PDA

View Full Version : BALRAM v/s TARADAS, Ur VIEW!!!!!!

Rahul B
17th March 2005, 09:08 PM
Dear Friends

Well this really a HOT Topic to be discussed!!The much AWAITED "Balram v/s Taradas" is going to start its shooting in the month of July.

Credits

BALRAM v/s TARADAS

Cast - Mammotty (As both Insp Balram & Underworld Don Taradas)Director - I V Sasi
Writer - T Damodaran
Produced by Liberty Basheer under the Banner "LIBERTY PRODUCTIONS"
Distributed by Liberty Distributions

Sequels always create excitement in people.Especially if it has a superstar in it.But Balram.... has more features to create excitement.Its after a long 15 years Mammotty - I V Sasi - T Damodaran team is going to work again.That too a sequel of one of their biggest hits (Aavanazhi,Inspector Balram are written by T Damodaran and Athirathram by John Paul).I think their last movie happens to be Inspector Balram.The scripting of this movie took 4 years.First they had a police officer and an underworld don's script.When CBI 3 became a success,I V Sasi suggested to bring Balram and Taradas.Damodaran liked the idea and rewritten the script.But there are many positives and negatives for this movies.Lets make a Survey!!

Positives -

Mammotty - I V Sasi - T Damodaran Team
Combined sequel of Aavanazhi,Inspector Balram & Athirathram
Action Subject
Forgein Locales (UAE & Hong Kong)
Huge Production Values
Mammotty's Good Run at Box Office at Present
Success of CBI 3 which brought the trend of sequels.

Negatives

I V Sasi's lean phase in Box Office (Hope this could clear it off)
Over-Expectations from a sequel
Bringing out the Script (This is only a chance because both roles are being played by Mammotty and people could have problems in
accepting that + Similar Actors in both movies)
Budget - Heard it to be the Biggest Malayalam Film of all crossing Dubai.
Mammotty's bad luck with big budget movies like Dubai which was the biggest failure in Malayalm Film History.
Too many sequels on way

:evil: SO GUYS WHAT U COMMENT!!!

sanju
23rd March 2005, 12:44 PM
it will be the biggest flop of malayalam film industry. if they are making a sequel to any one of these characters, there was a chance. combining both of them, no chance at all.

sid
13th April 2005, 01:54 PM
i agree with sanju.a project ike balram vs taradas is poor thinking for me.i wish it never gets made.

sanju
14th April 2005, 02:18 PM
if iv sasi tries to make a sequel for balram, it will be a super hit. i think mammooty is an intelligent man for not to sign balram vs taradas, as he is giving an array of super hits nowadays.

chaotic whisperz
18th May 2005, 09:44 PM
NONE