PDA

View Full Version : Godfather dropped !!!

baba88
21st May 2005, 01:58 PM
The much awaited movie Godfather has been dropped !!!

njv
21st May 2005, 04:22 PM
Possible because they had financial difficulties and eventually KSR himself put money to produce it. Bad luck to Ajit and ARR fans, since they have to wait a little more to get another movie.

MADDY
21st May 2005, 07:43 PM
yaa rite.......GF is dropped into the hearts of ARR-Ajith fans, GF drops its slackness and gets scheduled for a quick release, GF drops as boon for audio industry breaking audio sales, GF drops as a raindrop in the desert of box-office, GF drops as a waterfall of fame running into plains of North as well,GF drops as a bomb for IR,IR's sons and his fans.........yaa rite GF is dropped.....

look how happy is njv, ME release anaathum onnuthan drop aayirundhalam onnudhan......it is non-existent in any coundown.....

A.ANAND
21st May 2005, 07:50 PM
GF droppa???ennda eppadi puluvaringga!!ethuvaraikkum entha
oru newsum illa.please baba88 visit www.cinesouth.com

njv
21st May 2005, 08:50 PM
MADDY

dont get so disappointed. I am also looking for ARR album after a long gap. I heard the news thru my friend who distribute movies that the production right now has stoped. so the movie wont be released atleast till july end. may be GF will be released by Aug 15, but not june. dont get me wrong, i am sharing the news i have go

also because of your kiddish postings, I stoped posting in ARR forum. if your goal is to keep me away from tfm, plesae go ahead and be my guest

thanks

baba88
21st May 2005, 09:34 PM
Here is the news :

www.ajithfans.com

Dragun
22nd May 2005, 01:35 AM
They've already shot a lot of it, so I'm sure it is merely postponed and not shelved.

njv
22nd May 2005, 02:21 AM
Okay, maddy just to make you happy, its going to be released for Diwali, provided they get some more funding. rumour is that ajit will fund it to release the movie. lets hope they release the CD atleast, because ARR has done the songs already.

MADDY
22nd May 2005, 08:30 AM
thnx njv......

i know there is a little chance for GF to be released if the news received is true.........i dunt know y it happens to ARR only......udhaya also went the same way and it released at a time when whole industry had changed......this is so bad and could very well end ARR's chances of making a comeback to no.1 slot in TFM....

RR
22nd May 2005, 10:24 AM
No duplicate threads please..