PDA

View Full Version : annamalai viewer

ann
12th November 2004, 09:26 PM
I have been a silent viewer of the material being posted. My many thanks to everyone who religiously update and pose questions. I am from USA and the serial is on at 11 pm so sometimes I am not able to view it. But thanks to you folks I am able to get the gist of what happened.
I would like to take the opportunity to let Radaan people know that before they show medical stuff on the serial it is best to have it validated by a professional. Regarding the hysterctomy(Latha's surgery) it is only done when the patient's life is in critical danger. This is especially true if the patient is young and has had no children yet. There are many ways of removing the fibroids in the uterus. In USA there are serials(soaps) that have been on the air for 38 years, and one of the things they do is to educate the public about medical and health issues. In India since the TV is a major source of entertainment, this can be used as apowerful tool to educate the public.
When Jothi's on is picked up by Vinay(I think) he pees and wets V's shirt. How can that be possible when the baby is wearing a diaper?
Hope Mrs.Radhika and Radaan take note of this and prevent this fromhappening in the future.

Ann

ann
12th November 2004, 09:27 PM
I have been a silent viewer of the material being posted. My many thanks to everyone who religiously update and pose questions. I am from USA and the serial is on at 11 pm so sometimes I am not able to view it. But thanks to you folks I am able to get the gist of what happened.
I would like to take the opportunity to let Radaan people know that before they show medical stuff on the serial it is best to have it validated by a professional. Regarding the hysterctomy(Latha's surgery) it is only done when the patient's life is in critical danger. This is especially true if the patient is young and has had no children yet. There are many ways of removing the fibroids in the uterus. In USA there are serials(soaps) that have been on the air for 38 years, and one of the things they do is to educate the public about medical and health issues. In India since the TV is a major source of entertainment, this can be used as apowerful tool to educate the public.
When Jothi's son is picked up by Vinay(I think) he pees and wets V's shirt. How can that be possible when the baby is wearing a diaper?
Hope Mrs.Radhika and Radaan take note of this and prevent this fromhappening in the future.

Ann

NOV
12th November 2004, 10:52 PM
Pls continue discussions here: http://forumhub.lunarpages.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=73&start=660