PDA

View Full Version : PrithviFans

Bharathbhattathiri
21st March 2005, 10:56 AM
Hai friends, 8)
Join with prithviraj fan group !!!
PrithviRaj the Youngsters superstar..he has jus entered the film industry & He proved his acting talent.prithvi raj for sure is one of the best actors around.
Group name: prithvifans
Visit & Join here
Group home page: http://www.prithvifans.tk

PrithviRaj

Date of birth (location)
Kerala, India

Biography for
Prithwiraj

Height
6' (1.83 m)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trivia

Son of late actor Sukumaran and actress Mallika.

Did his schooling from Sainik School, Thiruvananthapuram and Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan School, Thiruvananthapuram.
He also took a degree course in IT from the University of Tasmania, Australia.

Studied Engineering at the University of Tasmania, Australia. While vacationing in Trivandrum, he was grabbed by director Ranjith to act in Nandanam (2002). He was then flooded with other tempting film offers that Prithviraj, then in his second year in Engineering, decided to take a break from studies to concentrate on acting.

Personal quotes
In the cinema industry I wasn't all that close to other actors. I had excellent relationships only with the directors of my films. They are like my gurus. Actually, this is the case with many actors too. They are usually closer to their directors than with other stars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actor - filmography

(2000s) (1990s)

11.Sathyam (2004) .... Sanjiv Kumar
10.Vellinakshatram (2004) .... Vinod
9.Akale (2004) .... Neil
8.Chakram (2003) .... Chandrahasan
7.Ammakilikkoodu (2003) .... Vivek
6.Swapnakoodu (2003) .... Kunjoonju
5.Meerayude Dukhavum Muthuvinte Swapnavum (2003) .... Muthu
4.Vellithira (2003) .... Style Raj / Raghuram
3.Nandanam (2002) .... Manu
2.Stop Violence (2002)
1.Nakshathrakkannulla Rajakumaran Avanundoru Rajakumari (2002)