PDA

View Full Version : "India's Superhero" :: Hrithik Roshan

Surya
22nd March 2005, 03:19 AM
Great Actor, Dancer, obviously good looking, etc etc. But what happend to him now? I haven't heard much about him lately. Any info?? :D

HindustaniLadka
22nd March 2005, 05:46 AM
He got married to Suzanne Khan(Zayed Khan's sister) recently, so i think he is only working on a few projects. I know that he is working on the sequel to Koi...mil gaya, but i'm not sure what else he is doing.

Sandeep
22nd March 2005, 02:43 PM
His last movie Lakshya was an excellent movie but for some reasons it didnt click.

Surya
23rd March 2005, 01:10 AM
Thanks HL! :D

Laksh didn't click?? WOW! I thought it as a sure hit.

HindustaniLadka
23rd March 2005, 02:01 AM
Yeah, Laksh was a good movie, but it actually flopped in the box office. :?

Surya
23rd March 2005, 03:04 AM
So Hrithik Roshan in desperatly in need of a hit? That's sad.

HindustaniLadka
23rd March 2005, 06:44 AM
Not really. The film he is currently working on, Krrsh...mil gaya, is pretty much guaranteed to be a hit.

sanju
23rd March 2005, 01:12 PM
hrithik is doing the negative role in the sequel to dhoom. he is a great dancer. please dont call him a great actor. give him an electric shock, there will be no expressions on his face. comparing to sharukh, ajay and amir ,he is a total waste.

Surya
24th March 2005, 04:45 AM
Hrithik kicks!!! Have u not see KNPH, and Laksh? Along with his other movies. He is my favorite actor in bolly. SRK is good too. But HR is cooler!! 8)

What was dhoom about?

HindustaniLadka
24th March 2005, 05:53 AM
Hrithik is a good actor. Watch Lakshya and Koi Mil Gaya and you will see what i mean. If you want to see bad actors, watch movies that star Tushar Kapoor or Abishek Bachchan(he has improved a lot, but he is still pretty bad).

sanju
27th March 2005, 07:11 PM
abhishek bachchan, a bad actor :!: , joke of the century. i think you didnt hear what ramgopal verma said. he told the media that abhishek is a better actor than big b. please go and see yuva . he is real talent. hrithik can never act like him.

sahana6
27th March 2005, 11:37 PM
yup funny how that workz.amithab aswome actor son horrible!!

trivik12
6th April 2005, 07:26 AM
Hrithik Roshan has definately the actor with best charisma this decade. No actor has made greater impression with 1st movie than Hrithik with Kaho Na Pyar Hai. As long as he has winning combo with his dad he is going to give hits.Also look at repatoire of directors he has worked so far.Stunning.He is great in action and definately the best dancer around.

Now for some negative things, for an actor having worked with Subash Ghai/Sooraj Barjatya/Farhan Akhtar/Vidhu Vinod chopra , he delivered flops with everyone of them. SO not exactly a lucky charm.

Also he is good actor but not great, He is not as good as Shahrukh in romantic or Ajay in intense roles. Definately not an actor of Aamir class.

He is ahead of rest of the pack like Abhishek,Vivek,Shahid etc.

HindustaniLadka
6th April 2005, 07:28 AM
abhishek bachchan, a bad actor :!: , joke of the century. i think you didnt hear what ramgopal verma said. he told the media that abhishek is a better actor than big b. please go and see yuva . he is real talent. hrithik can never act like him.

yeah, i saw Yuva and everyone in that film acted very well. But...if you watch other films taht star Abishek, you can see how bad he is.

Surya
6th April 2005, 07:32 AM
I think that he did well in Yuva because of the director. Mani Rathnam. MR can bring the talent out of anyone. He made a 2 yr old girl act in ANjali!!! But other than that , I saw dhoom. Not all that great. Hrithik Roshan would have been better as Jai Dixit, than Abi.

HindustaniLadka
6th April 2005, 07:36 AM
Hrithik is going to be in Dhoom 2. I think he is playing the same role that John Abraham played in Dhoom.

Surya
9th April 2005, 05:52 AM
Thatn's cool. He'd be good at it. :D

m_23_bayarea
12th April 2005, 02:10 AM
Hrithik rocked in FIZA. Can SRK give such a performance ?? Atleast till now, he hasn't tried anything like that.

Surya
13th April 2005, 05:47 AM
What's his role in Fiza?

niki
8th May 2005, 07:17 AM
hrithik's comin in ashutosh's next film too i think :D:D:D:D and of course, Krishhh! ;)

chaotic whisperz
18th May 2005, 09:17 PM
the mans a fag

Surya
26th November 2005, 02:12 PM
Hey guys!

Got any good HR movies to recommend? I'm not a vivid watcher of bollywood, so I don't know much. :P

What happened to his Koi Mil Gaya's sequel and Dhoom 2?

Sandeep
28th November 2005, 07:16 AM
Have you seen Lakshya? If not, try to catch a DVD or VCD.

I saw HR here in Singapore shooting for a movie directed by his father and with Priyanka chopra as his love interest. And should I say they owe to thank their camera men for their on-screen glamour.

Surya
29th November 2005, 09:44 AM
I have. The HR movies I've seen are Lakshya, KKKG, and Kaho Na Pyaar Hai. :)

James Pain
25th February 2006, 06:49 AM
Any good HR movies coming out?

Howz his market now?

princeofkerala
3rd April 2006, 11:35 AM
HR next relese is KRRISH 8-) (second part of koi mil gaya one of biggest hits in indian cinema )

Krissh
Release Date
June 30, 2006
Check out Trailor
http://d.indiafm.com/trailors/k/krrish/krrish1.zip

then Doom2 another one with aishwarya directed by swadesh,lagaan director :D

Arthi
3rd April 2006, 12:16 PM
Hot News about HR...
He became DAD... A baby boy was born to him.

Morning I read it in the Newspaper

great
3rd April 2006, 10:22 PM
HR next relese is KRRISH 8-) (second part of koi mil gaya one of biggest hits in indian cinema )

dont mention it as biggest hit in indian cinema :x :x :x may be that years hit in bollywood

princeofkerala
4th April 2006, 08:43 AM
Great u are wrong dear Hrithik have biggest Boxoffice hits U want Proof :P

Top Grossers Top Grossers 2000-2009

1 Gadar Ek Prem Katha 2001 - All Time Blockbuster (Sunny deol)

2 Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Super Hit (AB,SRK,HRITHIK)
3 Koi Mil Gaya 2003 Super Hit (HRITHIK)
4 Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai 2000 Super Duper Hit (HRITHIK)
5 No Entry 2005 Super Duper Hit (SALMAN,ANILKAPOOR)

CHECK THIS OUT http://www.boxofficeindia.com/00-09.htm
8-)

Raikkonen
4th April 2006, 09:49 AM
Where is Ghilli

bingleguy
4th April 2006, 09:54 AM
KKKG is good !

Hey guys ... Hrithik has six fingers in his right hand is it ? an extra thumb ????

great
4th April 2006, 11:59 PM
Great u are wrong dear Hrithik have biggest Boxoffice hits U want Proof :P

Top Grossers Top Grossers 2000-2009

1 Gadar Ek Prem Katha 2001 - All Time Blockbuster (Sunny deol)

2 Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Super Hit (AB,SRK,HRITHIK)
3 Koi Mil Gaya 2003 Super Hit (HRITHIK)
4 Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai 2000 Super Duper Hit (HRITHIK)
5 No Entry 2005 Super Duper Hit (SALMAN,ANILKAPOOR)

CHECK THIS OUT http://www.boxofficeindia.com/00-09.htm
8-)

sirey check out ur posting you have said its biggest hit in indian cinema .... Indian cinema is not Hindi films but include all other language film also like tamil, telugu, malayam 8-)

Priyankak
17th April 2006, 01:43 AM
HIrithik Roshan, super actor. He is really good at dance like vijay. He is a superstar in Hindi and Vijayz the :arrow: superstar in Tamil. I knw some people wont accept it but in reality itz the truth. :thumbsup:

:P

Surya
24th October 2006, 02:39 AM
*Hrithik Roshan is like VJ - This desearves 6 months in Prison!

*Hrithik Roshan is Da Superstar - This deserves another 6 months, because there isn't one superstar in Bollywood

*Hrithik Roshan is Bony??!?!?! :banghead: this deserves Life Imprisonment!!! :evil: :twisted:

Surya
24th October 2006, 02:41 AM
Hrithik injured after fall
Tuesday October 24 2006 00:00 IST

IANS

MUMBAI: Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan fell from a horse and was injured during riding lessons for his role in Ashutosh Gowariker's forthcoming "Akbar Jodha".

The incident occurred recently at the Mahalaxmi race course.

Hrithik received some bruises on his arms as the horse dragged him for some distance before he could set himself free. :omg: However, the actor not only resumed his practice but attended his sword-fighting training the same day after taking first aid. (YEA-UH!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 8-) )

Hrithik's sci-fi thriller "Krrish" stormed the box office this summer. He is gearing up for his next release "Dhoom 2", where he plays a negative role.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

8-)

ajaybaskar
27th October 2006, 11:26 AM
[tscii:f4819f0e79]Undoubtedly India's Superhero is Vijayakanth.

A funny way of looking at Dharmapuri

If you are still in Diwali mood, please don't read the following review,

After contributing to the major downfall of Ajith's tirupathi, its director..per ..per ..perarasu....he was thinking who could he terminate next and ..yes....he got our captain and that's the evolution of a legendary universal(tamil) film "DHARMAPURI".

Precautionary steps to watch this film:

1.Four pieces of cotton...(2 to keep in ears...and the rest 2 will be kept in our noses after we watch the film fully)

2. zandu balm,tiger balm..if possible original time bomb.

3. itch guard (b'cos paadhi padam paarthu namaku udambellam pull'arikum').

Actors:

Captain Vijaykanth(3/4 screen...),Heroine-achacho paavam(not even 4 scenes including songs),comedy..all scenes where captain comes becomes comedy to the core.

All other vetti actors(donno what they do ½ time).

Moments of the film:

1.Captain's intro:----- NO Indian..oops..hollywood film could ever try such imagination to project his hero to this level as perarasu does.(u deserve an applause..).while all his partymen,wait for his entry in screen..there comes captain to save a minister's girl from a rowdy in rameswaram..rowdy threatens everyone including policemen nearby with his gun and no one goes near him(obvious..)Captain looks at him,goes nearhim barehanded. The rowdy warns him 3 times(Indian cinema rule..not more than 3) and then shoots at him..the bullet hits vijaykanth's chest...and reflects back and hits the rowdy's chest and kills him...Please wait...don't get astonished.then he takes out the "archanai plate"he hid in his shirt(what a archanai thattu..if u can get for 10 rs.it acts as bullet proof and save ur life).

Advice to all military forces:please dismantle all ur bullet proof shields and get archanai thattu's for them. cost cutting one.

2 if time permits captain gets his costume change and start performing exercises..iam sorry..dances.. and 30 to 40 dancers surround him and shout"neenga thaan nallavar, neenga thaan vallavar, neenga naaliku CM, morning na AM,evening na PM"...happa horrible torture and where on earth his costumes are picked up...fluorescent coloured shirt specially and he makes to a point that in all scenes including his duet or romantic scene his party's "flaming torch"symbol is projected well.And a grand make up like rajkiran with a big crown on his head and sandal on his body(weak hearted people pls omit the scene)

3. Half the film is like assembly meetings and virudhachalam campaign speeches.and everybody including the villain praises him .

"naan adangi poravan illai adakitu poravan"

"ivaru kootani vaika maatar,thani aala thaan irupaar"

"ennai nambuna nambikai..mathavangalukku etcharikai

ivar naadodi illai....naadodi mannan"..

When u atleast rest in peace that the director Perarasu didn't act in this film as he did in tirupathi....after interval even that dream goes crashed..oops.here we have his entry as "Speed"lawyer perarasu.he comes and says"naan porandha edam sivakasi, valarandha idam tirupachi, pona idam tirupathi,ipo nikaradhu dharmapuri"innum neraya idam poven....(oh god we are done for...mokkanayakanur,paanaampati,paradesipalayam.. lots to come ). Soon he will become best competitor of T rajendhar.

Note:- don't miss the scene where captain hits 50 men in a row with a single kick which even matrix Keanu reaves couldn't get it right. And also the scene where captain blasts 1000 figure bombs(kanni vedi.he..he) with his small remote control which we use for MP3 players in car's.(technology drives...)

Iam sorry guys(?????)I didn't see the climax, I came away ½ hr before climax as I was in a mood to hit my head somewhere and cry badly seeing this.

Last but not least "Dharma puri"---poisonous pani puri. Die another day. [/tscii:f4819f0e79]

kb
27th October 2006, 08:33 PM
hrithik gets a deal with anil ambani.

3 films and salary of 35 crores.. highest in bollywood so far

great
28th October 2006, 07:18 PM
KKKG is good !

Hey guys ... Hrithik has six fingers in his right hand is it ? an extra thumb ????

Yes , He has :)

imsai
2nd November 2006, 11:49 AM
:notworthy: for giving the second biggest blockbuster of the year next to Munnabai