PDA

View Full Version : Batman Begins

ssanjinika
2nd August 2005, 12:01 AM
Guys I watched Batman Begins yesterday on an I-Max screen and I have just one word to say for the movie....WOW!!!
It was great.
Did you like the movie?

krihoo
30th September 2005, 11:26 AM
the worst movie i ever saw.....
batman = no powers ....just stich the dress and wear ..u r also a batman

vingem
30th September 2005, 10:05 PM
dude that is what makes Batman special though he doesn't have any super powers, as a human being he's just like anyone one of us but still he protects the people.

ssanjinika
30th September 2005, 11:16 PM
Thats the whole point of Batman..
Hes a super hero without any super powers.
Any power he has is a scientific invention.
He uses his brains instead of vague powers which are usually so farfetched that even imagining them is hard.

Lambretta
25th November 2005, 01:27 PM
I liked the original Batman & Robin series I used to see on Star Plus 10+ yrs ago.......tat was actually a '60s series! :D

Surya
25th November 2005, 03:38 PM
I didn't see it @ IMAX. I saw it on DVD. I still liked the film! :D

Surya
25th November 2005, 03:39 PM
I'm surpriced it's still @ the IMAX theaters. Didn't it realeas a while back?

j.chenkalvarayan
25th November 2005, 05:57 PM
since this thread is about a comic hero why don't we convert this thread into
favorite comic hero thread. mine- he man. these words are forever etched in my memory.

"hi i am he man
prince of eternia
defender of the secret castle grayskull
this is cringer my best friend
fabulous powers were revealed to me when i held aloft my sword and said
by " the powers of grayskull"
cringer became the mighty battle cat
and i became HE-MAN
the most powerful man on the universe"

Lambretta
25th November 2005, 06:10 PM
JC, ur mention of He-man just brought back memories of my childhood when I wud see it on TV (1988-89).....used to look fwd to every Sunday to see this (apart from a few other serials)! :D I rem. how I had a crush on Teela then! :wink: :D
Btw, shudn't the 1st line be "I'm Adam (Prince of Eternia)"??

j.chenkalvarayan
25th November 2005, 06:18 PM
are you sure it was 1988-89 ? i remember having watched it in my kindergarten years. so that places it much earlier.

j.chenkalvarayan
25th November 2005, 06:28 PM
yeah it should be " i am adam "

there was this first standard entrance test ( even small kids weren't spared those days. the trend continues. )i didn't take the test seriously .i was discussing about the exploits of he man with my friend sitting beside me.
and my parents who were watching the whole show behind the window bars had to send an ayah now and then to remind me of the serious business at hand.

Lambretta
25th November 2005, 06:58 PM
are you sure it was 1988-89 ? i remember having watched it in my kindergarten years. so that places it much earlier.
Um.....straining my memory to sum extent, I recall watching it from 1988 onwards only (altho it may hav begun earlier?), when I was in 2nd standard.....tat was when I begun to buy toys of He-man & others & also stickers of them (most of which still adorn the doors/sides of my old almirah! :D ).....tat was also when we'd bought our first colour TV (Onida) which replaced our '70s Dyno(sau)ra! :D
Abt the entrance exam u appeared for........may I know wat school this was?
(sorry for the digrsn guys......:))

j.chenkalvarayan
26th November 2005, 08:12 AM
i prefer not to say lest someone files a case against my school. but let me tell you it is one of the best schools in the city of chennai and my friend has told me it was placed among top ten schools in india in a "INDIA TODAY" survey.

Lambretta
26th November 2005, 08:16 AM
Ok.......:)
Btw, I like ur signature- sounds a lot like wat Iam! :wink: :lol:

atomhouse
3rd July 2006, 05:13 PM
Guys I watched Batman Begins yesterday on an I-Max screen and I have just one word to say for the movie....WOW!!!
It was great.
Did you like the movie?

Yeah, I agree, it was great movie!I really liked the first half of the movie where the hero becomes the super-hero.I was very suprised to see Christian Bale in this movie after watching 'the machinist'(in which he hardly had any flesh!)

Surya
4th July 2006, 02:41 AM
If u think that is good...watch SUPERMAN RETURNS on IMAX! 8-)

atomhouse
5th July 2006, 04:38 PM
I wud love to! Unfortunately, we don't have an I-max theatre in my hometown :(

Surya
6th July 2006, 02:10 AM
oh...well the IMAX expierience for SUperman Returns is worth a 3 hour drive. :P

ssanjinika
6th July 2006, 02:20 AM
If u think that is good...watch SUPERMAN RETURNS on IMAX! 8-)

Watched Superman Returns and was dissappointed :(.What to say the movie went on well but then in the end became such a huge dissappointment.There was no climax.The whole theater was waiting for the actual climax when they put the titles :roll:.Pretty dissappointing!

Surya
6th July 2006, 02:46 AM
How were the IMAX effects? :)

shalitha
30th August 2006, 03:28 AM
Batman Begins is a hillarious movie. The scenes and stories are excellent. OOh my gosh, Batmans house is really beautiful... when that house burnt (not whole area)... i was :cry: :P Its a watchable movie. First, i was scard to watch alone but then second time i watchd with my friends. The ending scene is really an atrocious.. otherwise movie is OKAY!!!