PDA

View Full Version : Manaivi

dharshanie
16th May 2005, 03:05 PM
Can anyon plssss tell me where I can get updates on this serial (manaivi)???????????
tHanks in advance

aanaa
17th May 2005, 05:22 AM
Can anyon plssss tell me where I can get updates on this serial (manaivi)???????????
tHanks in advance

goto
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Manaivi/
can update from day 1
enjoy!!

dharshanie
17th May 2005, 03:01 PM
Thanks so much but when i click on the link it says - sorry you are not allowed to access this site. It's open to memebers only. So whjen I searched for the manaivi group on the yahoo groups search engine it didn't give me any results. Is there anyway you can get me into the grp????

Thanks sooooooooooooo much

usha_pooja
5th June 2005, 02:04 AM
tHanks in advance

goto
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Manaivi/
can update from day 1
enjoy!!

Also u r able 2 get da song 4 manalvi in da manalvi groups which has been composed by a 10 yr boy who is da son of musican Dhina i found that out on galatta.com.

Also there wos one interesting fact abt this young musican is that he wos da youngest person 2 do compose music @ a very young age.

Take care from Usha

laxy
26th September 2005, 11:01 PM
here is another link :

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/manaivi-serial/

usha_pooja
27th September 2005, 02:12 AM
here is another link :

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/manaivi-serial/

thanks 4 da link.

take care

from usha

usha_pooja
9th November 2005, 01:27 AM
da serial is a load of rubbish especially now with this pathetic non sense but i read da updates. However, i dont watch da serial unless i end up in a friends house where i hv 2 stay beyond 9pm otherwise never.

I wos once offered if i wanted da video but i said no. However, now i wont even touch da serial but read it only. Even though its a load of junk i feel like giving a director a nice lecure abt this serial man its just rubbish n its non sense. But its better than kolangal.

Take care
from usha

evolution
17th November 2005, 11:07 PM
C J Bhaskar who was great with the way he started Annamalai can do better. Some of the characters in Manaivi are such a waste. I like this Arivu track.

usha_pooja
18th November 2005, 02:44 AM
C J Bhaskar who was great with the way he started Annamalai can do better. Some of the characters in Manaivi are such a waste. I like this Arivu track.

evolution i agree da fact that some of da characters from manaivi such as mental sri n divya r a total waste of time. N i believe that CJ Baskhar can do a lot better especially in annamalai n chitti where his serials where a total hit.

Take care

from usha

evolution
23rd November 2005, 10:11 PM
who is mental sri Usha-pooja? there are a whole lot of other waste characters too. That gang of baddies with that kudumi and mottai were another such wasteful bunch. Wonder why all their tracks came in.

Lambretta
23rd November 2005, 11:08 PM
I wonder y they put Ramani & Arasu as brothers in this serial......the 2 hardly hav ne ineraction neways...?? :? :roll:
Arasu hasn't been shown to meet his family in the serial so far.......?

aanaa
24th November 2005, 04:04 AM
who is mental sri Usha-pooja? there are a whole lot of other waste characters too. That gang of baddies with that kudumi and mottai were another such wasteful bunch. Wonder why all their tracks came in.

very boring - those charactors?
now thiru family?
arasu - money /power greedy

Lambretta
24th November 2005, 11:09 PM
Pity Malashree fell in his trap! I don't really like tat character neways.......the way she talks & (ugh!) the way she giggles......worse than today's schoolgirls! :x :roll:

usha_pooja
26th November 2005, 01:44 AM

evolution da garl whos married 2 arasu shes actually called mala sri but i know ppl call her from mental shri cos of her creepy laugh which sounds lik wrose than a skool kid n da way she acts. SO PLZ DIRECTOR KILL HER OFF!!!!!!!!!!! SHES A PAIN ON MY BK SIDE.

I WISH IF I BECOME A DIRECTOR I WILL GO N KICK N GET RID OF SOME PPL CHARACTERS COS THEY R RUBBISH N DA SERIAL IS HEADIN NO WHERE.

Take care
from usha

Surya
26th November 2005, 02:30 AM
Is anyone else starting to HATE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: the Rohini Charecter!!!!

Also Divya's Sis in law fat ugly husband!! :evil:

usha_pooja
26th November 2005, 02:36 AM
Is anyone else starting to HATE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: the Rohini Charecter!!!!

i always hated rohini since i saw her face she freaks me out shes better off of doin this show which she does in sun tv cos she freaks me out. Also, i feel like throwing an axe or choppin her in2 pieces cos shes a pain.

K divyas sis in law n her husband r also demadin thiru 2 do things but i luv thiru. Meanin da person whos actin this role. AAH hes my fav.

Take care
from usha

Surya
26th November 2005, 05:02 AM
I don't even like her in the shows. Supposedly she left her town hoping to become the next Simran. :? :?

Selvam from Metti Oli right? :)

Lambretta
26th November 2005, 08:10 AM

i always hated rohini since i saw her face she freaks me out shes better off of doin this show which she does in sun tv cos she freaks me out. Also, i feel like throwing an axe or choppin her in2 pieces cos shes a pain.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :P

Lambretta
26th November 2005, 08:13 AM
Yep tats him! :) (donno his real name tho...)
Quite a diff. role he's playing here, of a hard-hearted, doubtful, materialistic dude, as opposed to the 'softer' characters he normally played in previous serials (MO, mangalyam etc.).....

usha_pooja
26th November 2005, 08:54 PM
Quite a diff. role he's playing here, of a hard-hearted, doubtful, materialistic dude, as opposed to the 'spfter' characters he normally played in previous serials (MO, mangalyam etc.).....

well hes real name is vishwa. Wow really gud roles hes playin interestin. Also i heard that he played a bit of a baddy in chitti where he ended up kidnappin his wife or something like that.

take care
from usha

Lambretta
26th November 2005, 10:18 PM
Him in Chitthi?? :? Um.......can't recall......

evolution
27th November 2005, 12:28 PM
Cj Bhaskar a director I admire for his works like the beginning of Annamalai and some portions of Chitti etc is gone lost these days. so sad. He and others like Naga, and few others in Minbimbangal group were the good ones for TV serials. but i guess the working logistics of time amd money in tv is killing all of them. sad

evolution
27th November 2005, 12:31 PM
yes Vishwa was in chitti- think a photographer with brown lensed eyes. Nice role. He tried to blackmail chitti's daughter or something in it. It was a small but noticible role.

aanaa
27th November 2005, 08:29 PM
yes Vishwa was in chitti- think a photographer with brown lensed eyes. Nice role. He tried to blackmail chitti's daughter or something in it. It was a small but noticible role.

Vishva - good actor - normally does his job well
but in manavi - his role is not suitable
married but dancing for his sister's voice

usha_pooja
28th November 2005, 09:09 PM

Vishva - good actor - normally does his job well
but in manavi - his role is not suitable
married but dancing for his sister's voice

yeah i agree a bit like maniks from metti oli (recallin da role that his on screen brother acted aka chetan).

Evolution brown eyes nice. Acted as a photographer oooooo. One thing 4 sure is he got really famous in this role n started 2 hv a number of roles after this serial.

take care
from usha

aanaa
29th November 2005, 08:17 AM
Evolution brown eyes nice. Acted as a photographer oooooo. One thing 4 sure is he got really famous in this role n started 2 hv a number of roles after this serial.

take care
from usha

"uthayam " serial (?) did act very well

usha_pooja
29th November 2005, 04:56 PM

take care
from usha

"uthayam " serial (?) did act very well

oh yeah aanaa he did act very well in that serial. Da dialogues n da way he acted wos abousely superb. I could remember watchin almost every episode exp 4 da last few weeks. He wos gud.

But 1 thing 4 sure when hes angry it doesnt suit him @ all i can remember especially da eyes man they were scary.

take care
from usha

Lambretta
1st December 2005, 06:30 PM
Btw, cud ne-one decipher tat insane chanting in the background music whenever they show scenes w/ Arasu? Like when they show a scene w/ Arasu looking furious/insulted, this background music starts playing.......it sounds sumthing like 'Ariv-irukaaaaa'........ :lol:
I jus hate it when tat music starts playing........And I'm starting to hate tat Mad-a sree girl even more! :evil:
Btw, my mom tells me tat fat lady acting as her mother is Raja Sulochana (a yesteryears' actress).......??

ts
1st December 2005, 06:45 PM
Btw, my mom tells me tat fat lady acting as her mother is Raja Sulochana (a yesteryars' actress).......??

It is not Rajasulochana .. she is way way too old now.

usha_pooja
1st December 2005, 11:23 PM
Btw, my mom tells me tat fat lady acting as her mother is Raja Sulochana (a yesteryars' actress).......??

yes thats true infact shes that women who acted as that kerala women from annamalai.

take care
from usha

aanaa
2nd December 2005, 07:54 AM
But 1 thing 4 sure when hes angry it doesnt suit him @ all i can remember especially da eyes man they were scary.

take care
from usha

he is Ok
now in Nimmathi

aanaa
2nd December 2005, 07:58 AM
Raja Sulochana (a yesteryears' actress).......??

r u refereing 'pasi sathya'
rohini 's mothrin law

pasi was a good movie directed by ?

Lambretta
2nd December 2005, 08:28 AM

yes thats true infact shes that women who acted as that kerala women from annamalai.
Ohh......ok! :)

Lambretta
2nd December 2005, 08:28 AM
rohini 's mothrin law
Nope......Malasree's mother/Arasu's MIL! :)

usha_pooja
2nd December 2005, 09:22 PM

take care
from usha

he is Ok
now in Nimmathi

I DONT GET U AANAA SORI

TAKE CARE
FROM USHA

aanaa
4th December 2005, 08:57 PM
rohini 's mothrin law
Nope......Malasree's mother/Arasu's MIL! :)

hername is KS Jeyalaxmy

Lambretta
4th December 2005, 10:04 PM
hername is KS Jeyalaxmy
Ohh.....tks! :D
I'll let my mum know this....hopefully even she'll be cleared abt her 'Rajasulochana' doubt! :)

usha_pooja
7th December 2005, 03:41 PM
hername is KS Jeyalaxmy
Ohh.....tks! :D
I'll let my mum know this....hopefully even she'll be cleared abt her 'Rajasulochana' doubt! :)

k

usha_pooja
16th February 2006, 05:23 PM
IMPORTANT NEWS

DIS SERIAL IS ENDIN ON 24TH OF DIS MONTH.

aanaa
17th February 2006, 12:55 AM
IMPORTANT NEWS

DIS SERIAL IS ENDIN ON 24TH OF DIS MONTH.

thank u for the breaking news

may be true

sudden changes

there is no reason -all of a sudden -Arunadevy - Thiviya's SIL turns good.

everything has an end

usha_pooja
17th February 2006, 05:04 PM
no probs aanaa

take care

from usha

usha_pooja
22nd February 2006, 03:39 AM
nxt week onwards once manaivi serial has finished will be replaced by a serial called penn n an acteress called meera vasadevan who i think acted with spb charan in a movie 2gether is actin as da main person. Its yet agian directed by CJ Basker.

take care
from usha

aanaa
22nd February 2006, 06:57 PM
nxt week onwards once manaivi serial has finished will be replaced by a serial called penn n an acteress called meera vasadevan who i think acted with spb charan in a movie 2gether is actin as da main person. Its yet agian directed by CJ Basker.

take care
from usha

thanks for the info

usha_pooja
22nd February 2006, 10:51 PM
no probs also theres a group 4 penn in yahoo n its called penn_serial.

i will give u guys da website later on

take care

from usha

aanaa
25th February 2006, 07:54 AM
today is the last day for this serial

as usual happy ending!1

usha_pooja
25th February 2006, 04:25 PM
u know whats happened aanaa cos in da yahoo groups 4 manaivi i heard it wos a waste ending.

take care
from usha

aanaa
25th February 2006, 07:36 PM
u know whats happened aanaa cos in da yahoo groups 4 manaivi i heard it wos a waste ending.

take care
from usha

why waste?

may be hasty

but Amsa - takes good career as a welware officer for orphans

looks Ok

sahana6
26th February 2006, 01:45 AM
MANAVI IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!1 NEXT DRAMA PENN W/ PATHIBANS WIFE!!!

James Pain
26th February 2006, 05:54 AM
It finished on Friday? I didn't see it....:o

Is Penn Starting on Monday?

sahana6
26th February 2006, 07:36 AM
yeah! penn is starting on monday it looks interesting.
do u think i should start a topic 4 it?

Lambretta
26th February 2006, 04:32 PM
Wow! I'm surprised Manaivi has ended so suddenly! :o
Maybe ppl. wnated it to end 'cos it was eventually getting meaningless! :lol:
Btw, I din't see the last 2 episodes as I was out of town........cud neone summarise on wat hap'd plse?
Wat became of Divya & her hubby??
Wat abt the war between the 2 veni's (Krishna & (K)Hamsa)?? :D

great
26th February 2006, 04:56 PM
lamby and james do u guyz watch soaps :roll: :roll: :roll:

great
26th February 2006, 04:57 PM
MANAVI IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!1 NEXT DRAMA PENN W/ PATHIBANS WIFE!!!

x wife rite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D Seetha :)

usha_pooja
26th February 2006, 05:36 PM
thats correct sahana n great

usha_pooja
26th February 2006, 05:37 PM
Wow! I'm surprised Manaivi has ended so suddenly! :o
Maybe ppl. wnated it to end 'cos it was eventually getting meaningless! :lol:
Btw, I din't see the last 2 episodes as I was out of town........cud neone summarise on wat hap'd plse?
Wat became of Divya & her hubby??
Wat abt the war between the 2 veni's (Krishna & (K)Hamsa)?? :D

dunno i believe da director has made da endin so sudden i realised that. He should of made da ending better.

take care
from usha

Lambretta
26th February 2006, 06:15 PM
Yea I do......in my case it starts more or less out of curiosity & then interest.......& finally almost always to end up as addiction! :oops: :lol:

Lambretta
26th February 2006, 06:16 PM
dunno i believe da director has made da endin so sudden i realised that. He should of made da ending better.
Ok...but did u watch wat hap'd in the last 2 episodes??

aanaa
26th February 2006, 09:06 PM
Ok...but did u watch wat hap'd in the last 2 episodes??

Rohini - alumoonsi - is in inlaws with her parents too

- Vishva - meniac- divviya's hubby - killed golden suresh - mistaken for Arivu - while molesting Divviya.

Amsa - goes to work in childcare and taken care of kids..

Amsa's kid will be brought up by Krishnaveni.

usha_pooja
27th February 2006, 12:47 AM
k da character played by vishwa is a total maniac but vishwa himself aint a maniac.

so golden suresh wos killed.

My ending of dis could be:

ravi is dead police arrest maniac n ends up havin a jail sentence. Divya ending up crying n maniac asks 4 forgiveness.

Lambretta
28th February 2006, 11:14 PM
Rohini - alumoonsi - is in inlaws with her parents too

- Vishva - meniac- divviya's hubby - killed golden suresh - mistaken for Arivu - while molesting Divviya.

Amsa - goes to work in childcare and taken care of kids..

Amsa's kid will be brought up by Krishnaveni.
Tks for the info. Aanaa! :D

Golden Suresh = Ravi rite?

I last saw the episode wher Arivu catches him red-handed & beats him up, abt to chase him out on the road.....

Neways, maybe its good this serial has ended......they eventually made it short by first 'vanishing' Nilaveni & Vanaja, the other 2 sisters of the 2 Veni's.....!

usha_pooja
1st March 2006, 01:58 AM
Golden Suresh = Ravi rite?

golden suresh is ravi n hes actin in kalki which starts kushboo init

take care
from usha

Surya
3rd March 2006, 03:36 AM

:lol: @ Lamby...Mine started out because I was forced to watch it...:cry: I can't go to my room, because I need to spend time with the family...I can't do anything else because my mom, and anni watch Soaps...:cry: Started out as an innocent glance while playing Carrom Board with my bro and sis...then turned into a regular thing! :cry: :lol: :D

usha_pooja
3rd March 2006, 09:15 PM
bless u surya

take care
from usha

yosh
7th March 2006, 03:21 PM
His name is vishwa
Quite a diff. role he's playing here, of a hard-hearted, doubtful, materialistic dude, as opposed to the 'softer' characters he normally played in previous serials (MO, mangalyam etc.).....

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 06:53 AM
hasn't this finished?

kandiban
1st May 2006, 07:00 AM
here in malaysia the serial over pa , but the ending is not

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 07:02 AM
:rotfl: here in england....i think its ova...i gotcha ask muma...what was the ending? i rememba watch a few episodes...that ramani guy..krishnaveni...hamsaveni etc....

wendy
8th May 2006, 03:42 PM
it is still running as i can see it on program list in india....is it different or retelecast of episodes...pls clarify...thanks

usha_pooja
8th May 2006, 08:28 PM
wendy its da retelecast of da episodes.

take care
from usha

aanaa
9th May 2006, 06:56 AM
it is still running as i can see it on program list in india....is it different or retelecast of episodes...pls clarify...thanks

mnaivi - actually finished
but sunTV re telecasting in different time manaivi and kanavarukkaka ) - to fill the time slots
repeat