PDA

View Full Version : Aadugiraan Kannan

screscentia
12th March 2005, 12:37 AM
Can somebody update on whats happening now ....The last I saw was Ruku's marriage is stopped and Kannan is missing

aanaa
15th March 2005, 06:57 AM
-- someone found kannan - took to the hospital - he is Ok now

-- rukku's mom - propsosing to kannan but kannan 'dad refused

someone has to update further - i donot have access now to watch the serial

Avanthika
15th March 2005, 08:15 PM
kannan's father agrees to go to Ruku's house after Paddu forces the idea of this marriage. Ruku's dad pretends that he was going to accept Kannan as his son-in-law which his wife and daughter promptly believe. His devious plans of breaking to Paddu that Kannan was not her own devastates the whole Sundaram clan when they all congregate at Ruku's house. Sundaram is left to explain the reasons for keeping Kannan's adoption a secret to his father, mother and ofcourse Paddu who is in total shock.

aanaa
16th March 2005, 06:52 AM
thanks for the update . Avanthika!!

please do keep posting

screscentia
16th March 2005, 10:39 PM
thanks for the update . Avanthika & aanaa

aanaa
17th March 2005, 11:39 PM
can someone post the update

Avanthika
20th March 2005, 01:49 AM
Raghavan throws Kannan physically and literally out of the house citing reasons that Kannan was a nobody and yet he always had to play the second fiddle where the family was concerned inspite of the protests from the grandparents and his wife. Paddu who was asleep then wakes up to the shock that Kannan was no more at home. Arvind and Ranganathan in the meantime are making plans to convince Rukku to agree for the marriage. Paddu moves into the home of her son-in-law's partner's(no clue as to what his name is) home along with Kannan who is there. Sundaram continues to be silent and is yet to tell the family who Kannan's father is. Raghavan tries to take control of Sundaram's business. Kannan vouches that his goal is to confront Kannappan.

sahana6
23rd March 2005, 09:01 AM
everyone found out the truth of kannan being kannapan's son.kannan leaves the house

Avanthika
23rd March 2005, 10:25 AM
Not yet, no one expect Sundaram's son-in-law, Ranganathan and of course Arvind, know who is Kannan's father. Sundaram is yet to tell anyone about Kannan being Kanappan's son.

aanaa
23rd March 2005, 09:22 PM
Thanks for all updating
and discussing about this serial

SSathiya
24th March 2005, 06:42 AM
I think sundaram is being selfish by keeping Kannas identity a secret.
Kannapan has the right to know, and i think when he finds out about kannan he is going to be even more mad at sundaram.

As for aravind he is also being selfish. But he has always been that way. I really feel sorry for Kannan. I wish Radhika would come back and get together with Kannan. But shes with that amer ( forgot his name)....

I think aravinds should be with rukku...he loves her even if he is a little possessive about it. Kannan doesnt seem to like her anymore...or maybe hes acting like that because he knows hes not her murai mapillai....

sahana6
24th March 2005, 07:13 AM
i agree

aanaa
24th March 2005, 08:06 PM
[quote="SSathiya"]I think sundaram is being selfish by keeping Kannas identity a secret. --quote0

---- I ageer with u

[quote --
As for aravind he is also being selfish. But he has always been that way.--[quote --)

Aravind - it says Nadpukkaka
but

He plays most important role

rude selfish charactor

another selfish charactor -- Rhagavan ?)

so this serial again goes --------------

sahana6
25th March 2005, 05:06 AM
does anyone know what happend last??

screscentia
25th March 2005, 07:03 PM
-- Ruku calls Arvind to the beach and tells him , she cannot forget Kannan and his (Arvind's) love for her is a torture.
-- Ruku decides the only way out of this , is by killing herself .
-- Arvind stops Ruku from consuming poision .
-- Arvind changes his mind and tells Ruku that he will be her best friend and will see that Ruku and Kannan get married. He also tells, that Kannan is not an orphan and will let her know , more details when the time comes

aanaa
25th March 2005, 11:15 PM
-- Ruku calls Arvind to the beach and tells him , she cannot forget Kannan and his (Arvind's) love for her is a torture.
-- Ruku decides the only way out of this , is by killing herself .
-- Arvind stops Ruku from consuming poision .
-- Arvind changes his mind and tells Ruku that he will be her best friend and will see that Ruku and Kannan get married. He also tells, that Kannan is not an orphan and will let her know , more details when the time comes

thank u

do u think Aravind is really changed
may be ending time for the show/serial

SSathiya
25th March 2005, 11:32 PM
I think aravind has changed. Seeing Rukku trying to commit suicide he realized that she will never love him. Also , the fact that he admitted Kannan is not an orphan I believe he has changed.

Do you guys think that Aravind is Sundarams son? Maybe Ranganathan lied and said that Paddus son die at birth and gave him away to an orphanage. I think Aravind is really sundaram's son.

sahana6
26th March 2005, 04:59 AM
sathiya
i think ur right.because if ranganthan told him he was sundram's son then maybe he wouldnt marry rukku

aanaa
26th March 2005, 09:19 PM
Do you guys think that Aravind is Sundarams son? Maybe Ranganathan lied and said that Paddus son die at birth and gave him away to an orphanage. I think Aravind is really sundaram's son.

U got!!

good angle

SSathiya
28th March 2005, 09:42 AM
I think if Ranganathan finds out Aravind is Sundarams son he would never agree to Rukku marrying him.Thats why i have a feeling the plot is going the way it is.

If Aravind marries Rukku and hes sundarams son then its really her murai mapillai. But i dont know whats going got happen with that.

aanaa
28th March 2005, 06:58 PM
---
If Aravind marries Rukku and hes sundarams son then its really her murai mapillai. But i dont know whats going got happen with that.

Sethan is the i going to marry RUkku
not Aravind

BTW
did u watch Aravind's "Second chanakkian"
may be 6 cassettes only - like the drama

SSathiya
28th March 2005, 11:10 PM
yeah i saw Second chanakkian...it was really good. I think after seeing that i realized what a good actor venu aravind was.

it was really good. :D

aanaa
29th March 2005, 04:28 AM
yeah i saw Second chanakkian...it was really good. I think after seeing that i realized what a good actor venu aravind was.

it was really good. :D

it was really really good

SSathiya
26th April 2005, 04:50 AM
Can someone pelase update whats been happening in AK? I saw up until the part where Kannapan sneaks into the function and the police stop Aravind from going inside.

newcomer
26th April 2005, 10:40 PM
I didn't see the next day. But when I saw Kannappan was apologzing to Sundaram saying that Doctor told him all the truth about Kannan and all that diamond story. Kannan will be introduced to kannappan as son and Sundaram will also show Kannan his mother's photo. Then Renganathan will come and will show a tantrum saying hewill not accept the marriage of Rukku and Kannan. Everybody will say marriage will happen and he can do what ever he wants.

On the day of marriage Ranganathan will come to the temple(marriage venue) with a gun and will stop Kannan before tieing the knot, then will say he was joking and the gun will be loaded with all flowers for the ashirvadam. Kannapan will go with Police, before Ranganathan will apologize to Kannappan and everybody will take a family portrait. THE END.

screscentia
26th April 2005, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the update

newcomer
26th April 2005, 11:12 PM
No Problem.

svasu_ani
27th April 2005, 11:09 PM
HI,

I missed the ending episodes of Adukiran Kannan, and was happy to read the end here..

AK is over and now it is Theerka Sumangali a new serial in same slot....

Anitha

aanaa
28th April 2005, 06:25 PM
HI,

I missed the ending episodes of Adukiran Kannan, and was happy to read the end here..

AK is over and now it is Theerka Sumangali a new serial in same slot....

Anitha

atlast Ak is finished
how is the new serial?
Ani
do u watch shivamayam / adu mattum ragaisiam
w/end shows?

svasu_ani
28th April 2005, 06:51 PM
Hi,

I do watch shivamayam, and adhu mattum ragasiyam. My husband is telugu, but still he joins me in watching mettioli, selvi, chidambara ragasiyam, adhu mattum rahasiyam.

shivmayam I dont watch it continuously as most of the time there will be some good movie going on in other channels..

Ani