PDA

View Full Version : Theme chorus from BOSE sounds exactly like.........

IsaiRasigan
11th April 2005, 10:13 AM
all the past chorus works of Ilaiyaraaaaasa.....
I can't believe when I first heard in the cable Sony channel!

In fact ARR already "paid tribute" to IR in KKKK (the song where Gangai Amaren pretends to conduct in the movie).

8)

alias
13th April 2005, 01:51 AM
And so your point is :-)

IsaiRasigan
13th April 2005, 09:55 AM
You know the point. ARR copies...big time!

IR - Hey Ram (2000)
- Budapest Symphony Orchestra
- Main Theme is a powerful chorus cum solo

ARR - Bose (2005)
- Czech Orchestra
- Main Theme very similar in style to Hey Ram
- Main Theme chorus compostion sounds like chorus in Housefull, Desiya Geetham and also so many other non-patriotic chorus from IR old movies.

Probably other ARR fans know it and that is why they didn't respond except a kinattru thavalai like you.

sad
13th April 2005, 05:49 PM
U yourself knew tat IR is nothin... Thats why you open a pathetic thread to argue about it... Simple Psychology...!

sad
13th April 2005, 05:50 PM
I have Great Respect for IR... But lame fans like u r the ones who tarnish IR's image and makes ARR fans hate IR...

dinesh2002
13th April 2005, 06:07 PM
lol..... buddy.... go listen to IR in Mumbai express...he TRIED so hard to compose western music,but end up like TAMIL's Eng song...lol.....come on man...arr is INDIAN MOZART!! not we claim it buy Andrew Loyd Webber himself to this....certain style IS like that,and EVERYONE needs to use tha style....i hope u got it.... so its not IR created.. okva....

kbee
13th April 2005, 06:34 PM
Let ARR first be Indian IR then be Indian Mozart.

Goodbye.

IsaiRasigan
13th April 2005, 06:35 PM
I have commented and justified with proofs and examples and not made any false remark.

C'mon buddies. Write with perspective and don't just show your vaitheruchals. 8)

MADDY
13th April 2005, 07:08 PM
Hey Buddy-IsaiRasigan.....i heard both of these theme music by ARR and IR and i could not find any similarity.........see if ARR had been similar to IR or copying IR then he wud have ended being a simple composer like deva or shankar-ganesh....how come he mesmerised whole of india with his music??????

kbee-
sachin tendulkar is Bradman of India and nobody ever told him that he shuld become Gavaskar and then only bcome Bradman....obviously ppl. of successive generations have to be different then only they can succeed.....

muzammil84
13th April 2005, 08:25 PM

Let ARR first be Indian IR then be Indian Mozart.

Goodbye

he proud is indian in the song Vante Matharam, lot lot of people don't know what means vante matharam after he singing this word go all of world, what he do IR like him nothing , he don't even go out of Tamilnadu, i think u read the tamil news paper and come chat here, all tamil news paper is lie like arr go to stay in londen like that.
u see the documentry show in the tv ARTE, they r said of course after lagaan indian music become popular in USA and UK if u want then i will send u this programme

alias
13th April 2005, 08:42 PM
You know the point. ARR copies...big time!

IR - Hey Ram (2000)
- Budapest Symphony Orchestra
- Main Theme is a powerful chorus cum solo

ARR - Bose (2005)
- Czech Orchestra
- Main Theme very similar in style to Hey Ram
- Main Theme chorus compostion sounds like chorus in Housefull, Desiya Geetham and also so many other non-patriotic chorus from IR old movies.

Probably other ARR fans know it and that is why they didn't respond except a kinattru thavalai like you.

Dude, check your ears properly. You have a big problem. Dont spend unneccessarly on buying IR cassette instead use it for your medical treatment :lol:
Who calls who a kinattru thavalai. Did you see yourself on the mirror when you wrote this. Man... please come back to senses and get a life :) Chill-Pill.

interz
14th April 2005, 04:04 PM
Karthick Raja was background musicdirector in BOSE, not ARR.

sad
14th April 2005, 05:17 PM
hahaha... wat bose u talkin wat bose we talkin... hahaha

dinesh2002
15th April 2005, 10:41 AM
lol.....i think he is mentioning bout Tamil album BOSE,by YSR...hehehe....buddy..we r talking bout BOSE The forgotten HEro (HINDI)...

interz
15th April 2005, 02:44 PM
sorry i recently found the hindi version in tamilstate "aazadi" sounds good , eventhough it reminds of "vande matharam"

Music4Ever
16th April 2005, 09:52 PM
As for Bose, the song by Sonu Nigam seems suspiciously similar to "Chandirana thottadhu yaar Armstrong-oo". Aazadi is good but why do ARR's songs appear short on lyrics? In this particular song, ARR seems to be merely singing the same thing again after the chorus.