PDA

View Full Version : Roast fellow hubbers

Pages : [1] 2

jaiganes
7th March 2005, 10:45 AM
It has been observed that the most popular timepass in this hub is "pulling other hubbers'" legs or simply put roasting them. Now this leads to quite a big chunk of digressions or friendly aggressions and sparring in threads. So let us roast all our fellow hubbers in one common place! that is in this thread. The first hubeer i would like to start roasting is "SCORPIO" :clap: :thumbsup:
Here is our friendly neighbourhood feminist mother from Chennai. She has won many awards in the miscellaneous section as the "Ragger" of the hub and the "Blonk queen" of the hub (as awarded by the legendary bonker NM herself). She is as much terror in the hub as she is at home (for her kids) or at work (for her poor colleagues). So much so she qualifies for the title of "Bin laden " of the hub!! Her blonking skills have been perfected by blonking poor little herbivores like praries and bunnies. The art has been so perfect that he is bold enuf to take on bigger and more human like creatures like the avathar of badri. So to cut a long story short, I am extremely happy to put scorpio in the roasting machine of the hub as "first among equals"!!!

Badri
7th March 2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks, JG. That was a wonderful idea, and a very thoughtful gesture. I am sure Akka would be touched by the deepest regards you have for her. And I would be doing an injustice to her feelings of sisterly affection as well if I did not add to what you have said.

There are some people who attract attention by their sheer presence. They are the endearing types that are loved by all. Every word they say exerts a pull on everybody, eliciting thoughts from the deepest depths of human existence. Their comments make you want to say something, be you a prarie or a Gaul.

You love 'em, you hate 'em, but they remain indomitable!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the "winnah"

Scorpio

jaiganes
7th March 2005, 11:34 AM
Scorpio akka (as she is known to all younger hubbers)
also has a lot of rosham (not Roshan) or self pride which was inculcated to her in her younger days by her dad with the help of a blonk on her head. The effect of which, she hands them out to fellow hubbers.

Badri
7th March 2005, 11:41 AM
And what a blonk she msut have recieved if it still persists through the ages with tenacity!

Even through the mists of Time the great healer, it has continued, refusing to be healed, and undimmed in purpose or intensity, prevailing upon her to generously hand out blonks in her turn upon lesser and unwary creatures.

She goes by the dictum "Yaam pettra blonks, peruga iv vayyagam" and gives to the "needy" freely, and without thought, as though she were the Mother Teresa of the Blonks!!!

Badri
7th March 2005, 12:09 PM
Thambi Cinefan,

Welcome to the Scorpio Thambigal Sangam.

Thalaivar: Thambi Jaiganesh
Thunai Thalaivar: Thambi Badri

Please add your few thoughts on "roasting" our beloved Akka!

nirosha sen
7th March 2005, 12:48 PM
Why Pa????!!!! :lol: Why does only Scorpio, has this dubious honour???!!!

scorpio
7th March 2005, 12:56 PM
Have patience Niro.

My thambis always have space for every hubber!

Their policy is -Akka first, aunty(agony) next!

jaiganes
7th March 2005, 02:18 PM
It was graciously decided in the council of elders that each hubber picked for roasting will be roasted for a week. Then another hubber will be picked and so on and so forth. So have no inhibitions as the turn of praries also will come. The only caveat is that offensive language must not be used. As far as auty is concerned, she will not be reasted as a mark of protest till her avathar puts some decent clothes on.... Doree Harry is cool as he is too scared to even show his face. That much for the courage of the "Blonk Queeen" Scorpio queen!!! :rotfl:

blahblah
7th March 2005, 02:39 PM
So have no inhibitions as the turn of praries also will come. The only caveat is that offensive language must not be used.

As for the first sentence I have no doubt.For the second well,hope for the best,Prairie :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

NM
7th March 2005, 02:59 PM
BEWARE, THAMBINGGELAA!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Just because I hv not posted doesn't mean I've vanished!! Just too busy to participate (& will be for the next few weeks/months)and 'blonk" the living daylights out of you, thambis, that you'll surely post it as one of your unforgetable incidents!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hang in there, Scorpio.......that's the spirit!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

scorpio
7th March 2005, 03:06 PM
BEWARE, THAMBINGGELAA!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Just because I hv not posted doesn't mean I've vanished!! Just too busy to participate (& will be for the next few weeks/months)and 'blonk" the living daylights out of you, thambis, that you'll surely post it as one of your unforgetable incidents!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hang in there, Scorpio.......that's the spirit!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How very delighted I am to have your support NM, the empress of blonks!! :notworthy: Though busy, pls. do take some time off to visit the hub to discipline my extremely naughty and incessantly active thambeeees- JG and Badri. Can't wait to read their unforgettable incidents in bunny's thread! :wink:

jaiganes
7th March 2005, 03:24 PM
Badri was PM ing me why scorpio hasn't posted anything in reply. I told him wait till NM posts and then see scorpio coming out devoid of fear. Bingo! you proved me right! I also told him wait till Shekhar comes along and chases NM away, seems like she herself is too scared to come anywhere close enough to save scorpio!! :lol: :rotfl:
To her credit it was scorpio who gave the hub its first headlines and hiked its popularity by revealing that she was indeed a woman. So scorpio has in her own way popularised and made the hub what it is. But NM and her blonk bombshells like ratchasi were quite surprised that this women bashing joke poster finally turned out to be a woman herself. The icing on the cake was provided when moderator NOV was surprised himself (?) True to her nature scorpio had stung the moderators themselves with shock and surprise!
Long live scorpio akka pugazh and long live akkavin thambigal sangam (eng translation brothers of sisters forum)!!! :lol: :rotfl:

Akash
7th March 2005, 03:26 PM
JG, Guess i missed so much in recent!!

jaiganes
7th March 2005, 03:35 PM
Aakashu! it is never too late. One full week, monday to friday you get to roast poor hubber. And this week it is your favourite Scorpio!!! ensoy!!

scorpio
7th March 2005, 03:38 PM
Badri was PM ing me why scorpio hasn't posted anything in reply. I told him wait till NM posts and then see scorpio coming out devoid of fear.

Fear!! Yarukku? that too, fear for a prairie?? You will not stand one 'Avada Kedavra'. :twisted: I was only waiting to see how far you both will go. When NM comes after a break only to support me, how can I still evade??

Tell me Prairie, when did I post female bashing jokes??? Even if I had done, don't u know we females have our heads very much on our necks to take it the right way??

In spite of so many views, can't you see the other learned men in the forum haven't participated ?? And wait, when yr turn comes, the whole female battalion will be here to feed the poor prairie as an evening snack to Ratchasi! :poke:

Akash
7th March 2005, 03:40 PM
I am just waiting for Niros turn.... especially for the way she answered for my problems in Agony Aunt thread :twisted: :twisted:

Fine, its scorpio!! now lets just assume scorpio a GUY!! how she would have been :shock: :shock: !! She can't enjoy Aish' face rather bothered if she is dressed or not!! how her curiosity wud have been if she is a GUY and has a Camera cell phone..... i think she will be kept clicking while wandering :lol: :lol:

Akash
7th March 2005, 03:43 PM
When NM comes after a break only to support me, how can I still evade?? Fine!! some times, even Lady P.M. too understand the base of the system :lol: :lol: But not the flow alone :wink: :wink:

"Never ask direction to a gal"

jaiganes
7th March 2005, 03:49 PM
I guess If scorpio had been a guy, her avatar would have been....?
My guess is that short girl in Harri potter.. that irritating girl.. whats her name????? ....

Akash
7th March 2005, 05:02 PM
Think, here after.. scorpio will think twice b4 posting a joke!!

nirosha sen
7th March 2005, 06:30 PM
Runaway Boy???? What's up Pa??? Oh ho, want to blonk Aunty Ji now, huh???? I'm already stocking-up my arsenal right now, Pa!!! :wink:

Aiyo, since when did Ash ever appear indecent, Pa???? I just wanna rejoice in the beauty of this down to earth beauty who looks good in both ethnic and Western get-up, Pa!! Ensoy!!!! :lol:

Raghu
7th March 2005, 09:26 PM
Oi, Who is ill talking about the Gorgeously, Exotically, amazingly beautiful Aish :evil: :evil: :lol:

Who is the culprit :lol:

jaiganes
7th March 2005, 10:41 PM
raghu wrote:

Oi, Who is ill talking about the Gorgeously, Exotically, amazingly beautiful Aish
Jollu kanna! u are in the wrong thread showing off your bravado.
In eternal vadivelu style
kozhandhey, adi padum maa. Idhu Rathha boomi.

Badri
8th March 2005, 04:06 AM
Yahoo! The roasting is finally sudu pidichufying!!!

JG and I were worried for a split second, whether people would pass up this heaven-sent opportunity!! Apparantly not!!

You will not stand one 'Avada Kedavra'. I was only waiting to see how far you both will go.

Did you know Obelix fell into a cauldron of magic potion as a baby and since then he's kinda invincible???

Green lights of Avada Kedavra cannot shock the living daylights of Obelix!!

Akash
8th March 2005, 10:29 AM
Oh ho, want to blonk Aunty Ji now, huh???? I'm already stocking-up my arsenal right now, Pa!!! :wink:

Come on Aunt Niro, You got all the privileges to get "the Best fit" in the role !!
What ever your arms are!! pls don't make us feel :banghead:
We are ready for any sort of Arsenal!!

Badri
8th March 2005, 10:32 AM
Cha...why take on Agony Aunt Niro, Pa...she is offering solace to the hundreds who appeal to her expert knowledge and mercy...she is more like an angel of sweetness and light...bringing solace to the weary, rest to the restless and comfort to the er..comfortable?

Akash
8th March 2005, 11:03 AM
If you r in urgent, hurry to our Aunt and ask the way to Rest Room!!
She will respond.....

Aunt of Agonys:
So you had beers?? How many??
Must be, you would have had tender coconut??
Hey just stop drinking bottles of water when you r in office....
Must be, is it becz you sat in A/C for long time??
you know this think actually start becz of all the above reasons, but you can over come all!!
but tough to with stand you know!!

First you let me know, how long you can hold it then i will let you know!!

Here comes our aunts final touch:
Hey do you need any more clarifications?? Just don't hesitate to contact me!!

GOD, i remember i was asking some thing else!!
Just a way... not How & Why i got it?? :cry:

jaiganes
8th March 2005, 11:21 AM
Aakash!
dont be in a hurry!
time to roast aunty will be there. Right now this is scorpio week
Indha vaaram,, Akkkaaa vaaaram. in Suntv style
So In jokes thread, seems that scorpio akka has been pretty violent. She must be biting nails and swearing at the monitor much to the amusement of her colleagues in the sticky city of chennai. Anyways, I have awarded her a new title in the jokes thread. It is "HoCI" expanded, it reads Height of Customized Intelligence.
In typical Ramesh cars ad style scorpio akka blurts in front of the camera
Joke galai convert panni vikkanuma? Enga kitte vaanga!!!
(Eng translation: If you want to convert web jokes and customize it, please come to us).
Engalukku Chennaiyai thavira veru engum kilaigal illaiiiiiiii
(Eng translation: We dont have any other branches outside chennai).

Why because original intelligence is pretty rare commodity in chennai all that sells is customized intelligence!!! :rotfl: :lol:

scorpio
8th March 2005, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the honour JG :notworthy: and here's an announcement and Women's day offer-

Customization of jokes involving the 'Three Makku (Muske) teers' of the hub- JG, Akash and Badri will be done for FREE!! Don't miss it!! :poke:

Sticky Chennai-aa? Yen Raam and Constantine padam partha theatre-la AC work pannalaiya??

Cindy
8th March 2005, 11:51 AM
Aakash!
dont be in a hurry!
time to roast aunty will be there. Right now this is scorpio week
Indha vaaram,, Akkkaaa vaaaram. in Suntv style
So In jokes thread, seems that scorpio akka has been pretty violent. She must be biting nails and swearing at the monitor much to the amusement of her colleagues in the sticky city of chennai. Anyways, I have awarded her a new title in the jokes thread. It is "HoCI" expanded, it reads Height of Customized Intelligence.
In typical Ramesh cars ad style scorpio akka blurts in front of the camera
Joke galai convert panni vikkanuma? Enga kitte vaanga!!!
(Eng translation: If you want to convert web jokes and customize it, please come to us).
Engalukku Chennaiyai thavira veru engum kilaigal illaiiiiiiii
(Eng translation: We dont have any other branches outside chennai).

Why because original intelligence is pretty rare commodity in chennai all that sells is customized intelligence!!! :rotfl: :lol:

Sticky Chennai???

Stick eduthu vanthuduvom... Chennai pathi pesina...
Inge oru Chennaikkoottame irukku therinjukko...

Badri
8th March 2005, 11:54 AM
Thambi JG: I am afraid as an ardent Chennaite, I have to back Cindy, pa. In roasting Scorpio, if you decide to take on Chennai as well...I have this to say to you - remember, Chennai simply has far more experience in roasting its citizens in its Kathiri veiyil than you have even lived!!!

Wrong move pa...

scorpio
8th March 2005, 11:55 AM
Cindy,

Koovichukaatheenga!

JG thambikku 'selective amnesia'. Chennai-la padichathu, cycle otinathu, oor suthinathu, sight adichathu elaam ippo MG Road-a parthavudane maranthu vittathu... Apt patient for our agony aunt, Niro :lol:

jaiganes
8th March 2005, 12:24 PM
OK OK!
my comments on chennai are withdrawn from this thread. I will post my feelings on "singaara chennai" in another apt thread. Back to roasting scorpio this week.

Badri
8th March 2005, 12:29 PM
Wise decision, Comrade JG, and not a moment sooner. Chennai, for all its exclusive lack of Singaram and its heat, has its own adherents, including yours truly and it just wouldnt do to ruffle feathers...

So, as you so succintly have said, it is back to BBQ....

jaiganes
14th March 2005, 03:29 PM
New week and new roast!!!
For this week I nominate myself to the BBQ.
prarie haters and prarie hunters and most important of all blonkers of the hub!!!
ENJOYYYYYYYY :wink: :lol:

Badri
15th March 2005, 04:18 AM
Be vely vely quiet...I am hunting a pwawie!! - Elmer Fudd

Akash
15th March 2005, 03:03 PM
So JG, you gonna get married huh??
After gaining this many knowledge you planned for the wreck!!

Any way!! Congrats... :)

Cinefan
15th March 2005, 03:50 PM
I think hubbers got the thread wrong,instead of roasting Jai here,they are doing it in the 'Chennai Vs Bangalore'thread. :D

Shekhar
15th March 2005, 03:53 PM
I think hubbers got the thread wrong,instead of roasting Jai here,they are doing it in the 'Chennai Vs Bangalore'thread. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
15th March 2005, 10:16 PM
Guys I feel flamed.!!! anyways, no one's gonna roast me? No need to take pity on me for whats happening in another thread. I am a mature enough guy to handle that.

Surya
16th March 2005, 01:28 AM
I think that u've been roasted enough. Anymore roasting, and u'd turn into charcoal.

Cinefan
16th March 2005, 11:31 AM
Guys I feel flamed.!!! anyways, no one's gonna roast me? No need to take pity on me for whats happening in another thread. I am a mature enough guy to handle that.

Aiyyo,Jai no one's taking pity on you here,they are having fun at your expense :lol:

Badri
16th March 2005, 11:45 AM
Thambi JG is very clever, pa! He nominated himself to the BBQ acting all goody goody and has convinently disasppeared from the scene...aalaye kanoom?

Neither is Scorpio Akka visible in the horizon nor is PP ma'am to be seen....enna, is Chennai ok? Or have Chennai vasis declared a holiday today to hubbing?

Cinefan
16th March 2005, 12:02 PM
Thambi JG is very clever, pa! He nominated himself to the BBQ acting all goody goody and has convinently disasppeared from the scene...aalaye kanoom?

Neither is Scorpio Akka visible in the horizon nor is PP ma'am to be seen....enna, is Chennai ok? Or have Chennai vasis declared a holiday today to hubbing?

I have been wondering the same,Jai has only 1 post in this thread in the last two days.He has also not replied to comments in the 'Chennai VS Bangalore'thread.I think that's becos yesterday there was quite a bit of fear/excitement in electronic city(I think Jai works in a company there)about hoax bomb calls,must be catching up on work today.Chennai-le athikkam veyil adichhu,Scorpio&friends must be too tired to post in the hub. :D

scorpio
16th March 2005, 12:06 PM
Badri,

Meeting-pa, office velaiyaiyum appo appo parkanum illaiya??

I concur with Surya's views. JG got his due much more than what he deserved, yesterday itself. Now that he is going to get 'trapped' soon and have a real taste of 'roasting', why disturb now???

Cinefan
16th March 2005, 12:10 PM
JG got his due much more than what he deserved, yesterday itself. Now that he is going to get 'trapped' soon and have a real taste of 'roasting', why disturb now???

Badri
16th March 2005, 12:34 PM

Meeting nale vetti thaan...ithula enna vela? This is a classic example of an oxymoron!! :lol:

scorpio
16th March 2005, 12:38 PM

Meeting nale vetti thaan...ithula enna vela? This is a classic example of an oxymoron!! :lol:

Vettiya? Vera eppadi en velaiyai ellam delegate panrathu?? Only then, I'll find time to hub! :wink:

blahblah
16th March 2005, 05:00 PM
So the prairie is about to get a she-prairie! :lol: :lol: :banghead: :banghead: I would like to see them together,Pa[courtesy: Aiswarya Sen].Anyway,Prairie,I am visiting Bangalore for a couple of days by month end.How about offering a party for us?Surely we need to celebrate the occasion on behalf of forumhub-right? :wink:

Cinefan
16th March 2005, 05:18 PM
So the prairie is about to get a she-prairie! :lol: :lol: :banghead: :banghead: I would like to see them together,Pa[courtesy: Aiswarya Sen].Anyway,Prairie,I am visiting Bangalore for a couple of days by month end.How about offering a party for us?Surely we need to celebrate the occasion on behalf of forumhub-right? :wink:

But, where is the Prairie?I think we will have to put up a 'Missing'ad :D

scorpio
16th March 2005, 05:22 PM
Cinefan,

'Missing' ad illa-pa, 'Wanted' ad. :wink:

Akash
16th March 2005, 05:29 PM
All the guys know its a trap, still you go for it!! humm
I think it wud be good to lazy around once you fall in the Wedding Net... huh??

Now NM will start, "look... look at the Men's mentality... for them getting married is to over-rule the gal.... huh??"

JG, does the gal belong to Chennai or B'lore, by the way?? :lol: :lol: Chennai Vs B'lore?? huh? :wink:

blahblah
16th March 2005, 05:33 PM
NM is not here for the time being!So we have to find out some recipe for the prairie ourselves.I never thought that JG has so much brains to leave us fishing without a fish to take the bait! :roll: :roll:

scorpio
16th March 2005, 05:36 PM
BlahBlah,

When u go to Blore, do extract treat from JG on my behalf too.. after all, he called both of us the best raggers, didn't he, it is time to strike back!

blahblah
16th March 2005, 05:38 PM
BlahBlah,

When u go to Blore, do extract treat from JG on my behalf too.. after all, he called both of us the best raggers, didn't he, it is time to strike back!

Did he? :banghead: :evil: :x

I will see to it!Anyway I know where I can see him in Bangalore-right? :evil: :lol:

Akash
16th March 2005, 05:50 PM
What ever, get things b4 Marriage!!
After marriage, no chance :P.... Who will give you a treat after knowing the pain of Disaster??

Roshan
16th March 2005, 05:54 PM
Akash,

Are you substitiuting Shekhar ? :lol2:

blahblah
16th March 2005, 05:57 PM
The disaster is about to strike!He was blaming us for the Mandakkai incident and playied the good boy for the stage-you remember? :evil: Its time to discipline the prairie,atleast for the sake of his family.Believe me,my intentions are good :twisted: .

Later this fellow tried to play the moral police with a poor doctor who was innocently trying to date a girl from Calcutta.What was his business there?

After all he roams the whole MG Road and you know the rest.Who gives him the authority to judge others? :evil:

Akash
16th March 2005, 05:57 PM
No Roshan, I am just another 'Clever' bachelor :twisted: :twisted:

Akash
16th March 2005, 06:02 PM
THe was blaming us for the Mandakkai incident and playied the good boy for the stage-you remember? :evil:

I know!! he was very mean :twisted: !!
Don't worry prairie!! we guys will comb you properly and give some dresses to wear, after all!! so long you been standing to get a Good name b4 the life sentence??

Thats bad!! i really wondered, how all on sudden this guy talking about Baby sitting and stuff!!

scorpio
16th March 2005, 06:05 PM
Later this fellow tried to play the moral police with a poor doctor who was innocently trying to date a girl from Calcutta.What was his business there?

:rotfl:

More on JG's selective amnesia-

He innocently asks Geno who painfully typed essays on Dravidian movement; next, he brags about the Dravidian leaders' samadhis on Marina!

He writes paragraphs after paragraphs about travel by walking, jogging, tricycle, bicycle, bike, bus etc etc in Chennai; he calls the weather as Sticky, yucky, humid etc etc in ChnVs Blore thread!

Whoa! Roasting the prairie has begun in full speed!

Sigh, I've to log off..........

Roshan
16th March 2005, 06:06 PM
No Roshan, I am just another 'Clever' bachelor :twisted: :twisted:

With the double - twisted evils it looks as if you dont enjoy being a bachelor :lol2: :lol2:

blahblah
16th March 2005, 06:06 PM
This guy will have alot more to talk about soon.About concentration camps and so on!It is my hope that will turn away from his ways and behave himself.

He was just trying to play the good boy,I repeat,no harm done, but he will do better to be disciplined in the future.I don't want to spoil te mood before marriage,but to be honest,I don't feel like leaving the fellow alone.

Prairie,you try to be in the good book of some and you will end up in the badbook of someone else. :evil:

Akash
16th March 2005, 06:07 PM
He writes paragraphs after paragraphs about travel by walking, jogging, tricycle, bicycle, bike, bus etc etc in Chennai; he calls the weather as Sticky, yucky, humid etc etc in ChnVs Blore thread!
:lol: :lol: You got good Memory!!

Roshan
16th March 2005, 06:11 PM
He innocently asks Geno who painfully typed essays on Dravidian movement; next, he brags about the Dravidian leaders' samadhis on Marina!

That's where he slipped and unmasked himself. He pretended to be innocent when discussing with geno on language issue but his true colors were visible in chenna0 Vs b'glore thread :wink: :twisted: And I loved when geno pointed it out. :lol2: :lol2:

Akash
16th March 2005, 06:15 PM
Come on, you guys should remember the way he jumped when the New Budget was released, Talking about corruptions, sparing Mandakkai...

Man, y you have to try this hard, huh??

Badri
17th March 2005, 04:01 AM
The most funny thing is the prairie is missing...I insist on reiterating what a clever move that was to nominate himself for the roast and then dissappear!!!

Cinefan
17th March 2005, 12:05 PM
By the looks of it,Jai will be missing for the rest of the week.Then he will land up on monday,nominate someone else to be roasted&start it himself.As Scorpio pointed out,I think we need to put out 'WANTED'ads.

scorpio
17th March 2005, 12:17 PM
Cinefan,

If u catch the prairie playing cricket this saturday, roast him on behalf of all of us here fooling ourselves around when he has comfortably gone into hibernation. Also, if u happen to pass via MG Road, take a better look for u can spot the prairie drooling at figures for the last time in his life!

Badri
17th March 2005, 12:19 PM
Did the prairie say when was the engagement? Past, present, future? Maybe that's why he's absent?? Must have travelled to Chennai for his engagement...no wonder he was so bitter about Chennai in the other thread...I guess I can sympathize...Bangalore represented freedom, while Chennai is captivity! :lol: :lol:

Cinefan
17th March 2005, 12:23 PM
Cinefan,

If u catch the prairie playing cricket this saturday, roast him on behalf of all of us here fooling ourselves around when he has comfortable gone into hibernation. Also, if u happen to pass via MG Road, take a better look for u can spot the prairie drooling at figures for the last time in his life!

No problem Scorpio,all I need to do is to ensure he plays from 8am to 12pm,he will be roasted beyond recognition. :)

Badri,
karpanai engeyo pora mathiri theriyudu,unga karpanai nijamo :?

nirosha sen
17th March 2005, 07:11 PM
Well at least Chennai is only captivity and not INCARCERATION, Pa!! :lol:

Cinefan
18th March 2005, 11:21 AM
Great picture of Aish,Niro :D

jaiganes
25th March 2005, 10:03 AM
Ho ho ho! and the prarie is back!!

Was off to a wedding in ahmedabad on a long leave.
endured 70 hrs of sticky and hot journey in Navjeevan express.
I guess roasting by hubbers wasn't as hot as the hot continental sun and dry heat wave in central and western india. Back in chennai where nights are sticky as usual (getting up at 1 AM midnight to catch a bottle of cold water, ending up pouring it all over my body). The girl I am marrying is of course a chennaite. I am back in sweet bangalore by 28th. So the rabbit can roast me after that. Rabbit, pm me to get my cell #. Willing to sit through the orientation course by the rabbit. would have been happy to sit through a long discourse from Shekhar on post marital trauma for men. :-) :lol:

jaiganes
28th March 2005, 10:50 AM
New week and a new roast ready!!
I nominate the fans and foes of the ever funny bunny blahblah for the roast. Fans can choose to toast, while the rest can begin rabit hunting and roasting!!! May the roast begin.......

Cinefan
28th March 2005, 10:57 AM
Oh Oh,the prarie is back.Ippadi sollame,kollame poiyeta eppadi,inge ellarum romba miss pannom.Anyway,you might be finding Bangalore sweet compared to ahmadabad&Chennai but we are finding it hot.With no power early morning today,it was terrible.

scorpio
28th March 2005, 11:03 AM
JG thambi,

It was unanimously decided in your absence that you'll get roasted for a week more to counter your sly plans by being absent when we were trying to roast you. Not bunny, the prairie will burn for another week!!

jaiganes
28th March 2005, 11:13 AM
cinefan wrote:

Anyway,you might be finding Bangalore sweet compared to ahmadabad&Chennai but we are finding it hot.With no power early morning today,it was terrible.
he he he!! :lol: I catch the bus at 6-35 AM and I am back only by 5 PM. so what power cut you are talking about ??? :wink: But seriously a tip to ppl who wanna lose weight in a jiffy, please go to chennai and do simple things, u will lose all fat and fluids in no time. :D

scorpio akka wrote:

It was unanimously decided in your absence that you'll get roasted for a week more to counter your sly plans by being absent when we were trying to roast you. Not bunny, the prairie will burn for another week!!
Akka solradhukku appeal e illai!!!
(eng translation: no appeal against akka scorpio's word)
I am ready to sit in the burner for 5 more days. Bunny can wait!!!
:wink: :lol:

scorpio
28th March 2005, 11:37 AM
JG,

Do you know, in your absence, most of us thought that you got married and hence the understandable absence. :lol:

jaiganes
28th March 2005, 11:45 AM
scorpio akka wrote:

most of us thought that you got married
Not before learning invaluable tips from Shekhar, blah squared, cinefan and akkas like u !!! :wink:

scorpio
28th March 2005, 11:46 AM
Wrong thread, but still, as the groom-to-be-prairie is getting roasted, will post these here-

Grooms! Once you get married remember that when you have a discussion with your future wife, always remember to get the last two words in: "Yes dear."

---------

No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes.

~~~~~

"If you'll make the toast and pour the juice, sweetheart," said the newlywed bride, "breakfast will be ready."
"Good, what are we having for breakfast," said the new husband.
"Toast and juice," she replied.

--------------
If you want your wife to listen and pay undivided attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

----------
My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way.
---------

I bought my wife a new car.
She called and said, "There was water in the carburetor."
I said, "Where's the car?"
She said, "In the lake."
--------
The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.

jaiganes
28th March 2005, 12:03 PM
scorpio akka wrote:

Wrong thread, but still, as the groom-to-be-prairie is getting roasted, will post these here-

Akka ! I have created a new thread for the invaluable pearls of wisdom from you.

blahblah
28th March 2005, 12:10 PM
So dreaming about the bunny roast,baby? :roll: :twisted:

You know what happens every time someone tries to roast the bunny.They find themselves in the oven! :mrgreen:

Anyway,I would consider the dignity of a would be groom and will forgive your arrogance.I wonder whether the others will be so understanding.I think you started it all against Scorpio Akka. :twisted: Any memories,yet? :mrgreen:

jaiganes
28th March 2005, 12:16 PM
In rajini ishtyle
Bunny kanna!
innum enni anje naal le unne naan roast pannalai... mmhumm panren.

end rajini ishtyle

Dear bunny, this is not cartoon for u to escape and I am nither a piggy or a mexican hunter! after 5 days, the hub will have tasty bunny biriyanis!!! :rotfl:

blahblah
28th March 2005, 12:19 PM
Hope someone is left there to eat it ,by then :twisted: :twisted:

scorpio
28th March 2005, 12:22 PM
JG thambi,

Why dont you now enlighten us with the beauty tips practiced by you to hunt the innocent she-prairie? Or, did you change your face with a transformation spell?? :wink:

jaiganes
28th March 2005, 12:29 PM
scorpio akka wrote:

beauty tips practiced by you to hunt the innocent she-prairie?

Just my innocent face and heart did the trick for me. I didn't require any spells, fortunately!!! :wink: :lol:
among praries, straight talk still works!!!

blahblah
28th March 2005, 12:31 PM
[quote="jaiganes"]Just my innocent face and heart did the trick for me. I didn't require any spells, fortunately!!! :wink: :lol:
quote]

Herat?Of what? Did you use any dragon blood or toad liver too?

jaiganes
28th March 2005, 12:31 PM
bunny bhai saab wrote:

Hope someone is left there to eat it ,by then
Bunny! this is one delicacy no body will pass up. Already I am getting preorders by hundreds!!! :wink: :rotfl:

jaiganes
28th March 2005, 12:34 PM
bunny again wrote:

Herat?Of what? Did you use any dragon blood or toad liver too?
bunny seems to be quite an omnivore! We praries are strictly vegetarians, it is my own heart that was kept on the altar of my mind in display, which my she prarie identified and connected with in an instant. Going by bunny's statements, he seems to be quite an evil sorcerer himself . :evil:

scorpio
28th March 2005, 02:02 PM
Now, some tips/advice for the innocent she-prairie:

Q. What's the fastest way to JG's heart?
A. Through his chest with a sharp knife.

Q. How does JG sort his laundry?
A. "Filthy" and "Filthy but Wearable"

Q. What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog?
A. After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Q: How do you keep your future husband JG from reading your e-mail?
A: Rename the mail folder to "instruction manuals"

jaiganes
28th March 2005, 02:25 PM
scorpio akka wrote:

Q. How does JG sort his laundry?
A. "Filthy" and "Filthy but Wearable"

I am a thamizh paeran of the thamizh grand mother avvai who said, even if it is a torn dress, clean it and wear ("Kandhaiyaanalum kasakkik kattu").
So it should read as "clean - extremely wearable and clean". :D :D

blahblah
28th March 2005, 03:57 PM
Thought you are smart boy?Why don't you answer the queries made while you were absent?Do you deny that you played the good boy when we were trying to teach an innocent fellow some lessons and later played the good boy for the stage?You wander all over MG Road and were judging one poor fellow who was trying to date a girl.Any answers Sir? :x

jaiganes
28th March 2005, 04:13 PM
I will answer them all..

Bunny's queries

Do you deny that you played the good boy when we were trying to teach an innocent fellow some lessons and later played the good boy for the stage?

If you are referring to my defending praveen kumar mandangi, I didn't want to play good boy or bad boy. All I did was to remind select hubbers, that all people are not net savvy enough to come across as pleasant ppl. Also certain ppl appear cocky and attention seeking and as long as they dont spam, they need not be harassed for whatever views they hold or however they choose to express it.

You wander all over MG Road and were judging one poor fellow who was trying to date a girl.

I wandered on the M.G.Road as a bachelor, not as a married person trying to rediscover romance as that good Dr. was trying to do. As far as I recollect, you were with me in giving that Dr., who I felt was a spammer a good dose of strong medicine, werent you?
I believe I have answered your questions sufficiently enough.

Akash
28th March 2005, 04:55 PM
So clever fella!! you came back... intelligent to nominate yourself to roast and escaped for these days!! :twisted: :twisted:

Finally yr wud be is from sticky chennai :lol: :lol:

Ithukku-thaan man athigama pesa koodathu!!

scorpio
28th March 2005, 05:01 PM
AKash,

You forgot the following adjectives of Chennai too-
yucky, horrible, hot, littered with so-called leaders' samadhis etc etc

Akash
28th March 2005, 05:10 PM
yea scorpio ;)!!

so here after JG stay in his MIL's house will be yukky, sticky, horrible and hot days!!

By the way.... have you ever spoken about these things with yr Wud be??.... dont' think "She just agreed to what ever i said".... you will repent for that in near future.... :evil:

By the way, where's the GOOD MAN inside you?? he is not showing any sign in recent ;).....

JG's new song.... "Nallavan Yenakku naane nallavan, sollilum seyalilum .. Nallavan"

blahblah
28th March 2005, 05:30 PM
Please,[lease Akash,cant you leave him alone for a little while.After all he is just trying to enjoy his last moments of peace. :evil:

jaiganes
28th March 2005, 08:39 PM
Akash said:

have you ever spoken about these things with yr Wud be??.... dont' think "She just agreed to what ever i said"....
I have.

Badri
29th March 2005, 05:03 AM
Aha! So the escapist prarie is back with some tale of going to far away Ahmedabad, where there would be no alibies!!!!

Smart!

Congratulations, and condolences, my good man, on your forthcoming engagement and wedding.

So, murpagal seyyin pir pagal vilayum is holding true, isnt it? For all that Chennai bashing you did, looks like Providence has joined in our effort to roast you (literally) by not only finding you a bride from Chennai, but also ensuring the marriage is fixed in the hottest months in Chennai! Wooohoo!

Anyways, welcome back after the long hiatus! Good to see your looong (sigh) but sensible posts again!

jaiganes
29th March 2005, 11:18 AM
what Mr.Badri!
what happened to our gentleman agreement?
how can you pull my leg like this? :cry:

Badri
29th March 2005, 12:01 PM
Hey JG...did I ever tell you I have such a terrible memory :lol:

Anyway, come one, a bit of leg pulling doesnt hurt anyone...besides, you are going to get engaged...that alone is enough to dissolve any agreements; it is open house then, free for all, no holds barred etc etc

jaiganes
29th March 2005, 12:34 PM
badri boy wrote:

it is open house then, free for all, no holds barred etc etc
Adapppaavee!
I guess I will have to turn to sister squad to come to my rescue in the hub hereafter. Where is dear friend Cinefan, he would have shed tears of blood for me by this time. :cry: :cry: :oops: :roll:

Cinefan
29th March 2005, 05:39 PM
badri boy wrote:

it is open house then, free for all, no holds barred etc etc
Adapppaavee!
I guess I will have to turn to sister squad to come to my rescue in the hub hereafter. Where is dear friend Cinefan, he would have shed tears of blood for me by this time. :cry: :cry: :oops: :roll:

Not this time my dear. :lol: :lol: :lol:

scorpio
29th March 2005, 05:41 PM
That's the spirit, Cinefan :thumbsup:

Hey Prairie,

Get roasted royally without help! After all, you started this thread, didn't you??

blahblah
29th March 2005, 05:44 PM
And prairie boy,if you thought you have allies,you are up for more surprises.Get married and you will come to know! :wink: :roll:

Cinefan
29th March 2005, 05:52 PM
Akkaou,Intha Harry nalle irukke.Better than the studious ones you sported till now.

scorpio
29th March 2005, 05:59 PM
Nandri thambi, Prisoner of Azkaban movie poster lernthu suttathu! :D

jaiganes
29th March 2005, 09:24 PM
cinefan drohee wrote:

Not this time my dear.
:oops: :cry: :cry: :cry:
scorpio akka wrote:

Get roasted royally without help! After all, you started this thread, didn't you??
Yes i did, but thought someone would back me up.... hmmm all my time..
blahblah wrote:

And prairie boy,if you thought you have allies,you are up for more surprises.Get married and you will come to know!
U dont scare me man! after reading shekhar's post, I am a brave and confident man
scorpio akka! new harryoda uchi mayir yaen pichikittu pogudhu? mun vazhukkai nalla theriyudhu. :lol: :lol:

scorpio
30th March 2005, 02:12 PM
Today's dedication to thambi JG:

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday. "I'd love to be eight again." she replied.

On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her off to the local theme park.

What a day! He put her on every ride in the park:

* the Death Slide,
* the Wall of Fear,
* the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster,
* every thing there was.

Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. Right away, they journeyed to a McDonald's where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake.

Then it was off to the movies: the latest Star Wars epic, a hot dog, popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, and her favourite lolly and M&M's. What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted. He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well, Dear, what was it like being eight again?"

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed."I meant my dress size, you twit!"

The moral of the story:
"Even when a man is listening, he's gonna get it wrong."

Deep_Secrets
30th March 2005, 02:30 PM
Scorpio :rotfl:

jaiganes
30th March 2005, 02:32 PM
point taken akka!
I hope I will get it right :wink:

Badri
31st March 2005, 05:11 AM
point taken akka!
I hope I will get it right :wink:

No you won't - trust me on that one. If there is one habit all women share, it is never saying a thing as it is. In fact, as Akka said in one of her posts, it is a rare woman that calls the spade a spade. Most would prefer to call it "that broad bladed, long handled garden thingy that you use to dig up soil".

So, even if you are listening, you won't hear them, because they are not actually saying it. They think it, assuredly, but for some reason believe men are telepathically tuned to them, so they need not say the whole thing, that the man would somehow understand!

WOMEN!!! :roll:

Querida
31st March 2005, 08:26 AM
"that broad bladed, long handled garden thingy that you use to dig up soil".

ahem Badri isn't that a shovel??? :P :lol:

Badri
31st March 2005, 08:32 AM
Shovel, spade...what's the difference? :wink:

Yeah, you are right...just goes to prove what I was saying about women...they are so rambling that half the time, you don't know if it is a spade they mean or a shovel they are talking about!!

Howzzat?? Not a bad recovery, what? (even if I do say so myself!) :P

Querida
31st March 2005, 08:34 AM
way to dig yourself out :P

jaiganes
31st March 2005, 09:44 AM
hmmmm.. whose roasting is this anyway?
My would be seems to be a different woman. She calls spade a spade and I have made it clear to her that I am a "Tubelight" and I can only follow things that are clearly spelt out. I guess that problem of deciphering thought patterns and mood swings will not come up with such an agreement before hand.

Badri
31st March 2005, 09:51 AM
hmmmm.. whose roasting is this anyway?
My would be seems to be a different woman. She calls spade a spade and I have made it clear to her that I am a "Tubelight" and I can only follow things that are clearly spelt out. I guess that problem of deciphering thought patterns and mood swings will not come up with such an agreement before hand.

Thambi: You seem confident that you have understood your would-be. Have you seen how dazed a moth is in the seconds before it goes headlong into the fire or light? You are in that same dazed stage, which, unfortunately, most men go through. This dialogue is very very old and funnily only used by men who are about to be married or just married. "My wife is different!!" :rotfl:

Just wait and watch, watch and learn!

Where is blahblah, and Sekhar? I am sure they'd agree with me.

scorpio
31st March 2005, 09:55 AM
Badri,

:lol: :lol: Anubhavam pesugirathu??

Badri
31st March 2005, 10:00 AM
Badri,

I refuse to comment and further incriminate myself!! :lol:

Cinefan
31st March 2005, 12:36 PM
Badri,

I refuse to comment and further incriminate myself!! :lol:

Well,here's another married guy seconding that opinion.No women is different&they are all the same.They will start out trying to be different but will be back on track.How soon may differ,thats all.And yes,Anubhavam pesugirathu. :lol:

jaiganes
4th April 2005, 09:44 AM
who is the hubber that will be roasted this week???
any nominations hubbers?

Querida
4th April 2005, 09:20 PM
how about our Shekhar? :twisted:

jaiganes
5th April 2005, 12:11 PM
And So it shall be!!
Shekhar! The proverbial gentleman and the head of male chauvinics department of the hub! An enigmatic figure who walks in and out of threads to post a few female bashing comments that will derail the whole thread. He is the hot target of all feminist hubbers and a prized catch if ever he is sighted by one. This hubber peeps into seemingly innocent topics launched by innocent newbie hubbers and laments about the declining state of the new hub ;-) As far as he is concerned, any caustic remark is to be disregarded if it is accompanied be set of smileys. Shekhar's other side shows up a warm and intelligent husband who knows more than a couple of things about women and successful marriage. This hubber initiated awards for fellow hubbers and cheering them up in a big way by coming up with innovative awards that kept even the 'so-called' un ruly hubbers in great spirits. Shekhar is the best friend and ally for the innocent and hapless male hubbers in the epic and seemingly never ending war with the aggressive and dangerous female hubbers who seem flummoxed and confused when they are confronted by this gentleman who can counter them with the most innocent wit as his weapon. I hope that many female hubbers will join this week of roasting fully enjoying the hot target!!!

Let the games begin.... :thumbsup:

Deep_Secrets
5th April 2005, 12:20 PM
This hubber peeps into seemingly innocent topics launched by innocent newbie hubbers and laments about the declining state of the new hub ;-) As far as he is concerned, any caustic remark is to be disregarded if it is accompanied be set of smileys.

:roll: ...

hehehewalrus
6th April 2005, 07:04 AM
how about our Shekhar? :twisted:
why dont u give a crasher on cartoons to that new kid deep_secret? :lol2: :lol2:

nirosha sen
6th April 2005, 09:51 AM
:lol: Ah.....Jaiganesha!! A worthier subject you could not have chosen Pa!! Indeed, Shekhar is the best candidate for the roasting!! ahem....... :D

a.ratchasi
7th April 2005, 10:21 AM
And So it shall be!!
Shekhar! The proverbial gentleman and the head of male chauvinics department of the hub! An enigmatic figure who walks in and out of threads to post a few female bashing comments that will derail the whole thread. He is the hot target of all feminist hubbers and a prized catch if ever he is sighted by one. This hubber peeps into seemingly innocent topics launched by innocent newbie hubbers and laments about the declining state of the new hub ;-) As far as he is concerned, any caustic remark is to be disregarded if it is accompanied be set of smileys. Shekhar's other side shows up a warm and intelligent husband who knows more than a couple of things about women and successful marriage. This hubber initiated awards for fellow hubbers and cheering them up in a big way by coming up with innovative awards that kept even the 'so-called' un ruly hubbers in great spirits. Shekhar is the best friend and ally for the innocent and hapless male hubbers in the epic and seemingly never ending war with the aggressive and dangerous female hubbers who seem flummoxed and confused when they are confronted by this gentleman who can counter them with the most innocent wit as his weapon. I hope that many female hubbers will join this week of roasting fully enjoying the hot target!!!

Let the games begin.... :thumbsup:

JG, I am very much tempted to roast you instead after reading your welcoming post. Then again, you are, afterall going to get roasted life long. So I guess I will forego my temptation. :wink: :)

As for Shekhar roasting (and the rest of male battalion :lol: :lol: ), nay, no need for a separate thread nor is there a need to have a designated week to roast you guys.
It pretty much takes place when you guys start to pour in your wiseguy remarks; especially so on women! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shekhar
7th April 2005, 01:25 PM
Hey guys! What is this?!!!
I was out for four days, and you have starting roasting me. :shock: :shock: Because I am like a lamb - innocent and harmless ??!!!
And you ladies throwing daggers at me??? I am aghast. No one loves women like me, and look what I get!!!! :roll: :!:

jaiganes
7th April 2005, 01:40 PM
shekhar wrote:

No one loves women like me, and look what I get!!!!
I will have to wait for Deep Secrets to confirm that buddy!
Another cool move you did...
Announced awards for all hubbers, gave them the awards and placed blocks of ice on their head so that they can confer the honorary doctorate and "gentleman" status. Only the female hubbers and Deep secrets know of your other side.... :rotfl:
The way u bullied poor and hapless Deep Secrets, I thought of renominating you as the "best bully" in the hub, but refrained because of the sincere advices you gave me in the tips thread. :wink: I am surprised that the female battallion is going soft on you yet inspite of the spiteful posts on how the feet of females are designed to cook in kitchen and so many other similar "Theories" in the Joke thread. I will never forget the joke wars of male bashing female bashing that went on for weeks between you, NOV on the male side and Querida, NM ,ratchasi and scorpio on the female side. As per latest surveys done among hubbers you have been voted as the singlemost influential figure who has created an extreme atmosphere of animus between hubbers of either sexes. Your legend precedes you and even the famous obelix of the thread badri got converted into female bashing machine due to your influence.

Roshan
7th April 2005, 02:19 PM
hahaha Good one JG !!! :lol: :lol:

Shekhar
7th April 2005, 05:59 PM
I will have to wait for Deep Secrets to confirm that buddy!
The way u bullied poor and hapless Deep Secrets, I thought of renominating you as the "best bully" in the hub, but refrained because of the sincere advices you gave me in the tips thread. :wink:
Come on JG, don't call me a bully and spoil my image ! :) I am a sweet guy :wink:
Moreover Deep Secrets is only a rookie..just a kid. I wouldn't dream of bullying her. Look what happened. I just gave her a little twist and she howled "mummy!!", later I only had to console her. If I have to take on I would take on some one like scorpio, or mellon or Shakti..that would be a worthy skirmish. Not with a little kid like deep secrets! :wink: :)
Btw, do you know someone called her "mandakkai's sister"? :lol: :lol: and you think I bullied her!!! :roll: :evil:

blahblah
7th April 2005, 06:15 PM
Hello Shekhar bhaiyya,when did you start babysitting deep secrets?

So you thought you are smart,eh? Can''t answer Deepsecrets? You don't consider her up to the mark? You will have your fights only with brave warriors like Scorpio,Mellon and Shakthi? :twisted:

And yet you avoid some questions by mellon if they are raised in some serious threads started by Mrs.PP?

jaiganes
7th April 2005, 08:34 PM
well done blahblah. I guess shekhar must be searching for his running shoes to run away now...... :rotfl: :lol:
better still, he might be searching for his paragliding equipment to glide away from blablah's intelligent repartees.

Deep_Secrets
8th April 2005, 04:05 AM
Comeone guys don't drag me into this...Shekhar, you think I have forgiven you? Shekhar said "I just gave her a little twist and she howled "mummy!!", later I only had to console her." :roll: . I don't forgive easily but I do sometimes forget.

I would prefer not having myself being dragged in these kind of discussions as I don't know any of you much yet, afterall, am a newbie, ain't so?

Shekhar you really are what they call a 'gentleman' only to those that sound mature to you but...Don't get me wrong but I am getting the feeling that most of you like putting down those that have trouble expressing themselves well...

mellon
8th April 2005, 04:09 AM
\. I don't forgive easily but I do sometimes forget. .

Glad, you clarified that at least :)

Deep_Secrets
8th April 2005, 04:12 AM
Why Mellon? Were you planning on some 'skirmishes' too? :)

mellon
8th April 2005, 04:17 AM
After reading your last post?! :lol:

No way! :)

Deep_Secrets
8th April 2005, 04:21 AM
After reading your last post?! :lol:

No way! :)

Why should a 'rookie' not forgiving you be such a big matter? :wink: Or did I prove with my last post that I have the ability to defend myself as well? :lol: :roll:

mellon
8th April 2005, 04:22 AM
well, forgiving is not a big deal for me but I dont easily forget. See what I mean here? :)

Deep_Secrets
8th April 2005, 04:24 AM
[/quote]The way u bullied poor and hapless Deep Secrets,[/quote]

That was so infelicitous... :roll:

Deep_Secrets
8th April 2005, 04:29 AM
Dumb-deleted

Badri
8th April 2005, 04:41 AM
Come on now, all of us in this Hub don't even know what their fellow hubbys look like or where they live or etc...

Ahem Deep_Secrets...I would definitely use the word "hubber"...I would be very surprised indeed if the women out here didnt know what their fellow hubbys looked like or where they lived...I thought that was part of the marriage contract - to know where your husband lived and what he looked like???

mellon
8th April 2005, 04:41 AM
D S: If I had been there when someone was bullying you, I would have tried to help u out by 'interfering'. I really dont have a clue when and what happened and how serious it was. So u just let go whatever I said, please :)

Surviving in this hub is very difficult unless u have some good friends. That is my two cents! :)

Deep_Secrets
8th April 2005, 04:42 AM
Come on now, all of us in this Hub don't even know what their fellow hubbys look like or where they live or etc...

Ahem Deep_Secrets...I would definitely use the word "hubber"...I would be very surprised indeed if the women out here didnt know what their fellow hubbys looked like or where they lived...I thought that was part of the marriage contract - to know where your husband lived and what he looked like???

:lol: oh Badri sorry about that..there I changed it :D..anyway I just created another chance for you guys to start a whole new discussion about me :lol:

jaiganes
8th April 2005, 08:45 AM
Deep_Secrets publicly wrote:

I just created another chance for you guys to start a whole new discussion about me
Well , that discussion will have to wait for some other time dear! Right now it is the barbecue de Special of Shekhar! The so called gentleman hubber, whose real face was revealed when he tried to bully you and whenever an innocent lady posted a joke!! If you see when events like these happen, only a few back you up, while you see almost entire forum hub standing united behind the Gentleman! :wink: A few noble souls like our friendly neighbourhood rabbit lend a helping hand in lighting the fire for the grill!! :lol: The surprising thing is that even the most famous and ferocious female brigade comprising of tireless warriors like Querida, the magical scorpio and Roshan whose peaceful avatar is just a facade behind a fiercely determined hawk waiting to tear down innocent male lambs, is maintaining silence when it comes to the roasting of the gentleman!!! Come on folks, it is getting quite chill in here and blah blah has already lit the fire and Deep_Secrets has poured oil, we need more fuel!!! :wink:

pavalamani pragasam
8th April 2005, 11:52 AM
Of course, this is a jolly thread, harmless fun-filled postings. But if there is some seriousness, if I may be permitted to put in my one real grievance against the present roast, this is it: in the greatest hubber thread he admitted to admiration for a lady who effused self-esteem by confessing to sharing bed with friends for love and not money. I had asked there what much difference the money factor made. But the question was discreetly avoided and it went unanswered. This made me painful to see in a gentleman for whom I hold in high esteem.

Roshan
8th April 2005, 12:18 PM
That's interesting and lets see what's Shekhar got to say :D

JG,

Are you satisfied now?

blahblah
8th April 2005, 12:29 PM
Of course, this is a jolly thread, harmless fun-filled postings. But if there is some seriousness, if I may be permitted to put in my one real grievance against the present roast, this is it: in the greatest hubber thread he admitted to admiration for a lady who effused self-esteem by confessing to sharing bed with friends for love and not money. I had asked there what much difference the money factor made. But the question was discreetly avoided and it went unanswered. This made me painful to see in a gentleman for whom I hold in high esteem.

This is a different kind of roasting for sure. :D And only Mrs.PP can make it look so simple and smooth. :wink:

jaiganes
8th April 2005, 01:50 PM
Thanks to PP madam,
The temperature of the barbecue is 45 degree celsius. The longer the "Gentleman" takes to answer the question the hotter it will be for him.
And Roshan! I am happy now :wink: :thumbsup:

scorpio
8th April 2005, 02:36 PM
A small quiz for the 'gentlemen admirers':

1. When Mr. Gentleman jogs along the road early morning, he'll stop for just one kind of a person without getting irritated.. Who is that?

2. Explain 'Saturday night syndrome' of our hub gentleman.

3. Where does our gentleman finds himself every sunday morning after suffering from the syndrome?

Pl. search for yr answers from the previous posts of Shekhar. Happy quizzing!!

And Shekhar, you really wanted to start a fight with me?? :shock:

jaiganes
8th April 2005, 02:56 PM
For question 1 , I know the answer. it is smart looking young girls in shorts. As far as the rest of the questions go, I need to dig deeper into the forum, where even more hideous secrets lay buried... :roll: :shock:

scorpio
8th April 2005, 03:18 PM
Partly correct JG, you forgot the T Shirt. Am I correct, Shekhar? :lol:

jaiganes
8th April 2005, 03:25 PM
akka u used to pull my leg just at some jolly remarks of M.G.Road. Here is a hubber who is married and running away from his wife daily only to meet young girls in T-shirt and shorts. hmmm All time.
Dhevuda Dhevuda!! :roll: :wink:

scorpio
8th April 2005, 03:30 PM
Kalikaalam !!! ( hope shekhar can understand this word).

Some more questions-

What's the greatest sacrifice done by the gentleman for love?

Given an option between colour and curve, what does the gentleman opt for and why?

To whom does our gentleman owes his so-called excellent health to??

Roshan
8th April 2005, 03:36 PM
Scorpio,

It looks as if you are the GREATEST admirer of Shekhar - knowing each and every move of the Gentleman :wink: :lol:

scorpio
8th April 2005, 03:45 PM
Roshan,

We hardly get an opportunity like this to pay respects to the dear female-basher of the hub. Why forego?? I'm sad that I missed the action in the beginning of the week itself. :cry:

jaiganes
8th April 2005, 03:51 PM
akka! dont worry. We can always extend the roasting to the next week also. Main hoon naa? :wink:

blahblah
8th April 2005, 03:58 PM
akka! dont worry. We can always extend the roasting to the next week also. Main hoon naa? :wink:

What? I thought your turn was just over lastweek. :shock: :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
8th April 2005, 04:05 PM
ahem!
I meant that the roasting of the gentleman can continue well into next week . :idea:

Shekhar
8th April 2005, 06:11 PM
Hi all you cruel roasters, I have taken long time answer your queries because I am hell lot of busy right at this moment and can't parry with you when my seat is real hot, unlike you guys for whom the company pays for your fun time in the hub, roasting a decent, honest, innocent, kind gentleman like me.

First I will answer PP mam.

With regard to her reaction on what fridge wrote, I kept silent because it is a question of morals. I cannot answer for fridge. And I don't make value judgement on morality issues because it is a question of individual's philosophy and values. It is for her to reconcile her action with her concience. Who am I to judge?
In India Love is crime, hatred is a virtue. People are persecuted, even lynched for marrying outside their caste for love. Whereas proponents of hatred become leaders and we allow them to rule us. I have my own reservations about social morality.
My appreciation was for her equanimity of not getting angry assuming insult when she was called a prostitute. She answered from her "Adult" and not from her "Child" or "Parent" (Transactional Analysis). I call it maturity. She did not feel her respect threatened because of her high self esteem. I stand by my comments.

Shekhar
8th April 2005, 06:58 PM
Coming to "bullying Deep Secrets" and comments of mellon.

Deep Secrets..
You talk of forgiving and forgetting..
Let me clarify why I come to forum. Why should I insult or hurt any body in the forum. I don't get any enjoyment in hurting others, nor insulting them. Of course I pull legs a lot. It is for sheer fun and nothing else. Why you are all so touchy, eager to get hurt? Precisely because I don't want to hurt others feelings, I envelope my opinions in humour. To be able to laugh at ourselves, to admit one is wrong, is great sign of maturity, and needs a lot of courage. I have survived in this hub due to friends?!(Quote mellon) Of course... because I don't have enemies. You think I have been spared? Ask how many times PP mam, Shakti, mellon and others have hurled burning spears at me? I refuse to get angry.. I don't even know them. Why I should feel animosity at them? I see their positive aspects and gain from them. I and PP mam hardly see eye to eye on any issue (We are a century apart). She keeps best of her vocabulary reserved to roast me! :) But I respect her for her knowledge, innate wisdom, absolute absence of crudeness, her dignity. Shakti has spewed venom and contempt at me, especially at my jokes. But I am wonder struck at her poetic qualities, at her feminine perception of beautiful world. When ever mellon gets angry at me, I become hilarious.. If I discard them as my 'enemies' and treat them with hostility, I will be the ultimate loser.
So I don't forgive or forget.. Who am I to forgive? To think in terms of forgiving is vanity. As for forgetting is concerned.. I sort each incidence on its merit and archive it. I am that much richer by experience.
Now tell me honestly.. Is you thread intelligent? Enlightening?!!
:lol: :lol: :wink:

Shekhar
8th April 2005, 07:03 PM
And you JG, You..ungrateful wretched guy.. After I have given you wonderful advise in the fitness thread and saved your life, how could you do this to me??!! :evil: :evil:

Shekhar
8th April 2005, 07:19 PM
Scorpio,
Fight with a lovely lady like you?!! :shock: :wink: :) Oh! No. I would only love a lively sparring.. :) :)

Note: Lady = <> Lady Tarzan, Modesty Blaise. . etc. etc.. :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
8th April 2005, 10:01 PM
Kudos Shekhar!
U have taken this roasting to another level with your post! I salute you!!
I guess you understand the humour behind this thread!!! :lol:
Still u took it as a serious opportunity for self explanation. There was one time when even in a pandiyarajan comedy movie, prakash raj will make an appearance in the climax and tell messages. Like that you have made this light thread heavy!!
Yet the roasting is not going to stop... not unless u answer the jogging portion of scorpio's question ;-)
You put everything in humour and yet cannot tolerate a simple fun thread Deep secrets opened. that shows another side pa (niro forgive me).
Though I agree with you on PP madame's question.
And as far as roasting goes, I simply tried a practice I saw in Comedy central in US. It is a happy get together where one person is chosen, felicitated and every one of his/her friends are given opportunity to pull his/her leg. And shekhar this is the best roast. and I am tempted to extend it for one more week provided hubbers say "aye".

Querida
9th April 2005, 01:13 AM
hey i asked Shekhar to be roasted because he has friends to roast him! Please do not get serious...I too have had my leg pulled many times...(according to Shekhar im a strong swimmer who would cause him to hang rather than hear me sing :lol: ) the first time i was shocked but not hurt it was just fun i have done the same as well...actually i and Roshan are under the threat of such a leg pulling...when we least expect it :o :lol:

Shekhar is only said to be a gentleman because he makes it clear he is only teasing and time to time and he posts honestly and there we see the gentleness....anyways Shekhar may tease but he not one free from teasing....poor guy gets called up whenever marriage comes up...but don't feel too sorry for him cause then that would not be Shekhar without some male buildup...if there wasn't any buildup where would us poor amazons go for bashing ? :twisted:

Geez Shekhar really you got a ardent fan club going on here you keep this up and there will be a thread in the tamil films: ajith vs. vijay vs. rajini vs. kamal vs. Shekhar! Too bad tamil actors know better than to bash their female fans...but lucky you....devil may care if you do so :twisted:

Deep_Secrets
9th April 2005, 02:03 AM
Coming to "bullying Deep Secrets" and Why you are all so touchy, eager to get hurt? To be able to laugh at ourselves, to admit one is wrong, is great sign of maturity, and needs a lot of courage.

What should I admit was wrong? :? Starting that thread or keeping this nonsense battle going on for no special reason?
Hey Shekhar I already know I am not 'mature' :lol: ....anything new?

Forget it all. Everytime I log in and before I click on this link, I feel a little shaky as I don't know what is waiting for me in here...Sometimes before coming in, I feel that maybe you have temporarily ignored your status as a 'gentleman of the hub' and have descended to the level of profanity (out of frustration) :lol: (that would be justifiable considering the way I have been lashing out at you in all my posts in here)...that's how stressed out this is getting.... :)

pavalamani pragasam
9th April 2005, 07:35 AM
What a clever, diplomatic defence! That is a classic example of Sekharean brilliance! But that glib talk about aloofness from moral discrimination fails to convince propriety of condoning "dating" culture! It is amusing to hear you say I am a century behind while actually I am thinking a century ahead! Fortunately or unfortunately to attain global "sophistication" is not one of my aspirations!

Shekhar
10th April 2005, 10:36 AM
What should I admit was wrong? :? Starting that thread or keeping this nonsense battle going on for no special reason?

No Deep Secrets.. Sorry for miscommunication. I didn't imply that you were wrong. What wrong could be there in starting a thread. I stated the admission of wrong part as an addendum to laughing at ourselves, where both need a lot of courage.
Please feel at home in this Forum. Nothing to be scared about :wink: You can simply ignore wisecracks like mine and proceed :) Your inititation ceremony is over!!... :lol:

Shekhar
10th April 2005, 11:32 AM
PP,

My statement is as honest as any could be, and unequivocal. There is nothing diplomatic about it. To call it "glib" would be construed as a result of suspect comprehension.

I hate to be dragged into discussions on religion, morals etc. where 'belief' is involved. Since you have already dragged me into this inspite of my reluctance, I could as well put one more post.
Let me be very clear and straight, not to give you a chance to call me diplomatic.
Morality varies from community to community, culture to culture. Individualistic persons within a community may not conform to the moral norms if it is not in line with their belief and philosophy. To be condescending about someone else's morality, is arrogance. I believe there is nothing wrong or "immoral" in a woman having sex with the person she loves. DH Lawrence would even call it 'sacred'.

Do you know in a Himalyan tribe, a woman marries into a family and becomes wife of all the brothers? In a North Eastern tribe, it is a matter of hospitality that a woman of the family sleeps with a guest who stays overnight. In an African tribe a man cannot seek the hand of a girl until he has made her pregnant. In your view they are all immoral. What right do we have to snigger at them, on the precept that only our morality is right?
You say I am 'condoning' her act. You are wrong. To condone is to presume that the act is wrong or 'immoral' and still approve it. I donot consider her act as "wrong" at all. So where is the question of condoning?
We Indians are the worst hypocrites when it comes sexual morality. For a girl to have sex with the man she loves before marriage is highly 'immoral'. Do we apply the same censure to men? If my son has sex with her girl friend, do I castigate him for immorality. No madam.. it is a non issue. The girl is a bitch. The matter is closed. Do you know, in India, nearly three fourths of girls who have had sex before marriage are enticed or abused by elderly close relatives, and the matter is either hushed up or condoned by other members of the family, including women?
How moral it is when the family arranges and the girl marries only because the boy is in a prestigious job and earns a lot, without any element of love or even attraction? She sleeps with him because she can get a luxurious life. Isn't it equivalent to prostitution? The only difference is that a prostitute sleeps with many for money, where as this wife sleeps with one for money. (and many times looks for love and romance outside the marriage).
I respect the girl who on her own volition decides to have sex with the man she loves. It is a sign of opening up of the mind of women who have been subdued for ages. It is a sign of her evolving freedom to claim equality with man. It is sign of her taking responsibilty of her life in her own hands. She is an emancipated woman, and she has arrived. I have only appreciation and applause for her maturity and courage.

blahblah
10th April 2005, 12:18 PM
Hi all you cruel roasters, I have taken long time answer your queries because I am hell lot of busy right at this moment and can't parry with you when my seat is real hot, unlike you guys for whom the company pays for your fun time in the hub, roasting a decent, honest, innocent, kind gentleman like me.

Why is it that everyone is busy and not available here when it comes to their turn at the grill?Just consider that fellow who is about to get married. :roll:

pavalamani pragasam
10th April 2005, 02:56 PM
Sekhar, I think it is better we both dont discuss the topic any further. I am eager to preserve my peace of mind. My thinking is simple, straight and realistic. I find no necessity to think differently now. The fact is, I can't. It is evident, you too cant. So we shall stop this discussion.

Deep_Secrets
11th April 2005, 01:27 AM
GentleMan :? Gentle :) Man :o :shock: Man is Gentle :lol:

That's like saying women dominate :lol: ....

Shekhar
11th April 2005, 09:26 AM
Hi Deep secrets.. Nice to see that you are learning the rope fast!! :)

Deep_Secrets
11th April 2005, 11:50 AM
Hello Mr. Shekhar, thanks to you ,... :D

jaiganes
11th April 2005, 12:25 PM
Thanks hubbers and Shekhar for making this roast one of epic proportions. And Deep_Secrets! welcome to the roasting fraternity, where would this time be without you!! :wink: And Shekhar! you have handled the questions raised with great aplomb. Still scorpio's questions remain unaswered dude!
Hubbers! Are we done with the gentleman of the hub or one more week is necessary? :wink: :lol:
If you guys feel that the Gentleman has passed the test of fire, then pass on the next item in the list, i.e., who is the next to be roasted? Nominations please....

scorpio
11th April 2005, 12:35 PM
JG,

Surprisingly, not a single soul has answered the quiz on Shekhar. May be they do not want to get into his wrong side or simply they don't remember. Anyway, the questions were not intended for Shekhar to answer but to defend, if necessary, some 'careless' :wink: statements made by him in the course of hubbing!

Didn't you nominate BlahBlah sometime back and withdrew because your turn was pulled on?? Why not start roasting the bunny??

Badri
11th April 2005, 12:36 PM
sabash...seriyaana pOtti!!

Deep_Secrets
11th April 2005, 01:05 PM
Badri, what did you write? :?

Badri
11th April 2005, 01:06 PM
I should take a leaf out of JG's book and always provide a translation!!

Sorry, Kiddo! It was a quote from an old Tamil movie - it roughly translates to, "Bravo, a worthy competition indeed!"

Cha, it lost so much in translation!!

Deep_Secrets
11th April 2005, 01:21 PM
I did kinda understand the first word as it sounded like the urdu word Shabaash meaning 'good job, bravo etc... :)

Well sorry for making you translating it for me then if it lost its charm :lol:

jaiganes
11th April 2005, 02:26 PM
So scorpio akka says Bunny!
And so it shall be!!!!!
The world famous bully of the hub! Mr.BlahBlah, who has the most apt avatar of 'em all!! The actual warner bros Bunny has the suave look and innocent countenance (face) which is unmasked only by the most cruel of deeds and a devious mind to do them. our hub bunny proves that he is no different. This devout chaser of "unusual" hubbers recently outdid the "best ragger" or bully of the hub, Scorpio by chasing his favourite game all the way to google groups. This bunny also has the habit of making fun of senior citizens of the hub, by imitating their writing style. He would have got himself roasted already if not for a friendly walrus taking to the firing line (refer the Indian making earth a paradise thread). Such a naughty bunny is a very responsible person in reality who plans for future well ahead. This bunny's other famous kills include a boy with a penchant for the "so-called only national language of India" with whom major wars were fought with such ferocity that one begins to wonder whether the avatar is a bunny or a T-ReX. The pied piper of pune has indeed enthralled the hub with exquisite satire in his postings. His partner in crime usually include a two legged humanoid who hasn't stopped running in this hub.
So let's enjoy the sweet flesh of bunny roasted in the barbecue for the whole week. Take aim fellow hubbers, the "Rabbit hunting season has indeed begun"!!! :lol: And this rabbit is no ordinary one as it possesses many hidden strengths and is capable of surprising many a "supremely" confident hubber.:wink:

scorpio
11th April 2005, 03:42 PM
JG,

Nice summary on bunny indeed. Let me add that it was bunny who went on calling the most patriotic hubber as the laundry boy of a famous actress that he has been forced to change his avtaar itself from the beauty princess to Netaji to cover himself!

What more, Bunny has the sole honour of having an exclusive ambassador for himself on the hub, that too a paki kid.. talk so much about Indo-Pak relations, sigh!

Whenever time permits, visit the Indian flims section too where our bunny plays the moral poleees in all threads on Malayalam film actresses! :wink: (Cinefan'll understand better)

jaiganes
11th April 2005, 04:05 PM
akka wrote:

Whenever time permits, visit the Indian flims section too where our bunny plays the moral poleees in all threads on Malayalam film actresses!
Haiiyoo Akka :rotfl:
Seems my stitches of appendix operation are in grave danger of coming apart.... :rotfl:
It is true that the one eyed person is the king in the kingdom of the blind!!!(Though the malayalam film 'Guru' says the opposite) :lol:

Badri
12th April 2005, 05:20 AM
Viva Bunny!!!

The bunny is an environment friendly creature too! Refer thread on the extinction of the Tiger in India.

Ferocious, naughty, wild - sounds more like the Tasmanian Devil of Warner Bros fame than the bunny rabbit but that is who our blahblah is. While he may be entirely unlike his avatar, he certainly stands true to his handle, going blah blah on almost every miscellanous topic to be found in the hub!

Now that the bunny is offically being roasted, it remains to be seen whether he will follow the established trend (started by JG and further evolved into an art form by Shekar) of abstaining from the Hub till hunting season is declared closed.

"Be vely vely quiet...we are hunting a dangerous wabbit!"

Shekhar
12th April 2005, 10:05 AM
This guy blahblah does not deserve to have that avatar. The bunny is only in his head. He is confused about his procreation. He misguides hubbers, who pour in congratulations and advises for the route to parenthood. In the end he tells them that he has not managed it yet. So I suggest all hubbers jointly vote to debar him from holding that avatar till the junior arrives!! :lol: :lol:

scorpio
12th April 2005, 10:09 AM
Why is the bunny absconding?? JG!, it was you who started this culture!

Perhaps, he is busy in Google groups and yahoo groups discussing about AIDS in India and communism :wink:

Deep_Secrets
12th April 2005, 12:34 PM
He'll thunder in with witty retorts for all of you...he's abiding all your roasting and taunts till the end of it all and will leave you all speechless with a last minute nonrecurring comeback ever to be known in history of mankind :shock: . (of course I am exaggerating :P )

Bunny bunny BUNNY has to say....la la la
What are you doing?!! Stop, I'm burning, Ouch!!, help! laaa la la la
I hate my roasting turn! :P la la la la

jaiganes
12th April 2005, 02:53 PM
whew! deep secrets has made no secret her feelings for the rabbit. :rotfl: Good one Deep Secrets. Keep the flames coming, this one will be a tandoori roast!! :wink:
Rabbit must be planning something exquisite and is in hiding.

Deep_Secrets
13th April 2005, 03:09 AM
Can't wait till Friday! :twisted:...I think poor bunny is being 'roasted' in his bed again :( ...wasn't he suffering from fever the other day around April 7 or 8? :?

scorpio
13th April 2005, 03:08 PM
Where is BlahBlah? Ran out of the hub the moment he knew it was his roasting turn. Wonder if he has taken the advice given in his 'Pregnancy risk' thread very seriously! :wink:

There is no fun roasting anyone when they are on self-enforced abstinence!

JG. next time you announce someone on the roasting oven, get them to vow that they will not run away like cowards, instead be around and defend.

jaiganes
13th April 2005, 03:11 PM
there is no escaping the roast fire as I found out :wink:
The fire will wait bunny as long as it takes. The advantage is if he is too scared, then he might not show up and innocent ones like DeepSecrets can heave a big sigh of relief. Who knows, Our Mandangi also might find it the apt opportunity to make a grand reentry!!! :rotfl: :lol:

Deep_Secrets
14th April 2005, 03:49 AM
there is no escaping the roast fire as I found out :wink:
The fire will wait bunny as long as it takes. The advantage is if he is too scared, then he might not show up and innocent ones like DeepSecrets can heave a big sigh of relief. Who knows, Our Mandangi also might find it the apt opportunity to make a grand reentry!!! :rotfl: :lol:

Hey!!! I am not scared of the bunny :P . Why, was Blahblah the cause of Mandaggai's 'escape'? :)

jaiganes
14th April 2005, 08:20 AM
Our bunny chased Mandangi all the way to yahoo groups and gave him a hard time there too. I am not ssying u are scared of bunny, but having known his style, he will chase u to whichever forum/thread u go and make u feel uncomfortable. He is quite capable of that. Maybe he is a PM to???

Surya
14th April 2005, 11:30 AM
Our bunny chased Mandangi all the way to yahoo groups and gave him a hard time there too. I am not ssying u are scared of bunny, but having known his style, he will chase u to whichever forum/thread u go and make u feel uncomfortable. He is quite capable of that.
That's kinda scary! :rotfl: He doesn't just go after the livly-hood of u in this forum, but after the lively-hood of you in any forum or goup that you ever join for the next 6 months! :shock: I've learnt on thing for sure, "don't mess with Bunny." :( :lol2:

blahblah
14th April 2005, 11:47 AM
Bunny ran away,eh? :lol: And see who is complaining!! The coward who started it all,JG!With some support from the 'gentleman who was so busy during his turn of roasting!

Dear prairie,do you know that I was in your beloved garden city for the last couple of days?You would have got a real chance to roast me in person if you were a little more brainy!After all I had announced my intention to visit B'lore a couple of weeks in advance!Anyway your little head doesn't seem to have the capacity to hold much grey cells! :lol: You seemed to have enjoyed yourself really well in my absence.As for Mandakkai,I was atleast consistent.I don't jump when I hear he has called for an assassination and play trapeze when a couple of guys object! :D As for senior citizens,is seniority a license for being silly and stupid?

Scorpio,You too you Brutus?? :twisted: Can't you see the veiled remark against you,'the best ragger and bully on the hub'?
:roll:
As for the Indian films section,you might have noticed that atleast half a dozen threads and three hubbers have disappeared after myself playing the 'moral polees'!But I am still there.I don't know the reason,but RR might know :lol:I am sure not many hubbers are tickled by the description of artists' anatomy :evil: .

Who next? Oh,our GREAT sleepwalker on the hub,the new backdoor moderator! The savior of all homos and breaker of all solemn promises!One day he promises to be loyal to a prairie,the next day he finds himself on a bigger chair and forgets him altogether!
What were you saying? Tigers,yes.Do you know how many times the issue was raised in Indian press recently? The Prime Minister himself announced that he will take personal interest in the matter and ordered a CBI enquiry about the disappearence of Tiger from the reserves.Just a few days back,seven forest officers including the Chief Wildlife Warden of Rajasthan were suspended.The Government was forced to accept that the decrease in Tiger Population was due to poaching,which they denied just one month back.Facts are so disturbing and one of the most magnificent creatures on the surface of the earth is fast disappearing.Does that justify my thread?
Going blahblah about every thread? :? I joined this hub on 27th Oct last year and have made 763 posts so far in 5 1/2 months.Our sleepwalker mod joined on the 15th Feb '05 and made 618 posts in just 2 months! :rotfl: Who is the real blah blah? :mrgreen: Does the hub rules allow,a mod to be nominated as a mandakkai? Or further,are you really a mod? It is written 'senior hubber' next to your id!Is it some thing like a UNSC permanent membership without a veto? :lol: I can see that you are treated quite badly.I would suggest that you rule in hell than beg in heaven. :lol:

And here comes Shekhar,'the gentleman on the hub' :roll: :roll: .Who is really confused Shekhar? Myself or you who has to edit your posts inorder to play the good boy even on a roasting thread? Does your experience with Mellon drive you into that editing mania so often? It's time you write to the agony aunt! :lol2: :lol2:

Deep-secrets,I will leave you for the time being.I appreciate real admiration.Now,don't you heat up as you did when you got that prestigious appointment :mrgreen:

By the way,Mr.Backdoor mod,you didn't answer my question somewhere else, can I still call you potbelly? :lol2: :poke:

Surya
14th April 2005, 11:55 AM
:shock: wow wow wow!!! :o When did the bunny go from being the sense of humor of the hub to being a BBQ grill? :shock:

Deep_Secrets
14th April 2005, 11:57 AM
Wow :clap: ...no bubby, I'll be a good girl this time :)...taken into consideration Shekhar's advice ...You were having a fun time all the while I was thinking you were down with fever again :lol:

Badri
14th April 2005, 11:59 AM
Whew!!!

Imagine, the blahblah bunny waiting in the shadows, waiting and watching, like Blake's Tiger Bright!

Waiting, watching and collecting enough armament to fire away!

I think Shekhar set this trend of answering the roasting thoughts raised in this thread - kinda takes all the fun away and makes it oh-so serious!!

But tch tch tch...taking it all so seriously!!! Rather sad, that.

By the way, blahblah, I thought I did say you could call me pot-belly!! After all, when we call you the bunny, you should be quite ok to call me pot-belly! :lol:

By the way, just curious about the sleepwalking bit. Why?

blahblah
14th April 2005, 12:09 PM
HoHo! All the roasters so upset when I have just appeared? Haven't I forewarned you all in the same thread that you will find yourself in the grill if you ever attempted this? :lol2:

Surya and badri,nothing serious here!
I am sure it will take ages for you to understand this! :D
This is my idea of humour,what to do! :huh:

By the way,mod,may be we can be on the same wave length when it comes to your turn here. :D

jaiganes
14th April 2005, 12:12 PM
bunny wrote:

Dear prairie,do you know that I was in your beloved garden city for the last couple of days?You would have got a real chance to roast me in person if you were a little more brainy!After all I had announced my intention to visit B'lore a couple of weeks in advance!Anyway your little head doesn't seem to have the capacity to hold much grey cells
Well, I had given you my mobile # so that u can call. Now if u chose to avoid my roast and hid in the bushes of garden city, Am I the one responsible? Grow up bunny!!
And your claim of being consistent with mandangi... :lol:
What being consistently a bully? wow that deserves applause dude! :thumbsup: Deep Secrets has come down a couple of notch just at the sight of a single post from u!! Look what u have done to the juniors of the hub!! :cry: Everybody tries to lie low in other threads, complete 100 posts and then muster courage to face up to u in misc thread!!! Your icon must be a T-Rex dude!! And you have used this bbq also as an opportunity to take potshots at the senior citizens of the hub!! amazingly rude!! :evil:. If u find this thread hot, go to the astrology thread where the poor senior citizen is waiting for u.

Badri
14th April 2005, 12:19 PM
Oh! So was that the "senior"? I was rather wondering who!

Hey bunny, why sleepwalking? I am curious...

Oh mate, if I am in the grill, and everyone is roasting me, it would rather spoil the fun if I tried to defend myself! I'd rather roast myself along with everyone and add to the general laugh.

I mean, why bother with defending oneself when the vast majority know you only by what you post?

And just to demonstrate that point, I nominate myself to the grill the next week.

What, JG: Ok?

blahblah
14th April 2005, 12:19 PM
When did you start crying out for the senior citizens and the new comers at the same time.I thought atleast the senior citizens will be able to take care of themselves.Or are you looking for allies,true to the cowardly nature of prairies?
And at times you can't resist the temptation to slit a throat too!Though you can't be 'consistent' about it :D .Stop playing the darling man, atleast when you get married.

Surya
14th April 2005, 12:23 PM
Burn after Burn!!!! :twisted: :lol: U guys never run out!! :lol: I really wish I had come here earlier!! :rotfl: Now I see the reason for the rep that u carry around blah blah!! :lol2:

jaiganes
14th April 2005, 12:26 PM
bunny wrote:

Stop playing the darling man, atleast when you get married.
Coming from a person who says he uses his wife as a cloth hanger!!! :cry:
C'mon bunny! you played the darling when u opened up a thread on parenthood and preganncy risks atleast a year in advance. Don't tell me that u didn't do it at the insistence of Mrs. Bunny asking difficult questions on that regard.

blahblah
14th April 2005, 12:28 PM
Oh! So was that the "senior"? I was rather wondering who!

Hey bunny, why sleepwalking? I am curious...

Oh mate, if I am in the grill, and everyone is roasting me, it would rather spoil the fun if I tried to defend myself! I'd rather roast myself along with everyone and add to the general laugh.

I mean, why bother with defending oneself when the vast majority know you only by what you post?

And just to demonstrate that point, I nominate myself to the grill the next week.

What, JG: Ok?

What a diplomat! Our mod has some tacts then.He likes to roast me along with others and wants me to join him at that. :lol: I don't deny that he almost made me agree on that point. :oops:

By the way I was hinting that you don't have a clue on what is going on, with that 'sleepwalking' mod!Just joking :D .Now don't tell me that it is again going serious! :twisted:

a.ratchasi
14th April 2005, 12:29 PM
Come on guys, chill up!
Dont take things personal!!

jaiganes
14th April 2005, 12:30 PM
and badri!!
Roasting is done on a consensus basis. Looking at the notoriety of our long eared friend , I guess we will have roasted rabbit meat for next week too.!!!

Deep_Secrets
14th April 2005, 12:31 PM
Come on guys, chill up!

Eberybubby ib following in my foobstebs :mrgreen: ...

blahblah
14th April 2005, 12:32 PM
C'mon bunny! you played the darling when u opened up a thread on parenthood and preganncy risks atleast a year in advance. Don't tell me that u didn't do it at the insistence of Mrs. Bunny asking difficult questions on that regard.

Was 'someone' asking 'difficult questions' about married life when 'someone else' opened a thread seeking advise for grooms to be? :lol2: :mrgreen: :poke:

Surya
14th April 2005, 12:32 PM
Come on guys, chill up!

Doesn't look like anyone here takes anything personal! 8)

jaiganes
14th April 2005, 12:39 PM
bunny again wrote:

Was 'someone' asking 'difficult questions' about married life when 'someone else' opened a thread seeking advise for grooms to be?
Sure It was me who opened the thread as I was taking a momentous decision to get married and the dates were fixed. But having to see suddenly a thread on "pregnancy risks" from a man who usually uses his wife as a "cloth hanger" takes a little stomaching . Thats why the question as to who is the real driving force behind the thread! :wink: he he he. What badri is asking u to do now is to enjoy the warmth and heat pf the roast as you are being roasted :wink: Ain't it mate?

Badri
14th April 2005, 12:41 PM
Cha! And here I was getting the sun tan oil in preparation to getting roasted...oh well, I will sacrifice that dubious honour to let our bunny stay longer...

Sigh, the things I must do to keep people happy! Besides sleepwalking, I mean! :lol:

And oh yes, JG, you are spot on! That's exactly what I meant. (now, did I?...or was it...oh, never mind that was what I must have meant!)

Surya
14th April 2005, 01:40 PM
I posted this in the quotes thread, but tis very suitable here! :D

"Men show their characters in nothing more clearly than in what they think laughable. " -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Please do continue with the roasting of someone. (Badri, Bunny whoever) I'm enjoying this! :lol2:

jaiganes
14th April 2005, 02:08 PM
hello surya!
Dont worry your turn also will come one day and then watch out for bunny!

Surya
14th April 2005, 02:25 PM
:( JG, Now u've got me all scared. I can't even flee the forum, because bunny is capable of hunting me down! :P

jaiganes
14th April 2005, 02:37 PM
yes surya!
thats y very few hubbers like the courageous "potbelly" and a humble prarie are the very few who are hunting down this rabbit! However bunny's exploits are too well known and therefore senior hubbers should not have any problems in the hunt :wink: and moderators too!! :lol: Am I correct badri?

a.ratchasi
14th April 2005, 02:53 PM
Please do continue with the roasting of someone. (Badri, Bunny whoever) I'm enjoying this! :lol2:

:roll:

Let's see if you enjoy being roasted as much! :lol:

blahblah
14th April 2005, 05:22 PM
Let's see if you enjoy being roasted as much! :lol:

I am still alive and will be so even after an years roasting[forget that 'another week' already proposed by the little beauty called JG out of pure vengeance.I am sure that he will be only too glad to see me here for another decade.Frustration is something that doesn't go away by roasting someone once! :lol: ].

Welcoming all senior and junior hubbers to the grill,
Sincerely yours[?]
Blahblah 8)

jaiganes
14th April 2005, 05:48 PM
oh! bunny!
You are the person whom this roasting thread badly needed.
Poor guy the heat is so much unbearable to you that u are quoting what ratchasi wrote to surya and thought it is meant for you!! :lol: :rotfl:
Come back to senses buddy!!! I guess with such extreme reactions, I doubt if you could last beyond this weekend :cry: :evil:
:rotfl:

Surya
14th April 2005, 11:43 PM
Let's see if you enjoy being roasted as much!
Probably not! :lol2:

Badri
15th April 2005, 05:12 AM
The heat is intense...the flames rise high, as though the tongues of fire are leaping up to touch the sky. And around the fire, decked in their sacrificial garb, stand the natives, both young (read junior) and the old (read senior) :wink: dancing in glee, as a rabbit is being roasted on the spit. Finally, after many days, they will feast. And nothing tastes better than roast rabbit!

Hey bunny! Chill! The fires will be out soon! Nothing lasts forever, however good it may be!!! :lol:

a.ratchasi
15th April 2005, 06:13 AM
:lol:

scorpio
18th April 2005, 10:47 AM
Blahblah,

Never did I ever think that you could get this serious.... Common bunny, it's all just part of fun. When I had the unique honour of being the first one on the grill, infact, one of the hubber who was so busy roasting me PMed and asked if he could call it 'truce' and draw a line. I only replied to him saying I have accepted to be on the grill for a week and will take anything that comes till then. Nothing is personal here as we know only a small percentage of your personality that too, from what you post here!

As far as for that 'Brutus' thing - :twisted: :twisted:

jaiganes
18th April 2005, 11:18 AM
hiya hubbers!
After the delightful bunny roast, it is time to move on...
Who will the next person going to the altar of the roasted be?
Will it be the "demonness" Ratchasi, the newbie moderator Badri, the senior citizen of the hub Sudhaamaji, or the English poet par excellance Dr . Hemant Trivediji. I personally nominate " Pearl Jewel brightness" as the next in grill. Whats ur take hubbers?

Badri
18th April 2005, 11:21 AM
One small correction - It is Coral Jewel Brightness, and not pearl..

I can hardly think of anything to roast Mrs PP with!

pavalamani pragasam
18th April 2005, 01:25 PM
Thanx, badri :D

jaiganes
18th April 2005, 02:54 PM
badri wrote:

I can hardly think of anything to roast Mrs PP with!
Well talk to shekhar abt that!!!. I just wanted a non controversial figure to roast this week. But whats roasting without a little bit of fire? So I figured out that PP madame is neither completely free of controversy nor deeply immersed in it. Plus as a mark of respect for having enlivening the Shekhar's roast, I thought nominating her would be the right gesture. As far as the controversies part,
1. PP's very strong traditional views, which are her strengths also project her as the moral polees of the hub! Shekhar found that hot fact because of a cold "fridge". :wink:
2. PP madame's tirade aganst the AI process and mothers for hire in the "issue" thread would qualify her as the "Medha Patkar" of the hub!!
Though the extreme views she holds make her discussions black and white which is too stifling and less fun for some hubbers.
3. PP has published poems not just in our hub, but also in sites like thinnai and she must definitely the most popular hubber outside the hub!
4. Though projecting a brave and confident front to the hub, we also know that all this is a mere facade that is torn away the moment she is faced with "dictators". She gets to be the real worrisome granny with tonnes of advices for "dictators"!! :wink: :lol:

So let the "ROSE" be roasted this week!! :thubsup: hubbers fire away!!!

nirosha sen
18th April 2005, 03:53 PM
:rotfl: Very astute Jaiganesha!! I'm sure Pava would appreciate your tongue in cheek too!!

As for me, however stark her observations with issues in the Misc. section maybe, I adore her adroit story-telling in the Kathaigal section, Pa!! They are absolute gems, even for the more blase and jaded of readers!!

Of particular intrigue of parallels between two totally unrelated protagonists of the opposite gender, was "The Mousetrap"!! An indeed refreshing read that would have made an excellent short-story for a secondary school's literature class!!

Hats Off Pava!! :wink:

scorpio
18th April 2005, 05:59 PM
JG,

Your this week's roasting is going to fail. Instead of roasting, it is going to become a week full of praises for PP madam. Better you change the victim on the grill. I think only Shekhar has the ability to keep up the 'spirit' of roasting PP.

jaiganes
18th April 2005, 08:35 PM
akka,
u might never know whats going to come up in this hub. Maybe someone who read all PP's poems and didn't understand 'head or tails' of them may want to express himself/herself here??? who knows?? :wink:

Shekhar
19th April 2005, 09:36 AM
Don't drag me into this and make me a villain..please!!

I and PP mam have unwritten agreement on mutual respect and mutual roasting. We roast each other in every thread we come across!! :) :)

jaiganes
19th April 2005, 10:50 AM
Shekhar wrote:

We roast each other in every thread we come across!!
To stop that from happening is what this thread was started. :evil: PP madam! Since the kutti hubbers are afraid of taking you to the roasting altar, I would like to take that opportunity.
One small question:
Have you ever thought of explaining your poems whenever you post them? Because atleast for my small pea brain they seem so enchanting and at the same time "Enigmatic" :wink:

Deep_Secrets
19th April 2005, 11:54 AM
JG sorry for this but could you plz tell me what kutti is? I am asking because in my language it is a bitch (excuse me plz)...so naturally I would want to know... :)

jaiganes
19th April 2005, 12:00 PM
sorry DS!
Kutti in thamizh lang means "small". I just referred it in a funny way of how ppl do not want to roast a very senior and well learned hubber. It is like group of mice thinking who has to bell the cat. I acted as the brave mouse who said" Well I will bell the cat. One condition though, bring the cat here":wink:

Deep_Secrets
19th April 2005, 12:04 PM
sorry DS!
Kutti in thamizh lang means "small". I just referred it in a funny way of how ppl do not want to roast a very senior and well learned hubber. It is like group of mice thinking who has to bell the cat. I acted as the brave mouse who said" Well I will bell the cat. One condition though, bring the cat here":wink:

Ha :) ...so this week's roast is not good enough? Why not do Shekhar or blahblah again next week :lol: ??? (sorry if I misunderstood you :P )...

PP, you are a good person, nice and honest and roasters can't find any good enough faults in you to address so that's why I typed what I typed above :) ...It's fun to see hubbers like Shekhar being roasted :P ...blahblah too... :lol:

jaiganes
19th April 2005, 12:16 PM
Hi DS!
Roasting is not an exercise in fault finding. It is a very funny way to hand out back-handed compiments. Toasting it the straightforward way of congratulating or praising a person, while roasting is the funny way of praising a person or make fun of his idiosyncracies while patting the person for the person's abilities and achievments. So while we were pulling the leg of bunny and shekhar, you can read a lot of compliments in between the lines too!!!

Deep_Secrets
19th April 2005, 12:18 PM
So we'll be looking at compliments this whole week :P ...sorry JG go on with the roasting.

blahblah
19th April 2005, 03:23 PM
So bunny rost is all over?Even as the true bullies on the hub are out of their masks[it took a poor bunny roast to show them their face to the whole hub!] I wonder whether they will succeed on someone again :cry: .Mrs.PP roast is doomed to fail .That is what will happen if you are short of imagination.I am quite sad that the turn of some ferocious predators is over[and I can surely understand their valour against me :D ].

scorpio
19th April 2005, 03:44 PM
So bunny rost is all over?Even as the true bullies on the hub are out of their masks[it took a poor bunny roast to show them their face to the whole hub!] I wonder whether they will succeed on someone again :cry: .Mrs.PP roast is doomed to fail .That is what will happen if you are short of imagination.I am quite sad that the turn of some ferocious predators is over[and I can surely understand their valour against me :D ].

Blahblah,

Cool down. Looks like JG has rubbed you too much on the wrong side. Honestly, I never thought bunny could get angry.

As far as the ferocious predators, I know you're referring only to the prairie and the gentleman.. hehehe.. dont worry, the turn of Obelix is still not over, we can join hands then! :wink:

jaiganes
19th April 2005, 04:15 PM
akka wrote:

dont worry, the turn of Obelix is still not over, we can join hands then
what a grand alliance!!! I guess badri must be contemplating a long leave like NOV!!! :wink:
hubbers, if you have nothing funny to say to PP mme, atleast show your affection and regards for the esteemed hubber!! :thumbsup:

blahblah
19th April 2005, 04:27 PM
hubbers, if you have nothing funny to say to PP mme, atleast show your affection and regards for the esteemed hubber!! :thumbsup:

Buttering the hubbers?Why don't you start a thread for that?

Is this a thread to butter your fav hubbers and to murder those you couldn't butter so easily? :wink:

Shekhar
19th April 2005, 04:32 PM
OK!! Why not Let us do it!!! :lol: :lol:

Hubbers answer these questions..
:wink:
Universal law is that a female hubber can talk 10 times more than what she can type. So if she types around 25 pages a day, how much does she talk?!!

If she is talking, when she is not typing, what is her husband doing?
Got the answer?.. No!!
COOKING.. Because where is time for PP to cook? :lol: :lol:

Why do hubbers, never criticize PP mam?
Is it because
(a) she has always the "correct" traditional view, and nobody wants to be 'wrong' and unconventional in their view.
(b) she would hit back with caustic vocabulary?
(c) if you criticise elders, others will not respect you.

Why do hubbers, praise PP mam?
Is it because
(a) you criticise everybody, and you have to praise atleast one person, so who else is other than conventionally correct PP.
(b) It has become fashionable in the hub to praise becasue even fellows like shekhar praise her.
(c) she never laughs, and hence should be wise.

Who understands what PP writes?
(a) 10% of all those who read.
(b) No body reads her fully, so every body guesses what she has written
(c) they try to under stand, but nobody does.
(d) only PP mam.

When is PP at her best?
(a) When she writes stories.
(b) when she gives lectures on morality.
(c) when she is castigating Shekhar

Roshan
19th April 2005, 04:54 PM
Ayyo Shekhar !!!!!!!! this is enough !! I cannot bear anymore !!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2:

scorpio
19th April 2005, 05:09 PM
[quote="Shekhar"]OK!! Why not Let us do it!!! :lol: :lol:

Hubbers answer these questions..
:wink:

Who understands what PP writes?

(b) No body reads her fully, so every body guesses what she has written

:lol: :lol:

Shekhar, I was correct in saying that only you could do justice this week.

Cinefan
19th April 2005, 05:16 PM
Shekar,you are tooooooo much :rotfl:

nirosha sen
19th April 2005, 06:44 PM
Dang Shekhar!! :lol: Did you have to let the cat out of the bag, in this fashion????!!! I thought I was the only one, who did half-reading of the sword-play of Pava!!

Yup, tis the truth Pava!! I only fully read your stories in the Kathaigal section, Pa!! Rest I'm guilty to say, is mere guess-work!! Could it be because I'm such a sucker for paragraphing with two taps of the enter key??? :roll:

Roshan
19th April 2005, 06:56 PM
I thought I was the only one, who did half-reading of the sword-play of Pava!!

Yup, tis the truth Pava!! I only fully read your stories in the Kathaigal section, Pa!! Rest I'm guilty to say, is mere guess-work!! Could it be because I'm such a sucker for paragraphing with two taps of the enter key??? :roll:

:lol: :lol: Yeah I agree and I have already made a friendly request to her long time back regarding paraphrazing.

I think her hard vocabulary is also a reason for guessing. After all how can any one read two things at a time - PP mam's posts and the dictionary. :roll: :roll: 8) :lol:

jaiganes
19th April 2005, 10:36 PM
Shekhar Bravo!!!

Politically Correct Pava madam (thanks niro! after your 'pa' fever I hope that this one also takes the hub by storm) is the only hubber(IMHO) who has never used 'smileys' or any other form of emoticons in the hub. Pava madam! I have for sure read most of your poems in thinnai . com and in this hub. I have always felt that you held back that killer punch in the poem for the sake of political correctness. (again HPO).
As far as shekhar's last question is concerned, I guess my answer would have to be "All of the above".
But shekhar add walrus also to the list of already roasted by pava madam list!!
Poor guy tried some fun at the cost of some senior citizens and our pava madam just said "she is saddened" and walrus the guy who is never fazed in the face of worst invectives was moved visibly and promptly posted his apologies.
Thats the power of Pava madam!
I am reminded by my school headmaster, in whose presence even the worst kid in the class tried to act like Gandhiji!
Why not rechristen Pava madam as "HM" of the hub? or is it "princi" of the hub?:wink: :lol: :rotfl:

Badri
20th April 2005, 05:25 AM
JG suggested:

Why not rechristen Pava madam as "HM" of the hub? or is it "princi" of the hub?

Yuck!!!! Trust JG to want to always go back to school!!!

Scorpio in all her glory suggested:

hehehe.. dont worry, the turn of Obelix is still not over, we can join hands then!

Most certainly! In fact, if you remember, I nominated myself last week, but JG turned me down! Said it had to be a unanimous decision...looks like I didn't get the popularity vote!!!

JG again said:

what a grand alliance!!! I guess badri must be contemplating a long leave like NOV!!!

Haha...joke, considering it was JG who started the practice of absconding when being roasted.

Well, I have always read Mrs PP fully, when I did read her. But I usually copy her story/post/poem, paste it in MS Word, introduce paragraphs where appropriate, increase the font size a bit, and THEN read!!! :roll:

scorpio
20th April 2005, 09:57 AM
Roshan wrote-

I think her hard vocabulary is also a reason for guessing. After all how can any one read two things at a time - PP mam's posts and the dictionary.

How true!- :lol: :wink: