PDA

View Full Version : How pathetic the world is at present

son
16th February 2005, 05:26 AM
just the todays news (just 0.0001 % of similar incidences that happen all around the world)

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/15/suicide.plot.ap/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/15/zoloft.trial/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/15/church.abuse.shanley.ap/index.html
when aall governments invest billions of dollars on stupid things why dont they invest all the money to improve the condition of all people who suffer from mental tortures and depressions.

hehehewalrus
16th February 2005, 07:23 AM
Strange as it may seem, but 26-year-old Ramesh Kumar loves eating live cockroaches. A goldsmith by profession he likes to eat all kinds of insects.

It is a habit nurtured since childhood. Wherever, he finds cockroaches he eats them immediately. Now, Ramesh Kumar is aiming to set a record of eating 50 cockroaches in a minute. He wants his name to be registered in the Guinness Book of World Records.

"From my childhood days I was very crazy about playing with lizards, cockroaches and other insects. I do not have any kind of fear from them. One day I tried to taste a cockroach and I liked it very much and thought of making a record by it. Then I came to know that a man has eaten 36 cockroaches for Guinness Book of world records so now I am practicing to eat more than 50 cockroaches in one minute", said Ramesh. According to Ramesh, a live cockroach tastes better than any other insect. Now he is trying to set a record by breaking eggs with his fingers folded upside down.

"I am also practicing to break eggs with my fingers folded upside down. So far only four eggs were broken by a man from Europe. Now I am trying to break around 25 eggs with one hand with folded fingers. My next plan is to stay in a room with 25, 000 cockroaches for three days. I am practicing for it and I want to break the record. Other plan is to stay in a two feet length and one feet high small glass box for one day," said Ramesh.

Ramesh hails from a poor family and says that his only intention is to enter the Guinness Book of World Records.

http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?ID=IET20050215121735&Page=T&Title=Southern+News+%2D+Tamil+Nadu&Topic=0&

son
16th February 2005, 07:53 AM
Eating cockroaches, or other animals is not so heinous as human beings eating human beings after killing them. To my knowledge i read about one psychic who lived before 15 years who has killed atleast 100 people and preserved their skulls etc in his house. He also ate few of them i read. Can u just imagine how terrible it is to think about the killer just enjoying by cutting the other persons head and just preserving only the skull. And his bedroom full of dead peoples skull.
Anyways, unless and until we just comeacross a real situation like that in our lives we will not be able to recognize the seriousness of the issue. Unfortunately i just saw the face of that killer in the picture.

hehehewalrus
16th February 2005, 07:58 AM
seri naina. ippo innaandra? gujaal thread ba idhu.

son
16th February 2005, 07:59 AM
I am still looking for like minded blessed people to chat regarding this issue.
I dont want any time killers being here to waste my time.
Atleast if u live in the US u will know how horible this country is.
In india who cares about what, even after tsunami, everyone were so casual never even to think about those poor people especially those kids who have lost their parents, or parents who lost their kids. Here in US each and every organization or household donated their generous funds for tsunami. Indians are ....

hehewalrus u seem like a worry less guy. Good to know that. But lets start thinking about this world. What is the use of being a worry less guy and finally dying like mundane human beings. Infact I am also worry less guy but that does not make me insane to things happening around me.

blahblah
16th February 2005, 11:06 AM
It is strange that while this world is this way,we all like to extend our stay here if possible by another day-right? :?

So there could be something more to it.Either we do not know what is in store for us next and we hope to continue with atleast the current conditions. :(

Otherwise with all its vices,this world still has a lot of good in it which either balances or overtakes the evil,which prompts us to live on. :)

I am quite happy to live on here. :D

Shakthiprabha.
16th February 2005, 01:27 PM
//In india who cares about what, even after tsunami, everyone were so casual never even to think about those poor people especially those kids who have lost their parents, or parents who lost their kids. Here in US each and every organization or household donated their generous funds for tsunami. Indians are .... //

aa! There it goes again! Blame it on INDIA eh?
Us dollars is more worth than Indian ruppee which accumulated
thankfully for the relief.

That does not PERMIT anyone to conclude, indians did not
care a damn about anything which is happening here.

Every single employee or state goverment WAS MADE TO
CONTRIBUTE ONE DAY'S SALARY.

There were/are hundreds of organisation which collected
fund, and sent it for the relief activities. Many wealthy
ppl have adopted single villages or a family to help them
come out of trauma.

WORDS ARE EASILY THROWN OUT EH?

The picture depicted here, is similar to every indian,
just browsing the news and saying

"tsu tsu sad tsunami has struck" and moving on with
the chores. OR not even that!!!!

__

rg, cockroach eating and similar stuffs,

WHY ARE THEY PROUD ENOUGH TO DO ANY DUMB THING
JUST TO ENTER INTO GUINESS BOOKS. ITS SO CRAZYYY.

I think guiness book entry should be limited
to only REAL ACHIEVERS. x( (PLZ INSERT 'MAD' ICON
I am too lazy to insert icons)

blahblah
16th February 2005, 01:57 PM
In india who cares about what, even after tsunami, everyone were so casual never even to think about those poor people especially those kids who have lost their parents, or parents who lost their kids. Here in US each and every organization or household donated their generous funds for tsunami. Indians are ....

I didn't notice this part till SP wrote about it.In ten days the money collected in India for Tsunami relief crossed 400 crores[Which took one year for the Gujarat earth quake].We are maturing as a community.The amount may be less than international donations due to the dollar value difference,as pointed out by SP but I'm sure the Indians expressed Solidarity to the victims in a big way. :)

lordstanher
6th March 2005, 12:09 PM
To my knowledge i read about one psychic who lived before 15 years who has killed atleast 100 people and preserved their skulls etc in his house. He also ate few of them i read. Can u just imagine how terrible it is to think about the killer just enjoying by cutting the other persons head and just preserving only the skull. And his bedroom full of dead peoples skull.

Hmm......sounds like Idi Amin, who was president of Uganda in the '70s.....used to preserve dead bodies in large fridges in his home & then used to take out a dead body & cut it up to eat it.........eeughhh! :shock:
Also find it despicable tat neone cud eat cockroaches....I've a phobia towards them & don't even want to see one- dead or alive! :?