PDA

View Full Version : Sachien - released - WIll he hit a sixer?

MumbaiRamki
3rd April 2005, 01:50 AM
Devi Sri Prasad- He delivered fairly well ..though it was'nt agreat one ...

I thought Sachien will be very similar to Badri album ..A kind of techno dappnguthu with one melody ....

1.Vaa Va En thalaivaa- Shankar Mahadevan
Opening paatu - Micheal Jackson beat style la oru song ....Going to be ok hit ...But for how long these actors will fight among them ....??and how long will thy appease the fans ??

Lets look at the lyrics

" oru thadavai yellam jaipathanaal saritharam aaguthu'

'Hitler vazhgaiyam vendaam ..
buddhan vazhgaium vendaam '

"kaduvalaga vum vendaam
Mirumagamvum vendaam '

'Virudhugalai vilai kuduthu vangida kudathu '

- Direct attack on ajit -COmpare with the lines that come in attagasam ..

'Hitler aaga vazhvadhu aridhu
Buddhana aaga vazhvadhu kadithu
Hitler -budhana ga vazhvom-Unnaku yenna'
:roll: :oops:

2.Kanmodi Thirukum Podhu - Devi sri prasad
Composer re paadi irukaaru ..Seri melody ya irukum nenchen ....Again one more MJ type of rythm song ....aana melody song thaan ...
Harish Raghavendra could have sung this song ..
.the guitar piece in the interludes is cool ...Charanam is also cool ....
NagaS ,Devi Sri Prasad is another Tamizh Kolai Nabar :shock:

"Bukam vanthaal kuda anjaatha nenju
Oru Poo vanthathal norunki ponuthu'

-How many times will they use this same uvamai ...

3.Gundu Manga tHopulla - Jassie gift ,Malathi
I hate malathi's voice so much ...Is this the voice for Bipasha ?kaduvulae kapathu !!!!
Lyrics parthaale theriala - Summarana Dappnguthu ....
Jassie Gift - Sir ,please restrict ur voice only to malayalam and church horus songs !!!!Wonder how he has sung in Anniyan !!

4.Dai Dai Kattikoda- Karthik ,SUnith Sarathy
Appda ..nalla vela oru good melody singer karthik nu partha ....marupadium oru dappnguthu ..ada pongada ....( i think this is Bipasaha Basu's song ) ...SOng similar to Katti podi da song ....

5.Beat of Sachien
Ethu enna Taal beat mathiri ya nu partha ..ill a..very different ..a female solo comes up with rythm .....but this sound slike more of ainterlude than a theme musi c....

6.Vaadi Vaadi ..-VIJAY
Illaya thalapthy vomit yedu thu irukaaru ....sorry paati irukirraru ....

NagaS<Listen to the lyrics ...

Vaadi Vaadi
Kai padatha CD ...

Naan out vidum paatilae
WHistle sathaam naatilae
kelu kelu

Disco vanthaalum
Kisco vanthaalum
Oram pogathu entha paatu

michale vanthaalum
Madonna Vanthaalum
entha paatu pogadhu ..

VIJAY rasigar kaluku kondataam .....Koncham IR dappnguthu song mathiri ..

SOmehow u feel the music is similar to Manisharma's ShahJahan ...

Truly Sachien audio rocks ,going by the rythm ... But devoid of melody ...

interz
3rd April 2005, 03:11 AM
very dissapointing

expected more from devi sri prasath

ellam dappangoothu paadalgal thirumba thirumba ippidi repeat pannina en priyosanam

any one else who had enough of dappangoothu songs??

Arjuna
3rd April 2005, 04:29 AM
how dare does the tharuthalai attack our thalai!! thalai pongi ellu!!

Arjuna
3rd April 2005, 04:35 AM
If u want to end dapanguthu songs - ARR needs to compose songs for tamil films - only he can save you all!!

kateangels
3rd April 2005, 10:53 AM
Download Sachin MP3's from
http://www.globaltamil.com/songs/Sachin/

kbee
3rd April 2005, 11:25 AM
nothing new here. he used some of his telugu flix in here, specially a slight modification of songs from varsham movie

Arjuna
3rd April 2005, 12:22 PM
the Vaa Vaa song is a song from Bunny, a telugu movie composed by Devi again!! I think the managai song is pretty ok - others are crap

Arjuna
3rd April 2005, 12:23 PM
mohankumars.com has the mp3 as well..

adept777
3rd April 2005, 08:27 PM
http://www.adept777.blogspot.com/

vijayr
4th April 2005, 11:56 PM
The songs are forgettable like in most of Vijay's films. I think Devi Sri Prasad has delivered just what an "ilaya dalapathi" film's music needs - BS! Hopefully, if this movie bombs we wont see this guy on screen for a long time. I hope our makkals dont disappoint us by making this movie a hit. Go Chandramukhi/Mumbai Express!!

Arjuna
5th April 2005, 12:54 AM
Atleast Sachin is 100000000000 times better than crap Mumbai Express!! Its chandramukhi all the way!! VS - great job indeed!!

Kumanan
5th April 2005, 01:37 AM
I would check this thread often to see the responses or bangs the above post would get! :clap:

BTW, Devisriprasad's songs seem only to be heavy beats which are often repetitive. :banghead:

Waiting for the Jassie Gifts song of Anniyan :lol:

m_23_bayarea
5th April 2005, 02:07 AM
Please guys, Sachin album is not that bad. Don't think at once that I'm a Vijay fan. I'm not. But I think the worst album is ME...What were Kamal and IR thinking? Why can't they give songs like Aboorva Sagodaragal or Devar Magan. Not even one song in ME is likeable. OK, some of Kamal's ardent fans are already writing that this is 'pure class' and 'jazz' and 'art of music'. Come on, others are not illiterates. How long is Kamal going to take his audience for granted in the name of art? I like him because he is a great actor, but these days, he's not doing good. Who is he making the movies for? For us, or for himself??

aruvi
5th April 2005, 02:27 AM
I have to agree with the above person. KH and IR have not been able to deliver a hit album that is liked by the mass for a long time. Sadly.

I also have to agree that Vijay film songs are pure crap. It's just for his fans. Unfortunately, they make his films a hit and we have to suffer hearing the songs repeatedly on radios.

Cinefan
5th April 2005, 12:22 PM
Sachein better than ME????????????????????????? :evil:

What else can I say.Your tastes are vastly different from someone of us here.I have listened to all the 3 albums&can confidently say,ME has the best music.The only downer is that it's got only 3 songs&the theme music(I am discounting Vandemataram).

NagaS
5th April 2005, 06:13 PM
cinefan,

almost every theatre in tamil nadu prefers sachin over MX :) ... ofcourse, if CM is not available to them :))))

Nagas

mellon
5th April 2005, 07:37 PM
almost every theatre in tamil nadu prefers sachin over MX ... ofcourse, if CM is not available to them )))

Nagas

How sad! :cry:

alias
5th April 2005, 10:03 PM
I defintely agree that the songs are much better than MX. Not close to Mayaavi but defintely a better album.

robben
6th April 2005, 04:48 PM
http://hindutempelbasel.port5.com/

dinesh2002
6th April 2005, 07:23 PM
sachin songs r the best among ChandraMukhi & Mumbai express,in mumbai xpress IR composed modern songs...no comments on that :roll: hehehehe...it didint appeal me at all...only poo poothethe is the only good song...sachin has good tunes & beats....def the winner among Tamil new year releases!!

NagaS
6th April 2005, 07:45 PM
hmmmm ... mahendran paiyanukku ivLothaana music sense ? :(

Sachin songs are okay, But I expected something more, when somebody like devi sri prasad gets a big budget movie and the director is mahendran's son !

SO, does that mean movie will also have vijay's influence ? KadavuLae ....

NagaS

kbee
6th April 2005, 08:40 PM
Sachin songs are better than ME and CM? I cant say anything man. DP has given better tunes in Telugu and even if he carried over his hit tunes in Telugu sachin would have been better.

The reason why ppl prefer Vijay movie is because he is paying them to run the shows. Vijay movies are "made" to run. I am not saying this or making it up. Its told by a leading movie distributor and after watching CM and ME he mentioned that after long time we have 2 good movies which will really run in theatres.

FYI, in USA none of Vijay movie get released. People prefer

1. Rajini (no question/doubt) - but priced too much so net net its a loss for the person releasing the movie
2. Manirathnam - priced very low and attract good crowd, so its a guaranteed profit. Even AE is a profit.
3. Shankar - Priced between Rajini and Kamal movies - attract reasonable crowd. Wont be a huge profit for theatre, but is not a loss also (except boys:)
4. Kamal - like walking on the rope. After Alavandhan, ppl are affraid. But ME will sure be a turning point, cuz its along the line of MMKR and his next couple of movies are going to be good (Gautham followed by Raajkamal production - remake of spanish movie)

The rest of them has NO market and their movies dont get released.

As far as Vijays's movies are concerned, ppl will wait until a beaten up VHS copy comes and they make sure that their remote works before watching a movie.

As far as the audio is concerned

1. A R Rahman
2. YSR
3. HJ
4. IR

The rest of them doesnt have market, but if they combine with any super star or good directors are if the song becomes hit (e.g. Autograph and Vasool Raja for bharadwaj, parthiban kanavu, ghilli for VS) the CD does an okay business.

Arjuna
6th April 2005, 08:42 PM
Can we say ME is the worst album of IR?

kbee
6th April 2005, 08:47 PM
You can say. but then see how good it is :)

Arjuna
6th April 2005, 08:51 PM
I dont think kamal and IR match..IR was good with maniratnam only..maybe with balachander too..but definitely not with kamal!!

MumbaiRamki
6th April 2005, 09:13 PM
NagaS,
i will agree with you .I expected abit from sachien- i was very much disappointed.DVS can give good melodies -Vijay's influence is just too much ....

Gilli ,Madhurae,thirupaachi ,sachien -OOF!!!!!!

Do u find any difference between these albums !!!

On the other hand yOUTH ,Shahjahan,thirumalai had atleast 2-3 melodies !!!!

NagaS
6th April 2005, 09:24 PM
thirumalai had 2 - 3 melodies ? WHAT ? :-O

NagaS

vijayr
6th April 2005, 09:47 PM
Thirumalai - I liked 2 songs - Neeya pesiyadhu sung well by Shankar Mahadevan and SPB just flows in "azhagooril poothavaLe" The other songs were the usual fast stuff but apparently one of them was choreographed well is what I heard

"The reason why ppl prefer Vijay movie is because he is paying them to run the shows."

avanukku engendhu paNam varudhu? First that source has to be stopped. TF and TFM needs to be sanitized of him. In his films MDs arent allowed complete freedom and he dictates the beats and so on. Heres wishing that Sachin runs as far away from theaters as possible

NagaS
6th April 2005, 10:26 PM
vijayr ... beware .... IR is supposed to be the MD for vijay's movie with director cheran :)

NagaS

vijayr
6th April 2005, 10:39 PM
Hopefully the movie would have more of Cheran's touch to it than Vijay's :-)

Arjuna
7th April 2005, 01:52 AM
Check out the trailer - looks awesome - I seem to like the school kid vijay in this film :)

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/trailer/7376.html

Also check out the chandramukhi trailer - awesome man..Rajni rulz..

Mumbai Express sucks - the tailer and the BGM looks awkward!!

Cinefan
7th April 2005, 12:08 PM
Check out the trailer - looks awesome - I seem to like the school kid vijay in this film :)

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/trailer/7376.html

Also check out the chandramukhi trailer - awesome man..Rajni rulz..

Mumbai Express sucks - the tailer and the BGM looks awkward!!

Again&again,you are reaffirming your biases againist Kamal&IR.Result,all your postings lose their value.

Carry on. :D

Arjuna
7th April 2005, 10:34 PM
Cinefan -> no boss - I dont say that I dont like IR -> It is only when ppl like rajasranam irritate ppl like Vijayr and us ( we ARR fans ) - we get pissed off!! IR is a genius and we agree with it..But y do they always say bad about our ARR?

Arjuna
7th April 2005, 10:37 PM
If MSV's fans knew how to access the net - (the old men, I meant) - then these guys such as rajasrnam and vincent will know its not their day!!

alias
8th April 2005, 12:51 AM
yes arjuna, these guys like rajasarnam and vincent are pain in the back.... We all know how IR is good but they are broken records going to over and over again telling the world IR is still alive in music.... Man, listen to MX and then figure out that. I think the music sucks in a big way and on top of that, they talk about Karagatkari which I think when released in audio, the owners and his family got couple of cds and started listening and they distributed some of Cds freely since no one is there to buy these albums. Thats how IR market is now.

mellon
8th April 2005, 01:04 AM
Again&again,you are reaffirming your biases againist Kamal&IR.Result,all your postings lose their value.

Well, well, well, And u r not biased??? Show me one post you ever attempted to condemn a "nasty KH fan" such as 'crab' 'rajaram' ever!

I can show you posts 100% worse than what Arjuna has posted here and you never seem to bother as it is agianst RK or someone you care less about!

Why dont you have a look at yourself, first?

---------
We are ALL cheap HUMAN beings. Are n't we?

Cinefan
8th April 2005, 04:19 PM

Well, well, well, And u r not biased??? Show me one post you ever attempted to condemn a "nasty KH fan" such as 'crab' 'rajaram' ever!

I can show you posts 100% worse than what Arjuna has posted here and you never seem to bother as it is agianst RK or someone you care less about!

Why dont you have a look at yourself, first?

---------

We are ALL cheap HUMAN beings. Are n't we?

mellon,you have to first understand that I am not a regular in the Tamil films thread but still I have told Rajaram&a guy called Chandra Higgins(a RK fan)not to discuss actors personal life.I am not their teacher to keep reprimanding them every time,correct.Have you ever come across one post of mine where I have been nasty?Look,I am a big fan of KH&want MX to be a good film&hit,thats all.I am not bothered whether CM is a blockbuster,hit,flop.Likewise you people stick to praising Rajni&CM instead of coming out with comments like "music sucks","trailer&BGM sucks"etc etc etc.OK.

Arjuna
8th April 2005, 05:57 PM
I am amused to know that ppl still buy CD's of films like karakattakari!! Did u see that heroine? Yappa!!

Sudalai
8th April 2005, 11:37 PM
I am amused to know that ppl still buy CD's of films like karakattakari!! Did u see that heroine? Yappa!!

arjuna,
Do you buy CDs looking at the heroines. :?: :roll: and not for the music..

thats interesting.. let me try out... :)

and you listen to songs seeing the heroin on the cover...?? :wink:

alias
9th April 2005, 01:44 AM
I think Arjuna already knows the content of the music. So he was trying to buy atleast looking at the contents of the heroine.. Sorry for the adult content(vivek style).

Arjuna
9th April 2005, 03:24 AM
alias u are right :) - my previous post clearly shows that the contents of the CD was more worse than the contents of the heroine..

curryleaf
9th April 2005, 11:54 PM
meh... nothing special, seems ordinary for me.. the solo by MD himself is okay though..

but the songs would become hit just cuz of vijay's bee stung moonji...

I cant believe thirupaachi songs are a hit... they stink!

m_23_bayarea
12th April 2005, 11:24 PM
I think CM audio has swept the market already. Sachin is not that bad when compared to ME. And I'm not biased against any actor or Music Director. I just feel IR is not able to cope with the current trend. And there's no reason why Kamal should not have Harris or VS or any other hot MD of today for his movies...

app_engine
13th April 2005, 01:56 AM
Song controversy raised by Telugu rights owner:
http://dinamalar.com/2005april13/imp15.asp

MumbaiRamki
14th April 2005, 09:36 PM
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?cid=2429

Looks like sachien is ok .......

vickyvichu
26th April 2005, 02:54 PM
ayyo ayyo ayyo!! sachin is the worst album by DVSP...if he had not copied some of his own telugu songs trust me the album is an all time flop....the only song i liked was vaadi vaadi n kanmoodi....the rest were very very avg....n maayavi was also very bad. n who said MX was an average....it was seriously awesome...the 4 songs were xcellent...n i thk vande mataram cud hav been justified....i watched the movie n i felt it was perfectly situational...and as for cm...its jus ok.....if i rate it wud be MX>Sachein>CM...MX jus has less no. of songs...thts abt it...but i must say the movie is really disappointing. :(