PDA

View Full Version : Song serach

Jyoyhi
14th March 2005, 05:32 PM
Recently saw a song on a Tamil Channel: went something like this:

Pendhelo Pendhelo Othaa po: Sung by I think Sp Balu Sir
Picturised On Prabhu (not Prabhu Deva) and ther was Bhanupriya in it walking behinhd him and also glimpses of Rambha.

To all the readers of Tfmpage: Could u please tell me the film this lovely song is from

Guess_Me
14th March 2005, 06:12 PM
It should be "Pennalla Pennalla Oothappoo". The movie is "Uzhavan" and music by A R Rahman. You can listen to the song at the following URL.

http://www.raaga.com/channels/tamil/movie/T0000186.html

Music4Ever
16th June 2005, 11:07 PM
I have long been wanting to listen to the following number from Poi kAl kuthirai, a mid eighties KB film.

Ellam therigiradhu
enakku ellam therigiradhu
mana kaNNukku munnalE
oru kaNNadiyai polE
azaghu ellam therigirathu

I think it was sung by SPG under the baton of MSV. Anyone knows any links for this song? Thanks in advance.

Movies
17th June 2005, 08:12 AM
It is a song from the movie " Uzhavan".

Now if you hear a tamil or hindi song and that makes u crazy and makes anyone desperate to know who the composer is... well Rest assured in all probabilities it by ARR! :clap:

It wass Kathirs first movie with ARR. Typical Kathir movie. I think it was Rambhas first movie 2!

Sung by SPB.

dinesh2002
17th June 2005, 04:01 PM
hi guys..yes its by ARR...for the movie uzhavan,and its Rambha's 1st film.but not kathir's,kathir's 1st film was Idhayam - Heera & Murali i think.....this song enters the top 10 best of ARR's!!