PDA

View Full Version : Muhurtham

sahana6
19th June 2005, 05:02 AM
hi guys
A new serial muhurtham is starting next week! Its filling in the time for Metti Oli. Feel free to share your opinion on the storyline and briefly update the lastest episodes

Thanks in Advance,
Sahana

aanaa
19th June 2005, 09:29 PM
hi guys
A new serial muhurtham is starting next week! Its filling in the time for Metti Oli. Feel free to share your opinion on the storyline and briefly update the lastest episodes

Thanks in Advance,
Sahana

thank u sahana

usha_pooja
21st June 2005, 01:20 AM
Hi guys
well theres a group 4 this serial.

I will give u da link later on.

take care
from usha

newcomer
21st June 2005, 04:25 AM
HI,

Yahoo Group for this serial
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Muhurtham/

ND

usha_pooja
24th June 2005, 07:02 PM
I'VE HEARD DA SONG IS RUBBISH N ITS TAKEN FROM DA SAME VERSION OF DA MALAYAM VERSION OF METTI OLI.

usha_pooja
8th July 2005, 12:54 AM
i heard another fct abt this serial thats it not interesting after reading da updates cos da cast is not as gd as metti oli. I prefer metti oli its really gd n a very thrilling serial throughout. With da expectation of some characters which made it boring

sahana6
8th July 2005, 01:01 AM
i agree
i saw a few episodes n it waz boring

usha_pooja
8th July 2005, 01:35 AM
i agree
i saw a few episodes n it waz boring

THANKS 4 AGREEING WITH ME SAHANA I HEARD THIS FROM A PERSON WHOS LIKE MY GRANDMOTHER N ALSO I READ THIS FROM DA GROUP ITS TOTALLY BORING

saradhaa_sn
5th October 2005, 06:05 PM
Yes, this serial is sema boring.....

It is also about the marriage story. (TV serial story writers dontknow anything except marriages, and movie writers dont know except love).

Two important charectors (Vadivukarasi and another man (Sivaperumal) were already killed.

How it is going to move........????.

usha_pooja
18th October 2005, 08:27 PM
Yes, this serial is sema boring.....

It is also about the marriage story. (TV serial story writers dontknow anything except marriages, and movie writers dont know except love).

Two important charectors (Vadivukarasi and another man (Sivaperumal) were already killed.

How it is going to move........????.

its just so true man A TOTAL FLOP

take care

from usha

usha_pooja
22nd October 2005, 04:11 PM
its still goin on n its transferred 2 a different time.

Man its a FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP i could hit myself with a hammer or throw it on2 a television screen (even though i dont watch da serial).

take care
from usha

lordstanher
7th November 2005, 11:29 PM
I hate the theme song (pennmanase pennmanase....) w/ the fat gal dancing in the ultra-heavy (pure?) silk saree.......!
Half of the tune & even the accent of the singer sounds simply lifted off from Western music! :x

usha_pooja
15th November 2005, 04:59 PM
I hate the theme song (pennmanase pennmanase....) w/ the fat gal dancing in the ultra-heavy (pure?) silk saree.......!
Half of the tune & even the accent of the singer sounds simply lifted off from Western music! :x

i thought 2 be honest da music is gud but da video is crap i mean rubbish.

take care
from usha

azhagi
29th December 2005, 05:41 AM
:x

This serial is total crap...all of a sudden,the story line seems to have changed from the time the timing of the serial was changed.Two or 3 important characters-Bharathi,her husband and his girlfriend-I think name is Angayarkanni-have disappeared.Because AngayarKanni-Aishwarya-went to act in 'Aaru',probably she could not continue in this serial and hence the story got changed!!!

sahana6
29th December 2005, 08:51 AM
the only gud thing is it has arivu from manavi in it!!! n barthi is cute!!

shanthinisegar
18th April 2006, 01:03 PM
Hi
My friend from chennai told me that Muhurtham serial actress
Vishnavi the girl who was playing the character of janani has committed suicide and she is no more.she was playing the blind girl and the sister-in-law of inspector kalidas(rajkanth).i dont know whether this news is true or not? can someone findout for me?

Regards

aanaa
18th April 2006, 05:49 PM
Hi
Vishnavi the girl who was playing the character of janani has committed suicide and she is no more.she was playing the blind girl and the sister-in-law of inspector kalidas(rajkanth).i dont know whether this news is true or not? can someone findout for me?

Regards

bad news :-(((

gmax2k5
18th April 2006, 09:31 PM
this is true news, vaishnavi commited suicide wtih a dupata, that had her friends names written on it. she recently celebrated her bday, and her friends gave that dupata as a gift to her wtih their names written on it. i read this on thinathandhi, the reason is unknown for her suicide. she was a very cheerful person on screen, she compered many shows wtih film actors. she was only 22yrs old, may she rest in peace. tv, has lost a good cheerful person.

aanaa
19th April 2006, 06:49 AM
Hi

Regards

bad news!! its true

sahana6
19th April 2006, 07:35 AM
its true the 22 year old actress commited suicide

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire/id/3321/news/Vaishnavi.html

aanaa
19th April 2006, 05:49 PM
its true the 22 year old actress commited suicide

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire/id/3321/news/Vaishnavi.html

poor girl

anilb123
14th May 2006, 07:35 PM
I heard anandham girl vandhana is there in serial
please tell me name of channel and timings of this serial

sahana6
14th May 2006, 10:33 PM
sun tv um not sure bout the time cause of time difference