PDA

View Full Version : Dear Niro......(Agony Aunt column)

nirosha sen
24th February 2005, 11:50 AM
Hi y'all!! Have a problem??? Let's talk about it here, shall we??? All freeloaders of problems are most welcome to download your grievances here!! If not me. somebody else is bound to attend to you, I'm sure (trust me, on that one!!).

So, who wants to go first???? And your problem is ...........????? :(

jaiganes
24th February 2005, 12:10 PM
Niro aunty niro aunty!!
everyone calls me gundu and mandu!
what to do???? :cry: :cry:

blahblah
24th February 2005, 12:22 PM
Dear Dr.Niro,

For the past one week I am suffering from skull fruit syndrome after I accidentally ate one of those fruits.I wake up with a hangover every morning.

I spend half my time infront of the mirror and am attracted to women double my age.I write something whenever I get a piece of paper and when it is not available make my posts on boards,walls, or whatever I see.I mostly write about my good qualities. :(

Irrespective of the symptoms,I feel like eating more of those skull fruits for breakfast,lunch and dinner.The problem is that the skull,sorry,skin of this fruit is so thick that it can not be penetrated easily. :roll:

Is this a temporary feeling or is this here to stay?What do you advice?Can I eat more of those skull fruits?[very innocent icon].

Thank you in advance for your advice.

jaiganes
24th February 2005, 12:31 PM
blahblah wrote:

and am attracted to women double my age
undhu enna vida mosam!
but how are you able to find 150 to 160 year old ladies attractive? If thier grandsons get to know this, your skull will be opened boss. be careful. :evil: :lol:

jaiganes
24th February 2005, 12:31 PM
blahblah wrote:

and am attracted to women double my age
undhu enna vida mosam!
but how are you able to find 150 to 160 year old ladies attractive? If thier grandsons get to know this, your skull will be opened boss. be careful. :evil: :lol: [/quote]

scorpio
24th February 2005, 12:32 PM
Oops, JG and Blah Blah,

You have made this thread to rival the 'jokes' thread!

Niro, Very tough questions, you can only advise these kids!

nirosha sen
24th February 2005, 12:53 PM
Hmmm....Jaiganesh - Your problem is easy to solve, Pa!! Try going easy on those Lassi milkshakes and less time at the PC!! A less than sedentary lifestyle would be good!!

Now Gundu is easy to deal with but why Mandu????!!! :roll:

Blah-Blah - Attraction to older women is nothing new!! As for Skull-fruits, just change its name to Mannangkatty if it makes you feel better. There are worse things to tolerate if not digest Pa!! :wink:

jaiganes
24th February 2005, 01:46 PM
Thanks Niro!
I am pleased to see your reply. I will definitely keep off those lassy milkshakes and anything made using milk. They call me mandu because I pick up jokes and wits very late according to my friends. :( I have this himalayan inferiority complex of not having done my engineering degree from IIT or REC. That prevents me from taking part in paper presentations and other "nerdy" and "brainy" activities. How to get my confidence going??

nirosha sen
24th February 2005, 04:14 PM
Jai - You need Shekhar's shoulder to cry on for this one, Pa!!

A slow start but finally reaching the punch line is nothing to poo-poo abt, Pa!! Happens to the best of us! I certainly have seen no evidence to deduce that abt you in the Hub!!! :D

Paper presentations requires only those from elite colleges, does it???? Others don't matter????

Anybody else, wants to give a matured insight on this, please???? I'm flummoxed for answer, Pa!! :roll:

Cinefan
24th February 2005, 04:16 PM
I have this himalayan inferiority complex of not having done my engineering degree from IIT or REC.

How many people get to do it?Does everyone who hasn't been there have a inferiority complex ? Enna Jai,joke panreengala illa nijamave ivlo feel panreengala :?

Raghu
24th February 2005, 08:22 PM
Dear Aish Aunty ji, :D

Oh I am sorry Nirosha Aunty ji :lol:

Intha velai ungaluku thevai thaana :D

Raghu
24th February 2005, 08:24 PM
Dear Dr.Niro,

For the past one week I am suffering from skull fruit syndrome after I accidentally ate one of those fruits.I wake up with a hangover every morning.

I spend half my time infront of the mirror and am attracted to women double my age.I write something whenever I get a piece of paper and when it is not available make my posts on boards,walls, or whatever I see.I mostly write about my good qualities. :(

Irrespective of the symptoms,I feel like eating more of those skull fruits for breakfast,lunch and dinner.The problem is that the skull,sorry,skin of this fruit is so thick that it can not be penetrated easily. :roll:

Is this a temporary feeling or is this here to stay?What do you advice?Can I eat more of those skull fruits?[very innocent icon].

Ada pavee, ithu konjam Over-a illa :lol: :lol: :lol:

nirosha sen
25th February 2005, 04:06 AM
:lol: Raghu - I know it's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it, Pa!! :wink:

mellon
25th February 2005, 06:03 AM
Dear Dr.Niro,

I spend half my time infront of the mirror and am attracted to women double my age.

Blahblah: You were decent but now you sound really weird :( Have not u learnt where to draw the line when u r trying to be funny? Grow up!

blahblah
25th February 2005, 01:49 PM
Blahblah: You were decent but now you sound really weird :( Have not u learnt where to draw the line when u r trying to be funny? Grow up!

Most prctical bi of advice anyone came out with in this thread.May be we have to change the agony aunt! :wink:

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 02:05 PM
Thanks pa .. sorry niro aunty!
I have definitely picked up on the second grouse and I am blasting my way today thanks to your advice!!!

scorpio
25th February 2005, 02:08 PM
Oh JG,

So, nee inikku 'Misc in Misc' thread-la pugunthu vilayadrathukku Niro's advice than karanamaa?

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 02:24 PM
To be read in Thangappadhakkam Sivaji style
Yaedho avanga yaethi vecha oru mezhuguvathiyaaaa naan erinjukittu irukkaenkaa . erinjukittu irukkaen

(English traslation:(please get emotional while reading) I am simply glowing like a candle lit by Niro aunty)

nirosha sen
25th February 2005, 03:11 PM
Niro Aunty replies to Jai in Saraswathi Sabathum style : Jaiganesha???? Valgha Valamudan!! Sendru-vaa!! :)

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 03:15 PM
sings in naradhar of saraswadhi sabadham style
Niro vaa? NM aa? scorpio vaa??...

scorpio
25th February 2005, 03:34 PM
Read in 'Vadivelu' style-

Kelambitaanya, kelambittan..

Read in 'Karunas' style-

Adanga mattiyada nee ellam
:lol:

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 03:46 PM
Read in VPKattabomman style
Adakki Aalum inam prarie inam. emmai adakka muyarchippadhu ariveenam
(English translation: Prarie clan one that rules. Trying to dominate them is foolishnes )

scorpio akka! Look at how our prarie is nenjai nimithufied(bold and chest swelling with valour) and upright. Your haarree looks Petrified, stupefied and mortified :lol:

read in nandu of kadavul paadhi mirugam paadhi (vijay TV) voice
Aiyyo paavam innum rendu naal vitta Omakuchi pencil kuchi maadhiri aaiduvaaru:lol:
(english translation: Poor thing! :cry: If left for two more days HP will become 1 HB pencil line from 'omakuchi' or slim stick :lol:)

Querida
25th February 2005, 10:32 PM
yeah this thread could work if the posters could remain anonymous...to an extent they are..but to an extent they are certainly not....but Niro yela what skill you handle these kidders....and blah blah...maybe i'm morbid but i love your so-called problem...im jaiganes i dont know if you're serious..but the way you stated your problem it was sooooooo funny :rotfl:

Shekhar
26th February 2005, 10:11 AM
Dear Dr. Niro,

I have this strange night ailment, which happens normally on Saturday nights when I come home late.
The moment I step into the house, I hear loud wierd voices, lound noices like vessels fighting with each other, doors banging etc. I get strange vision of empty plates on dining table and locked doors. Then the whole thing becomes blurry. And I invariably wake up in the next morning on the drawing room sofa.
Can you please help me?!!

Shekhar
26th February 2005, 10:12 AM
Dear Dr. Niro,

I have this strange night ailment, which happens normally on Saturday nights when I come home late.
The moment I step into the house, I hear loud wierd voices, loud noices like vessels fighting with each other, doors banging etc. I get strange vision of empty plates on dining table and locked doors. Then the whole thing becomes blurry. And I invariably wake up in the next morning on the drawing room sofa.

nirosha sen
26th February 2005, 11:14 AM
Well that's common strategy Pa!! You mean you have pretended not to notice your neglect of her with your all nighter, to date???? Bad, bad Pa!! :(

Try calling home before you come home and then tell me what's the reaction this time!! A man who calls home more often, whenever he's away tells her that he's thinking of her!! Nothing could mellow a hurt sentiment more than a few soothing words over the phone!!

Good luck!! :D

blahblah
26th February 2005, 02:58 PM
Dear Dr. Niro,

The moment I step into the house, I hear loud wierd voices, lound noices like vessels fighting with each other, doors banging etc. I get strange vision of empty plates on dining table and locked doors. Then the whole thing becomes blurry. And I invariably wake up in the next morning on the drawing room sofa.

Shekhar,Here comes practical advice from experience.Take up some fight with your night buddies deliberately the very sat afternoon,so that you don't get time to compromise.Keep muttering to yourself that these are all selfish beggars and its not worth going out with them.Don't take your car/two wheeler to work on sat.Skip lunch and take your food at around 6 o'clock,that too heavily.Take a taxi home even if it costs you twice your routine transportation.Don't forget to promise your wife the previous evening to take her to the church/temple on sat eve[That is a great motivation,when you remember the results if you don't]. :wink:

Shekhar
26th February 2005, 05:43 PM
Try calling home before you come home and then tell me what's the reaction this time!! A man who calls home more often, whenever he's away tells her that he's thinking of her!! Nothing could mellow a hurt sentiment more than a few soothing words over the phone!!

Good luck!! :D

Dr. Niro,

I have an other little problem. After one peg, I forget telephone nsumbers. Once I rang up home. When she took the phone I told her that I would come home late in the night, and so not to latch the rear door so that I can enter the house quietly without disturbing anybody.
Unfortunately, the number I rang was of my boss' residence..

Mad Max
26th February 2005, 09:57 PM
Ooops...I thought this thread was addressing questions to Robert DeNiro.

But I can't imagine De Niro saying "Don Fanucci, I dont like you, Pa!"
or "Clemenza....waste that guy , Pa!" :lol:

My mistake...carry on... :mrgreen:

Querida
26th February 2005, 11:09 PM
Ooops...I thought this thread was addressing questions to Robert DeNiro.

But I can't imagine De Niro saying "Clemenza....waste that guy , Pa!" :lol:

Actually that was Niro's answer to my problem :tongueout:

nirosha sen
27th February 2005, 12:43 PM
Shekhar - No handphone either where "home" is easily keyed in????

Jokes aside - It's always a good precaution to let love ones know where we are. One cannot be too careful besides the fact that life is full of uncertainties. It is always our loved one who worry the most for us! Perhaps that is why they punish us the hardest, Pa!! :wink:

NM
27th February 2005, 07:34 PM
sings in naradhar of saraswadhi sabadham style
Niro vaa? NM aa? scorpio vaa??...Enna, koluppa, Naradhaa?? Meendum santhippom !!

Dear Niro,

I have this problem called "blonkers syndrome". I feel this urge whenever I read prairie's post...! Am trying very hard to revert to the angel I was before but not successfull. What should I do now?? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thank you.
Blonk queen..

nirosha sen
27th February 2005, 08:16 PM
Hmmm.... a rhetorical question is one that has the answers Pa!! :lol:

If you feel the urge to blonk, then I say go ahead!! :)

NM
28th February 2005, 06:51 AM
Hmmm.... a rhetorical question is one that has the answers Pa!! :lol:

If you feel the urge to blonk, then I say go ahead!! :)
YIPPEEE!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Dr. N.... :D :D :D

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 09:36 AM
NM wrote:

I feel this urge whenever I read prairie's post...! Am trying very hard to revert to the angel I was before but not successfull. What should I do now??
So you are the fallen angel????
Hey shekhar,walrus,blahblah!! There is a confession here !! The Devil is a female!!!

Niro Wrote:

If you feel the urge to blonk, then I say go ahead!!
Niro ji!
Cherubic countenance
Devil's Comeuppance!!

I had expected a saner advice to this patient :evil:

Neways NM !
Here is my advice.
Whenever you feel like blonking say, "Men are always correct" 100 times and then automatically realise that you have been wrong to blonk an innocent prarie. If you do this for 10 days, all your sins would be forgiven and your angelic existence will be restored.:lol:

a.ratchasi
28th February 2005, 09:42 AM
When dealing with men, even an angel becomes a devil!

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 09:45 AM
Ratchasi wrote:

When dealing with men, even an angel becomes a devil!
So it is better to leave all dealings with men!!! :wink: :wink: :lol:

NM
28th February 2005, 09:47 AM
When dealing with men, even an angel becomes a devil!Well said, ratchasi.......!!

Hey shekhar,walrus,blahblah!!.....

Whenever you feel like blonking say, "Men are always correct" 100 times and then automatically realise that you have been wrong to blonk an innocent prarie. If you do this for 10 days, all your sins would be forgiven and your angelic existence will be restored
Keep dreaming, my dear boyz!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :evil:

a.ratchasi
28th February 2005, 09:52 AM
So it is better to leave all dealings with men!!!

Isn't that why the world is in the current state? :lol:

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 09:55 AM
Ratchasi wrote:

Isn't that why the world is in the current state?
Of course true. otherwise we would be referring to the world in past tense only. :wink: :wink: :lol:

nirosha sen
28th February 2005, 10:11 AM
Ah.......the world according to Jai and not Garp!! :D

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 10:16 AM
Dr. niro wrote:

Ah.......the world according to Jai and not Garp!!
I will take that as a compliment!
takes a virtual bow

Sandeep
28th February 2005, 12:34 PM
Niro Aunty,

I have a real problem. I dont have any Aim, Goal in my life. What should I do ?

:(

nirosha sen
28th February 2005, 05:08 PM
Sandeep - Get married, Pa!! Automatically, all the aims would be as clear as sky after a good shower!! :D

Cinefan
28th February 2005, 05:17 PM
What happens if you lose your aim/goal in life after marriage :?

nirosha sen
28th February 2005, 05:25 PM
The wife and the kids would see to it that you remain focused, Pa!!

The aimless are always the drifters but rarely those who are already tied to the ground by something we all hate but have to acknowledge - responsibility, Pa!! :P

scorpio
28th February 2005, 05:26 PM
Cinefan,

Simple! Ask yr wife to post in this column. The whole female battalion will come to her rescue to put you back on the path!! :lol:

Shekhar
28th February 2005, 05:26 PM
What happens if you lose your aim/goal in life after marriage :?

No way buddy! .... no way!! :lol: :lol: How can you.. when your wife makes it a point to remind you every morning and every night, that your mission in life is your marriage... :lol: :lol:

nirosha sen
28th February 2005, 05:29 PM
Shekhar Baiyah??? - :rotfl:

Cinefan
28th February 2005, 05:39 PM
Thanks everyone for reminding how much of a responsibility is marriage.
:D
My decision to keep the wife away from this forum has been reinforced.1 woman is difficult enough to handle,imagine my situation if she had a whole battalion supporting her :shock: :shock:

NM
28th February 2005, 05:39 PM
Niro.....did U read Roshan's post in Guyana?? Do you need one?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Just let us know.... :lol: :lol:

nirosha sen
28th February 2005, 08:14 PM
Aiyo, don't reinforce my fear Pa!!! :lol:

mellon
1st March 2005, 02:25 AM
It is hilarious to see "agony aunt" is on the "run" to "save" her "hub-life" now! She really did not seem to have a clue about who she's really "dealing" with! :roll: :rotfl: :roll:

nirosha sen
1st March 2005, 05:34 AM
Hey, I am only human, Pa!!! :)

Akash
1st March 2005, 09:49 AM
Here comes my problem. Me and my Ex g/f broke up in recent. she feels very guilty as if she has dumped me!! More than that, after seeing the Movie Kadal, now she started feeling as if she dragged so much pain in to my life. I dunno how to console her!!

You know its bit crazy to console yr loved one saying "Come on, what there if you broke up with me, you have'nt did its purposely, rite ... ITS YOUR LIFE DA" nnu. How to rid that guilty feeling out of her??

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 10:22 AM
Aakash!
don't fall for it! May be she is trying to set u up for the approaching April 1 :lol: :lol:

Akash
1st March 2005, 10:37 AM
Yea, :) !! if she is that cool that will be really fine for me!!

scorpio
1st March 2005, 10:57 AM
Aakash!
don't fall for it! May be she is trying to set u up for the approaching April 1 :lol: :lol:

JG,

Experience pesugiratha??

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 11:03 AM
scorpio wrote:

Experience pesugiratha??
A wise man is one who learns from other's experiences.
8) :D

scorpio
1st March 2005, 12:05 PM
Good timing!!

As long as you know yr limits while wandering in MG road, the more good it does to you!! :lol:

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 12:13 PM
scorpio akka wrote:

Good timing!!

Of course I was born with it :wink: lifts the collar in style .
If you pay a visit to MG road, you will wonder is there any limit to anybody? :wink: :lol:

nirosha sen
1st March 2005, 12:18 PM
Okay 1st - Have you guys known each other long enough to be called lovers? Just how long were you together to break up????? While she may have the guilt, what abt you???? Do you not share the same feelings?????

Obviously, it wasn't a clean break for the mere fact that you still talk abt your feelings to one another! So, my question is, is there more than just mere talk or are you guys still harbouring the old feelings of attraction that brought you together in the 1st place???

It's your turn to enlighten us, Akash! :D

Akash
1st March 2005, 03:54 PM
Fine, we both know each for past 7 years, we were together for 6 years, but i dunno if its long enough to be called lovers!! She was the one decided to break up. Those discussion went of with Emotional conversation for some months.... finally i agreed with her wish!! then we were saying HI, BYE for some days.... gave a gap for a month or some time.. I have been making-up my mind, after i agreed with her!!

Now this has started, she is feeling guilty!!

Then regarding yr question
are you guys still harbouring the old feelings of attraction that brought you together in the 1st place???

SOME TIMES, yes!!

Do you not share the same feelings?

I don't feel guilty, though it hurts to be apart, fine thats what she wantd!!

scorpio
1st March 2005, 03:59 PM
Akash,

Unakkul ippadi oru sogama??

Time is the best healer, dear. If the break-up is mutual, why bother ? Life is a long journey, keep running as your avtaar does, you'll soon find your soul mate (hubbers bashing the soul-mate seeker in 'romance' thread, pl. excuse).

Sandeep
1st March 2005, 04:01 PM
Take this from an Experienced Person (which by the by is me)

M O V E O N.

There is too much ground to cover. Dont waste your time, limit your relation with her to hi/bye, and look ahead.

You are actually lucky otherwise its HELL to get ride of a GF.

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 04:02 PM
Going by Akash's avatar and his postings, this current trend is confusing to me. All I can ask is Niro ji be careful!!

Akash
1st March 2005, 04:07 PM
Guys, let me clear you this!! i am 100% healed!

i really not bothered about one more sole mate or some or other!!

i just raised my prob. regarding "she is feeling guilty by thinking, that she dumped me"... i dunno what to do with that!! i just don't want her to feel that... that's y i asked how to make her mind!!

Athukulla yenna devadas aakkidatheenga :roll: :)

blahblah
1st March 2005, 04:08 PM
Akash?Coming out with this?And a lot of advice thrown at him?

I can see there are some really innocent people over here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 04:14 PM
blahblah wrote:

I can see there are some really innocent people over here!
Me too feels the same way.

Akash
1st March 2005, 04:19 PM
GOD!! blah blah and JG.......

I never portraied as if i am coming out of some thing..... i was asking about some thing else, then i explained the circumstance as been asked... Now you both don't grab the chance :wink:

Sandeep
1st March 2005, 04:36 PM
Hey I tried to help thinking someone will help me back. But you guys are too selfish. :x

Nirosha even tried to trick me into furthur trouble by giving all wrong advice. :evil:

Akash
1st March 2005, 04:47 PM
Sandeep, i agree with you!! Marriage might Focus you to some thing, but i don't think it will bring AIM to one's life!!

nirosha sen
2nd March 2005, 07:06 AM
Okay guys! Aims, focus, attention, etc are mere euphemisms for the same thing that's elusive, Pa!!

But at the end of the day, the best laid out plans has a tendency to go awry, okay??? Everybody agrees with me on that????

So, my advice : sure go ahead and make your plans be it career, relationships, marriage, babies, etc!! Just always be aware of making it happen within a 90% parameter. the other 10% goes to contingency, Pa! In other words the unknown! So, are you prepared for the worst if it happens in that small possibility????!!

All I can say is don't put off things that could be dealt with as soon as possible instead of a later date. Who knows that day may never see the light of day!

Akash : I think as a woman (Woman!! as Shekhar says), I know why she decides to break off with you! 6 or 7 years of waiting, huh??? You tell me and then I'll tell you why she was hurt enough to say bye, Pa!! :(

jaiganes
2nd March 2005, 08:29 AM
Yeah Aakash!

Even Hell hath no fury
like a woman scorned.

So if you try to patch up now,
you might have to visit a clinic for a lot of patch work yourself!!!
:lol: :lol: :D
Think about it.

Shekhar
2nd March 2005, 09:47 AM
Akash,

Look at it this way..
You had six years of romantic relationship!! Wonderful..
And as icing on the pudding, you escaped marriage!! Excellent!!
What more do you need? Go for an other innings! :lol: :lol:

blahblah
2nd March 2005, 10:41 AM
Akash,

Look at it this way..
Smart guy!I really envy you.I had just three years' fun and is convicted for life just for that! :? :evil:

Cinefan
2nd March 2005, 10:53 AM
Akash,

Look at it this way..
Smart guy!I really envy you.I had just three years' fun and is convicted for life just for that! :? :evil:

And I got jailed within 1-1/2 years :wink:

Akash
2nd March 2005, 11:41 AM
blah blah, that's y i just want to console her and make her comfort!! :wink:

cinefan, sorry for you end :( !!

Thankz to all, unless i wud have made such a big mistake, lets follow Shewag style, "when i go for new innings, i will forget about how much i scored and how i played in my previous innings"

Niro, we broke up mutually..... its not like she has been waiting for me or some thing.... now its yr turn to tell the final statement, tell me why she is hurted?? y she feels guilty?? how should i console her?? :

jaiganes
2nd March 2005, 12:05 PM
Akash wrote:
how should i console her?? [quote]
By arranging for a party and intro ' ing her to a friend of yours whom you think would be suitable for her!!! Also gift her top of the line designer hand kerchiefs :lol: :lol:
Idhu eppadi irukku? :wink:

nirosha sen
2nd March 2005, 03:29 PM
Akash - In no way would I see human feelings and their bonding as mere jokes, Pa!! For at the end of the day, no man or woman for that matter, is an island!!

The sad part of our society, no matter how far flung we maybe, is that we aren't given choices unlike our more liberal Western counterparts. So in all honesty, I do believe that your friend has decided to call it quits to save some vestige of her pride to move on with her life.

Why do men and women court anyway???? What is the culmination of such a courtship???? Can you search your soul and answer me truthfully first????? I find it amusing when people decided to all it quits and they put a brave front and say they've decided to remain friends! The next thing I know, they both marry absolute, total strangers and move on????? Does any of this make sense to your ahem, liberated sense????

Delve beneath the sarcasm and you come up with the essence of truth Pa!! I do believe she saw no point in waiting for someone who was obviously oblivious to her needs and rush!! For women, age is indeed a fear factor to be seen with a male whom she could never claim as life partner one day!! So, she decided to leave!

So, there I've said it!! What do you have to say???? :)

jaiganes
2nd March 2005, 03:41 PM
Niro wrote:

Why do men and women court anyway???? What is the culmination of such a courtship???? Can you search your soul and answer me truthfully first?????
My honest answer. Any courtship that is not aimed at marriage/wedding is a collosal waste of TIME! There need not be any counselling required at the end. Maybe a farewell party is more appropriate. :)

scorpio
2nd March 2005, 03:52 PM
Akash - In no way would I see human feelings and their bonding as mere jokes, Pa!! For at the end of the day, no man or woman for that matter, is an island!!

Why do men and women court anyway???? What is the culmination of such a courtship???? Can you search your soul and answer me truthfully first????? I find it amusing when people decided to all it quits and they put a brave front and say they've decided to remain friends! The next thing I know, they both marry absolute, total strangers and move on????? Does any of this make sense to your ahem, liberated sense????

Niro,

Well said!! Yeah, being a woman does have its own limitations..again the 'naalu per' factor!

Sandeep
2nd March 2005, 04:57 PM

Niro,

Well said!! Yeah, being a woman does have its own limitations..again the 'naalu per' factor!

You ladies seems to be from couple of generation back. The limitations may be valid in small towns and villages but not in big cities. Akash's story is bangalore based, right?

Here people (girls/boys) break up for the silliest of reasons.

As far as advice to Akash. Be casual with her, dont go with all that old boyfriend air and then slowly but surely things will be fine.

scorpio
2nd March 2005, 05:50 PM
[quote="Sandeep"]

You ladies seems to be from couple of generation back. The limitations may be valid in small towns and villages but not in big cities. Akash's story is bangalore based, right?

Here people (girls/boys) break up for the silliest of reasons.

quote]

Sandeep,

Break up for silliest reasons might happen, but, after 6 years of courtship do u believe silly things will matter? If the love has remained strong for 6 full years, then, it should be deep and strong. Men might fall into love many times and get out without deep scars. But, a woman thinks 100 times before falling into love and remains very committed ( keep infatuation out of this pls.) If she is loyal to the relationship for a long time and then calls off, something must have put her off in a very big way! :cry:

I sincerely feel Niro is right.

nirosha sen
2nd March 2005, 07:13 PM
Sandeep - Let me tell you a story that happened to a close relative of mine. From Kerala, he moves to big, bad Bombay. There he meets and falls for a sweet and lovely Goanese Catholic girl and courts her for 7 years. In the meantime, Ammeh and Achan at home do not know a thing of course! But the girl's family have been very cordial with him and in fact as her boyfriend he gets invited into their family home for meals and even weekends!!

One fine day, Ammeh and Achan get wind of the courtship in Bombay and confront their precious Monney and he guess what, the spineless one merely shrugs and says she's nobody to him!! Ammeh throws a tantrum and says she would not accept anybody out of Kerala or the Nair community and gives an immediate ultimatum to end the relationship. He does in such a short span, comes home and marries Ammeh's choice from Kerala and that's the end of it!!

So much for Mr Broadminded and remaining friends with the old flame!! Jilted her out of the blue for no fault of hers!! God alone, what could have happened to her as she had stopped corresponding with me since..... :(

Akash
2nd March 2005, 07:22 PM
Thankz for all!!

Niro, actually i have beeb waiting for her to complete her Higher studies. I know the reason well and its entirely different.. Though its not that silly as Sandeep said.... its Mutual.

What i bothered was y she has to feel guilty and how to make her out of it!!

Now i can say yr kerala storry and all other stuff :) :)

Akash
2nd March 2005, 07:24 PM
Niro, y your avatar is very sad?? what happen to yr previous avatar of Aish showing her Biceps?? Raghu(Fitness freak!!) wud hav loved that avatar??

nirosha sen
3rd March 2005, 06:17 AM
okay Akash : Feel free to pm me if you have more questions Pa!! In the meantime, enjoy another pose from Ash from the gamut of my collection!! :D

Querida
3rd March 2005, 08:50 AM
Niro ayyo I like Aishu from before that was a classic pic....so appease me and Akaasu (may i use that or no?) and pick another pic please! This looks like Ayishu has on a shiny neck brace! (oh but if you like it then of course don't change it hell or high water) :)

Querida
3rd March 2005, 08:55 AM
Dear Dr. Niro,
I have a problem a certain one of my very best friend she has a serious relationship that her family don't know about...her and the guy are family friends and are planning to get married but i also know her family pretty well...what to say if they ask if i had known all this time about them....why i said nothing :(

lordstanher
3rd March 2005, 08:59 AM
This looks like Ayishu has on a shiny neck brace!

Not to mention too heavy make-up as well.... :P
I agree the first(?) image was much better......but neways, to each their own!

jaiganes
3rd March 2005, 09:33 AM
Q wrote:

I have a problem a certain one of my very best friend she has a serious relationship that her family don't know about...her and the guy are family friends and are planning to get married but i also know her family pretty well...what to say if they ask if i had known all this time about them....why i said nothing
expose your friend and enjoy the ensuing hungaama!!! :lol:
serious advice: stay back and pretend as if it doesn't bother you. If your friend and family kiss and make up, its good for them. If they fight about the whole stuff, then sit back place bets and see who wins. u dont have to participate in the World war 3 of morons in any way. you have better things like posting in the hub and laughing at a joke per day thread.

Shekhar
3rd March 2005, 09:59 AM
Dear Dr. Niro,
I have a problem a certain one of my very best friend she has a serious relationship that her family don't know about...her and the guy are family friends and are planning to get married but i also know her family pretty well...what to say if they ask if i had known all this time about them....why i said nothing :(

Querida... you have said "I have a problem..". You should have said "I am inviting a problem.." :) :P

Querida
3rd March 2005, 10:05 AM
harsh but true JG and Shekhar thanx...still i feel bad i really am attached to her and don't want anything to happen badly but i also don't want to be blamed for responsibility and lose our friendship...Dr. Niro what is your diagnosis?

blahblah
3rd March 2005, 11:00 AM
harsh but true JG and Shekhar thanx...still i feel bad i really am attached to her and don't want anything to happen badly but i also don't want to be blamed for responsibility and lose our friendship...Dr. Niro what is your diagnosis?

My experience is that a little bit of tact solves the problem.After myself and my then friend[now,wife ofcourse :wink: ],committed to each other for marriage,I called up my mother and presented it this way,

"Amma,I have a wedding proposal with a girl working in our company.It comes from the Boss' wife and her Aunt[They both supported us].She is honest,good looking and GOD FEARING[meaning even God fears her :lol: ].She appears to be a goodgirl altogether and of great character.Honestly,since I have to get married one day,I don't mind getting married to her.She will understand myself and the nature of my job as she was working with us.I would like you to say,'yes',but if you don't, my love for you will not be lesser" :wink: .

At this,my mother said,"If you are happy,why should I object?You know what is good for you.Ask her to come to Kerala for Christmas and we will meet her parents". 8)

Most parents in this era believe in their children and their ability to make decisions.Parents are not as conservative as they used to be 50 years ago.Don't put it as a love marriage if you can,and that looks better,specially if the prposal comes from a respectable character[find someone to support you].Put it in such away that it doesn't offend your parents.After all they are bound to be offended when they see someone else has stolen the heart of their little child. :wink:

So Q, ask your friend to follow this.Force her to be honest with her parents.Otherwise you may find yourself in a tight spot one day :? .

Sandeep
3rd March 2005, 11:44 AM
Most practical advice BlahBlah

Thats what is called experience !!!

Sandeep
3rd March 2005, 11:48 AM
Parents most often oppose because they feel as they are loosing their dear son (esp. mother). I feel even fights between MIL and DIL is largely bcoz of this.

Its always said, best way to avoid conflict is to make the other person say what you want them to say.

nirosha sen
3rd March 2005, 03:05 PM
:thumbsup: Yup, Blah-Blah has given very sound advice Pa!!

Querida : Do try to speak to your friend and speak-up about your queasiness of being in this tight spot. That way, she'll understand how harrowing it must be for you too.

And if the parents still persist in nailing you to the wall, just say,you had preferred to have it out of the horse's mouth and not thru a 3rd person like you! Friend or no friend, Pa!!

nirosha sen
3rd March 2005, 03:09 PM
Okay, if you guys still want another change of Avataar Pa!! :wink: , let me know! Don't be shy now!! :D

Cinefan
3rd March 2005, 03:42 PM
Okay, if you guys still want another change of Avataar Pa!! :wink: , let me know! Don't be shy now!! :D

Yes please,change it pronto.You had one exotic pic of Ash yesterday,get it back!

Cinefan
3rd March 2005, 04:00 PM
I see that you have changed after my last post.

This 'Devdas'one is Ok but what you had yesterday was a close up which was real exotic,can't you get that back?

jaiganes
3rd March 2005, 04:03 PM
I am also getting lot of requests to change to the cute little prarie from a different angle pa! but since the prarie is refusing to pose for such picture, you ppl have to adjust to this picture.

Cinefan
3rd March 2005, 04:05 PM
I am also getting lot of requests to change to the cute little prarie from a different angle pa! but since the prarie is refusing to pose for such picture, you ppl have to adjust to this picture.

Why pa,don't you have a better picture pa,if yes use that as your avathar pa. :D

scorpio
3rd March 2005, 04:58 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Roshan
3rd March 2005, 05:15 PM

haiyyO haiyyO ... :(vadivEl style-il padikkavum :lol: )

nirosha sen
3rd March 2005, 06:27 PM
Okay! Hope the black/white avataar is okay with everyone for now. Next week I'll change back to Paru of Devdas, okay???? :D

Raghu
3rd March 2005, 08:09 PM
Okay! Hope the black/white avataar is okay with everyone for now. Next week I'll change back to Paru of Devdas, okay???? :D

arRe Aunty ji, Aiye Aiye, Ke say ho?, Tikke :D

Any Aish Picture is gorgeously awesomely exotically beautifully amazing 8) :)

Right, this is a serious problem of mine, I am too Hygienic, I wash my hands far too much, I don't like any body touching my keyboard, mouse, monitor or anything that belongs to me, if they do, I clean the equipment antiseptic wipes, until my hands hurt and go and wash my hands 8 times!, I don't eat outside, I don't hold onto anything in the bus/trains, incase they may have germs, this is seriously controlling my life, please help aunty ji :cry: :cry: :cry:

Raghu
3rd March 2005, 09:49 PM
[quote=Querida]

GOD FEARING[meaning even God fears her :lol: ].. :lol:
it's same every where pal, Penai Kandal Peiyum nadungum-nu summava sonnaga :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Shekhar
3rd March 2005, 10:04 PM
Right, this is a serious problem of mine, I am too Hygienic, I wash my hands far too much, I don't like any body touching my keyboard, mouse, monitor or anything that belongs to me, if they do, I clean the equipment antiseptic wipes, until my hands hurt and go and wash my hands 8 times!, I don't eat outside, I don't hold onto anything in the bus/trains, incase they may have germs, this is seriously controlling my life, please help aunty ji :cry: :cry: :cry:

Raghu,
Have you committed any murder?!!! :lol: :lol:
Just asking, because Lady Macbeth did..atleast indirectly.... :P :P

Raghu
3rd March 2005, 10:29 PM

Raghu,
Have you committed any murder?!!! :lol: :lol:
Just asking, because Lady Macbeth did..atleast indirectly.... :P :P

Shekhar Bhaiya, Aiye Aiye

ithu serious-ana viyathi pa

Querida
4th March 2005, 05:49 AM
Raghu i did not know it was this serious... :( i hate to alarm you but it sounds like OCD..obsessive compulsive disorder...please seek some help before it gets worse enough to prevent you from living your life normally...it probably stems from anxiety, stress but do please get some help! Seek a consultation...you've already realized that it is a problem that the first step :!: :!:

nirosha sen
4th March 2005, 07:16 AM
I'll second what Q says, Pa!! I think you do indeed need to see a doctor over this.

But having been to India myself, I'm not surprised at your aversion either! Sorry to hurt Indians out there! But honestly, I found many places filthy! Even famous restaurants like Saravana Bhavan's had a hideously smelling toilet, Pa!! Washing my hands there was such a torture that I ran out holding my nausea!

Even in M'sia, we do have bad public areas, but our plus point is lots of water, Pa!! For now, drought is unheard of here. One reason why M'sians splash abt too much water, I think.

Querida
4th March 2005, 07:38 AM
hmmm Dr. Niro i thought Raghu lived in England, isn't that right Raghu? Hell we i think we all more about you Raghu then what we know about each other...that's some good confidence to share around :thumbsup:

scorpio
4th March 2005, 09:59 AM
Raghu,

I remember a thread opened by you where u have discussed about this problem of yours loooooooooong back in the old hub. I think someone did tell you this means OCD and u require medical assistance. Did you consult someone and still not out of it? It is time to seek proper medical advice, we need 'stars' like you to entertain by acting not by washing hands!

Thank God, you don't live in Chennai! :lol:

jaiganes
4th March 2005, 11:43 AM
Raghu ! chumma buruda vidaadheenga!
This is a problem with our ppl. They should not see one English movie, they get affected by that. Our friend raghu got to see "Aviator" and immediately started thinking of himself as Howard hughes. Or worser still he might have seen "As Good As it gets" and has started dreaming of himself as Jack Nicholson.
Give some time before he sees next movie, he will be back to normal. :lol:
ps: just because niro aunty has the avatar like that, all these ppl are suddenly getting afflicted mentally and posting. Niro ji, try changing your avatar to our eternally famous Bindhughosh and see where these ppl go.... :wink:

Shakthiprabha.
4th March 2005, 12:07 PM
This is a problem with our ppl. They should not see one English movie, they get affected by that. Our friend raghu got to see "Aviator" and immediately started thinking of himself as Howard hughes. Or worser still he might have seen "As Good As it gets" and has started dreaming of himself as Jack Nicholson.
ps: just because niro aunty has the avatar like that, all these ppl are suddenly getting afflicted mentally and posting. Niro ji, try changing your avatar to our eternally famous Bindhughosh and see where these ppl go.... :wink:

Even before this thread started, raghu, sometimeback in old hub, had spoken about this obsession he had. Many of us had given suggestions too.

Too soon to come to conclusions !!!

I am sure most hubbers ARE SENSIBLE enough, to address their problems to nirosha, even if she has bindughosh avtar, because hubbers value a person's attitude and NOT THEIR AVTAR OR LOOKS, which may or may not be misleading.

Raghu,

Sad tht u still have not gotten over the prob :(

jaiganes
4th March 2005, 12:31 PM
Raghu !
i apologise if I have hurt you in anyway with my playful comments. Also I request Dr.Niro to disregard these comments pa.
Sorry everyone.

nirosha sen
4th March 2005, 01:31 PM
:lol: I'm sure Raghu appreciates the ribbing in addition to his problem, Pa!! Either way, he has to see a doctor for this. Obsession of any kind has to be treated by the experts, Pa!!

Raghu
4th March 2005, 04:41 PM
Raghu i did not know it was this serious... :( i hate to alarm you but it sounds like OCD..obsessive compulsive disorder...please seek some help before it gets worse enough to prevent you from living your life normally...it probably stems from anxiety, stress but do please get some help! Seek a consultation...you've already realized that it is a problem that the first step :!: :!:,

It is very serious I am afraid :cry: , and yes, I am seeing a Doctor, but apparently, it may take unto 6 months, I am going to be on anti-depressant tablets :cry:

nirosha sen
4th March 2005, 04:44 PM
You have my sympathies, Pa! Never mind, just ride out the storm for the time being. Everytime you feel depressed, just tune in here, we are all here to support and comfort you, Pa!! :)

All the best Raghu!! :D

blahblah
4th March 2005, 05:08 PM
Raghu,don't mind.This is not such an uncommon problem.Anyway it is better to be obsessed with cleanliness than being unclean like some of us. :wink:

Raghu
4th March 2005, 05:58 PM
hmmm Dr. Niro i thought Raghu lived in England, isn't that right Raghu? Hell we i think we all more about you Raghu then what we know about each other...that's some good confidence to share around :thumbsup:,

Yes I do live in England, Miss the Olden(1970-1980) Srilanka Badly though :cry:

Raghu
4th March 2005, 06:05 PM

Even before this thread started, raghu, sometimeback in old hub, had spoken about this obsession he had. Many of us had given suggestions too.

Too soon to come to conclusions !!!

I am sure most hubbers ARE SENSIBLE enough, to address their problems to nirosha, even if she has bindughosh avtar, because hubbers value a person's attitude and NOT THEIR AVTAR OR LOOKS, which may or may not be misleading.

Raghu,

Sad tht u still have not gotten over the prob :(

well said, I could not have said it better, you are a true friend indeed :thumbsup:

Raghu
4th March 2005, 06:10 PM
Raghu,

I remember a thread opened by you where u have discussed about this problem of yours loooooooooong back in the old hub. I think someone did tell you this means OCD and u require medical assistance. Did you consult someone and still not out of it? It is time to seek proper medical advice, we need 'stars' like you to entertain by acting not by washing hands!

Thank God, you don't live in Chennai! :lol:

Thank you Scorpio, I am seeing GP now, but it does take lot of will power to get over it.

Regarding filming, it's going OK, real hard work, I thought I could dance, tillI met the choreographer :lol: , soon will be acting in a Hindi moview called 'London Wallah' 8)

nirosha sen
5th March 2005, 11:56 AM
You're an actor Raghu???? Well, I must say I am most honoured!! I try to put up children's play in my spare time!! So, I must say this is a rare privilege Pa!!

On the downside, I'm sure it's real hard for you to concentrate without this washing trouble you have! You remind me of a TV serial I watch called Monk, starring Tony Shalhoub! Ever watch it???? :)

Raghu
7th March 2005, 08:25 PM
arRe Aunty ji, :D

I like your previous Avatar, the closeup of Aish Face 8) :thumbsup:

You're an actor Raghu????

Well, Yes, Nearly completing my First tamil film, One hindi film is on offer 8)

Well, I must say I am most honoured!! I try to put up children's play in my spare time!! So, I must say this is a rare privilege Pa!!

Er, I am still a human being like all of you guys, nothing great about me :?

On the downside, I'm sure it's real hard for you to concentrate without this washing trouble you have! You remind me of a TV serial I watch called Monk, starring Tony Shalhoub! Ever watch it???? :) :cry: :cry:

blahblah
8th March 2005, 02:54 PM
:cry: :cry:[/quote]

Oho!Trying to be humble with great difficulty? :evil: :lol:

By the way,Raghu try to act only in Hindi movies and not in the Tamil ones,or else you may fall out of favour with some Hindi ladkas :lol: :wink: .

nirosha sen
8th March 2005, 08:17 PM
So tell us more abt your acting career Raghu???? How have you managed to control your washing habits to date??? Do the others notice it too????

We are all rooting for your new role in the movie Pa!! Valthukal!!

Raghu
13th March 2005, 05:50 PM
:cry: :cry:

Oho!Trying to be humble with great difficulty? :evil: :lol:

By the way,Raghu try to act only in Hindi movies and not in the Tamil ones,or else you may fall out of favour with some Hindi ladkas :lol: :wink: .

er, I do think I am extremley humble, extremley light headed and straight forward :lol: :wink:

yeh, J.Abraham, Salman Khan & Madhavan are going to have to fight hard with me to win the ladukees 8) :lol: :lol:

Raghu
13th March 2005, 05:57 PM
So tell us more abt your acting career Raghu???? How have you managed to control your washing habits to date??? Do the others notice it too????

We are all rooting for your new role in the movie Pa!! Valthukal!!

Hi Aunty ji, I was doing modelling before, that's how I got into acting, but I am more interested in singing than acting, I am Crazy Dr.SPB fan :thumbsup: 8)

but nowadays, I am finding philosophy far more interesting than this mundane world!!!

er, I only wash my hands b4 I eat, I try and not to touch anything whilst I am out, but I am cutting down on this , by the help of 'Om Namashivaya Mantra' 8) :thumbsup:

vartaa

seonaid
18th March 2005, 08:41 PM
hi niro this is testing--- see i can get thro'
atha.

Deep_Secrets
24th March 2005, 07:25 AM
Love this topic :D ...thank you sweet aunty for starting it...

Well, I might as well state my problem,Pa :P

Once upon a time, I was fat. Too too, excessively fat...and people would honour me by calling me by name of the late Humpty Dumpty(Who's that :? )....So I started a diet that consisted of not eating....Now I am thin(not EXCESSIVELY(am I spelling that right?))...and now, unexpectedly, people like my mom are saying that I am way too thin and they'd rather see me 'healthy :wink: '...now I have been ordered to put on a few pounds and I don't want to do that because I'll become ugliously obtuse :shock:(loosing weight and gaining,loosing and gaining, not healthy. Dangerous, don't play around with this stuff :twisted:) .... :cry: ....what do I do? :huh:

Roshan
24th March 2005, 08:09 AM
d_s,

The place where you can get a good advice for your problem is in the Indian food section. Contact dev there. Check this link;

http://forumhub.lunarpages.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=2216&start=135

nirosha sen
24th March 2005, 10:31 AM
Yup, sounds like a good thread for advice, Pa!! Do give healthy eating a resounding yes! Compared to South Beach or Atkins, I do believe a bit of everything in moderation is the key to good eating and health.

Excessive dieting would take its toll on the elasticity of our skin, too! Too much loose skin would be dangling around the frame, Pa!

A good role model to emulate would be Oprah Winfrey!! See how great she looks in her recent shows????!!!! Good food, plenty of water and yes Bob Greene as her Guru, sigh........

Another pc of advice, would be to give food that pushes up the metabolism a good try. That way, you wouldn't get tired while giving that Stairmaster a good work-out!

Oh, if you could join a class like Pilates, I'd say, 'Go ahead and make a date, Pa!!!!" They give you that hour-glass figure to die for!! :D

To your good health, Deep!! :wink:

Deep_Secrets
24th March 2005, 01:23 PM
I'll read through it thoroughly later....thanks!!! But the problem is, I don't live in India :shock: :shock: :shock:

Would you care to send me Indian food since I'll have to go on an Indian diet? :lol2: ....Or can I use the food on my planet, (which is Hindian LooneyTunes, BlahBlah,) :? :? :?

Deep_Secrets
24th March 2005, 01:24 PM
hour-glass figure to die for!!

Wouldn't that be a little toooooo thin a waist :shock: :shock: :shock: ? I mean, the hour-glasses I have met are so stick- figure-like thin in the middle....Maybe they went on the wrong diet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deep_Secrets
24th March 2005, 01:59 PM
Cinefan wrote....
Why pa :shock: ,don't you have a better picture pa :shock: ,if yes use that as your avathar pa :shock: . :D[/quote]

Has the disease found a way in here too :shock: :shock: :shock: ....Watch out everybody,,,,,its creeping in slowly and s l o o w l y and s l o o o w l y..... :roll: :roll: :roll: ....

(totally off-topic but has anyone noticed how when the eyes in the rolleye icon freeze and the icon looks crosseyed? Its so cute...watch for it. I wish they'll make more icons :roll:)

nirosha sen
24th March 2005, 07:12 PM
You don't eat Indian food at home??? No problem!! American food has enough and more choices anyhow! Particularly Californian salads, Pa!! What a grand spread!!!! 8)

And oh! Don't ever give up on those scrumptious grainy bread selections you have over there! I never missed Indian food, when I binged on them Pa!! And Mexican food is the next best thing that had me salivating after Thai food!!

Enjoy! :wink:

Deep_Secrets
25th March 2005, 02:55 AM
You don't eat Indian food at home??? No problem!! American food has enough and more choices anyhow! Particularly Californian salads, Pa!! What a grand spread!!!! 8)

And oh! Don't ever give up on those scrumptious grainy bread selections you have over there! I never missed Indian food, when I binged on them Pa!! And Mexican food is the next best thing that had me salivating after Thai food!!

Enjoy! :wink:

Actually, I am a Paki amidst all of you nice Indian poeple in this Hub :wink: ......And I am not planning on leaving either so save your breath :twisted:

nirosha sen
25th March 2005, 07:04 AM
:rotfl: Good one, Munney!!!

So, what did I tell you abt all that bread, Pa????!!!!

Anyway, I love Pakistani food particularly if Punjabi Pakis cooked - a lot of them have restaurants here in M'sia. Absolutely scrumptious food, Pa!! :wink:

Deep_Secrets
25th March 2005, 12:43 PM
My diet mostly consists of grain...you know how pakis are, roti, naan, chapati, and everything else like that. :roll:....so my body receives a good amount of grain :D :D :D

I've never tasted Punjabi food and I suppose it wouldn't be any different from what I have except maybe they have a different way of putting stuff together, cooking it, and gobbling it up. Like maybe, they mix apple with potatoes :? ??Hmm? So how's their food? :?

Oh and they locked down Question to Nirosha :cry: :cry: :cry: ....

nirosha sen
25th March 2005, 05:18 PM
Not to worry abt being locked out of the other thread. Just pose your questions here!!

Anyway, I would certainly give Pilates a go as it's good for muscle toning! :wink:

Aren't you Punjabi too??? :shock:

Deep_Secrets
26th March 2005, 02:16 AM
Not to worry abt being locked out of the other thread. Just pose your questions here!!

Anyway, I would certainly give Pilates a go as it's good for muscle toning! :wink:

Aren't you Punjabi too??? :shock:

No. Hmm....lets see, Punjabi's are mostly Lahoris but I am not a Lahori, I came from the Peshawari side...they call us Pathan because every Khan is Pathan and the majority of Khan's reside in Peshawar (NWFP) which is North-West Frontier Province. :)

Deep_Secrets
26th March 2005, 09:15 AM
My other problem...Addiction :shock: ...to this Hub :shock: :shock: :shock: ..What to do? :cry: :cry: :cry:

nirosha sen
26th March 2005, 10:39 AM
:lol: I'd say stick around, Pa!! We'd love to have you around here! We are good people here!

Hmm...Pathan, huh???? Like Imran Khan!!!(oh gorgeous!! :D ) Good, good!! I have a friend who hails from NWFP too. But she's Hinko from Dehra Ismail? Perhaps you might know the places there better.

She's light of skin and blue of eyes and a total dear! Only problem for her is, she's eldest to 12 other siblings, Pa!! Dear, dear, Imtiaz!! So much responsibility!

Deep_Secrets
26th March 2005, 11:13 AM
Niro wrote...Only problem for her is, she's eldest to 12 other siblings, Pa!! Dear, dear, Imtiaz!! So much responsibility!...

That's a common problem in the Muslim World :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dehra Ismail, yes I've heard of it.

I don't know much about Pakistan as I was born in America and spent most of my life here...I only visited Pakistan 3 times and that for short stays....I'd say 15 years in America and the rest three in Pakistan. :)

blahblah
26th March 2005, 12:32 PM
Oh yourself a Pakistani!There is some deep secret after all! :lol:

As for the hub addiction,well we all share the problem! :cry:

I ask you for a favour,ie,bring in more Pakistani friends to the history and culture section of this hub and offer yourself as a bait so that we can stop fighting between ourselves! Please,the unity of this country is at stake! :lol: :lol: Let us drink your blood first and then our compatriots'. :wink: :roll:

Deep_Secrets
26th March 2005, 01:41 PM
Oh yourself a Pakistani!There is some deep secret after all! :lol:

As for the hub addiction,well we all share the problem! :cry:

I ask you for a favour,ie,bring in more Pakistani friends to the history and culture section of this hub and offer yourself as a bait so that we can stop fighting between ourselves! Please,the unity of this country is at stake! :lol: :lol: Let us drink your blood first and then our compatriots'. :wink: :roll:

There's more to my id than just that :twisted: ....

Haha...Well then, :twisted: do you stay attached to it all the way into the ungodly hours of night? :twisted: ....I am here till 3, sometimes 4 too :cry: and am getting bags under my eyes :cry: ...I hope I don't start visiting the hub in dreams too :shock: :shock: :shock:....

What a strategy :clap: ...So I'll be the 'Monkey in the middle :cry: ...Well, I'd say that none of my friends are lenient and tolerant as I. I'll certainly try :wink: ...

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 05:21 PM
Has everyone gone problem-free suddenly? :shock: :shock: :shock:

nirosha sen
29th March 2005, 03:45 AM
No Pa!! :lol: They've all opened up separate threads just for their problems alone!! Now, I have to make house calls!!!! :lol:

Yudhajit
30th March 2005, 09:53 AM
HI all,

I am new to this thread. i had posted one query in "Habits you want to get rid of" thread

"Doing everything in the last minitue"

Starting from my school, college days, i do study before the exams,
even now i am working for a delivarable, but i couldn't concentrate on it, i don't know why, but i am doing 7 days task in 3 hrs concentration work. i get concentration only when my adrenalin is on. that is at the last time. i couldn't i do it before and relax.. i don't know.

But scorpio akka said, post in Dear Nero column.

Yudhajit thambi engira Dindigul mani,

Doing things at the last moment is not new to me either but if it has become your habit, pl. post your query in -Dear Niro column, you'll be showered with advices and solutions that you'll postpone it till the last moment to read!!
Aama, akkava-adapavigala, ithu maadhiri ethanai peru kelambirukeenga

it would be of great help If anyone who can guide me to get rid of this.

Nandri,
Mani

jaiganes
30th March 2005, 10:13 AM
Yudhajit!
I suffer from the same thing. But I am much better off now and this persists only with respect to certain domesting chores, which I accumulate and do on Saturdays. Professionally, if you are working in a big organization, there will be no one to keep reminding u of deadlines. If u are in a small organization, then meetings that leads organize can get you focussed. I kicked this habit with the help of a good manager. She always insisted on escalating issues before they come and slap us in the last moment. Thanks to her, today even if a small bit of work is assigned, I am able to concentrate the due time and finish. Always hyping up worst case scenario and reaffirming it in the sub conscious works. Positively, taking the work assigned as a challenge and finishing it b4 the deadline and making the manager hurry to get u more work is also a good thing to do. The incentives in this case would be a care free weekend, which you can then spend it to the fullest or better still catch up with long term goals that u had set, say a language class or a Taek won doo class or simply playing cricket with your friends.

dev
30th March 2005, 10:20 AM
[/quote]"Doing everything in the last minitue"[quote]

I believe that this happens only when U r not very interested in what U r doing but r obliged to do it... Am I right???...

Akash
30th March 2005, 10:53 AM
JG,

that was really good explanation.... thankz for sharing...

dev,

Its not just lack of interest... most the time its like bit over confidence too, by thinking "any way we can make it by the time!!"

Badri
30th March 2005, 10:55 AM
Reminds me of what a colleague once told me

The Japanese came up with a methodology called J.I.T - Just In Time
Indians came up with their own and it is called S.H.I.T - Some How In Time

So don't worry, Akash...it is part of our Indian psyche! It is what being Indian is all about! :lol: :lol:

Akash
30th March 2005, 11:03 AM
The Japanese came up with a methodology called J.I.T - Just In Time
Indians came up with their own and it is called S.H.I.T - Some How In Time :rotfl:

jaiganes
30th March 2005, 11:19 AM
very funny badri!! :rotfl:

I had a different expansion for the acronym S.H.I.T.
Most of my deep thinking was spent in the toilet(in early days) and I came up with this expansion
Spiritual High In Toilet.

:rotfl:
:wink:

Yudhajit
30th March 2005, 06:12 PM
Thanks JG.. really a good reply :)

nirosha sen
30th March 2005, 08:37 PM
:D Boy, glad to see so many helping hands to help out Yudhajit Pa!!

Yudha - Ever tried mind-mapping??? Apart from a desk organiser or even a simple check list Pa!! You haven't run out of these options yet, have you????

If you haven't tried em, then do! A to do list could be so much fun, if we innovate something new to keep ourselves reminded, Pa!! :wink:

Yudhajit
31st March 2005, 09:22 AM
Hello thanks for your kind reply, :)

Apart from a desk organiser or even a simple check list Pa!! You haven't run out of these options yet, have you????

I have tried all these things, whatever you are telling are the external factors to infulence us, but JG analysed that internal factor to infulence us.

Yeah it will be good if we innovate something new !! :)

Yudhajit
6th April 2005, 11:59 AM
Y no activity for past 4 days ?

Badri
6th April 2005, 12:01 PM
Because everyone is happy, and no agonies??

Really, Yudhajit, you sound like an undertaker who felt sad as he hadn't had good business for a week!!!

nirosha sen
6th April 2005, 03:23 PM
:huh: well Yudha, what can I say, Pa!! Everyone who has problems is now opening up their own threads, so it's so much easier to just browse and pay house-calls, I reckon!!

Anyway, if you have anything I or the rest like kind Badri here, just tap those key on your PC, we'd be more than happy to help out, if possible! :wink:

Yudhajit
6th April 2005, 05:06 PM
you sound like an undertaker who felt sad as he hadn't had good business for a week!!!

Really its not like that. I just want the thread to pour more solutions on the problems raised.

if you have anything I or the rest like kind Badri here, just tap those key on your PC, we'd be more than happy to help out, if possible!

Dear Niro, there is no end of for the list of problem, but the priority does matter. I have another problem "curious to learn things".
Not one thing in particular, everything that is the problem, resultant in NULL finally. I have lot of interests in science advancements, reading that kind of books, have interests in history read a lot have to read lot more, have interest and care to refine politics, very very interested in religion, Thevaram, thiruvasagam & lot, technically reading because of am signal processing engineer, interested to know about Siddhas and lot. These interests really masks and slow down my progress towards goal, i really don't what is my goal, because i have many. Now you can understand the problem.

Don't think, "Periya Kuzhappavathia" irrpan pola irruke :lol:

nirosha sen
6th April 2005, 05:22 PM
Hmm...yours is just quest for knowledge????! :shock: Why is that mystifying???? It's wonderful that you are exploring so much on your own. It's all part and parcel of self-enrichment, isn't it???? Nothing like learning everything thru self-discovery, Yudha!!

As for the topics you have raised, there are indeed many kind souls here who are erudite in those subjects : Blah-Blah, Badri, Surya, Geno, Shekhar, etc!! Hope they do peek in, to lend a hand with your queries, Pa!!

And please don't look at them as problems!! The world is chockful of consternation as it is!! :D

Badri
7th April 2005, 05:11 AM
Come come, when did the desire to learn ever become a problem for anyone? In fact, it is the lack of innate curiosity that should be a problem.

As far as your interests to learn new things go, well, there are so many resources on the internet available for use. Besides, even if you randomly meader through the many threads the hub has generated, chances are you'd find enough to keep you busy for several days...

If there is anything in particular you want to know about, well, you can always ask, and as Niro has rightly said, someone or the other is bound to come up with answers pa...this Hub is sheltering more genuises than the Nobel Commitee has ever examined!! :lol:

scorpio
13th April 2005, 10:25 AM
This is not an agony but would like to invite suggestions from those who can. Couldn't find a suitable thread and hence posting here thinking Niro will echuuse me!

I'll be re-painting my home this summer and wish to know which color is suitable for what room - living, dining, kitchen, study, bedroom etc etc. I remember reading the reasons behind choosing specific colours for certain rooms but couldn't recall. If any of you can give yr suggestions supported by reasons, you're welcome! :)

nirosha sen
27th May 2005, 06:58 PM
Considering a lot of heart to heart that's taking place behind the scenes lately, the Agony Aunt is hereby back in business, Pa!!

Yes???? Who's next?????? And what's the problem???? If not me, somebody else would come willingly to your rescue!! :D

NOV
28th May 2005, 06:20 AM
I'll be re-painting my home this summer and wish to know which color is suitable for what room - living, dining, kitchen, study, bedroom etc etc. I remember reading the reasons behind choosing specific colours for certain rooms but couldn't recall. If any of you can give yr suggestions supported by reasons, you're welcome! :)

Basically colours can be warm or cool. So, you should choose the colours according to your needs. Some people will want their bedrooms to be with warmth - thus would choose warm colours. Others - especially those without ac's - would want a cool bedroom. :)

My preference would be warm colours for living (to be comfy) and dining areas.
Kitchen, study rooms and other areas where you don't want to get too comfortable, should have cool colours.

OK, what's warm and what's cool?

Red, yellow and all their different shades and hues are warm.
Blue, green and all their different shades and hues are cool.

Rama Yanava
29th May 2005, 04:14 PM
OK, what's warm and what's cool?

Red, yellow and all their different shades and hues are warm.
Blue, green and all their different shades and hues are cool.
Then what about the hot water- is it red or yellow?
The Red Sea and the Yellow River are warm according to NOV!
When you fell blue then you are cool?

ought to be a joke only

dev
29th May 2005, 05:12 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

nirosha sen
30th May 2005, 07:40 AM
:lol: Aptly mirrored my feelings too, Dev!!

scorpio
30th May 2005, 10:53 AM
NOV,

Thanks.. :D

nirosha sen
3rd June 2005, 05:35 PM
Okay - this is based on a private mail sent to me, asking me abt the issue of abortion! How do many of us feel strongly abt it???? Are we for it or against it????

I could have easily started a separate thread of course!! But then again, there appear to be too many stalled threads on all these one liners, folks! So, felt it best to discuss it in the agony thread.

Don't think it's strictly a women's problem since it's all abt procreation. Wonder what the men have to say as well????

Chappani
3rd June 2005, 06:56 PM
Abortion, I hate it... I really don't find any excuse can be given to commit this crime, the crime of killing a Baby.
Its mere ignorance of the people which leads to this, take precauions to prevent this.
The government has to bring about strict laws, and equate aborting with murder...

Chappani
3rd June 2005, 07:03 PM
I personally have comitted this crime.
My wife conceived very soon after after the birth of our first child. We thought it would be difficult to bring along our first child if we go for the second at that time and hence we went for abortion. Even now we feel we have lost one of our child...

nirosha sen
3rd June 2005, 09:15 PM
Thanks for sharing your views, Chappani! And I'm real sorry abt your loss too!!

But I am curious as to how many of us feel abt termination of an early pregnancy though.......

Querida
4th June 2005, 09:15 AM
well Niro...living in such a culture i am truly divided i have interacted with many irresponsible and hedonistic gurls who have gone through abortion because they acted before they thought....and then again i have seen poor children who have to suffer bad parenting at the hands of too young parents....so what to do?
Personally if not for rape or medical reasons such as Chappani's i hate to think of abortion as a backup tool...but of course option is the woman's

I have question for Aunt Agony...how do i learn to look people in the face....i focus on anything but even if i just talking casually especially wth new people...i find it unnerving though i have nothing to hide or feel guilty about...i just cannot focus on eyes...i always quickly look away

nirosha sen
4th June 2005, 10:02 AM
Huh.....welcome to the club, Pa!! Yup, yours truly is equally guilty of it too!!

Eyes being the windows to the soul, have to be carefully masked I'm afraid, but unlike the face which has enough muscles for control, for that shuttered look, eyes are not quite so inscrutable!! :?

The other reason is being cultural! Much as I hate to admit it, western civilisation has not quite erased that sense of discomfort Asians like us feel, when stared in the face! After all we are all told to look with downcast eyes, from the time we become aware of our feminine traits, aren't we????

Mmm.....I wonder if our more intrepid hubbers have something more to add on to this topic, then???? :)

r_kk
4th June 2005, 10:04 AM
Dear Chappani,
I can understand your feeling against abortion... Why you are equating aborting of fetus to murder? Does the fetus have any thinking abilities or feelings such as pains during its early stages of development?

What do you think about killing a animal for food or even killing a insect or taking medicine to kill virus entered in to human body? Do you feel the same?

Querida
4th June 2005, 10:23 AM
sorry Rkk i always respect your well-articulated views but i am too emotional to reply to your view....

Niro that is just it...i have practically grown up in western culture i have no problem walking with my head held high, enjoying looking the world in the face (must be the height factor) and none of my femme family have every commented on such 'proper' etiquette...so i don't know where this sudden downcastness of eyes comes from...how many times have i become more aquainted with ppl's forehead or chin than face...and worse when they go out of their way to catch your eye when speaking.... :(

r_kk
4th June 2005, 10:58 AM
Yah Querida,
It is very emotional subject and view points of every one need not be same. In my life, immediately after my first kid, I had also faced a similar situation and spent days in thinking whether to go for next kid or not. My self and my wife had decided to go for next kid instead of aborting. But such decission may not be simple for many others..

I feel, our chappani need not to equate it to murder and cursing himself, since feeling/sensory organs of fetus starts little later and murder is some what realted to feelings, undergoing tremendous pain and fear about death etc... .

I entered in to this discussion only after seeing the following words.

... crime. The government has to bring about strict laws, and equate aborting with murder...

Through out the world women's rights groups are trying to keep the decission of having baby or aborting as their own individual choice, not forced one by law. Pro-life & Pro-choice is a big subject and matters of individual understanding about life. There are so many issues related to this, particularly for a country like India where population and unexpected preganacies are high.

I just wanted to pass my opinion which is against making laws to control the rights of women. Since it is highly an emotional subject, I will try to keep off from this topic till some one start thread on pro-choice or Pro-life..

Querida
7th June 2005, 01:10 AM
Thank R_kk it's nice to know that you are always ready to rationally go through and explain your pov....as an aside where did you learn to write in such a way? Even now i struggle (much to my prof's chagrin) to put coherently yet eloquently what i mean in words...agony aunty any pointers since you too have professional experience?

nirosha sen
7th June 2005, 02:37 PM
Pointers to write, to an already articulate writer???!!! I'm simply stumped, Pa!! I marvel at your humble request!!! :lol:

Now coming back to your input on abortion - I believe it has to be left an open option to all women, Pa!!

None of us, would like to submit ourselves to any kind of invasive surgery deep into our wombs, I'm sure! But pardon the pun, if it was a necessary evil, I reckon one simply had to go thru with it, regardless of what our conscience dictates!

I believe the problem lies in our lack of education where human sexuality is concerned. It's usually glossed over at many Asian schools, even the West I'm told, due to mainly religious sentiments. Hence, it becomes one of those taboo subjects that's couched in a lot of officious terms in the Science class and dealt with purely, on an academic level. Matter of fact, the Human body is simply treated as much as any other kind of animal body as the rest of the Mammal kingdom! Therefore, unless one makes it into medical school, one doesn't really learn much until one experiments!!

The other is the lack of publicity on our own sexuality in the media. While it appears perfectly okay to have as much cigarette adverts. to be exposed to, the condom or the pill or the IUD hardly ever get a mention!!

In M'sia, it's illegal to advertise any form of contraception as the govt. of the day has it's own agenda in increasing the ethnic population, hence it merely merits a whisper abt it at private clinics!!

Is it any wonder then, if women who do succumb to their freaking hormones, regardless of what faith they profess, to submit to the surgeon's curette to be rid of an unwanted pregnancy, then??? And I haven't even touched on rape victims yet!!! :x

nirosha sen
9th June 2005, 06:01 PM
Before the world is up in arms against Abortionists, one has to clearly understand the need and use of contraception. I wonder how many women out there have any kind of knowledge where their own fertility is concerned???? :roll:

r_kk
10th June 2005, 05:42 AM
[tscii:32eb6b7555]
... R_kk
....as an aside where did you learn to write in such a way? Even now i struggle (much to my prof's chagrin) to put coherently yet eloquently what i mean in words...

... you too have professional experience?

Hi Quarida.
My way of writing…. Frankly I don’t have any special professional writing skills. After my entire schooling in Tamil (with low grade marks in English language), I had lot of difficulties in speaking /writing in English coherently, when I entered in to college. I tried with lot of difficulties to form simple sentences using my limited vocabulary. Later on when I stayed in some places where people have very limited knowledge in English, I tried again to simplify the way I speak, in order to communicate my points effectively. That’s the way I learned to communicate … No other special skills except just expressing my views in simple words.

Even now, I use dictionary once in a while to understand meaning of few words of some of the posts in this hub (even today I had searched for the meaning of “chagrin”!!!). I always consider that language is meant for communication and simple sentences using most commonly used words do much better.
[/tscii:32eb6b7555]

Badri
10th June 2005, 05:49 AM
I still don't see how a woman cannot have a choice in abortion! It is after all a part of herself!! She can choose to carry or not!! It is her privilege! Men don't have to go through the bother of pregnancy and all its associated troubles, and so they can go about saying any thing they want! It is the woman who ultimately have to take a call.

I even reject the right men have over termination of pregnancy. They did their bit and it was business with pleasure for them, if you don't mind my putting it that way. It is the poor woman who has to suffer for the rest of the term! Why shouldn't she have a right to decide?

If both of them want to have a child, that is a different issue. But men, I still believe, don't have a say, if the woman decides otherwise. It is not as though the man has saved up his seed for this special occassion! That is a load of codswallop. He loses nothing at all when a woman decides to terminate "his" child.

nirosha sen
10th June 2005, 07:49 AM
Well said Badri! :D

I'm always of the belief, it is education all the way that holds the key to any kind of control over one's fertility! To terminate or not an unwanted pregnancy should always be the last resort!

But to be honest, most women do so either under duress from the family or male partner or because she simply cannot be left alone by society, which is always too quick to ocstracise the women but not the men!! :x

Badri
10th June 2005, 08:00 AM
Very true, Pa. Half the time, the decision is taken by the males! And then the men browbeat the woman for having done it anyway!

Well, we are certainly a long way still from recognizing human rights, despite all the hullaballoo about it!

I also agree that education and prevention play a vital role in unwanted pregnancies. Of course, medical reasons are a whole different ball game. But if women are properly educated, then they can at least prevent an unwanted pregnancy and not wring their hands in despair afterwards!

Some amount of responsibility for this also devolves upon the men, but then, we are not in Utopia, so men will continue to shirk their responsibilities anyway. So, sadly, it is upto the woman to take care and prevent themselves undergoing all the misery later on.

A moment's precaution is certainly better than 10 months of agony!

pavalamani pragasam
10th June 2005, 08:34 AM
Abortion for medical reasons is in a way a blessing given by medical advancement: a routine scan is taken at an early stage of pregnancy to eliminate the chance of the foetus having any abnormality which is very rare, but definitely possible. My cousin's daughter-in-law had to abort her first-conceived baby because of such a cause.(Afterwards she has borne 2 normal babies). Just to think of the tragedy of being burdened with an abnormal child makes me shudder.

I know I have only reiterated what is unanimously accepted.

As for the predicament we find in real & reel life of raped women becoming pregnant needs careful handling, discreet counselling needed as what is best for the wronged woman; the advice may vary depending on the peculiar nature of each individual situation.

As for unwanted pregnancy in normal healthy marriage due to negligence the couple or either of the partner who is the culprit should be taken to task! Isn't prevention better than cure?

nirosha sen
10th June 2005, 12:11 PM
Well said Pava!! :D Yes, it is prevention that I would advocate in any lesson plans for the young, Pa!! But alas, much of our Science lessons are masked in so much of graphics alone, that it renders it unintelligible, to be equated to real life! I somehow feel, that's where the real tragedy lies!

More often than not, girls particularly, are very rarely put in touch with their emotions and physical selves. I wonder how many schools actually discuss human fertility, the menstrual cycle, pregnancies, contraception and abortion in an open manner without the moral minority going up in arms, against them???!!! :(

Badri
10th June 2005, 12:23 PM
Maybe that is where Mothers come in, Niro!! Where the system fails, family can help!

nirosha sen
10th June 2005, 12:28 PM
Yup, the educated mothers are certainly a help, Pa!! But what abt those who are forever steeped in their old wives tales???!!! All they serve to do is to put the fear of the devil in you, not to mention, a whole lot of false infor., Pa!! :x

pavalamani pragasam
10th June 2005, 02:25 PM
badri is right in pointing out the important role of mothers. Even if they give false info it is with best of intentions; there will come a time when the child is going to know the truth. For example when a child is doing a mischief, some parents warn them that "ummaachchi kaNNa kuththidum"="God will make you blind", which is actually a threat aimed at preventing the child from doing anything bad. Such falsehoods are purely harmless, but quite necessary in discipling the children. So no need for elaborate sex education as such, but some important warnings about erring as the harmones get active are necessary.

pavalamani pragasam
10th June 2005, 03:22 PM
Article in the international news section of today's "Times of India":

[b][u]Termination Generation

More women are opting for abortions for lifestyle reasons & private clinics are lending a helping hand..

"The young nurse sitting in front of me smiles understandingly as I ask for her advice about terminating a child.

Posing as an expectant mother, 12 weeks into her pregnancy, I tell her that a baby simply wouldn't fit in with my hectic career.I provide no other reason and confess it's not my first time. If it all goes ahead, I say, it would be my fourth abortion.

Leaning in towards me, she says reassuringly:'That's what many girls say. You just have to understand that we can't put that on the legal forms. We'll have to say you can't cope.'

I'm shocked. Within two minutes of walking into the Marie Stopes International Centre in Brixton, south London- one of Britain's busiest abortion clinics- a staff member has shown a flippant disregard for abortion laws.

But, more than that, I'm taken aback by her crass cheeriness. This, after all, is a child's life we're supposedly talking about.

It is depressingly transparent why new figures released by the British Pregnancy Advisory Service(BPAS) reinforce fears that women are increasingly having terminations for lifestyle reasons. And private clinics, including BPAS, are making it all too easy.

The figures also shockingly reveal one in three abortions is being carried out on women who have had them before.

- - - -

Some 15 teenage girls and women are waiting to be called for their terminations. Many are quietly weeping, others staring into space.

'It's your choice' and 'We don't judge' are phrases I hear many times. Not once did I experience any sense of caution. Yet surely the 15% rise in abortions since 1983 suggests that the clinics offering such swift, no-questions-asked treatment are partly responsible for the increase? There are now 180,000 abortions a year in Britain.

There is no mention of the health risks. Yet there is evidence women who have abortions are twice as likely to give birth prematurely later."

NM
21st April 2006, 05:54 AM
Aunty retire pannittaangalaa??
Illa...hubbers-ku oru agony-yum illeiyaa?? :roll:

temporary sori-Observer
21st April 2006, 07:26 AM
NM !

eppadi irukkeenga? Enna avathaaraththai maaththitteenga? mudhalil vaaththu irundhathu! Ippa, puRaava, kazhugaannu theriyale, thalaiikku mEle paRakkuthu? :mrgreen:

pavalamani pragasam
21st April 2006, 07:28 AM

NM
21st April 2006, 09:00 AM
NM !

eppadi irukkeenga? Enna avathaaraththai maaththitteenga? mudhalil vaaththu irundhathu! Ippa, puRaava, kazhugaannu theriyale, thalaiikku mEle paRakkuthu? :mrgreen:

TSO!!!!! nallathaan OBSERVE paanurengga!!! nalama?? romba naala aaleiyE kaanOm?? :roll: vaaththu naan vechchenaa?? eppO?? naan ennanavO vechche aana, vaaththi nyaabaghamE illeye :lol: :lol: aama..ithu kazhugu...paranthu kondE thaan iruppEn....baththram, kazhugukku unga avatara romba pidikkum :mrgreen:

NM
21st April 2006, 09:02 AM
:lol:madamku enna orE sirippu?? :roll: :roll: :P

Surya
21st April 2006, 09:06 AM
So I'm guessing Niro Aunty is gone...:(

NM
21st April 2006, 09:21 AM
Surya thambi..

yEn, ungalukku Ethum oru problem irukkaa??
Paravala, intha NM akka kitte solungga....en kitte sonnaa, AA kitte sonna maathiri...naan avanga assisstant :D

Surya
21st April 2006, 09:27 AM
AA.....Alwarpettai Aandavan-a? :? :P

So far nothing akka...:) Finals Stress!! :cry:

temporary sori-Observer
21st April 2006, 09:38 AM
:roll: vaaththu naan vechchenaa?? eppO?? naan ennanavO vechche aana, vaaththi nyaabaghamE illeye :lol: :lol:
[tscii:a628a40853]NM,

þÐìÌ ÓýÉ¡¦Ä þÕó¾ «Å¾¡Ãò¨¾ò¾¡ý ¦º¡ø§Èý.
"¾£Å¡ÅÇ¢ò ¾ûÙÀÊ Å¢¨Ä! þÄźôÀâ͸û! «í¸¡ÊìÌ Å¡Õí¸û" ±ýÀÐ §À¡ø ´Õ ÀȨŠŠ¨¼Ä¡ ÜôÀ¢Î§Á? «Ð ±ýÉ¡îÍ? þó¾ì ¸ØÌ ÀÂÁ¡ þÕìÌÐ :cry: [/tscii:a628a40853]

NM, ithukku munnaale iruntha avathaaraththaiththaan solREn. "deepavaLi thaLLupadi vilai! ilavasa parisugaL! angaadikku vaarungaL" enbathu pOl oru paRavai style-aa kooppidumE? adhu ennaachchu? indha kazhugu bayamaa irukkuthu :cry:

NM
21st April 2006, 09:39 AM
TSO :

Naan intha font padikka miduyaathu inga..... :( atha konjam romanise panni ezhutungalEn...pls pls......ungala naan onnum panna maattEn..... :D

pavalamani pragasam
21st April 2006, 12:40 PM
thalaikku mElE parakkuRa paRavai puRaavaa kazukaannu namma moothaathaiyar chinnam koNdavar miraLuvathai paarththu sirikkaamal irukka mudiyumaa?

azuthu pulamba oru aunty illaatti oru akkaavaa???

NM
21st April 2006, 01:23 PM
madam : :lol: :lol:

thaaikkupin thaaram irukkumbOthu, auntykuppin akka irukka koodathaa :lol: :lol:

TSO : ...naan intha avatara konjam naalaikkupin maaththiduvEn... :D

Alien
21st April 2006, 11:47 PM
AA.....Alwarpettai Aandavan-a? :? :P

:lol: ... Surya .... Itz Agony Aunty ! ..... :wink:

Surya
22nd April 2006, 05:14 AM
Ohh...:P :P :lol: :oops:

Thanks for the clarification Alien! :D :D

temporary sori-Observer
22nd April 2006, 07:07 AM
Aunty retire pannittaangalaa??
Illa...hubbers-ku oru agony-yum illeiyaa?? :roll:

NM,
Aunty retire aagittaangaLaa, enRu kEtka vENdum. Retire paNNittaangaLaa enbathu thavaRu :D :mrgreen:

NM
24th April 2006, 04:18 AM
TSO : :oops: :oops:

enakku Thamizh paadam sollitharuveengala?? :wink: :D
aamaa, yEn ithuna naala aalaiyE kaanOm :roll:

temporary sori-Observer
24th April 2006, 06:50 AM
enakku Thamizh paadam sollitharuveengala?? :wink: :D
aamaa, yEn ithuna naala aalaiyE kaanOm :roll:
NM, Meen kuttikku neendha kaththu kodukkaNumaa? Neenga thaan theLivaa, azhagaa pEsaReengaLE !! :D :clap:
Ithanai naaLaa naan maraththu mEle ukkaarnthirundhEn! :mrgreen:

Hulkster
24th April 2006, 07:09 AM
Ellarum tappa ninaikilae na naan onnu keikalama?....what is this topic about and can someone here explain to me briefly. mikka nandri..:D

pavalamani pragasam
24th April 2006, 07:28 AM
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=2137&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

NM
24th April 2006, 08:37 AM
TSO : :P :D
Neenga vanthu oru post pannlanaa kooda parava illa, just ungal cheerful avatar-a konjam enga kitte kaatrathukaavathu varamla? :D ungal avatar-a paarththathum, enakku thaanaagavE sirippu varuthu :D :D

NOV
24th April 2006, 08:41 AM
ungal avatar-a paarththathum, enakku thaanaagavE sirippu varuthu :D :Dkannaadi amma un idhayam en kannE
un mugam paarththaal en mugam kaattum
deiveega uravu nam uravu

:rotfl:

NM
24th April 2006, 08:44 AM
ungal avatar-a paarththathum, enakku thaanaagavE sirippu varuthu :D :Dkannaadi amma un idhayam en kannE
un mugam paarththaal en mugam kaattum
deiveega uravu nam uravu
:rotfl: :P :evil: :twisted: :hammer: :lol:

pavalamani pragasam
24th April 2006, 08:45 AM
inam inaththOda! :lol: ennaiyum sErththuthaan! enakkum kuttik kurangkin sirippu makizchiyaLikkiRathu! :lol:

NOV
24th April 2006, 08:48 AM
:P :evil: :twisted: :hammer: :lol:NM, summaa solla koodaadhu
you look soooooooo cute ;)

aasai kiliyE
arai kilo puliyE
azhugina thakkaliyE
mEiyura kOzhi ellaam
aaguradhu kariyE
adiyE en arumai thavakalayE

:oops:

NM
24th April 2006, 08:52 AM
madam : baththram, NOV appuram ungalukku yEthavathu solla pOraaru.. :)

NOV : :twisted: enakku 'Aiyooooh'nu irukku :lol: :lol: :oops:

Hulkster
24th April 2006, 09:03 AM
Oh sontha vethanaiyai post pennura topic ah ithu...seri seri....yenukku vethanai vanthonu naan post pennugiraen

NOV
24th April 2006, 09:09 AM
NOV : :twisted: enakku 'Aiyooooh'nu irukku :lol: :lol: :oops:do you know she committed suicide? :shock:

if only she knew someone like our niro.... :roll:

Surya
24th April 2006, 09:17 AM
AARRRGH!! FINALS R DRIVIN ME INSANE!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

NM
24th April 2006, 09:21 AM
NOV : I know..I heard abt it..but I don't feel sorry for her...what's the point of getting involved with a married man and then, when something happens, you selfishly take your own life without even thinking about yr parents?? :twisted: Geram-nya aku!!

NOV
24th April 2006, 09:24 AM
AARRRGH!! FINALS R DRIVIN ME INSANE!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:how far is keezhpaakkam

Surya
24th April 2006, 09:25 AM
If this continues......not very far! :roll: :cry: Point to Point already Bus Service aaramichaachu...

hi
24th April 2006, 09:27 AM
Nov: ungae kindal ku..oru alavae illiya? :huh:

NOV
24th April 2006, 09:42 AM
sorry anjali, didn't realise you were feeling left out :P
but dont worry, I will ask thambi to take care of you. ;)

pavalamani pragasam
24th April 2006, 11:44 AM
Nov is in top form! :lol: And top spirits! :rotfl:

temporary sori-Observer
25th April 2006, 06:07 AM
TSO : :P :D
Neenga vanthu oru post pannlanaa kooda parava illa, just ungal cheerful avatar-a konjam enga kitte kaatrathukaavathu varamla? :D ungal avatar-a paarththathum, enakku thaanaagavE sirippu varuthu :D :D

inam inaththOda! :lol: ennaiyum sErththuthaan! enakkum kuttik kurangkin sirippu makizchiyaLikkiRathu! :lol:
[tscii:7b47f80786] PP, NM, ±ý «Å¾¡ÃòÐìÌ þùÅÇ× Á×Í þÕìÌõÛ ¿¡ý ¸ÉÅ¢Öõ ¿¢¨Éì¸Å¢ø¨Ä! «Å¾¡Ãò¾¢ý ¦À¨Ãì ¸¡ôÀ¡üÚõÀÊ ¿¡ý þô§À¡Ð ¿¼óЦ¸¡ûǧÅñΧÁ!! :mrgreen: [/tscii:7b47f80786]

temporary sori-Observer
25th April 2006, 06:10 AM
:P :evil: :twisted: :hammer: :lol:NM, summaa solla koodaadhu
you look soooooooo cute ;)

aasai kiliyE
arai kilo puliyE
azhugina thakkaliyE
mEiyura kOzhi ellaam
aaguradhu kariyE
adiyE en arumai thavakalayE

:oops:
[tscii:58dec72f11]¿ùÅçº! «ó¾ Á¡¼§Ã¼§Ã ¦ÁõÀ÷¸¦Ç ¸¢ñ¼ø Àñ½ ¬ÃõÀ¢îÍð¼¡, «ó¾ Á¡¼§Ã¼¨Ã ¡á¦Ä ¾Îì¸ ÓÊÔõ? :lol2: :lol2: [/tscii:58dec72f11]

NM
25th April 2006, 06:30 AM
TSO : Hmm!! Vaazhga um avatar!! :P :mrgreen:

NOV
25th April 2006, 06:37 AM
[tscii:16a6b9b43e]¿ùÅçº! «ó¾ Á¡¼§Ã¼§Ã ¦ÁõÀ÷¸¦Ç ¸¢ñ¼ø Àñ½ ¬ÃõÀ¢îÍð¼¡, «ó¾ Á¡¼§Ã¼¨Ã ¡á¦Ä ¾Îì¸ ÓÊÔõ? :lol2: :lol2: [/tscii:16a6b9b43e]thaan aadavillaiyamma sadhai aadudhu
adhu annan endrum akka endrum thadumaarudhu
thadai pOttu vaithirundhEn vaanaram endru
adhu nadai pOttu mugam kaatti sirikkindradhu
kodi thaangum kOttai idhu vedi thaangumaa
vedi pOdum padai vandhaal mayyam thaangumaa

NM
25th April 2006, 06:43 AM
NOV : :lol: :D thaanggaathaiyyaa, thaanggaathu :P

TSO : ..... :wink: :wink: moderator-ku paattu-na romba pidikkum, athaan, avar paattaalEyE bathil solgindraar :D :D paattukku paattu pakkam vanthengana therinjukelaam. :lol:

NOV
25th April 2006, 06:44 AM
Nov is in top form! :lol: And top spirits! :rotfl:PP madam, kEliyum kindalum enadhu vaadikkai. enna pannuradhu, ippO konjam adakki vaasikkanum, illEnaa, enna aagumnu paarththengala (t-s-o post :()

NOV
25th April 2006, 06:47 AM
moderator-ku paattu-na romba pidikkum, athaan, avar paattaalEyE bathil solgindraar :D :D paattukku paattu pakkam vanthengana therinjukelaam. :lol:in case you missed it, the line mentioned by t-s-o is the vasanam spoken by Pramila in the song I spoofed... ;)

rajraj
25th April 2006, 06:49 AM
Top spirits? spirit rommba uLLe poi irukkumo? :)

NOV
25th April 2006, 06:59 AM
Top spirits? spirit rommba uLLe poi irukkumo? :)http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=6506

pavalamani pragasam
25th April 2006, 07:46 AM
ellOrumaa sErnthu ippadi santhOshamaa vaayaaduRathuthaan namma HubbOda siRappu. athai innum athikamaa paarkkaNum, kuRaiyaama paarththukkaNumnu manasu thudikkuthu!

antha Sivaji scene-um paattum maRakkakkoodiyathaa???

pavalamani pragasam
25th April 2006, 07:54 AM
kurangku enakku mikavum pidiththa uyirinam. athan muka azakum, kaNkaLil minnum aRivoLiyum ennai vaseekarikkum. avRRiRkum en mEl piriyam irukka vENdum: ammaa sonna kathai- naan oru vayathu kuzanthaiyaayiruntha pOthu koottamaay kudumbaththinar Ambasamudram arukil uLLa Papanasam aruvikku senrikkukiRaarkaL. ennai karaiyil siRithu nEram viLaiyaada vittiruntha pOthu vayiRRil kuttiyai kavvi koNdiruntha oru thaay kurangku arukil vanthathaam, kutti iRangki en kazuththu thangka chainin dollarai kaiyil eduththu paarththathaam. amma kurangkaal enakku aabaththu vanthuvidumOvenRu pathaRi thudiththa pOthu periyavarkaL avarkaLai amaithi paduththiyirukkiRaarkaL,"kuttiyudanirukkum thaay kurangku kuzanthaikku keduthal seyyaathu" enRu. sila nodikaLil kurangkukaLum nakarnthu vida ammaavukku moochchu vanthathaam. surprisingly, it seems, I was neithershocked nor scared, but sat on coolly watching the kutti's prank with friendly interest! paartheerkaLaa, en natpu evvaLavu old enRu?!

rajraj
25th April 2006, 08:32 AM
pp: appo unga avatarai maathalaame! :lol:

NOV
25th April 2006, 08:39 AM
ippOthallavaa idhan arththam purigiradhu :lol:
inam inaththOda! :lol: ennaiyum sErththuthaan! enakkum kuttik kurangkin sirippu makizchiyaLikkiRathu! :lol:appaadaa! da vinci code vaazhga! ;)

pavalamani pragasam
25th April 2006, 09:39 AM
inam kurangkOdu oththathu(buthi kaattikoduththuvidukiRathE, adikkadi!!!!) enRaalum manam poovaanathu! poovaiyar inamum kooda! athanal avatar irunthuvittu pOkattum!
:lol: Dan Brown rangekku oru kathaiyaiyaa sonnEn?! :rotfl: