PDA

View Full Version : metti oli

meenasneha
20th April 2005, 03:40 AM
could u update with what is happening now on metti oli.plz.

svasu_ani
20th April 2005, 08:42 PM
all i know is they hve taken the serial to 5yrs ahead, all the kids have grown up..

newcomer
20th April 2005, 10:36 PM
Hi
there is a yahoo group which has all updates etc., check it out

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Metteeoli/

svasu_ani
17th June 2005, 08:22 PM
finally metti oli is getting over this weekend.....................

usha_pooja
18th June 2005, 12:22 PM
well metti oli is goin 2 finish 2day n a special programme will be held.

aanaa
19th June 2005, 09:30 PM
well metti oli is goin 2 finish 2day n a special programme will be held.

finished

Surya
21st June 2005, 12:10 AM
I thought it was was a nice ending!! :D :D

Urmila
22nd June 2005, 01:07 AM
I used to watch this serial on & off. Latest I saw when their father, Chidambaram dies. So what happens afterwards & how it ends, can somebody give a brief summary please ?

thulasi
22nd June 2005, 06:23 AM
I STAARTED WATCHING METTI OLI AGAIN SINCE I AM ON HOLIDAYS....CHITHAMBARAM DIED AND iNCLUDING RAJAM, MANICKAM, AND RAVI ARE NOT EVIL ANYMORE...THEY APOLOGIZED TO EVERYONE ELSE...AND NOW THEY ARE PLANNING TO GET A GROOM FOR BHAVANI...BHAVANI'S DAD PLANNED TO GET HIS DAUGHTER MARRIED TO THE GUY CALLED ASHA WHO LIVES IN MALAYSIA...HOWEVER HE DIES BEFORE DIS...SO RAVI, MANICKAM, GOPI AND BOSE ARE PLANNING TO GET BHAVANI MARRIED TO THE SAME GUY...THEY CHECK ON HIM BEFORE DAT TO MAKE SURE HE IS A GUD GUY...AT THAT POINT RAJAM TELLS THEM THAT ASHA'S MOM WAS THE ONE WHO STOLE HER AND NIRMALA'S JEWELRY WHEN THEY WERE ON A BUS...SO ALL OF BHAVANI'S BROTHERS-IN-LAW GO AND ASK THE GROOM AND HE SAYS THAT IT IS TRUE...HIS MOM IS A SHOPLIFTER AND IT IS HER HOBBY...AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY HIS DAD DIVORCED HER AND THEY BOTH LIVE IN MALAYSIA...SO THE BROTHERS-IN-LAW ARE KIND OF WORRIED AND TELL HIM...ASAH IS NOT REALLI GUD CUZ HE TELLS THEM DAT HE ONLI LIKED BHAVANI CUZ SHE WAS THE ONLY TAMIL PERSON HE KNEW IN MALAYSIA AND STUFF LIKE DAT...SO THEY ALL ARE PLANNING TO LUK FOR ANOTHA GROOM...RAJESH ( THE GUY WHO USED TO LIKE BHAVANI AND WAS DRUGIST CUZ OF HER ....HE WAS CRAZY ABT HER) NOWS LIKES NIRMALA CUZ SHE IS THE ONE WHO HELPED HIM WHILE HE WAS DRUGIST AND GOT HIM TO NORMAL WITH A TREATMENT...SO NOW HE WANTS TO MARRY HER ( NIRMALA USED TO LIKE HIM AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SERIAL HOWEVER HE TURNED HER DOWN BY SAYING THAT SHE IS POOR AND UGLY AND STUFFS LIKE DAT) BUT NIRMALA DOESNT WANT TO CUZ SHE THINKS HE WANTS TO MARRY HER CUZ HE PITIES HER AND SHE NOES HE STYL LIKES BHAVANI...BHAVANI IS INTO HER STUDIES AND DOESNT LIKE ANYONE...SHE WILL DO WATEVA HER BRO-IN-LAW SAY...AND THE SELVAM IS KINDA STARTING TO LIKE SAKTHI BUT DOES NOT SHOW IT TO ANYONE...SAKTHI IS CRAZY ABT HIM AND WANTS TO MARRY HIM ONLY...SHE IS WAITING FOR HIM FOR ALMOST 6 YEARS...AND THE LAST PART GOES FUNNY...ALL FOUR BRO-IN-LAW FIND A GROOM ADN THEY R CHECKING ON HIM TOO...SO EVERYONE HIRES SOMEONE TO CHECK ON THE GROOM......THIS SCENE IS SO FUNNY...RAVI TELLS THE OTHERS HOW FOUND A PERSON WHOM HE TOLD TO CHECK IF THE GROOM IS GUD...RAVI TELLS THE OTHERS THAT HE WILL ONLY ACCEPT THE MARRIAGE IF THIS GUY COMES AND TELLS HIM GUD ABT THE GROOM CUZ HE BELIEVES THAT PERSON WHOM HE HIRED TO CHECK...AND THEN THEY ALL GO TO LUK FOR THAT PERSON RAVI WAS TALKING ABT TO GET SOME INFO...AND THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THE WHOLE TIME RAVI WAS TELLING THE GROOM TO CHECK ON HIMSELF...AND THE OTHERS START LAUGHING AND MAKING FUN OF HIM....AND I GUESS ONE OR TWO MORE EPISODE TO GO....AND THEN IT WILL END...I DIDNT SEE AFTER THIS...IF I DO I LL TELL U GUYS...HOPE THIS HELPS U GUYS ....

svasu_ani
22nd June 2005, 07:13 AM
Bhavani gets married to the son of her fathers friend...Selva accepts to marry shakthi and nirmala accepts ramesh...alls well that ends well...

NOV
22nd June 2005, 07:46 AM
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/6/22/nation/11279824&sec=nation

The most stupid act!
Committed by Metti Oli fan!

usha_pooja
24th June 2005, 06:59 PM
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/6/22/nation/11279824&sec=nation

The most stupid act!
Committed by Metti Oli fan!

i totally agree with u especially in Malaysia where its very stupid 2 see someone commiting suicide. This is a very common thing which happens in India however, suicide is very unacceptable n total stupid 2 do.

Take care

NOV
27th June 2005, 07:03 AM
[tscii:e343dfc466]Metti Oli strkes again!
this time in Malaysia

Man breaks TV to get wife’s attention: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/6/27/nation/11327402&sec=nation[/tscii:e343dfc466]

hehehewalrus
28th June 2005, 11:30 PM
NOV orediya rendu gund-a thooki potuteengale :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

saradhaa_sn
28th July 2005, 03:29 PM
I dont like the last episode of Metti Oli.

They told that, they took it in one shot, wihout cuts, but failed to touch our hearts. Especially in the ending it is necessary to show the face expressions of charectors in close ups.

But it was missing and unable to know what happened in the end.

Not a nice end, because of director foolishness and over estimation.