PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm a Newbie

Gayathri
9th November 2004, 07:17 PM
Hi All,

I'm a new to this forum...er actually not I used to read all the messages here but was never brave enough to contribute. I think its not very fair on me. I've been stealing all your thougts :oops: Anyways I'm glad now that I hit the register button :) Hope to speak to you all soon and I shall be posting my 2 cents soon.

Gayathri

Sandeep
9th November 2004, 07:25 PM
I was also like you. It took me 3 months for giving my first opinion(in the old hub) but thats was it. Now try stopping me. I have something to say about everything. Time is the only limiting factor.

So Gayathri now there is no stoping you. :twisted:

Gayathri
9th November 2004, 07:38 PM
I was also like you. It took me 3 months for giving my first opinion(in the old hub) but thats was it. Now try stopping me. I have something to say about everything. Time is the only limiting factor.

So Gayathri now there is no stoping you. :twisted:

HEYYYYYYYYY I RECEIVED MY FIRST REPLY

thx sandeep!!

NOV
9th November 2004, 08:27 PM
Hope to speak to you all soon and I shall be posting my 2 cents soon.
GayathriHi Gayathri, welcome to the Hub. You will find plenty of people with diverse thoughts and different interests. One thing we can guarantee you here is that you will fit into this Hub like cog into wheel.
Enjoy your stay!

blahblah
10th November 2004, 10:38 AM
Hi Gayathri,Its another welcome message for u :) .And like that Sandeep feller,please try to be all over the place :twisted: .

arr
10th November 2004, 10:52 AM
Hi Gayathri
This hub is growing like anything...
Even I am newbiee to this hub.
You registered atlast.
That's a best thing u must have done.
One point...
Just don't post in the topics started by you ...
Respond to everyone's messages...
Then take care...
Bye.

Sandeep
10th November 2004, 09:58 PM
Hi Gayathri,Its another welcome message for u :) .And like that Sandeep feller,please try to be all over the place :twisted: .

blahblah, no use poking on me 8) . only the moderators can stop me. gone are the days of silence its time to speak out :evil:

priya
11th November 2004, 01:06 PM
hi everyone
i am new too like u
but i guess u made a better start than me in posting.
i hope to discover this hub in better way.
keep the good work on .

thank you

Sandeep
12th November 2004, 12:31 AM
hi everyone
i am new too like u
keep the good work on .

thank you

Just 'good work' and 'thank you' will not do. You have to contribute too :) .

Hope to see your post in various topics

priya
12th November 2004, 01:52 PM
hi everyone
i am new too like u
keep the good work on .

thank you

Just 'good work' and 'thank you' will not do. You have to contribute too :) .

Hope to see your post in various topics

hi sandeep
as i said i did post my first topic (though out of compulsion)
but i didnt get as good response as Gayathri's this post got.
so i guess as i am not as capable as a the other people around here.
i feel that i need to motivate the people around here which some of people here need(like myself).
also i am very thankful to the moderators and the people working on this hub , also the member for their contribution on this hub which make for a great experience.

i hope i clear my view.

thank tou.

Gayathri
12th November 2004, 02:22 PM
hi everyone
i am new too like u
keep the good work on .

thank you

Hey Priya,

Welcome to the hub. Hope to see you here often and keep us posted with your views. Hey and dont be let down, you can post anything and read anything, there is no hard rules :)

Gayathri

blahblah
13th November 2004, 11:14 AM
Hi priya,don't be down hearted.For all there is 'a first day to school' :) .We all started like this 8) .Keep posting and thats how you get popular on the hub.may be you didn't get much response in your first thread because of the pecularity of the subject. :lol:

priya
13th November 2004, 11:51 PM
hello everyone,
sorry Sandeep i guess i went a little overboard last time.
but i guess it was just a misunderstanding.
so leave the past behind.

i am sorry if i am deviating from the topic of discussion, but please understand my problem.
the link to this site was given to me by my boyfriend who said me to read particular topics.
but i was unable to find the said topics.
hence i posted my topic so as to convince him.
but as i found out from everyones reaction that i wasnt able to do what i wanted to.
i.e. i didnt get the proper feed back i wanted to get.

so i want to know how better could i have put this topic?

is there a better place where topic like this will get response.
also i feel the poll thing was a bad idea but it was beginners mistake.

hope you all help me and other newbies to help post better topics and give better replies

thank you
priya

Bdolf Hilter
14th November 2004, 12:03 AM
XYZ

geno
14th November 2004, 12:30 AM
Hi Priya,

dont worry about not getting many replies to your topic within a few days of starting your own topic! :)

I guess "nose piercing" isn't such a mundane topic :lol: ..well! May be not many gals have seen/noticed your topic..or may be this new hub is just settling down and not many hubbers have started to post.

So just be patient and after some time i promise there will be umpteen no. of people ready to write in your thread!

This hub is the ultilmate melting pot - and trust me - no topic can be termed to be " not good enough" to attract any replies :)

But before opening a new topic just contemplate for a second if you are opening it just for the "fun" of being seen an "author" of a topic or if you really have something to say and discuss about that particular subject. :lol:

.. happy hubbing to priya and gayathri :)

kingofkings
14th November 2004, 07:57 AM
HAAI!

I AM a new hubber too. I am very shy of posting. Please all be kind to me. :oops:

Sandeep
15th November 2004, 11:32 PM
so i want to know how better could i have put this topic?

If nobody responce state the same thing is an agresive fasion. like "I want my girl friend to pierce her nose but she disagrees, what do girls think :x ?"

You will definitely get better responce :twisted:

Sandeep
15th November 2004, 11:36 PM
HAAI!

I AM a new hubber too. I am very shy of posting. Please all be kind to me. :oops:

NO WAY.

We are going to get mean on you :twisted:

Jagan
17th November 2004, 01:09 AM
Hi,
I'm new too!

Querida
19th November 2004, 12:25 AM
Newbie Hubber as well...
either have an opinion and worried i will not express it rightly...so make sweeping remarks that dont warrant reply..hehe see Indian't Plight.... :?
have no idea how to do things...already apologized for a mistake :oops:
already went around making whatever mediocre contribution i could make

and thats all...

Querida
19th November 2004, 12:28 AM
HAAI!

NO WAY.

We are going to get mean on you :twisted:

hey can't be worse than i am....just post, worst is that Sandeep is going to reply to it :lol: :lol: :lol:

blahblah
19th November 2004, 10:50 AM
Hello kingofkings,I get feeling you were there at the old hub. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Reena
20th November 2004, 07:35 AM
Hi Jagan,
I like you avatar and your signature 8) . I'm a hardcore Rajini Fan Myself!

:lol: @ Querida.

Sathya
20th November 2004, 08:41 AM
A topic for newbies. Nice.

Hi, I'm new too.

Shekhar
20th November 2004, 09:46 AM
Hi1 Welcome all new hubbers!!

I have been a hubber for nearly four years now. I am repeating what I have stated in some other thread.

This hub is a great opportunity to get exposed to variant views and to open up our minds. It is an exposure to various kinds of personalities through which we can learn to handle real people in real life.
But unfortunately this opportunity is squandered, by a glib attitude of insisting that he/she is right without allowing the variant vew to sink into our minds.
The great intellectual or affable atmosphere is viciated by personal affronts, vulgarity and meanness leaving a bitter taste in your mouth.
For nearly a year I did not post a single thread, thinking it is futile because every one believes what he wants to belive.
I have seen amazingly multiple types of characters in this hub from from extraordinary intellectuals, great people with commending humility, to religious fanatics and psychos. Well they all make up the wold and the hub!!
My request to all of you is be responsible when you post something, have patience and show maturity when some one takes a dig at you. Have a little sense of humour and you will enjoy and benefit from this thread....

NOV
20th November 2004, 01:43 PM
Wow Shekar!

I couldn't have said it better. Applaudable comments.

Shekhar
21st November 2004, 05:16 PM
Thanx Nov!

But isn't to label me as a Newbie Hubber, a joke! :)

NOV
22nd November 2004, 04:29 PM
But isn't to label me as a Newbie Hubber, a joke! :)That's automatic Shekar. I know you have been around long in the old Hub.
But if you continue dishing out good advise laced with your usual humour frequently, you will become a senior in no time at all. :D

jus_born
22nd November 2004, 04:52 PM
Hi friends ,

Iam also new as Gayatri and Priya are ... lol but iam Jus_born

so iam the youngest of all

encourage me( to learn) to write more

- Baby

Roshan
22nd November 2004, 05:42 PM
Your welcome words to the new hubbers were really great!! As NOV said, continue dishing out good advise laced with your usual humour frequently :)

Shekhar
24th November 2004, 04:53 PM
Thanx Roshan!
But where are you? I hardly see you around. And where are Smiley, Shakti and others? I really miss them. :(

Roshan
25th November 2004, 08:47 AM
Shekhar,
I'm here only :) I have posted a message to you yesterday in "Does God Exist' thread. Please check :)

PS: Smiley will be back soon and Shakthi has her exams and would be back after she finishes it :)

Roshan
25th November 2004, 08:53 AM
And Shekhar, why dont you select an Avatar for yourself ? :)

Shekhar
25th November 2004, 04:49 PM
Roshan,

My presence in the Hub is through my mind and flow of thoughts. An avtar is static and rather freezes my personality, doesn't it?Infact, I discarded my signature statement too. I feel shackled. :|

Yes You
30th November 2004, 08:29 PM
Hi Hubbers,

I have been following this hub for a long time but never joined. My ex boy friend is a Tamil and he used to participate very often. I am not used to a lot of expressions dealt here and I guess this is because of my lack of knowledge about India and its customs, pardon me.

I was also about to quit this forum because suddenly I was denied access. Somehow there is a pop-up window prompting I have to get in touch with webmaster or something. But I don't know what I did wrong. I only have access to this forum when I am accessing from an iCafe. T-online my provider is not working for this forum. Also not accesible from any of my friends site. Can anybody help me. I want to go to India this summer and it would be great if I could gather more info about South India and Srilanka, especially abvout Tamil.

I do speak few words of Tamil because my former boy friend taught me some words to make a knot in my tounge. :lol:

Nanri

PS
please excuse my English. It may sound a little bit strange. I did not practised it for a long time. I am an Austrian from Salzburg and it may be that I think German while writing English. Sorry. We speak German in Austria, of course we have our own slang.

Sandeep
30th November 2004, 08:53 PM
Yes You,

Your english is far better than many of us.

Anyway have a great vacation in India.

For information on tamil nadu go to TAMIL NADU TOURISM DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (Govt of TN) Home page www.tamilnadutourism.org

For information on kerala go to Department of Tourism, Govt of Kerala website
www.keralatourism.org

For your access problem send a personal message to NOV (He is the moderator)

Deepti
5th December 2004, 05:32 AM
Hi,
Count me in as well. I'm new too. :)

Mad Max
5th December 2004, 08:37 AM
Count me in too! I am the newest of newbies! :)

Querida
7th December 2004, 03:12 AM
liar liar @ Arunmozhi :D :lol:

blahblah
7th December 2004, 11:12 AM
Once when I went to the Regional Transport Office,I saw one new looking motor cycle confiscated for the reason that it was not registered and had no number plate.The owner claimed it was new,but the meter showed it had run 12000 kms.Did it belong to you Arunmozhi? :evil:

hehehewalrus
7th December 2004, 11:18 AM
ROTFL @ blah blah :lol: :lol:

Mad Max
9th December 2004, 12:12 PM
liar liar @ Arunmozhi :D :lol:

Arunmozhi??

Who is he? Do I know him? :mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen:

Mad Max
9th December 2004, 12:14 PM
Once when I went to the Regional Transport Office,I saw one new looking motor cycle confiscated for the reason that it was not registered and had no number plate.The owner claimed it was new,but the meter showed it had run 12000 kms.Did it belong to you Arunmozhi? :evil:

Guys,

Be gentle with this poor, gentle, defenseless newbie! :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

Querida
9th December 2004, 12:38 PM

Guys,

Be gentle with this poor, gentle, defenseless newbie! :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

so does this mean us gals can be as mean as we want with this poor, gentle, defenseless supposed newbie? :twisted: :P :D

Mad Max
9th December 2004, 09:55 PM
so does this mean us gals can be as mean as we want with this poor, gentle, defenseless supposed newbie? :twisted: :P :D

Depends on what you plan to do to me :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

Bad Boy
9th December 2004, 11:09 PM

I am somehow getting interested. :lol:

Mad Max
10th December 2004, 12:15 AM

I am somehow getting interested. :lol:Hehehe BB! Stay away from MY gals! :mrgreen:

Bad Boy
10th December 2004, 12:39 AM

I am somehow getting interested. :lol:Hehehe BB! Stay away from MY gals! :mrgreen:

Competition brings prices down but gals up :lol: :lol:
Lets go!

Querida
15th December 2004, 07:54 AM
hmmm seeing what my last innocent joke did i won't take second chances....wait that's not me at all :D
i was thinking celibacy oath for defenseless newbies...BB and MM both can keep tabs on each other :P

Mad Max
15th December 2004, 09:28 AM
hmmm seeing what my last innocent joke did i won't take second chances....wait that's not me at all :D
i was thinking celibacy oath for defenseless newbies...BB and MM both can keep tabs on each other :P

Hahahaha! :lol:

Qt,

You shouldn't take clowns like me seriously! :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen:

Anbudan,
~ Mummudi Max Adigalar ~

Bad Boy
15th December 2004, 03:22 PM
Querida,

I was never the second choice. I had always been the first and one-and-only choice for me. And I am really lucky about that.

Mad Max,
why you give up so easily? Getting enough of gals or just got enough gals? :lol:

Bad Boy
15th December 2004, 03:23 PM
My Gosh,
still 5 more posts to pass the 100!

Mad Max
15th December 2004, 08:44 PM
Mad Max,
why you give up so easily? Getting enough of gals or just got enough gals? :lol:I didn't give up because I never even started! :)

I was only jokin' from the start. Besides Qt is just a little kid :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen:

Bad Boy
15th December 2004, 09:20 PM
Mad Max,
why you give up so easily? Getting enough of gals or just got enough gals? :lol:I didn't give up because I never even started! :)

I was only jokin' from the start. Besides Qt is just a little kid :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen:

[tscii:c4c1a22706]«ôÀʦÂýÈ¡ø «Å ¸ÅÉÁ¡¸ þÕì¸ §ÅñÎõ. ¦ƒ÷Áý¸ÙìÌ À¢û¨Ç¸¦ÇýÈ¡ø ¿øÄ Å¢ÕôÀõ ±ñÎ ´Õ §¸ûÅ¢. [/tscii:c4c1a22706] :cool:

Querida
17th December 2004, 09:33 AM
whoa thanx Bboy for the warning...thas freaky.... :shock:
yeah dont worry most innocent newbie i knew you were joking..all those little green men told me :P :mrgreen:

Bad Boy
17th December 2004, 05:54 PM
Why its so freaky?
Even Jesus said "let the children come to me". :lol:

swt_candy
22nd December 2004, 08:13 AM
HI guyz im new as well. It will be greatt if i can make frienz here. How old r u guyz !!!! plz tlk bac cuz afta all i am new

thxsssssssssssss [/b]

Mad Max
22nd December 2004, 08:25 AM
HI guyz im new as well. It will be greatt if i can make frienz here. How old r u guyz !!!! plz tlk bac cuz afta all i am new

thxsssssssssssss Hi Sweet Candy! I am new too! I am a very shy poster afraid of the ragging done by female hubbers here! How about you? :)

Mad Max
22nd December 2004, 08:29 AM
Also be careful with mean gals like Querida. She loves to tease defenseless newbies like us! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Just kiddin'.

Querida
22nd December 2004, 10:13 AM
awww now look how im already labelled...dont worry swtcndy you'll be sure to make friends here...if you wanna know ages check the getting to know page and add a little something something about yourself :D ....as for mr. daffy...you're just singling me out cause im not a newbie :( :D so much for the respect i had for my elders :P :D

Shekhar
23rd December 2004, 10:06 AM
HI It will be greatt if i can make frienz here. How old r u guyz !!!! [/b]

Count me in girl!!! I am old enough for any of you !! :wink:

Bad Boy
23rd December 2004, 05:21 PM
HI It will be greatt if i can make frienz here. How old r u guyz !!!! [/b]

Count me in girl!!! I am old enough for any of you !! :wink:

And what about the girls? Are they young enough for you too? :lol: