PDA

View Full Version : Anandam - serial sunTV

aanaa
12th March 2005, 12:10 AM
does anybody watch Anandam

could u update the story plz

Anantham - Title song (http://raretfm.mayyam.com/stream/tvserial/anandham.rm)

Avanthika
15th March 2005, 05:54 AM
So far, Rajeshwari was caught talking to Madan, her eldest son, in the store. Their male servant tells Abirami that Rajeshwari was talking about her, with Madan, behind her back. Rajeshwari stands up to R.K that she believes in Madan and Shanti, that Abirami is not the good person that she pretends to be. R.K cannot take the shock of Rajeshwari's opinion of his perfect daughter-in-law. Or how R.K would say it "She is not my daughter-in-law, she is like my daughter." So he gets a heart attack. However,he is okay. An old friend of Kartrik is the attending docter, and that makes Ramya ( Abirami's sister that wants to marry Kartik) jealous. Also, thanks to Sham's ( Abirami's brother) devious plans, Arjun has been framed for taking a bribe from from his boss, who is an old enemy of R.K, so he was fired.

aanaa
15th March 2005, 06:50 AM
thank for the update
please keep posting

Avanthika
15th March 2005, 08:03 AM
thank for the update
please keep posting You're welcome :D

aanaa
17th March 2005, 11:58 PM
Avanthika!!

knock!! knock

Avanthika
18th March 2005, 06:12 AM
So far, R.K won't even take water from Rajeshwari. Arjun has regained his trust, but he is still unemployed. Arjun has walked into R.K's house, and says he accepts Anita's demands to live seperatly from his parents, in the house R.K gave his daughter. Abirami is shocked, for she was trying to pull R.K and Anita further from Arjun. This plan was suggested by Shanti to Arjun

aanaa
18th March 2005, 07:08 AM
Thank u Avanthika
but
short and sweet(?)

Priyankak
5th March 2006, 12:48 AM
OOH now, Aanandham is going on smoothly. Both parties (Abiramy and Shanthi) has interesting parts. I think Aanandham is coming to END. Not sure.

OOh, Abiramy saw that Shanthi and Ramakrishna talked together in road. Abiramy trys to put Rohini in trouble but Rohini escaped from that. R.k sends Mathan to Abiramy's house. He went there on their Wedding Day. Because of R.K. Arjun and Karthik went to Sineevasan house and they'ere threatened him.. He was the one who gave the idea to Abiramy. That put Rohini in trouble. Few days, Raji didnt talk to her hubby, and her kids. All tried to make her to talk..but she didnt talk.

Priyankak
11th March 2006, 08:30 AM
In Aanandham, Ramakrishna(the mental guy) was murdered by Kanthuvetti. R.K had a function for his new company and he invited all the VIPs and his childrens for the function. At that time, Kani came there and he told to Shanthi that Ramakrishnan was died. THey think that he was suicide. But he was murdered. Shanthi and Arjun went to see his body at hospital and shanthi is crying. Shanthi told to her father in-law the truth. She tells that she's the one is responsible for his death cause she sent him to work at Kanthuvetti's office. She sends him there cause to find about Divya's death.

aanaa
11th March 2006, 07:23 PM
. I think Aanandham is coming to END. Not sure.

what make you think it comes to END?

shiyam - marriage
another new character /family introduced

other has cancer ? cure ?

it will go for another 50 + episodes

Priyankak
17th March 2006, 12:00 AM
. I think Aanandham is coming to END. Not sure.

what make you think it comes to END?

shiyam - marriage
another new character /family introduced

other has cancer ? cure ?

it will go for another 50 + episodes

Yeah right. It wont come to end now. They will increase up the episode.
sorry......

mohanraman
17th March 2006, 06:10 PM
Dont feel sorry,as long as it is interesting let it go on......it keeps people like me employed.

aanaa
18th March 2006, 09:24 PM
sorry......

donot be sorry

lets watch the serial!!!

whats real name of kanthuvatti?
canadian new girl?

mohanraman
21st March 2006, 11:58 PM
Kanthuvatti's real name is Ramamurthy

aanaa
22nd March 2006, 04:43 AM
Kanthuvatti's real name is Ramamurthy
thank you

Priyankak
25th March 2006, 08:43 AM
So far, Abiramy started to interrupt Rohini. Abiramy's saying that she wants her husband (mathan) back from Rohini. Rohini dont sleep peacefully now. Every day she has a problem. I dont knw whats gonna happen.

aanaa
25th March 2006, 08:04 PM
So far, Abiramy started to interrupt Rohini. Abiramy's saying that she wants her husband (mathan) back from Rohini. Rohini dont sleep peacefully now. Every day she has a problem. I dont knw whats gonna happen.

cracy woman

mohanraman
29th March 2006, 02:57 PM
What happened, no activity in this forum, I thought Anandam is one of the most watched serials, at least here in amil Nadu?
What is so crazy for her to want her husband back?

gta129
29th March 2006, 06:10 PM
It seems like all the forum is silent!!!

RAJESWARY PARANTHAMAN
31st March 2006, 01:57 PM
hai, I from Malaysia I never missed this serial but nowdays i feel boring with the episod where abirami and rohini fighting for madan .And i think it is unrealistic.Please,please, please, please end this conflict . :banghead:

aanaa
31st March 2006, 06:46 PM
hai, I from Malaysia I never missed this serial but nowdays i feel boring with the episod where abirami and rohini fighting for madan .And i think it is unrealistic.Please,please, please, please end this conflict . :banghead:
girls attitude changing
always fighting for another man

did u watch "kaldda kathalan"
loving her own sister's hubby??

like ethigasam -

RAJESWARY PARANTHAMAN
1st April 2006, 07:59 AM
yes i did but i can't accept the moral of the story and also current issue in this Anadham serial. :evil:

RajesParam

aanaa
1st April 2006, 08:09 PM
yes i did but i can't accept the moral of the story and also current issue in this Anadham serial. :evil:

exploiding
adding poison to the whole pots

producers getting money!!!

Priyankak
1st April 2006, 11:13 PM
So far, Rohini confused cause of Abiramy. So, she dont sleep peacefully. R.K plans to give a lesson to Abiramy cause they couldnt control their feelings. But Ramya came to their house and she told to R.K that i;ll talk about this to her. But dont do anything to my sister. R.k said ok. Then Ramya went to Abi's house and told her to change her attitude( Ramya told that stop revenge R.K's family cause they did lots of good things to our family).. But Abiramy didnt listen. Abi said Ramya to go out from house. Ramya and Raj had a little fight because Raj already told to Ramya not to go ABi's house. Both party Raj and Ramya had fight (Raj said bad things about Abi and Ramya also said somethings about her mother in law so he got mad at her) and Ramya left the house and she went to her sister house.
So, abiramy called SIneevaasan and she told about the problem and she told him to talk about this with his son. But Sinee went to his son house and he congrats his son cause SInee said that i couldnt do anything to abiramy. But you're my son and you did good things. and he is proud about it. But abiramy knows that Sineevasan didnt tell good things to his son. SO, abiramy went to police station and she vabased. Now Raj takes his wife with him from Abiramy;s house cause Shanthi told him to take Ramya from her sister house. Sinee told to abiramy that SHanthi is the one who told his son to call his wife back to their house. She Sinee and ABiramy got mad. And also CHamber take out Abiramy as a member of Chamber.

:lol: ooh gosh..its like an essay. Im so tired to typing. Remains later.

srif
3rd April 2006, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the update. I am unable to watch this serial because of work :( do keep the latest happenings in anandam serial posted. thanks in advance...

aanaa
3rd April 2006, 05:46 PM
:lol: ooh gosh..its like an essay. Im so tired to typing. Remains later.

reminding the project again!!!! :-)))

Priyankak
6th April 2006, 03:38 AM
I didnt watch last few episode of aanandham. So, when i get some update info about aanandham then i'll continue to write my essay. :lol: Im sure you'll get bore while reading my essay (story). :lol:
" THE END" :rotfl:

srif
6th April 2006, 11:25 AM
I didnt watch last few episode of aanandham. So, when i get some update info about aanandham then i'll continue to write my essay. :lol: Im sure you'll get bore while reading my essay (story). :lol:
" THE END" :rotfl: I'll never get bored :D :D

Priyankak
8th April 2006, 04:51 AM
" THE END" :rotfl: I'll never get bored :D :D

But while readin my story, for sure you'll get bored....good luck,.
:rotfll:

azhagi
8th April 2006, 05:01 AM
Hi,I am new here,but I watch Anandham regularly.

Now Shanthi has resigned from the Chamber and she has also quit from the partnership deal with Madan.Srinivasan(who is our fellow hubber-Mohanraman!) actually poisons the minds of the Chamber members regarding Shanthi's morals-her relationship with Madan is questioned by all-so she is forced to quit.

Now RK has offered her the post of CEO of his firm...let's see if she takes it.

Meanwhile,Arjun's wife(don't remember her name) is worried that she is childless-she happens to meet Govindan-the convict's wife and son.She makes the lady her maid servant at home and puts the son in a school-the same school that Shanthi's daughter goes to.

This is the gist as of now...

aanaa
8th April 2006, 09:46 PM
Hi,I am new here,
Meanwhile,Arjun's wife(don't remember her name) ...

charactor name Anita = real name Vanthana

Priyankak
9th April 2006, 12:06 AM
Hi,I am new here,but I watch Anandham regularly.

Now Shanthi has resigned from the Chamber and she has also quit from the partnership deal with Madan.Srinivasan(who is our fellow hubber-Mohanraman!) actually poisons the minds of the Chamber members regarding Shanthi's morals-her relationship with Madan is questioned by all-so she is forced to quit.

Now RK has offered her the post of CEO of his firm...let's see if she takes it.

Meanwhile,Arjun's wife(don't remember her name) is worried that she is childless-she happens to meet Govindan-the convict's wife and son.She makes the lady her maid servant at home and puts the son in a school-the same school that Shanthi's daughter goes to.

This is the gist as of now...

WELCOME ALAZHI.... Thanks for your update.

anilb123
16th April 2006, 12:44 PM
Can u please tell me who that lady is - arjun's wife I suppose - who admits the poor lady's son in school - often found giving sweets / gifts etc. to other children - what is her exact role in serial and real name of this actress. which other serials / movies has she acted

azhagi
16th April 2006, 09:32 PM
Arjun's wife's real name is Vandhana as Aanaa has said.

She is coming now in Muhurtham also.I really like to watch her in a saree,she carries herself very well in all those designer sarees in Muhurtham.

aanaa
16th April 2006, 09:38 PM
Can u please tell me who that lady is - arjun's wife I suppose - who admits the poor lady's son in school - often found giving sweets / gifts etc. to other children - what is her exact role in serial and real name of this actress. which other serials / movies has she acted

vandana - as anitha in anandam

she was induced by Abirami and was villi at the beginning
she is the older daughter in RK family.
very rude at the beginning - used birth control - does not want a baby at that stage - pride???
now - paid for the sin

Muhurtham - doing villi role

laddu
24th April 2006, 07:58 PM
I think they are dragging this serial...really what else is there except Abirami changing or dying..?I think this serial will end like this because if she changed she'll in jail for her crimes..which would the character prefer?..

aanaa
25th April 2006, 03:45 AM
I think they are dragging this serial...really what else is there except Abirami changing or dying..?I think this serial will end like this because if she changed she'll in jail for her crimes..which would the character prefer?..

mega serial = dragginggggggggggggg

Priyankak
25th April 2006, 11:25 PM

4 sure, abirami'll go to jail. I dont knw whats gonna happend to abirami. :lol:

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 07:49 AM

Abirami jailku povangaa..Aana enna nadakumnu deriyathu..
Super Punch

RAJESWARY PARANTHAMAN
28th April 2006, 02:08 PM
What will happen to seenu @ seenivasan the
master mind for most of Abirami plans? :?:

newcomer
28th April 2006, 10:52 PM
Abirami will realise her mistake and maybe will do savvai in some ashram like hamsaveni in manaivi. srinivasan will also realise his mistakes and he will go to jail and will reunite with his fly. kandu will go jail too.
but all this will happen in october. i read somewhere that they extended the contract till october. till then it will be one big dragging gum...

Priyankak
3rd May 2006, 10:39 PM

Abirami jailku povangaa..Aana enna nadakumnu deriyathu..
Super Punch

perarasu's punch. :P
:roll:

Raikkonen
4th May 2006, 09:44 PM
I like only ending part of the serial..
Appathane song poduvanga

aanaa
5th May 2006, 03:43 AM
Appathane song poduvanga

breaking the sleep
sleeping time ??

Ghlli
5th May 2006, 03:53 AM
SAME WITH MY SISTER :lol: thats the only reason why she watches serials with my mum :lol:

Appathane song poduvanga

Priyankak
6th May 2006, 03:45 AM
Appathane song poduvanga

:lol: aanandham ithu aanandham..........

Sanguine Sridhar
6th May 2006, 03:46 AM
I feel this serial is much better than "Thyagi" Devayani's Kolangal :(

Priyankak
7th May 2006, 12:24 AM
So far in aanadham, Shanthi and Karthik' re joined together. Karthik bought a saree for Shanthi and he gives that to her to wear for their wedding aniversary. and he asked shanthi to come temple wiht that saree. Abirami and Sinee are gonna re-build the R.K's house. Abirami and Sinee are seeing the couples (shanthi karthik) in temple and abirami got mad. Laxman is gettin treatment for cancer. Uma find out that her dad is affected by cancer. SHe yelles at her dad coz R. K and Laxman hides it. R.K family wants Uma and SHyam to get marriage.

dis is enuff 4 now. im so tired... :thumbsup:

aanaa
7th May 2006, 06:58 PM
abirami - wants demolish the house
then rebuild multi story building
they have shown some fake - stamp papers
so abirami's doc may be illegal

Priyankak
21st May 2006, 03:08 AM
A.C Mahesh (sinee's friend)- arrested by police...
Shyam: agreed to demolish R.K's house and re-build the mulitstory...signed the house documents...
Raji: worrying about her house... coz abiramy's gonna demolish it..

Surya
21st May 2006, 03:28 AM
:o Priya u watch Anandham? :o :shock:

Dhesh
22nd May 2006, 04:16 PM
Anandham is a good serial. I love watching and listening to the theme song. My favourite character is Uma because she loves the people around her and she has a lovely personality. She minds her own business but also cares alot for R.K's family and would inform them if something bad was going on.

Priyankak
23rd May 2006, 12:31 AM

enna shock-a? :shock:
I do watch but not always cause sometimes i dont understand the language :cry: .. i get confusion... But now my mom tells me the story. She is the interpreter. Interesting drama though. revenge :oops:

Surya, do you watch Aanadham?

aanaa
23rd May 2006, 03:30 AM
sometimes i dont understand the language :cry: .. ?
what do u mean by this ?
not tamilian?

Priyankak
23rd May 2006, 07:19 AM
what do u mean by this ?
not tamilian?

Half tamil and Half sinhale... I can understand but not tht much.. still have problem in understandin... :cry:

shalitha
27th May 2006, 03:34 AM
what do u mean by this ?
not tamilian?

Half tamil and Half sinhale... I can understand but not tht much.. still have problem in understandin... :cry:

Priyankak, do you know Sinhalam? :roll: Good to go Tamil Class.

Aanadham is good drama. But now they're draging the drama. It's not gonna end up now. They're going to extend as they can. I think it;s too much to extend the drama. Everyone waiting to see the ending. Abiramy is the best villie.. :P

Surya
27th May 2006, 05:08 AM

I do watch but not always cause sometimes i dont understand the language :cry: .. i get confusion... But now my mom tells me the story. She is the interpreter. Interesting drama though. revenge :oops:

:o Man..never knew ppl under the age of 30 watched these things...:P

No I don't. Can't stand them for some reason. I only used to watch Chitambara Ragasiyam, and rarely Selvi. I was hooked on Metti Oli though!! :P :lol:

Priyankak
29th May 2006, 02:37 AM

:o Man..never knew ppl under the age of 30 watched these things...:PNo I don't. Can't stand them for some reason. I only used to watch Chitambara Ragasiyam, and rarely Selvi. I was hooked on Metti Oli though!! :P :lol:

im 42 years old.... i can watch drama... :P

Priyankak
4th June 2006, 09:27 PM
[tscii:31b39363ce]
Karthik: received a letter from Military.. Again Karthik has to go Military.
Promoter: gave complient to police about Abiramy... Shyam stopped the pooja, which abi’s going to build the multistory. So they had a pooja. Shyam said that he didn’t sign the house documents. Promoter got mad…and he gave complient to police.
Police: searching abiramy..
Ramya: got a baby gal.
Abiramy: hid somewhere. ... Police found ABiramy's car, hand bag and mobile in the shore. Now police investigate about abiramy’s case.
:wink: thats it for now. [/tscii:31b39363ce]

shalitha
7th June 2006, 04:18 AM
[tscii:e2835ae36f]
Karthik: received a letter from Military.. Again Karthik has to go Military.
Promoter: gave complient to police about Abiramy... Shyam stopped the pooja, which abi’s going to build the multistory. So they had a pooja. Shyam said that he didn’t sign the house documents. Promoter got mad…and he gave complient to police.
Police: searching abiramy..
Ramya: got a baby gal.
Abiramy: hid somewhere. ... Police found ABiramy's car, hand bag and mobile in the shore. Now police investigate about abiramy’s case.
:wink: thats it for now. [/tscii:e2835ae36f]

Yeah, i watched Aanadham last week. ooh gosh, they're extending the drama. they will not finish it now. enyway, I believe promoter isn't a good guy. And i like ENCOUNTER THUrai (A>C). he talks strangely but thats good though. It's interesting.. i like the way he talks with Sineevaasan. Sineevaasan doesnt go outside and he turns off the mobile and land line all the time. He scares... A.C Mahesswaran will revenge him. Lets wait and see. :arrow:

shalitha
7th June 2006, 04:19 AM
Nowdays no one watch aanandham.. No COMMENTs about aanadham.. :roll:

aanaa
7th June 2006, 06:44 AM
Nowdays no one watch aanandham.. No COMMENTs about aanadham.. :roll:
abirami is missing
may be back tomorrow
she wants to demolish the RK 's house

Priyankak
16th June 2006, 08:58 PM
Abiramy coming back from Kannya kumari.
Shyam agree to get married..
A,C, Durai gets doubt on promoter..
kanthu vetti saw Thivaya's picture at A.C's house..

manmadan
17th June 2006, 03:18 AM
This is the WORST drama i have ever seen.

I use to watch this sumtimes when i get bored and it used to be arite but now its bare rubbish. Story is so dragging and they should finish this b4 it gets soo......

aanaa
17th June 2006, 07:13 PM
shyam marriage taking place
same Abirami preparing dmolihing the house
aC from banglore met Sgyam F I L
may be his factory's accident - burnt by Abirami/Kandu vatti

shalitha
19th June 2006, 03:51 AM
For sure, Police will stop when Abiramy demolishes the R.K's house. At that day, Shyam getting marriage. Police will arrest SIneevasan, and Abiramy on tht day. Wait and see guys.

aanaa
20th June 2006, 04:04 AM
. Wait and see guys.
ofcourse

expecting toooooo much

aanaa
26th June 2006, 03:53 AM
what happened last Friday????

Priyankak
26th June 2006, 07:24 AM
Shyam- got married with Uma.
Abiramy and promoter made the preparation for demolishing R.K's house on Shyam wedding day but A.C Durai stopped it and he arrested abiramy and promoter..
Luxmanan-passed away.
Abiramy didnt blessed shyam..

aanaa
27th June 2006, 11:11 PM
Shyam- got married with Uma.
Abiramy and promoter made the preparation for demolishing R.K's house on Shyam wedding day but A.C Durai stopped it and he arrested abiramy and promoter..
Luxmanan-passed away.
Abiramy didnt blessed shyam..
thanks
but what happened last Friday or/& yesterday?

clarencejohn
1st July 2006, 02:20 AM
June 20, 2006.
Asst. Commissioner Dorai's acting is very good but I don't think that it is his own voice for the past few days ! Someone's voice has been dubbed. There are so many unwanted flashbacks, such as Abirami thinking about the promoter and demolishing the building etc etc just to drag the serial which is a waste of time. Though Anandham serial is scheduled for 30 minutes, in reality it runs only for 15 minutes and the rest of the time are annoying commercials. I thought that it would end six months ago wjen RK returned but due to unwanted flashbacks and irrelevant topics, the director is purposely dragging the serial. Why Abirami is not confronted so far for all her evil behaviour ? Why is she winning all the time ? Govindan's wife is still in Arjun's house. On June 20th show, demolishing the building is stopped at least for now and Uma is married and Lakshman is happy. When would this serial end ?? How long do they plan to run this serial ? I sent an e-mail to the director of Anandham two weeks ago mentioning about unwanted flashbacks and irrelevant topics but as expected he didn't reply to my e-mail.Any comments ??

clarencejohn
1st July 2006, 02:22 AM
Lakshman dies and as expected the serial took two episodes to cover his funeral. Now Abirami has financial crisis and the Promoter also threatens her if she doesn't give him back the money, he would take her to court. Srinivasan brainwashes Abirami to invite Shyam and his wife to her house with a view to suck all the money from Uma. This means that the serial would be dragged to run for another 6 months as Abirami will abuse her sisterinlaw and would suck all the money from her by using her own wicked tricks......

clarencejohn
1st July 2006, 02:31 AM
June 29, 2006
Shyam goes to the Promoter and pays off Abirami's debt, the promoter signs the papers that Abirami owes nothing to the Promoter and Shyam takes all those papers to Abirami. Also Shyam says to Abirami that it was Uma's idea to pay Abirami's debt and that RK, Rohini and Shanthi were in favor of Uma's decision, in paying Abirami's debt. Abirami was shocked hearing this and Shyam asked Abirami to change her personality and attitude. Meanwhile Arjun and Shanthi plot to get Govindan and his wife to meet so that they could inform the Police. A.C Dorai meets with Inspector Gani asking more details about Divya's murder and where she was working and how Abirami and Kandhavetti were involved in Ramakrishnan's murder etc etc.... and the episode ends !

shalitha
8th July 2006, 05:14 AM
what happend in aanadham now?? didnt watch for long..
pls someone update. :(

shalitha
10th July 2006, 07:01 AM
:curse: Arjun was set up the tape recorder in phone that way he can find about Govind. :oops: Govindan talked to his wife on the phone and his wife was saying to him to surrender in the police. :smokesmile: Govind said ok .. Before he surrenders in police he wants to meet his wife. :oops2: So he was asking his wife to come to the temple. :omg: Police as well knows these. So they plan to catch him at temple but unfortunately Kanthuvetti;s group shot him and rightaway he dies. :cry3: Abiramy and Kanthuvetti were so happy cause Govin had died but Govind's wife was unhappy. :cry2: A.C's car driver told this {which is that GOvinds going to surrender) secret to Kanthuvetti. No bodys no that. But finally A.C Durai and J.C found this. :victory:

ShereneAndrew
12th July 2006, 06:56 PM
any updates on anandam.... i hvn't watched it for a long time .....

:swinghead:

aanaa
14th July 2006, 05:51 PM
uma wants to take shyam to temple - talking with santhi
overheard by abirami

so abirami took shyam to her office
gave some works
found out some fraud and concern 4 people were suspended
they complained to srinivasan

abirabi wants shyam permantely works for her
conveyed this message thru ume
shyam refused

ShereneAndrew
15th July 2006, 07:23 PM
aanaa...

Thanq for the update....... :D :swinghead:

aanaa
16th July 2006, 07:06 PM
shyam/uma disccused - shyam refused to work for abirami.
then discuss with RK/santhi.
santi suggested shyam should work in abirami' office.
shyam agrees with condition - abirabi never interfere in is decision.
srinivasan not happy with the above steps
abirami /srinivasan ddisscussing about tis isssue.

ShereneAndrew
16th July 2006, 07:13 PM
shyam chucked out srinivasan's ppl from the office... so srinivasan very upset..... srinivasan assured them that he will take of the issue and wld get them back to the office......

clarencejohn
18th July 2006, 11:31 PM
Anandham Serial - July 17, 2006
Sick and tired of these annoying black & white flash backs, purposely to drag the serial... Why is Uma looking at the envelope now which was given by her dad when he was alive ? There is no reason whatsoever for her to stare at the envelope.... I guess Shyam will say that Srivivasan was involved in the fraudulent activity and the reason for the downfall of Abirami Industries ! As such the serial runs only for 15 minutes and the rest of the 15 minutes are commercials. On top of these, we have to see the annoying flashbacks also. I wish this serial will end soon !!

aanaa
20th July 2006, 11:28 PM
AC kumar visits kaithi's (whats his real name) home after some struggle.
kithi phones to his wife and warns be careful abot AC kumar
AC kumar finds out kaithi talking with his wife over the cell phone

srinivasan threatens abirami -shyam shold withdraw the case/inquiry.
so abirami asks shyam not to take any action against srinivasan

srinivasan's wife advising to her hubby not have any deal with abirami

aanaa
20th July 2006, 11:28 PM
AC kumar visits kaithi's (whats his real name) home after some struggle.
kithi phones to his wife and warns be careful abot AC kumar
AC kumar finds out kaithi talking with his wife over the cell phone

srinivasan threatens abirami -shyam shold withdraw the case/inquiry.
so abirami asks shyam not to take any action against srinivasan

srinivasan's wife advising to her hubby not have any deal with abirami

shalitha
29th July 2006, 05:22 AM
why no updates?? pls someone update this..

aanaa
31st July 2006, 05:16 AM
srinivasan's wife goes back to her house.
srini - shocked - wife asking him do not have any deal with abirai

same thing at abirmi's house
her brother says not to have any dealings with srini..

karthik's friend- balaji - died in kashmir
everyone concerns about karthik
- was draging for 3 days
eventually Karthik is alive.

AC kumar and ex Ac was planning a drama
kaithi falls into their trap

RAJESWARY PARANTHAMAN
9th August 2006, 10:33 AM
Dear friend , can anyone update the latest issue? i didn't watch this serial for past 2 days episod :( I really missed it

thank you,thank you, thank you thank you

in advance.

aanaa
9th August 2006, 10:30 PM
nothing serious
srinivasan and the builder was planning to trap Abirami
suggesting to go into education business
persuading to purchase troubled university
abirami - wants the money from Uma
uma discussing this with shyam who refused to go for new business
however abirami decided to buy the uni.

ac kumar moving the "kaithi" for auyurvedic treatment.

aanaa
9th August 2006, 10:31 PM
nothing serious
srinivasan and the builder was planning to trap Abirami
suggesting to go into education business
persuading to purchase troubled university
abirami - wants the money from Uma
uma discussing this with shyam who refused to go for new business
however abirami decided to buy the uni.

ac kumar moving the "kaithi" for auyurvedic treatment.

aanaa
9th August 2006, 10:35 PM
RH family also planning into education
Santhi and arjun is going to visit the uni
where arjun & karthic did study

RAJESWARY PARANTHAMAN
10th August 2006, 08:25 AM
Thank you very much for the updates. :D

YOU DON'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE YOU GROW OLD
YOU GROW OLD BECAUSE YOU STOP LAUGHING

aanaa
10th August 2006, 07:02 PM
kaithi was moved to auyurvedic section
but he was acting or dr. lied
He opens the eyes and smile himself.

abirami and shanthi were visited to the same uni.
but abirami knows shanthi & Arjun was there
informed the message to Srini.

SangeethaRavi
11th August 2006, 01:06 AM
hi :huh:

anilb123
23rd October 2006, 06:39 PM
[Who is that lady who likes Assistant commissioner durai and has been introduced in serial not very long - I mean her real name and what all other serials she is acting.

aanaa
23rd October 2006, 06:49 PM
she was in meti oli - 3rd daughter.
real name is Vanaja
again in meti oli -
uma's- married the director- thiruchelvam in meti oli- own sister

RAJESWARY PARANTHAMAN
27th October 2006, 02:20 PM
ASP Durai will find out that kaithi actually not in coma stage and place him different place upon realize it his "machan"will kidnap ASP athai and demand for kaithi release but ASP athai will kill her self by jumping from hill where ASP has to shot kaithi to death.

Abirami will face alot of problem with her university which she bought ,where villagers demanding the university land was them and they want it back( mastermind by ex-developer and sirni).Shanti was ill and go for operation where karthi come down from kashmir.

The lady who likes ASP is Balaji sister who came down from village to continue study and settle in chennai was requested by RKThis update from the episode i watched till 26/10/06 in Malaysia. 8-)

aanaa
31st October 2006, 10:54 PM
thanks
u r in Malaysia
was heard Malaysia banned tamil serial because of violence scenes ???

RAJESWARY PARANTHAMAN
1st November 2006, 06:45 AM
YES , I AM FROM MALAYSIA.
IN HERE ALL OR MOST OF THE SERIAL WHICH U ALL WATCH THERE WE CAN DO SO AND EVEN THE LATEST IS BANDHAM ,LAKSHMI ETC. NOTHING WAS BAN.WE ALSO VIEW SUN TV,JAYA TV , SURIA ETC. 8-)

madhu1239
8th November 2006, 01:18 PM
hi,

i m new here. any one know Anandham serial AC Durai email add? i 've been searching for long time ono one knows. Could anyone help me. Thank You

aanaa
8th November 2006, 09:00 PM
hi RAJESWARY PARANTHAMAN

If you want to convey message to forum
its always better write in small letters rathar than upper case. so it may be readable - easy to read.

NOTE: no offending

aanaa
8th November 2006, 09:02 PM
hi madhu1239
kelunkal tharappadum
keep on try
u will get 1 day

smathu
23rd November 2006, 06:05 AM
any one know where i can download or watch anandham?

airtime2310
23rd November 2006, 06:13 AM
- deleted -

joyyy
31st December 2006, 03:42 PM
hello

does anyone know were i can find serial actress nd actors pictures please and were i can watch tamil serials
i know aranetworld london tamil video tamil zoom and othersfamour but can you tell me some who werent famous please

thanxs

madhu1239
10th January 2007, 11:48 AM
Hello,

i m madhu. I've ask around no one semms to help me. I always miss anaham & lechumi serial due to my workload. Does anyone know is there a website give daily feed back of all Sun Tv drama serials? i understand there's some, but i try many ways i couldn't find. Could anyone try for me & mail be. I don't want to miss anadham & lechumi serial. tks

Love
madhu

shalitha
12th January 2007, 12:16 AM
I didnt watch Aanadham for Last two weeks. i dont know whats going on now. anyone watcheD???

girishk14
13th January 2007, 09:35 AM
she was in meti oli - 3rd daughter.
real name is Vanaja
again in meti oli -
uma's- married the director- thiruchelvam in meti oli- own sister

that girl looked a bit like asin...

Priyankak
10th May 2007, 08:33 PM
wats happening in aanadham???? 8-)

aanaa
12th May 2007, 08:26 PM
abirabi poisioned the small girl indhu 's mind
karthik shot yr father to marry yr mom .
director shold know how to deal with kids
child labour =

aanaa
9th June 2007, 10:48 PM
i know its very boring serial

however if you want to watch

http://www.dailymotion.com/londontamilvideo/video/x27lqd_anandham-080607/1

Buddhi
18th October 2007, 12:45 PM
Hai I'm Buddhi,please anyone tell me A.C Durai's real name & E-mail address.

aanaa
18th October 2007, 06:03 PM
Hai I'm Buddhi,please anyone tell me A.C Durai's real name & E-mail address.

His real name is saakshi SIVA

saakshi comes from his father's (movie) name (?) .

email: saakshisivaa789 @ yahoo . co .i n

check for more : http : // w w w . saakshisivaa. com / contact

Buddhi
19th October 2007, 06:17 AM
thanks aanaa,thanks a lot :ty:

Buddhi
20th October 2007, 05:42 AM
plez aanaa ,I want priya's real name & her E-mail address.she's so cute & the only girl who suitable 4 saakshi to act as his girl friend or wife.

Buddhi
20th October 2007, 04:02 PM
plez plez plez ,I want Priya's Email address & plez tell me about her.

aanaa
21st October 2007, 06:36 PM
Priya --> her real name is Vanaja -
In mettiloi Uma and she were acted as sibling
In real life also they are .

Buddhi
22nd October 2007, 08:30 AM
thanks aanaa.plez give her Email add.she's so cute.hw old is she?is she married?

aanaa
27th October 2007, 12:43 AM
We have added the title song link at the beginning of this thread.

down load and enjoy :lol:

aanaa
8th December 2007, 08:30 PM
Santhi met an accident
Kolankal - heroine killed
whats going on ??

aanaa
2nd January 2008, 07:22 PM
another never ending story

bingleguy
23rd January 2008, 04:22 AM
Guess the timings is now changed from 7 pm to 7:30 pm !!!!!!

7 have to plan accordingly !

R.Latha
23rd January 2008, 10:31 AM
or watch here http://www.londontamilvideo.com/?cat=4 :2thumbsup:

gta129
24th January 2008, 11:25 PM
Is this serial still on. Wow how many episodes its been?

aanaa
25th January 2008, 02:14 AM
Is this serial still on. Wow how many episodes its been?
Last Monday they said Episode 1019
:roll: :roll:

R.Latha
31st January 2008, 07:52 AM
சன் டிவியில் ஆனந்தம் சீரியல் தினமும் இரவு 7 மணிக்கு ஒளிபரப்பாகி வந்தது. இதே நேரத்தில் கலைஞர் டிவியில் ஆபாவாணனின் `திருமகள்' சீரியல் ஒளிபரப்பாகத் தொடங்கியது. இந்நிலையில் கலைஞர் டிவி, திருமகள் சீரியலை 7.30 மணிக்கு மாற்றியது. அதற்கு வசதியாக 7.30 மணியாக இருந்த செய்தி நேரத்தை 7 மணிக்கு மாற்றிக் கொண்டது.

கடந்த வாரம் சன் டிவியும் திடீரென செய்திநேரத்தை 7 மணிக்கு மாற்றிக் கொண்டு விட்டது. இரவு 8 மணியில் இருந்து ஏற்கனவே செய்திநேரத்தை 7.30 க்கு மாற்றிக் கொண்டிருந்த சன் டிவி, இப்போது செய்திநேரத்தை இன்னும் முன்னதாக இரவு 7 மணிக்கு மாற்றிக் கொண்டு விட்டது. அதோடு 7.30 மணிக்கு ஆனந்தம் சீரியலை ஒளிபரப்பத் தொடங்கியிருக்கிறது.

இப்போது திருமகள்- ஆனந்தம் இரண்டு சீரியல்களுமே மீண்டும் ஒரே நேரத்தில் களத்தில் இறங்கியிருக்கின்றன.திருமகள் சீரியல் மூலம் நடிகை சித்தாரா முதன்முதலாக சீரியலுக்கு வந்திருக்கிறார். ஆனந்தம் சீரியலில் நடிகை சுகன்யா நடித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறார்.

இந்த இரண்டு சீரியல்களுக்காகவும் மறுபடியும் செய்திநேரம் மாறுமா என்பது தெரியவில்லை

--

Enna Nadakudhu???

aanaa
12th May 2008, 06:44 PM
Someone replaced SriPriya.

Do you who is the actress? actress name?

Thanks in advance

aanaa
1st March 2009, 04:44 AM
finally its all over

appaadaaaaaaaa.

madhu
1st March 2009, 05:42 AM
:redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump:
Anandham Serial MudinjAchu..
:redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump:

bingleguy
31st March 2009, 07:10 PM
Anandham Serial MudinjAchu..

abruptA mudichitAngaLe :shock: