PDA

View Full Version : Salman Khan..

Thiru
15th July 2005, 08:20 PM
This guy still gets a free pass.. He runs over some poor pavement dwellers after getting drunk..gets away with the crime... Kills some endangered species.. Gets away with the crime..And now threatens people to perform for underwold dons.. Shows that our judiciary system is in such a bad shape..

BJP stalls Salman film in MP

July 15, 2005 15:17 IST

Salman KhanThe Bharatiya Janata Party and its satellite organisations have taken up cudgels against Bollywood star Salman Khan.

On Thursday, newspapers published transcripts of telephone conversations purportedly between Khan and another Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai, in which Salman tries to bully her into performing for an event organised by gangster Abu Salem and threatens her with his underworld connections.

"It is a very serious issue and howsoever big, no artist is greater than the law. The government should take
action against him if the allegations are found to be true," BJP spokesman Prakash Javadekar said.

CM promises Salman inquiry

The screening of Salman's film Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya, which released today, was withheld in several cities in Madhya Pradesh. The first show of the movie was deferred in Indore, Jabalpur and Gwalior after protests and demonstrations by Bajrang Dal cadres, Inspector General of Police (Law and Order) A K Soni said. No loss or damage to theatres was reported.

Fearing violence, cinema hall owners and distributors voluntarily withdrew the screening of the film.

Though most tickets were booked in advance, the crowd turnout at the theatres was bleak as activists shouted
slogans, tore posters and burnt effigies of the actor in front of the cinema halls.

Security was beefed up in all cities in the state and senior officials were keeping a close watch over the situation.

"We will not resort to hard measures if the cinema hall owners keep away from screening the film of a traitor," BJP
Bhopal city convenor Devendra Rawat said.

nilavupriyan
15th July 2005, 09:44 PM
really stunning.if this is the case of aishvarya rai..,the world beauty who is admired all over the world..,think about the heroins who act in other films in bollywood.how many of them would be ravished by the gangsters...............maharashtrian government is really not fit to govern a state.tamil nadu is far better.law and order is so good.

Really our police does a great work.only few rowdies who were in chennai are also encountered.

MADDY
15th July 2005, 11:41 PM
thiru sir...i stay in Mumbai and i just saw the reaction of ppl. to this incident.....they call it as a moment of haste that he blurted out such things and he shuld be pardoned......girls told me that they still love salman khan.......this is the most shameless reaction to a person who just admitted in invollvement of blasts which killed their own brothers and close ones....ppl. deserve such tyrants only....

Girish11
17th July 2005, 12:59 PM
Very true, the guy does deserve to be punished,
but the irony here is... wasn't it during BJP'S rule that
Salman was accused of the hit and run and the hunting
incidents? Where were they then????

Anyways, if their present protest does bear results, it will
be good.

lordstanher
17th July 2005, 05:15 PM
maharashtrian government is really not fit to govern a state.tamil nadu is far better.law and order is so good.
Really our police does a great work.only few rowdies who were in chennai are also encountered.

Hmm.......tats surprising to hear! :D
Wat abt the political gangsters/rowdies?? I reckon they wudn't be in for too long 'cos their political bosses need them, esp. during rigging :wink: .....watever state it may be!
As for salman........all I can say is the guy's really gone crazy! Totally lost control of his life.......most of them tend to think its ok to lose it once they get name/fame etc...... :(

Nerd
18th July 2005, 05:04 AM
Had a chance to listen to salman's telephonic conversation with aish.. though the audio is not very clear i could make out his intentions.. that guy was saying something like "I rule the bombay underworld and they will listen to whatever I say".. astonishing..

nilavupriyan
18th July 2005, 10:16 PM
Had a chance to listen to salman's telephonic conversation with aish.. though the audio is not very clear i could make out his intentions.. that guy was saying something like "I rule the bombay underworld and they will listen to whatever I say".. astonishing..
kasi..,would u plz say where did u got it.

j.chenkalvarayan
18th July 2005, 10:21 PM
nilavu do you want to know what transpired between them. try your hand at it.
more people will join and the outcome will be hilarious.

Surya
19th July 2005, 12:06 AM
A damn insane emotional psycho and nothing more! :evil:

Hyderbadi
19th July 2005, 01:56 AM
It is amazing how strange Salman is. His brothers(Sohail Khan...and i forgot the otehr guys name) appear to be normal, but he has been surrounded with every possible controversy. First the Aishwarya Rai thing, then poaching, then the car accident and now ties to the underworld. This guy is insane and should be put into a mental hospital.

chaotic whisperz
19th July 2005, 08:22 PM
A damn insane emotional psycho and nothing more! :evil:

this thread is about salman khan khan, not you....................

selvakumar
25th July 2005, 11:24 AM
It is evil to make predictions even before the truth is revealed. The audio is not clear and Aish has already denied that the woman in the tape is not her. I don't want to defend salman. But at the same time, we should not point the finger at him for every case and that too which was kept in the garbage for 3 long years.

Hyderbadi
26th July 2005, 01:47 AM
It is evil to make predictions even before the truth is revealed. The audio is not clear and Aish has already denied that the woman in the tape is not her. I don't want to defend salman. But at the same time, we should not point the finger at him for every case and that too which was kept in the garbage for 3 long years.

true...

as Dia Mirza said, "if the tape is real, why did they reveal it 4 years later?"...

lordstanher
8th August 2005, 01:22 PM
Here's some news on msn on Salman from Preiti Zinta, who alleges tat the tapes r doctored & not real:

http://autofeed.msn.co.in/pandorav3/output/Cinema/23a78c43-0d9b-4ca6-875f-e9926417592d.aspx

(news might be viewable only today)

alias
12th August 2005, 12:08 AM
The people here are acting as a detectives who are investigating Salman case. Guys, wait for the official report to prove it is Salman's voice and then start shouting. Yes he has made mistakes, but that does not mean he is not a good person. Everyone make mistakes and since he is easy one to be targeted, everyone is after him. Why cant they do the same politicians who kill other people for the sake of getting to power. Media does not touch them. If they write about those politiciians they will end of their paper and career.