PDA

View Full Version : Ponniyin Selvan - a foottapping music festival

interz
3rd July 2005, 03:52 PM
1. do re mi - kunal, arjun, benny
A youthful MTV stylish kind of song, one of the best songs in album, on first hearing i thought sukvindar sing was back in tamil cinema. *****

2. vennila - cicily harish ragavendra
a melodios treat cicily is sounds very good, harish ragavandra has not much part in the song but he does his job to perfection
3. kathal poonga - udit narayanan, sujatha
this song should be avoided it reminds much of padava (london), ambulimama(sathurangam), this song gives the audience a chance to buy some snacks and pop corn in the cantine
4. thachikko - anuradha sriram, mathangi
a typical vidyasagar song when its at its best, though it reminds of radhai manathil it still makes you dance
5. siruthooral - srinivas, sadhana sargam
the best song in the album, very melodious srinivas seem to finally get some chances to prove his talents, sadhana sargam must be one of vidyasagars favourite female singers, but she sings very well and clearly.
6. kola kolaya - KayKay, sujatha
this song reminds you a lot of vaadi vaadi naattukattai, bamparakannu and kuyile kuyile, but luckily kaykay saves tamil language. thank you vidyasagar for not using udit in this song.

* - help my ear hurts
** - click the forward button
*** - can listen once
**** - decent effort
***** - play that again
****** - wanna listen to it all time

interz
4th July 2005, 08:25 PM
your welcome to post your reviews on the movies songs from ponniyin selvam.

Movies
4th July 2005, 09:05 PM
Its good alright!

Good mix of songs!

The udit narayanan song should have been avoided! Someone else shudve sang it.

Parts of Do re mi 's arrangements copied i guess though! It is more like YSRs recent semi rapish songs inspired from street raps. Still its good.

jannurannu
9th July 2005, 04:57 PM
Siruthooral is very good

svaisn
12th July 2005, 02:25 PM
siruthooral

is too good...

Thachikoo is also good yaar...

sounds too good with anuradha sriram

coucou
12th July 2005, 04:41 PM
i think vennila is the best

usha_pooja
16th July 2005, 12:18 AM
1. do re mi - kunal, arjun, benny
A youthful MTV stylish kind of song, one of the best songs in album, on first hearing i thought sukvindar sing was back in tamil cinema. *****

2. vennila - cicily harish ragavendra
a melodios treat cicily is sounds very good, harish ragavandra has not much part in the song but he does his job to perfection
3. kathal poonga - udit narayanan, sujatha
this song should be avoided it reminds much of padava (london), ambulimama(sathurangam), this song gives the audience a chance to buy some snacks and pop corn in the cantine
4. thachikko - anuradha sriram, mathangi
a typical vidyasagar song when its at its best, though it reminds of radhai manathil it still makes you dance
5. siruthooral - srinivas, sadhana sargam
the best song in the album, very melodious srinivas seem to finally get some chances to prove his talents, sadhana sargam must be one of vidyasagars favourite female singers, but she sings very well and clearly.
6. kola kolaya - KayKay, sujatha
this song reminds you a lot of vaadi vaadi naattukattai, bamparakannu and kuyile kuyile, but luckily kaykay saves tamil language. thank you vidyasagar for not using udit in this song.

* - help my ear hurts
** - click the forward button
*** - can listen once
**** - decent effort
***** - play that again
****** - wanna listen to it all time

actually all da songs r quite gd howeverm i lik mostly venilla n do mi reney cos da music is really gd

interz
24th July 2005, 03:55 PM
why no reviews of ponniyin selvan in mouthshut, i enjoy reading the reviews in mouthshut.

interz
31st July 2005, 02:32 PM
i made this thread so you could post your reviews and opnions, there got to be more peope who has listened to the songs.