PDA

View Full Version : Nimmathi

aanaa
18th March 2005, 06:59 AM
Does anyone watches Nimmathi

cast:
vishva
Meenakumari

Nimmadhi - Title song (http://raretfm.mayyam.com/stream/tvserial/nimmadhi.rm)

sahana6
23rd March 2005, 08:59 AM
i go to school when it goes on but i still wacth it whenever i can!!!!!!!

aanaa
23rd March 2005, 09:24 PM
i go to school when it goes on but i still wacth it whenever i can!!!!!!!

whenever possible write briefly

thank u again

Good luck in exam

sahana6
27th March 2005, 11:34 PM
my aunt told me that the little boy was hiding in his play box and no air reached him and he died!

aanaa
28th March 2005, 03:53 AM
my aunt told me that the little boy was hiding in his play box and no air reached him and he died!

thanks for the update
don't u watch?

however thanks for the sprit

sahana6
28th March 2005, 04:13 AM
i dont im at skool

newcomer
28th March 2005, 10:34 PM
Kalyan is the brother of 4 sisters. He will marry Seetha. But Seetha's sister Nandhini will love kalyan and wanted marry him. Since her sister is married to kalyan, she became the villain for this. She will try to stop Kalyan's sisters marriage. Kaveri is one of his sister, only in her marriage Kalyan and seetha's only son will die hiding inside a box. But Kalyan and Seetha knowing that their son is died, will pretend to be ok in the marriage. But the last sister will find out and after the marriage is over and everyone will be upset and sad.

Nandhini is very bad. Now she is throwing her Parents out of the house. She uses her money to spoil Kalyan and his sister's Happiness.

aanaa
28th March 2005, 10:58 PM
Nandhini is very bad. Now she is throwing her Parents out of the house. She uses her money to spoil Kalyan and his sister's Happiness.

Thank u

please update regularly if u watch in Sun TV
or weekly by cassette

thank u

newcomer
30th March 2005, 01:22 AM
Nandhini frames a theft against Karthik( kaveri's husband) and so police will arrest him. Even though Nandhini ask her parents to get out of her house, seetha convince them to stay asking, if they leave then no one will be there to Stop Nandhini. Then Nandhini will go to Seetha's house and will ask her to sign the divirce from Kalyan. But seetha will refuse and will ask Nandhini to get out of her house. Kalyan, Karthik's dad and Kalyan's another sister's father inlaw and her husband (sorry donno the name) will be discussing with their lawyer about Karthik's case. In that house Nandhini's spy will be kalyan's sister's sisterinlaw ans her husband. he will listen and will inform Nandhini.

Sorry i don't watch regularly. so, donno lots of names.
Hope u can understand the story.

aanaa
30th March 2005, 03:09 AM
. Kaveri is one of his sister, only in her marriage Kalyan and seetha's only son will die hiding inside a box. .

so kaveri married

aanaa
30th March 2005, 03:11 AM
Nandhini frames a theft against Karthik(
Sorry i don't watch regularly. so, donno lots of names.
Hope u can understand the story.

thank u
understand ur plight

take it easyyyy

sahana6
2nd April 2005, 04:00 AM
yay someone wacthes it !!

aanaa
3rd April 2005, 09:42 PM
[quote="sahana6"]
yay someone wacthes it !![
/quote]

if u get a chance plz update

thankx in advance

svasu_ani
5th April 2005, 05:15 AM
Hi,

Krishnaveni is upset about what is happening in Kaveris life and doesnt take food from the morning, So her husband Vijay and his mother persuade her to eat . When Vijay tries to pull her, she hits the wall and falls unconsious. She is in hospital and the doctor breaks the news that she is pregnant.. Everyone is happy and they call kalyan and sita and inform them too... Once they come back home kalyan and sita comes to visit them and happiness is filled...There is this Archana who is nt happy about it and is envy...Need to wait and see as to wht she is gonna do in the coming weeks...

Anitha

aanaa
5th April 2005, 08:31 PM
Hi,

Krishnaveni is upset

xxxx
coming weeks...

Anitha

nanry Anitha

aanaa
13th April 2005, 08:06 PM
nobody here??

svasu_ani
15th April 2005, 08:32 AM
nobody here??

We are shifting from minneapolis to Naperville, so no SUN TV for 2-3 weeks.. will update once i settle...

Anitha

aanaa
15th April 2005, 05:07 PM
nobody here??

We are shifting from minneapolis to Naperville, so no SUN TV for 2-3 weeks.. will update once i settle...

Anitha

Happy moving

I can wait

svasu_ani
27th April 2005, 11:18 PM
Hi,

Got settled and got the cable connection today and here goes the update...

Nandhini and the fat lady(the one who stays opposite of kalyans old house and aids nandhini in spoiling the happiness of kalyans family) are talking and this fat lady is telling about why she wants to disturb kalyans peace and there goes the flash back...

Jyothi vomits and has dizziness and they think its pregnancy she isnt given an opportunity to tell its not so... every one is happy and then her husband comes and tell when they havent written the exams how will they know the result..

There is one more character kanchipuram kanchana , whose daughter is in love with jyothis husband and jyothis mother in law is with this kanchana.....

will keep updating.......

anitha

aanaa
28th April 2005, 04:48 AM
Hi,

Got settled and got the cable connection today and here goes the update...

Nandhini and the fat lady(the one who stays opposite of kalyans old house and aids nandhini in spoiling the happiness of kalyans family) are talking and this fat lady is telling about why she wants to disturb kalyans peace and there goes the flash back...

Jyothi vomits and has dizziness and they think its pregnancy she isnt given an opportunity to tell its not so... every one is happy and then her husband comes and tell when they havent written the exams how will they know the result..

There is one more character kanchipuram kanchana , whose daughter is in love with jyothis husband and jyothis mother in law is with this kanchana.....

will keep updating.......

anitha

thanks for the update

aanaa
1st May 2005, 09:02 PM
Hi,

Krishnaveni is upset
...Need to wait and see as to wht she is gonna do in the coming weeks...

Anitha

Anitha
pl update

do u watch Sorgam
if so can u brief it

svasu_ani
3rd May 2005, 06:04 AM
I misssed fridays episode...will continue with todays...

Kalyan finds lot of money in briefcase when returning home, next day he goes to the police station to hand over the same and the police praises him for his honesty. The police comes to kalyans house and arrests him saying that he has taken lakh and fifty thousand from the briefcase. every one is shocked..
Infact kalyans step mother would have taken only 50000, the younger sister calls up kaveri and informs her. kaveri calls up krishnaveni and informs her. she couldnt convey the message to jyothi as she had gone to temple.
Krishnaveni and kaveri would come home to console seetha. krishnas father in law will come and take seetha along to polic station to find wht happened...

Ctd.........

aanaa
5th May 2005, 06:04 PM
I misssed fridays episode...will continue with todays...

Ctd.........

thank Ani

plz continue

svasu_ani
6th May 2005, 12:08 AM
kalyan is released from jail... it is proved he hasntaken the money...he wuld hvae gone to a judge before going to police station and have written a statement telling he took the money of 50000 and returning back the rest to the police station. so the judge would come as witness...and save kalyan... The one who would have taken one lakh is the police to give it to his second wife. The second wife also comes and testifies. The police is arrsted and kalyan is set free.

i didnt watch todays episode...

aanaa
6th May 2005, 04:47 AM
i didnt watch todays episode...

thanks ANI
what happened today?

usha_pooja
2nd June 2005, 03:33 PM
Hiya,
Well i'm new 2 this hub so, i watched nimmathi a couple of weeks ago however, it doesnt include da sound.

Well, this is what i watched from that particular episode:
Nadhini commits suicide by killing herself on da train n Kalyan, his father in law, another person n Kartick i suppose stops her.

Then Kalyan tells Nadhini to promise me that u wont commit suicde again. Probably i think thats its an evil plan.

Next Seeta is shown @ da hospital where she injured n her mother in law comes with some fruits n other things. Dunno what they r talkin abt.

Then Nadhini smacks this lady i believe is her assistant or someone. Then Kalyan 4 sisters come n meet her n starts talkin abt things. Then it ends with da episode with the lady lookin @ them in a shocked way.

Hopefully u will under it n take care from usha

aanaa
3rd June 2005, 06:42 AM
Hiya,
Well i'm new 2

take care from usha
thank u for the update

continue pl

svasu_ani
3rd June 2005, 07:10 PM
Hi,

Had chance to catch with few episodes of nimmathi...

Seetha meets with an accident and is injured in head and she is in hospital... nandhini gives money to doctor and asks him to say that seetha would need a heart transplation or else it will be difficult for her to survive.. and everyone feels bad and is worried..and nandhini acts as if she is changed and is good... she speaks softly with everyone and makes other believe that she will do anything for her sister..even go to such an extent of killing herself and giving the heart to her sister...thats wht was the suicide about... and after all her dramas seetha accepts the marriage between kalyan and nandhini... and in mean time the chief doctor comes to know abt the false reports made by doctor..calls and warns thedoctor and reveals the truth to kalyan and family..everyone is relieved and they ask the senior doctor not to complain on the doctor and nandhini.. Nandhinis plan fails again...

Archana and ashok writes a letter against krishnaveni a fake one saying that he is her boyfriend and the baby she is carrying is not vijays but his.. so that when the letter is read she can face insults from the family... but next day some how letter changes and the letter which archana reads out is from her brother. Overnight krishnaveni would com to know their plans and have changed the letter.. and will advice archana...

usha_pooja
3rd June 2005, 08:06 PM
Hi viewers,
I managed 2 watched the serial again however, it doesnt require da sound. However, i missed the first 10 mins of the serial.

1. The girl from Kolongal who plays Aarathi is sent bk 2 her house by her mother in law n her husband. However, her father in law tries 2 stop it however, it doesnt work.

2. Kalyan is cutting a sweet which i believe we say in Sri Lanka Kerseri (a yellow sweet). Everyone is very happy until da aarthi girl comes with her mother in law which i believe is the women who came in annamalai as the bad women from Kerala. She says something regarding on some illegal documents. Kalyan n Seeta try 2 persuade her 2 take back his sister however, she refuses.

3. Then Kalyan n Seeta come to talk to da girl's husband (da girl who i'm refering 2 is Aarathi from Kolangal). Well Seetha n Kalyan tries 2 call her back 2 his house however, that person starts insult n giving rude comments abt Kaylan n his family. Suddenly Kalyan wos abt 2 hit him but, Seeta tries 2 stop him n cool him down.

4. Finally. the girl who got da kick out of da house wos upset sitting @ her house n her sister i suppose is played by Bhavani in Metti oli tries 2 cool her down. After Kalyan n Seetha i guess tries 2 tell her what happened.

This is what i watched so far. N i will try 2 give more updates when i'm free cos i'm @ college when da serial happens.

Take care
from Usha

usha_pooja
3rd June 2005, 08:18 PM
hi guys could u tell me da real names of da characters who r involved in da serial plz

aanaa
4th June 2005, 09:48 PM
hi guys could u tell me da real names of da characters who r involved in da serial plz

kalyan - Vishva
kalyan's wife- Meenakumari?
1st sister -geetha

usha_pooja
5th June 2005, 12:39 AM
[tscii:7de19c826c]Hi viwers, i also found out some of da characters who r playing in da serial their real names (sorry i dunno their real names)

Seetha's dad = Mohan V ram
One of da other sisters who came as Bhavani in metti oli is = Revathi Priya

Da girl who played aarathi = Shrivithya
Da blind women i= Jaanavi came as a bad person in Nimbikkai.
Da women who plays Bhargavi in Annamalai – K.S.Jeyaletchumi
Da person who plays Aarathis father in law - Karunanithi

Da other characters who play in da serial with their real names r:
LIC Narasimhan, M. Varalakshmi and Pollachi Babu however i dunno what characters they play

Also, Kalyan n Seetha came as a couple in an another serial in Anbu manam. Where Vishwa came as Murali ( i think) n Meena Kumari came as Chitra. Well, Vishwa wanted 2 become a doctor well, it wos da help of his wife who wos played by Seetha in da actual serial encouraged him n helped him 2 become a doctor.

This serial wos aired @ sun tv abt 2 yrs ago i believe when comedy time wos slotted before.
Take care from usha[/tscii:7de19c826c]

usha_pooja
5th June 2005, 12:40 AM
The story pivots on the life of Kalyanaraman, brother of four sisters.
Kalyanaraman, being the eldest in the family, takes up the responsibility of getting them married into good families.

His marriage with Seetha is an unexpected one.

Nandini Devi, Seetha's sister, who is in love with Kalyanaraman decides to take revenge by creating enough troubles in Kalyanaraman's life.

How he overcomes them makes up the serial.

information found @ sun tv

from usha

usha_pooja
5th June 2005, 12:45 AM
information found @ chennaionline

Family-oriented stories always attract the Tamil audience. Since marriage is a recognised and indispensable institution this side of heaven, here's another soap from the AVM Production bag. Aired between 12 and 12.30 p.m. on Sun TV, 'Nimmadhi' promises another family drama.

It has everything that you would have predicted: a middle-class setting, not with a monetarily satisfying background, theme enough to search for your handkerchief, a typical obliging brother, sacrificing wife, and the spoil-sport to make the plot juicy.

The great love that Tamil audience has for television tearjerkers is one of the reasons for the stories revolving around family relationships. Since express sentiments are a favourite subject of the small screen, director R Dhandapani must have chosen the story of a hardworking and ideal brother who sweats beyond imagination to see his four sisters settled.

Vishwa, definitely, can move the audience and make them experience what he feels. Meena Kumari is another potential artiste. Acting is a cakewalk for Seetha. The accent talks enough for Pollachi Babu. On the whole, the cast is quite promising.

This must be noticed: Nimmadhi doesn't pivot around the abiding yet unyielding heroine. It deviates from the trend that is current in the small screen serials, glorifying women (and sidelining men). Can it gain empathisers? Time will test it!

usha_pooja
5th June 2005, 01:34 AM
Hi viewers,
I wanna 2 ask a few qs based on da serial if u can could u plz give me da answers 4 these qs if only possible.

1. Does Kalyan know that Nadhini fell in luv with him?
2. What wos da reason why Seetha married Kalyan suddenly?
3. Did Kalyan luved Seetha or Nadhini?
4. Why does Nadhini wants 2 ruin seetha's life since she married 2 Kartick?
5. Why did Nadhini married Kartick since she fell in luv with Kalyan @ da first place?
6. When i watched da episode on Friday n other episode on a few occasions Kalyan seems 2 show his fist but then he doesnt start a fight or she stops it. Do u think thats a bit odd?
7. Could u tell me where u can find da song of da serial or if possible could u send me da lyrics of da song?
8. Does everyone know da plan of Nadhini?
9. When i saw the credits @ da end of da serial there wos some bits in black n white could u give some explaination behind these balck n white pic plz?

Sorry i seem 2 ask 2 many qs only if u can answer them 4 me or there wont be any problems @ all.

Take care
from Usha

usha_pooja
5th June 2005, 01:41 AM
[quote="svasu_ani"]Hi,

Seetha meets with an accident and is injured in head and she is in hospital... nandhini gives money to doctor and asks him to say that seetha would need a heart transplation or else it will be difficult for her to survive.. and everyone feels bad and is worried..and nandhini acts as if she is changed and is good... she speaks softly with everyone and makes other believe that she will do anything for her sister..even go to such an extent of killing herself and giving the heart to her sister...thats wht was the suicide about... and after all her dramas seetha accepts the marriage between kalyan and nandhini... and in mean time the chief doctor comes to know abt the false reports made by doctor..calls and warns thedoctor and reveals the truth to kalyan and family..everyone is relieved and they ask the senior doctor not to complain on the doctor and nandhini.. Nandhinis plan fails again...

Archana and ashok writes a letter against krishnaveni a fake one saying that he is her boyfriend and the baby she is carrying is not vijays but his.. so that when the letter is read she can face insults from the family... but next day some how letter changes and the letter which archana reads out is from her brother. Overnight krishnaveni would com to know their plans and have changed the letter.. and will advice archana.

I want 2 point one thing out abt Seetha. I think that Seetha is a useless fool. Why da hell she accepts her husband marrying someone else especially her sister? . Which i think is something that is totally not any girl will do @ all where they wont allow a husband live with another girl. I think if i saw someone lik Nadhini da thing which i will do is 2 kill her or just smack her so hard so that she doesnt gets into another persons lif.

If u dont agree with me or agree with me do feel free 2 write abt this.

Take care from Usha

usha_pooja
5th June 2005, 01:54 PM
This lad has it in him to go the distance

It is said 'opportunity knocks the door only once'. And the lucky few who grab it alone can build a successful career.

Meet Jai Shakte alias Saiprashanth, a talented young artiste, who has made a mark on the small screen and is longing to make it big in Kollywood. It was Jeppiar, Pro-chancellor, Sathyabhama Deemed University who rechristened Saiprashanth as Jai Shakte, his mother Lalitha Subash said.

Interestingly, he has made his debut in the Tamil film Bharathi in which he played the child role of poet Bharathi.

News Today spotted him at his apartment on Mambalam High Road and had a face-to-face with the young talent.

On how he kick-started his career, he says, 'It was the former Regional Censor Board officer Gnanasekaran who offered me a role in his Bharathi while I was doing my 10th standard at Ahobila Mutt. I am greatly indebted to him. But for him, I wouldn't have turned to acting.'

'It was really a good feeling to get recogition for my debut film when all the three artistes who performed roles as Bharathi in the movie were honoured at a function', he reminisces.

'Cameraman Thankarbachan who saw my acting in the film for which he was cinematographer recommended my name to director K Balachander's Minbimbangal for the micro serials that was telecast on Raj TV', he says. Jai Shakte further says it was indeed a fascinating experience for him to perform the role of an artist in the serial Vidhya telecast on Podhigai channel, since he happened to be an artist himself.

Showing the art works, Jai Shakte's mother Lalitha Subash says Jai developed the skill right from his younger age and that he has drawn portraits of almost all national leaders.

Thereafter he played a role in the mega serial Annamalai. Presently, he is doing roles in serials Veettukku Veedu Looty, Nimmathi, Krishna Cottage and Selvi besides a Telugu serial Maainti Mahalakshmi.

Jai is also good at mimicry and has done several stage performances, Lalitha Subash says adding that his acting hasn't deterred his studies. Jai is doing his BA through correspondence.

The young lad did a role in director Sundar C's film Thagathimithaa as the hero's friend and in Giri as the lover of Devayani's sister.

Jai Shakte knows where he is headed to and he has pinned hopes on making it big on the silver screen either as a hero or a villain. Hope Lady Luck continues to smile on him.

This informaion wos found on da website: www.newstodaynet.com

usha_pooja
10th June 2005, 01:12 AM
In 2days episode i only watched certain bits of da episode.

The girl who plays Aarathi in kolongal returns back 2 her husband house. This is when Seetha reads da letter abr her depture 2 her husband house.
However. problems arise when she gets there. Where she's foscused 2 sign da paper. Now that Arathis husband has got a new girlfriend n she makes conditions on her inorder 2 make her stay in da house. Then forced 2 become a slave. However, she has her FIL support.

if anyone knows da rest of da bits which r happening in da serial plz do add it will be very helpful.

Take care
from Usha

Surya
10th June 2005, 07:33 AM
This is another Kanavarukaage!! :banghead:

usha_pooja
10th June 2005, 12:50 PM
This is another Kanavarukaage!! :banghead:

Why r u saying this exactly?

Its not just i dont disagree with u but i'm very curious 2 know abt yr poinion

svasu_ani
10th June 2005, 08:10 PM
Hi viewers,
I wanna 2 ask a few qs based on da serial if u can could u plz give me da answers 4 these qs if only possible.

5. Why did Nadhini married Kartick since she fell in luv with Kalyan @ da first place?
6. When i watched da episode on Friday n other episode on a few occasions Kalyan seems 2 show his fist but then he doesnt start a fight or she stops it. Do u think thats a bit odd?
7. Could u tell me where u can find da song of da serial or if possible could u send me da lyrics of da song?
9. When i saw the credits @ da end of da serial there wos some bits in black n white could u give some explaination behind these balck n white pic plz?

Sorry i seem 2 ask 2 many qs only if u can answer them 4 me or there wont be any problems @ all.

Take care
from Usha

Usha,

1) Yes Kalyan knows that nandhini is in love with him and wants to marry.
2)Seetha didnt marry kalyan suddenly. Initially the marriage was arranged between kalyan and seetha. then when nandhini sees kalyan during the ponnu paakara function, nandhini says she wants to marry him.
3)Kalyan loved seetha. seetha stayed in the opposite house of kalyan due to some reason . and she would save kaveri once from fire. and everyone would like her and they will arrange the marriage for seetha and kalyan..
4)Nandhini isnt married to karthick.....
5)Nandhini isnt married...

I donno the answer for other questions...

Surya
10th June 2005, 10:39 PM
Well,
I saw a few episodes, it just doesn't seem like a very well planned plot! Kind of amatuer! :D

usha_pooja
11th June 2005, 01:18 AM
Hi viewers,

Take care
from Usha

Usha,

1) Yes Kalyan knows that nandhini is in love with him and wants to marry.
2)Seetha didnt marry kalyan suddenly. Initially the marriage was arranged between kalyan and seetha. then when nandhini sees kalyan during the ponnu paakara function, nandhini says she wants to marry him.
3)Kalyan loved seetha. seetha stayed in the opposite house of kalyan due to some reason . and she would save kaveri once from fire. and everyone would like her and they will arrange the marriage for seetha and kalyan..
4)Nandhini isnt married to karthick.....
5)Nandhini isnt married...

I donno the answer for other questions...

thanks 4 answering my questions.

Take care from Usha

usha_pooja
11th June 2005, 01:35 AM
Hi viewers

So why on earth is Nadhini is trying 2 use Kartick?
Also, what wos kalyan reaction when he heard that Nadhini wos in luv with him?

Take care
from usha

usha_pooja
11th June 2005, 01:45 AM
[tscii:3ccbdb14c0]There wos an few articles which i found on kalyan

THE LEVITY of the concept and the spontaneity of its presenters put "Namma Naeram," aired some time ago on Sun TV, in a class apart. The talk show twosome, Latha and Vishwa, made an impression straight away. Latha left but Vishwa stayed on to become a mega constant. He graduated to acting roles that were a far cry from the humour of the "Namma Naeram" ilk. Yet Vishwa was able to make a mark in each.

Singer, dubbing artiste, anchor, actor — Vishwa is all these. But it is the last dimension that is well known. For the young man who had been nurturing the ambition of making acting his career even from childhood, Subhashri Thanikachalam's offer to co-host "Namma Naeram" was a godsend. He didn't pause to think even for a moment whether he would be able to do comedy. "I just knew I could." His hunch proved right and his cheerful, friendly demeanour did the trick. Soon "Marma Desam" and "Jannal" came his way. And there has been no looking back since. Like actor Venu Arvind, Vishwa has an arresting voice, which has led him into dubbing for heroes like Shaam.

All through his student years, histrionics has been Vishwa's single point agenda. Closeted in his room he would act out every character he watched on the big screen in front of a mirror. "Not imitation but my own interpretation," he clarifies. "None in my family has been in this field. So I didn't have anyone to guide me. It was much later that I realised that those who succeed on television stand little chance in cinema. It's unfair ... but it's reality. And if over-exposure is given as reason for sidelining TV artistes don't you see big heroes on TV day in and day out?" But whatever has come his way has come on its own. "Somehow I could never go around with my portfolio knocking at doors for a chance. I am too shy and sensitive for that. So I am happy that I've come this far." However Vishwa's ultimate goal is direction.

There was a stage when Vishwa had a solid role in every happening mega serial. "I was driving myself crazy," he confesses. But now he has contained himself to two or so. "My role in `Metti Oli' is unforgettable. So were `Alaigal' and `Chiththi'."

Vishwa's association with director Thiruchelvan has led him to that pleasant character he portrays in "Kolangal." Still how much variety in characterisation can one expect in serials that almost always tread the beaten track? "To avoid monotony I make enough changes in my appearance within the framework possible, like sporting glasses in `Kolangal'."

Wife Sripriya is his greatest critic, says this father of a one-year-old. Listing his plusses and minuses, Vishwa concludes, "I never allow problems to bog me down ... I've been without work even for six months but it has not affected me unduly."

This wos found at da following website:
http://www.hindu.com/mp/2004/03/13/stories/2004031300050200.htm

Vishwa's Interview in Maalai Malar.com

Both Kolangal and Mettioli are mega serials that are a part of the
normal daily routine in every tamilian's life.Hence, there is no need
to mention about how famous the actor who enacts important roles in
both these serials would be..

We are talking about Vishwa, the Love Freak from Kolangal. Having
started his career as a T.V Compere,he is now acting as a 2nd hero in
Tamil movies. Like he is comfortable with any kind of roles in
serials, he is comfortable with the questions that are thrown at him.
His answers had a pshycological touch.

Q. How did you get interested in field of Arts?

A. In tamilnadu, for the past 30 years, we can say that there would
not have been any youngsters group that had not crossed the phase of
rajini. I feel that the same situation would continue for some
more time. Like others, I was also attracted to rajini at an young age.

I would have been 5 years old when I saw the movie "Annai oor Alayam"
When i came out after seeing the movie i desired to become a actor.

After about 10 years,when I saw the movie "Nayagan" by kamalsir I had
a desire to become director. These two desires were the main reasons
why i was that crazy to enter the film industry..

Q. How did you continue to try?

A. I was not at all interested in walking from one studio to another
with a photo album in my hand like a nomad. I was from a middle class
family having their fair share of monetary problems.

I decided to take care of my family and at the same time to create
opportunities that would come searching on its own. Since it would be
easy for a media person, I joined in the marketing section of a
English Magazine through which I thought i would be able to get in
touch with people connected with the film industry.

Thro people in SUN T.V,i got the chance to compere for(" Milka - Namma
Neeram").After seeing that Naga Sir, called me to act in MarmaDesam.
This chainreaction has made me act 54 serials in the last 5 years and
has transformed me into a successful actor.

Q. Does T.V also have contests for No.1

A. There is nothing like that. People dream that such a thing exsists.
Even if such a thing exsists i will compare it with rainfall. Everyday
rainfall will occur at different different places . Same cannot be
predicted. Same is the case with No:1 & No:2 contests. The fame we
get depends on our opportunities.

Q. Which serial was your turning point.

A. Metti Oli. My popularity level increased after this serial only. I
need to thank thirumurgan sir for the opportunity.

Q. Did you know before hand that your character in Kolangal will have
a Villan angle too.

A. When we started negotiating for kolangal,Thiruselvam sir informed
me that my character was different. That is the reason why i accepted
that role happily. Doing this love freak role, is a totally different
experience for me.

Q. How will Mettioli , Kolangal set be?.

A. Eventhough both these serials have a serious story line, the
seriousness is before camera only.It is very jovial behind the camera.
Both serial directors are very jovial characters. Mettioli set is very
lively in particular. Even if Moody type actors comes to these sets,
they become jovial.

Q. Which is more challenging T.V or Cinema?.

A. Acting itself throws up lots of challenges. Before they shoot a
scene in a movie, the related script is given to the actors involved.
Time is there to acts that scene in different ways and rehearse. Same
cannot be said about T.V. Here, only when we reach the spot, we come
to know about the scene to be shot. Every shot has to be okayed then
and there. That is the situation in regards to T.V

So, acting in T.V has additional Challenges. Also, any work that
involves race against time is a challenging one.

Q. Whom do you like as a director?

A. Without doubt, Kamalsir. For the sake of formality i do not want to
mention Satyajit ray and spielberg here. From what I have understood
of cinema, I like the directon of kamal sir.

We should measure each and every thing with the best.Kamalsir's view
about totaility is that it is endless. I share the same view as him.

Q. Have you entered Movies?

A. Yes. I'm acting as a 2nd hero in the movie "Dhudhu" directed by
S.P.Rajkumar.

Q. Will you continue to act as a hero in movies.

A. Whichever role you do, it should capture people's heart. Even if
you make an appereance in just a handful of scenes it should be
powerful. You will not survive in this field, if you want to act as
just as an hero.

Q. Have you experienced Love ?

A. Mine was a love marriage. My wife's name is Sripriya. I have a 2
year old son Akshath.

Q. Whom do you like as a director in T.V.?

A. Thirumurugan Sir. He is an expert in understanding the pulse of
people. I have been amazed at the clarity he shoots each scene as he
understands people's taste.

Q. Future Plans?

A. To become a good Director .....................................

This i found @ da following website:
http://f5.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/QPGpQlAJB8ZfFsaMZkX65_Niy5jEnvcTYQVrJjHUH2lzGVqcUK zvcaCzlmySdVYi-02UivKI6O9GhrskNDsjMO8PEtBN-L17Rw/Info%20%26%20Interviews./%22Selvam%22-Vishwa%27s%20interview.txt

The final interview which i've found abt him is:
Vishvaa —`I am proud of Chitthi'

The sitcom Subbu Rukku on Sun TV brought him to television. But he
came into the limelight with a negative role in Chitthi which is the
no. 1 serial on Tamil televison. With this role, he has become a
popular villain in every household. After struggling to get a
foothold in TV, Vishvaa is now well placed and even doing lead roles
in serials like Manasatchi and Goburam.

A chat with the young actor..

Ever since you played a villain in Chitthi, you are getting only
such roles.
I do get roles which are similar to the one in Chitthi. Although, I
like such roles it will become monotonous after sometime.

In real life too you seem to play the villian.
I know you are talking about my wife Sripriya. I have not kidnapped
her. We love each other and we got married. We are a happy couple. I
will say nothing more about my personal life.

Your role in Chitthi is very negative. Why did you accept such roles?
After coming to this field, I can't be choosy. I will have to do all
sorts of characters. In fact, I am proud that I have acted in a
serial like Chitthi which is in no. 3 in all India TRPs. Moreover,
my role in Chitthi was so powerful that viewers especially women
started hating me. That's the real reward for an artiste.

You have not done well in films. Why?
You need lot of luck to come up in films.

So you have not made any attempt?
I have no time to run behind each and every producer. Luck should
also favour you. Some people try day in and day out, without any
luck; someone else will get the chance of being a hero without
making much effort. That's the film world.

Do you think you can succeed as a hero in films?
First of all I don't aim for hero roles. I don't know anything about
dance, horse riding and fights that a hero in films is supposed to
know in real life. I don't think these are a necessity for a hero.
But I don't mean I will not accept hero roles at all. I am ready to
accept any character role. It's difficult to cope up with the heroes
of today, but I strongly believe in my talent.

Any unfullfilled aims?
I want to do characters which others have not done, I want to stand
out. I feel I will shine in such roles.

What lessons have you learnt so far?
I have learnt a lot. Supposedly big companies have not paid me. Some
have given me cheques which have bounced. Now I am choosy about the
production companies.

What are your future plans?
I also write stories, I have a few which I want to make into a
serial. Yes, I want to become a director. That's my long time plan.
But I am still preparing myself well for the same. By acting in
different kinds of roles I am gearing myself to direct a serial

http://www.screenindia.com/20010810/rtam.html

the website which i found above

Take care from usha

[/tscii:3ccbdb14c0]

aanaa
11th June 2005, 07:41 AM
[quote=svasu_ani]Hi,

Take care from Usha

thank u da

usha_pooja
11th June 2005, 06:56 PM
[quote=svasu_ani]Hi,

Take care from Usha

thank u da

Hiya

Thats no problem Aanaa

Hey if u or da others want 2 hv some pictures of Kalyan plz tell me n i send or paste it onto this group.

K

Take care
from Usha

aanaa
12th June 2005, 08:31 AM
[/quote]

Hiya

Thats no problem Aanaa

Hey if u or da others want 2 hv some pictures of Kalyan plz tell me n i send or paste it onto this group.

K

Take care
from Usha[/quote]

no pics
update the regularly is more than enough

usha_pooja
12th June 2005, 12:44 PM
No probs Aanaa.

I will ttry my best 2 update da serial cos i dont hv da sound 4 sun tv. Also i'm @ college so i will really my best 2 update da serial whenever possible. K

Take care
from Usha

aanaa
20th June 2005, 07:22 AM
No probs Aanaa.

I will ttry my best 2 update da serial cos i dont hv da sound 4 sun tv. Also i'm @ college so i will really my best 2 update da serial whenever possible. K

Take care
from Usha

thx usha

usha_pooja
21st June 2005, 01:21 AM
No probs Aanaa.

Take care
from Usha

thx usha

No probs well try n update da serial whenever possible cos i really wanting 2 find out whats happening @ da moment.

take care
from usha

svasu_ani
22nd June 2005, 07:14 AM
have stopped watching this serial..so boring....and not intersting...

usha_pooja
22nd June 2005, 11:23 PM
have stopped watching this serial..so boring....and not intersting...

I knew that cos i think that Kalyan is goin 2 remarry again i elieve cos he has promised Seetha that he will marry again.

Stupid fool i wanna 2 smack both of them.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Both of them need a serious lif n try 2 get on with lif n stop wasting their lif.

Take care
from Usha

svasu_ani
22nd June 2005, 11:51 PM
thats all over...kalyan didnt marry again...its dragging bcos of jothis family matter....

usha_pooja
23rd June 2005, 12:18 AM
thats all over...kalyan didnt marry again...its dragging bcos of jothis family matter....

well i remember seeing that jyothis husband has got a new girlfriend i dont actually remember who exactly it is well they r givin her problems.

usha_pooja
24th June 2005, 07:01 PM
Hi

2DAYS EPISODE I ONLY WATCHED A FEW SECTIONS OF DA EPISODE:

1. KAVERI SHOUTING I DUNNO 4 SOME REASON N CRYING @ HER HOUSE N KALYAN, HIS WIFE N HIS MUM R LISTENING 2 IT.

2. PROBLEMS R STARTING 2 RISE WITH KRISHNAVERNI (I THINK0 WHEN KARTICK N HIS WIFE SEES HER TALKIN WITH SOME GUY N STARTS CAUSING PROBLEMS WITH HER N HER HUSBAND.

IF IM WRONG DO TELL ME

TAKE CARE

usha_pooja
24th June 2005, 07:15 PM
AVM hits big on small screens as well
Mega serials on the television channels are a big hit with womenfolk and hence emotional and sentimental themes cannot be avoided says AVM Saravanan of AVM Productions. The production house has not just churned out over 160 films so far but produced over 8000 episodes of various serials.

Currently AVM's mega-serial Nimmadhi is on air in Sun TV at 12 noon between Monday and Friday. The serial which has crossed over 116 episodes so far is about a loving and a caring brother who strives hard to keep his five sisters happy. A woman, whose love he rejects, starts posing problems for him.

According to Saravanan, recent surveys indicate that Nimmadhi has the maximum viewership for serials being aired in the noon and we would continue to keep the momentum going'.

The serial has a huge star cast including Vishwa, Meena Kumari, Shilpa, Seetha, Pollachi Babu, Tinku, Vandhana, Sri Vidya, Revathy Priya among others.

Produced by M Saravanan and M S Guhan and directed by Dhandapani, music for Nimmadhi is scored by Ramani Bharadwaj and story, screenplay and dialogues by S Seekizhar.

'People always appreciate good quality programs on television channels and fortunately all our works have won admiration of the audience. AVM's Mangayar Choice has successfully completed over 1000 episodes and still going strong'.

We will strive to give quality programmes, he says.

usha_pooja
28th June 2005, 11:51 PM
ANYONE UPDATING 4 THIS SERIAL COS I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENING SO FAR

usha_pooja
2nd July 2005, 06:58 PM
[tscii:3ab7ae9e31]Nimmadhi - number one in the afternoon slot

At a time when most film producers were apprehensive of getting into the world of telly, AVM Productions took the first step and to this day continue to ride high, giving some quality serials. The production house has produced more than 160 films till date and over 8000 episodes of various language serials.
Among the mega serials currently aired on Sun TV in the afternoon slot, AVM’s daily soap Nimmadhi which has crossed about 180 episodes is topping the TRP list. Announcing this at a press conference recently producer AVM Saravanan said, “The serial enjoys the maximum viewership according to a recent survey conducted, especially among the womenfolk.”
Nimmadhi’s story revolves around young Kalyan from a middle class family and his four sisters and the problems he faces to get all his sisters married off. Targeted at the middle class homemakers, the serial has a big star cast including Vishwa, Meena Kumari, Shilpa, Seetha, Pollachi Babu, Tinku, Vandhana, Sri Vidya, Revathy Priya among others. For the first time a full serial has been cinematographed on a DV format on a high-tech DSR 400 camera , which can go directly for telecast.
The serial is directed by Dhandapani, with story, screenplay and dialogues by S Sekizhar. Naga Saravanan cranks the camera.

[/tscii:3ab7ae9e31]

kandiban
3rd July 2005, 10:28 AM
usha - pooja , ayio can u pls stop writing about that serial u kill the stroy .. hello go and do better things okva ... serial serial :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :mrgreen:

usha_pooja
3rd July 2005, 12:43 PM
usha - pooja , ayio can u pls stop writing about that serial u kill the stroy .. hello go and do better things okva ... serial serial :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :mrgreen:

why is that? cos do u find it boring if so then dont come 2 read da updates cos there will be other ppl who will be interested 2 read this K.

nilavupriyan
3rd July 2005, 05:13 PM
adapaavingala...veetlathan ella serial paapangannu netla utkarntha inagayuma................ :banghead:

mega serialukku konjam rest kodungappa.

illaina idha parthu parthu neengalum anniyan vikram madhiri split personality ayida poreenga :poke:

usha_pooja
3rd July 2005, 09:03 PM
adapaavingala...veetlathan ella serial paapangannu netla utkarntha inagayuma................ :banghead:

illaina idha parthu parthu neengalum anniyan vikram madhiri split personality ayida poreenga :poke:

k i do understand yr feelings which i accept any thanks 4 da advice which has been very useful. Sorry if i disapproved u. 2 be honest i dont really watch it cos im busy nowadays but if i do i will watch it without da sound. K

take care
from usha

aanaa
4th July 2005, 03:49 AM

SPLIT personality
---haha

nilavupriyan
4th July 2005, 03:17 PM

k i do understand yr feelings which i accept any thanks 4 da advice which has been very useful. Sorry if i disapproved u. 2 be honest i dont really watch it cos im busy nowadays but if i do i will watch it without da sound. K

take care
from ushathank you buddy.
by the way,who is that little fellow you use as ur avatar

usha_pooja
4th July 2005, 03:41 PM

take care
from ushathank you buddy.
by the way,who is that little fellow you use as ur avatar

its a little kid that i found on da net from da metti oli fan club @ yahoo. K

nilavupriyan
4th July 2005, 04:23 PM
is there a fan club for metti oli.
namma aaluga ellathukkum fans akiye palakkam.idhukkuma.

enakku oru doubtu.metti oli startingla irundhu kadaisi variyum ore episodathan thirupi thirupi pottangalo.
eanna paakum podhellam indha vishayangalthan nadandhu

1)saro maamiyar kobichukuvanga..sethan thituvar....saro aluva
2)leela husband santhegapaduvan....leela aluva
3)kadaisee ponnu pinnadi andha paiyan suthuvan.ava mattemba
4)gopi veetula edho oru kutti galata nadakkum
5)idha ellam parthu andha keluttu payyan (father of the girls)aluvan

adhan ketkuren.am i correct :lol: :lol:

usha_pooja
4th July 2005, 09:46 PM

enakku oru doubtu.metti oli startingla irundhu kadaisi variyum ore episodathan thirupi thirupi pottangalo.

well nee solladuram 100% correct however, da drama is finished now n everyone is happy. But da father didnt hv a chance 2 see everyone happy he's dead.

take care
from usha

nilavupriyan
4th July 2005, 10:01 PM

well nee solladuram 100% correct however, da drama is finished now n everyone is happy. But da father didnt hv a chance 2 see everyone happy he's dead.

take care
from ushaso.now which serial r u so intersted for?
do u watch mukoortham
i like selvi a bit

usha_pooja
4th July 2005, 11:40 PM

take care
do u watch mukoortham
i like selvi a bit

2 be honest i watch serials as a pass time i dont watch any particular serial but, i only read them.

k

nilavupriyan
5th July 2005, 07:21 AM

take care
do u watch mukoortham
i like selvi a bit

2 be honest i watch serials as a pass time i dont watch any particular serial but, i only read them.

koke

usha_pooja
5th July 2005, 11:49 PM

take care
do u watch mukoortham
i like selvi a bit

koke

ok then?

nilavupriyan
6th July 2005, 11:23 AM
then..what do u want me to tell.
about any serials or about me?

usha_pooja
6th July 2005, 12:13 PM

anything u want just tell me k (only if u wish mate)

take care
from usha

nilavupriyan
6th July 2005, 12:30 PM

take care
from usha
ok.im an engineering student studying in anna universtity.Learning I.T.
My favourite actor is kamalhaasan

usha_pooja
6th July 2005, 11:02 PM

take care
from usha
ok.im an engineering student studying in anna universtity.Learning I.T.
My favourite actor is kamalhaasan

well im studing science n accounts @ college in london.

aanaa
7th July 2005, 05:52 AM
Could plz update Nimmathi

going on different track

nilavupriyan
7th July 2005, 07:12 AM
Could plz update Nimmathi

going on different track
nimmadhiya konja neram pesa vida matteengalae

aanaa
7th July 2005, 07:30 AM
[quote="...

[/quote]

thaaralamma

aanal enna?

usha_pooja
7th July 2005, 12:38 PM
[quote="...

thaaralamma

aanal enna?[/quote]

aanaa

i heard that nimmadhi is a waste of time 2 watch cos its dragging even though they r saying that its da most popular soap in da afternoon.

take care
from usha

nilavupriyan
7th July 2005, 06:04 PM
[quote="...

thaaralamma

aanal enna?[/quote]yeppa nimmadhi

svasu_ani
7th July 2005, 06:04 PM
nimmadhi is similar to metti oli................. nimmadhi 1 brother 5 sisters...metti oli a father and 5 daughters....

nilavupriyan
7th July 2005, 06:43 PM
nimmadhi is similar to metti oli................. nimmadhi 1 brother 5 sisters...metti oli a father and 5 daughters....
metti oli madhiriya.ayyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
originale eppada mudiyumnu irundhuchu.
duplicate veraiya.aandava

usha_pooja
7th July 2005, 11:37 PM
hiya

i thought nimmadhi had 4 sisters n 1 brother thats what i read on da net.

svasu_ani
8th July 2005, 12:38 AM
hiya

the 5th sister is kalyans fathers second wife daughter.

usha_pooja
8th July 2005, 12:39 AM
hiya

well whos is she, what serials did she come in n why did kalyan's father remarry.

svasu_ani
8th July 2005, 12:49 AM
hiya

well whos is she, what serials did she come in n why did kalyan's father remarry.

I donno those details...kalyans father is dead...and i donno the flash back.... have stopped watching serial....so dragging

usha_pooja
8th July 2005, 12:53 AM
hiya

I donno those details...kalyans father is dead...and i donno the flash back.... have stopped watching serial....so dragging

i agree with 100% with u however, its da same as in all serials where they r all dragging

nilavupriyan
9th July 2005, 10:53 AM
usha_pooja.r u from london?

which college/

usha_pooja
9th July 2005, 12:21 PM

which college/

actually i dont lik telling others which college im studing @
sorry 4 that.

take care
from usha

nilavupriyan
9th July 2005, 12:37 PM

which college/

sorry 4 that.

take care
from usha
thats ok

usha_pooja
9th July 2005, 12:39 PM

which college/

sorry 4 that.

take care
from usha
thats ok

thanks 4 accepting it .

aanaa
17th July 2005, 07:42 AM
[quote="usha_pooja

quote]

usha!!
do u watch this serial?
i know its dragging

but give a shot brief update

thanks

usha_pooja
17th July 2005, 12:59 PM
[quote="usha_pooja

quote]

usha!!
do u watch this serial?
i know its dragging

but give a shot brief update

thanks

aanaa i dont watch da serial these days cos im very busy also i dont hv da sound 2 watch da serial. It means that its a waste of time.

i will watch it if im possible otherwise i dont bother.

svasu_ani
18th July 2005, 01:53 AM
latest is ravi and jyothi reunite

usha_pooja
18th July 2005, 05:59 PM

thats gd jyothi n ravi reunite. Did he find out that da girl wos ruining their lif wos a bd girl.

aanaa
21st July 2005, 06:17 AM

thanks
moving..

svasu_ani
21st July 2005, 07:08 AM
kalyan and seetha adopt a girl child...

usha_pooja
21st July 2005, 12:15 PM

thats nice 2 hear abt Kalyan n Seetha adoptin a girl child how sweet. Hopefully it lives happily ever after.

Thanks 4 da upate Svasu do keep it up n keep on updatin

take care
from usha

usha_pooja
5th August 2005, 12:53 PM
does anyone else hv da updates 4 da serial cos i dont watch it anyone cos im busy n i heard that its boring. If anyone has da updates do send it 2 da group plz.

take care
from usha

aanaa
6th August 2005, 07:55 AM

thanks for the update

aanaa
6th August 2005, 07:56 AM
does anyone else hv da updates 4 da serial

take care
from usha

plz update

usha_pooja
6th August 2005, 04:08 PM
yesterdays update i only watched a bit:

1. Kaveri's FIL brought some jewels n gives it 2 his wife n then she loses it which, is then found by Kaveri @ da floor.

2. then Vijay comes home giving his wife a metal n helds a party. Where he buys a necklace which is nicked by Karthik n his wife. @ da party n then da police does a search. thats all i know.

take care
from usha

does anyone else hv da updates 4 da serial

take care
from usha

plz update

usha_pooja
7th August 2005, 12:41 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She prefers teaching to acting
Opportunity knocks the door only once and those who utilise it in the right perspective stand to gain in whatever field one pursues with dedication and determination. And for Revathipriya, it was sheer luck that came her way to make debut in a role in the just concluded mega serial Mettioli that gave her not only fame but an identification among the TV buffs. She was known by the character Bhavani rather than by her name. So much was impact of the serial which was telecast little over three and a half years in a popular satellite channel in a prime time chunk.

But for Revathipriya who is much sought-after artiste for sister roles, her passion is for teaching. How come she took to acting is what she told when News Today caught with this up and coming small artiste during Kolangal shoot in the city outskirts.

'Actually director Thirumurugan and my father Alex Pandian were friends since both happened to be product of film institute and it was during Mettioli serial, the director was in search of suitable girl for the role of sister,' she said and added that he suggested me for the role and my family were only too willing to permit me.'It gave me an opportunity to exhibit my acting skills though it was not my passion since I was keen to become a lecturer after my post graduation', she added. Says she, 'it was a fascinating experience for me to work with a good team under director Thirumurugan which was like a family rather than a unit.'

About her role in Kolangal, Revathpriya said that director Thiruselvam who was associate of director Thirumurugan offered her the role in the serial which too did earned her a name among the TV viewers. Presently she is performing the sister role in AVM's serial Nimmathi and is doing roles in soon to come episodes of Kaathu Karuppu.

She has also featured in Saravana Stores and CSC computers film promo in satellite channels. This artiste who aims to make it big in small screen has no idea of doing any roles in the big screen. Revathipriya who did her schooling at JRK Matriculation school, Vadapalani is pursuing her BA final through distance education programme. After her graduation, she intends to do her PG and thereafter become lecturer. Her father Alex Pandian is also a director who directed Aangalai Nambathey and is presently working on a project for a Telegu film.

Toeing her daughter's line, he is also featuring in roles in Allirajjiyam and Muhurtham serials. Revathipriya is interested in listening to songs and reading books mostly religious ones. She resides with her homemaker mother Rajeswari and her brother Chandrakumar who is doing his sound recordist course.

information found @ www.newstodaynet.com

aanaa
12th August 2005, 06:17 AM
[quote="usha_pooja"]

yesterdays update

thank Usha

aanaa
12th August 2005, 06:21 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank u for the info about Revathipriya

Thanks Usha

usha_pooja
12th August 2005, 04:08 PM
no probs

usha

thank u for the info about Revathipriya

Thanks Usha

usha_pooja
24th August 2005, 01:02 AM
any updates 4 this serial plz.

take care
from usha

aanaa
24th August 2005, 05:33 AM

take care
from usha
plzzzzzzzzzzzz

usha_pooja
19th September 2005, 07:11 PM

take care
from usha
plzzzzzzzzzzzz

this group is so dead. Where r u guys plz do anyone come n update this serial plz.

take care
from usha

aanaa
20th September 2005, 06:50 AM
[
take care
from usha

so get a life

usha_pooja
20th September 2005, 07:13 PM
[
take care
from usha

so get a life

k k k then i will get a lif then. If that what u want well i wos just suggesting cos i wanted 2 know whats happening. Thats all. Big deal huh.

(sorry if i talked like this well, im just an open person.)

take care
from usha

aanaa
21st September 2005, 06:21 AM
[

take care
from usha

i like open person

there is nothing to close

someone has to update - bring life
thats what i meant

usha_pooja
21st September 2005, 10:33 PM
thanks 4 that. Now i understand what u mean.

take care
from usha

[

take care
from usha

i like open person

there is nothing to close

someone has to update - bring life
thats what i meant

usha_pooja
10th November 2005, 04:05 PM
is it true that da serial is rubbish. If it is dont bother plz.

Take care
from usha

aanaa
12th November 2005, 02:09 AM

Take care
from usha

but better than sorgam - the worse one --dragginggggggggggggg

usha_pooja
12th November 2005, 03:26 PM

Take care
from usha

but better than sorgam - the worse one --dragginggggggggggggg

thx 4 da info aanaa. Well im not interested anymore im 2 busy with my studies these days.

take care
from usha

aanaa
15th November 2005, 07:49 AM
thx 4 da info aanaa. Well im not interested anymore im 2 busy with my studies these days.

take care
from usha

good luck

usha_pooja
15th November 2005, 04:56 PM
aanaa i really need this luck thx 4 that. N if u r studin as well gud luck.

take care
from usha

take care
from usha

good luck

vekala
17th November 2005, 04:00 AM
I just started watching this serial for the past 1 month....so far it's gud. Unlike many other serials...where they portray only sadness and bad luck in the life a goody goody persons.....this serial is faaaaaaaaarrrr faaaaaaaaaaarr better! Atleast it is getting better now...

From where i saw.....

Kalyan and Seetha:
The adopted child is kidnapped by Nandini and is kept in a secret place. But Seetha believes that Kalyan has left the child in some Ashram and vows not to return back home until she finds the kid. Seetha leaves Kalyan and stays in her friends house.
Kalyan does not know her whereabout and searches for both the kid and Seetha. Atlast thru' his sister he traces Seetha's hide-out and swears that he has got nothing to do with the kid's missing!
Seetha files a complaint and the police arrest Nandini for the kidnap and the kid is saved. Seetha returns to her home.
Also thru' his old friend he gets a Cashier post with 10k salary. His life is smooth now!

Kavery - Kalyan's first sister.

She is a widow...but a guy Gopi - a very rich and gud guy is in deep love with her. When he goes to her house with his mother to talk abt the marriage , he learns that she is a widow and the elders who she calls appa amma are actually her in-laws.
But both he and his mother are very good and are very eager to accept her. but Kavery refuses. They all try to change her opinion. But she is very stubborn with her decision not to remarry.
Suddenly Gopi's mother meets an accident and dies. She donates her eyes to kavery's mother-in-law. After successful operation, she gets back her eyesight. But she refuses to open her eyes until Kavery accepts to marry Gopi and blind-folds her eyes. They even leave the house ......Kavery atlast accepts to marry Gopi and her MIL opens her eyes! ( This happend just y'day! ).

Krishnaveni - Second sister

I donno the past abt her ...but from where i saw.
Krishnaveni and kavery unite again.
Her hubby also talks with her and asks her to come back to office. Now She is managing the office well. Krishnaveni's sister-in-law and her husband who where managing the office till now are angry with her. But they act as though they have changed....but at the back they are planning out some evil plans!

Sumathi - 3rd Sister

Sumathi and her jobless husband stay together in a joint family with their in-laws, grandma brother-in-law and co-sister. Since her husband is jobless, he is supported financially by his father and brother. The co-sister ill-treats and buses them for this. Her husband keeps waiting for a suitable job...but after all this ill-treats he finds a job ....he says he has got a superviser job in a lorry godown(...but looks like he has got some other low-level job.!!!)

Jyothi - Kalyan's 4th sister

Her husband Ravi gets a job with 15k salary...but he tears that appointment letter and is trying to go abroad. Thru' an agency he gets a job in Australia.
Last week they showed him preparing to leave to Australia and is to the airport...(donno whether he will actually go or not!!!)

In between all the episodes were the brother -sister sentiments.
Senti scenes like ---at one stage Kalyan sells his scooter to manage the house rent. But Krishnaveni buys it back for him with her savings!
- The sisters all try to avoid the Diwali..so that Kalyan need not be burdened with debt....but that's the time he gets a job and his gud house-owner gives him 15k and they all celebrate Diwali happily!
....and so on!

But so far gud ...all nice things happening!!!

svasu_ani
17th November 2005, 07:22 AM
Krishnaveni is the name of second sister....and
jyothis husband ravi actually plans to start a business , but his friend comes and shows some big dreams and make him to change his plan and ask him to go abroad for job.

vekala
17th November 2005, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the correction svasu_ani....

Actually i wld be busy cooking that time...so i don't keenly watch the serials...it wld be just running in the background! Especially to keep my lil kid occupied. She loves the Ads...that way i can carry on with my work freely :wink:

usha_pooja
17th November 2005, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the correction svasu_ani....

Actually i wld be busy cooking that time...so i don't keenly watch the serials...it wld be just running in the background! Especially to keep my lil kid occupied. She loves the Ads...that way i can carry on with my work freely :wink:

thx 4 da lovely update ppl. Keep on updatin when possible n im really bothered if u cant do da updates.

Take care
from usha

usha_pooja
29th November 2005, 05:04 PM
what happened 2 other sis cos i thought there wos 5 sisters. Actually 4 sisters n him aswell as with another sister which there father married someone else.

Take care
from usha

svasu_ani
30th November 2005, 01:21 AM
In todays episode, Kalyan has been diagnosed with.................................CANCER...

Kalyans youngest sister madhu stands state first in her +2 exams and wants to be a doctor..

usha_pooja
30th November 2005, 10:57 PM
In todays episode, Kalyan has been diagnosed with.................................CANCER...

Kalyans youngest sister madhu stands state first in her +2 exams and wants to be a doctor..
:cry: :cry:
I cant believe it noooooooooooo hes got cancer. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

hopefully madhu can cure him plz i dont want him 2 die.

take care
from usha

aanaa
5th December 2005, 04:12 AM
:cry: :cry:
I cant believe it noooooooooooo hes got cancer. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

hopefully madhu can cure him plz i dont want him 2 die.

take care
from usha

their daughter says
kalyan - u got 2 live more ????

usha_pooja
7th December 2005, 03:40 PM
hope he does i wanna c him live 4 eva

take care
from usha

aanaa
7th December 2005, 07:17 PM

take care
from usha
agree with u

usha_pooja
11th December 2005, 08:21 PM

take care
from usha
agree with u

thx 4 that

take care
from usha

kathir
14th February 2006, 02:24 PM
Hai kathir here,,,

Appreciated if someone could let us know thie serial continuations.
Thanks a lot

...kathir :D

usha_pooja
15th February 2006, 05:16 PM
could someone send in da updates plz

take care

from usha

aanaa
17th February 2006, 01:11 AM
could someone send in da updates plz

take care

from usha

vishva - kalyan - and his wife has an adopt daughter.

their parent are looking for the missing girl - ame girl
her mom was little upset - maniac
viswa knows that its his daughter
but lying to father
because his wife is also mad of the little girl.
father is viswa's boss brother.
viswa knows the girl's mom is sick because of missing daughter.

Kaveri - 1st sister
- no marriage yet
- she and her in laws are in groom's place
- they are undergoing another torture by grooms aunty

2nd sister
with in laws
- struggling with SIL

3rd sister
- got a new job with good salary
- her hubby is working in the same company as sales person
- he lost all money - paid to bogus company to get abroad job
- wife is paying back toan
- taking care of in laws

4th sister
- studying medicine
- may be fall in LOVE with chief doctor's son ??

cousin sister
- problem with hubby
- ok with grany , BIL , his wife
- same old MIL

usha_pooja
17th February 2006, 05:04 PM
thanks 4 da update aanaa.

take care
from usha

usha_pooja
17th February 2006, 05:07 PM
aanaa has kalyan recovered from his cancer scare plz do tell me?

take care
from usha

aanaa
17th February 2006, 06:58 PM
aanaa has kalyan recovered from his cancer scare plz do tell me?

take care
from usha

still taking medicine

usha_pooja
17th February 2006, 08:47 PM
thanks 4 da answer

kathir
20th February 2006, 01:59 PM
Thanks alot annaa for the updates.

...kathir :D

usha_pooja
21st February 2006, 12:09 AM
aanaa any more updates with nadhini is she still causin problems with her sis seetha n kalyan?

plz do tell

take care
from usha

usha_pooja
21st February 2006, 12:09 AM
has kaveri hubby died? If so how did he die plz tell me?

take care

from usha

aanaa
21st February 2006, 04:12 AM
has kaveri hubby died? If so how did he die plz tell me?

take care

from usha

kaveri hubby died long time back
how/I too missed

remember her MIL is blind
a guy was interet in her
guy and his mother came her home ask for wed
then she explained she is widow ...
one day his mom met an accident - dies
she donor her eyes to this blind lady - Janavi-

once janavi got sight -
they are agreeing or marriage
but a problem there -
villi - his aunty - came
- going on

usha_pooja
21st February 2006, 11:44 PM
thanks aanaa 4 da updates

take care
from usha

mmselvi
26th February 2006, 10:40 PM
hi

mmselvi
26th February 2006, 11:19 PM
hi

mmselvi
26th February 2006, 11:33 PM
hi

mmselvi
26th February 2006, 11:34 PM
hi

mmselvi
27th February 2006, 12:08 AM
How to download tv serials
I couldn;t able to watch.Plz help me.I am a new user.

usha_pooja
27th February 2006, 12:53 AM
How to download tv serials
I couldn;t able to watch.Plz help me.I am a new user.

hv u tried goin in2 www.tamilgrounds.com where u can watch all da serials with a small fee.

take care
from usha

aanaa
27th February 2006, 05:18 AM
thanks aanaa 4 da updates

take care
from usha

sorry Kaveri hubby is missing not dead

last episode - He is in ashramam - cured from mental ?

usha_pooja
27th February 2006, 08:26 PM
thanks aanaa

so whats happened so far with nadhini

plz do tell

take care
from usha

wendy
7th May 2006, 04:27 PM
kaveri hubby alive...he visits kaveri's marriage...his parents see him..nice comedy in the events leding upto to this...wearing a monkey mask to prevent people from identify him...in this hot weather????good freind he has...who will tell him dont worry no body will identify u...and go and sit in the middleof all people who can easily spot him...

usha_pooja
8th May 2006, 08:27 PM
thx 4 da updates

take care
from usha

Raikkonen
9th May 2006, 09:18 AM
Intha nadagam mudinjalthane enakku eppothum nimmathi

wendy
17th May 2006, 07:05 PM
I liked it....

usha_pooja
18th May 2006, 01:53 AM
I liked it....

wendy or anyone hv u got any latest update on the serial.

plz do tell me

take care
from usha

aanaa
3rd July 2006, 03:49 AM
wendy or anyone hv u got any latest update on the serial.

plz do tell me

take care
from usha

any has update for the last whole week

usha_pooja
12th August 2006, 02:32 AM
the update was found at india fourms:

nothing much.kalyan is still in jail,well taken care by the jailor as he is alook alike of her son.Archana gave birth to a baby boy, hopefully she will be a changed woman.Krishna veni is pregnant& hopes the brother will be out of jail before her vazhakapu.Jyothy has got her husband ravi married to another girl, whom he rescued while trying to commit suicide.she is pregnant now.the police is investigating for the lady murderer so that kalyan can come out of jail.Sita is working as a care taker in a wealthy old man's house with 4 naughty children.

the reference for this site is: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368006

take care
from usha

aanaa
12th August 2006, 04:29 PM
the update was found at india fourms:

take care
from usha
thanks Usha
but another stupid show

usha_pooja
12th August 2006, 04:46 PM
i agree aanaa all the updates r slow especially penn n malargal serials.

take care
from usha

usha_pooja
16th August 2006, 06:00 PM
sun tv is currently free in UK so, i had da chance 2 watch the serial:

1. Seetha teaches that anu kid how 2 say grandad. That kid said it. Her grandfather was over the moon. He was praising her constantly. (I thought he could just stop praising her cos he was just wasting time.) Then asked for 10,000 rupees (if i remember on top of my head).

2. The scene swifly moves to vasuge (sorry for the spelling). Firstly, she and her mother in law have a little scene about who to cook or not (found that boring wanted to sleep or do sodkhu). Then vasuge's husband (da one who comes in kalki as raji's husband i think hes real name is golden suresh) calls her and gives her some money. As, her father wanted it, she asks why and he tells her that his mummy gave it to him, to give it to her. The scene continued.

3. Then Jyothi's husband called Ravi is working in the office. Until Seetha and her mother in law comes along and talks to him and leaves. It continutes and ends up in Jyothi's face who sees this.

take care
from usha

P.S plz do feel free to correct this if any mistakes or things i have missed. As this is my 1st update.

usha_pooja
16th August 2006, 06:08 PM
On top of that i feel so sad Kalyan did not come. Thats so unfair. I love his acting. He so talented in metti oli.

I have got a few doubts:

1. Why did Kalyan go to jail? How was he involved in this murder case?

2. What has happened to Nadhini?

take care
from usha

aanaa
16th August 2006, 08:11 PM
sun tv is currently free in UK so, i had da chance 2 watch the serial:.
SUNTV free
wow
saving XX/month

aanaa
16th August 2006, 08:12 PM
sun tv is currently free in UK so, i had da chance 2 watch the serial:.
SUNTV free
wow
saving XX/month
is it promotion ?

usha_pooja
16th August 2006, 11:09 PM
yes it is in promotion in UK to encourage people to buy the package. Well, i wont be buying it. Cos i will become addicted and my studies will fall downhill.

take care
from usha

usha_pooja
18th August 2006, 03:02 AM
i watched 2days episode. I thought it was a waste of time.

take care
from usha

aanaa
18th August 2006, 07:12 PM
i watched 2days episode. I thought it was a waste of time.

take care
from usha
nimmathi
sorgam
utter waste

normally morning shows are draggging

usha_pooja
19th August 2006, 12:38 AM
i neva knew nimmathi wos so dragging but sorgam i knew. Bad news is i wont be doing any updates cos the free is over.

take care
from usha

aanaa
19th August 2006, 01:47 AM
free is over. take care
from usha
thats 2 bad :-((

usha_pooja
19th August 2006, 01:48 AM
i dont mind cos i will @ college in abt 2-3 weeks. So i dont bother Aanaa.

take care
from usha