PDA

View Full Version : Ash caught Red- handed

Niranjana
21st June 2005, 01:40 PM
From newsindia.com

All along Ash has denied what many in Bollywood has suspected for a long time. Internet Websites are reporting this for months. Ash keeps denying it!

According to Bollywood sources, When Aishwarya Rai recently appeared on an American chat show, she made a statement that eventually led to lot of embarrassed moments for her public relation firm. When the host asked her how much she makes per film, Aishwaray Rai coolly replied that she makes anything around US $15 Million. Translated into Indian currencies, it comes to lot more than Rs 65 Crores! With that kind of money, producers in India could easily make at least 7 films.

Fact is - Aishwarya Rai commands Rs 2.5 Crores per film and usually settles for Rs 1.75 Crores.

Surya
22nd June 2005, 01:36 AM
[deleted because it was aimed @ chaotic wisperz's post which now doesn't exist]

Girish11
23rd June 2005, 11:00 AM
From newsindia.com

All along Ash has denied what many in Bollywood has suspected for a long time. Internet Websites are reporting this for months. Ash keeps denying it!

According to Bollywood sources, When Aishwarya Rai recently appeared on an American chat show, she made a statement that eventually led to lot of embarrassed moments for her public relation firm. When the host asked her how much she makes per film, Aishwaray Rai coolly replied that she makes anything around US $15 Million. Translated into Indian currencies, it comes to lot more than Rs 65 Crores! With that kind of money, producers in India could easily make at least 7 films.

Fact is - Aishwarya Rai commands Rs 2.5 Crores per film and usually settles for Rs 1.75 Crores.

I had mentioned about this same incident in your thread
"Too much media attention"

As a matter of fact, the show about which the media has
written is "The Oprah Winfrey Show". I have seen the show.
The facts have been twisted by the media. In ths show, Aish
was never asked about her salary. When Oprah gives an
introduction of Aish to the audience, she tells the audience that
Aish gets 15million USD for each Indian movie she acts in,
additionally also said that Bollywood movies has an audience
of 5 billion.

Either Oprah is very bad at mathematics and does not know
how far she can go when exaggerating with numbers or
she clearly does not bother to check out her facts before
blabbering anything on the TV show.

Or, with plans of acting in HW movies, it was an idea of
Aish and co. to announce such a thing on the show through
Oprah to give an impression to the HW producers that the
lady makes a 15Million bucks an Indian movie and should be
paid something close for a HW movie too.

Niranjana
23rd June 2005, 01:57 PM
I don't know but a lot of things are just not right with Ash.
Especially after the break with Salman, she has become so proud , haughty & attention craving. Even before, she never knew what to blabber in front of an audience.

I wish she never had that dumb affair. This beautiful statuesque doesn't really know where to draw the line. I wish she realised that her huge fan following expects her to be a role model too . But again, ahe's human too- needs her space.

nilavupriyan
3rd July 2005, 03:13 PM
65 crores per film.huh!first of all aish is not a trump card in our cine industry.if people go for a movie, its for the heroes.

in north they go to theatres to watch amitabh,sharuk,aamir,ajay dev khan.

in south they go for rajini,kamal,chiranjivi,mamooty,mohan lal etc.

aish is not something special from other heroins... i feel.just a beautiful girl who acts a bit.media is hyping her too much.

if this much sum of money can be given to a person ,it could be only rajinikanth.yes.chandramukhi is expected to cross 100 crores profit.

Niranjana
3rd July 2005, 05:22 PM
I beg to differ, nilavupriyan. In Ash's case, ppl go to the theatre to see her, no doubt about that.

nilavupriyan
3rd July 2005, 05:43 PM
I beg to differ, nilavupriyan. In Ash's case, ppl go to the theatre to see her, no doubt about that.i havent seen any guy going to cinema for aishvarya rai.

HindustaniLadka
4th July 2005, 08:25 AM
I think you guys are going to hard on Ash...she is a human being and all humans make mistakes especially when they are under pressure from over a billion fans.

HindustaniLadka
4th July 2005, 08:30 AM
65 crores per film.huh!first of all aish is not a trump card in our cine industry.if people go for a movie, its for the heroes.

in north they go to theatres to watch amitabh,sharuk,aamir,ajay dev khan.

in south they go for rajini,kamal,chiranjivi,mamooty,mohan lal etc.

aish is not something special from other heroins... i feel.just a beautiful girl who acts a bit.media is hyping her too much.

if this much sum of money can be given to a person ,it could be only rajinikanth.yes.chandramukhi is expected to cross 100 crores profit.

Actually, most of India is turning towards Bollywood now(Thank God). Last time i was in AP...none of my relatives wanted to watch Telugu films and htey all wanted to see bollywood films. South films seem to be getting worse every day, i can't remeber the last time i saw a good Telugu or Tamil(i have watched a few films that were dubbed into Telugu because they were supposedly hits in TN). I don't understand why the Soutehrn film industries cant make even one decent films. I have seen cutting edge special effects in Telugu films taht are better than the ones in Bollywood films and at par with, if not better than, the effect in Hollywood films...but the movies that these effects are used in are terrible...so they are kind of useless. Bollywood films have some flaws too(too many flop films these days)...but South films have too many flaws to be counted.

lordstanher
4th July 2005, 10:52 AM
South films seem to be getting worse every day, i can't remeber the last time i saw a good Telugu or Tamil(i have watched a few films that were dubbed into Telugu because they were supposedly hits in TN). I don't understand why the Soutehrn film industries cant make even one decent films.

Well......among Telugu films, hav u seen ''Aa naluguru" *ing Rajendra Prasad (twas released last yr)......I saw it on TV recently & found it to be really good comp'd to most other ones w/ cliche'd themes/scenes......of course, I cudn't afford to be too objective as this is just one of the few recent tel. movies I've seen (I seldom watch ne new films be it Bollywood or regional.......hardly been inside a theatre for ages!:D ).....

I have seen cutting edge special effects in Telugu films taht are better than the ones in Bollywood films and at par with, if not better than, the effect in Hollywood films...

Really??! Like in which films so far?? :shock: :?

South films have too many flaws to be counted.

Yea for eg. u'll rem. me mentioning the flaw abt using cars in the movies.......saw this recent tel. movie where the hero gets into a Tata Sierra in one scene & the next scene shows him arriving at his destination in a Maruti Gypsy! :lol:

nilavupriyan
4th July 2005, 12:21 PM
Actually, most of India is turning towards Bollywood now(Thank God). Last time i was in AP...none of my relatives wanted to watch Telugu films and htey all wanted to see bollywood films. South films seem to be getting worse every day, i can't remeber the last time i saw a good Telugu or Tamil(i have watched a few films that were dubbed into Telugu because they were supposedly hits in TN). I don't understand why the Soutehrn film industries cant make even one decent films. I have seen cutting edge special effects in Telugu films taht are better than the ones in Bollywood films and at par with, if not better than, the effect in Hollywood films...but the movies that these effects are used in are terrible...so they are kind of useless. Bollywood films have some flaws too(too many flop films these days)...but South films have too many flaws to be counted.it may be in andra pradesh.but in tamil nadu nobody want to see hindi movies.infact the tamil movies do better in andra.chandramukhi and anniyan are getting roaring response

chaotic whisperz
5th July 2005, 02:25 AM
of course......... my posts have been deleted......... surprise surprise............. ash is still a $lut

HindustaniLadka
5th July 2005, 02:27 AM
like i said earlier...why don't you post something worth reading for once? By posting idiotic one liners you only make yourself look bad.

chaotic whisperz
5th July 2005, 02:28 AM
like i said earlier...why don't you post something worth reading instead of your moronic crap for once?

cant handle it, dont read it

Surya
9th July 2005, 06:18 AM
Can't shut up? Stop coming here!

chaotic whisperz
13th July 2005, 03:23 AM
Can't shut up? Stop coming here!

why dont you shut up......... and mind youre damn business................

i have opinion and that opinion is aish is a $lut

Surya
19th July 2005, 12:07 AM
And I have an opinion that ur a $......Ah-ha, control machi control!!! :lol2:

chaotic whisperz
19th July 2005, 08:24 PM
im a what.............................????????????????? ????????????????

just say it........ damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn