PDA

View Full Version : The best pair of MGR - Who ??

S.Balaji
23rd July 2005, 05:39 PM
Wish to initiate discussion on this :

1. Padmini
2. Jeyuuu
3. Saroja devi
4. Lata
5. Manjula

Who who who ???

saradhaa_sn
23rd July 2005, 06:01 PM
Hello Balaji...

You are creating a record by opening tooooo many new threads (but I dont know how much response will come for these old topics)

By the way, instead of Banumathy, you mentioned Padmini (actually Padmini is Shivaji's heroine in 34 films, but with MGR just 3 or 4 only).

S.Balaji
23rd July 2005, 06:08 PM
Hello Balaji...

You are creating a record by opening tooooo many new threads (but I dont know how much response will come for these old topics)

By the way, instead of Banumathy, you mentioned Padmini (actually Padmini is Shivaji's heroine in 34 films, but with MGR just 3 or 4 only).

Dear Saradha,

My objective is to come out with ideas and thought processes and its up to the distinguished hubbers to select what they wish to react on

By the way, you are one of the distinguished ones !!!

S.Balaji
23rd July 2005, 06:15 PM
Hello Balaji...

Dear Saradha,

Besides, we shall judge based on how the pair succeeded irrespective of the number of movies