PDA

View Full Version : About film singer Jyotsna

krishna
19th March 2005, 06:01 PM
Now I am saying abvout the new film singer Jyotsna( In serial too).An outstanding voice apart from Smt. Janaki, Smt.Suseela ,Smt.Chitra & Smt. Sujatha. Please tell me in how may films she had sung and what is the film names are, if any body Knows.

nkv
21st March 2005, 08:35 AM
I never thought she was outstanding!! She is singing good ok..but she has never sung a 'good' number till now..atleast she has not got one. But she succeeded in creating the media hype.. Media is giving unnecessary hype to these people. If she were really talented to th eloikes of Chithra, she would have gone somewhere..But even now, you need a Chithra to deliver an outstanding song.. Jyotsana is only one among the several newcomers.. Her success is mainly due to her screen appearence. Let her concentrate more on Music and singing, and let her sing an outstanding song.. Then we can start comparing her with the likes of Janaki Amma and Chithra..

This is not an offence meant to the newcomer..She can comeup.. But just to remind that at this point of time, she survives due to the media hype and her screen presence rather than her singing talents..