PDA

View Full Version : Miss kerala 2005

channam
13th March 2005, 05:49 PM
Miss kerala 2005-Jovita is really very beautiful. Inspite of having dark skin , she looks beautiful and presented herself very well through out the show.

The first runner up was also good decision.

But the second runner up should have been shari ratheesh, she was looking gorgeous, (eventhough she won Miss photogenic title.)

Lets hope these girls will have bright future in Malayalam films

Sandeep
14th March 2005, 01:13 PM
Miss kerala 2005-Jovita is really very beautiful. Inspite of having dark skin , she looks beautiful and presented herself very well through out the show.

But the second runner up should have been shari ratheesh, she was looking gorgeous, (eventhough she won Miss photogenic title.)

I hope not.

lordstanher
14th March 2005, 02:33 PM

I hope not.

Yea I know wat u mean! :lol:

blahblah
14th March 2005, 03:26 PM
Sandeep,that girl who one was a real beauty,though I am not sure about her brains!Hope my wife doesn't see this. :wink: :? :shock:

Sandeep
14th March 2005, 03:58 PM
We in kerala have a much more established and popular form of Miss Kerala competition. That also in the name art and culture. Moreover it also fits to the idea of 'catch them young'.

All movie heroines are comming from that competition. You know which one I am talking about.

Shekhar
14th March 2005, 04:20 PM
Hey.., first I mistook this thread to be about Nirosha Sen. :lol:
Tell me was Nirosha in the competition?! I am sure she wouldn't have had much of a competition!! :wink: :)

Roshan
14th March 2005, 04:36 PM
Shekhar... it's 'Miss' Kerala competition Pa :lol:

blahblah
14th March 2005, 04:40 PM
Roshan,what if a 'Mrs' turns out to be a 'Ms' for a couple of hours,Pa? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roshan
14th March 2005, 06:34 PM
:rotfl:

nirosha sen
15th March 2005, 05:34 PM
:lol: Yeah, go ahead and have your fun at my expense, Pa!!

By the way, is there a link I could access to see this dusky beauty??? :D You have all made me very, very curious!! :wink:

channam
16th March 2005, 09:27 PM
if you want to contact shari rathesh, its possible. I can provide

saji
17th March 2005, 04:21 PM
Channam,

Just give one good reason why one of us would want to contact this shari?:banghead:

blahblah
17th March 2005, 04:29 PM
Verymuch right Saji,we look at them with the same curiosity as we look at a Gorilla at the zoo! :lol: Hope they understand that! :lol:

nirosha sen
17th March 2005, 07:01 PM
:lol: Aiyo!! don't put down the poor girl, Pa!!

Chanam : Like I said, my curiosity is piqued!! When can I expect to see a link of this dusky beauty Pa???? And no, I am not interested in getting in touch with her. Just wanna have a look, that's all!! :D

Akash
17th March 2005, 07:11 PM
But Niro, Never have a second thought of keeping her pic in yr avatar :evil: :evil: