PDA

View Full Version : The best male singer in Tamil Industry - TMS

S.Balaji
17th July 2005, 02:57 PM
Dear Friends,

I wish to initiate discussion on this . In my opinion, TMS is the greatest , undisputed, unchallenged singer . There is no peer for him. Nobody can even be thought of reaching his levels. The peaks he had reached and for the type of songs and moods he had sung, he is the undisputed champion singer of Tamil industry.
Those who can come close to him - SPB / Jesudas and even they are far behind in terms of the logivity.

S.Balaji

hehehewalrus
18th July 2005, 11:53 PM
Flame started

S.Balaji
19th July 2005, 11:15 AM
Dear Friend,

Is it not an interesting topic worth debating ??

So the flame is set now !!!

Ravi_odiyur
19th July 2005, 11:55 AM
Balaji, I do have to agree with you (though I don't favour comparisons). TMS was definitely one of the best singers in TFM. That too he was in a period when tracks, voice editing, mixing did not have a role. Pathos, comedy, valor, romantic - you name it - TMS had them all! Infact I remember reading in Manisekaran's articles that IR was so fascinated by TMS' command over his voice. Infact what is more impressing is his ability to suit the character. People could guess the actor by way of this modulation. A playback singer in real sense indeed!!

S.Balaji
19th July 2005, 12:12 PM
You are right. TMS virtually lived like the actor / character through his songs.
Like - he can sing like Sivaji, MGR, Jaishankar ( best suited ), AVM Rajan also.

His commitment levels cannot be matched by anybody.

For singing Andha naal gnabagam vandhathey for Sivaji , he had to run 50 meters inside the recording theatre to make the song so perfect and you saw that in the movie !!!

Really an all time great singer.

saradhaa_sn
19th July 2005, 07:00 PM
Yes, you are correct Balaji..

He is an uncamparable singer...

Once in a TV interview, he explained how can he change his voice as per the actors, and he described them by singing some of the songs (he asked to imagine that actors when he sings)

'Kalviyaa selvamaa veeramaa"...(high pitch) for Shivaji
'Sella kiLiye mella pesu'.... (Low pitch) for MGR
'Naan malarodu thaniyaaga'.... (for Jaishanker)
'Chinna penn oruththi sirikkiraaL'..... (for Ravichandran)

Wow... we all amazed...!!!!!, What a voice modulation..!!!
Definitely other singers cannot do it....

-saradha

S.Balaji
19th July 2005, 07:08 PM
Yes, you are correct Balaji..

He is an uncamparable singer...

Once in a TV interview, he explained how can he change his voice as per the actors, and he described them by singing some of the songs (he asked to imagine that actors when he sings)

'Kalviyaa selvamaa veeramaa"...(high pitch) for Shivaji
'Sella kiLiye mella pesu'.... (Low pitch) for MGR
'Naan malarodu thaniyaaga'.... (for Jaishanker)
'Chinna penn oruththi sirikkiraaL'..... (for Ravichandran)

Wow... we all amazed...!!!!!, What a voice modulation..!!!
Definitely other singers cannot do it....

-saradha

Dear Saradha,

You know TMS explained once how he used to approach :

1. For Shivaji - Right from bottom of stomach ( what we call it as naabi kamalam )
2. For MGR - from the chest
3. For Jaishankar - Just mildly from the throat

Amazing approach to actors and we found the actors virtually singing those songs !!!

TMS is God's precious gift to Tamil music.

hehehewalrus
19th July 2005, 08:01 PM
balaji anna, just a suggestion, it is not nice to compare with other singers like SPB, Jesudas, etc..if we like some singer, let us just stick to talking about him.

we already had 100s of threads discussing this topic before. Feel free to write more, you can bring some new points

S.Balaji
19th July 2005, 08:22 PM
balaji anna, just a suggestion, it is not nice to compare with other singers like SPB, Jesudas, etc..if we like some singer, let us just stick to talking about him.

we already had 100s of threads discussing this topic before. Feel free to write more, you can bring some new points

Friend,

We have not yet started comparing with others. Pls go through the earlier ones above and you will realise that we have been discussing about TMS TMS and TMS only !!

I know SPB and KJ are great singers but I wish a good discussion is made on this topic as there can be ONLY ONE EMPEROR , NOT MULTIPLE.

We are here to discuss who is the ultimate singer . Never never we can find problems on SPB or KJ but we have to analyse the variety , positives, contributions, skills , imagination, presence of mind and value to the song and who has given all those virtues.

No no negatives about SPB or KJ . Thats for sure.

hehehewalrus
19th July 2005, 08:27 PM
Those who can come close to him - SPB / Jesudas and even they are far behind in terms of the logivity.

We have not yet started comparing with others. Pls go through the earlier ones above and you will realise that we have been discussing about TMS TMS and TMS only !!

Have fun Sir! :D

S.Balaji
19th July 2005, 08:31 PM

Have fun Sir! :D

Hey,

You ahave gone through minutely my text !!!. Very good observation.

Still my intention was not for comparison. I have not degraded or downgraded SPB and KJ. HOpe its clear now.

Lets concentrate again on the strengths and positives of each great .

Cacaphonix
30th July 2005, 04:13 AM
We are here to discuss who is the ultimate singer

Donno how to contribute this point without comparing others.

So,

There were be many emperors. Their empire and/or day-of-rule might vary. We had Chandra Gupta and Samudra Gupta ruling the same empire. We had Alexandar and Chandra gupta maurya ruling the same time but different empire.

Just like that TMS, SPB, KJY are different emperors.

S.Balaji
30th July 2005, 10:41 AM
We are here to discuss who is the ultimate singer

Donno how to contribute this point without comparing others.

So,

There were be many emperors. Their empire and/or day-of-rule might vary. We had Chandra Gupta and Samudra Gupta ruling the same empire. We had Alexandar and Chandra gupta maurya ruling the same time but different empire.

Just like that TMS, SPB, KJY are different emperors.

You are right but Alexander is more remembered and recognised that Chandra Gupta Maurya. Chandra gupta was recognised only because of Chanakya.

s ramaswamy
30th July 2005, 05:44 PM
hi all,

the topic i like to discuss the most. yes, balaji, i agree with u entirely. and that's the reason i get vexed when some moderators of the forum here write tms sung this song with rare aplomb. i agree with them when they say his voice deteriorated and he started singing by rote late in his
glittering career.

for me tfm means tms and ps, like hindi songs mean rafi and rafi only, the rest are very good, like pbs, amr etc, but by some distance behind the incomparable tms. imagine what sivaji ganesan and mgr films would have
sounded like without this great singer voicing their songs.

ramaswamy

S.Balaji
30th July 2005, 05:54 PM
Hello Ramaswamy,

Nice to see your posting. Keep posting your thoughts so that we all can enjoy and share each other, those golden olden moments.

For all his achievements, I dont remember MGR or SHivaji coming out openly and admit that TMS was instrumental in their achievements and success.
Its sad.

s ramaswamy
12th August 2007, 07:55 PM
Hi,

I am reopening this debate which unfortunately got stuck after only two pages and a few members' postings.

I am glad to know (I have just read this0 that Sivaji acknowledged TMS's contribution to his success. But why did MGR refrain from doing so, only TMS can answer now, and still it can only be an one-sided version.

I have come to know that a new singer by the name of Naresh Iyer has got the national award as the best male playback singer. Good luck to him, though I do not know how good his voice is or how well he sings.

But my point here is singers who have come after legends like TMS, PBS and AMR have all been acknowledged thanks to the advent of these national awards but greats of the past have not been even conferred with Padma Shri. Whose fault is this?

I suggest a mass movement, through mails to the concerned authorities, be started to honour TMS, PBS, PS - to name only a few - with Dadasaheb Phalke award in their lifetime. Better late than never. Would appreciate members' responses.

Ramaswamy

NOV
13th August 2007, 06:14 AM
awards ellaam emmaaththram? kOdaana kOdi thamizh nenjangalil innamum kudi kondirukkindraarE adhu ondru pOdhaadhaa?

NOV
13th August 2007, 06:15 AM
It is another sad story that the 3 great personalities of Tamil film :

1. Shivaji ( only chavalier )
2. TMS
3. MSV

They never got any national award !!!you forgot one more person. the greatest thamizh thirai isai kavignar, kaviyarasu kannadhaasan!

karthik_sa2
13th August 2007, 01:31 PM
my best ever singer till date.. his pitch is like a magic... he can sing naan naanayital" and also a melodious low pitch something like "aayirathil oruthi amma nee".
also he suits best for nagesh too.. do u people agree with me?? almost similar to jai shankar but suits very well.
i wonedr how it wold have been without tms for sivaji and mgr those days... he along with msv and kannadhasan changed and raised the path of tfm...
the song "andha naal gnyabagam" where he says "nallavan!!kaettavan!!!"" amazing expression along with sivaji ganeshan amazing!!!!!
truly my best singer... i dono how pbs prevailed that too that period when tamil was given so much importance

s ramaswamy
14th August 2007, 08:30 AM
Hi,,

While appreciating TMS, I also admire the styles of PBS, AMR, CSJ and the rest like SG of the 1950s vintage. They all had their distinctive styles, including second-stringers like A L Raghavan who has sung several melodious nos.

My point is: Why did none of them qualify for any national award? Forget national award for best playback singer of the year, but why not even get recommended for Padma Shris and the like? Why did not the south state govts, if not TN alone, recommend them for awards and this includes someone like Ghantasala who too had a unique voice though his Tamil pronounciation left much to be desired.

Here's why one should appreciate PBS and AMR who, despite being Telugus, made a conscious effort to get the diction right and succeeded to a large extent. And PS, well she's the ultimate in Tamil diction which is even more admirable when you know she cannot talk in the language extempore.

Ramaswamy

app_engine
14th August 2007, 07:01 PM
While terming any one singer as 'best' could be subjective (as most comparisons are biased), there cannot be two opinions that TMS was a great singer! I'll say one of the greatest singers of TFM (for me it's very difficult to choose between SPB, KJY and TMS for the crown):-)

'pAttum nAnE, bhAvamum nAnE' alone should have brought him all kinds of awards in the country...it's not a secret that awards and recognitions (and lack of them) in India are often for political reasons and/or based on 'connections', whimsies of politicians, bias of powerful individuals etc...much like the patronage of specific artists during the times of the kings (and neglect, sirachchEdham etc. of others)...

Even at times when there's no interference by these powerful people, the selections will be based on the whimsies of the award panel members:-) (Most of us are aware that for a time period, there was north-south bias, then influence of 'classical-only' 'feminist only' 'pseudo-realism only' 'jOlnAppai only' etc)...

Another thing that most of us are not aware of is which of the films are actually presented to be evaluated...and whose names are actually proposed at any point of time for padmashree etc...( I read once in an interview by Balu Mahendra that as he was a selection panel member in a specific year, his films produced that year could not be considered as entries...which would have robbed some artists the opportunities. And there are some producers who don't even care to send the entries...and there are great films with horrendous sub-titles which will turn any good judge off)...

s ramaswamy
15th August 2007, 11:21 AM
Hi,

As we all know SPB and KJY have won more than one national award, but why were other greats like TMS, PBS or Rafi, who is arguably the greatest-ever Indian male playback singer, were not even considered for the honours?
All these gentlemen were active as playback singers when the awards for playback singing were introduced by the union government but were not considered good enough to win it even once. Travesty,
nothing less.

Ramaswamy

NOV
15th August 2007, 12:30 PM
personally, i dont feel these awards mean anything. I mean, if Vijay can get a doctorate..... :roll:

it will be better if outside recognition is sought such as chevalier.

dinesh2002
15th August 2007, 03:13 PM
no offence, i feel, after Deva the Music dir, got DR. pattam, i tottaly lost the respect for the post.... :roll:

SN23
17th August 2007, 11:13 AM
I recollect the Special program from SUN TV on "Tamil film music of 20th Century", telecasted on 31st Dec 1999.

On Music directors, they crowned the "Indha noottrAndin thalai sirandha isai amaippALargaL" title to MSV-TKR, KVM and IR. That time ARR was an upcoming puyal.

Crown of "Indha noottrAndin thalai sirandha pinnaNi pAdagargaL" was bestowed on TMS, KJY and SPB, whereas PS and SJ shared the category under female singers.

Geetha rajeevan was reading out the messages along with special slide shows of excellent songs by each singer was shown. TMS's part was full of classics, no doubt, but every other singer has had their own credentials.

Naama ellOrum kuduthu vaithuLLOm endrE solla vEndum :-)

NOV
17th August 2007, 01:47 PM
indha nootraandu? :shock:
sendra nootraandil TFM undaa? :roll:

anyway, looks like they have forgotten MDs like G Ramanathan and even TMS' guru MKT. :sigh2:

Sanjeevi
17th August 2007, 01:58 PM
On Music directors, they crowned the "Indha noottrAndin thalai sirandha isai amaippALargaL" title to MSV-TKR, KVM and IR.

R r sure?. From my memory, it was only MSV-TKR and IR who obtained the crown by SUN TV.

app_engine
25th August 2007, 02:33 AM
Wanted to also compare other male singers to instruments:-) strictly for fun...

TMS - nAdhaswaram....(great in high pitch, never sounds sophisticated, classically strong but still sounds like folk)

SPB - combo of flute & guitar...(versatile, trendy, sophisticated, always youthful)

KJY - combo of strings -violin/ cellO ellAm sErndhu symphonic (never sound trendy but great range and versatile, quick to raise goose pimples / emotions)

MV - thiruvizhAvil vikkiRa peeppee:-) (rustic)

Music4Ever
29th August 2007, 05:24 AM
Interesting thread. Spoiled only by my inability to read easily, though:)
Why are the lines extending from the far far east to far west? If it
were somehow possible to modify the format, things would be a lot
much nicer. Any thoughts?

Sanjeevi
10th September 2007, 09:43 PM
I can't agree with the title.

Simple reason

TMS can't sing with a very soft voice

BTW it was slightly true, he affected MSV experimentations

app_engine
20th October 2007, 12:37 AM
டி எம் எஸ் பற்றி வைரமுத்து:
http://www.kumudam.com/magazine/Kumudam/2007-10-24/pg8.php

s ramaswamy
21st October 2007, 08:14 PM
Hi,

I don't agree with the view that TMS can't sing in a low voice. What abt songs such as "velli nila mutrathile, vilakkeriya vilakkeirya" from
"Vettaikaran", "aandavan ulagathin muthali, avanukku naan oru thozhilali" from "thozhilali", "Sithiram pesudadi", "yaradu yaradu thangama" from En Kadamai, "pesuvadhu kiliya" etc. Yes, he's generally known for high-pitch nos, but one cannot say he cannot sing softly, and especially KVM has used him for soft nos too. TMS

nimii
29th October 2007, 08:10 PM
Does any one know what T.M. stands for in TMS' name? Been searching for this info on net but could not find any.

Thanks in advance :)

Nimi from Bangalore/ex-Chennaiwaasi ;)

mkrishna
20th January 2008, 11:25 AM
have you heard trichy loganathan's aasaiye alaipole, vaarai nee vaarai, chinna kutty nathana?
when i hear these songs i feel like no one else could have done better than him.
what do you think?

app_engine
8th May 2008, 08:56 PM
Nice interview with the octogenarian TMS:
http://www.dinamalar.com/piraidhalgal/ananthavikadan/piraithal_ananthavikadan5.asp

app_engine
8th May 2008, 09:05 PM
nimii, your question has been answered in the above interview:-)

================
டி எம் எஸ் என்பதற்ககு விளக்கம் என்ன?

மூணு விளக்கம் இருக்குங்க...

1. டி - தொகுளுவா (ஊர்ப்பெயர்) எம் -மீனாட்சி ஐயங்கார் (அப்பா) எஸ் - சௌந்திரராஜன்
2. டி - தியாகைய்யர் எம் - முத்துஸ்வாமி தீட்சிதர் எஸ் - சியாமா சாஸ்திரிகள் (மும்மூர்த்திகள்)
3. டி - தியாகராஜ பாகவதர் எம் - மதுரை மணி எஸ் - சுந்தராம்பாள் (நெளிவு சுளிவு, சரளம், திருத்தமான தமிழ் உச்சரிப்பு)

===================
Interesting:-)

tfmlover
7th July 2008, 10:33 AM
from this week's இசைப்புயல் ஏ ஆர் ரஹ்மான் குமுதம் பதில்கள்

``நடிகர்களால் பாடல்களுக்குப் பெருமையில்லை. இனிய திரைப்பாடல்கள்தான் நடிகர்களுக்குப் பெருமை சேர்க்கின்றன'' என்று பாடகர் டி.எம்.எஸ். கூறியிருப்பது பற்றி?

டி.எம்.எஸ். சொல்வதில் உண்மை இருக்கு. ஏன்னா, ஒரு மட்டமான பாட்டை எவ்வளவு பெரிய நடிகர் பாடினாலும் அது யாருக்குமே பிடிக்காது. அதே ஒரு நல்ல பாட்டை அந்த நடிகர் பாடும்போது இன்னும் அதற்கு பாப்புலாரிட்டி கூடும். நல்ல பாடல்கள் எப்போதும் வாழ்ந்து கொண்டுதான் இருக்கும். அதிக நாள் ஓடாத எத்தனையோ படங்களின் நல்ல பாடல்களை இப்போதும் கேட்டுக்கொண்டுதான் இருக்கிறோம். குறிப்பிட்ட காலத்திற்கு அப்புறம் படம் ஓடிச்சா இல்லையான்னு அவசியம் இல்லை. நல்ல பாட்டா, கெட்ட பாட்டா என்பதுதான் முக்கியம் !

thanks
regards

karthik_sa2
8th July 2008, 02:15 PM
nimii, your question has been answered in the above interview:-)

================
டி எம் எஸ் என்பதற்ககு விளக்கம் என்ன?

மூணு விளக்கம் இருக்குங்க...

1. டி - தொகுளுவா (ஊர்ப்பெயர்) எம் -மீனாட்சி ஐயங்கார் (அப்பா) எஸ் - சௌந்திரராஜன்
2. டி - தியாகைய்யர் எம் - முத்துஸ்வாமி தீட்சிதர் எஸ் - சியாமா சாஸ்திரிகள் (மும்மூர்த்திகள்)
3. டி - தியாகராஜ பாகவதர் எம் - மதுரை மணி எஸ் - சுந்தராம்பாள் (நெளிவு சுளிவு, சரளம், திருத்தமான தமிழ் உச்சரிப்பு)

thanx apps...even i didn know this before... :)

app_engine
7th August 2008, 12:10 AM
http://dinamalar.com/fpnnews.asp?News_id=1469&cls=row3

Felicitation for TMS in Madurai by MK & Azhagiri...they also have a video clip (possibly taken in a handycam by an amateur) in the mkalagiri.com website where MSV/TKR/PS/KB et al are interviewed.

Raghu
8th August 2008, 05:03 PM
Dr.SPB is the GREATEST singer that India Had ever produced!

Raghu
8th August 2008, 05:04 PM
He is the BEST at LOW PITCHED VOICE, you simply can not beat SPB sir at low pitched voice at all!!!

NOV
8th August 2008, 06:57 PM
:rotfl:

raagadevan
8th August 2008, 07:02 PM
http://www.hindu.com/2008/08/07/stories/2008080759580700.htm

raagadevan
9th August 2008, 07:57 AM
He is the BEST at LOW PITCHED VOICE, you simply can not beat SPB sir at low pitched voice at all!!!

raagadevan
9th August 2008, 07:58 AM
Dr.SPB is the GREATEST singer that India Had ever produced!

karthik_sa2
9th August 2008, 04:07 PM
Dr.SPB is the GREATEST singer that India Had ever produced

the statement might be true...but y suddenly u have posted this here...haha...i know raghu u r a hardcore fan of spb...but it would jus be great if u post something on the legendary singer TMS here..
p.s : nobody denies the fact spb is alo one of the all time great singers...

karthik_sa2
9th August 2008, 04:12 PM
can someone post the pictures of the tms felicitation funcytion held in madurai recently....even for a ordinary movie's audio release function is so much hyped by some websites with pictures and videos but am really surprsied that this historical function is not wee received with media

NOV
9th August 2008, 06:44 PM
[tscii:30b6411f9c][html:30b6411f9c]
http://www.thehindu.com/2008/08/07/images/2008080759580701.jpg
[/html:30b6411f9c]

Karunanidhi honours T.M. Soundararajan
Thursday August 7, 2008

MADURAI: Playback singer T.M. Soundararajan’s achievement as a Tamil in the world of music mattered the most, Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi has said.

“I am happy to honour him not just because he worked with me … not because he belonged to a popular community and also not because he hails from Madurai. But he achieved such a height in the world of music as a Tamil,” he said while offering felicitation to the singer at a function held here on Wednesday.

Mr. Karunanidhi appreciated the courage of Mr. Soundararajan for having come forward courageously to sing ‘Tamil Thai Vazhthu’ in 1969 when many playback singers hesitantly refused.

The function organised by his son, M.K. Azhagiri, was a befitting way of expressing gratitude by an ardent fan (Mr. Azhagiri), who had all his life cherished the mellifluous music of the singer, Mr. Karunanidhi said.

Appreciating the efforts of Mr. Azhagiri to organise such a massive function, the Chief Minister said the successful conduct had lived up to the expectation of his title, “a man with brave heart.”

The Chief Minister presented a cheque for Rs. 5 lakh to Mr. Soundararajan and Rs. 3 lakh to veteran playback singer, P. Suseela, on behalf of Azhagiri Educational Trust. A demand draft for Rs. 10 lakh was presented to the Kalaingar Karunanidhi Charitable Trust on behalf of the Azhagiri Educational Trust.

Mr. Soundararajan said his voice had the ability to bring out the feelings of characters in films and suited different artists aptly. “The Chief Minister used to call me “lucky TMS” and it is true that I had the opportunity to be felicitated after so many years amid a sea of humanity,” he said. The president of Tamil Film Producers’ Association, Rama Narayanan, presided. Veteran music directors M.S. Viswanathan and T.K. Ramamoorthi, Ms. Suseela, film director K. Balachander, lyricists Vaali and Vairamuthu and actor Vivek offered felicitations.

http://www.thehindu.com/2008/08/07/stories/2008080759580700.htm[/tscii:30b6411f9c]

karthik_sa2
9th August 2008, 09:46 PM
nov
thnx for the picture :) ...anymore pictures from the function...i couldn find it anywhere on the net...y no websites have come up with any picures or videos of the function

Raghu
11th August 2008, 05:48 PM
Raagadevan, Nov

Summa sirikamma, argue with points!"

TMS had high pitched often 'Nasal' voice, he was only good in the high notes, esp note 8, in thamizh we call these ranges kattai.

Now tell me a song in Range one where TMS sang, and I can give you 100 of SPB songs to beat that, TMS songs were often very high pitched ones

thriinone
11th August 2008, 05:55 PM
Raagadevan, Nov

Summa loosu thanam sirikamma, argue with points!"

TMS had high pitched often 'Nasal' voice, he was only good in the high notes, esp note 8, in thamizh we call these ranges kattai.

Now tell me a song in Range one where TMS sang, and I can give you 100 of SPB songs to beat that, TMS songs were often very high pitched ones

youngman!

Is that a wise way to talk? Dont ppl insist here on right usage of words! I am new here in this hub, please educate me.

Every person has their own choice and liking and it takes few minutes before another points their finger on ur nose to say "stop that nutty talk"

Raghu
11th August 2008, 06:03 PM
sorry,

I have deleted that word... but these guys here are simply laughing, without any valid arguments..

like you said, opinions differ, what is good to me may look bad to you,

take care :-)

raagadevan
11th August 2008, 09:15 PM
Raagadevan, Nov

Summa loosu thanam sirikamma, argue with points!"

More "ettaam kattai"?? Brings back memories!!! Raghu, you haven't changed at all :)

NOV
12th August 2008, 05:54 AM
Raagadevan!!!!! neenga pazhaya aal thaan! :shock:

I didnt bother to argue with our "Raghu" here as he makes similar claims at regular intervals. A bunch of ppl have discussed this same matter many times many years ago and had shown him the "light" but to no avail.
I didn't know that you are one of them. :D

raagadevan
12th August 2008, 08:05 AM

I didnt bother to argue with our "Raghu" here as he makes similar claims at regular intervals. A bunch of ppl have discussed this same matter many times many years ago and had shown him the "light" but to no avail.

"neenga pazhaya aal thaan"! "I did'nt know that you are one of them."

NOV: neenga enna solRadhu-nu puriyalai, but you're right about our "Raghu"... I do not think that our "Raghu" will ever see the "light"!! :)

Raghu
12th August 2008, 07:13 PM
correct,

what is light to you may look dark to me, correct Ragadevan, you will not change as well

Nov,

I am not interested in arguing with you as well, so take care :lol2:

selvakumar
12th August 2008, 07:21 PM

Who are *those bunch of people* ? :rotfl:
SPB rocks. 8-) I don't have any problems with Raghu's reactions. One should not forget the fact that this thread had been named as the BEST MALE SINGER of the industry. Criticisms will be there 8-)

Raghu
12th August 2008, 07:37 PM

Who are *those bunch of people* ? :rotfl:
SPB rocks. 8-) I don't have any problems with Raghu's reactions. One should not forget the fact that this thread had been named as the BEST MALE SINGER of the industry. Criticisms will be there 8-)

thanks selva :D , I am out of here :yessir:

app_engine
7th November 2008, 12:20 AM
http://www.kumudam.com/dotcom/cinebits/index.php?type=cinebits&pag=2

from the above link :
நான் பல நாட்கள் உழைத்து சிரமப்பட்டு பாடிய பாடல்களை ரீமிக்ஸ் செஞ்சு கெடுக்காதீங்க. என்னோட வயித்தெரிச்சலை கொட்டிக் கொள்ளாதீங்க. சொந்தமா சிந்திச்சு பாடல்களை உருவாக்கி வெற்றி பெறுங்க. அடுத்தவன் செய்து வைத்திருப்பான். அதை எடுத்து வைத்து ஜெயித்து விடலாம் என தப்புக்கணக்கு போடாதீங்க என சென்னையில் ஒரு விழா மேடையில் கொட்டித் தீர்த்திருக்கிறார் பின்னணிப் பாடகர் டி.எம்.சௌந்தர ராஜன். அதுவும் சினிமா பிரபலங்கள் பங்கேற்ற விழாவிலேயே இப்படிச் சாட்டையை சுழற்றியிருக்கிறார் டி.எம்.எஸ்.

NOV
7th November 2008, 06:05 AM
I agree with TMS completely.

app_engine
11th November 2008, 12:09 AM
Yuvan says he gets 'NOC' from the original MD:-)
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/42842.html

Digression -
I see the thread that was discussing "re-arrangements / remixes" is missing.
End-digression

app_engine
15th March 2010, 07:52 PM
http://rozavasanth.blogspot.com/2010/03/tms.html

Some nice discussion about TMS :-)