PDA

View Full Version : WHO HERE DOESNT THINK AISH IS "ALL THAT"

chaotic whisperz
6th May 2005, 05:39 AM
TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I DONT THINK SHE IS EVEN THAT PRETTY... I HAVE SEEN PHOTOS OF HER BEFORE AND... :lol:

chaotic whisperz
7th May 2005, 01:34 AM
so many views, yet yall are too scared to post anythin.................... wats da point den???????????

Surya
7th May 2005, 01:35 AM
ASH is ALL THAT and MORE!!! :P :P

chaotic whisperz
7th May 2005, 01:39 AM
are you fo real?? hell no she aint

girl needs a nose job for real

SSathiya
13th May 2005, 08:27 PM
Hi guys!
I read an inteview with vivek oberoi ( the guy aish is going to marry) and he claims that aish is the 3rd most beautiful woman on his list. The first beauty is his mother , second mathubala( frm the movie roja) and third is aish. Maybe hes saying it for the media but i bet aish was mad!!

blahblah
14th May 2005, 03:00 PM
so many views, yet yall are too scared to post anythin.................... wats da point den???????????

Too scared to post???????? :?

I was just feeling relieved that the guys on this hub aren't too silly to reply to absurd threads started by frustrated people. :D

And she remains a beauty whether some people like it or not! :D

P_R
15th May 2005, 12:23 AM
Hi guys!
I read an inteview with vivek oberoi ( the guy aish is going to marry) and he claims that aish is the 3rd most beautiful woman on his list. The first beauty is his mother , second mathubala( frm the movie roja) and third is aish. Maybe hes saying it for the media but i bet aish was mad!! Not the Madubala from Roja, she is known as Madhoo up north. The Madhubala he is referring to is the yesteryears Hindi star

chaotic whisperz
18th May 2005, 09:10 PM

I was just feeling relieved that the guys on this hub aren't too silly to reply to absurd threads started by frustrated people. :D

and where exactly is the threat???

this is a forum for i am assuming young ppl to come together and discuss things, yet yall dont discuss anything worth discussing or anything that young ppl even talk about

chaotic whisperz
18th May 2005, 09:11 PM

oh ye, i forgot, i am frustrated?!?!?! WTF is that... aish needs a frickin nose job