PDA

View Full Version : kanavarukaga Serial by Ekta Kapoor

Pages : [1] 2

SSathiya
14th November 2004, 08:51 AM
Hi guys!
I just started watching this new serial called Kanavaruka. It's going really great.
Has anyone been watching this..if so can you guys give me updates. The episodes on CD's take a long time to get to Canada..and i really want to know what happens.

thanks so much,
s.s

Surya
15th November 2004, 05:58 AM
I just saw a couple episodes. But I think all the soud effects are just plain silly! :P The Screenplay also seems a bit amature.
8)

Surya
15th November 2004, 06:00 AM
Last one I saw was, Vikram and Vikey are the same person. At day he is this nice person who listens to his mother, etc. etc. At night he is a womanizer who goes to different woman every night. He also marries the girl who is the main charecter. She never spends time with him, because he's @ work during day and out with woman @ night. She doesn't know that he is a womanizer yet. Thats all I know.
8)

SSathiya
17th November 2004, 10:34 PM
Thanks surya ,
I was wondering if they were the same person. Because i once saw this hindi movie where it was two different people and then one of them dies and the bad one becomes the good guy..etc etc..and i thought the serial was going in that direction..

thanks so much for telling me..
ssathiya

SSathiya
21st November 2004, 10:33 PM
Hi Surya,

What channel do you see this serial on? I get them on Cd here in Canada...it comes every week ...

I saw the episode where everyone gets to know that vikey and vikram are the same person.Also, they show that he still hasnt changed and he pays no attention to Sandhiya...

Have you seen the latest episode? The last part i saw was Sandhiya calling Vikram to go out to the party given by her friend but he keeps ignoring her call and is waiting for some other girl...

If you dont mind....what happens after that? Does he show any attention to her...??

Thanks,
ssathiya

Surya
22nd November 2004, 08:30 AM
Hi Ssathiya,
This Channel is on Sun TV. I don't really follow mega-seriels, thats why I couldn't kep you updated. But after that, he shows no attention to Sandiya, He just spends a lot of time with a girl called Mona. In the last episode on friday, he gets tickets to America, where he claims he and Mona will live for the rest of their lives. He goes home to get his things, and tells mona that he will meet her in the Airport. When he comes home, Sandiya tries to stop him, he slaps her and goes to his car, with his things, Sandiya follows him, in an AUTO because he is drunk. Since he is drunk, he crashes into a truck. She goes and checks on him, and he is dangerously bleeding from his head. That was all the last episode.

Surya
22nd November 2004, 08:31 AM
SSathiya,
Can't you apply for SUN TV in Canada. But keep in mind, Sun Tv is Overrated though. Not that good.
8)

SSathiya
22nd November 2004, 08:30 PM
Thanks Surya!
Someone told me that this serial is alot like KKUSUM ( hindi serial) also produced by Ekta Kapoor.
But its been going on for about 3-4 years now and the story has moved ahead to them having kids etc...

I wish i could apply to SUNTV but my dad wont let me. He knows im really into watching serials and i would just watch instead of focusing on school. I have two more years to go until i graduate university and he wont let me get SUNTV..ahhh so pathetic..eheh

But we get all the serials on tape and DVD so i get to watch everything in my free time.
Anyways...i really appreciate you updating me ..thanks alot!

SSATHIYA

serial_updater
24th November 2004, 07:30 PM
this week sandhya comes to know all about her husband she says gudbyeto the family.

SSathiya
25th November 2004, 02:10 AM
WHAT????

She leaves the family? Does her husband change after the accident??

SSathiya
27th November 2004, 08:43 AM
hey surya,
Have you been watching the serial lately? Whats been going on?

ssathiya

Surya
28th November 2004, 06:45 AM
I"m sorry, I just saw parts of it yesterday. And from what I could infer, the husband is still @ the hospital, and Sandhya, won't come and see him, He's still in a coma. his bro comes back from america.

SSathiya
28th November 2004, 10:02 PM
Thanks Surya!

Sandhiya shouldnt come and see him. He deserves what he got!

Whenever you get a chance...plese send me some updates.
ssathiya

Surya
29th November 2004, 04:40 AM
I'll try SSathiya. :)

Surya
2nd December 2004, 08:58 AM
SSathiya,

The docs say that Vikram might not live, so Viki' s parents decide to do a homam, and Sandhya prticipates, she doesn't eat the whole day, etc. And finally he wakes up, and Sandhya passes out. He opens his eyes, and he starts asking abut Sandhiya to his parents. They tell him about the hardships that Sandhya went through to make him live, etc. Sandhya's parents talk to Viki's parents asking them why they cheated S's Familiy, etc. Sadhya comes back to her mother's house, and says that she will not go back to Viki's house.
That was the last episode. :)
Regards.
8)

SSathiya
2nd December 2004, 09:38 AM
Thanks surya!

I really appreciate it :D :D :D :wink:

Surya
2nd December 2004, 09:57 AM
No Prob. :)
Regards. 8)

SSathiya
7th December 2004, 11:43 AM
Does vijay convice everyone about Uma?
Whats been happening..???

Surya
8th December 2004, 01:11 AM
Vijay and Uma fall in love. Vijay's mother, goes to Uma's house and starts insulting them. Later on, Vijay decides to go back to america, but this time, hopes to take Uma along with him. Goes to Uma's house and indirectly tells her to come with him.
Meanwhile,
Sandhya and Viki get closer.

Regards. 8)

Surya
8th December 2004, 01:12 AM
BTW: Nice new avatar. :D

SSathiya
8th December 2004, 05:08 AM
Thanks Surya!
Aw...they got closer..thats good..

:D

Surya
12th December 2004, 12:24 PM
lately, Sadhya's sister, I forget her name, gets married to Viki's cousin, I forget his name so lets call him Bob. They get married without the knowing of either parents, because none of them approve. Sandhya runs to the temple to try and stop it, because Bob's mother starts saying things like "yen mahane un thangai valachi potuta" so Sandhaya says "Yen Thangai appadi kadayathu"
So anywayz, she goes to try and stop the marriage. they get married already. She comes back home, angered. She won't talk to her sister. Meanwhile, Bob's mother decides to play nice, and welcomes the newlyweds. Later on, she tries to make the sisters hate eachother by doing some bad gossiping, like your sister doesn't like you, she got married with out your permission, etc. to Sandhya, and says, to her sis, that "yenna than irundhalum ippadiya peasama irrukarathu? Um mela un akka sandhaya vikku pasame illai"
It hasn't worked yet, but it might.

Meanwhile with Sandhya,
Eventhough Viki doesn't hate her anymore, he still can't see her as a wife. He asks her to be his friend.
She aggress, and goes to the Puja room and prays to god that Viki should accept her as a wife.

That tied up last week. :)

Regards. 8)

SSathiya
13th December 2004, 12:36 AM
Friends....ahhahah
:lol:
That guy makes me want to slap him across the face. If i were her i would go with him to the clubs and find myself a guy...that would show him...
but still this is a serial and of course sandhya is going to have to cry a million times more until they get together... :?

Surya
13th December 2004, 10:19 AM
////That guy makes me want to slap him across the face. If i were her i would go with him to the clubs and find myself a guy.///

:o :o :o What happened to the "accham, Naanam, Madam, and Payirpu"?

Just joking. :lol:

Regards. 8)

SSathiya
13th December 2004, 10:40 AM
Not for Vikki...

SSathiya
13th December 2004, 10:43 AM
Someone told me that Vikram sees one of his old gf's in a mall and looks are her with an angry expression.
Maybe shes the one who made him turn into the person he is today.
I bet its going to turn out that they were both lovers and then she decided to marry someone else...something along those lines...

Surya
13th December 2004, 10:51 AM
Really?
Its still Sunday here in the US. So, maybe that's the episode tommorow.

SSathiya
13th December 2004, 11:00 AM
ohh..maybe you missed it..
because the person who told me this lives in the states too..

Surya
13th December 2004, 11:02 AM
Really? Maybe it was Firday. I don't think I saw Fri's episode.

SSathiya
14th December 2004, 04:57 AM
Yeah i think it was fridays episode that you missed surya..

I saw a 2 hour episode today with the whole hospital scene and vikram getting better and the whole uma and vijay love matter.
...I was a little surprised when i saw the scenes where sandhiya was helping Vikram in the hospital and he would like try to hold her hand and stuff...so does that mean he likes her? But then they go back to the whole thing about him wanting to be friends...ahhhh

Anyways...What happened in today's episode ( monday)??

Surya
14th December 2004, 08:39 AM
Haven't seen it yet, its excatly 7:10 here.

Update after I see it.
Regards. 8)

SSathiya
14th December 2004, 09:55 AM
7:10 am or pm..wow !!!!

Surya
15th December 2004, 07:39 AM
It was pm when I wrote it.

Yesterday's episode, was...
Viki follows that girl around the mall, and finally misses her in the crowd. He takes a pic of her with his cellphone, and gives it to a friend and asks him to find her, no matter where she was. That night he comes home, and sees that girl sitting in his living room. We find out that the girl is Padmini, Sandhaya's best friend from America. :o

Regards. :wink:

SSathiya
15th December 2004, 07:46 AM
ahhh..stupid vikram... :evil:

I wonder why he has to go searching for women when hes got such a beautiful wife...so stupid!!! :cry:

Thanks Surya... :wink:

SSathiya
15th December 2004, 09:27 PM
Hey Surya,

Does it seem like Padmini likes Vikram too....my anger towards him is increasing with each episode.... :evil:
When i saw the hospital scenes and vikram calling out her name..i was thinking he would turn nice ...but i guessed wrong.

At least the director is doing a good job...making me all mad... :wink:

Surya
16th December 2004, 12:40 AM
I think that she thinks he's a BJP. (Bayangaramaana Jollu Party)

The director is still using the meaningless speial effects.

Regards. 8)

SSathiya
16th December 2004, 05:18 AM
BJP....lol...

Do you think sandya realizes what vikram is thinking??...
My friend told me that Padmini is going to be the other woman in Vkrams life..well one of them anyways..Cause Kanavarukaga is a remake of the hindi serial KKSUM..and thats what happens in that one.

...anyways keep me posted... :D

Surya
16th December 2004, 07:32 AM
There's also a Telugu version of the seriel.

Sure. :)

SSathiya
16th December 2004, 09:58 AM
Yah i saw the pictures for the Telugu one..
But i like the tamil version better..... :oops:

Surya
21st December 2004, 03:54 AM

Nothing much has been going on. Just more plotting to separate Sandhya and her sister, by the two old women in the house. Vikki tries to Jollufy more with Padmini. Sadhya's brother's sister, has a bad stomach ache, and goes to the hospatile. Sandhya's brother says that he will have a good future at his new job. That's all so far.

Regards. 8)

SSathiya
21st December 2004, 10:16 AM
Hey Surya,
I just heard on the radio that the actor who plays Vijay on Kanavarukaga has died. His name is Sarakesh, and he was hit by an electrical train.
Its so sad to hear this because he also acts in Manavi and other good serials, and he is an excellent actor.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

Surya
22nd December 2004, 01:02 AM
Thats sad.

What's interesting is the guy who plays Vijay in Kanavarukkaga, also plays a role in Manaivi, and the name of that role is Sarakesh. :(

Regards. :D

SSathiya
22nd December 2004, 04:33 AM
Yeah...he used his real name in Manavi... :(

Surya
22nd December 2004, 06:56 AM

no,
the guy who play's vijay in the tamil version, his name in manaivi is Sarakesh.

Rajni4ever
22nd December 2004, 07:08 AM
:twisted:
Kanavaruka 4 ever!

SSathiya
22nd December 2004, 12:34 PM

no,
the guy who play's vijay in the tamil version, his name in manaivi is Sarakesh.

yeah surya thats what i was trying to say as well.
Sarakesh plays vijay but he uses his real name in the serial manavi!! :D

ahi
10th January 2005, 04:53 PM
trying to figure out who Sarakesh is, I'm terrible with remembering character names, just out of curiosity who is Sarakesh in manaivi ?

ahi
10th January 2005, 04:57 PM
I notice that they have changed the actor who plays Padmini, I'm usually snoozing by then, alst week Sandhya asks her husband that they must take padmini out for dinner and that they all 3 should go out, Vikram feels akward at the suugestion and tries to avoid the programme but after much insisting from Snadhya and and later Padmini Vikram agrees.

also I think all is well between Sandhya and her sis, the plan by Sandya's sister in law thwarted as her sister and her hubby go to the bank and find outthat they have loan approved and it was becuase of Sandhya, at home sandhya's sis comes home and tells the family that they do not want to move and will stay with all of them.

SSathiya
13th January 2005, 02:45 AM
trying to figure out who Sarakesh is, I'm terrible with remembering character names, just out of curiosity who is Sarakesh in manaivi ?

Sarakesh is Neelaveni's BF in Manavi. He passed away in real life so they arent showing him anymore. They changed the guy who plays vijay in Kanavarukaga to shyam ( guy who acts in Kolangal as Rajesh "arthis husband, and in Adiguran Kannan)

If sandhya ever looks at Vikrams facial expressions she would notice something is going on. Is she that dumb? :D

SSathiya
13th January 2005, 02:47 AM
Who is the new person playing Padmini?

ahi
13th January 2005, 09:20 AM
i don't know her real name but she is presently acting in the serial AGHALAYA, she plays Shiva's wife.

SSathiya
14th January 2005, 06:30 AM
Ohh i dont watch ahalya.. :(

Is she the same person that comes in Kalki as pooja?

Ahi can you update me on what happens in Kanavarukaga after padmini pesters vikram to marry her.

:D

ahi
20th January 2005, 04:12 PM
I saw glimose last night, Padmini after being turned down by Vikram makes it her personal mission to et him to marry her, she does not want to be one of the many girls that Vikram has had his way with, she barges into the office and begins to talk to both Vikram and Sandhya about their troubled marrige life (i think she was alot more subtle that but she kept making hints) sandhya feels uncomfortable becuase she thinks that Vikram might think that she has been blabbering to Padmini about their troublesome marrige and Vikram too feels the same that Sandhya might think that he;s been telling Padmini all this information.

Sandhya asks Padmini since she has so much to tell them about their marrige life when is she going to get married, to which Padmini asnwers tht she will get married once Vikram puts his heart to it, this makes Vikram panic a little, she then goes on to tell Snadhya that she is waiting for Vikram to find her suitable husband, (something happened in between ...i missed a few seconds as i fell asleep) , anyway Vikram tries to create and arguement so that Sandhya would leave so that he can talk to Padmini privately.

back at home Vikram's parents and the rest of th family are having their meals, Sulkshana suggests that they should send Snadhya and Vikram to Australia as they have business delaing there, Chitra is not so happy about this, she tell Rajesh and Sulakshana that she will not agree and can't understand why couldn't they send her son and daughter in law instead.

I'm sure I' mssing stuff, I'm usually in bed by the time Kanavarukkaga comes on and end up sleeping before the end of the show. :(

SSathiya
26th January 2005, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the update Ahi!

I feel like reaching into the tv and slapping that guy. But i dont blame him..some guys are like that right...its his parents i blame...for raising him that way. And sandhya too..for letting him do that to her.
He tells her to leave ..but she wont..
but then again..if she leaves..there goes the story..ahah
:shock:

ahi
27th January 2005, 04:31 AM
Akila is talking to her Brother in law trying to prevent the marrige of Roja, she tells him that the guy that they have arranged for roja is not so good a man and that they are making a grave mistake, just then (Chitra (don't know her character name !) comes i9n and over hears this she is not amused by this.

Akila also tells her husband that this marriage must no go ahead, he tells her to keep quiet and she tells him that her intentions are honest this time and that she is looking out for Roja as she doesn't have child of her own. Her Husband dismisses her claims as this is so typical of Akila, to try and create havoc and tarnish any events that might bring happiness to their household.

Akila rings someone , who we don't see her, the lady is on the rocking chair, Akila tells her mother tht the guy they hav arranged for Roja is the family that used live across their house, she tell them that this marriage must no go ahead or otherwise all their secret will be out and Akila may not be able to live in this hous forever.(I missed a few episodes by the way)
moving on

Roja is at the restaurent with the guy her parents have arranged for her, her brother and Uma comes in to join them, the guy asks Roja's bro if he could take her to some farmhouse, upon hearing this Roja's bro is furious as he rememebers a friend telling him that in this farmhouse people go to booze up and do drugs, he yells at the guy and tells him to keep away from his sister and leave the restaurent, Roja is happy with the turn of events , She rings Akash to let him know.

back at home the family is discussing the missing passport of Sandhya, the ladies accuse each other of hiding it, the men ar caught in the middle, just then roja omes in, her mother asks her why isn't the Maapillai here, her bro tells her that he doesn't like this marrige proposal, he tells them about the character of this new guy, Akila is somewhat surpirsed that someone else is now making er task much more easier, it is decided that the wedding will be dropped, Roja is delighted and so is everyone else except Roja's mother. Later Roja, her mother go to Akila and Roja;'s mother apologizes to akila for their recent falling through, they kiss and make up.

meanwhile Vikarm doesn't want Sandhya to find her passport as he ants to take PAdmini to australia instead of Sandhiya, Sandhiya has searched everyhere, Vikram's dad rings them to go to the police station to make a complaint , whilst at the station the inspector recognises Vikarm form the accident that happened earlier but notices that the girl is different, he asks what her name is and what her relationship to Vikra is, Sandhya explains, the officer tells her that Vikram was with another women and he had got her to sign and he intorduced her as Sandhya, Vikram is caught out, the inspector has to go out for some other incident, Vikram goes to leave as well, Sandhya asks for an explanation from Vikram, he cooks up some story.

Sandhya decides that she cannot be patient anymore, she needs to do something about this.

THODARUM

SSathiya
28th January 2005, 07:56 AM
hahaha..something needs to be done..yeha damn right!!!

Nothings going to be done..till the 1000 episode...

soccer_gal
29th January 2005, 09:20 AM
Oh I saw some of the beginning of yesterday's episode.

Um one of the ladies in the home (I don't know the name :oops: ) had a dream where three police officers came to the home.

They told the woman how Sandhya had given a complaint to the police how her passport was missing. That they had also searched everyone's room in this house except her room. Then the lady begins to get nervous and was all I didn't do anything you don't need to check my room. Then the officers start searching her room and they find the passport. The officer says how he needs to check out the fingerprints on the passport. They were gonna arrest the lady but she was saying how it wasn't her who took the passport and that it was a setup.

Afterwards, she wakes up from the dream and is talking to herself and everything. That awakens her husband who goes were you having nightmares..and bla bla.

lol i stopped watching it after that! :roll:

sahana6
21st February 2005, 10:01 AM
hi
im new to hub and i was into it write away!!
kanavarukaa is ok to people who dont wacth it often fridays episode was aswome.i live in the us n i luv most os sun tv dramas like selvi.i think its kewl that people update u on what happends on each episode!!

sahana6
21st February 2005, 10:04 AM
hi
im new to hub and i am wast right away.
kanavarukaa is ok to people who dont watch it often fridays episode was aswome.i live in the us n i luv most of sun tv dramas like selvi.i think its kewl that people update u on what happends on each episode n that u guys create websits for each drama!!

newcomer
16th March 2005, 12:43 AM
Have anyone watch the latest episodes?

Is there a place for sending comments?
The serial really started great. But now it is too much. Sandhya's best friend Padmini is cheating her and she is only responsible for her accident. Now Sandhya has become mad. Padmini also killed that guy Rajesh (vikram's cousin) and nobody is bothered to think that he is missing.

is this the remake of KKusum serial which comes in sonytv?

SSathiya
16th March 2005, 05:04 AM
Have anyone watch the latest episodes?

Is there a place for sending comments?
The serial really started great. But now it is too much. Sandhya's best friend Padmini is cheating her and she is only responsible for her accident. Now Sandhya has become mad. Padmini also killed that guy Rajesh (vikram's cousin) and nobody is bothered to think that he is missing.

is this the remake of KKusum serial which comes in sonytv?
--------------------------
Hi Newcomer!
Yep this is a remake of KKUSUM. But the story line has been changed a bit.
In your comment you wrote, "she is only responsible for her accident." What accident is that?
Also i heard from a friend that , Padmini is going to become scared that Vikram is going to leave her so she will try to kill off Sandhya.... :(

Surya
16th March 2005, 06:40 AM
SSathiya,
That was the accident. Padhu tries to kill Sandhya because she finds out about the tape. She hires a Lorry driver to kill Sandhya, and Sandhya gets rammed and goes into the ICU for a couple of days. Then Padhu pays the doctor to kill Sandhya. But the doc makes sandhya go crazy instead. And now Vikram is started to hate S even more because she is crazy.

Since my mom and Anni watch tele seriels relentlessly at home, I'm forced to absorb these episodes when I'm home! :banghead: :banghead: Well as long as it helps someone out. :D

Regards. 8)

SSathiya
16th March 2005, 11:25 AM
:o :o :o :o :o OMG....what a backstabber.!!!

Stupid Vikram, They should make it so that Sandhya gets cured by a handsome doctor and then she falls for him and leaves vikram. ...
i hate him... :twisted:

newcomer
17th March 2005, 12:22 AM
hi,

I agree. S should be cured by a handsome doctor and he should marry her. S suffered alot marring V. Vikram and Padmini should start suffering now. Or i donno, will they drag the serial to make 700 episodes?

sahana6
17th March 2005, 09:36 AM
this whole drama is gonna drag
they made s crazy so now they r gonna drag with wat she does

SSathiya
17th March 2005, 10:15 AM
Yeha i agree with you sahana...i think they are dragging the serial too much!
I wish they would cure sandhya and she could just leave Vikram.
I hate that padmini character..she makes me so mad. A true friend would never do such a thing.

newcomer
17th March 2005, 11:39 PM
ya, i agree. it started out great. now watching that is making me sick. especially that padmini character. watching sandhya as mad is really bad.

sahana6
18th March 2005, 06:27 AM
same hear.padmini is such a backstabber.wat a friend

Surya
19th March 2005, 05:27 AM
It started out great? Really?? :?

Now it looks like the Doc is gonna get whacked! :banghead: No charecter study for Padhu! Who is this Ekta Kapoor??? Looking at Padhu's actions, it looks like she might have some expierence in being a Mafia leader! :banghead:

sahana6
19th March 2005, 07:54 AM
yup
the doc is gone 4 sure

sahana6
20th March 2005, 01:17 AM
friday
maybe not
the doctor says that the money was 4 other mental people and then talks with the driver and he lets her go.vikram's dad plan's to sned santhiya out of the house and thats about it!

SSathiya
21st March 2005, 09:52 AM
Why does Vikrams dad want to send Sandhya out of the house?
Sorry i havent seen up to that part yet. Can someone tell me.
Also, whats been going on since Sandhya turned mental?

sahana6
21st March 2005, 10:33 AM
its because evryone is convincing him
the only people who dont want her 2 go is uma and vikrams mom oya n me :D
vikrams dad think maybe if they send her for treatment there is a chance that she will get better.

sahana6
21st March 2005, 10:35 AM
they also are showing more sences of her being mental n incidents of everyone wanting her to leave

sahana6
23rd March 2005, 08:58 AM
anyone here????????

SSathiya
23rd March 2005, 09:35 AM
ahah yeah...im here

I appreciate the updates. I cant believe they made sandhya mental, its like adding to what shes already going through. But i have a feeling after she recovers..( whenever that is) she will have a different perspective on things. I hope things start going bad for viki soon so he can realize the importance of sandhya.

newcomer
23rd March 2005, 11:22 AM
Hi,
Now Chithra intiated the marriage of Vikram and Padmini. Sulakshana and Rajesh also approve it. Poor Sandhya. Why are they giving so much trouble to her? It is Very irritating to see this serial.

I really wish Vikram, Padmini, Arunthadhi and Akila suffer the entire serial. :x :evil: :twisted:

SSathiya
24th March 2005, 02:22 AM
what!!!!!!!!!
So they all found out about vikram and padmini and they agreed to it.

OMG...that is so mean and disrespectful towards sandhya.
It makes me so mad they would write such a plot.

argh.... :twisted:

Surya
24th March 2005, 02:28 AM
No one found out. But since Sandhya has gone Kahootz, they decided that vikki should get married. And thought that Padhmini was the best match.

SSathiya
24th March 2005, 02:35 AM
iyoooooooooo...damn i hate that family... :x

Surya
24th March 2005, 02:36 AM
I don't know who to hate!! The director, the actors, the family, the dialouge writer!! AHHH The competition is too much!!! :banghead:

SSathiya
24th March 2005, 03:44 AM
ahahhahhaha

yeah dont watch it anymore..there'll be a dent in ur head soon. :P

Surya
24th March 2005, 03:48 AM
I'm already feeling a bump. :lol2:

sahana6
24th March 2005, 05:07 AM
lol
it is very irritating!!n yup no one found out if they didnt then the drama will be messed up

shalini
24th March 2005, 10:49 PM
Hi ,i m new here......I love this serial but i last catched it last week and since then i ve been yearning to find out wat happened.Over here in spore its aired at 1.00am!!!!The timing really suxs ya......The last time i saw it Santhiya was being forced by the stupid arundadhi and the other akila to go to the mental hospital and someone said "Niruthu!!''...........Could someone pls fill me in as to wat happend after tat>>>PLS..................Many thanks darlings!

newcomer
25th March 2005, 12:05 AM
After that Uma (Sandhiya's sister) will take her to their house. Their parents will be very upset. After that Arundhadhi will initiate Vikram's marriage with Padmini(they still donno about their affair). Padmini will ask for divorce from Sandhya in order to marry Vikram and so, they will send a divorce notice to Sandhiya's house. Sandhiya and her parents will come to Rajesh's house ask for it. But Arundhadhi and Rajesh both will insult them and Thodarum... today.

But this is going beyond stupidtity. And i agree with SUrya here and donno who to blame.

sahana6
25th March 2005, 05:03 AM
YESTERDAY
AUANTATHI FILES FOR A DIVORCE AND VIKRAM'S DAD ACTS RUDE TO SANTHIYA 'S PARENTS.NO ONE ELSE NOW ABOUT THE DIVORCE ECEPT PADMINI N ARU.IT WAS PADMINI'S IDEA

SSathiya
25th March 2005, 11:36 PM
oh god!!

I understand arundathi acting that way, but how could rajesh be so mean. No wonder Vikram is so cruel, its in his blood.

Anyways, I hope after the divorce sandhya gets better and finds a new guy. But the thing i dont understand is , what happend to that whole thing about the astrology. No one cares if vikram marries someone else, then his wife would be different ( not sandhya) and her luck wont count .

I dont know whats going on here either....i think im going to be just like surya hitting my head. :arrow: :banghead: or maybe even go crazy ... :clap: :clap: :clap: :huh:

newcomer
26th March 2005, 01:51 AM
Ya Going Ridiculous!

In the earlier episode Sarala(sulakshana) will get a promise from Sandhya asking, she should never leave that house in any situation. But she is also going for it.

I wish after Sandhya leaves the house they suffer alot and Vikram should get into a big problem and Sandhya will be cured and will marry a nice guy, and Vikram will feel bad for leaving Sandhya.

But I agree, it is really crazy.

Surya
26th March 2005, 02:47 AM
:lol: :rotfl: :lol: @ Sathiya. There are soo many holes in the plot!! It's probably the worst one that is being telecasted now. :lol2:

sahana6
26th March 2005, 04:57 AM
it turned out to be a dream about the part of them kicking her out and v's dad.but the divorce was true and they were serious.and padmini comes and they say that she is who is gonna marry vikram!!THIS drama IS Going MENTAL!!!!! :evil: :twisted: :x :x :cry:

Surya
26th March 2005, 05:04 AM
THIS drama IS Going MENTAL!!!!! :evil: :twisted: :x :x :cry:
As well driving the watchers mental! :banghead:

sahana6
26th March 2005, 05:14 AM
i agree

shalini
27th March 2005, 11:39 AM
Halo guys........thanks for the update....U noe the stupid in-laws shld get into their stupid heads tat Vikram survived once from the accident once becoz Santhiya did the pooja!!And now tat she is mental they wanna shun her and get tat vikram remarried to padmini!Recently i watched the episode whereby the doctor will decide to do treatment for santhiya and cure her so tat they can take revenge on padmini..........She will inform santhiya's parents and tell them to keep it a secret.So i guess Santhiya will be cured but tat could be next year!!!!!!Just like metioli ....Megaserial.I really hope santhiya will be cured soon.Or i hope tat the guy who was shot dead by padmni would come back alive!!!Since he noes the affair...........

sahana6
27th March 2005, 11:32 PM
that makes the drama a littile better

SSathiya
28th March 2005, 09:40 AM
..hmmmm

First i thought sandhya was acting like she is mental but i guess its not acting.
Anyways...i think the divorce is a good idea. Sandhya should leave vikram ....its for her best interests. :D :D :D :D

what do you guys think?

Actually Kanavarukaga is based on this hindi serial Kusum. It has the same plot, but its been going on for 3-4 years now.
-----------------------
In Kusum everything starts off like kanavarukaga, but what happens is sandhyas character (kusum)gets a surrogate mother to have vikram and her baby because she cannot have one. After the baby is born everyone begins favouring the other mother(mahi) and kusum leaves the house. But she later becomes pregnant so she decided to have the baby and raise it herself. Then they move the story 20 years forward....its really interesting...

anyways..this story is going in a different turn..but we'll see what happens.

newcomer
28th March 2005, 10:18 PM
Ya .... , The story should turn now. I think that Rajesh will come alive and Sandhya will be cured at the same time and again her inlaws will want Sandhya to come back to their house. But Sandhya should not go. Vikram and others should suffer for what they did to Sandhya. It is time for give back.

---------------------------------------------

Also in Kusum, she will be married to somebody else and they will be happy for sometime , but that other guy will die, so Kusum will be remarried to her first husband(i don't know the name) but now he really loves Kusum, right SSathiya? After that the baby will come right?

SSathiya
28th March 2005, 11:07 PM
yeah..thats right newcomer.

That would be interesting if they make the story along those lines. Maybe sandhya will marry rajesh....lets keep our fingers crossed...

:wink:

shalini
29th March 2005, 08:54 AM
I n yesterdays episode i saw padmini challenging uma tat she will marry vikram!So now uma too is against padmini and is trying to stop the wedding.Vikram the nut-head has no idea tat padmini is a scheming cunning bit@h........I think he doesnt noe abt padmini's saddist side.I am jus wondering how come no one suspects anything abt Rajesh's disapperance!!!!!!!Hopefully the next person padmini kills is Stupid arunthathi!

newcomer
30th March 2005, 10:22 PM
yesterday was little interesting. Vikram gets suspicious about Paddu yesterday after she saw that doctor. He thinks she is behaving strange suddenly. Now doctor is also in the restaurant wanted to tell Vikram all about Padmini....

Will it happen? Will Vikram beleive that doctor? what do you think will happen?

sahana6
2nd April 2005, 03:59 AM
dang soo much happend.i didnt c it 4 a week!!!

thulasi
2nd April 2005, 04:52 AM
hi guys,
i am a new member i styl view this page everyday..well almost everyday when i have time...u guys r doing a good job...i dun realli watch dat much serials buh i started to watch kanavarukkaga during my break...nowadays i dun watch it anymore cuz i dun have any time buh i can styl keep up with the serial becuz of u guys...lol...thanx a lot... :D ...plz keep updating ...thanx...its so fun to view this page...again good job :D :D :D ok then i gtg...bye bye

thulasi
3rd April 2005, 05:35 AM
No updates?????????? :( i am looking for ur updates guys...plz can someone write wat happened the last week in kanavarukkaga...PLZ...

sahana6
4th April 2005, 12:45 AM
friday
vikram and padmini go to santhya's house 4 blessing
her dad gives the gold necklace vikram gave santhiya as a gift
sathiya leaves the room when no one is looking and gets into the back of padminis car
padmini says she wont do anything to her if she is quiet
she drops of vikram
THODRAUM
i think padmini is gonna kill her her self

shalini
4th April 2005, 12:33 PM
yep so santhya is in padmini's car..........I dunt think santhiya will die coz if she does then there would be no more story.Maybe padmini would make it seem like a kidnap.The story is moving too slowly,and making the interest of the viewers to wane..........I ll be waiting to watch today's episode....I would watch it here in spore at 1.00am...how abt u guys?

newcomer
4th April 2005, 10:10 PM
Hi Shalu,

I am in california. It comes at 9:00pm here. Because of the time difference U will watch first before me. But 1:00am is tooooooo late. But I feel they are dragging the story sooo much. (my opinion).

newcomer.

Surya
5th April 2005, 03:20 AM
The story started to drag after about the 10th episode!

SSathiya
5th April 2005, 10:38 AM
hi guys!

what do you think is going to happen? I feel really bad for sandhya, but they showed that one incident where Vikram was feeling sorry for her. ( when he was thinking about everything that happened, and he told padmini that he felt like it was his fault)..so do you think if sandhya gets better then maybe he might lean towards her and start liking her?

Can someone update on whats been happening. What did padmini do to sandhya after she took her in the car?

Surya
6th April 2005, 02:35 AM
She wears the necklace and shows off in the house. The fat woman, and the skinny ugly woman who are the other marumgals praise padmini etc. Viji fights with Padhu, and Sandhya comes in and says that the necklace is hers etc. Padhu hits Sandhya.

Thodarum.

PS: On Sun TV, the show is being aired from the first episode again after the afternoon movie finishes.

Regards. 8)

sahana6
6th April 2005, 05:47 AM
ya its only 4 a while!!

shalini
7th April 2005, 04:16 PM
Hi guys............Well i saw yesterday's episode and its really a drag......Vikram's mum and dad keep on blabbering abt wat ifs and wat nots.....Vikram's mum is not so comfortable wif the wedding between vikram and padmini.Towards the end of the episode they show some lady knocking on santhiya's house and when her father opens the door and gasps the show ends........I think its the doc who is gonna take santhiya for a treatment.I am so excited on whether or not santhiya willl gain back her memory.....If she does padhu and vikram are screwed!!!!!But either way i think padhu will give birth be4 santhiya comes back....Padhu is still pregnant rite???

Surya
9th April 2005, 12:33 AM
her father opens the door and gasps the show ends It could be an effort by the director finally, to make it a bit more intersting, and have Rajesh come back into play.

SSathiya
9th April 2005, 07:30 AM
Hey guys!

yeah Paddu said she was pregnant but after that they never showed her going to the doctor, or getting morning sickness etc ect...no signs of anything..maybe she was too busy trying to ruin sandhya's life she forgot about being pregnant...lol...

The serial is getting on my nerves. They keep showing vikram feeling sorry for sandhya then he acts dumb and pushes her away....makes me so mad!!

And i also hate that fact that vikrams parents would even consider getting him married again. Selfish &&%^&%&*%^&%!!!

:(

newcomer
9th April 2005, 10:56 AM
hi,
missed the friday's episode. can anyone update that please?

thanks in advance.

------------------
NG

sahana6
11th April 2005, 05:26 AM
friday
aruanthathi wants uma to leave the house
so she lies to vijay and saays that uma talked back and almost hit her etc.....
vijaygets really mad and makes uma leave she goes back to her house while vijays dad gets really pissed
uma arrives and TODRAUM.................

sahana6
11th April 2005, 05:27 AM
sathiya
ya is pathmini pregant???? maybe she lied so vilram who marry her!!

newcomer
11th April 2005, 09:30 PM
Thank you Sahana! for the update.

sahana6
12th April 2005, 06:21 AM
no problem

shalini
12th April 2005, 09:15 AM
Yeah.maybe padmini faked her pregnancy....Guys i couldnt watch yesterday's episode.....Pls update me okie.Has santhiya finally left for her treatment?

newcomer
14th April 2005, 09:22 PM
hi guys,
what happened? no updates or discussion? I agree, the serial is getting really ugly. no logic and make the viewers sick. :banghead:

padmini hears sandhya's parents talking about her operartion in bangalore and she will go to bangalore and approach another doctor to kill dr.satya and to stop sandhya'a operation. I can't beleive all ekta kapoor's doctor immediately fall for money and will do as padmini says. :!: :?:
dr.cthira killed dr.sathya and also stopped the operation. sandhya is back to be mental again. :x

it is getting beyond ridiculous. i cannot beleive somebody has this sick imagination. :huh:

the director is :twisted:

i donno how padmini can hear from outside of sandhya's house and will find the doctor before sandhya and co. reaches bangalore. :banghead:

sahana6
14th April 2005, 11:11 PM
padmini kills doc sathiya because she asked doc chitra to and gave her money.

shalini
15th April 2005, 03:18 PM
i have missed out this whole weeks of kanavarukaga .....Frm these updates ,looks like nothing new has happened in the drama.So santhiya will never be cured i guess.......Isnt it getting totally irritating....?I ll try to watch today's episode and hopefully sumthing interesting happens.....

newcomer
16th April 2005, 12:12 AM
hi,
looks like the timings are changed. programs are coming 30 minutes early.
so, this one will come at 8:30 instead of 9:00pm?

this serial and manaivi are coming again from the beginning in the afternoon too.

sahana6
16th April 2005, 12:35 AM
ya i didnt get it either

shalini
16th April 2005, 06:00 PM
yesterday's episode made me really mad at vikram and padhu!!!Vikram kinda found out tat padhu lied abt her delhi trip but infact went to bangalore.........he confronts her and she comes up wif a excuse and pacifies him saying tat she went along with santhiya and her parents for her treatment.Uma overhears this warns vikram not to believe the cunning padhu but vikram gets mad at uma and nearly hits her.Anyway i didnt watch the day before yesterday's episode.....So wats up wif santhiya???Wat happen to her?

SSathiya
17th April 2005, 09:55 PM
Hi guys!

wow theyre dragging this thing so much. I wish they would just cure sandhya and bring her back. Do you think she will fight for vikram against padmini?

Maybe padmini will be legally( infront of everyone) be married to vikram when sandhya returns. If i were here, i would just leave and be happy elsewhere.

can someone update whats happening plsssssssss.....

shalini
18th April 2005, 12:47 PM
hi there..........Yep this drama is hell of a drag!Well i really have no idea wat sgonna happen.But for now times will be great for padhu.....and she might even marry vikram.They wont let santhiya get cured so soon i guess.Or else the thrilll of suspense would be gone!Sometimes i feel tat there is no logic in a few situations ...Eg:no one questions rajesh's disappearance!!!Even if santhiya is cured i dunt think she shld forgive both vikram and padhu.Coz they both were in affair even when santhiya was normal!They both are unforgivable.Wat do u guys thhink???Anyway lets see wat happens in today's episode..

usharajesh
20th April 2005, 03:51 AM
Hi,
yesterday i watched last 5 min.sandhiya's sister(uma maheswari) is putting a fight wither her MIL chitra.finally uma says i am not going out of this house anymore.only my dead body will go out of the house.chitra is stunned.freeze.looks like rajesh is back.!!!

shalini
20th April 2005, 10:44 AM
Rajesh is back??????Really?i didnt catch yesterday's episode....Any updates guys?

newcomer
20th April 2005, 10:32 PM
Hi,
No Rajesh is not back. Chithra was stunned because Uma said she will never leave that house again, and if at all she leaves, it will be only her dead body and not her. She will promise that on chithra's head. This was monday's episode.

yesterday was sure waste. first Uma and Padmini werer arguing... after that Uma goes shopping with her sister-in-law Roja. when they were ready to leave Roja asks Uma to leave because she has to go to a B'day Party for her friend and leave. Roja will forget the present she bought and will leave it in the car with Uma. So Uma will follow Roja's auto. Roja will go to a restaurant where her boyfriend Akash will be waiting. Akash will ask for his b"day gift and then Roja will realise it is in the car. They will end up fighting and so Akash will leave and Roja will also follow and both will leave in his motorbike. Uma will open the gift and will come to know Akash's name and the gift will a small TajMAhal. Freeze....

sahana6
21st April 2005, 07:23 AM
ya rajesh is nt back!!!!!
padmini wants 2 get uma oput if the house

shalini
21st April 2005, 10:08 AM
oh GOD!jus when we were cracking our heads abt wats gonna happen to santhiya ,they have to show some unneccesary stuff abt roja!!!An dyesterdays's episode too was sooo damn boring guys..It was all abt the roja and uma ............I think they have to spice things up or lose great audiences like us!

usharajesh
22nd April 2005, 10:26 PM
Uma is arguing with roja regarding her behaviour.Looks like roja had sex with her biyfriend.roja asks uma's help for her wedding.
wedding prep is going on.vicky(forgot yhe name) wants a grand wedding.uma walks in and give presents to all.the next day padmini is getting ready.uma comes in and ask everybody to leave the room and she will decorate padmini.then she closes the door and took a scissor and try to kill padmini.Freeze!!!!

newcomer
22nd April 2005, 11:05 PM
This whole thing will be a dream of somebodyelse. It would be nice if Rajesh comes back before Vikram ties the knot... Or may be they draggggggg.

this is remake of telugu serial Kalavari Kodalu, I guess but not sure. If anybody knows about that please update...

newcomer
23rd April 2005, 10:31 AM
Sandhya is back! the wedding was cancelled at the last minute....

usharajesh
23rd April 2005, 12:20 PM
can you please narrate it.

sahana6
23rd April 2005, 10:26 PM
wat happed was padmini day dreams tat uma kills her
vikram was right bout 2 tie the tali when sandhya come and says NIRRITHUNGO(stop)
she says im back and talks bout the respect of a thali
no one knoes if she had the sugery of if is acted
it was umas plan

SSathiya
24th April 2005, 04:40 AM
wow!!

So Sandya is back...its not a dream right???

I think she might have acted the whole thing to show everyone padminis true character. Maybe rajesh is alive too..i hope he is and he and sandhya leave these stupid ppl and go away together... :oops:

nia
26th April 2005, 02:48 AM
yes paddu is dreaming, bt uma did have a pair of scissors with her bt to cut some extras fr paddu's flower..well anyway the big suspence comes when the thali is abt to be tied, someone shouts "niruthanggal"! well guess who , its Sandhya! yes she;s back, anyway tht was the end of tht day;s episode..must see it today wht happens

nia
26th April 2005, 02:49 AM
yes i believe she must be acting as well just to show paddu's true colour.......well maybe rajesh is alive as well.....somewhere.......hmmm maybe the doc is also alive!lol!

newcomer
26th April 2005, 04:51 AM
ya I guess so too. I think the doctor is alive and both the doctors fooled padmini because Sandhya has a big Kattu on the head with some blood strains. This shows Sandhya had some surgery.

I am really sick of watching Sandhya as a mad person. Today will be interesting I guess. But donno this director may just prolong with some nonsense for weeks.

Surya
27th April 2005, 01:13 AM
Sandhya is back, and even after she has returned Padmini is "loved" by everyone. :banghead:

Surya
27th April 2005, 01:13 AM
What is that supposed to mean? Makes no sense!!

newcomer
27th April 2005, 02:01 AM
Not everyone loves Padmini. only those mean people Arunthati, Akila & that brainless Vikram. I think everybodyelse worried if she might commit suicide or something.

In coming episodes padmini's real face will be out and she will go to jail. they showed at the end, padmini is inside the cell in white sari.

usharajesh
27th April 2005, 02:52 AM
Sandhiya asks her uncle that he cant wait for 6 months or 1 year for marriage.he kept quiet.then she went to his brother ask him why he also agreed for marriage.now everybody feel quilty.Padmini wants to get sympathy from everybody.so she removed the garland and drag vikram to sandhiya and hand over him to her.then she went upstairs and closed the door.later sometime she opened the door and bring all wedding saree, thali in a plate and give it sandhiya.she tell everybody she wont marry anybody in her life.
In padmini's house: padmini was thinking how sandhiya can come at correct time and phone rang.she pick up the phone and it is from Dr.sathya.she is not dead.she and other doctor planned this idea.they did operation for sandhiya.

:roll:

newcomer
28th April 2005, 01:31 AM
Update from Tuesday:

Padmini is mad with the Doctors. Uma comes to Padmini's house and tell she knew about Sandhya's opertion ans she only conveys Vikram Padmini marriage to Dr.Sathya.

Sandhya will come to Vikram's room with a Pilliyar statue saying she went to temple foe their newlife. Vikram will go to take shower.

Padmini will call and Sandhya will pick the phone and both will argue... and Padmini will blackmail Sandhya that she will commit suicide if Vikram is will not be at her house in 30 minutes. Sandhya will ask her to die. :D . Vikram will come out and Sandhya will tell the details about Padmini's call, he will get mad and will warn Sandhya that if something happen to Padmini, he will kill Sandhya.

newcomer
28th April 2005, 01:34 AM
I can't beleive both Padmini and Vikram are talking so rude to Sandhya and she is still crying. It was really irritating.

newcomer
29th April 2005, 09:46 PM
Knock! Knock!

why no comments?

Surya
5th May 2005, 03:17 AM
Sandhya seems to be in the "Avenging" mood now. Maybe it get interesting from here on in. :D

shalini
6th May 2005, 12:39 PM
halo people.............I m so sad coz i couldnt watch this whole week's episode but glad tat u guys r around to give us the summary.Thanks so much guys.Well so much has happened ha?And why the hell is santhiya tolerating so much crap!She still want to bring vikram back to his senses????wats the point???Anyway guys pls do keep posting each episode's synopsis.......Many thanks!!!

SSathiya
10th May 2005, 04:28 AM
Hi guys!

Can someone please update whats been happening...thanks :D

sahana6
10th May 2005, 08:12 AM
ssanthiya (S) knoes everything bout padimini n is trying 2 get her in jail.she knoes about rajesh n the lorey n doc!!she told hari n padminis driver is on santhiyas side ... padmini is scared n is gonna maybe go 2 london n lies 2 vikram by saying its all santhiya fault n s is hurting her feelings.vikram belives her n is gonna go 2 london maybe..
srry its fast

shalini
11th May 2005, 02:54 PM
hi guys....I managed to catch the last 2 day's episode.It was really interesting and kept me on the edge of the seat...But at th eend i was totally frustrated!Okie here it goes....Vikram also decides to go london wif padhu and they both go to vikram's house to officially announce their decision.After a long unnecesary session of whining they both almost leave when a police jeep appears in front of the house.The police and padhu's driver come in.The police says tat padhu is under arrest for murdering Rajesh and tat the driver is the witness cum accomplish......Padhu is stunned and doesnt retaliate.Santhiya also appears and the police says she is the one who lodged the report.Th epolice handcuff padhu and jus when i thought she is gonna go to hell a auto stops in front of vikram's house!!!!!Guess who it is!!!!Yeah yeah...as u all would have guessed....its our darling Rajesh!Then padhu is relieved and argues wif the police tat she is innocent and how could the report be true since rajesh is alive...Santhiya,the driver and every1 else i sstunned too.The police also believe padhu is innocent since rajesh is not dead.The police warns santhiya for making a false report and brings rajesh to th estation wif him to sign some statement.And mind u,all these is happening rajesh doesnt breathe a word!!how dumb!Then every1 is disappointed wif santhiya......The episode ends.....I dunno wat rajesh has up his sleeves...wat do u guys think!

sahana6
12th May 2005, 07:38 AM
i would hav updated it but i hav soo many exams. i agree it made me mad 2!!1

sahana6
13th May 2005, 05:51 AM
yesterdays episode

we all knoe the truth bout rajesh!!!
santhiya wonders who is this guy who calims he is rajesh n goes to see him in the guest room.she immedity regonizes tat thats not him because when she comes in he says vango madam instead of cum in to santhiya like he usually does.she asks him who is he over n over again because he says he is rajesh.she gets relly mad n hits him acorss the face.he isnt rajesh its his brother kamesh.he tells santhiya about him n y he is here.he says he phoned to ask about his brother and they tell him that he is on his way back.he says after a few days he never showed up n they all became worried.santhiya mentions tat rajesh was really nice and understood her well. kamesh says tat rajesh wrote emals to him and talked bout u he said that rajesh mentions a evil person.santhiya explains to him about padmini and says wat rajesh did to help santhiya and how padmini killed him! kamesh gets realy mad!! santhiya explains about why padmini was aressted and how the plan backfired because he came and said his name was reajesh.kamesh says the only reason he said tat was to find out bout his bro.he tells santhiya that he will help her just like rajesh did !!santhiya gets really happy.THODRAUM

srry its really long i just added all the detail because it was a great epidose!!!!!!
Kanavaukagaa is moving great much better tan be4!!!

usharajesh
13th May 2005, 10:19 PM
padhu does not belive rajesh is really rajesh.then they both went to a bar.rajesh started drinking and padmini asks hime who is he.but the guy managed that he is really rajesh only and tell him how he escaped from everything.now padhu is convinced but the guy is fully drunk. so padhu is accompanying to the car.meanwhile sandhiya is recording in a camcorder all this. this guy braces padhu.looks like it all drama arranged by sandhiya and rajesh's brother.

newcomer
14th May 2005, 12:51 AM
It is really interesting now. Let us hope atleast this plan works for her.

sahana6
14th May 2005, 04:59 AM
yup its going great!!

thulasi
15th May 2005, 12:53 PM
hi,
it is been long time dat i have wrote something...well i am watching kanavarukkaga sometimes...well i used to watch it a lot buh becoz of the sun tv problem in canada i couldnt continue watching it...buh it is going gud...hope the serial will keep on going interesting like it is rite now...plz help updating...thanx so much in advance...bye...ttyl

thulasi
15th May 2005, 12:56 PM
oppppppppss :!:
plz help updating...didnt mean it...lol...KEEP updating...hehehe...i only watch this serial and metti oli...they both rock...everything else is useless... :D ok then ...dun wanna bother u guys...bye

Surya
21st May 2005, 12:53 AM
I have a question.......if rajesh is kamesh, then where did the body of the original rajesh go??? Why is this not explained???

Also what happened to the terroriest mother of Akilla who wanted to get revenge on the fat woman?? That part of the story is completly dropped!! :banghead: Am I just expecting too much from Ekta Kapoor?? :?

newcomer
21st May 2005, 01:45 AM
Ya, I guess we expect tooooooooo much from Ekta Kapoor. There are lots of unanswered and illogical situations. I guess people take turns to write everyday's episode, so just write with their own imagination an forget about the story. I have fa question to EktaKappor, can she follow Tamil? Is she really following this serial? Just because they want to drag the serial to 700 episodes, they are spoiling the fun of watching the serial.

Padmini told Sandhya that they got married, Sandhiya didn't bring that up. S crying always and keeping quite makes sick. Padmini told V that she is pregnant, donno what happened after that. And as u asked what happened to his body? That HariChithappa knows everything about Padmini and he is keeping quite when that stupid Vikram was shouting at Sandhiya and her family.

I think this is the most ridiculous serial ever. I cannot beleive Suntv is repeating it in the afternoon again.

thulasi
21st May 2005, 05:04 AM
well didnt they tell that kamesh is ramesh's bro from america adn kamesh came to India telling everyone that he is rajesh????? i hope so...dats wat i read few weeks ago from one of u...well how abt vikram's family????dun they noe the differences between kamesh and rajesh if they are close relatives...wouldnt vikram noe abt it if he was realli close wit rajesh in US when they were very young...huh....does not make any sense at all....http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20040613/spectrum/tv1.jpg...check this pic and can any of u guys tell if she is ekta kapoor who is directing this serial?????????...thanx in advance...

Surya
22nd May 2005, 12:53 AM
Now what kind of an idiot would sit right acroos from the table of the person he was spying on in a restaurant!!??!?!?!?!!? :banghead: And why did sandhya's brother say anything like "but u told me to...blah blah blah"?

I think that Ekta Kapoor is either drunk or high of cockain or something when he is writing Kanavarukagha!! :banghead:

shalini
22nd May 2005, 05:46 PM
halo people....So wat happend on friday's episode?Did Vikram and Santhya's bro meet padmini in the hotel?And did vikram realise padmini's true colours?The serial is indeed terribly illogical at times and tooooooo draggy !!! Let's hope it ll get better guys....

newcomer
22nd May 2005, 09:36 PM
Vikram and Sandhya's bro will go to restarant, V will sit across the table and Padmini will see V sitting there and will adjust and make Ravi a fool. And FOOLISH VIKRAM will beleive P and will talk bad to Ravi. In Padmini's house she will discuss with Rajesh(kamesh) Somebody will come to her house, she will give an angry look, and FREEZE....

Tamara
24th May 2005, 07:08 AM
How come Vikram such a crazy womaniser, didn't want to touch Sandhya not even once but all of a sudden got attached to Padmini without seeing any other women :?: :!:
Can you believe, when Sandhya can recognise Kamesh's impersonation as Rajesh but none in the family, including such shrewd wicked women like Padmini,Ahalya or Arundhadhi :?: :!:

What a load of rubbish by Ekta Kapoor :lol:

sahana6
24th May 2005, 08:33 AM
yup that is kanavarukaga read old posts u will understand !!!!!!!!!!!11

shalini
24th May 2005, 09:43 AM
Yup tats so funny guys..........And yesterday's episode was so boring........As usual vikram is soooo apologetic to padhu and she too puts up a show like sh eloves him soooo much .She makes Vikram promise her tat he will not let santhiya into his house!!!!Then Ravi brings back santhiya to her house and vikram 's dad asks her to go in while saying silly dialouges like she is the light of the house ,tat house is her house ,and she is the daughter of the house....(but they still wanted to let padhu and vikram marry??)Then santhiya happily (and as usual crying) enters the house and at tat moment vikram's voice shouts "Nilu"!Then the episode ends.........Wat the hell!!!Where's the revenge ?

thulasi
26th May 2005, 09:39 AM
how cum all the kanavarukkaga episodes end with the last word "NILU" and then freeze...funny...hope the serial gets interesting very soon...wat happened to Roja?

ann
26th May 2005, 08:38 PM
hi folks
I have been watching kanavarukkaga for quite sometime and sometimes wonder if the director has his/her hand stuck in the sand(like an ostrich). There are too many loose threads :( hanging around and frankly this guy V is starting to annoy me. Where is his common sense? But then he only does what he is directed to do? V keeps saying he wants to go to London along with the villi (boy is she gundu or what?)Padmini, now correct me if I am wrong the last I heard was that people who go to England require a visa and that the English authoriities have started to tighten the visa granting. :lol: So whoever the director is please wake up and start paying attention. :evil:

newcomer
26th May 2005, 09:16 PM
Now Roja is Pregnant(3 months). She is also running away from house with some jewels and cash and going marry that useless boy. Uma knows everything is going to give money and jewels.
Padmini gave another advice to the stupid Vikram to ask his share from everything...

This is the stupidest serial taken ever I guess. No morals, no logic, nothing good to watch. I cannot even claim a timepass to watch this serial. Sandhya can easily prove showing Vikram and Padmini's Passport showing their Australia visa and also bring that Kalyanaramaiyer from the temple who helped them with the marriage. That Hari Chithappa know everything about padmini and he can tell Rajesh (V's dad). I cannot beleive nobody can recognise that guy is not Rajesh and he is Kamesh.

We can nominate this serial For "Most Sodhapal Serial".

thulasi
26th May 2005, 09:37 PM
what???? uma noes that Roja is running away buh is not doing anything against dat? why?...is she doing dis becuz she is mad at her mother-in-law?...any answers for ma questions???... :D

newcomer
26th May 2005, 10:33 PM
No, Uma is not mad as doing this for revenge. That Useless guy(donno the name) says he cannot come and talk about their wedding, since Roja is a bigshot and he is very average. So, he proposes to get married in a temple and come for aashirvadam. He will ask Roja to bring jewels and money too. Uma after coming to know that Roja is pregnant will be of no choice but to support the run away marriage.

I think that guy is going to take all the money and jewels and will leave Roja on the road... which will be a big blow for Arundhadhi.

Tamara
27th May 2005, 01:46 AM
Can someone tell that BRILLIANT( :!: ) director it is high time for Sandhya to stop crying all the time. That ever crying (cry baby!!) Sandhya makes me sick.

thulasi
27th May 2005, 10:18 AM
thanx for answering my questions...it is very nice of u guys...so yeah i guess it will turn out to be more interesting...let's hope...the director ekta kapoor is a famous director in north indian (hindi)...however everyone complains abt the way she makes movies and serials...they consider her as an unexperienced young gurl...well i guess its true...hey guys...did u guys know that she is Tussar Kappor's ( a hindi actor)sis...and her parents both are directors....this serial makes everyone crazy one in a blue moon...hehehe...ok then...

sahana6
28th May 2005, 04:09 AM
this serial is goin CRAZY!!!!!!!111

thulasi
30th May 2005, 04:37 AM
NO UPDATES?????.....wat happened for the past few days :?:

sahana6
30th May 2005, 09:58 AM
vikram gets pics of p n rajesh

newcomer
2nd June 2005, 04:01 AM
yesterday was interesting.

Vikram saw padmini and Rajesh's photos and got mad. He also got the hotel bill saying rajesh and padmini(kamesh's plan). Kamesh will show some necklace to Vikram asking his opinion. He will also say he bought that for his girlfriend. somehow kamesh sneaks into padmini' s house and will hide the necklace in her closet and will hide himself in one. Vikram will come to Padmini'splace and now he will go to the bedroom and will see kamesh there...

Any clue what will happen? I don't have much hopes in this serial. padmini will do some drama and then again that stupid guy will beleive her...

thulasi
2nd June 2005, 09:31 PM
sorry guys.. i ma kind of lost...what pic of padmini and rajesh????or do u mean kamesh???and why is padmini taking pic with rajesh...does she like him or wat?...and what happened to santhiya?...plz can someone answer my questions...thanx

newcomer
2nd June 2005, 10:33 PM
Rajesh id dead. Padmini only killed him. This is Kamesh (rajesh's brother) he is acting as rajesh. now he is acting with padmini asif he is helping her get rid of sandhya from vikram's life. so both rajesh and kamesh is the same person.

all these things where the drama set by rajesh so vikram will doubt about rajesh and padmini having an affair. so far he is sucessful too. vikram is really mad with padmini now.

thulasi
7th June 2005, 09:28 AM
thanx for ur answers...how cum dere is no updates????....wat happened this week?...

sahana6
8th June 2005, 11:48 PM
monday- nothing much happends all they show is vikram suspecting padmini

yesterday- vikram asks padmini aout his suspition and shows her a whole bunch of evidences padmini gets mad and calls rajesh to come to prove that vikram is wrong.rajesh said its true. and then padmini goes to him and goes u r not rajesh i killed him and shot him witha gun!vikram is shocked! and then kamesh tells him that he isnt rajesh! and explians everthing to him! from the pictures to the necklace!then padmini flips the story and says she lied!about killing rajesh! thodraum!

akila3
9th June 2005, 12:03 AM
i don't watch this serial but i have been reading the updates here. From what i have read i could tell the director doesn't have any common sense. thanks guys for the updates you guys have saved me from making the mistake of watching this serial. :wink:

sahana6
9th June 2005, 03:49 AM
good i dea allika

Surya
9th June 2005, 04:16 AM
I think that the director is either drunk when he writes the script, or he is high on Ganja. :lol:

newcomer
9th June 2005, 09:12 AM
I agree, the director is insane. I stopped watching the serial. I will also read updates from this site. It is really waste of time to watch this serial.

thulasi
9th June 2005, 10:17 AM
is the director of this serial a guy????... i thought it is a gurl...her name is ekta kapoor if i dun mistake...sorri if i ma wrong...couldnt watch this serial for the past few weeks due to exams here in canada....lol...hope this serial will end very soon...they r jus dragging this serial so much...lets hope dat this finishes very soon...

sahana6
10th June 2005, 03:49 AM
ya that wat i thought but now i guess its a guy

Surya
10th June 2005, 06:59 AM
I don't think girls drink and write. :?

SSathiya
10th June 2005, 10:24 PM
Hi guys!

Ekta kapoor is a GIRL. This is her pic for those of you who are interested. Just go to this link..
http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/mag/2002/04/14/stories/2002041400100300.htm

I think she might drink... :lol:

Surya
10th June 2005, 10:38 PM
I'm still standing strong on Ganja! Look at her face, she looks like she's high in the pic itself!! :lol:

newcomer
11th June 2005, 02:04 AM
Ekta Kapoor is a girl. Hindi actor Githendra's daughter. Owns that Balaji Telefilms.
Information found in AnanthaVikatan
http://www.vikatan.com/

usha_pooja
11th June 2005, 02:57 AM
Ekta Kapoor is a girl. Hindi actor Githendra's daughter. Owns that Balaji Telefilms.

could u plz translate da article plz

take care
usha

sahana6
11th June 2005, 08:42 AM
nice pics surya!!

Surya
12th June 2005, 12:07 AM

could u plz translate da article plz

take care
usha

She confesses about her secret ganja addictions! :o

Shana6,
Thanks! :D

thulasi
14th June 2005, 02:51 AM
u guys r funny...yeah she iz for sure drank...lol...anywayz she has a younger ( i guess) bro who is an hindi actor ...he name is sumthing like tusshar...not a famous actor though...anywayz what happened now in the serial?...even though i noe sumthing stupid will happen in every episode i am styl curious to find out what spuditity she put together in her serial...so i can have a good laugh...lol....ttyl

sahana6
15th June 2005, 08:38 PM
lastest
nm happends hari bribes padmini 50 lks. n a flat of her own if she leaves vikra. cause at the beging of the show vikram tells padmini 2 go home!hari also knoe bout roja n all the info bout her guy!he cums up w/ a plan n they send roja 2 banglore1 thier exuse is that she is doing well in studying fashion and needes 2 go!so luckily she ecapes1 thats all that happend 4 the past 2 days!

sahana6
16th June 2005, 05:06 AM
surya
here r a couple pics i though may interest u!
http://www.tamilsoulja.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=13276&sessionid=10fb80f4a37cad298d15265ea81c1f4c
http://www.tamilsoulja.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=13278&sessionid=10fb80f4a37cad298d15265ea81c1f4c
or just go 2 the sit tamilsoulja.com n click jothika!!!!!

Surya
16th June 2005, 11:07 PM
Shahana!
Thanks for the links!! :D :D :D :D

Loved the pics. Infact, that's where I got my new avatar from! :D :D :D

sahana6
17th June 2005, 04:08 AM
no problem i always go to the site and i saw the pics n then i was like surya likes both of em so i gav u the link lol

Surya
18th June 2005, 04:01 AM
Thanks! :D

thulasi
21st June 2005, 12:29 AM
hi every1...i am gonna start watching kanavarukkaga soon since summer holidays is beginning....i watched and then i stopped. ...so yeah....i am watching metti oli nowadays...it is sooooooooooooooooo gud...u guys should watch it....bvery interesting and funny...well sometimes very sad...so yeah and it is fininshing this month....2 more copies on metti oli and then it is done....gonna miss it....ops i am jus talking abt metti oli here...so how is kanavarukkaga going????any gud news or even bad?....how happened the last week?...

sahana6
21st June 2005, 04:25 AM
vikrams dad gives santhiya a car and says its like somes is there! padmini finds out about the car and tells a rowdy group who ever cums in the car to kill em! santhiya calls vikram over abd tells him to take the car1 vikrams goes in the car and the bad guys are coming! the flower shop lady tells santhiya the truth and she runs to vikam!just when vikram is about to get stabbed w/ a knife she comes and blocks him! she is stabbed!vikram takes her to the hospital and she needes operation. vikram relises true feelings for santhiya. hari tells vikram that it was padmini and tells him that he will prove it!he tells vikram to act like he got the accident!hari says if padmini comes then she loves vikram if she dosent then tat means she doesnt love vikram. hari diales his phone and then thodraum...................

thulasi
22nd June 2005, 12:09 AM
ow...this much happened...trust me guys padmini will cum and this serial will go foreva...i think padmini realli loves vikram or else she wouldnt fight with santhiya to get vikram...so yeah anywayz lets hope padmini does not cum and vikram finds out everything abt her...lol....i noe diz will not happen....

thulasi
25th June 2005, 05:03 AM
NO UPDATES?????

newcomer
27th June 2005, 09:31 PM
short update:

Vikram is a changed man very affectionate to Sandhya and knows all evils about Padmini. Padmini wows to separate Vikram and Sandhya. Sandhya is all better but she can't become a mother because of the accident. The sharp knife damaged her uterus. Doctor told this onlty to her parents and Vikram's mom. V's mom said not to disclose this secret to anybody not even to Sandhya and Vikram, but Padmini will hear this from outside window(as usual no logic and doped director :hammer: ) with all the evil smile on the face.
Padmini will also pretend like she had an accident and broken her hand to get Vikram's affection but surprisingly Vikram will not beleive her and will avoid talking or meeting Padmini. But still Padmini has guts to come to Vikram's house and try to talk to him... :roll: :banghead: :hammer:

Surya
28th June 2005, 01:27 AM
I"ve stopped watching it. But my mother, and my anni are glued to teh TV set from Anandham, to Kanavarukkage. :banghead: Although they have started to realize how it has no logic. Progress right? :D

newcomer
28th June 2005, 04:43 AM
Will any doctor keep his windows wide open while discussing about his patient's crucial life? Padmini has no other work but to wander in that hospital and she will listen everything the doctor was discussing to Sandhya's parents? What happened to the rowdies who attacked vikram and Sandhya? Police arrested them right? No investigation? What happened to kamesh or Rajesh? How people are letting Padmini freely in that house after she talked so rude to Hari chithappa?
Vikram has changed but Sandhya has not changed yet still says "I have trust in you, so you can to Padmini and come to room?" to vikram? After going thru all these will anybody react like that? Vikram was so mean and so cruel to Sandhya till that accident, why is acting like a soft person to Padmini even though he knows the true color of Padmini?

sahana6
1st July 2005, 03:28 AM
i swear me n my bro r ready to kill the story writer

Surya
6th July 2005, 12:50 AM
:lol: Ur 2 are not alone on this one! :wink:

ssanjinika
6th July 2005, 09:45 PM
Couldnt believe my eyes when I saw one episode of this serial.It is a poor remake of the serial KKusum which comes on Sony(I think.I tried watching that a few times :p..).Ofcourse the story is the same (as usually all Ekta kapoors serials follow a similar story line),by a "poor remake" I mean the sets,costumes,actors/actresses and the general feel of the serial is vastly inferior to the hindi version.Maybe she didnt wantto spend too much money on the remake :D.

sahana6
7th July 2005, 04:01 AM
yup its the remake

thulasi
8th July 2005, 03:20 AM
i was jus reading the Kksum serial's review...it is not realli as same as kanavarukkaga...the review on this website http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Kkusum-54679-1.html is almost different than the story of K. I DUNNO DATS I WAT I THINK...I NOE EKTA KAPOOR ALWAYS COPIES SOMETHING FROM HER ONE SERIAL TO ANOTHER....IN THIS ONE ITS ABT TWO WOMEN AND JEALOUSLY....BUH IT IS WAY DIFFERENT FROM k....LOL.....U GUYS MIGHT HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION....CHECK THE WEBSITE AND THE REVIEW IS WRITTEN ON IT....

ssanjinika
8th July 2005, 06:43 PM
i was jus reading the Kksum serial's review...it is not realli as same as kanavarukkaga...the review on this website http://www.mouthshut.com/

What you read in that site is KKusum but after a 20 year leap.If you have watched other Ekta Kapoor serials like Kuynki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi or Kasuti Zindagi Ki etc you will realise that her serials invariably jump 15-20 years ahead when they cant extend the story line.Kanavurkaga is Kkusum but they are starting the story from the begining (since when kkusm got married to mr.Abay kapoor aka husband of sandhya).The serial has to go on for 3 years before it takes a leap and then you will see the story in the review.

thulasi
8th July 2005, 08:26 PM
oh ok...thanx....lol...yeah u mite be rite....so wat happens now?....

ssanjinika
8th July 2005, 08:42 PM
Well..now in KKusum the story has moved on to the next generation with kkusums and Abhay's daughter and Abhay's children with his other wives :lol: . Of course his current wife is an yedenjal to his relationship with KK and that gets equal focus too.In a nutshell KKusum is love story of 2 /3 middleaged ppl with some young ppl to keep the teenage makkal happy. :P .
If anyof you want to read updates for the entire serial try this forum
www.india-forums.com

thulasi
9th July 2005, 04:43 AM
well i have few questions dat i didnt get in this serial? can anyone try to answer them...plz....well u noe how they show dat uma pretends to be pregnant and hari's wife goes to vijay and says dat one of her friends was pregnant too even thoough her husband was not living with her....indirectly saying dat uma is carrying someone's else baby....well then vijay kinda gets mad...does he find out abt roja and uma's plan????....wat happens to kamesh after he tell everyone dat he is kamesh and not rajesh??does he styl live with them and does he go back to america?...how does vikram gets to noe all the things abt padmini????....since he never believes anyone who talks bad abt padmini.....well yeah these r the questions i have till now...lolz...

thulasi
9th July 2005, 04:46 AM
it is me again...if the kanavarukkaga is a remake of kksum...then i jus found out from the review of kksum that the character that plays padmini in the hindi version is not the real villi in this serial....so dis means padmini is not the main villi in this story....jus imagine another villi in this serial beside padmini...well i mean the surrgoate mother....dats gonna be crazy....

sahana6
9th July 2005, 04:46 AM
okie vijay gets mad cause he thinks uma is pegant w/ some 1 eslse baby

kamesh tells the truth and padmini changes the strory and vikram tells him to get out of his house. i dont knoe if he ids back in america.

wat kinda rhings do u mean about vikram knoeing about padmini ples expain!

sahana6
9th July 2005, 04:47 AM
thulasi
i dont think tat the story is tat similar ! i think padmini is the villi

Rugsha
9th July 2005, 09:17 PM
- santhiya and vikram are getting along well
- everyone plans to send the both of them to Delhi for a confrence
- meanwhile vijay lies to the family saying he's gonna go somewhere for business
- but he just wants to be away from uma
- padmini finds out how vikram was lying about going to london
- so she is on revenge on santhiya
- padmini tries to kill santhiya again
- in delhi padmini follows santhiya and vikram and is in the same hotel
- she tries to kill santhiya by hiring someone to electricute her
- vikram is gonna take the bath first

thulasi
11th July 2005, 03:52 AM
YEAH SAHANA...DATS WAT I THOUGHT TOO AND EVEN SAID IT...BUH THEN SOMEONE ELSE WROTE THAT THE STORY HAS MOVED INTO THE FUTURE AND IT IS THE REMAKE OF KKSUM...BUH YEAH NOW I AM SURE IT IS DIFFERENT FROM KKSUM A LITTLE BIT...LOL....SO YEAH LETS HOPE SOMETHING REALLI INTERESTING HAPPENS IN KANAVARUKKAGA....NOW I LIKE VIKRAM....OBVIOUSLY...LOL.....

sahana6
11th July 2005, 07:19 AM
ahahahaha :lol2:

thulasi
13th July 2005, 06:17 AM
lol...sahana.....so did anything happen to santhiya or vikram????.... :?

sahana6
13th July 2005, 07:17 AM
well ya padmini puts oil on the stairs and calls vikram and says she is an ole friend and wants 2 met him by the stairs. the silps n falls and breaks his leg!

Rugsha
18th July 2005, 09:12 PM
how cum no updates lately anything happen?

thulasi
20th July 2005, 09:09 AM
well wat i dun understaqnd is...someone said on the updates dat padmini hires someone to electricize santhiya when she goes to take a shower and buh then vikram goes in...and after that thodarum...wat happened abt dat???anyone got hurt???? and now dat vikram falls on the stairs....is he in the hospital.....i hope not...cuz i ma getting tired of hospitals in this serial...lol....so yeah....can someone plz update wats happening now??thanx....

thulasi
20th July 2005, 09:15 AM
sorrie guys...dis has nutting realli to do with kanavarukkaga..buh i was jus curious to mention uit to u guys....u noe santhiya's sister in kanavarukkaga who also acted in metti oli....viji and the other daughter of chidambaram in metti oli whose name is leela...both of them are real sisters....can u guys believe it?????.....leela and viji real sisters....oh my gosh i got a shock when i read it in the magazine...and another this otha gurl who acts in metti oli called sakthi...who is crazy abt selvam....she acted as a sister of simbu in "thaam" movie and as a child in "pandavar pumi"...she looks so young in it...lol...ok then..sorrrie i noe i was only supposed to talk abt kanavarukkaga here....:(

thulasi
26th July 2005, 06:53 AM
well...the last time when i watched kanavarukkaga..this is wat happened on it...after padmini tries to kill santhiya by hiring a person who electrilize santhiya's bathroom and then she finds out dat vikram is the one who is going to take a shower first so padmini runs to the guy that she hired and tells him to go and fix it so nutting willl happen to vikram....and the person goes and does it according to padmini...after this padmini's lawyers calls her and tells her to come to madras as soon as possible cuz if something happens to vikram or santhiya the police will noe dat it is padmini who did it...so padmini is planning to return to madras buh before she goes she wants to do something so dat vikram and santhiya cant be together and have fun with each otha....there is a business party where he goes buh before he goes he promises santhiya dat he wont drink alcohol...however when vikram goes to the party his friends kinda force him to drink buh he tells them dat he stopped drinking buh will join his friends by drinking some coke...when he calls for some (servant) to bring him some coke, padmini is dere and gives the person money for letting her put some drug pills in the coke and then vikram is fully drank...after the party a taxi driver takes him to the hotel and tells anthiya that he is over drank...she is so disappointed in him cuz the night was supposed to be their wedding night ( first night) i guess.....the next day vikram tells her dat he only drank coke and someone did something to the coke...and then santhiya kind of gets a clue dat it might be padmini....and the end.....

well this is the last thing i watched....the thing i dun get is the fact dat padmini jus goes to the party and nobody is questioning her...kinda weird....and vikram is in fornt of her buh cant see her...awwww....so yeah basically dats it....

well i have a question..someone mentioned before dat padmini puts some oil on the satirs and vikram slips on it...does this happen after all this?????

how cum there is no update lately????

sahana6
26th July 2005, 10:29 AM
srry this serial is drivin me nuts! i quit

Rugsha
28th July 2005, 08:56 PM
how come no updates lately....anything new happen???

Some1 please update..latest

thanx

Surya
29th July 2005, 01:51 AM
Latest Update:

Uma murders Akila, gets arrested.

Sandhya throws an "Acid egg" at Padhu face, misses, and the egg accidently hits Vikram. Padhu tries to run away and gets struck by lightening, Sandya goes to Vikram's aid, and dies because she chokes on her dosa.

Rajesh/Kamesh finds out that he has colon cancer, he later commits suicide.

Hari's head explodes from hiding all the secrest of Sandhya and Padhu, and Uma.

Uma's Husband runs away with an aunty who he meets at the first opening show of "Kicha Vayasu 16"

Hari's 2nd elder brother and his wife get shot by Uma's father for torturing Uma, and he goes to jail.

Seeing all this goary violence, Vikram's father and mother commit suicide.

There, finally the torture has been put to an end. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sahana,
I lut ur avatar! :D

sahana6
29th July 2005, 02:12 AM
wut im supa confused?????? this neva happend yeaterday surya?? huh? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

thx surya 4 the avatar complilement

Sinthiya
29th July 2005, 02:19 AM
:lol: you only wish it'd end like that!

Latest Update:

Uma murders Akila, gets arrested.

Sandhya throws an "Acid egg" at Padhu face, misses, and the egg accidently hits Vikram. Padhu tries to run away and gets struck by lightening, Sandya goes to Vikram's aid, and dies because she chokes on her dosa.

Rajesh/Kamesh finds out that he has colon cancer, he later commits suicide.

Hari's head explodes from hiding all the secrest of Sandhya and Padhu, and Uma.

Uma's Husband runs away with an aunty who he meets at the first opening show of "Kicha Vayasu 16"

Hari's 2nd elder brother and his wife get shot by Uma's father for torturing Uma, and he goes to jail.

Seeing all this goary violence, Vikram's father and mother commit suicide.

There, finally the torture has been put to an end. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sahana,
I lut ur avatar! :D

thulasi
29th July 2005, 04:55 AM
hahahhahah...surya....dat would be gud...lol..

sahana6
29th July 2005, 07:42 AM
oh ic :oops:

Surya
31st July 2005, 01:16 AM
We can only wish, it's up to "Ganja Party" Ekta Kapoor to put us out of misery.

thulasi
4th August 2005, 10:07 PM
updates....plz???? can anyone update wat is happening in the last few episodes????

ts
5th August 2005, 03:19 PM
Wanted a bit of "humour" hence watched it last night. I strongly recommend this to members of the "humour" club. Nothing ever comes closer to this serial, that makes you laugh. What a bunch of cr*p this is.

In Yesterday's episode, some "henchwomen" kidnap Sandya in Delhi, she escapes and comes all the way to Chennai and gets kidnapped again. Paddu is behind all this. There is a classic scene where Sandya is being kidnapped in a busy street of chennai where Paddu confesses the entire plot to her and they discuss matters at leisure.

The women take sandya to a godown... as usual stuffed with boxes and barrels... as usual Sandya escapes and manages to call Vikram from the phone at the godown... but she never tells a word about Padmini who masterminded it....Vikram and his chittappa try to find out where Sandya is being kept by calling someone in the telephone department to find out the address...and save her from death... when the henchwomen turn the plate on Sandya saying that it was her who planned her abduction... crap.... and vikram believes it ...

Had a nice laugh after a very long time and trouble is that i couldnt sleep after that. The faces of the henchwomen, their wardrobe and actions were flashing in my eyelids which made me laugh all night.

I am surprised seeing people asking for an update on this serial.... Guys ... this is tooooo much. One has to be in a mental hospital to watch and give updates on this and i am doing this today as i had been to one - for half an hour last night.

No offense meant ....

usha_pooja
24th August 2005, 02:12 AM
has anyone got da title song cos i seen it a couple of times n da song is excellent very emotional n melody. My type. If anyone has it could u send it 2 skathi79@hotmail.com

take care
from usha

sahana6
3rd September 2005, 02:23 AM
well all ive seen is santhiya finds out she cant hav a baby n padminis parents cum n take away all possible ways to cummunicate w/ vikram cause santhiya told em the truth. they find out padmini n vikram r married n beggs santhiya to giv padmini a life and tells her that vikam n padmini r married . vikram hears this n santhiya c's him n gets mad and decides to commit suicide and goes to jump off the balcony Thodraum

usha_pooja
3rd September 2005, 02:28 AM
sandhiya jumping off a balcony :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what a useless fool. Give me a break. :lol: :lol: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D

its just hilarous cos shes a fool himself ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa.Well she should punish them n learn how 2 become a women cos padmini she a fool n shelfish herself. So she should be punished.

take care
from usha

well all ive seen is santhiya finds out she cant hav a baby n padminis parents cum n take away all possible ways to cummunicate w/ vikram cause santhiya told em the truth. they find out padmini n vikram r married n beggs santhiya to giv padmini a life and tells her that vikam n padmini r married . vikram hears this n santhiya c's him n gets mad and decides to commit suicide and goes to jump off the balcony Thodraum

sahana6
4th September 2005, 11:25 AM
vikram jumping off a balcony :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what a useless fool. Give me a break. :lol: :lol: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D

its just hilarous cos hes a fool himself ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa.

take care
from usha

srry maybe i didnt explain it well it was santhiya

usha_pooja
5th September 2005, 12:37 AM
vikram jumping off a balcony :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what a useless fool. Give me a break. :lol: :lol: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D

its just hilarous cos hes a fool himself ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa.

take care
from usha

srry maybe i didnt explain it well it was santhiya

sahana theres no need 2 worry cos we all make mistakes
well sahana now i ve corrected my post :lol: :P

SSathiya
14th September 2005, 10:00 PM
OH man....Kanavarukaga is starting to make me really mad.
I think sandhya should push padmini or vikram off the balcony and live happily ever after.

I dont understand why ekta kapoor would show a woman fighting for a stupid husband like that. I would have pushed him off of something a long long time ago.

sahana6
15th September 2005, 08:03 AM
OH man....Kanavarukaga is starting to make me really mad.
I think sandhya should push padmini or vikram off the balcony and live happily ever after.

I dont understand why ekta kapoor would show a woman fighting for a stupid husband like that. I would have pushed him off of something a long long time ago.

ur back!!!!!!!!!!!i thought u left!!!!!!!!!!

SSathiya
15th September 2005, 08:29 AM
hey...ahaha...no no i didnt leave. :o :o :o
I was on vacation for two months. I just got back home sept. 3rd. I've been straightening things out with my school schedule ...thats why its taken me so long to get online..but im back now!!!

Surya
16th September 2005, 01:31 AM
This Just In: 8)

Kanavarukkaage Serial by "Ganja Party" Ekta Kapoor is to be shut down because it is against human rights. The Human Rights Commision of India (HRCI) had appealed for a Ban on the seriel. "There is no reason to torture the Tamil poppulation like this. This type of Cruel and Unusual punishment is prohibited by the Indian Constitution!" Justice Thanikachalam from the Chennai High Court concluded. Ekta Kapoor has been given a deadline of 2 days to finish the story. At last, an end to the Cruel and Unusual Punishment to the Tamil Masses!

Source: http://www.ganjaparty-ektakapporhaters.com

8)