PDA

View Full Version : To newcomers on the forum.

blahblah
24th February 2005, 01:13 PM
Hi Guys! I know you are out there when I see 30 users online,but only three registered.The hidden few will have their motives,but why you all don't get registered?

As we know only registered users can make a post or start a new topic,don't you think it fun to talk to us? :)

Forum Hub is growing with almost 3000 members right now.We would like to see you here too. :)

Again,those hubbers who are registered already,try to keep the minimum attendence percentage. :D

I am starting a new thread as newcomers may not notice if I post it in another thread.I invite regular hubbers to encourage new hubbers.

Now JG,don't come out with your 'ragging' stuff. :evil:

jaiganes
24th February 2005, 01:52 PM
blah blah wrote:

I am starting a new thread as newcomers may not notice if I post it in another thread.I invite regular hubbers to encourage new hubbers.

Why would I do that? what you are doing is quite the contrary to 'ragging'. Yes guys, we have some very entertaining(I participate) and thought provoking discussions(ones I avoid)! You have quite funny characters also around who will make you glued to the PC screen. E N J O YYYYYY

hehehewalrus
25th February 2005, 04:11 AM
Beware of blahblah. Thats my most important advice to newcomers :twisted:

Mad Max
25th February 2005, 06:24 AM
I surf the hub a lot without logging in. It is possible a lot of registered hubbers do not bother to log in unless they want to post. So we will show up as "unregistered". But I guess there are really a lot of unregistered people surfing here too....

Niranjana
26th February 2005, 02:15 PM
I'm new here. I have posted my details in the thread called "Getting to know you". I hope I can get to meet some great pals here.

blahblah
26th February 2005, 04:23 PM
Ok all new friends,You are most welcome!

IF I SPEAK MORE THESE OLD THUGS WILL ACCUSE ME OF RAGGING :evil:

NM
27th February 2005, 07:19 PM
Ok all new friends,You are most welcome!

IF I SPEAK MORE THESE OLD THUGS WILL ACCUSE ME OF RAGGING :evil:Blah Blah, how could we, yr friends ( :lol: :lol: ) accuse YOU of that??? We KNOW how CHARMING u can get...:lol: :lol: :lol: