PDA

View Full Version : Sillunnu Oru Kadhal - A.R.Rahman - Vaali - Surya

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

dinesh2002
6th June 2005, 08:35 PM
YO guys,it seems ARR have confirm this in this week Kumudam about this project,it has Surya as the lead.No mention on the Crew though!
source :

What are the movies you are currently working?
Godfather is nearing completion. Then I have A Aah followed by a movie titled Jil Endru Oru Kadhal starring Surya. I have composed a song for Jil Endru Oru Kadhal which I am sure would become anthem among youngsters.

( I think indiaglitz added the line ARR mentioned it would be an anthem of the youth :roll: )

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/interview/6365.html

Surya, who is staying away from public these days as he has shaved his head for Ghajini, will be acting as hero in a movie titled Jill Enru Oru Kadhal.

The movie will be directed by a debutant, Krishna, and would be produced by Kalaipuli S Thanu.

Kalaipuli Thanu and Surya join hands together after their successful venture in Kaakha Kaakha.

A R Rehman would be scoring the music for the movie.

Seems like Surya has put behind the failure of Mayavi behind him.
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/15093.html

Jillendru Oru Kadhal (2006) -

Actors : Bhumika Chawla, Jyothika, Surya
Director : Krishna N
Lyrics : Vaalee
Music Director : Rahman AR
Producer : Gnanavel, Kalaipuli Thanu
Year : 2006

Jillendru Oru Kadhal Singer : Thanvi
Kummi Adi Singer : Naresh Iyer, Seerkazhi Siva Chidambaram, Swarnalatha
Machakaari Singer : Shankar Mahadevan, Vasundra Das
Majja Majja Singer : Charan S P B, Shreya Ghosal
Maricham Singer : Aslam, Carolisa, Krishna
Munbe Munbe Vaa Singer : Naresh Iyer, Shreya Ghosal
New York Nagaram Singer : Rahman AR

Listen: http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/26/s/movie_name.8567/

dinesh2002
6th June 2005, 08:38 PM
movie launch pictures :

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/Events/7561.html

coucou
6th June 2005, 09:11 PM
no dinesh a new music director who score music for this film

coucou
6th June 2005, 09:12 PM
the source http://tamil.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/06062005-6.shtml

dinesh2002
6th June 2005, 09:22 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i knew it was too good to be true!!!!!! anywayz...admin,u can close this thread,and we should move to GF..... :oops:

muzammil84
6th June 2005, 10:02 PM
the name of film with surya is zilendru oru kadhal

dinesh2002
6th June 2005, 10:32 PM
the name of film with surya is zilendru oru kadhal

is it man???/source??

muzammil84
6th June 2005, 11:13 PM
ya one friend from chennai he said he read it in kunkumam magazine, i can't give u here the source coz kunkumama not avalaible on net

dinesh2002
9th June 2005, 09:29 AM
Ok guys,i modified the thread,start posting now,,,THANKS NOV!!! 8)

Movies
20th June 2005, 10:55 PM
I think this movie is dropped!

Guys what is happening to ARR's luck????????????

First Gf now zilendru.

Looks like a/c wont get started. But I do wish its replaced by pulli!

Whatever movie releases turns out to bu utter rubbish!

This is not at good time for ARR in TFM!

On the other hand look at the lucky wave the other MDs are riding on;

HJ makes bad music and gets away with it cause of Shankars Brilliance. When Rahman nmade a brilliant album in boyz shakar didnt keep up! And his Ullam ketkuma movie relaeses out of no where,, since no the movies around it get sa decent opening and made some money! When Rahmans old projects are relased the movies are bad! like Udaya!

YSR... this guiy has talents agreed, but look at his movies, he gets films with substance, like raam , and arinthum .......

Dude which ever one of u has cursed rahmans luck in TFM , well, its working really well!

I hope this bad streak ends soon!

MADDY
21st June 2005, 11:45 AM
Dinesh, a part of fault is ARR's.........y shuld he accept movies like bose,Swades, rising.....though they are gr8 movies and a gr8 unit, but the reality is that nobody wud watch such movies nowadays.........he shuld work with ppl. like bala,cheran,charan,simbu,s.j.suryah and not with pistha directors like Ashutosh.G,MR,KB & BR.......he shuld also be particular abt shankars movies- that is he shuld get the script b4 composing music for his movies........

secondly he shuld take care in publicity of his songs and the movie itself b4 its release....his movies wud feature in worst 10 publicised movies of history.....ex- AE, Swades,Bose, KKS, E20U18 were all poorly publicised......

thirdly he shuld give popular music also and not just classy songs like "Yeh jo des"....look how catchy was new.......ARR has do something really fast or he will go Sachin,Sampras, Schumacher way.......... :(

MADDY
21st June 2005, 11:46 AM
sorry it was meant for movies and not dinesh :oops: .......

Scale
21st June 2005, 02:07 PM
Maddy! did u receive the bgms of swades?

dinesh2002
21st June 2005, 04:12 PM
wow....maddy,actually u just spoke what is in my mind....i support ur statement 100%!!

Movies
22nd June 2005, 07:16 AM
MADDY thats what i said in my previous posts, but some people started yelling at me for trying to bring down arrs quality!

And Schumacher isnt gone buddy... just wait!

make tamil nadu dance to their toes like Mugabla!

united07
22nd June 2005, 12:16 PM
Schumi...gone?
ha ha ha ha...biggest joke of the year.....

although i'm not a schumi fan (more of mika hakkinen).....but schumi is good......the quality he has is too good to be gone instantly....he will be back with a bang.......just like Woods!....

Scale
22nd June 2005, 02:11 PM
Schumi...gone?
ha ha ha ha...biggest joke of the year.....

although i'm not a schumi fan (more of mika hakkinen).....but schumi is good......the quality he has is too good to be gone instantly....he will be back with a bang.......just like Woods!....

This applies to ARR also.

ISAI BOOMERANG :lol: :oops: :thumbsup: wait for Aa Aah (GF delays). Isai Boomerang currently in Rising & TLOR :clap: & can reach anytime in TN :arrow: :arrow: to make all other MD's to :banghead: .

MADDY
22nd June 2005, 11:58 PM
hey scale....sorry mann, i had a problem with my rediff mail a/c...now it is working......cool i received ur bgms...they were all gr8.....i really appreciate ur help.... :clap: .........

mr. united07.....schumi, this year, is a totally gone case.....alonso,raikonnen have really screwed his a** this year......this year he wont be the champ, and i really doubt if he can really make a comeback next year......

as far as ARR is concerned, he has to make rite decisions from now on..........he always seems to be the right man in wrong unit..........

njv
23rd June 2005, 01:43 AM
MADDY
You cant blame ARR for GF failure. Its a fight going on between Ajith and the producer. If at all there is one person who is the right man at the wrong unit, it is only IR. With whats happening in and around TIS, I wont be surprised if I quit IR and become ARR fan, its just too much that one cant take it any more!

Sorry to pull IR in this thread,but it comes out in vein due to the way things are handled.

BTW, I came here to get some fresh "Zil Yendra Kaattru". The title seems to be a nice breeze, so I hope the songs too!

alias
23rd June 2005, 02:54 AM
Guys, who knows what is happening behind the scenes, only the producer and director knows. Surya is currenly shooting for Ghazini and only when it completes, he will take new assignment, so until then wait and watch.

united07
23rd June 2005, 08:06 AM
sorry for the digression guys...

Maddy,
with the US farce race, Schumi is only 25 points behind Alonso....thats merely 2 race wins and a race with 4th placing for Schumi to catch up.....u think it's difficult?...u have seen his work of masterpiece in San Marino didn't you?

schumi strategy still works buddy....only his car is not up to his standard...which they are working their best to get it up...so beware of Schumi stinct!...

Movies
23rd June 2005, 08:37 AM
Guys firxt off all i never knew schumi made his debut in TFM! .....

But anyway since u guys are talkin of him, all i can say is this... I have been following F1 for the past fifteen years. When Schumi made his debut, I started likin him, not for his race, but because of his NAME!... I mean shoe maker sounded cool at that time! And I think I know what hes capable off.
When he moved from benetton to ferrari and had a 2 very bad seasons people wrote him off, look where he got ferrari now! When I saw him edge out Damon hill for his first crown I knew this guys a genius of a driver!
Ferarri made a few technical mistakes with their car this year , just wait...

united07
23rd June 2005, 09:54 AM
Movies.....

Schumi got a lot of connection with TFM...or rather TF..he he he

didn't u see how KAMAL (of all person, it's KAMAL in SHANKAR's movie!!!!) slid his body under an oncoming F3 car in Indian!.....now that BGM is superb!.....(ok..now got connection with TFM)....happy-ya?

Movies
23rd June 2005, 09:52 PM
united..... are u ok mate?
:clap:

njv
24th June 2005, 07:47 PM
united..... are u ok mate?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope not. Otherwise, we are not ok

coucou
25th June 2005, 02:02 PM
the music of this film is scored after composing a ah
http://tamil.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/25062005-3.shtml

coucou
25th June 2005, 02:06 PM
the audio may be release in october-november if the movie doesn't drop!!!!!

dinesh2002
25th June 2005, 05:37 PM
Surya and Jyotika in 'Jillendru Oru Kaadhal'
The hero is Surya, heroine is Jyotika and the film is 'Jillendru Oru Kaadhal.'

This cool pair has acted in 'Poovellaam Kettu Paar,' 'Uyirilay Kalandhadhu,' 'Kaaka Kaaka' and 'Maayaavi' and will continue to sing duets in this film.

Gautam was supposed to direct Surya in 'Chennayile Oru Mazhaikaalam.' His assistant Krishna is the director of 'Jillendru Oru Kaadhal.'

The producer of the film is close to Surya. That's why Jyotika is paired with him, says the grapevine.

A R Rehman who has just completed composing for S J Surya's 'Ah Aah' is all set to shower us with pleasant melodies in 'Jillendru Oru Kaadhal.'

Surya's action film 'Gaijini' and 'Aaru' directed by Hari are full of fights. In the midst of heated fisticuffs, 'Jillendru Oru Kaadhal' will be like a cool bouquet of romance.

Before completion of the film, why don't you coolly get married, Surya'
http://cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/25062005-3.shtml

coucou
26th June 2005, 04:52 PM
A R Rehman who has just completed composing for S J Surya's 'Ah Aah' is all set to shower us with pleasant melodies in 'Jillendru Oru Kaadhal.'

so a ah is coming soon :D :D :D

united07
27th June 2005, 11:36 AM
yenna pattu sirikirathu oru velaiya?

poyi velaiya parungappa...ha ha ha

Jilendru oru Kaadhal...shouldn't it be Silendru oru kaathal!...

interz
30th June 2005, 07:35 PM
when will that movie release ... 2007??

dinesh2002
1st July 2005, 10:37 PM
Gossiped pair unit again
Behindwoods
July 1, 2005

Though there have been innumerous love stories in the real film world, the current happening one is Surya and Jothika. Having done films like Poovellam Kettupar, Kakka Kakka, Mayavi, Perazhagan the 2 will soon do another project. Directed by Krishna who worked as the assistant to Gowtham in Kakka Kakka, the film will have music by the great A.R.Rahman himself.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/News/News20/1-7-05/tamil-movies-news-surya.html

dinesh2002
4th July 2005, 04:43 PM
[tscii:83bd1bad9f]Surya and Jothika again:

After the film ‘Maayavi’ Surya is again joining with Jothika. The name of the new film is Jillenru Oru Kaadhal. The director of this film is Krishna, who is the assistant of the film maker Goutham (director of kaaka kaaka).A.R.Rahman is Music Director and Kalaipuzhi S. Dhaanu the Director.
http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire.asp?n=surya04.txt[/tscii:83bd1bad9f]

dinesh2002
11th July 2005, 08:35 PM
Rehman is back
Behindwoods
July 11, 2005

He made swashbuckling music in Tamil and Hindi cinema. His forays into British film and chamber music won him international recognition and it seemed as if he had almost bid goodbye to home turf. Not the one to forget the sights and sounds of his homeland, Rehman is busy with his next Tamil film, which has Surya in the lead. It is called Jillendru Oru Kaadhal. He has already recorded two songs for the film. Hope the film will turn out to be the best offering for the audience this year.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/News/News22/11-7-05e/tamil-movies-news-rehman.html

Music4Ever
11th July 2005, 09:09 PM
"Hope the film will turn out to be the best offering for the audience this year. "

Is the writer kidding or he really still believes that an ARR film will release within six months of its start? Godfather was to have released for Tamil New Years day this year, meaning that ARR should have composed all the songs much before April. However, I believe news is that he still has to compose one or two songs for that movie.

Like they say "Repeatu" in Devuda Devuda, history goes on repeating. However, like Rajni or Vivek declares 'late-aa vandhAlum latest-aa varuvEn, hopefully ARR also will come up with competitive numbers.

interz
13th July 2005, 05:57 PM
seems like harris J, yuvan shankarraja and vidyasagar gonna dominate when rahman movies gets delayed and get into financial troubles

slperson1
13th July 2005, 06:37 PM
Music4Ever,
we can see if Rahman still can dominate in 6 days. A Ah is releasing the 20th.I believe all the songs for God Father are already completed and that only two songs are left to be shot.Rahman has already scored the title song for Zilendru Oru Kadhal

sad
31st July 2005, 06:27 PM
Surya says from thatstamil interview this movie pooja on september and movie will release for pongal....

ever_siva
3rd August 2005, 06:19 PM
EAST OR WEST RAHMAN IS THE BEST! :D :D

svaisn
3rd August 2005, 06:22 PM
EAST OR WEST RAHMAN IS THE BEST! :D :D

siva kalakureenga...

welcome to TFM...

First post.... nacchu post :-)

dinesh2002
28th August 2005, 01:51 PM
[tscii:b70256c6c1]The following news carried wrong information on one of the future projects of A.R.Rahman. Mistake has been corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You can hear Surya sing in his next film

Behindwoods
August 26, 2005

Surya has completed Ghajini. He has now started work on Aaru. This film is very special because Vadivelu joins Surya for the first time. Trisha is the heroine and the pair is coming together after Mounam Pesiyadhe. Shooting for the film is on at Saidapet in Chennai. Surya’s next film is Jillendru Oru Kaadhal. The film has music by A.R. Rahman and the heroine is Surya’s favorite, Jyothika. Surya has decided to sing one number in the film. If it becomes a hit, he will sing in each of his future projects.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/News/News27/26-8-05/tamil-movies-news-surya.html[/tscii:b70256c6c1]

baba88
28th August 2005, 04:33 PM
Ajith sings a song in Godfather (confirmed)

Vijay sings a song in Puli (half confirmed - vijay has already sung songs in movies)

Simbu sings a song in A/C (half confirmed - simbu sung Bailamore song in Kadhal Virus)

Surya sings a song in ZOK (confirmed)

I think this is A.R.Rahman's new idea.

united07
28th August 2005, 05:09 PM
But please ask ARR not to allow RK to sing!..
it will be another bloody experience for the listeners like "Adikithu Kuliru!"

njv
28th August 2005, 06:24 PM
But please ask ARR not to allow RK to sing!..
it will be another bloody experience for the listeners like "Adikithu Kuliru!"
May be thats why IR-Rajni split. :lol: :lol: :lol:

coucou
2nd September 2005, 09:43 PM
[tscii:f8421d97ec]Surya To Sing Love Song
By MIO Team
Aug 30, 2005, 11:55

Printer friendly page

Everyone knows Surya is an actor. But soon you can catch him as a singer. He has a pleasant voice that can cheer the hearts. So he has decided to give it a go and is planning to sing a song for his new film.

Surya’s next film is ‘Chenniayil oru Mazhailkkalam’. He plans to sing a song in this film. He would sing more songs in his future projects if the audience likes his voice in this song. A.R. Rehman is the music director of the film and his favorite Jo acts opposite him.

Surya is busy with one film or the other. He is working in ‘Aaru’ after completing ‘Ghajini’. He is working with Vadivelu for the first time in the film. And he is pairing with Trisha again after ‘Mounam Pesiyathe.’ The shooting of the film has started recently.

Surya sings. His fans would love his voice too. Can’t wait to hear from you Surya!

chennayil oru malaikalam?

[/tscii:f8421d97ec]

dinesh2002
3rd September 2005, 08:06 AM
its actually Jil ondru kadhal......the mistake was by behindwoods & they repost thier news with the right info...guess these musicindiaonline guys didint edit it!!

lancelot
3rd September 2005, 11:29 AM
its actually Jil ondru kadhal......the mistake was by behindwoods & they repost thier news with the right info...guess these musicindiaonline guys didint edit it!!

is it not "Jill Endru Oru Kathal"??
hehe
:D

dinesh2002
3rd September 2005, 02:51 PM
hahahaahaah :lol: yes lancelot... was listenin to Mayilirage song that time...concertrating in that song that time,thats y my words went upside down...so sorry yaa guyz!!! :wink:

sad
3rd October 2005, 05:03 PM
[tscii:bca7bebe1a]Surya is in great joy now for his Ghajini has opened up in a big way and also his Aaru directed by Hari for director Charan’s home production has shaped up well.

Also, reports have it that Surya and Jyothika would team up again for another movie. The movie titled Jillendru Oru Kadhal which will go to floors soon would star Surya and Jyothika in the lead role with Asin playing the second fiddle.

Asin, who missed out an opportunity to act with Surya in Chennaiyil Oru Mazhai Kaalam, has acted with him in Ghajini. Now she is cast opposite Surya again in Jillendru Oru Kadhal. The movie would have music score by A R Rehman. Produced by Studio Green, who are currently churning out Paruthi Veeran starring Surya’s brother Karthik in the lead role.

Jillendru Oru Kadhal will be directed by a newcomer -Krishna. He was a one-time associate of Gowtham and worked with him Minnale and Gharshana, a Telugu remake of Kaakha Kaakha.

About the film, Krishna, says, ‘it is based on a real -life story and the screenplay has come very well’. R D Rajasekar will handle the cinematography while editing is by Anthony. The shooting would begin very soon and would be released April next year.

Meanwhile, Ghajini’s openings are breaking new records. It looks like it is on the way to be becoming a big hit.

Way to go, Surya!
[/tscii:bca7bebe1a]

dinesh2002
7th October 2005, 02:59 PM
[tscii:990dbfcd84]A casting coup!

By Moviebuzz
Friday, 07 October , 2005, 11:11

Surya and Asin have become the hottest pair of Kollywood after the stupendous success of Ghajini. Their on-screen chemistry was terrific which had a major role in making the film a big hit. Now the latest news is that the hit pair is back once again in Jillennu Oru Kathal.
This unusual triangular love story is produced by Surya’s cousin Gjanavel and directed by debutant Krishna. Jyothika plays Surya’s wife in the film and it is a casting coup to bring the two leading ladies with the hottest hero in town.

Jillennu Oru Kathal will have music by A.R.Rahman who will compose six melodious songs, camera by R.D.Rajasekhar, editing by Anthony and story is by A.C.Dorai. The shooting will be in Rajamudry, Visakhapatanam, Kovai and Chennai. The songs will be canned in some exotic foreign locales.
This will be Surya’s summer 2006 release and already distributors are queuing up to buy the product.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13958533

WOW,this project looks promising...2006 ARRahman's year!!!

1.Shivaji - Shankar direction & Rajini
2.Dasavatharam - KSR & Kamal
3.Jil Endru or Kadhal - Surya,Asin,Jo
4.Puli - SJS direction - Vijay & my beloved love,the shine of moon NILA :D (too much rite...hehehe...)
[/tscii:990dbfcd84]

sanchayy
7th October 2005, 08:59 PM
http://tamil.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/07102005-6.shtml

sanchayy
7th October 2005, 09:04 PM

njv
7th October 2005, 10:45 PM

4.Puli - SJS direction - Vijay & my beloved love,the shine of moon NILA :D (too much rite...hehehe...)
[/tscii]

Looking forward to

1 - For Shankar
2 - For Kamal
3 - For ARR - I hope it turns out to be any Rhythm

4 - Not looking forward at all

dinesh2002
8th October 2005, 08:07 AM

Surya to co-star with Jyotika and Asin!
The next film for K.E Gnanavel's Studio Green, which is producing "Paruthi Veeran' starring Surya's brother Karthi, is 'Jillendru Oru Kadal'.

Surya is paired with Jyotika and Asin. The film based on a tender love story has music by A.R. Rehman. The debut director Krishna has written the screenplay and dialogues, while the story is by A.C.Durai.

R.T.Rajasekar who did Surya's 'Kakka Kakka' and 'Gajini' is the cinematographer for 'Jillendru Oru Kadal'.

The film's producer K.E. Gnanavel is believed to be related to Surya. There is a talk that both 'Paruthi Veeran' and 'Jillendru Oru Kadal' are Sivakumar's family productions. A.R.Rehman is composing music for this film in his new studio.

Tid bits

Isaippuyal has recommended to use the new studio to another music director. That happens to be A.R.Rehman's faourite music director - Yuvan Shankar Raja!

dinesh2002
8th October 2005, 08:09 AM

[/tscii]

Looking forward to

1 - For Shankar
2 - For Kamal
3 - For ARR - I hope it turns out to be any Rhythm

4 - Not looking forward at all

4 - Not looking forward at all - hahahahahahhahahahaahahahah :lol:
i understand man... :wink:

coucou
8th October 2005, 06:11 PM
[tscii:dfb14a22cf] Jillendru Oru Kadhal will take shape soon October 8, 2005

Surya is on cloud nine with the sensational opening of Ghajini. His younger brother, Karthi, is busy in his debut movie, Paruthiveeran. This film directed by Ameer is being produced by K.E.

Gnanavel. Gnanavel is also the producer of Surya’s next movie, Jillendru oru kadhal in which Jo and Asin are the heroines. This film is also based on a real life incident. Shooting for the film will be held in Rajahmundry, Vizag, Mumbai, Kovai and Chennai. Songs will be shot in Australia, New Zealand and Spain. Vaali has written the lyrics, Rajeevan is the art director and Antony is the editor. Stunts are by Peter Hein. A.C. Durai’s story has been adapted for screen by director Krishna. The film will be released in April.

[/tscii:dfb14a22cf]

dinesh2002
21st November 2005, 03:51 PM
[tscii:01304113bc]Surya-Jyotika film pooja in mid air!
“No way! That can’t be!”

“That’s what even I thought, but they are sure about it!”

“Did you enquire correctly? It is Surya and Jyotika?”

This little exchange at AVM Studios had us jerking to a halt. The two men speaking were an assistant director and a production person.

When we introduced ourselves, they looked as if they were seeing Abu Salem, so we had to calm them down with some tea and cigarettes. What we gleaned from spending a nominal Rs.14 is that the Surya-Jyotika starrer ‘Jillendru Oru Kaadhal’ is to start soon.

For a change, the plan is to hold the film pooja in mid air! Isn’t it a bit shocking? No wonder the assistant director and production person were talking in hushed tones when we entered. The director has planned to give the clap for the first shot when flying from Chennai to Hyderabad. The producer also seems to be Ok with the idea.

We wonder if someone has told them that pooja in mid air is good vaasthu!

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/21112005-3.shtml[/tscii:01304113bc]

dinesh2002
30th November 2005, 08:44 PM
[tscii:ba7c857718]Bhumika replaces Asin!

By Moviebuzz
Wednesday, 30 November , 2005, 18:04

In a shocking turn of events, Bhumika Chawla has replaced Asin in Surya-Jyothika starrer Jillennu Oru Kathal.
Jillennu Oru Kathal is a triangular love story with two heroines and after hearing the script and agreeing to do the film on her “terms”, Asin developed cold feet as she became nervous that Jyothika had an extra edge in the script!

This film is directed by debutant Krishna and now Asin has been replaced by Bhumika Chawla. Bhumika who is very choosy about her roles in south, fell in love with the character after hearing a story narration from the director. The photo-shoot is taking place at AVM studio today (Nov 30).

Sources close to the unit says that Asin wanted some major changes in the script and was not comfortable in a film where Surya and Jyothika are in the lead! Director Krishna went out of his way to placate her ego by promising her three out of five songs in the film, which has music by A.R.Rahman, but Asin was not convinced and preferred to walk out!

Anyway, Asin’s loss is Bhumika’s gain as Jillennu Oru Kathal has already grabbed a lot of attention even before the shoot. Meanwhile Asin is reported to be the front runner opposite Vijay in S.J.Suryah directed Puli. :shock: :? :( NILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :(

Jillennu Oru Kathal will start rolling in Rajamundry in Andhra on December 23 and producer Gjanavel confirmed that there are no plans to hold the muhurat of the film on a chartered flight as reported by a section of the press.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14023074[/tscii:ba7c857718]

dinesh2002
9th December 2005, 11:45 AM
[tscii:ba1259993f]Asin’s loss is Bhoomika’s gain December 08, 2005

In Jillendru oru kadhal, Surya, Jyothika and Asin had been announced as the lead cast. When the film was planned, Asin had just two releases. Therefore, her fee for the film was decided as

Rs. 20 lakhs. But, now she has worked with all the top heroes and hence, she has refused to act in a small role in Jillendru. Therefore, Bhoomika has been roped in. Her fees? Hold your breath – a cool Rs. 40 lakhs which is double the amount committed for Asin.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/News/News39/08-12-05/tamil-movies-news-asin.html[/tscii:ba1259993f]

stone cold
12th December 2005, 03:16 PM
http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/10122005-4.shtml

dinesh2002
12th December 2005, 04:20 PM
Suriya takes guard again
IndiaGlitz [Monday, December 12, 2005]

Suriya has already moved on to his next project.

His Jillendru Oru Kadhal went to floors on Sunday at AVM Studios.

It is almost his home production as the producer Gnanavel is a close reative of his.

The film is directed by debutant Krishna.

The movie stars Suriya, Jyothika and Bhoomika Chawla. Initially Asin was supposed to be part of the movie. However she has been replaced by Bhoomika.

The movie has musical score by Rehman.

Various section of the press carried reports that the muhurat would be celebrated on board a flight.

However the producers denied the same and chose to have a low-key affair on Sunday.

Copyright 2005 IndiaGlitz. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/18947.html

dinesh2002
15th December 2005, 09:26 PM
Jil Endru Oru Kadhal [Movie] An April RELEASE!

audio should be around MARCH!!

nilavenivijitha asks hi surya!! how r u? im one of your best fan. i watch ghajini. your acting in this film was super!! . i want to know when your next film jillendru orukathal will release? thanks
Suriya says JOK will be out in April.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14049384

ansa400
19th December 2005, 07:01 PM
Surya in his latest interview in Sun TV told that 3 songs are ready for this movie. He said that ARR was so impressed by the script that he was more eager to sign this movie than anyone else. Also, he wanted to recommend the story to Sharukh khan! Cool man! Its due for April release.

ansa400
19th December 2005, 07:02 PM
Surya in his latest interview in Sun TV told that 3 songs are ready for this movie. He said that ARR was so impressed by the script that he was more eager to sign this movie than anyone else. Also, ARR wanted to recommend the story to Sharukh khan! Cool man! Its due for April release.

ansa400
19th December 2005, 07:04 PM
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me out in uploading avatar coz i'm not able to compress my JPEG file size.

Scale
19th December 2005, 07:37 PM
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me out in uploading avatar coz i'm not able to compress my JPEG file size.

ansa400,

Ensure that the file is <= 100x100 pixels & 6 KB.

great
19th December 2005, 07:40 PM
scale from where u got ur avtar its nice

Scale
19th December 2005, 07:48 PM
I an gonna change it very soon. Goahead and save it as a GIF file.

ansa400
19th December 2005, 10:15 PM
ansa400,

Ensure that the file is <= 100x100 pixels & 6 KB.

Thanks Scale for helping me out.

dinesh2002
28th December 2005, 05:24 PM
JIL ENDRU ORU KADHAL

PICTURE GALLERY : http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/moviegallery/7827.html

MOVIE POOJA : http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/Events/8730.html

ansa400
29th December 2005, 03:08 PM
Guys, ARR was looking cool (has he coloured his hair?) in the "Pooja". I've never seen him attend any movie function in the past, anyways its nice to see him. This shows his involvement in the movie. Sure the music will be a major hit! :thumbsup:

ansa400
6th January 2006, 07:36 PM
The shooting is to start from 2day(Also 2day is ARR's B'day!!). The posters were all over chennai and surprisingly ARR shares equal space with surya in the promos. Infact it's an exclusive photo shoot done on ARR(That's something interesting). It's like ARR playing a guitar(Cool one, looks like ARR is the next Super Star :wink: :D ). The promo looked like:

A R Rahman Isaiyil

Surya Nadikkum

JILLUNU ORU KAADHAL

:thumbsup:

ansa400
7th January 2006, 07:51 PM
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4876/12tj1.jpg

Chk out the poster in which ARR is present from the above link. Its cool!! 8-)

Sundar12345
7th January 2006, 09:25 PM
I think ARR's JIL ENDRU ORU KADHAL will JIL ENDRU some great music for us to JIL EDRU listen to it.

Pavan
8th January 2006, 02:11 PM
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4876/12tj1.jpg

Chk out the poster in which ARR is present from the above link. Its cool!! 8-)

thanks for Sharing it here ansa..

i did that poster...

Actually i was shocked to c arr alone in the poster..

these posters were posted here all over chennai...my frnds started asking me if arr is the another hero in the movie. :D

nice that ARR is good importance by the film crew

and its the first time i am seeing a music director been featuring exclusvely in an movie poster..

ARR Rules...

Scale
8th January 2006, 02:22 PM
Couldnt be an exclusive shot for the promos. I have seen (remember) this pic long back in an Hindu article.

>>>and its the first time i am seeing a music director been featuring exclusvely in an movie poster.. <<<

IR fans shud have more to their credits.....

nilavupriyan
8th January 2006, 03:24 PM
Couldnt be an exclusive shot for the promos. I have seen (remember) this pic long back in an Hindu article.

>>>and its the first time i am seeing a music director been featuring exclusvely in an movie poster.. <<<

IR fans shud have more to their credits.....

yeah...nearly in all the ramarajan movies and mohan movies posters ..ir would have feautured! :D

thamizhvaanan
8th January 2006, 08:16 PM
cool promo ppl. i think arr is there in the poster coz it was his birthday. anyway can anyone get a better resolution version of this. ARR looks damn young. looks like he is just outta school!!! ;)

Dragun
9th January 2006, 11:21 AM
http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com/2006/01/jillendru-oru-kadhal.html

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/9959/jokarrposter3mn.jpg

Jilunnu Oru Poster :D

Movies
9th January 2006, 01:19 PM
But ARR fans, I sincerely urge us to ask Rahman to STOP using BLAZEE in his albums, his raps sound so cheap compared to ARRs music.......Rahman shudnt employ cheap stuffs like blazee rap.. even YSR has better rap... Rahman has to have his signature..take pettai rap for eg.....

I heard Blazee has sung for Shivaji... If thats true, Im 10000000 % sure Shivaji audio will be a bigger debacle than the previous arr rajni combo.
Ever since Blazee teamed with rahman , rahmans peppy songs have been wasted by the blazee rap. his lyrics are so babyish, immature and BOOORING!

BLAZEE has to GO.... plss guys lets do something!

Scale
30th January 2006, 11:02 AM
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrsangeetham/

Check this high resolution pic of ARR with guitar. Awesome!!!

thamizhvaanan
5th February 2006, 09:07 AM
thanx scale, this is exactly wat i want, and rahman looks the coolest!!!

Ramakrishna
15th February 2006, 11:26 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1282/474/1600/JOK-arr-poster.jpg :thumbsup:

baba88
6th March 2006, 07:26 PM
Is it confirmed that the audio is releasing this month ?

Dragun
7th March 2006, 01:14 AM
I don't think this movie is even done shooting yet, baba88.

slperson1
14th March 2006, 04:05 AM
looks like it might release sooner then we thought.its under the comming soon section of the aingharan online store.so maybe within the next month.

united07
14th March 2006, 08:36 AM
Latest HOT & DISAPPOINTING NEWS!

ARR is going to rehash Meenaxi songs for this album!

Well, the songs are good anyway....so who cares....hopefully Vaali can do justice to its lyrics...

ansa400
14th March 2006, 09:28 AM

Well, the songs are good anyway....so who cares....hopefully Vaali can do justice to its lyrics...

R u sure abt this? Coz I dont think the songs would suit this film. If it turns out to be true, then it will be a disappointment for sure. :cry: I hope this doesnt happen.

dinesh2002
14th March 2006, 09:44 AM

from where did u get this news from???ive posted in ARRYG regarding this..lets the whether its true or not!!

Scale
14th March 2006, 12:23 PM
Definetly not the whole album. If this true, then we may expect Yeh Rishta(Mnxi) or HHHPY (kisna) or Khoyee Khoyee (Tehzeeb)! any of these can be dubbed. I hope it suits well in TF.

slperson1
14th March 2006, 12:25 PM
1) Rahman said that he has composed a number which he thinks will be the anthem for the youth...none of the songs in meenaxi are youthful in that sense.Thus, at least one song has to be original

2) Only 2 songs could really fit into the same genre as Jil Endru Oru Kadhal: Yeh Rishta & Dho Kodam...which actually would be great to hear in tamil especially the latter.

I am pretty sure for the most part JOK is original. If there is any truth to this news itll prolli be just a couple songs,if even that.

Scale
14th March 2006, 12:52 PM
I have purposely excluded Do Kadam since its the MAIN theme of Meenaxi. Simply Mindblowing! Hope JOK is Original.

united07
14th March 2006, 01:18 PM
Well, Chinnama Chilakamma IS as youthful as it can be rite? In the same mould of Thaiya Thaiya.

I got this news from a close associate of Vaali. She has confirmed this news and Valli on listening to these hindi songs to get hold of the tune.

But I will never up hold this piece of info as the ultimate source though. We have seen changes from the time of discussion or ground work to the actual release of the albums before.

But is it possible in everyway!

slperson1
14th March 2006, 08:29 PM
The youthful numbers of today are not like Chinnama Chilakamma. and to me that doesnt sound very "youthful" sounds very countryish.

slperson1
14th March 2006, 08:30 PM
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/mar-06-03/14-03-06-surya.html

dinesh2002
15th March 2006, 08:56 AM
Well, Chinnama Chilakamma IS as youthful as it can be rite? In the same mould of Thaiya Thaiya.

I got this news from a close associate of Vaali. She has confirmed this news and Valli on listening to these hindi songs to get hold of the tune.

But I will never up hold this piece of info as the ultimate source though. We have seen changes from the time of discussion or ground work to the actual release of the albums before.

But is it possible in everyway!

u should give the girl a hint that NO 1 is satisfied with that idea :lol: ... i hate it when ARR does that...i lose hope on GF becoz many rumours said Katril song is supose to be Jaane Bahara...it hold that GF would have half reused songs from hindi.thank god NONE had hindi reused songs....as for JOK...i hope its not....esp for a great combo - Jo & Surya!!!

MADDY
15th March 2006, 11:48 AM
u should give the girl a hint that NO 1 is satisfied with that idea :lol: ... i hate it when ARR does that...i lose hope on GF becoz many rumours said Katril song is supose to be Jaane Bahara...it hold that GF would have half reused songs from hindi.thank god NONE had hindi reused songs....as for JOK...i hope its not....esp for a great combo - Jo & Surya!!!

yaa rite man.......it will be a embarassment for ARRahman and us if he does remix meenaxi for JOK..............

Dragun
16th March 2006, 11:12 AM
Ayngaran's email says JOK CD is coming soon.

dinesh2002
16th March 2006, 11:21 AM
Ayngaran's email says JOK CD is coming soon.

where man? u send them for confirmation???

slperson1
16th March 2006, 08:59 PM
They've also had Valavan on their comming soon in their emails for like a month or so now. Most of the time the songs they say are comming soon release within a month but no sign of valavan yet. So i dont know how long itll take for JOK

dinesh2002
28th March 2006, 07:47 PM
our answers from Ayngaran :

Reply-To : <salesayngaran@airtelbroadband.in>
Sent : Tuesday, March 28, 2006 11:34 AM
To : "Dinesh Scaran" <dinesh_scaran@hotmail.com>
Subject : RE: Jilinu Oru Kadhal Audio to Release soon??

Hello there,

Good Day!

Thanks for your mail. We are sorry to say, we don't have any details about
"Jilinu Oru Kadhal" and A.R. Rahuman songs. But we know very well that the
shooting is on, and two or three songs have already been recorded. It is the
right of the producer to keep the songs with himself till the audio release
and we don't have any access to checkup the details.

Bye

Ayngaran Chennai.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:21 PM
To: salesayngaran@airtelbroadband.in
Subject: Jilinu Oru Kadhal Audio to Release soon??

Hi Ayngaran team,is it true Jillnu Oru Kadhal By ARRahman audio will be
releasing soon?? may i know a rough date ?? and also does it have any hindi
song of ARR reused???

waiting for a positive email...thanks!!

dinesh2002
29th March 2006, 08:40 PM
[tscii:b7e9f5f56b]Students protest against Surya’s film shooting
The shooting of ‘Jillendru Oru Kaadhal’ starring Surya, Jyotika and Bhumika is going on.
The students are complaining that this is disrupting their studies.

Yesterday, scenes involving Surya and Bhumika were shot at Coimbatore at the library of the Agriculture University. The film crew has descended with camera and unit in the morning itself and the students got a surprise when they came to the library. The university had given no indication to the students that a film shooting was to take place.

To add to that, students were not allowed by the film unit to enter the library to borrow books. Absolutely irritated that they were being hindered from entering their own library by outsiders, the students have protested vehemently.

The students have exams this coming April. Now they are having internal exams. Access to books is very important for them now and blocking the library at this time has raised the hackles of students against the film unit.

The ‘Jillendru Oru Kaadhal’ unit has decided that they will not leave the library for the next 3 days. This has naturally caused panic in the university.

To fool around with students is like touching a beehive. The sooner the film unit understands that, the better!

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/29032006-1.shtml[/tscii:b7e9f5f56b]

Fire111999
3rd April 2006, 10:29 PM
so when is this film expected?

lancelot
4th April 2006, 12:08 AM
any idea about the audio??? Scale?? Dinesh??? anyone.....

hehe

slperson1
8th April 2006, 09:00 PM
[tscii:f1298d806a]Suriya in Kovai!

By Moviebuzz | Saturday, 08 April , 2006, 12:25

Surya-Jyothika-Bhumika starrer Jillendru Oru Kathal is progressing at brisk pace at a college campus in Coimbatore. Nearly 50 percent of the film has been completed and three out of six songs tuned by A.R.Rahman has been shot.
It is a bilingual film with Tamil and Telugu version and some scenes were shot in Rajamundry. Suriya has a new look for the film which is being kept a secret. Director Krishna is “exploring some new facets of love” in the film.

The buzz on Jillendru Oru Kathal is so good that the Telugu version has been snapped up for a whopping price by the same person who did Chandramukhi in Andhra. In Tamilnadu, three areas have been sold for high prices.

Suriya is shooting in Coimbatore as his dad hails from that town and he has a huge network of friends and relatives there. Remember that Ghajini collected a whopping Rs 1.65 Crore from Coimbatore territory! The highlight of Jillendru Oru Kathal is said to be the strong comeback of A.R.Rahman as the songs are said to outstanding.

The film is scheduled for release on June 23 or 30 and is one of the most exciting romantic movies on the floor.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14180125
[/tscii:f1298d806a]

rashid2raj
9th April 2006, 06:10 AM
[tscii:7bc5782a4f]

The highlight of Jillendru Oru Kathal is said to be the strong comeback of A.R.Rahman as the songs are said to outstanding.

[/tscii:7bc5782a4f]

Wuhuuuuuuuuuuuu' Jep heeey :D

rayan36
9th April 2006, 06:10 PM
Until then i'll stick to GF
Theyil Vizhuntha is still my top pick of the year

lancelot
13th April 2006, 02:15 PM
Suriya shines in new skies
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, April 11, 2006]

Suriya is one of the latest Tamil heroes to leave his mark in Tollywood.

The good run of his recent movies including Ghajini and Aaru in Telugu version has made him a sought after hero in Tollywood.

Hence his forthcoming Tamil venture Jillunu Oru Kaadhal featuring Jyothika and Bhoomika opposite him is being dubbed and made ready for release in Telugu film industry.

The Telugu version is titled Nuvve Nekku Prema and would be released in May.

The movie is directed by debutant Krishna and music is by A R Rehman.

cant wait!!!!!

hehe

ezy0265
14th April 2006, 02:14 AM
"The highlight of Jillendru Oru Kathal is said to be the strong comeback of A.R.Rahman as the songs are said to outstanding"

Have you guys noticed that this is how every other recent duds of ARR has always been hyped up before their releases.
Everyone was crooning that Godfather will be his comeback and we all know what 'monkeying' he has done in the name of music; just listen to Kammaakarai! And there are still people out there who thinks that Innisai is a classical composition of the century. He has alot to learn from IR in terms of classical composings.
The painful to listen Theeyil vizhuntha is terrible that whenever the song comes in the car my friends always asks me to skip, as they can't stand the Aeiiii! screaming sound in between which they think is a horrible fusion of Arabic copied music.

Most of our friend's biggest fear is for ARR might spoil Rajini's Sivaji like the way he did for Baba!!! All his recent releases have been showing that he has lost his touch in coming up with good hits like he used to during his Uyire days and perhaps his music bank is empty already.

MADDY
14th April 2006, 04:48 AM
Have you guys noticed that this is how every other recent duds of ARR has always been hyped up before their releases.
Everyone was crooning that Godfather will be his comeback and we all know what 'monkeying' he has done in the name of music; just listen to Kammaakarai! And there are still people out there who thinks that Innisai is a classical composition of the century. He has alot to learn from IR in terms of classical composings.
The painful to listen Theeyil vizhuntha is terrible that whenever the song comes in the car my friends always asks me to skip, as they can't stand the Aeiiii! screaming sound in between which they think is a horrible fusion of Arabic copied music.

Most of our friend's biggest fear is for ARR might spoil Rajini's Sivaji like the way he did for Baba!!! All his recent releases have been showing that he has lost his touch in coming up with good hits like he used to during his Uyire days and perhaps his music bank is empty already

ezy0265, some things i wud like to tell u:
1. i dunt know which recent duds are u talking abt?? last tamil film for ARR was ah aah- which is a hit.....last hindi movie for ARR was RDBasanti which collected 20 times more money than all of YSR's hits put together........
2. y do u have Godfather CD/cassette on ur car played??
3. u say that there are still people who think innisai is the song of century, so does it mean that u used to think in that way and changed now??
4. using words like "monkeying" shows u r obsessed with a "musical family" and not the real music......

hey buddy, take care while u make statements.... :D

A.ANAND
14th April 2006, 07:59 AM
maddy,dont worry abt.this guy...another 'VAITHERICHAL'party like miss/mr judge.chumma itha treadla konjam hot agittu poranga..avalavuthan!!!

thamizhvaanan
14th April 2006, 09:12 AM

i dont know why ur "CAR FRIENDS" wanted to skip the songs. but yesterday evening i was walking down the street to one of my friends house. suddenly i heard "ilamai" song playing somewhere. its volume increased slowly as if it is approaching me. it turned out that some layman (i presume so) was returning home in his bicycle and he was playing this song in his cycle. it was somewat strange to hear audio playing loud from a cycle, but the point is NORMAL PPL DO LIKE GF SONGS. i cant comment on perverts :)

lancelot
14th April 2006, 02:00 PM
just listen to Kammaakarai!

r u out of your mind??? i think Kammakarayil is the pick of the album...

well i think u better change the friends u hang out wiht. or jus put away the GF CD and listen to some other shit....

hehe

Djpak
14th April 2006, 02:53 PM
ezy0265, some things i wud like to tell u:
1. i dunt know which recent duds are u talking abt?? last tamil film for ARR was ah aah- which is a hit.....last hindi movie for ARR was RDBasanti which collected 20 times more money than all of YSR's hits put together........

Thats right i heard that RDB still in India's Top 5 Album :O [/quote]

rashid2raj
14th April 2006, 03:13 PM
Most of our friend's biggest fear is for ARR might spoil Rajini's Sivaji like the way he did for Baba!!! All his recent releases have been showing that he has lost his touch in coming up with good hits like he used to during his Uyire days and perhaps his music bank is empty already.

It was ARR's music in BABA which "saved" the movie! Without his music i can't think of how the movie would have been.. I still remember how the front-crowd stood up and danced for Dippu dippu dippu kumari.. Superb intro.. 8-)

All his latest releases have showed us that he HAS NOT lost his magical touch.. Ah Aah, Rang De Basanti & Godfather..

rayan36
14th April 2006, 05:34 PM
"The highlight of Jillendru Oru Kathal is said to be the strong comeback of A.R.Rahman as the songs are said to outstanding"

You have some serious problem with music sense :? Theeyil vizhuntha is one of the best song in the album. Have u ever heard Arabic songs :? :? :lol:

thumburu
14th April 2006, 06:01 PM
I have high hopes on ARR's JOK eventhough his last 3 films in Tamil[New, Ah AAh, GF) bordered on mediocrity. I expect something breezy like rythm from JOK

dinesh2002
14th April 2006, 10:35 PM
just hope ARR doesnt use his hindi tunes for this movie .....

ezy0265
15th April 2006, 09:31 AM
rayan36,

I grew up listening to the creations of some of the best composers in the world. You don't have to doubt my music sense!

The fact that Theeyil is the best song in Godfather doesn't tell much other than the quality of the other songs, period!

Lancelot claims Kammakaraiyil is the pick of the album; just listen to the overuse of the 'monkey sound' trrrrruuuuuu tttrrrruuuu! just gets on many of our nerves, which is exactly why I said he has monkeyed around this time giving such horrible songs.

Someone was boasting about Illamai - which we all know is the simplest loop copy and baseless tuning that has come out of his production line of late.

I think he needs to start copying old tunes again like 'Thangapathakkin mele' to come with Enna Villai Azhage and 'Kallellaam Maanikka' for his hindi songs etc to come up with good songs again.

rashid2raj
15th April 2006, 04:09 PM
Someone was boasting about Illamai - which we all know is the simplest loop copy and baseless tuning that has come out of his production line of late.

And then you are praising YSR in another thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

dinesh2002
15th April 2006, 04:38 PM
rayan36,

I grew up listening to the creations of some of the best composers in the world. You don't have to doubt my music sense!

The fact that Theeyil is the best song in Godfather doesn't tell much other than the quality of the other songs, period!

Lancelot claims Kammakaraiyil is the pick of the album; just listen to the overuse of the 'monkey sound' trrrrruuuuuu tttrrrruuuu! just gets on many of our nerves, which is exactly why I said he has monkeyed around this time giving such horrible songs.

I think he needs to start copying old tunes again like 'Thangapathakkin mele' to come with Enna Villai Azhage and 'Kallellaam Maanikka' for his hindi songs etc to come up with good songs again.

yet another vayaru yeriyeran case.... :lol:

thamizhvaanan
16th April 2006, 12:38 PM
cmon guyz, dont give him a damn. some fellows just dont deserve it.

rayan36
17th April 2006, 06:17 PM

:lol: :lol: now thats wat i'm talking about MUSIC SENSE

hats off RASHID :thumbsup:

rayan36
17th April 2006, 06:22 PM

:lol: :lol: now thats wat i'm talking about MUSIC SENSE

hats off RASHID :thumbsup:

lancelot
20th April 2006, 07:56 PM
this album has very little hype about it. very low profile. wonder why.

any idea when it will be relesed.....

is it gonna be ARRs next or will there be another hindi album before this?

hehe

dinesh2002
20th April 2006, 08:10 PM

hehe

this will release 1st...expect it by May End!!!

lancelot
20th April 2006, 08:41 PM

hehe

this will release 1st...expect it by May End!!!

thats more thatn a month...wow long wait.....
well i have GF for company
hehe

njv
23rd April 2006, 06:44 PM
VV, Pudhupettai, Imsai Arasan 23aam Pulikesi all releasing on May 12th (and there are so many ifs in 1st and 2nd movies yet!)

GF and JOK will release in end of may/early june. JOK is far from complete.

slperson1
24th April 2006, 12:57 AM
actually accordin to indiaglitz & sify JOK is nearly completed.

dinesh2002
24th April 2006, 03:48 PM
JOK is slated for a JUNE release...so audio probably on May ...i'm guessing AUDIO will release around May 15 or May 31....

july
26th April 2006, 07:23 PM
one of Arr album release without much problem...waiting for this album :D

svaisn
26th April 2006, 08:12 PM
one of Arr album release without much problem...waiting for this album :D
kan vekatheenga ;-)

Ramakrishna
26th April 2006, 08:40 PM
[tscii:da0ff77f0e]Rahman’s music feast in ‘Jillunu Oru Kaadhal’

Going by its title, this film may sure provide a welcome relief from the scorching summer heat. ‘Jillunu Oru Kaadhal’, slated for a June release, is a beautiful triangular love-story with Surya, Jothika, and Bhoomika in the lead. The chemistry between Surya and Jo is said to be quite apparent on screen, which has further added depth to the characterization. In fact, the hoardings of the film are already popular because of the striking visual appeal. Surya’s hairstyle in Gajini was a sort of a fashion statement.
In this film, he sports a different hairstyle, which again is likely to create a sensation.

The piece de resistance of the film is said to be A.R. Rahman’s music. A.R. has scored six melodious numbers which are likely to top the charts. [/tscii:da0ff77f0e]

MADDY
26th April 2006, 09:13 PM
i'm really excited.... :D ......

god please bring june before may.....indha oru varusham maathiram.....GF & JOK releasing on june......please.... :lol:

Ramakrishna
26th April 2006, 11:11 PM
Is the news that ARR is going to rehash hindi tunes for JOK really true?Can anyone confirm?

lancelot
26th April 2006, 11:16 PM
Is the news that ARR is going to rehash hindi tunes for JOK really true?Can anyone confirm?

i hope not...and i dont think he will.....dosent look like he will...hehe

i want him to give me somthing new and fresh........

hehe

Ramakrishna
26th April 2006, 11:21 PM
I hate those people who spread these kinds of rubbish rumours before the release of the album.it really makes me lose hope.

lancelot
26th April 2006, 11:50 PM
I hate those people who spread these kinds of rubbish rumours before the release of the album.it really makes me lose hope.

who told you this news????
well as it stand right now it dosent look like ARR will will use old tunes....

saying that we dont realy know anything about the album.....
for some reason it's been very secret...hmmmmm

but we'll hope for teh best....an wait and see....

dont lose hope brother.....am sure ARR will not dissapoin you...

hehe

svaisn
26th April 2006, 11:50 PM

Ramakrishna diont loos hope

he will surely not let us down

Ramakrishna
26th April 2006, 11:54 PM
Thank u lance and Svaisn.
ARR will be back to his best in tamil :thumbsup:

dinesh2002
27th April 2006, 03:09 PM
[tscii:749ce29554]Rahman’s music feast in ‘Jillunu Oru Kaadhal’

Going by its title, this film may sure provide a welcome relief from the scorching summer heat. ‘Jillunu Oru Kaadhal’, slated for a June release, is a beautiful triangular love-story with Surya, Jothika, and Bhoomika in the lead. The chemistry between Surya and Jo is said to be quite apparent on screen, which has further added depth to the characterization. In fact, the hoardings of the film are already popular because of the striking visual appeal. Surya’s hairstyle in Gajini was a sort of a fashion statement.
In this film, he sports a different hairstyle, which again is likely to create a sensation.

The piece de resistance of the film is said to be A.R. Rahman’s music. A.R. has scored six melodious numbers which are likely to top the charts. [/tscii:749ce29554]

kinda fed up with this kinda hype comments... :roll:

vuchuuuu
3rd May 2006, 05:27 AM
hi ppl! JOK is out on june 23 or 30 and music is probably going to release in mid may....somewhere near the 19th.

Ramakrishna
3rd May 2006, 05:37 PM
hi ppl! JOK is out on june 23 or 30 and music is probably going to release in mid may....somewhere near the 19th.

R u sure about this news? :?

dinesh2002
3rd May 2006, 05:49 PM

R u sure about this news? :?

i heard Audio will release on May 15....

vuchuuuu
10th May 2006, 03:07 AM
yes i'm sure about the release date of the movie but not the music.

Scale
10th May 2006, 07:37 PM
source pls... Shud be out by the end of this month. :D

vuchuuuu
11th May 2006, 02:50 AM
[tscii:0087be19f6]Summer schedule!

By Moviebuzz | Saturday, 06 May , 2006, 17:06

In a week’s time, a new government will be sworn in Tamilnadu. The film industry can heave a sigh of relief as the focus will shift back to films from elections and politics.
Finally the summer release can start rolling- Last year when all superstars like Rajnikanth (Chandramukhi), Kamal (Mumbai Xpress), Vijay (Sachin), Vikram (Anniyan), Surya (Mayyaavi) had releases.
This year only Kamal Hassan and Ajit have their long pending releases Vetayadu Vilayadu and Godfather. Suriya has Jillendru Oru Kathal) as the big summer release. Here is the complete list of summer releases, most of them in the last stages of shooting or post-production work.
The producers concerned have given some indication about the release date but they are not confirming. Unlike Hollywood and to certain extent Bollywood, Tamil films never stick to the scheduled date.
As of now these are the tentative dates of releases-
May 19- Puthupettai, Jerry, Perarasu
May 26- Solli Adippen, Parijatham
May 26/June 2- Vetayadu Vilayadu
June 2- Thalainagaram, Imsai Arasan 23am Pulikesi
June 9- Godfather
June 16- Something Something Unakkum Enakkum
June 23- Thalaimagan
June 30- Jillendru Oru Kathal
July 7- Aran,
July 14- Vallavan
[/tscii:0087be19f6]

dinesh2002
11th May 2006, 08:00 AM
is the audio coming out on Monday [May 15] ??? :D:D:D:D

vuchuuuu
11th May 2006, 08:26 AM
Unfortunately, I don't know... :(

july
11th May 2006, 01:42 PM
Surya to shine in summer
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, May 11, 2006]

Get set to welcome Surya this summer.

Surya has completed his Jillendru Oru Kathal, which is getting final touches to ensure an early release this summer.

Cast opposite Jothika, the movie has story, screenplay and direction by debutant Krishna, a one-time associate of director Gowtham.

Interestingly Bhoomika plays the second fiddle in the movie.

Another major highlight of the movie is that A R Rehman has come up with five scintillating tunes.

Produced by Gnanavel of Studio Green, the other highlights of the film are the dialogues of Sujatha, editing of V T Vijayan, lyrics penned by Vairamuthu and choreography of Brindha.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/22368.html

Movie completed !!!! But why 5 song ... :roll:

dinesh2002
11th May 2006, 03:49 PM
isnt the lyrics by Vaali???? :shock:

svaisn
11th May 2006, 07:34 PM
Surya to shine in summer
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, May 11, 2006]

Get set to welcome Surya this summer.

Surya has completed his Jillendru Oru Kathal, which is getting final touches to ensure an early release this summer.

Cast opposite Jothika, the movie has story, screenplay and direction by debutant Krishna, a one-time associate of director Gowtham.

Interestingly Bhoomika plays the second fiddle in the movie.

Another major highlight of the movie is that A R Rehman has come up with five scintillating tunes.

Produced by Gnanavel of Studio Green, the other highlights of the film are the dialogues of Sujatha, editing of V T Vijayan, lyrics penned by Vairamuthu and choreography of Brindha.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/22368.html

Movie completed !!!! But why 5 song ... :roll:
The 6 one may be a themem music

Like Dol Dol in Ayutha yezhuthu

Guess_Me
11th May 2006, 08:37 PM
JOK Audio releasing on 18th (http://www.tamilpakkam.com/html/cini_news/JOK%20audio%20release.htm)

"Jilendru Oru Kathal" starring Surya, Bhoomika and Jothika is the talk of the town with Kamalhaasan's "Vettayadu VIlayadu". Both of these movies are slated for June release. VV songs are already a super hit. Now its the turn for JOK and it is the much expected music album of this season as it has the music scored by Isai Puyal A.R.Rehman. Well we have to wait till May 18th to see whether A.R.R has lived up to the expectations of his fans. Hope it is a great album and a colorful rainbow for this summer.

Ramakrishna
11th May 2006, 09:00 PM
[url=http://www.tamilpakkam.com/html/cini_news/JOK%20audio%20release.htm][size=14]JOK [b]Audio releasing on 18th

"Jilendru Oru Kathal" starring Surya, Bhoomika and Jothika is the talk of the town with Kamalhaasan's "Vettayadu VIlayadu". Both of these movies are slated for June release. VV songs are already a super hit. Now its the turn for JOK and it is the much expected music album of this season as it has the music scored by Isai Puyal A.R.Rehman. Well we have to wait till May 18th to see whether A.R.R has lived up to the expectations of his fans. Hope it is a great album and a colorful rainbow for this summer.

Wow...great news. :D :D :D
This is greater than the TN election results :D

Hope it doesn't do like GF

rashid2raj
11th May 2006, 10:59 PM
JOK Audio releasing on 18th (http://www.tamilpakkam.com/html/cini_news/JOK%20audio%20release.htm)

Yuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... :clap: 8-)

vuchuuuu
12th May 2006, 04:38 AM

yup! http://www.jillunuorukaadhal.com

rashid2raj
13th May 2006, 02:05 AM
Caaan't wait.. Only 6 days left.. :P

rashid2raj
13th May 2006, 02:07 AM

yup! http://www.jillunuorukaadhal.com

Thats another plus for JOK.. Vaali makes some interesting lyrics.. :D

vuchuuuu
13th May 2006, 03:06 AM
hey ppl! i saw the Lord of the Rings musical with music by ARR... it was really gud but it wusnt worth the amount of money i paid... but surprisingly, the songs ACTUALLY fit in with the lord of the rings theme and main story line! that is what surprised me the most.

baba88
13th May 2006, 04:12 AM
JOK audio won't release on the 18th

rayan36
13th May 2006, 07:24 AM
visited anygaran's website say it's coming soon, how soon is coming soon :?:

vuchuuuu
14th May 2006, 12:57 AM
wow...silence...

lancelot
14th May 2006, 07:39 PM

can u be a bit more specific please.
how do u know?

hehe

rashid2raj
14th May 2006, 09:47 PM

Ean kundai thuukki podurihaal ?? :?

MADDY
16th May 2006, 05:04 PM
http://www.tamilpakkam.com/html/Previews/Jil%20Endru%20Oru%20Kadhal.htm

sneak preview of JOK (only pics)

dinesh2002
16th May 2006, 05:56 PM
when will the audio release,guys??? im so eager....

rashid2raj
16th May 2006, 07:25 PM

Me too.. Can't wait! Hope this gonna rock this summer.. Need some ARR music for my carstereo, as Godfather-cd is getting shabby.. :D
Also title is very appealing: "Jillendru 1 kadhal" ...

dinesh2002
16th May 2006, 07:41 PM

Me too.. Can't wait! Hope this gonna rock this summer.. Need some ARR music for my carstereo, as Godfather-cd is getting shabby.. :D
Also title is very appealing: "Jillendru 1 kadhal" ...

yes!! same here :D:D:D

Jilinnu 1 kadhal,should be another Rhythm from ARR !!! :D

Ramakrishna
16th May 2006, 09:20 PM
Someone said it is releasing on May 18th right? :?

july
16th May 2006, 09:44 PM
day by day..gone..
its 17 today..
will JOK release on 18th May (Tomorrow) ... :?
hope it stick to the date given.....waiting eagerly... :roll:

Djpak
16th May 2006, 09:48 PM
Audio release May 18' says peeps!

I really think this album most be the best comeback for ARR since Roja!

Movie is dir by debutant Krishna, a one-time associate of director Gowtham in Kaaka Kaaka.

Gowtham always give 1oo % of HJ
From Minnale to VV !
And same route will it be for Krishna ARR COMBO !!

rsubras
16th May 2006, 10:35 PM
Goutham (Guru) takes Sishyan for his projects while his Sishyan takes the Guru for his project

:)

etho ella songsum, ellorum nalla iruntha sari :)

dinesh2002
17th May 2006, 02:48 PM
i think its rumour...how come its release its not beeing mentioned anywhere :(:(:(

lets cross our fingers for tomm !!!

dinesh2002
17th May 2006, 02:49 PM
Goutham (Guru) takes Sishyan for his projects while his Sishyan takes the Guru for his project

:)

etho ella songsum, ellorum nalla iruntha sari :)

yea....really funny huh..!!!! :lol: def Goutham would have sugessted HJ for JOK... :wink:

rayan36
17th May 2006, 02:59 PM
[tscii:ba7548ce09]Summer Special: Jillunu Oru Kadhal

It is expected that the Surya – Jyothika movie Jillendru Oru Kadhal which is in its final stages of production will hit the theatres soon. All the major shooting of the movie is over and only minor jobs are left over. This movie is directed by new-comer Krishna who was once an assistant director under Gowtham. A.R.Rahman’s music is a big plus point for the film. This movie produced by Gnanavel of Studio Green has Bhoomika as the second heroine. The script of the movie is penned down by Sujatha and lyrics by Vairamuthu.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire/id/3660/news/JillunuOruKadhal.html
[/tscii:ba7548ce09]

Djpak
17th May 2006, 07:15 PM
[tscii:00b0135554]Summer Special: Jillunu Oru Kadhal

It is expected that the Surya – Jyothika movie Jillendru Oru Kadhal which is in its final stages of production will hit the theatres soon. All the major shooting of the movie is over and only minor jobs are left over. This movie is directed by new-comer Krishna who was once an assistant director under Gowtham. A.R.Rahman’s music is a big plus point for the film. This movie produced by Gnanavel of Studio Green has Bhoomika as the second heroine. The script of the movie is penned down by Sujatha and lyrics by Vairamuthu.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertaiment/livewire/livewire/id/3660/news/JillunuOruKadhal.html
[/tscii:00b0135554]

Vairamuthu :?

Ramakrishna
17th May 2006, 08:53 PM
Naalaikku enna audio release aaguthaa illayaa? :huh:

lancelot
17th May 2006, 09:59 PM
aaguma illaya???

hehe

Raikkonen
17th May 2006, 10:03 PM
Vijaykanth ah kelunga..

I think Blaze has sung one song..

ansa400
17th May 2006, 10:05 PM
The audio is not releasing 2morrow. No ads.

Ramakrishna
17th May 2006, 10:06 PM
i think 'no'
Because no website other than Tamilpakkam has said anything about this.

ansa400
17th May 2006, 10:06 PM
Vijaykanth ah kelunga..

I can even guess that Blaaze has sung a song. He sings in every album for ARR in recent times. :lol:

rashid2raj
17th May 2006, 10:48 PM
Vijaykanth ah kelunga..

I can even guess that Blaaze has sung a song. He sings in every album for ARR in recent times. :lol:

& thats a damn good thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scale
18th May 2006, 10:37 AM
1 song in each movie is ok, nice & tolerable.... These youth-romantic movies with a rap is a must these days. The thing is ARR dont use him just for rapping(dol dol), instead songs like dating & aah tamizhamma are kewl.

dinesh2002
18th May 2006, 07:19 PM
[tscii:51f96b07a5]Jo gears up for wedding May 18, 2006

Surya –Jo starrer Jillenu Oru Kadhal’s shoot is over and dubbing and background music score is going on.
Surya is very much happy about the way the movie has shaped up. A. R. Rahman’s score is said to be out of the world. Meanwhile, buzz is rife that the lead pair could announce their wedding plans after the release of the film. Adding weight is the fact that Jo is in a hurry to complete her assignments and she is not accepting new ones. We hope that this long standing saga like that of Sonia and Selvaraghavan at least has a fairy tale ending. Watch this space for more developments.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/may-06-03/18-05-06-surya.html

so much hype on the songs!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: [/tscii:51f96b07a5]

Ramakrishna
18th May 2006, 11:23 PM
Summer Movies delayed?

May be its the delay time in Kollywood. "Pudhupettai", which was earlier slated for May 19th has been postponed for May 26th. "Jilendru Oru Kathal" whose music album was expected today seems to be postponed to early June. "God Father" which was scheduled to release in May also goes to June. "Vettayadu Vilayadu", which is supposed to be released in early June may also get delayed. Hopefully all of them releases early as there are lot of expectations from fans of Kamal, Surya and Ajith.

rashid2raj
18th May 2006, 11:47 PM
Any press release from JOK team??

Scale
24th May 2006, 11:20 AM
Strange, A much awaited earlier relase has got no news about the making nor audio release. Is everything in control?

Guru & Shivaji already completed 3 songs. JOEK?? :roll:

dinesh2002
24th May 2006, 03:15 PM
[tscii:f8dd2d7c88]Suriya drives Swift!

By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 24 May , 2006, 12:03

Suriya and his Jillendru Oru kathal is the first film unit in India to shoot at the factory premises of country’s largest selling car manufacturer, ‘Maruti Udyog Limited’ in Gurgaon in Haryana.
It was a coup of sorts for Suriya’s unit to get special permission to shoot as even Bollywood films were denied permission earlier to shoot inside the factory of the auto giant. In the film, Suriya plays a Maruti test driver wearing the company uniform. Producer Gjanavel of Studio Green has tied up with Maruti for an in-placement ad.

The agency which made this possible was the Chennai based “Options”. Says Sujit Kumar of “Options”: “It was an ideal opportunity for any car manufacturer to be a part of Jillendru Oru Kathal. Maruti grabbed this opportunity to showcase their brand ‘Swift’ which will be driven by Suriya in the film”.

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14211808
[/tscii:f8dd2d7c88]

baba88
24th May 2006, 10:12 PM
I copied this message from ARR Yahoo group:
------------
Hi Folks,

My cousin works in a advt agency and he had worked on the tie-up with
Maruti Swift for product placement in the movie JOK. (Surya plays an
engineer in Maruti Udyog or a dealer and is seen driving the Swift in
the movie.)

My cousin says music release is planned on June 23rd and movie either
on July 14th or 21st.
------------
So be patient :)

Surya
26th May 2006, 08:31 AM
That's almos a month away!! :cry: :(

dinesh2002
26th May 2006, 05:46 PM
i heard Audio is already launched???is it???!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess_Me
27th May 2006, 02:05 AM
i heard Audio is already launched???is it???!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see any release announcements?

dinesh2002
27th May 2006, 09:59 AM
[tscii:403912657c]Jillunu Oru Kadhal: Soars

The next venture for the Suriya – Jyothika pair is Jillunu Oru Kadhal. This movie’s shooting is almost in its ending stage. The movie has come for its sale. Distribution rights for this movie range high. Sources say, the producers of this movie have hiked their rates (just like the movies of actor Vijay), so the distributors are in a dilemma now.
http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire/id/3968/news/JillunuOruKadhal.html[/tscii:403912657c]

A.ANAND
27th May 2006, 10:57 AM
the audio releasing fist week of next month :banghead: :banghead: :rotfl:

baba88
3rd June 2006, 03:33 AM
audio is releasing next friday.
9th june 2006

svaisn
3rd June 2006, 05:48 AM
where did u get this info fromm

source?

july
3rd June 2006, 11:31 AM
my source say..JOK release on 12th... 8-)

dinesh2002
3rd June 2006, 07:48 PM
enna paa ellam viladuringe.... which isthe correct date??? Vallavan also released already......

baba88
3rd June 2006, 11:27 PM
I asked a friend in India. He said that it's supposed to be released next friday.

lancelot
6th June 2006, 12:15 AM
9th june 2006

start of World Cup & relese of JOK same day...
hmmmmmm

hehe

Guess_Me
6th June 2006, 12:22 AM
Message at Yahoo's Official AR Rahman Fan Club on June 4th

Hi Guys,

Today got a glimpse of JOK at the chennai trade centre . It was too crowded to stand there and watch. From what i remember it has something like six songs. one i remember was Oru ooril....Good visuals i couldnt hear the song properly. I think it was some sort of promo for the laptop.

Bye
Jai

sad
7th June 2006, 09:23 AM
[tscii:a95a8cbc74]Suriya-Jo- Off to Canada!

By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 07 June , 2006

Good news! The talkie portion of Suriya’s home production Jillendru Oru Kathal is over with a final shoot near Mahabalipuram. Producer Gjanavel and director Krishna has to be congratulated for wrapping up the film in four months.

Now Gjanavel is planning an audio launch of the film by mid-June. Later the unit of Suriya, Jyothika and Bhumika will be flying to Canada to shoot two songs in some never-seen-before locations in the country side.

Gjanavel say that the film is shaping out extremely well and the songs tuned by A.R.Rahman are going to rock the charts. They plan to release the film by July end.[/tscii:a95a8cbc74]

Raikkonen
7th June 2006, 11:12 AM
Four Months ah....
Surya said he had started JOK after Ghajini...

july
7th June 2006, 12:16 PM
[tscii:845f7c6942]Suriya-Jo- Off to Canada!

By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 07 June , 2006

Good news! The talkie portion of Suriya’s home production Jillendru Oru Kathal is over with a final shoot near Mahabalipuram. Producer Gjanavel and director Krishna has to be congratulated for wrapping up the film in four months.

Now Gjanavel is planning an audio launch of the film by mid-June. Later the unit of Suriya, Jyothika and Bhumika will be flying to Canada to shoot two songs in some never-seen-before locations in the country side.

Gjanavel say that the film is shaping out extremely well and the songs tuned by A.R.Rahman are going to rock the charts. They plan to release the film by July end.[/tscii:845f7c6942]

so the song not release on 9 June ..might be 15 june something ..

rashid2raj
7th June 2006, 01:07 PM
9th june 2006

hmmmmmm

hehe

Would have been a FANTASTIC DAY..

baba88
7th June 2006, 04:38 PM
But Godfather movie is releasing on the same day.

And you can't know when the audio will release. You know the new method of releasing the audio before the official launch.

lancelot
7th June 2006, 05:01 PM
9th june 2006

hmmmmmm

hehe

Would have been a FANTASTIC DAY..

i know... imagin a good football match with JOK running on the iPod... that would have been heaven...

but there is still hope

hehe

baba88
8th June 2006, 01:41 AM
Listen to this:

http://rapidshare.de/files/22479294/ARRahman.mp3.html

(alternative link)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGD64QH2

billrafeek
8th June 2006, 03:29 AM
can't wait for jok songs.........i'm dying over here........ :)

lancelot
8th June 2006, 09:32 AM
i cant wait no more... when will it be??? ohh god... this is so hard to take...

hehe

Guess_Me
8th June 2006, 10:02 AM
Has anyone listened to the remaining part of the interview? Does ARR hint on any particular song from JOK or Sivaji?

dinesh2002
8th June 2006, 10:35 AM
so from June 9 it went to June 15....how long some more la.... aiyooo.... :P

Ramakrishna
8th June 2006, 01:18 PM
Listen to this:

(alternative link)

What is this? Not able to download

july
8th June 2006, 08:25 PM
Listen to this:

(alternative link)

it an audio log of arr interview...
interviewer asking Arr wht song u like..
Arr think for sometime and dunno wht to tell..suddenly interviewer give some helping words..and instead make Arr say, track in JOK and Shivaji are sound good..
:P

Ramakrishna
8th June 2006, 09:08 PM
Listen to this:

(alternative link)

Arr think for sometime and dunno wht to tell..suddenly interviewer give some helping words..and instead make Arr say, track in JOK and Shivaji are sound good..

oh i think this is the Kumudam interview

rashid2raj
8th June 2006, 09:12 PM
Listen to this:

(alternative link)

oh i think this is the Kumudam interview

Yes it is..

july
10th June 2006, 07:27 PM
will this album 100% release in this month ?
many crap album out there need some refreshing music... :P

baba88
10th June 2006, 09:40 PM
I don't know what's happening. My friend told me that the album release was postponed. But the album should be released within the next two weeks.

sad
12th June 2006, 03:42 PM
[tscii:d5e123d084]`Jill.. `audio goes for 40!

By Moviebuzz | Monday, 12 June , 2006

The audio rights of Jillendru Oru Kathal has gone for Rs 40 Lakhs. Star Music has purchased the audio rights of the film which has music by A.R.Rahman.
It is after a long time that an audio of a Tamil film has been sold at Rs 40 Lakhs. Remember that an audio of Rahman used to be around Rs 1 Crore a few years back! Last year Chandramukhi audio was sold for Rs 80 Lakhs and Anniyan at Rs 60 lakhs!

The audio market has reached an all time low as more people download music than buy audio! Now the big question is –Will Rahman be able to churn out hit music with Jillendru Oru Kathal?

[/tscii:d5e123d084]

Djpak
12th June 2006, 04:52 PM
Star music who also delayed Godfather audio releasing :huh:

rashid2raj
12th June 2006, 05:12 PM
Atleast they should put some track info.. How many songs in film??

dinesh2002
12th June 2006, 05:28 PM
[tscii:e783addd61]`Jill.. `audio goes for 40!

By Moviebuzz | Monday, 12 June , 2006

The audio rights of Jillendru Oru Kathal has gone for Rs 40 Lakhs. Star Music has purchased the audio rights of the film which has music by A.R.Rahman.
It is after a long time that an audio of a Tamil film has been sold at Rs 40 Lakhs. Remember that an audio of Rahman used to be around Rs 1 Crore a few years back! Last year Chandramukhi audio was sold for Rs 80 Lakhs and Anniyan at Rs 60 lakhs!

The audio market has reached an all time low as more people download music than buy audio! Now the big question is –Will Rahman be able to churn out hit music with Jillendru Oru Kathal?

[/tscii:e783addd61]

typical SIFY a$$ :roll: :roll: :roll:

anywayz,when is the audio gonna release??? they didint mention that but mention whether ARR is gonna come out with a hit or not... :evil: :x

Vysar
12th June 2006, 05:34 PM
All time low JOK audio rights considered high for current times

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14225409

ansa400
13th June 2006, 07:14 AM
Actually Sify.com in its previous articles praised the audio so much and also claimed that the audio "will surely rock the charts", "is outta the world"....... then why should they have a doubt abt the success of the album? :banghead: Useless Sify.

svaisn
13th June 2006, 09:36 AM
Dont trust this sify news group

they are a crap

selvakumar
13th June 2006, 10:47 AM
Dont trust this sify news group

they are a crap

Guess_Me
13th June 2006, 01:03 PM
[tscii:fa31517f4f]JOK – exceptional music with Rahman’s own number!
June 13, 2006

While most of the top actresses get enough print and electronic space in the media, the guys are usually left behind. The man who has slowly but steadily built a niche for him is none other than Surya.

Surya who is now the most sought after hero after the success of Ghajini is now seen endorsing nearly half a dozen products including TVS motorbikes, Sunfeast biscuits and Pepsi cola. It has been a long journey for the chocolate hero to the prodigal son to the dashing cop. Ask him about his role in Jillenu Oru Kadhal, with his (who else?) Jo, he flashes a shy smile. “It’s a romantic tale but has several dimensions to it. The film is complete but for a song which would soon be shot in Canada”.

Ask him why it has taken so long to finish the film, he said, “I heard the story even before Ghajini but could not find the time to accommodate dates. The wait is however worth it. It’s a sensitive film much different from the masala and violence.”

The same team as Ghajini is at work in Jillenu Oru Kadhal. But, Gowtham Menon’s associate Krishna is the director. R D Rajasekhar is the cinematographer. A R Rahman’s music is said to be simply out of the world. The special point is a song sung by ARR himself.

And to the all important question? Marriage? “It would most definitely be at the end of the year” signs off Surya with his unmistakable smile.[/tscii:fa31517f4f]

rashid2raj
13th June 2006, 03:24 PM
[tscii:8bf8f74173]JOK – exceptional music with Rahman’s own number!
June 13, 2006

While most of the top actresses get enough print and electronic space in the media, the guys are usually left behind. The man who has slowly but steadily built a niche for him is none other than Surya.

Surya who is now the most sought after hero after the success of Ghajini is now seen endorsing nearly half a dozen products including TVS motorbikes, Sunfeast biscuits and Pepsi cola. It has been a long journey for the chocolate hero to the prodigal son to the dashing cop. Ask him about his role in Jillenu Oru Kadhal, with his (who else?) Jo, he flashes a shy smile. “It’s a romantic tale but has several dimensions to it. The film is complete but for a song which would soon be shot in Canada”.

Ask him why it has taken so long to finish the film, he said, “I heard the story even before Ghajini but could not find the time to accommodate dates. The wait is however worth it. It’s a sensitive film much different from the masala and violence.”

The same team as Ghajini is at work in Jillenu Oru Kadhal. But, Gowtham Menon’s associate Krishna is the director. R D Rajasekhar is the cinematographer. A R Rahman’s music is said to be simply out of the world. The special point is a song sung by ARR himself.

And to the all important question? Marriage? “It would most definitely be at the end of the year” signs off Surya with his unmistakable smile.[/tscii:8bf8f74173]

Yeeeeeeeeaaah,... ARR-song in Jillendru oru kadhal.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ramakrishna
13th June 2006, 04:39 PM
aana audio release date podamaattengraangle :cry:

lancelot
13th June 2006, 05:41 PM
[tscii:30cb9d7b78]
And to the all important question? Marriage? “It would most definitely be at the end of the year” signs off Surya with his unmistakable smile.

u call this the all important question... are you out of your mind. who cares when he get married..

the all important question is.. WHEN IS THE AUDIO RELESING????

hehe
:D[/tscii:30cb9d7b78]

Guess_Me
13th June 2006, 05:44 PM
[tscii:1e4bbf9e77]JOK songs rock, says Surya

Tuesday June 13 2006 12:26 IST

Kollywood’s most eligible bachelor Suriya is looking suspiciously happy these days. At a time when other top stars are busy chasing action-based films, Suriya has just wrapped up Jillendru oru kaadhal.

“Only a song and a half is left and Jo, Bhumika and myself will be finishing the same in Canada,” says Suriya in an informal chat.

The script was told to him over two years ago, before Ghajini was made. And how did Suriya know that Kollywood would suffer from an overdose of blood and gore? “I liked the story, and it is something everyone will connect with,” he says.

Isn’t the story somewhat like Mouna Ragam? we ask but he is unfazed. “Actually it is very different. There are plenty of dimensions to it,” he says.

The shy, irresolute Suriya that we saw in films like Nanda has emerged as a performing artiste in both films and in the box office. “I keep switching tracks. I try to see that there is a day and night difference between my previous film and the current one,” he explains his strategy.

Between growing up as an actor, from Nanda onwards, to endorsing MNC products such as Pepsi and ITC Sunfeast biscuits, Suriya has somewhere along the road learnt not to fall into the image trap that other heroes have fallen a victim to.

Of course it is the same Ghajini team which is doing duty in Jillendru oru kaadhal. Although Gautham Menon is not directing the film, his assistant Krishna is debuting as one with this film, and Rajashekar is comfortably behind the camera.

Music director A R Rahman, who had been the one to get the project going by signing up first, had apparently delivered a couple of songs even before the shooting started! The highlight of the film is a song sung by Rahman himself. Is it true?

Rahman has put his soul into this film, and the songs are rocking, is all that Suriya would tell us.

Next on the cards is a film with Gautham Menon which goes on the floors in the first week of July. What about marriage? A long pause. “It should happen by the end of the year,” says Suriya and you cannot miss the smile in his voice.[/tscii:1e4bbf9e77]

Guess_Me
13th June 2006, 05:47 PM
All these articles are skyrocketing expectation. What if the songs fall short of it?

Djpak
13th June 2006, 07:16 PM
All these articles are skyrocketing expectation. What if the songs fall short of it?

This release is first movie from N.Krishna songs and the movie will be big blockbuster as : Roja (MR) Genntle man (Shankar) and Minnale (Gowtham) :)

rashid2raj
13th June 2006, 07:22 PM

This release is first movie from N.Krishna songs and the movie will be big blockbuster as : Roja (MR) Genntle man (Shankar) and Minnale (Gowtham) :)

rashid2raj
13th June 2006, 08:31 PM
AIJO, jus can't wait for JOK songs.. I understand the media now.. They're also big ARR fans.. That's why they overhype ARR movies, cus they can't wait too.. :D

rsubras
13th June 2006, 09:58 PM
rashid, arr's popularity pathi oru bit therinjukanumna rediff survey ku ponga, whoz the best bollywood composer nu ketta question ku ellorum one voice la Rahman..rahman nu sollirukkanga...... :D

isnt it cute and nice

rashid2raj
13th June 2006, 10:09 PM
rashid, arr's popularity pathi oru bit therinjukanumna rediff survey ku ponga, whoz the best bollywood composer nu ketta question ku ellorum one voice la Rahman..rahman nu sollirukkanga...... :D

isnt it cute and nice

Rahman rules.. :thumbsup:

billrafeek
13th June 2006, 10:18 PM
Oh my god i can't wait any more...ARR rulez

A.ANAND
14th June 2006, 06:43 AM
JOK ALBUMA ROMBA ETHIRPATTU APPARAM PULLAMBAMA IRUNTHA SARI :lol: :lol: :lol:

svaisn
14th June 2006, 08:42 AM
JOK ALBUMA ROMBA ETHIRPATTU APPARAM PULLAMBAMA IRUNTHA SARI :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nalla erunthaalum polamburathu vera oru ghosti erukku anand ;-)

bingleguy
14th June 2006, 08:50 AM
Surya n Jo i guess .... to be watched !

btw Aamir Khan has decided to remake Ghajini next year.... he has proposed n approached Murugadoss for handling the film

baba88
15th June 2006, 03:02 AM
Hope that the album will be released this weekend.

baba88
15th June 2006, 10:12 PM
Movie: Jillunu Oru Kadhal (2006)
Cast:Surya, Jothika, Bhoomika Chawla
Producer: Gnanavel (Studio Green)
Associate Producer: Kalaippuli S. Thanu
Director: Krishna ("Kaakha Kaakha" Gautham Menon's Assistant)
Dialogue: Sujatha
Lyrics: Kavi Perarasu, Vairamuthu, Vaali
Stunts Peter Hein
Editing: V.T Vijayan, Suresh Urs
Choreography: Brindha
Camera: R.D Rajasekhar
Singers: Naresh Iyer, Madhushree, A.R. Rahman, Sunitha Saradhy
Music: A.R Rahman

Movie Release Date: July 23 or 30
Audio Release Date: June 16th
*Sourced Yahoo's Official AR Rahman Fan Club

Guess_Me
15th June 2006, 10:17 PM
When did this message arrive at Yahoo Group?

Ramakrishna
15th June 2006, 10:41 PM
Movie: Jillunu Oru Kadhal (2006)
Cast:Surya, Jothika, Bhoomika Chawla
Producer: Gnanavel (Studio Green)
Associate Producer: Kalaippuli S. Thanu
Director: Krishna ("Kaakha Kaakha" Gautham Menon's Assistant)
Dialogue: Sujatha
Lyrics: Kavi Perarasu, Vairamuthu, Vaali
Stunts Peter Hein
Editing: V.T Vijayan, Suresh Urs
Choreography: Brindha
Camera: R.D Rajasekhar
Music: A.R Rahman

Movie Release Date: July 23 or 30
Audio Release Date: June 16th
*Sourced Yahoo's Official AR Rahman Fan Club

Hey, so tommorrow audio release :o Is the release date true or another disappointment?

baba88
15th June 2006, 11:05 PM
I don't know. I just copied it from Tamilnapster.

Guess_Me
15th June 2006, 11:18 PM
Oh that one was posted a week ago

rashid2raj
16th June 2006, 12:14 AM

dinesh2002
16th June 2006, 02:13 PM

for JOK audio???WHERE DID U GUYS GOT THIS INFO??? :shock: is it OUT???