PDA

View Full Version : Saivaism during the period of Tamil Sangams of Tamil Nadu

virarajendra
17th June 2005, 08:51 AM
Please read my other thread in this same Forum Hub titled "The Evolution of Siva Agamams in Tamil Nadu" which is the continuation of my thread titled "Evolution of Saivaism and its developments in Tamil Nadu"

Following this sequence my next article titled "Saivaism during the period of Tamil Sangams of Tamil Nadu" will soon (within three weeks) appear in this same thread.

My thanks to the Administrators for affording the facility to open this thread.

Idiappam
17th June 2005, 02:06 PM
Thank you Mr Viyarajendra. We appreciate that! Waiting!

sundararaj
31st December 2006, 03:59 PM
Whether such an article appeared, as said above?

virarajendra
31st December 2006, 09:58 PM
My second Thread titled "The Evolution of Siva Agamams in Tamil Nadu" and my first thread titled "Evolution of Saivaism and it's developments in Tamil Nadu" has now been amalgamated into one, under the latter heading.

Similerly the third Thread titled under above caption as -"Saivaism during the period of Tamil Sangams of Tamil Nadu" too will now be amalgamated with the first thread, and will appear before Feb 15th 2007.

sundararaj
10th February 2007, 10:38 AM
My second Thread titled "The Evolution of Siva Agamams in Tamil Nadu" and my first thread titled "Evolution of Saivaism and it's developments in Tamil Nadu" has now been amalgamated into one, under the latter heading.

Similerly the third Thread titled under above caption as -"Saivaism during the period of Tamil Sangams of Tamil Nadu" too will now be amalgamated with the first thread, and will appear before Feb 15th 2007.
OK...thanks :)

crazy
10th February 2007, 01:31 PM
waiting :)

virarajendra
10th February 2007, 06:24 PM
The continuation of my Thread under the subtitle "The Saivaism during the Sangam Period of Tamil Nadu" is further delayed to end March due to my pre-occupation on a research article on "Karththikai Vilakkeedu" which is to appear within three weeks in this same Website.

However my main thread under which the above subtitled article to appear namely the "Evolution of Saivaism and it's developments in Tamil Nadu" has undergone further review and improvements, which I trust will be of information to you