popularity and reach.....abishek is on his way to superstardom..with his back to back hits....