PDA

View Full Version : New TFM board had lost it charm ....

NormalMan
24th February 2005, 09:48 PM
I feel the new TFM board had lost it old charm. For the link I posted about IR retiring, if it had been the old forum, I would have seen zillion responses. And now hardly anything.

My rendu kaasu :(

MumbaiRamki
24th February 2005, 10:03 PM
One prominent thing which ismissing is teh Ehsaan thread ...
RR , is it not better that u create an ID and send it to Ehsaan ??

MumbaiRamki
24th February 2005, 10:05 PM
http://tfmpage.com/forum/19321.12120.01.28.13.html

What happened to this thread ?

Thiru
25th February 2005, 02:52 AM
I feel the new TFM board had lost it old charm. For the link I posted about IR retiring, if it had been the old forum, I would have seen zillion responses. And now hardly anything.

You can also say our hubbers are mature & professional (like the new hub) ... :wink:

RR
25th February 2005, 08:04 AM
One prominent thing which ismissing is teh Ehsaan thread ...
RR , is it not better that u create an ID and send it to Ehsaan ??
Yes nice idea. Will do. I'll revive the thread. If you want to revive any more threads, pls post it in the TFM-DF Announcements forum. There's one thread just for this purpose..!

RR
25th February 2005, 08:14 AM

NormalMan,
Don't we have a topic on this already (in current topics forum)? :) After getting used to the new style, the majority had posted that they found the new forum bigger & better. Anyway, you can post your comments there..