PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Guitar tutors in Bangalore

Mukesh
17th November 2004, 12:13 PM
Hi, I am a guitar entusiast and am looking for a good tutor in domlur, indranagar, airport road, tippasandra areas in Bangalore. I would be very grateful if anyone could provide me details.

blahblah
17th November 2004, 12:39 PM
Mukesh,I am unable to give you the exact adress :( right now.But I will give you a lead.Call 25477723.Its an office called LHM Communications.Ask for the guy called Joshua.He will give you exact details.This is in St.Thomas Town,but it is not very far from Indiranagar.The guy I have told you about recently started on Guitar and picked up too well for a green horn.By the way where are you staying?I have lived in most of the places you said and was Studying in Marathahalli,past airport 8) .I left B'lore 4 yrs back but will be coming next month.My brother stays in Indiranagar and works in Double Road. :D :D :D

blahblah
17th November 2004, 12:43 PM
Call only Monday to Thursday in the evenings,say around 5.30 or morn 10.45 sharp. 8)

Mukesh
17th November 2004, 03:54 PM
Thanks a lot ! I will surely be calling Joshua. That was quite a relief. I have been trying for quite some time now. By the way, i live in the vicinity of Airport rd...and welcome home :)

lucifer
1st December 2004, 11:36 AM
wanna brush up my power chords...can any1 tell me a guitar tutor near sadashiv nagar.. :?