PDA

View Full Version : Is food all that good?

Idiappam
3rd March 2005, 12:20 AM
That some would bother to get out of the bed in the middle of the night, to grab some from the kitchen. Huh, the amount of noise they make,,,,,,! I can't sleep!

Jowill
3rd March 2005, 10:27 PM
very funny. my BF can't sleep a full night without getting up to eat a bag of chips at 4am. just wear ear plugs.

Idiappam
5th March 2005, 04:25 AM
Do they work??? I mean the chips and the plugs!

Jowill
6th March 2005, 11:08 PM
the plugs can work. it's the moving around in and out of bed that gets me up. the chips work for him.......goes right back to it, like a babeeee.
I end up watching a bad movie in the living room w/a shot of beer. have u tried a beer shot? I tried this new one, B(E), the other nite. it was good, a nice zippy kick...

Idiappam
6th March 2005, 11:33 PM
I have tried those plugs - when on live firing during the army days! But they are a sore on the ears. What is beer shot? Som'fin that may ease the ears? It comes in tubes?

Jowill
7th March 2005, 12:17 AM
no, a shot of beer, you know to drink. or a shot of wine. but, I like the tast of this new beer I found, and even with ginseng in it it's a nice calming mood enhancer to get back to sleep.....

firing days eh? those kind of plugs should be industrial strength....must work.

Idiappam
7th March 2005, 12:50 AM
I don't drink. I have heard of the home-made brew that the folks call 'sarayam'. Can get you high, they say. I dunno what goes into it, certainly not ginseng! Perhaps someone would post a receipe for that stuff, who knows!